Mia – Dental Hospital Malpractice (Warning: Rape)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
HM2014

Mia – Dental Hospital Malpractice (Warning: Rape)

Post by HM2014 »

Mia Sullivan was a beautiful 24-year old girl from Essex, currently making her living as a social media influencer. Mia had accumulated a tidy 365K followers on Instagram and made good money working with a multitude of female-oriented brands.

She was your typical Essex ‘stunna’, standing at 5’4” with a toned, tight body, fake DD tits and perfectly groomed long brown hair. Mia also had lip fillers, a sexy tan and perfect white teeth.

This Tuesday afternoon, at around 4pm, Mia was sitting in her stylish Brentwood flat in severe pain. She had unbearable, throbbing pain caused by one of her teeth. She’d cancelled her meeting with a brand that afternoon and was frantically ringing her dental clinic for an emergency appointment.

‘Sorry miss, but the earliest we can get you in is on Thursday. If the pain is too much, you need to go to A&E and they’ll have the dental hospital check you out.’

‘Can you please give the me location of the nearest A&E that has a dental wing?’ she asked.

‘Of course, just one minute.’

The receptionist gave her the location and Mia got ready to shoot over there. She dressed for comfort in a summery dress, on a hot day. It took just 15 minutes for the Uber to drop her off safely at the entrance of the A&E.

After explaining her symptoms, Mia was asked to take a seat and told she would have to wait around 2-3 hours to be seen by the dentist. Typically, the waiting time was even longer and it was close to 4 hours before the doctor came to collect the glamorous influencer for her emergency treatment.

The dentist was a slightly chubby, young looking white man with scruffy brown hair and a clean-shaven face. Mia couldn’t help but notice he looked familiar to her.

‘Take a seat, Mia.’ the dentist said with a slightly self-satisfied toned. Mia then sat down on the small regular chair which was near the main ominous dental chair, and close to the dentist’s own chair in front of his computer.

‘You’re not the same Mia Sullivan that went to school with me, are you?’

Mia then realised why the dentist looked familiar.

‘Ohh, I do recognise you actually. Peter, right?’

‘Yep. Peter Cresswell.’ He replied.

Mia felt a little awkward at his point. Peter had always been an unpopular, awkward kid at school, and Mia and her friends had always been a bit mean to him.

‘So you’re a dentist now?’ Mia said, being polite.

‘Well obviously’ he said with a bit of a chuckle, ‘that’s why you’re here isn’t it?’

‘Yeah, yeah, dumb question I guess.’ she said

‘I just qualified last year. So how can I help you, Mia?’

Mia then explained her symptoms before Peter then pointed over to the dental chair.

‘Lie down for me, Mia’ he said with a slight smirk.

Mia then stood up and walked over to the dental chair.

‘Nice dress.’ Peter commented.

‘Err, thanks’ Mia said.

After Mia had lied down and Peter had done an initial examination and taken an x-ray, he then rolled his chair, which had wheels, back to the computer and started to type while talking.

‘There’s some serious decay in one of your wisdom teeth. It needs to come out.’

Mia was relieved that the cause had been identified so quickly. ‘Okay’.

‘Would you like some general anaesthetic? Or are you brave enough to do it with just some local anaesthetic?’

‘Errr, it’s just a tooth removal right? I don’t think I need to be under completely, I’m sure local will be fine.’

‘Whatever you say, Mia’ Peter said. He had expected that response.

‘Don’t you have like a dental nurse or something?’ Mia asked. ‘Or do you do all the work yourself?’

‘Of course I usually have a nurse at my regular practice, but it’s 9pm, we’re in A&E, and this isn’t anything I can’t do myself. So it’s just you and me, Mia’ he said with a little grin.

‘Err, sure, makes sense.’ Mia said, feeling a little uncomfortable.

The dentist applied some local anaesthetic and then, after some time for it to take effect, said… ‘Okay, open wide. This is gonna hurt’

Mia opened her velvet mouth and let the dentist go to work. Just seconds passed before she felt a sharp pain.

