The Company Retreat

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Humilatron

The Company Retreat

Post by Humilatron »

“Sally, wake up,” the 18 year old girl heard her mother say.

Sally stirred awake. “Mom? What is it?”

“I need you to do me a favor,” the mom said.

“What?” Sally asked.

“I told my boss I’d bring my daughter to the retreat. I want you to come with me,” the mom said.

“Oh, okay, sure I have nothing else to do,” Sally said.

“You should be aware though,” The mom said. “They think you’re 12.”

“What?!” Sally yelled in surprise. “What do you mean? Mom, what did you do?!”

“I told them you were 12 because kids get in for free, and you can pass for a 12 year old just like how you have been eating off of the kid’s menu,” the mom said.

“The kid’s menu is different from actually being seen as a kid!” Sally cried.

“Well, it’s too late to change it now,” the mom said. “I could be fired for lying to them, so you need to make it convincing that you are 12.”

“What?” Sally said. “But…”

“I want you to wear your old swimsuit. Shave your privates as well, use the cream in the bathroom,” the mom said. “It’ll erase all of your hair.”

“But…”

“It has a pool. You can swim in there, and nobody will bat an eye,” The mom said. “You can even streak around the party, showing them just how much of a kid you are.”

“Streak?!” Sally shrieked. “What?! You want me to run around naked… so that people think I’m a kid?”

“Yes,” the mother said. “That’s perfect. Nobody will think that you’re an adult.”

Sally looked down. She barely had a chest at all as she was cursed with unlucky genes. She was short in height as well not even 4’6”. She was light in weight and her only sign of maturity was her pubic hairs… “Mom… will you really lose your job?”

“Of course!” The mom said. “I would lose my job and never be able to work again! They’d blacklist me! You can just hangout with the other kids that will be there. Blend in. No one will be the wiser.”

“Fine…” Sally said. “I’ll go do it.”

“Don’t forget to shave,” the mom said.

Sally sulked as she trudged to the bathroom, ready to get it all over with.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Humilatron

The Company Retreat Part 2

Post by Humilatron »

Sally couldn’t believe it. She had her old one pink unicorn one piece on. Her mom had convinced her to shave everything off so she had no armpit hair and no pubic hair either. She probably looked like she could be younger than 12, but it didn’t matter as her mom drove to the location of the retreat. Sally was amazed by the size of the house as they walked around back where the pool was.

Her mom was dressed in an elegant blue dress while she was stuck in a little girl’s swimsuit. Her mom approached her boss and said. “Hello, John, this is my daughter, Sally.”

“Oh hello, little one,” the older man said, kneeling down. “Why don’t you go play in the pool. We’ll have our food in a little bit, but now is the time to mingle and have some fun.”

Sally nodded, not daring to speak. She approached the pool where there were a bunch of kids. She didn’t know their ages, but none of them seemed to be teenagers. “Sally, don’t forget your water wings,” she heard her mom call out.

Sally sighed. She couldn’t believe she was captain of the swim team… and had to wear water wings in the pool. Still, she complied not wanting to see her mom get fired and blacklisted.

She floated along with the others who were also wearing the inflated wings or were swimming with a noodle. “Hey, what’s your name?” One of the kids asked.

“I’m Sally,” she answered. “What’s your name?”

“I’m Bobby,” the kid said. “This is Rylie and Tina.”

Sally nodded and smiled. Suddenly as she turned, she heard a horrible sound, it was a rip. Sally gasped as she saw her suit had caught onto a loose nail and ripped. Her bare crotch was completely visible thanks to her shaving. She climbed out of the pool, terrified of being caught as the kids giggled along. Sally watched as her swimsuit continued to rip and unravel. And then it happened, she was butt naked at her mom’s work retreat. She knew her mom told her to streak, but how could she do that? She had some dignity… “Oh no! Sally, your swimsuit!” She heard her mom yell.

“Don’t worry, Anna,” John said. “She’s just a kid. I’m sure she’ll be fine.”

Sally was horrified at those words. Was no one going to help her?

The adults didn’t seem to worry at all while kids seemed to find it funny. Sally approached her mom, hesitantly, wondering if she would help her. “Mom… my suit…”

“Just go play with the other kids, Sally. You’ll be fine,” her mom said.

