I am becoming a lesbian magnet.

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
MATILDA

I am becoming a lesbian magnet.

Post by MATILDA »

I am 44 year old heterosexual married woman. My husband and I have been married for 16 years and have a 14 year old son ! I am 5 ft 11 tall and that, coupled with being well built and well endowed(i have very large breasts) i can even carry a few extra pounds without looking tubby.

I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. I am big woman. I am 5 ft 11 and being well endowed well built and curvy always on high heels makes me HUGE! But I love my height and my curvy stature. About three years ago I was at Costco with my son and this little boy pointed at me and said something like: "Gush mom, look at her, she is giant!!!" I don’t intend to dress in any particular ‘way’ for anyone. I just wear what I like. I wear clothes that fit me properly. I don’t ‘ask’ for anything. I don’t ask to be groped. Most of my outfit are satin pant and skirt suits satin coats and satin and silk blouses. I am always on high heels and full make up on. If you are curvy, tall and busty, many clothes tend to look sexier on you than on a thin person. So things that fit properly that are relatively conservative can be suddenly too revealing and sexy when you put it on. This happens to me a lot. I wear almost always my satin and silk blouses fully buttoned to the top combined with a satin skirt or satin pants. I don’t wear anything vulgar but because of my body type anything i wear looks tight on me.

Being tall and curvy draws attention on its own. This can be both positive and negative. I tower over plenty of men and women. I was sexualised from a very early age, and shamed for the way my body looks – something I have no control over. I can’t help how wide my hips grow or how big my breasts get.

My mother used to shame me for the way my body looked. If I wanted to wear a skirt or dress, she always discouraged it, she always thought my skirt was ‘too short’ or ‘too tight’, or there was something wrong with my dress-sense.

My husband is extremely jealous of any kind of attention I get. Please note I am not trying to sound conceited at all, but my looks and body shape get me quite a lot of attention from men. It's been that way since I started developing as a young teenager. I don't give in to these remarks or anything, but it still bothers him to no end. He'll get really clingy and start grabbing all up on me I guess to make it known we're together, which that can get frustrating sometimes.

It'll bug him to death if I go out without him dressed up,texting and calling me about what I'm doing and who I'm with. This is very tiring. I don't like being told what to do or wear as I'm not a child. I'm not allowed to have any guy friends. My husband even doesn't allow me to talk to other guys. The irony is that all this time my husband is been afraid of men – when really, it was a short, skinny older women he should have feared.

I became a B&B co-owner about six months ago. This woman needed money, so i literally invested in her B&B. We partnered up. Since then short , old, creepy, masculine lesbian women gravitate toward me like fruit flies on a banana. Older, short, masculine, creepy women like touching me for some reason. I don't know how to stop it. I usually just feel like a deer in headlights. Over the past four months I have gotten groped by three different women. I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. But I was one of the lucky ones that's never had her boobs grabbed, touched, or jiggled before. My lack of familiarity with this type of situations was not just limited to being groped either, as so far i had no involvement with lesbians at all.

My therapist suggested that i should write in the form of stories in details all the incidents on an online forum. She says that i should share my experience. She says that I should write out everything that happens in the form of stories. She says that writing is therapeutic. So I will give it a try.

Incident #1

About 5 months ago I arrived at the B&B. I got out of the car. I was wearing my long black fur coat, a purple long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin pencil skirt, sheer black pantyhose and 5 inch heels purple shoes. I had full make up on. My partner Megan was standing on the porch with this really short skinny freckled face creepy green eyes thin lips red haired masculine woman in her early 50s . I walked up to them. This small ginger woman said to me "
Hi. My name is Ruth. So you are the new partner. I am a regular guest here.
You have such a regal bearing. You are so elegant.
Wow. You are such a big woman. Standing next to you i look like a midget. The size difference between us is beyond comical. " She was in flat shoes and i was on high heels, i am 5ft11 tall and that, coupled with being well built and well endowed , i was really like a giant standing beside this weird woman. I thanked her for the compliments and walked inside. I handed my coat to this woman my employee, she hung it on a coat hanger. I turned my back on her and walked into the living room. I introduced myself to these elderly couple our guests. So the three of us had a casual conversation. Then i walked over to the front desk and i started talking with my employee. Than this small ginger woman Ruth walked over to me and said "Don't be afraid. I don't wear a mask because i had covid in September. I guess i am immune now". she told me.

