When Maddie Met Layla

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Mister Pollo

When Maddie Met Layla

Post by Mister Pollo »

When Maddie Met Layla

Chapter 1

Maddie was a 16 year old girl. With her curly red hair, freckles and big blue eyes, she was always considered the prettiest in her school, as well as the most popular. However, she was also one of the biggest bitches in her small town, a bully like no other. She would terrorize all the nerdy girls in her school, making their life a miserable hell if they ever looked at her the wrong way. Pantsing them, lifting their skirts up or even blackmailing them to show their boobs in school were only the most common practices. She would also tease the boys at every turn, sometimes making them fall head over heels for her only to turn them down in a very public fashion. But with her cute face and fake good manners, no adult would ever turn their blaming finger towards her, so she would always escape justice.

However, this behaviour was not only because she liked to humiliate people she perceived to be weaker then her. I mean, she really enjoyed that, turned her on even, but all of that strange desire arose after years of being a victim herself. She had always been a bit shorter than usual and even a bit chubby. To the point where she would be constantly mocked because of her looks. However, after some time, her body had developed. And now all that fatness has become a pair of D cups and an amazing bubble but. Now, she was one of the hottest girls in her school and she used such attributes and her bottled up resentment to pick on girls uglier or smaller than her. Instead of leading by example, she had grew to become one of those people that had made her life a living hell. She could stop at any time, but now she knew how good it fell, to pray on the weak. She could almost understand those that had picked on her. And now she planned to do the same herself. It was only just.

Such an attitude has given her many enemies. And she had no bigger enemy than Trish Jordan, who was in the same class as her. It was one of those situations that had just escalated way too much. Started one day when Trish made some comment about her small butt, which made Maddie pull her shorts down at gym class to expose her much bigger ass. Then the rivalry had grown to the point where Maddie had painted some make up on herself to made it look like she had a black eye, before she claimed she had been assaulted by Trish. The poor girl argued against it, but nothing could beat Maddies wet eyes and cute face. Long story short, as punishment, Trish´s parents had given away her puppy Layla, which made her beyond inconsolable.

This had been about a month ago, and now Maddie was being driven by her mom to the house of her rival Trish. You see, even though the daughters were bitter rivals, their parents were actually good friends, which made the girls hide their hatred towards each other.

During the ride, Maddie was wondering about the purpose of the trip. Her mom would sometimes visit her friend and take her daughter with her. Once there, Maddie would simply ignore Trish and she would do the same. The last time, they hadn't even looked at each other, eyes locked in the parents or in their phones.

After a couple of minutes, they arrived at the Jordan residency. It was quite a nice place, a two-story house with a garden and even a swimming pool. Maddie´s mom stopped the car by the gates and walked outside, being followed by her daughter, which was already grabbing her phone, expecting a long couple of hours of mindless scrolling while ignoring Trish and her annoying family.

“We´re here!”, she warned after ringing the bell of the main door. Shortly after, it opened, and both of them stepped inside to the main hall. It was beautifully decorated and even Maddie looked up to watch it, even though she had seen it a million times. It was the kind of place where deer heads and old paintings and weird modernist sculptures would mingle in a seamless way.

Then a female voice was heard from somewhere.

“Come to the living room, we´re all gathered here!” It was the voice of Trish´s mom, Anna.

Both of them strode across the main hall, only to enter said living room. It was also incredibly decorated, but what caught Maddies attention the most was who was in the living room and how they were positioned.

There, Trish´s whole family was present. Her mom and dad, both stern and pouch looking people, as well as Trish herself, her younger sister, who was 14 years old and her younger brother, who was 8. They were sitting down in a semicircle in fancy looking couches, facing a single chair in the middle. Maddie had entered the room before her mom, and found this very strange, since normally they would all be wandering around the small mansion, doing their own thing.

Maddie said “Hey” in a confused voice without much conviction. As soon as she turned around to her mother to ask what was going on, she saw her standing by the door of the room, arms crossed, with a serious look in her face.

“Mom, what is going on?” Maddie asked.

“Take a seat young lady” said her mom, pointing at the single chair in the middle “Its time that we have a talk…”

Chapter 2

In a second, Maddie´s world had stopped. As soon as she saw the serious expression in her mothers face, usually so joyful and easy-going, she knew something was up.

“Mom…?” she called once again, but her mother only pointed to the chair, without saying anything.

A million thoughts raced through her mind, about what this could be about. However, one possibility stapped forward against all others, even though she could not quite belive it. You could say she was in denial. But as soon as she crossed the room and sat on the chair facing the Jordan family, that option started to become more realistic and the dark reality started to become undeniable.

Was this about what happened between her and Trish?

As she sat, she looked at her rival. She was seated with a serious expression but there was an undeniable shade of a smirk that could be perceived in the corner of her lips. Despite being the same age, the other girl looked more mature than her, all of the sudden. Even their clothing seemed to start to contrast. The flowery skirt and top of Maddie made her seem childish when compared to the black shirt and jeans that Trish was wearing.

“Maddie”, said her mother, after she sat beside the couple “I want you to be aware that we know about everything…”

Those words sunk her soul, and for a second Maddie couldn´t talk. Everything? That encompassess quite a lot, she thought. What could she be talking about exactly?

“What do you mean, mom?” she said, starting to prepare her puppy eyes in order to tilt the situation to her favour. But something told her it would not be enough this time.

“We know about your mistreatment of Trish”, her mom pointed at the girl, who nodded “We know how you used make up to pretend that you had been hit.”

“What are you talking about…?”

“Maddie, we are adults and its impossible for you to keep secrets. I know exactly where I put my make up and when its used.”

