Give me a Prompt and I May Use it

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Humilatron

Give me a Prompt and I May Use it

Post by Humilatron »

I’m running dry on story ideas at least in the ENF department, so here’s the deal. Every person can provide 3 prompts detailed or vague and if I like it/find it inspiring, I’ll write a story based on it. Anything that you’ve wanted to see but either don’t write/don’t want to write. Hell it can be about Christmas if you really want to.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
bare

Re: Give me a Prompt and I May Use it

Post by bare »

I'm not much of a writer, I tried once to enhance this story but I don't know if it was very good. Here is the absolutely true story:

I'm male, was in my 40's, my dad in his 60's when this happened. He had a big private back yard with lots of room to play. A cute 12 year old neighbor girl, let's call her Sarah, not her real name, that lived behind my dad had a small yard. Her parents had a bad marriage and Sarah spent a lot of time at my parent's place.

It was her birthday and she wanted to take pictures. She had broken her parent's camera so she borrowed my dad's. My dad, knowing how irresponsible she is, lent her an older camera that he had. Days later, when he got the camera back from her, he was going through the pictures. Sarah, her mom, and both my mom and dad were looking at the computer. Scrolling through the pictures he came across a few naked pictures of Sarah. Sarah couldn't believe that she missed deleting them. If she cold have turned invisible and disappeared at that moment she would have. My dad deleted those pictures right away as both my mom and Sarah's mom were there.

I visited mom and dad a few days later, and dad was happy to share this embarrassing story about Sarah. I knew where Dad keeps this old camera in his computer desk, and when no one was around, I grabbed the memory card from it. I knew it's an old unused camera and most likely no one would notice the memory card missing before I could replace it. Once back at my home, I undeleted the pictures, and found that there was a lot of great naked photos of her. Most likely a lot of these pictures were already deleted before my dad saw them.

That's where this true story ends. If you want to change that beginning a little and then turn it into a blackmail story, or where to go with this - I don't know.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Bare's post gave me a thought about more than prompts, but an overall story category which is largely neglected on these boards. Perhaps it could inspire you.

Basically, most of the stories here focus on the victim's experiences and embarrassment, and a few focus on the person causing the stripping, but very few ever focus on horny people just trying to see people naked without getting in trouble. There's an entire sub-genre that's largely untapped revolving around people trying to access their friends'/crushes' hidden naked pictures, spying on them through windows, hidden cameras, using spyware to turn somebody's webcam into "always broadcasting" mode, discovering somebody's secret Onlyfans account, or the frustrating, desperate, and tense quests that horny people go on in the hope of someday finding some of this buried treasure with no consequences. There's also very few stories told from the perspective of bystanders watching the action unfold and their efforts to see as much as possible. There are loads of stories possible in this vein and Bare's story about restoring deleted pictures on a memory card got me thinking about that.
TheRevenant

Post by TheRevenant »

I have tried writing before and my skills were lackluster. I have several basically true stories from my youth. I am now over 50!

I was very small for my age as a young teen probably due to a bad home life? I was 4' 7" and weighed under 70 lbs at 13. My stepmother would like my brother in the garage during the day when she was out. He was 16. It was July in NY and hot and humid. It was boiling in the garage and had enough with all of it. My brother pried up one side of the garage door so I could get out and I slid under. Getting him out was going to be much tougher. There were no cellphones in the early 80's so I ran down the street to his friend's house to get help. Once back home with the help of several of his friends we were able to pry up the door enough for my brother to get out. Once my brother was out I saw how filthy he was and looked down at myself. I had on what was once a light blue almost knee length t-shirt. It was torn in multiple spots and I was filthy. All of a sudden I was a wreck and crying over it all. We went to the woods nearby to hide and figure out what to do. Several hours later we had to decide what to do next. We couldn't go anywhere looking the way we did so my brother asked his friend to see if he could get us some clothes. He said he would see if his sister would lend me some clothes. When he got back he said I couldn't wear the clothes as dirty as I was and suggested jumping in one of the several backyard pools which ran along the woods. I was scared for multiple reasons first of course getting caught and 2nd them seeing me naked. My brother kept saying it was no big deal that he would jump in with me and we can get in and out quick. His other friends had left hours ago so it was just the three of us. I gave in and we snuck over one of the fences. My brother stripped off quick; but I was super nervous. I finally gave in and stripped off my t-shirt and panties. We washed up quickly and got out of the pool. My brother just grabbed his filthy shorts and t-shirt and jumped back over nude; so I did the same and ran back to the hiding spot. When we got back all of his friends were back. I was buck naked and in shock trying my best to cover up. His friend gave me some shorts and a t-shirt I dressed as quick as I could. I was beyond embarrassed! They had brought us some food. Everyone kept trying to calm me down saying how cute I was. I started to like their comments and decided it was no big deal. We ended up running away. I didn't have any other significant adventures in nudity until I was in college. I did think about it all the time though.

I didn't give names so you could make it your own if you want to? If interested I have two major incidents that occurred in college they were much more of a sexual nature.
Mr Squishy

Post by Mr Squishy »

I have always had a thing for the game twister but it's really hard to find content for it online that doesn't just turn into full sex, so any kind of situation that gets a girl to play twister whether that's blackmail, lost bet, etc. One in particular though would be a babysitter playing in order to appease the kids who have something on her
tomjohn49

Post by tomjohn49 »

Someone pushed from the locker room
Someone has their clothes ripped to be too loose
Someone who is being stripped but cannot stop it. I love the sitting in class scenario
Someone who doesn't know at all
PhillyPhan321

Post by PhillyPhan321 »

I feel like we haven't had a good long story in awhile where a girl gets stripped at the beach (always a classic scenario ).