" Ooh, me too. I had covid in November. That is why i don't wear a mask. Also masks ruin make up. And i love make up. " i replied.

" You are so overdressed and shiny. You are such a massive woman. Your breasts look absolutely huge, even with your blouse buttoned up to the top. They are vaulting off your chest and being seen from your side and even behind you i can still see your breasts. Your butt is big and heart-shaped also. This fancy clothes are so tight on you because of your body type.

Your breasts are sooo large. They are massive. This blouse you are wearing is so tight fitting that stretches taut across your chest, it is buttoned up to the top but the buttons are almost threatening to pop free. Wow your bra size must be 40DD. On a shorter woman they would look cartoonish or disproportionately huge , but you are a giantess, so I knew that they are a double handful of natural massive breasts. ! I am fascinated with the size of your boobs. As you can see I am totally flat. My breasts are tiny. "

I didn't know how to respond to that. Then this small weirdo ginger woman Ruth reached up and placed her both hands on my upper breasts . I froze like a weirdo and attempted to crack a joke. She just rested her hands on my upper breasts and continued chatting with me and my employee. I was so shocked. I just stood there awkwardly. I had to be polite because she was my guest and I was backed up against the front desk. This weirdo small ginger Ruth asked a bunch of nosy questions too. I was totally unprepared for that behavior from anyone. I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. But I was one of the lucky ones that's never had her boobs grabbed, touched, or jiggled before. Probably because of my size and my bitch resting face. My lack of familiarity with this type of situations was not just limited to being groped either, as so far i had no involvement with lesbians at all.

This small ginger Ruth just kept her hands on my upper breasts!!! For the whole conversation!!! I couldn't move back because of the front desk behind me, so I couldn't escape. It was so awkward and wrong! Finally she said that she needs to stretch her back, she removed her hands from my upper breasts and walked up the stairs to her room. .

About an hour later this small weirdo ginger woman Ruth came down the stairs. I was at the front desk, leaning over my employee's shoulder to point out things on the computer screen. As this small ginger Ruth walked past the front desk she saw that i was bent over, rifling through one of the drawers. As she moved past me she reached out and patted my ass.

"Oh Ruth!" i yelped in surprise at the pat, jerking myself upright and spinning around to face her.
"Just a little pat for a job well done, I am satisfied with my room" small ginger Ruth "assured" me, doing her best to look nonchalant.

"Oh, okay," i replied. I was confused and concerned, not too happy with being touched by this weird small older guest.

"Don't worry Matilda, you are the new owner of this place and i am a regular guest. A little pat to congratulate you is perfectly normal," she said
"Oh," i replied . "Well if you put it like that, then thank you."

"Great," small creepy ginger Ruth replied, grinning widely.

Then she reached around and gave me another quick pat on the butt and then she hurried headed for the door. About 20 minutes later i was standing in the hallway, this weirdo ginger Ruth walked in and greeted me with a pat on the ass, gently touching first one buttock then the other with her right hand as she walked past. Then she sat in the living room and started chatting with this elderly couple my guests. I hadn't even blinked at the treatment.

About 10 minutes later, i was at the front desk standing next to my employee,who was sitting, this small weird ginger Ruth got up and walked over and we started talking pretty good-naturedly about B&B stuff. Suddenly things went left when she reached up across the desk (her face was exactly the level of my breasts) and started rubbing and stroking my breasts with her both hands. She smiled as I stared in frozen horror, petting my whole front side a as if I were a poodle, then said turning away, “I’m sorry Matilda. I couldn’t help myself. I never been so close to a woman like you before. I am fascinated with the the size of your boobs. You are such a massive woman, dressed in those shiny elegant clothes, on those 5inch heels, with full make up, with your hair up, You are a magnificent woman.I am admiring you Matilda. You are everything that i am not. You are a massive woman. You are much taller and bigger than me. This beautiful clothes are so tight on you because of your body type. You are so sophisticated and elegant. I am fascinated with you. You look so polished. You are a sophisticated, elegant, upper middle class, tall woman. ” Then she walked up the stairs to her room. My employee and the elderly couple my guests were obviously weirded out, but they didn't say anything..