“But…”

“We also know how you humiliated Trish for your pleasure… how you pantsed her in front of her friends, how you stole her clothing after gym practice… how you made her show her breasts to those boys after school…”

Maddie was just staring in disbelief… It was like listening to a parade of her misdeeds, a procession of all those things she wished had been kept under the rug… She could not intervene or deny… she could hardly even breath.

“I had a talk with Trish and she told me how hurtful and degraded she had felt after you made her all those things. And how you played the victim card to get away in every turn. Because of you Trish was always punished after she tried to fight back.”

Suddenly the younger sister yelled, almost jumping from her couch while pointing an accusatory finger at Maddie.

“We had go get rid of Layla!” she said, but a look from her mother made her return to her seat.

After a moment of silence, Maddies mom asked her

“Do you deny this? What do you have to say for yourself?”

Maddie could say nothing. Her legs were shaking, her eyes were getting wet and her heart was pumping like wild. She couldn't believe she was in this situation all of the sudden. Clenching her fists, for a second she considered telling the truth, to just let it all out and expose all her sins at once, to get rid of the weight of the guilt and the shame and the dread.

But such was not in her nature. Looking up, at her mothers stern gaze, she made the saddest looking face she could muster, and said:

“But mom… I don't understand… I haven't done any of these things! Trish is the one that is lying! She hit me, gave me a black eye, and now she wants me to suffer even more!” she squealed out of desperation.

Her mom looked at her for a second, then she sighed, looking down. Then, she said.

“You know, I was hoping you would have come clean. I would have been way more understandable in that case. But apparently you still have much to learn. You must be punished accordingly”

“P...punished?” The daughter asked in dread.

Her mom looked at the Jordans. “Are you sure you are okay with this?”

All of them nodded, the parents in a more quiet way, the children way more vehemently. For a second Maddie looked at Trishs eyes. There was hunger there. Hunger for revenge.

“What do you mean, mom?”

“Stand up” her mother ordered. Her tone left no place for discussion, so she did.

Her mother approached her and sat on the chair. Then she grabbed her daughters arm, as she stood beside her.

“Maddie, for the humiliating things you made Trish suffer, I will now give you a spank in front of her and her family”

Maddie could not believe her ears.

“A spanking?! I have never been spanked in my life, even when I was a kid!”

“Well, perhaps we should have done that in those days. Maybe this whole thing could have been avoided. I was too soft on you, but there is always time to make amends.”

Chapter 3

Maddie was in a daze. She heard her mom´s words from far away, as if coming from a well. She could only look at Trish, who was now displaying a wider smile, even though careful not to demonstrate much happiness in front of her parents.

That bitch, she thought. She would have her revenge one day, Maddie swore. But first, she would have to go through this ordeal. Its just a couple of spanks, she told herself. Her mother would never get too rough on her. In a couple of moments, this would be over.

So, closing her eyes, she turned slightly to the left, facing away from the other people in the room and bending her body slightly forward. She lifted her big ass, as to present it to her mothers palm. It was a degrading ordeal, but she just wanted to get it over with.

After a second of silence, everyone in the room bursted into laughter. The younger ones were pointed at her and clapping, while the older ones tried to hide their mannered laughter with their hand.

Maddie understood how dumb she must have looked, presenting her ass to her mom and the room like that.

“No, Maddie, not like that” said her mom “I want you to lay on my lap, just like a little girl.”

Maddie turned and pleaded, but she would have none of it.

“Maddie, you deserve a good spanking, and that is what you are going to get. Now lay on my lap right now!” she yelled.

Looking defeated, realizing she was about to be spanked like a kid in front of her rival, Maddie assumed her position. Sheepishly she laid in her mothers lap, her toes barely leaving the floor and her face down, trying to hide it in shame.

“No, no, Maddie” her mother said “you must not hide your face. You did something wrong and you should be facing the person you did wrong while taking your punishment!”

So, her mother turned the chair and adjusted her daughter, so that Maddie would be looking directly at Trish.

“I want you to look at Trish and apologize” her mom told her.

“But Mom, i didnt do nothing wrong!” she pleaded.

Before she could finish, there was a loud SMACK and her asscheck was suddenly on fire. er mom had hit her with such force, that she only realized the pain after an instant. Maddie yelled and let out a little cry.

“Mom!”

“Im sick of your lies, Maddie. Now, look at Trish and apologize!”

Feeling defeated, Maddie raised her face and looked at Trish. The other girl was now smiling openly, legs crossed and drinking the moment.

“Im sorry, Trish”

SMACK, another spank. Her mother yelled

“Apologize for what, Maddie?”

“For… for being such a mean person to you!” she said with teary eyes, looking down.

SMACK

“Look at her while you are apologizing!”

The daughter raised her eyes once again and repeated the apology. For a moment, Maddie thought about how beautiful she must have looked. Her big boobs were being pulled down by gravity, almost popping from her cleavage, resting just below her teary eyed face. Her short skirt still hid her ass, but was showing most of her legs, stopping only almost at the ankles, where her socks and trainers hid the rest. She probably looked like a small girl being spanked by her mother and she hated that smirking Trish was able to look at her in this way.

SMACK

“Apologize for the rest!”

“Im sorry Trish… that I pulled your pants down in front of class… SMACK… and that I made you show your boobs that other time… SMACK”

Maddie was downright crying as she was being spanked by her mother while being forced to look at her rival and apologizing. It was so humiliating, she felt like dying. All the rest of the people in the room did not matter, only that stupid face looking at her, smirking while looking at her suffering.

“You should consider yourself lucky that I dont expose your ass to everyone here” her mother said between spanks “Now tell Trish why did you do it”

“I… dont know” SMACK

“I think its because you are a very naughty girl” her mother said.