My idea was a mother who had lied to her boss that her daughter was younger then she really was to get some more money or company credit or something. So when the boss invites the employees and their families down to a retreat and it turns out to be a beach the mother and daughter are shocked because they didn't bring their own bathing suits. The mother thinks about this and knows she needs to go to this retreat so she pushes her and her older daughter (15-18) along to the beach where the mother meets the boss. The boss is introduced to the mothers daughter and tells her she can go swimming while he talks with her mother. The daughter says they don't have bathing suits but the boss says back, it is a nude beach and nobody cares is another young naked girl is running around naked. He points out to her that there are lots of other naked kids there (thinking she is a younger kid by what her mother has said). The daughter has been told by her mother she needs to keep the boss thinking she is a younger age to get the extra money. This forces the girl into striping down naked for the first time in her life to hang out on a nude beach. She already looks very young with a short hair cut, almost no breasts and a shaved pussy.

From there maybe the daughter meets up with people she knows from school who don't first recognize her. Or maybe when she comes back out of the water her mother and her boss are now naked also hanging out and embarrassing the daughter. Maybe the boss also has his son there who goes to school with the daughter aslo and is her crush. He is ordered to striip naked also and play with his employees daughter. They both know each other already as they have flirted with each other a bunch the last year of school. But this is the first time the boy is seeing the daughters almost titless body and the girl is seeing the less then 1 inch penis the boy has (that gets even smaller when he goes int he water). Eventually maybe they get into adventures where they have to escape the other kids they know on the beach so they are not seen more. Somehow someone gets photos of them on the beach trip anyway and are presented to the biology teacher and school the next year. The teacher determines that since they were fine going nude in public like that they will be great tests for biology class as well as nude art model class where they are put into suggestive posses by the teachers. All the while all this is happening they are bth constantly being made fun of by everyone but also growing closer together seeing the issue as both of them having the same issue.

I also real liked the idea of Nevaworks had of a "Female Mogli" story. I coppied what he posted for that idea into this thread to share it here also

" Had an idea for a story, which I would love help to develop or if someone feels like writing it that would be even better!)

Premise: a short, flat-chested struggling actress is desperate for work. After being rude to her agent, said agent books her for a gig at a party with very vague details. Turns out it’s a jungle book themed party and she’s been hired to play the part of Mowgli.

At first it seems like a disaster and a no go for our heroine but the organisers are very pushy and physically coerce our heroine into the role - insisting they can modify the costume. But once they strip her down to her birthday suit they realise they won’t need to as she has nothing up top. They laugh hysterically and make fun of her. Our heroine gets angry but through a combination of being threatened with photos being published and just general insistence from the hosts, she is doused in fake tan and put into the red bottoms which are baggy. Not content with this they quickly modify her hair, giving her a boyish crop cut and insist that no one at the party will know she’s not a boy.

Key scenes should include actors playing monkeys tossing our heroine about, a hypnotist playing kaa turning her into a mindless slave and a King Louie stuffing her with bananas.

And of course, the quick discovery that it is a girl, and friends being in attendance who proceed to make this the worst night of our heroine’s life.

Any thoughts/ feedback very welcome."
SDS

Post by SDS »

@Philliy

I like the beach idea . My take would be to remove the nude beach idea and naked adults as that makes it less embarrassing in my oppinion if others are naked too.

Maybe the annual company retreat is free to under 13s and so the mum thinks she's playing a blinder brining her teenage but small daughter and pretending she's younger.

Maybe they quickly find out people had been fired for this before. so its vital they keep it a secret dressing her younger and making her prepared to go through a lot to stop it getting out.

Maybe all the kids end up with a strict kids club host so the parents can drink while the teens can hang out by themselves. The shy girl is put through embarrassing situations as its ok for the little ones to play silly games in a dress (underwear flash) or swim naked etc. Maybe some of the teens hanging out nearby volunteer to 'help out' but are from her school and humiliate and or blackmail her further when they realise who she is...
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

PhillyPhan321

Post by PhillyPhan321 »

SDS wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:18 pm @Philliy

I like the beach idea . My take would be to remove the nude beach idea and naked adults as that makes it less embarrassing in my oppinion if others are naked too.

Maybe the annual company retreat is free to under 13s and so the mum thinks she's playing a blinder brining her teenage but small daughter and pretending she's younger.

Maybe they quickly find out people had been fired for this before. so its vital they keep it a secret dressing her younger and making her prepared to go through a lot to stop it getting out.

Maybe all the kids end up with a strict kids club host so the parents can drink while the teens can hang out by themselves. The shy girl is put through embarrassing situations as its ok for the little ones to play silly games in a dress (underwear flash) or swim naked etc. Maybe some of the teens hanging out nearby volunteer to 'help out' but are from her school and humiliate and or blackmail her further when they realise who she is...
Yeah that all totally works for me. What I wrote was just a guideline that anyone can use and alter as they see fit to make what they think is a better story.
bare

Post by bare »

I just read the story "The Nude Advent Calendar", I liked it, and it reminded me that I did have an idea for a story.

I was thinking of a smaller sports team, like curling, bowling, or whatever, where there is only 4 women on each team. Both teams are positive that they are going to beat the other team and the bet is that the losing team is going to be contestants on amateur night at the local strip bar.

I guess this ideas out the window now.