Punished for Making fun of younger brother (part 2 Available)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Revengedpirate

Punished for Making fun of younger brother (part 2 Available)

Post by Revengedpirate »

My name is Michelle, I’m 15 years old, brown hair with freckles. I have green eyes, I’m 4 feet 9 inches tall, skinny, unfortunately I’m not quite developed yet, my chest still barely fits an A cup bra, so I tend to buy C Cups and stuff them. My pubes haven’t started growing yet either. The doctor says they’ll grow eventually but I want to be bushy and bigger chested now.

I have an older sister Donna, who’s 24. She looks like me but has a set of double D’s and she’s six feet two inches tall.

I have another sister Vicky, who is 13, she has dark blonde hair and is a foot taller then me, and already has B cup breasts.

My youngest brother Dave, is 7. He still wets the bed, and is very babyish still. Last weekend he went on a sleepover and for a laugh I bought him some nappies. Mum didn’t think it was funny though. She told me off.

On Monday, my mum said I could have five friends over on Friday. She didn’t care who they were as long as I gave her their names and phone numbers.

I invited over my two besties Hannah, and Cheryl. I then invited our crushes. Luke, George and Samuel. Hannah is bi so George, who is a girl, is her crush.

On Friday mum told me to bring my friends straight back from school no dawdling, so that’s exactly what I did.

We entered my house at half past four, and went into the living room. Mum was in the kitchen, but plates of food were laid out for us.

At 5pm my mum came into the living room too.

“Right I’ve rung all your parents, and they said you’re all allowed to stay the night.” Said my mum.

I was surprised, my friends and my crush Luke would be allowed to stay the night. I was starting to think about sharing a bed with him. And what pyjamas I should wear.

“Also, you’ll be allowed to come to my sisters house, tomorrow, and generally be with us all weekend, as long as you’re all on your best behaviour.” Said my mum.

I was over the moon thinking about all that time I would be able to spend with Luke.

“Right, so let’s begin shall we.” Said my mum.

Without another word, my mum walked right up next to me, and before I could even blink, my skirt was undone and whisked off, and away from my body.

My face must’ve been burning bright red as I stood there in my school uniform top, trainers and socks, with my “Hello Kitty” panties on display.

“MUM!!!” I yelled at the top of my lungs as I placed both hands over my crotch. All five of my friends staring at me. My brother, and both of my sisters who had been upstairs at the time, curious as to my loud scream, came downstairs and into the living room too.

Both my sisters also had two friends over each. Two of them girls two of them boys, had joined my sisters entering the room. And my little brother had four friends over who were also boys, also joined my brother in the room.

There were now 5 boys aged 6-8, two 14 year old boys, and a 13 year old girl, two 25 year old girls and a 24 year old girl, and three 14-16 year old girls, and two more 14-16 year old boys staring at my “Hello Kitty” Panties.

“Michelle, you treat your little brother so poorly, you make fun of him and laugh at him all the time. So now for the rest of this weekend, you and him are going to trade places.” Said my mum.

I stood there, stock still in shock, as mum then grabbed my school jumper not only pulling the jumper off my head but my blouse and school tie went with it. My mum placed them on the windowsill.

I realised as I stood there, in my stuffed bra, panties and trainers, that mum was intending to go further. She had said trade places with my little brother, surely she wasn’t going to put me in pull-ups. My mum had often put my brother into pull-ups in front of me and my sisters in front of whoever had been there at the time. My mum had now returned to my side.

“Don’t worry, I got your friends, parents permission during the week. They thought punishing you in this manner, a great idea.” Said my mum.

“Wait mum, no please don’t, not here.” I begged her.

What everyone in the room had been expecting it surely wasn’t me having my knickers pulled down to my ankles. Which is exactly what my mum did. I quickly placed both hands over my bare pussy, as I heard the girls and younger boys burst into laughter.

My crush and the boys of similar age to me just stared at my bared bottom half. I flushed my deepest red colour yet.

“Right lie down on your back Michelle.” Said my mum.

I couldn’t move, I was in total shock. I was virtually bare from the waist down in front of all these people. My crush just staring at what my hands covered, obviously hoping I’d let my guard slip.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
mikewozere

Re: Making fun of younger brother

Post by mikewozere »

Your 24 y/o sister is 6' 9" ? Wow!
Mike
drtickle

Post by drtickle »

Nice beginning! Let's hope you've treated your brother kindly lately...
drtickle :mrgreen:
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

mikewozere wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:23 pm Your 24 y/o sister is 6' 9" ? Wow!
Well that just reminded me of this classic movie scene.

Also it's an interesting concept to switch the two and how many different literal applications can be made from that statement. It'll be fun to see how that plays out.
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

And yet you relentlessly posted about The Promotion by Skillbox being an unbelievable scenario ?
Rawr112

Post by Rawr112 »

Hi
Last edited by Rawr112 on Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

Rawr112 you need glasses? Or help reading? Or perhaps I can get you a dictionary. Since when has stripping a girl ever been ENM????