“I am a very… naughty girl… Trish” SMACK “That is why I did it”

Maddie was forced to look at Trish straight in the eyes, as she repeated the words her mother told her to say, while being spanked over the lap. Her words surged, and from a muffed plea, became loud bawls.

“I am just a stupid girl… I dont know any better… That is why I am being spanked… In front of you… Because for what I did… I apologize, Trish!”

After a couple of more spanks, her mother stopped.

“Now, will you promise to behave?”

Maddie nooded, still looking at her rival and crying softly, shaking with her ass in burning pain.
SMACK

“Yes!!” she cried “I will behave!”

“Very well, then.”

Her mother stood her up, and Maddie leaned herself against the chair, while holding her ass. For sure it was burning red but luckily no one could see it. Her mother started to walk towards the couple, apologizing once again for her daughter's behaviour. However Maddie suddenly turned her head and stared directly at smirking Trish, not with crying pitiful eyes, but with burning hatred in her gaze and said, between her teeth but loud enough for her to hear.

“Fucking bitch…”

Loud enough. Perhaps too loud.

“What the hell did you just said?” Her mothers voice echoed in the room.

“Shit” thought Maddie. She had been carried away and her anger had gotten the best of her. Before she could even say anything, that had mother had perhaps misheard or any other stupid excuse, her mother said.

“Thats it. I was planning it would not had to come to this, but apparently it has to.”

Her mother grabbed her purse and started to walk towards the door in a fury.

“Mom…?” Maddie asked in confusion.

“Maddie, I am going home and I will leave you here for 2 weeks! The Jordans will take good care of you and I will let Trish punish you accordingly.”

She couldn´t believe her ear.

“What…”

“No whats! If you don't do exactly as they say, there will be some serious consequences. I will not pay for you college for starters, and thats going to be the least of your problems. No daughter of mine will treat people this way. The earlier you learn, the better”

“But mom…”

Her mother ignored her, as she open the main door before turning to her friend.

“Goodbye Miss and Mister Jordan, I trust you will take good care of my daughter. And Trish, please punish her as you see fit”

And with that she closed the door with a bang, leaving Maddie alone with the Jordan family. Slowly and still speechless, she looked away from the door and to the other people present. The parents just looked at her in disgust, wanting to be envolved iMn this situation the least. The younger brother was just bored and looked at his phone. However, Trish and her sister Melinda stared at her with the smile of a hyena.

Chapter 4

Maddie was in Trish's room. She had been there a couple of times when she was younger, but has stopped after the fallout with her former friend. The bed with the yellow sheets, the walls covered with posters of terrible bands… Maddie could not remember any of that. But somehow she had a feeling she was going to remember them quite clearly in the coming times.

She stopped looking around, and stared at the two girls in front of her, looking at her with arms crossed. One was Trish. Her straight brown hair and hazel eyes topped her slim figure, covered in a simple but expensive black top, nice looking jeans and shoes. Though beautiful, her body had not developed as much as Maddies, having only medium sized breasts and a small but firm butt. Secretly, she probably envied Maddie for her figure, she thought.

The other was Melinda. Even though she was shorter than her older sister, her blonde and blossoming hair made her look larger. Her eyes were also bigger and more greenish, which made them quite distinct. She was wearing a brown dress that fell to her feet, that she covered with a couple of sandals. Her chest also appeared to be more developed than her older sister, which came as a shock to Maddie.

Both girls were standing in front of her, looking at up and down. Maddie could only look back and pretend to be relaxed, resting her arms to her sides. But on the inside, she was a wreck. After all, these girls had just seen her getting spanked by her own mother. On her lap, spanked in her ass like a small child. Even worse, she had been forced to look at Trish´s smilling face, while tears were streaming down her face, messing her eyeliner and staining her cheeks. She had looked her straight in the eyes, as she apologized and yelled she had been a stupid naughty girl. What a figure she must have made, what a fucking embarrassment. The look in Trish´s face, as she stared back. She didn´t know if she would ever forget it.

And so, Maddie could prevent herself from getting her cheeks red when the memory flashed in her mind. Trish seemed to realize this and said.

“Hell of a spanking you just got there, Maddie”

“Shut Up” Maddie looked down in anger and shame.

“You know, I never thought in a million years, that I would see the day..”

“Shut Up”

“Where I would see you getting spanked by your mom!”

Maddie said nothing.

“Yeah, even Johnny doesn´t get spanked anymore!” said Melinda, with a laugh “I mean, how old are you?”

“None of your business!” Maddie almost yelled in the younger sister face. For a second, Melinda was shaken, but Trish came to the rescue. She grabbed Maddies ear and twisted it in her fingers. The other girl left out a surprised yell but soon settled down, as her rival told her in a calm voice.

“Maddie? I got you for a fortnight, so don't make things too hard on yourself. You dont scream at my sis, you dont scream at me. Matter of fact you are done screaming at people. You understand?”

The other girl nodded, but Trish continued.

“You got caught, so now I get to punish you as I see fit. It is my obligation to make you repent and, with any luck, trying to be a better person. If you dont do as I say, there are even worse things to come, as you mom said.”

Maddie nooded again and said yes, and now Trish finally let go. Maddie gathered herself, holding her ear.

“Now, I am curious. I wonder how your ass looks after the spanking it just took. What do you think, sis?”

“Yeah! I think it must be so red!” both laughed, as Melisa added “And... I wonder how her panties look! What do you think, will they have kittens?”

“Well sis”, Trish said with a smirk “I think they are probably very slutty”

“You… think so?” said Melisa with a laugh

“I don´t know…” she nodded at Maddie “ Lets see…”

Chapter 5

Maddie just glanced back. After a moment she asked with a sigh.