About 20 minutes later this small weirdo ginger woman Ruth came down the stairs. I was in the hallway. As she walked pass me she looked up and went “ooooohhhh! Matilda!”

And preceded to literally rub my breasts with her both hands as she and I walked pass each other. It was all I could do to giggle nervously as I opened the kitchen door and quickly got in. It was SO awkward . About 10 minutes later, this small ginger Ruth rubbed my breasts again with her right hand as she was walking by me in the living room. She didn't even say a word or make eye contact or anything. About 20 minutes later this weirdo groper ginger Ruth was standing in front of the elderly couple my guests(they were sitting on the sofa) and complaining to them about the internet. I walked over to her and she reached up and placed her right hand on my left breast. So I had this weirdo ginger Ruth not only touch my breast but she then kept her hand there!!! For the whole conversation!!! I couldn't move back because there was the sofa with the elderly couple behind me, so I couldn't escape. It was so awkward and wrong!”

About 15 minutes later this weirdo small ginger Ruth walked up to me in the hallway reached up and started rubbing my breasts with her both hands At this point i realized that I should have told her right away because now that she's done it so much it seems awkward to tell her to stop. She was rubbing my breasts and I was literally backing away and she just kept following me and kept rubbing my breasts across the distance of about 4 feet. Haha.....

I was flustered and confused, i decided to leave, so I walked to the coat hanger, i put my long black fur coat over my shoulders and i walked outside. I got into my car and i left. This creepy short skinny old ginger Ruth literally chased me out of my own B&B. She was staying for only one night, i decided to avoid this small ginger groper woman, so i the next day i went to my own b&b after 16.00.

Incident #2

Two weeks ago I arrived at the B&B. I got out of the car. I was wearing my short sleeve purple satin blouse with waist tie buttoned up to the top, black leather leggings and 5 inch heels purple shoes. I had full make up on. My partner Megan was standing in the living room with this really short like 5ft3 skinny ugly Lyle Lovett lookalike woman in her early 50s . I walked up to them. I introduced myself to her and walked inside. So the three of us had a casual conversation. Then i walked over to the front desk and i started talking with my employee. About an hour later i was sitting in the living room on this backless chair, chatting with my partner Megan,this small Lyle Lovett woman Patty grabbed a chair and sat behind me. Within a few minutes, Patty started to rub my right shoulder with her right hand. She leaned forward and whispered "Matilda your shoulder is so sore"
."

"Yes," i answered, " I am exhausted. "

"I can rub it for you," This small woman Patty told me.
Just relax, don't tense up,"

"Okay. Sure. "i replied hesitantly. .

"Don't worry. " Patty said as she began her massage.

I felt her hands on my neck. She was rubbing the sides of my neck for like 5 minutes. Then she transitioned into my shoulders.

"Is that too hard?" Patty asked .

"No. It is not," i replied.

She continued her assault on my shoulders as i sat there totally confused. This small weird woman Patty was firmly rubbing my tense muscles working from the center of my body towards my arms. She began kneading my arms, slowly working from the shoulder all the way down to my hands. She slowly worked her way down my spine before concentrating on my shoulders and upper arms. I kept chatting with the elderly couple. My employee was sitting at the front desk watching me sit still as my body was rubbed by this small old woman Patty.

Patty finished with my arm began working from my shoulder blades to my lower back. Her small hands were digging into my back. She worked lower and lower, now focusing totally on my lower back. With each series of rubs, she got closer to my ass. Then i felt her hands stop. She got up and said that she needs to stretch her back, and walked up the stairs to her room.

About 30 minutes later i was sitting in the kitchen, this small woman Patty walked in, slid quickly behind me and placed her small hands on my shoulders. "Here, this will help some," she said as he began massaging my shoulders.