I know this isn’t my best work. I haven’t written a thing in ages and I just wanted something that for me was easy to write didn’t need a lot of ideas, just to ease my block on the other stories. I know it’s implausible I never said it wasn’t I just needed to write again and hope some ideas came.
Revengedpirate

Re: Punished for Making fun of younger brother (part 2)

Post by Revengedpirate »

“Lie down on your back Michelle.” My mum said again repeating herself.

I didn’t know what to do. I stood there, feeling humiliated and embarrassed. Everyone staring at me. I had a rush of anger,

“MUM WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?” I was yelling at the top of my voice.

Still holding my bare pussy with both hands I turned on my heel and ran towards the door. I had forgotten that my knickers were still around my ankles. I tripped over only to be caught by my sisters two friends.

They had hold of my arms, so my bum was fully exposed, but my face and pussy were facing the carpet.

“Hold her there girls.” Shouted my mum across the room.

I started to kick and scream and tried escaping my captors whilst still being held awkwardly above the red carpet.

“Michelle you have to the count of five to calm down or ill give you something to scream about.” Said my mum.

Yeah sure, what else could she really do to me? I was already bottomless and being laughed at. The anger swelled inside me again and I kicked and squirmed harder then ever.

SMACK SMACK SMACK

Mum had caught up to me and had started spanking my bare bum. I kicked and screamed harder then ever but it was no use. At 6pm the clock in the room chimed, I was no longer kicking and screaming, I was too tired, I had even started crying my eyes out. My bottom was bright red.

“Right girls I think she’s had enough. Lie her down on her back,” said my mum.

The two girls holding me did as they were told. I had no fight left in me, the two girls easily lowered me to the floor, before turning me over. My bare pussy on display for the room.

I tried to use my hands to cover but the girls just held them tight above my head. I crossed my legs and kept them tightly shut. That’s when my mum came over with supplies. She pulled my legs apart and sat between them.

The boys in the room all got their first unobstructed view of my bare bald pussy. Tears poured down my cheeks as mum took a wet wipe and carefully wiped my pussy lips and bum with the wipe.

When it came to cleaning my pussy, not that it was dirty, my mum purposefully pulled my lips apart, and cleaned both sides. Everyone got to see my clitoris.

I felt like a little girl being changed like a baby in front of her family. Except this wasn’t my family getting to see my secret places, it was my close friends and my sisters and brother’s friends too.

Mum then placed a nappy under my bum, and before I knew it, it was taped up. I figured as soon as the two older girls let me go I would simply rip the nappy off.

Mum then grabbed my legs and pulled something up them. They were like knickers being pulled up my legs. My mum pulled them on over the top of the nappy.

They were made of pink plastic and had little ponies all over them. Then I noticed these panties had a belt attached, before I could move the belt was pulled tight around my waist and padlocked in place.

“Right girls, she’s ready for bed. Put her on Luke’s lap. He can hold her until it’s her bedtime.” Said my mum.

If I wasn’t humiliated enough, being sat on my crushes lap in just a nappy, plastic panties, trainers, socks, and my bra, was beyond mortifying.

Everyone obviously thinking the show was now over, headed back up to the rooms they had come from, leaving me, Luke, Hannah, Cheryl, George, and Sam alone in the living room.

I felt so uncomfortable and naked, but I didn’t dare move from Luke’s lap scared I would be punished further. At 6:30pm, mum returned.

“Sorry you had to see my daughter like that, but I’ve had enough of the way she treats Dave, like he’s a toddler. As for you Michelle, it’s time for bed.” Said my mum.

She bent down and took my trainers and socks off my feet, leaving my bare feet exposed. My toe nails were painted red, and my toes were kind of small. I was still lying across Luke’s lap.

“Right stand up Michelle.” Said my mum.

I stood again, at least this time I was wearing more, until my mum undid the straps on the back of my bra.

“Wait!!! Mum!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!” I screamed as my bra and fillings fell to the floor.

I had just enough time to cover my now naked breasts. Cheryl, Hannah, and George took a look at my bra on the floor with the fillings of tissue paper before all 3 burst into laughter. Luke and Sam just stared at me.

“What, you didn’t think I’d let you keep you’re bra on, after all the fuss you made about being bottomless. Especially after being so rude. Now lift your arms up so I can put your nightie on.” Said my mum.

“But mum, there watching, they’ll see everything.” Said Michelle.

“From the looks of it, everything isn’t all that much. Now arms up, or maybe I should call the others back downstairs, I’m sure they’d love to watch too.” Said mum.

Reluctantly I looked at my friends eager faces, I turned my back on them and put my arms in the air. That was when Vicky and her two friends walked back into the room. Both boys and Vicky saw everything, I burst into tears as mum put the nightie on me.

“Right, come with me.” Mum said pulling me from the room, past the two boys and Vicky and up the stairs.
Revengedpirate

Re: Punished for Making fun of younger brother (part 2 Available)

Post by Revengedpirate »

Just curious who would Michelle get revenge on? I’ve never heard a “child” getting revenge on a parent before. I know it stopped in a definitive place but I was planning on adding to Michelle.