“What is it that you want me to do, Trish?”

“I want you to turn around and lift your fucking skirt up, Maddie.” she said in a loud, authoritative voice “I wanna see how red your ass is!”

Maddie just took a deep breath, trying to gather her thoughts.

“Listen, Im not going to do anything like that. I dont know what happened there, but my mom just snapped or something. She had never done anything like that, so dont try to get any smart ideas. Im just gonna call my mom and shes gonna pick me up and...”

“Maddie?” said Trish “You know that is worthless. You have never seen her like that, and you how pissed she was. Im not saying that you will spend here a week or anything, just a couple of days till she cools off. But in the meanwhile, just accept it, she wont give a crap about you. And meanwhile, meanwhile… Meanwhile, you are mine. So just accept it, do as I say and lift up your skirt.”

Maddie didn't know how to come back from that. She knew Trish was right, though, so after digesting the situation in silence for a moment, she took a deep breath and, without a word, turned around. The sisters admired her form. Her legs were pale, spotless and shaved clean. She wore only small socks, so from the ankle to around her knee, her legs appeared underneath the skirt. But her ass was really the main attraction and the curve it made on the skirt was unmistaken.

“Camon” said Trish in a falsely encouraging voice “Dont be shy, show your little bum”

Maddie reached to the side of her skirt and, with a sigh, pulled it up in the back area. Her round ass came into view, a view that would delight anyone. It was quite red, with clear handprints. One cheek was more abused than the other, but for sure that Maddie would have a hard time resting her body against either of them. The best part for the sisters, however, were her panties.

“Haha, knew it” laughed Trish “You´ve got a thong! Of course you do!”

She laughed and unexpectedly grabbed the small black triangle above Maddies ass and pulled. Then she let go, with a snap, while Maddiel protested that it had hurt and her sister laughed.

“I always knew you were a whore, Maddie. So I was certain that you would dress like one!”

“Damn, that is one red ass. I can count at least… 4 handprints!” the little sister came closer and rest her hand of Maddies hand, comparing it to the handprints left there by her mom “Your mom's hands are really big and heavy!”

“Yeah, she got spanked real good, didn´t you Maddie?”

From the other girl there was only silence. So Trish gave her most bruised cheek a small but potent spank.

“Didn´t you, Maddie?”

“Yes! I did!” the other yelled in pain.

“Maddie, let me get a better view. Bend over for me”

“N…” she hesitated for a second ,but ended up leaning her body forward, popping her ass even more. This lead to a impressed whistle from the sisters. Her cheeks were quite big, and that thong allowed for everything to bee seen.

“Damn, its like an eclise!”

“You said it! Now, Maddie, turn around for me.”

Maddie was starting to drop her skirt, but another spank from Trish made her stop. So, she turned around, holding her skirt up and showing the sisters her panties while looking down in shame. They were a bit transparent, which made her even more self aware of her awkwardness. Both sisters bent down to take a batter look at her crotch, where her pubes were showing off not only behind her transparent underwear, but also a couple of them were sticking out of her small panties”

“Wow, so much hair!” said Melisa

“You´re right sis. Apparently Maddie here does not shave a lot. But thats good, because without all those publes, we would have seen way more.”

“Yeah, look how see through her panties are!

After another laugh while staring between they sat up and Trish told Maddie to release the skirt. But her peace did not last long.

“Okay, listen here Meddie” said Trish “This is the thing. I was not expecting this gift from the heavens. I only expected to witness a simple ass slapping session and nothing more. I was not expecting to have in my possession for a couple of days. But thank god you were dumb enough to allow it to happen.”

“Now”, she proceeded “As a matter of fact I got just the best idea to make good use of you for the next couple of days. I don´t know if you remember, Maddie, we used to have a pup, a cute little doggy called Layla. You probably don´t. You don´t give a fuck about anyone but yourself… But, long story short, after your lies against me, our parents had to give it away. They were looking for an excuse, thats true, but… It was because of you that we had to give it away to another family… Melissa here was very upset, and Johnny… couldnt even eat for a couple of days.”

Melissa agreed with a nod, interested to see where her sister was going.

“Long story short, Maddie… I plan to give my sister a gift. For the next couple of days, they are gonna have their old puppy back. Its gonna be you, Maddie.”

Maddie looked at her straight in the face

“What the fuck are you talking about?”

Trish squared at her, getting very close and very serious. She spoke really slow, measuring every word

“I am fucking talking about you, Maddie… Being my sister's dog for the week.”

Maddie could not believe “I don´t really get what you are saying, but you better not start…”

It was at that moment, than Trish´s snapped and yelled back

“No, you better not start, you cunt! You made my life a living hell, always bullying me and picking on me. You made me flash my panties to a whole classroom! And for the last two years I had to listen to your bullshit and your hazing. Well, no more! This is how i get my revenge!”

“You´re crazy” said Maddie

“No, you are crazy if you are willing to face you mom, and my parents if if don't obey me. Your moms is really upset, and my parents are a bit crazy, if you haven't noticed. They gave Layla away, they let you stay here as punishment… imagine what they could do if you keep up with your goddamn disrespect!

Maddie got quiet, contemplating her situation. She knew Trish was right and also that her cute ways could not manipulate Trish, or her parents. She was forced to stay here and take the wrath of her rival, in the mansion of her crazy, rich parents. She found the best strategy to try to lower her punishment.

“Trish... '' she said softly “Okay, I will do as you say! Just… calm down!”

“I will… as long as you do what I say”

“Okay… I promise”

“Will you be my sister dog, Maddie?”