Instantly, i stood up straight. "That's really not necessary, Patty," i said as i tried to step away from her.

But the grip on my shoulders was firm, holding me in her place. "Relax, Matilda," she said. "You really need this. You're way to tense. Matilda. I am an spiritual healing touch therapist. Your body is full of bad energy. I suggest to you body/energy work.

I want to work on freeing up energy in your body which is sort of like a very gentle massage through clothes. Trust me. You need this " she continued massaging my shoulders as i stood beside the table.
"How's that feel?" she asked.

"That feels good, Patty," i responded, "but it's really not necessary. Please stop."

"Nonsense," she replied. "You need it, and I enjoy doing it. So just try to relax."

She continued working my shoulders, slowly inching her way to my arms, then back to my neck. She saw me lower my head slightly, and felt my body responding to her massage. Slowly, she again inched her way from my neck, over my shoulders, and down my arms. Only this time, she made sure to "inadvertently" brush the sides of my breasts.

She felt me jump slightly at her intrusion, but as soon as she moved her hands back up my arms i relaxed again. Slowly, she repositioned me so i was facing directly at the side of the kitchen table. The move was so slow, and so gradual, that i was not even been aware of it.

Gently, she eased my upper body down towards the table top. "Bend over," she said softly, yet firmly. "Then I can really do it right."

I felt her pushing me gently towards the table, and i felt my body tense up again. "No," i said. I reached my arms out to the table to support my body. "Please stop."

But she continued to massage me, working my tired, aching muscles. Slowly, i felt my body relaxing again. God, but she is good at this, i thought. I couldn't ever remember having a massage that felt so good. I could feel myself giving in, slowly but surely, to the magic in her small fingers, as they now moved slowly across my back and down my sides.

As she moved back up my back, i felt myself surrender and lower my body to the table.

"That's better," Patty said. "Just relax and enjoy it." She continued rubbing my muscles, from my back, to my arms, to my shoulders.

She continued massaging me thoroughly, over my arms, my shoulders, my neck, and my back. She slid my arms up and away from my body, allowing her better access to my sides, and allowing her to brush the sides of my tits.

After several minutes, i heard her voice. "Roll over." By then, i was so absorbed in the pleasure she was giving that i never hesitated to do as she instructed. He rolled to my back.
I opened my eyes and looked at her. She creepily smiled at me, leaned forward, her groin pressing between my knees, her head hanging over my chest, and began massaging my neck and shoulders. I closed my eyes again.

Slowly, she moved down my neck to my shoulders and over my shoulders to my arms. Her movements were so slow. I felt her pressing her body against my knees.

Patty then moved her hands to my sides, starting at my waist and moving upwards slowly
Slowly, she began easing her hands towards my breasts. She looked at my face as i opened my eyes. Without changing her pace or direction, she continued the massage.

I looked up at her as her small hands advanced on my breasts. I kept looking at her as she reached my mounds, as she squeezed and massaged them

Patty stood over me, gazing into my eyes. She massaged my breasts through my bra and blouse slowly.

Finally, she removed her hands and stood over me.

Then she turned and walked through the hall back into the living room. Then I realized that the kitchen door was open , and these two women my partner Megan and my employee have seen it all. I knew I should feel completely humiliated, and I did a little but mostly i felt confused. I said to my partner " i gotta go to my store" i walked outside. I got into my car and i left. .

Yesterday I arrived at the B&B. I was wearing a pink long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into tight pink satin pants and 5 inch see through shoes. I had full make up on. This small woman Patty was sitting in the living room chatting with my partner Megan. She got up and said " I am staying for only one night, i waited for you" Then she walked up to me and said
" In the kitchen Matilda"

Patty just linked her right arm in mine while we walked into the kitchen , and it was so uncomfortable. She started to massage my legs. She began rubbing my calves. She spent quite a bit of time working on my calves.
With each move, i felt her spread my legs slightly farther apart. She massaged my legs further up and slightly spread them to work her hands into my upper thighs. I felt her fingers brush against my cameltoe .

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked her.