Sally couldn’t believe it. Her mom was perfectly fine with everyone seeing her naked. She turned around and was startled as she found herself bumping into a handsome boy. “Oh, hey there,” the boy said.

“Eek!” Sally shrieked in reply.

The boy was cute and definitely her real age. “Come on, I’ll help you out,” he said. “Let’s go inside the house.”

Sally didn’t know what to do or say, so she just obeyed. She followed the boy inside and up the stairs to a room where he opened a closet. Sally’s face was scarlet as she said. “So… what’s your name?”

“I’m Brendan,” he said. “And you are?”

“Sally,” she squeaked. “Sally Ryder.”

“Oh, so you’re the daughter of the woman my dad’s been seeing lately,” Brendan said. “Funny, I didn’t know she had a little girl. I thought she said she had a teenager or older daughter…”

Sally blushed. “I…”

“Sally, how old are you?” Brendan asked.

“I…” Sally frowned. “I’m 12…”

“There’s no way,” Brendan said. “How can you be 12?”

“I… you don’t believe me?” Sally said.

“Well, I don’t know many 12 year olds that would feel so hesitant to admit their age…” Brendan said. “Please, Sally. If something is going on, I won’t snitch, but I need to know the truth.”

Sally frowned. “But… my mom will be fired and blacklisted.”

“What are you talking about?” Brendan said.

“She said that if she gets caught… she’d be fired…” Sally said.

“Fired for lying about her daughter’s age? Why would she think that? I mean it’s pretty stupid, but my dad wouldn’t fire someone over that,” Brendan said. “Why would she even have you lie in the first place?”

“She said that kids got in for free,” Sally said.

Brendan burst out laughing. “That’s a joke, right? This entire event is free, it’s meant to celebrate the employees and their family. Sally, I’m afraid you’ve been tricked. I don’t know why, but you have,” he said.

Sally’s face went pale. “What?!”

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

The Company Retreat Part 3

Post by Humilatron »

Brendan frowned as he saw Sally collapse to her knees. He approached her side and said. “I’m sorry, Sally, but your mom lied to you. There’s no way this all happened by mistake. The fliers were clear that this entire event was free for everyone and their family members.”

“So… my mom… lied to me… for what? To embarrass me? To humiliate me? I don’t understand what purpose this has,” Sally said.

“I think I have a running theory…” Brendan sighed.

“What?” Sally asked.

“My dad has always wanted a little girl. He’s made thay very clear,” Brendan said. “And your mom has been seeing my dad recently. I think that she wants to use you as a way to impress my dad, I guess.”

“So… I’m just a tool? I could have left at any time? I could have acted like the age I am… and nothing would have happened?” Sally said. “My mom… she lied?!”

“Sally, I’m sorry,” Brendan said.

“God, you saw me naked. Everyone saw me naked. And this whole time, I didn’t even have to…” Sally cried.

“Sally, please,” Brendan said.

“Sally!” Her mom called out.

Sally looked up. “What do I do?”

“Sally! Come join the kids! They’re getting ready to serve food!” Her mom yelled. “Get down here now!”

“I don’t know,” Brendan said. “But you’d better figure it out fast.”

Sally whimpered as Brendan left her while her mom walked up the stairs. “Sally, come on, I need you to do something,” her mom said.

“Mom, please,” Sally said. “Do I really have to do this?”

“Yes, if you don’t I’ll get fired,” Anna said. “Come on, now.”

“Mom, please,” Sally begged. “Don’t make me do this.”

Anna sighed. “Sally, you need to do this. I’ll tell you what, if you do this, I’ll get you anything you want. A car, a place to stay, whatever you want,” she said. “But you need to help me out.”

Sally gulped. “Mom, why are you doing this? Please, tell me the truth.”

“Come on, Sally,” Anna said, grabbing Sally’s wrist. “Let’s go.”

Sally felt her mom pull her, dragging her towards the crowd of people. Sally was still naked not having any chance to put anything on. But now she had a decision to make…. She could do whatever her mom told her to do, and hope that whatever it was that it’d actually be worth it… or she could be defiant and out her mom as a liar… potentially ruining anything she had planned…

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
PhillyPhan321

Re: The Company Retreat

Post by PhillyPhan321 »

Really like the story so far. Thanks for picking my promt from your thread. I have a lot of ideas I think that could make good stories that I can add on there later.