“Y… yes…”

“Say it”

“I… I will be your… sister´s dog… Trish” she said with teary eyes

“Dont tell me that, tell that to her.”

Maddie looked at Melissa, who stood with an expression of amazement, like she had just woken up at Christman Eve. She couldnt belive what her sister was doing.

“Melissa…” said Maddie, starting to sob and chocking a bit “I will do it…”

The younger sister approach her and asked with an innocent looking eye, much like Maddie had done in the past in her schemes.

“What will you do?”

“I… I will be... your dog…”

“I cant hear you with all this chocking. Say it!”

“I will be your dog, Melissa…” Maddie cried out, full of shame

The sister clapped and celebrated with some shreeks.

“I´m gonna have a puppy again!! I think I will call you… Layla! Its fair, since we lost her because of you!”

The last venomous part in the sisters voice stung her. Then she heard Trish say

“Okay, Layla, what do you say?”

Trish looked at her and her sister. Then, she put her tongue out in a ridiculous expression, started patting like a dog and barked two times.

Then, after two seconds, both sisters busted off laughing. They laugh for half a minute, hysterically, while Maddie just looked on, awkwardly, feeling incredibly ashamed of herself

“Oh my god, that was amazing” said Trish

“It was even better than the first Layla!”

“Yes it was, sis! Well, that was quite unexpected” Trish continued between laughs “That was almost what I meant. But we need some adjustments! Tell me Maddie… do dogs wear any clothes?”

Chapter 6

Maddie could believe what she was hearing.

“What do you mean?!”

“Im asking you, Maddie. Do dogs wear any clothes?”

She was shocked. Was Trish gonna make her get naked?

“I mean, no, but…”

“Then, why are you dressed, little doggy?”

The way she spoke those words made her coil back.

“Trish… you don't expect me to get out of my clothes like that…”

“Well, why wouldn't I? You didn't seemed to have a problem when you were flashing my panties to the world!”

“But…” Maddie looked around, to see if there was any salvation.

“Camon, Layla” said Melissa “Its just us girls here. And, we already saw you ass!”

I mean, she was right. She had gotten undressed in front of other girls before, but not in these circumstances. Not in front of two girls who were just staring at her while staying dressed. And not only was one of them her bitter rival and former friend, but also the other was a younger girl, that she had known since she was way younger. Was she really going to get undressed in front of a 14 year old girl?

She didn´t think she could… Maddie had spent the last years always on top of Trisha, always making life difficult for her. Either making passing remarks about the small size of her breasts, or commenting on her lack of boyfriends. Or worse, stripping her in front of people, amid the laughs of others and the cries from her victim. But now the roles were reversed, now she was the little toy.

“At least” she thought “ At least I will not be stripped in front of lots of people… like what I did to Trish… At least its only going to be in front of those two girls.”

“But you only pantsed her and flashed her tits once… Its not like you made her do a private strip-tease… and bark like a dog! This is was worse”

While this dialog was going on in her head, Melisa was getting more impancient. “I want my puppy!” she said. And even though Trisha was enjoying the look of hesitation and resentment in Maddies face, she urged her rival on with a mocking tone.

“Come on, Maddie! We don't have all day! Start getting naked for me and my sister to see. We are curious to see your naked body and see what you have been hiding there behind all those clothes!” It was perfect. The bitch that humiliated her and made her almost insane with hazing was about to strip in front of her, at her command. And she had total authority over her. She had so many plans… so many ways to have her revenge. So many ways to get back at her and degrade her like she had done to her! She looked at Maddie and her clothing. like a present to be unwrapper. Her shoes and socks, her skirt, her top… all of that was about to come off.

She could only hope Maddie was feeling the same she had felt countless times. She could only put the effort, to the best of her abilities, to make sure that happened.

Maddie started shaking as she reach for fabric of her top. She asked Trish, accepting defeat.

“What… what would you like me to take off first?”

“Does´t matter, it's up to you. You are gonna end up taking everything off, so…”

Maddie nodded, and ended up reaching for her skirt. It seemed like a better place to start, since those girls had already seen her panties. She looked at Trish, who was gazing at her like a hawk and Melissa, who softly clapped her hands in attencipation.

Slowly, she lowered her skirt, let it pass her legs until it fell on the ground. Then she stood up, trying to push her top down in front of her panties. Both girls looked at Maddie's soft, thich and pale legs as well as her thong. Once again, her red pubes busted from the outskirts of her panties and were pretty evident beyond the transparent fabric.

“What a good girl.. But, we have already seen your legs and slutty panties and your massive red pubes. I want you to take your top off.” said Trish teasing her with a devilish smile, looking at the other girls cleavage. Her boobs were obviously big and Trish had always wondered in they were as big as they seemed. And, after seeing them bouncing up and down as the teary-eyed Maddie was being spanked by her mom has spiked that curiosity even more. She was sure how awkward it was going to be for her, to show herself to Trish and her younger sister. And she really couldn't wait to see the embarrassment in her eyes.

Maddie looked at her fearfully. She didn't want to be in her underwear in front of Trish, or her sister. She was starting to feel desperate.

“Camon, doggy!” yelled Melissa “Take it off, lets see how big are your boobies!”

Maddie cringed. She wanted to hit that little brat so much! But also didn't wanted Trish to pull at her ear again, so she restrained herself.

“Damn it…” she whispered to herself. Then, she reached for the bottom of her shirt and started to pull it up. It passed her bellybutton, which was pierced, and continued until it reached her bra. Here, she hesitate, giving some time for the sister to contemplate her curvy but quite enjoyable belly and hips. Now it was evident how small her panties actually were and how revealing it was.
“Camon, we dont have all day”

Hearing this, Maddie almost chocked, but continued. She quickly pulled the top past her bra, threw it down and threw her hands over her bouncing breasts. Though using both hands, they still were showing off a bit, giving no doubts as to how big they were.