"Don't worry Matilda, it's just part of the massage," she said with a sense of urgency in her voice as she began rubbing my ass.
She spent quite a bit of time massaging my ass. I was totally weirded out but I'll admit that i wanted to do everything possible to prevent conflict with this small guest Patty. So I let it go.

She continued to massage my ass

It certainly felt like more than a standard massage. I wasn't even sure i could call it a massage at this point. I felt her hands leave my ass and move to my thigh. I was relieved with the change of location. She worked higher and higher up my leg until her hand brushed up against my cameltoe again.

"I think this has gone far enough," I said as i clamped my legs together.

"I don't think that's the case at all, you are totally mis-reading the creep factor. Just stand still. I am freeing energy in your body. "Patty replied. Then she asked me to turn over. I did it without thinking . Patty commented, "I am going to do your head last."
She started working over my quads.

Several minutes later she finished my quads and continued to move up. She asked me to put my arms and hands above my head to stretch the abdominal muscles. She massaged my very upper thighs and ran her hands over my hips. As part of the process she spread my legs apart and ran her hands down the sensitive outsides of my groin.

A couple minutes later she rolled her hand right over my cameltoe. She massaged my crotch. I let it happen.

After maybe 2 minutes, she moved to my abs and my frontal laterals. She massaged them thoroughly. She massaged my breasts and shoulders from the front. She massaged my breasts thoroughly. She was running her small hands all over my breasts and stomach. . I just stood there stiff as a board. Then she started rubbing my arms. She massaged each arm all the way using some special technique that made my fingers tingle.

Patty stopped rubbing my arms and said, "Now for your head. Just lean over Matilda. I am short. You are a giant" I leaned over. I admit that her massage of my head and face was off the charts. She had to have had some training in pressure points or something because I felt every little scrap of tension leave my face. I was left in a state of complete relaxation.

When she finished, she turned and walked through the hall back into the living room. I followed her. I felt completely humiliated. I sat on the couch . I let my mind drift off while my partner Megan, my employee and our guest Patty were talking about the weather for the next like 10 minutes. Then Patty grabbed her luggage and finally left. My partner Megan said to me that Patty is very important to us as a guest, because she writes passionate reviews.

Incident #3

Nine days ago i arrived at the B&B. I was wearing a white short sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into tight pink satin pants and 5 inch see through shoes. I had full make up on. This short like 5ft4 skinny short haired asian looking woman in her late40s/early 50s was loading the vending machine. She said to me

" Hi. I am a new vending machine operator. I maintain vending machines at particular locations or on delivery routes. " .

"Good for you " i replied and walked inside. I walked into the living room. I said hi to these two women our guests. I walked into the kitchen. My partner Megan, our employee and this 79 year old woman Beth our guest were sitting at the table and chatting. I just stood there in the middle of the kitchen . The conversation between Megan, our employee and our guest Beth continued. I contributed to the chatter. Than this short haired small skinny asian looking woman walked into the kitchen.

She walked past me, her palm brushing against my bum. I glanced at her but didn't say anything. She walked past me again and this time she placed more pressure on me.

This time, i turned to glare at this ugly small skinny asian looking woman.

"What are you doing?" i demanded.

"Nothing," she said innocently.

"Probably this place is too small for me to walk past, so..."

I gave her a stare-down, then turned back to the three women. Small skinny asian looking woman started to walk past me again She stopped behind me and, suddenly, placed both of her hands on my ass cheeks.

I literally jumped and turned to face her.

"Get your hands off me!" i screamed.

But ugly small skinny asian looking woman squeezed even firmer on me, like she couldn't let go of my ass.

"I can't, ," she said softly. I jumped and squealed and SLAPPED her in the face. "What in the fuck has gotten into you. You ugly midget dyke" i screamed. Ugly small skinny woman removed her hands of my ass, stepped back and said loudly

"You stupid racist cow. You arrogant snob. "

"I am not a racist. Actually i love asian culture and food. I am just fond of my personal space. " I answered to her.