‘Ahhh!’ she exclaimed.

‘Don’t worry’ Peter said.

A few more moments passed, before another sharp pain.

‘Ahhhh’ the beautiful woman yelped.

‘Relax, Mia’ Peter said. ‘Kids have this done all the time and don’t complain’.

After more prodding, another vicious jolt of pain.

‘Ahhhhh’ she cried.

‘Sure you don’t want some general anaesthetic? I’m qualified to administer it.’

‘Yeah, yeah, let’s do that’ she whimpered.

Peter smiled to himself. He had deliberately been causing her pain and hadn’t even properly applied the local anaesthetic. He needed to get the beautiful 24-year old Instagram model unconscious.

The last thing Mia saw before fading away was the mask going over her mouth. Peter then administered a heavy dose of anaesthetic and put her well and truly under.

After slapping Mia’s cheeks with his fingers to make sure she was out, the shady dentist walked over to the office door and turned the lock from the inside. He removed his medical gloves and then turned his gaze back to her beautiful, motionless body. Finally, she was his.

He slowly ran his hand up Mia’s left leg, all the way from her ankle up to the bottom of her dress-skirt. He then moved his hand up under her skirt and ran it all the way up her juicy inner-thigh. He placed his left hand on her breast, while rubbing her soft panties with his right hand. Peter then lifted Mia’s dress up and placed the skirt onto her stomach, fully revealing her stunning legs and exposing her cute pink panties.

Her head was facing the other direction, so he gently turned it to the opposing side, so that her mouth was now facing him. He then slowly undid his belt, and dropped his trousers and boxers. His cock was already hard. He removed his shoes and stepped out of his trousers and boxers.

Peter used his hands to open up Mia’s mouth and then inserted his penis into it. Mia had a spectacular, warm mouth and Peter’s cock felt at home there. He slowly moved his member back and forth, until he started to thrust at high speed. Eventually he got to a point when he felt he was about to cum and withdrew his cock.

Peter then went over to his shoulder bag and fished out a condom. He put it over his rock-hard cock and then re-positioned Mia’s helpless body so that her legs were now hanging more off the side of the dental chair. He pulled her legs slightly towards him so that her bum was almost off the chair, and pulled her knickers to the side with one hand. With the other hand, Peter inserted his cock into Mia’s perfectly waxed vagina. The rush of pleasure and power was incredible. After a few minutes of thrusting, Peter ejaculated into the condom.

He then cleaned up, using anti-septic wipes to wipe down any part of Mia that he had touched. He thoroughly cleaned her vagina and panties, so that no rape-kit could find traces of his DNA in questionable places. He put the used condom into his bag to dispose of at home.

He then whizzed through the actual procedure of removing Mia’s problem wisdom tooth. This was a simple enough task but Peter deliberately did it in below-par fashion, knowing that it would cause Mia extra pain in recovery… but relishing the power he had over this stunning woman.

When Mia Sullivan eventually left the hospital that night, she had no clue that she had been raped under anaesthetic.
HM2014

Re: Mia – Dental Hospital Malpractice (Warning: Rape)

Post by HM2014 »

Hi everyone. Long time since I've been on here.

This is something I just whipped up this evening. I wrote the whole piece in about an hour, so forgive any typos or parts of the story where things don't quite click.

I certainly don't have any dental knowledge, so please excuse any inaccuracies regarding those aspects.

I hope you enjoy.
drtickle

Post by drtickle »

Nice story! Especially being written that fast. Thanks!
drtickle :mrgreen:
HM2014

Post by HM2014 »

drtickle wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:18 pm Nice story! Especially being written that fast. Thanks!
Thank you!
TheWanderer

Post by TheWanderer »

Poor girl :lol:

Great work! I got super excited as the story unfolded. Very well written as well. Particularly excellent given how quickly you wrote it.
HM2014

Post by HM2014 »

TheWanderer wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:27 pm Poor girl :lol:

Great work! I got super excited as the story unfolded. Very well written as well. Particularly excellent given how quickly you wrote it.
Cheers!