“Maddie?” said Trish, looking at her rival in just her black underwear and shoes, with both her arms crossed over her boobs and exposing her revealing thong. Her hips were amazingly wide and her purple piercing a fancy prop.

“Yes, Trish?” she said sheepishly, staring down.

“Lower your arms, I want to see how your boobs look like in just a bra”

So, she did and rested her arms by her side, and the other girls just stared. There she was, the powerful Maddie, so used to treat other people like toys, both guys and girls, finally being a victim. There she stood, arms to her sides, in only her black underwear, socks and shoes, totally on display, showing of her body to other two, totally dressed girls. To Melissa, a girl younger then her… To Trish, her biggest rival. And there was nothing that she could do then just to tight her hands in a fist and look down, ignoring the mocking stares they were giving, while contemplating her body. Her white, developed legs; her waist, with the small fabric of her panties barely hiding her hair-covered pussy; her soft belly and most of all…

“Oh my god, those tits!” loudly said Trish, with genuine admiration

They were in fact, quite big. Almost popping from the bra, which, unlike her panties, was quite big. They were squished together and Trish almost felt a bit of jealousy, especially when next to the beautiful necklace Maddie was wearing and her shiny big hearings

Maddie squinted in humiliation. Yes, she had always been ashamed of her breasts. They were too big for her small stature, giving her constant back pain. She liked to attention, but oly when covered by cloths, were she could make t”hem seam more appealing. Because, without the support of her bra…

Well, lets just say they are quite not as attractive…

And that was was Maddie feared the most… That she would end up revealing to her biggest enemy that her amazing tits, the once every boy in school wanted to see and that every girl wanted to have, were not as impressive once seen completely naked.

“Hopefully it wont come to that..” she thought, looking down the girls feet “luckly they will be satisfied with seeing me in my underwear.”

“You´re right! They are so big!” agreed Melissa, also grabbing her own boobs for a second “I think that they are even bigger than mine, damn!”

“That´s right, sis… But you know…” she said, smiling at Trish and looking at her up and down “Just because they are big, doesn´t mean they are sexy”

“W...what do you mean?” asked the sister with honesty, but she was ignored. Trish turned to Maddie and said harshly.

“So, how does it feel, hum? Being presented like that, being on display for me? I can see the majority of your body, Maddie! And I mean, you leave little to the imagination, with that slutty thong and boobs popping out of your bra! And lets not forget about your giant ass! All for me and my young sister too see. What a complete whore you are!”

Then, all of the sudden, Maddie started to cry. She started to sob, two tears streaming down her eyes, messing up her make up even more. She looked up at Trish.

“I´m sorry, Trish… Im sorry…” but the other girl shrugged her shoulders in disagreement.

“No, you are not Maddie! You are just sorry that you got yourself in this situation! If you hadn't been caught, you would never apologised by your own free will!”

“No! You are wrong...” said the other girl, raising her hands up to her face to both wipe away the tears and hide her face and breasts.

Trish stepped forward and slapped Maddie across the ass, in her most bruised side.

“Hands by your side, you bitch! You are not allowed to cover! I told you I wanted to look at your fucking body!” Maddie quickly obeyed with a cry and a sob, as Trish raised her voice “I want my sister to look at you and see how much of a slut you are, so she will never act like you!”

“Take a good look, Melissa” she said turning to her sister. The younger girl did so. She looked at every part of Maddies body, as she stood there in her underwear,
fists clenching and with tears rolling down at her face in a soft cry. Her giant breasts and her small thong on her sight “This is how a slut dresses when she wants some cock.”

There was silence in the air, as Melissa didn't respond. She had barely ever heard her sister use that word, so she knew this was quite a serious moment. So she did as Trish said, and just gazed long and hard at Maddie's semi-naked body, memorizing every bit.

“She really does look like a slut”, Melissa thought to herself, looking at the older girl, as she softly weeped in her shame.

Chapter 7

“Now Maddie, we are far from over… I told you little dogs don't wear any clothes…”

The other girl didn´t move

“Maddie…? Do you want me to spank you again?”
Maddie shook her head and mustered the strength to look up at her bitter rival. And so, with tears in her eyes and a rough voice, almost choking out, as if the words were trying to fight to remain in her mouth, she did something she had never done, even in her days as a bullying victim.

She pleaded.

“Trish… please… don´t do this…”

“Sorry, what?”

“D… Don´t make me do this…”

“Do what, make you strip naked in front of me and my sister?”

Maddie just stared with pleading eyes

“Yes that it?” Trisha insisted. “Is that what you are afraid of? To have your body been seen by us”

Maddie nodded “Yes…”

“Yes what, whore?”

“I don´t wanna be naked!” she pleaded now in a high pitch voice, springed from desperation “Please! Let me be in my underwear okay? I will be your dog in my underwear! I will bark and make silly faces and even lay in the floor or something, but please let me do it in my underwear!”

Trish looked at her for a second. Apparently in sincere contemplation of Maddie´s plea.

“Well, you would not be my dog… You would be my sisters dog! Layla was hers afetr all.” Trish turned to her sister “what do you say, Melissa? Do you want Maddie here to be butt-naked for us or do you prefer to have a puppy with a slutty set of underwear?”

Maddie didn´t even had time to make her case at the sister. Before she could open her mouth, the other girl screamed

“Naked, naked! I want my doggy to be naked!”

“No! Please!”

Melissa stared daggers at her, obviously entering her older sister's frame of mind. Perhaps even more.

“Layla was naked, so you will be too!”

“I was hoping you would say that, sis” said Trish, turning to Maddie, that shifted her gaze from one girl to another. “You hear the boss. Strip, bitch!”

“Trish…”

“Shut up! I will let you start with those shoes, give you time to process this whole ordeal…”

Maddie didn't even tried to form a cohesive sentence, just crouching down and starting to untie her shoes. She tried to win some time to think of a way out of there, the best thing to say, the perfect string to pull. But she could only muster simple, pleasing words, not receiving a single response. The other girls just waited in eager attentipation as she took of her shoes and set them aside.

“Sock too” said Trish, and Maddie took her socks off too. The colour of her toenails was blue, matching her hands.

“Thats cute” said Trish, noticing the same thing. Then she waved her head “Hm, lets start with that bra”

Maddie didn't respond, she just reached her hands to her back and undid her bra. It snapped in a second, as if released from a heavy burden. Immediatly she reach to the front and hold the fabric to her boobs. She looked at Trish one last time.

“Drop the bra, Maddie” was the dry response.

Maddie took a deep breath and let her bra fall. Then, just as she had done previously, she clasped her arms crossed her chest, almost hugging herself, before anything could have been seen.

Trish gasped “What did I told you about covering?”

But Maddie just waved her head in denial.

“Maddie?” she asked louder

No response

“Hey bitch, drop your arms!”

When the other did not reacted, Trish stepped gorward once again and slapped her ass. Maddie made a painful sound but did not flich. She even tried to pull her arms, but the girl did not moved an inch.

Trish taught about using force to make Maddie bulge. It was two against one, after all, but she opted for a better idea. She grabbed her phone and unlocked it.

“Maddie… should I tell my parents to call your mom?”

Maddie looked at the phone with terror in her eyes. For a second, there was no movement in the room. Then, she accepted her condition. She would have to be toplessfor those two girls. For the person she had tormented for so long and for her younger sister. Humiliating as it was, she had to do it. The quickly she got it over with, the better...

“Camon, Maddie” said Trish still holding the phone. “Show us your boobs”.

Chapter 8

And so she did. Very slowly she unclasped her ams, knowing these to be her last moments of peace and modesty, and dropped the side of her wide hips. And so, Maddie stood in front of Trish and her sister Melissa, wearing nothing but a piece of small clothing, a black thong.

It was the first time she had ever shown someone her boobs. And now they were totally on display for those two girls, who now knew the reason for such secrecy.

“Oh… my god” Said Melissa, staring at Maddies tits.

Maddie closed her eyes and wept loudly, knowing her boobs were being analyzed to the smallest detail.

For once, they were saggy. Like, really saggy, the type of sagginess you see on comedy flicks, or a South Park episode. They hanged almost to her bellybutton and they were covered with stretch marks. They did not look appealing at all when she was standing up and topless, without the help and support of her bra. Besides, her pierced nipples were huge and covered a great amount of her boobs. It wasn't too much, but it was a much bigger area than normal. She was incredibly self-aware and conscious about her boobs and she always imagined the reaction she would get, once she had muster the courage to show them to some boy.

But Trish was not a boy and did not have a reason to be kind.

“Wow, Maddie! Just look at your tits! They are hideous!”

“So ugly!” the sister agreed.

“Jesus, who could have imagined that someone with such a cute face and big beautiful eyes could have such a horrible set of boobs!”

“Im gonna have to take a picture of this!” screamed Melissa ,mreching for her phone

“No!” pleaded Maddie, imediatly covering her tits with her hands”

“Melissa!” shouted Trish, in an angry voice “You will let my sister take a picture of your boobs!”

Maddie just stared at Trish for a second, and then, lowered her hands and looked to her side, eyes closed with tears. The younger teen snapped a picture and laughed while looking at it.

“Oh my god, I never thought I would ever see boobs like those” said Trish “I knew you used to be fat Maddie, but camon!”

Maddie just stood there, crying. Trish came near her to take a closer look. She rose a hand and grabbed one of her nipples, pulling it to her.

“And those nipples! They almost fill your whole boob! Jesus! You must be so ashamed of them!”

“I… am…”

“I bet you can put them in your mouth, dont you?"

“I… dont know…”

“Try it, slut!”

Maddie didnt even tried to fight. She grabbed her boob and slowly rose it to her face. Then, she pulled her hug nipple in her mouth.

“Look at me. I want you to look at me like that”

She did, and look pitiful

“Now, suck on it, Maddie.”

And Maddie did. She started to suck on her own nipple while looking at her biggest rival. It was beyond humiliating. Not only did Trish and her sister knew about her massive, saggy and ugly tits, she was also seeing her sucking on her own nipple. And what was worse, was that Maddie was just in her small little thong while the other two girls were completely dressed. She taught about all the times she had Trish feel terrible, all the hazing, all the times she called her a slut…

And now, Maddie was the slut, grabbing her massive tit, sucking the tip, passing her tongue in her nipple and playing with her piercing. While the other girl just stared with a mocking expression. Damn, how the times had changed…

“Okay Maddie, you can stop”, said Trish, but before she could add anything more, her sister intervened.

“Now suck on the other one, doggy!” she demanded with her tiny authoritative voice “Plus, i wanna record this”

Maddie looked at Trish inquisitively, but the other just said “You heard the girl” and so Maddie did as she was told. She grabbed the other tit and started sucking in the other nipple, while Melissa stared at her, laughing and recording her with her phone.

“Now let's see if you can fit both of them in your mouth!”

And so Maddie with a sigh lifted her other boob and shoved her nipple in her mouth, being made to suck on them for Melissa enjoyment and she clapped like a happy spoiled brat and recorded her almost naked body with her phone. It was so degrading, being forced to stand in a thong in front of a younger girl and suck her own nipples. But there was nothing she could do to avoid this, so she just tried to perform her tasks without thinking much about what she was doing.

“You look so funny with your tits in your mouth, Maddie” said Trish “But now, im gonna need you to take off the last thing you got wearing. Are you ready to be butt naked in front of us?”

This time Maddie was able to speak up. It was worth a shot, and she really didn't want to be nude.

“But, Trish… I have never asked you to be naked for me… and I ve never stripped you all the way down for myself or for anyone else… I've pantsed you and made you show you tits… but never this! I've never forced you to be nude!”

“What?” said Trish in a mocking tone “You dont think this is fair?”

“No…” Maddie said with pleading eyes

“Well… too bad!” Trish shouted

“Yeah! Strip down, whore!” said Melissa, said while still recording

“No! I don't want to get naked in front of you!”

“And why is that? Tell us!” demanded Trish

“Well… because… its humiliating!”

“Go on…”

“And you are both clothed! And besides, I was so mean to you in the past, Trish… I cannot face myself if I get naked in front of you....” she confessed, then turned to Melissa “And you, you are younger than me! And there you are, looking at my body! At my tits! Its wrong!”

Trish laughed “I tell you whats wrong… Being a bully, being a bitch and afterwards playing the victim. Now get naked, Maddie. Take off those panties''

“But, the camera…”

“Its just for us, and if you behave, we will delete it. You have my word”.

“Wait, I have an idea!” intervene Melissa, and she settled her still recording phone and went to the bathroom in the room, returning with a full sized mirror, which she placed in front of Maddie. Both girls stood behind her, also looking at her own reflection. Now Maddie could see her figure and how truly horrible was her situation. She was just a small read headed girl with blue eyes and freckles, standing in only a small black thong, besides two fully clothed girls. She could see every inch of her body, from her bare feet to her enormous saggy breasts, the ones she was so ashamed of. She sooooo wanted to cover them, to block their embarrassed figure form the girls prying eyes, but she had been commanded not to do it. Se could feel the other girls eyes staring at her breats, with expressions of mockery and a bit of disgust.

“Now you´re ready, you little whore!” shreeked Melissa “Get naked for us!”

And so Maddie did the unthinkable and the unavoidable. She reached for the sides of her panties, and pull it all the way down, past her feet. She kicked them to the side and stood, covering her pussy with both hands, burning a whole in ground with her gaze. But immediately, both sisters reached for her arms, each of them took hold of a limb and open them wide, exposing Maddies hairy pussy and completely naked body.

Both girls laughed by her side, but she couldn't hear. She was very, very far away. Until suddenly Trishs voice echoed by her ear

“Camon Maddie, look at the mirror”

“N...No…”

“Raise your chin, you little bitch. Look at how pathetic you look!”

“No!” said Maddie more defiantly, with her gaze still on the floor but making only the smallest attempt to free her arms from the girls grip.

A swift hand swatted against her asscheek, and she screamed.

“Look at yourself! Look at your naked body, Maddie!”

“I don't want to!”

This time there were two slaps on her scared and round ass.

“Sis, hit her on that side”

“My pleasure!”

Both sisters started to spank her ass with more and more strength while shouting.

“Camon Maddie, look at the mirror!”

“See how do you look, you whore!”

“Don't you always feel like such a catch? Like you are the prettiest girl at school? Look at yourself now!”

“No!” shouted Maddie, but after a particularly hard spank, she was forced to raise her eyes. Then, Trish took her chin in her hand with her free hand and forced her head in that position and her gaze on herself.

And so, she saw herself.

She saw a completely naked girl, with an adorable face, but with a giant pair of saggy, ugly and pathetic tits that reached almost to her belly, and with a hairy, messy cunt that rested between her legs. She was bare, there was nothing else at all to reveal, from her toes to her forehead. She saw the fully clothed girls standing next to her, her rival and her little sister, holding her arms and gazing and mocking and laughing at her exposed body. And she saw all this through blurry eyes, filled with tears of defeat and humiliation, the likes of which she had never thought of experiencing to this level.

In the mirror she almost didn't recognize herself. She was a mess and the idea that over the years she had created for herself, the idea of the cute, confident and attractive girl got destroyed in an instant, and she felt like she did some years ago, when she was the victim.

“Oh my god, just look at that!”

“What a hairy little whore! I cannot even see her lips with all that hair!”

“I bet she has ugly ass lips, that's why she hides them away.”

“Do you think they can be uglier then her flappy tits?”

“I honestly don't think that is possible…”

“Well, you never know! Wanna make a bet?”

She was indeed a slut with an ugly tits, giant ass and hairy cunt, which were now all on display in the mirror for those girls and herself. And so, looking at her own naked body in the mirror, surrounded by the mocking laughter and comments of the sisters, all of the courage and confidence she had gathered over time just disappeared, never to be seen again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its my first story of this kind, so I hope you enjoyed. Will write more chapters if there is interest. Cheers!
drtickle

Re: When Maddie Met Layla

Post by drtickle »

Amazing, very well written, especially the built up of humiliation. Sorry about the saggy tits, I love redheads with a perky set…

As always, I hope for her, they don’t discover any more weaknesses like being ticklish for example… :mrgreen:
drtickle :mrgreen:
Guru

Post by Guru »

Very good story , hoping to see more like this💥
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Great story so far, and there is clearly loads of room for this to go. The detail of Maddie being actually more ashamed of seeing herself naked than she was of the girls seeing her was an interesting touch.