" I am not asian. I am a full blooded Ojibwe from Leech Lake Indian Reservation, Minnesota. You arrogant, spoiled, stuck up, upper middle class homophobic snob. You stupid overdressed cow. ". Ugly small skinny Ojibwe angrily responded. She immediately became outraged and upset at me. "Are you fucking kidding me? I am a fucking person. I don't give a fuck what you think about me or what bullshit racist reasons you give me for slapping me ."

I said again "I am not a racist."

Then this angry small Ojibwe just placed her both hands on my breasts and started rubbing them for a solid 2 minutes exclaiming “Are these real??! They’re so large! ”
"

I backed up and looked at the Ojibwe, but she just kept rubbing. She was patting and rubbing my breasts. Her face was exactly the level of my breasts.

I said to her again “Hey! Don’t do that.”

But this angry small Ojibwe woman responded "C'mon ,I'm: not a guy, we're just girls. I am totally asexual. You know that I am fascinated with the size of your breasts. "

She kept rubbing and feeling up my breasts while she was commenting on them which i didn't knew how to take. It was just awkward. I was just standing there stiff as a board while the Ojibwe was feeling up my boobs . I was just standing there kind of awkwardly letting it happen. Megan, our employee and our guest Beth were sitting at the table, silently watching the whole situation with their jaws dropped. Then all of a sudden the Ojibwe removed her hands from my breasts and walked out of the kitchen.

"These ugly pervert midgets are groping me. They are just groping me. This weirdo groped me here in front of you. This is a third woman that groped me here in this place. I never had my breasts or butt grabbed before by man or woman. What is wrong with these freaks? I am strictly heterosexual. If a man did this to me it would pretty much constitute sexual harassment, but because they are small tiny older ugly women they think i will let them get away with it. I strongly suspect that i am targeted by these women, maybe they are seething with envy of me, and they want to dominate me.

I have an overwhelming amount of attention from men. As long as I remember….I've attracted men like crazy. Usually, it's always lust is why they are so drawn to me. But I have never been groped by a strange man. Probably because of my bitch resting face. When I have a blank expression people assume that I'm in a bad mood.

These midget hideous women are so invasive. I have never encountered this sort of people before. " I loudly complained to Megan, our employee and Beth.

"Matilda you are not the victim. You arrogant, spoiled, stuck up, upper middle class snob. These women are just fascinated with you. You are dressed in that ridiculous shiny tight form fitting fancy clothes, on those 5inch heels, with full make up, with your hair up, with your huge boobs your, big ass ? You are obviously 5ft10 or 5ft11. These women alleged gropers are small and skinny. They are all much shorter than you. Midgets, as you call them. You arrogant overdressed cow" our guest Beth angrily responded.

I was shocked by Beth's response to my rant. I answered " Well, Beth i don’t intend to dress in any particular ‘way’ for anyone. I just wear what I like. I wear clothes that fit me properly. Most of my outfit are pant and skirt suits, satin coats and satin and silk blouses. I am always on high heels and full make up on. If you are curvy, tall and busty, many clothes tend to look sexier on you than on a thin person. So things that fit properly that are relatively conservative can be suddenly too revealing and sexy when you put it on. This happens to me a lot. I wear almost always my blouses fully buttoned to the top combined with a pencil skirt or satin pants. I don’t wear anything vulgar but because of my body type anything i wear looks tight on me. Being tall and curvy draws attention on its own. This can be both positive and negative. Please note I am not trying to sound conceited at all, but my looks and body shape get me quite a lot of attention from men. It's been that way since I started developing as a young teenager, but i have never been groped by a strange man. These dyke midgets are predators."

" You are such a homophobe. You arrogant spoiled cow!!! " Beth yelled at me

"I am not homophobic, but I am strictly hetero. "i replied" As far as having intimacy with a woman? That s just something that I haven t done and will probably not do so. Im a straight woman never got turned on by a women. "

"

This girl my employee rose up from her chair and said to Beth "You are wrong. and Matilda is right in her feelings. She is being molested by these women and if she don't like it, then it's not right and they need to stop. It's not harmless and it makes no difference if they are older small ladies or young large men. It's another person who is molesting Matilda without her consent. They are objectifying her and while that may be good and fun when a person wants it, it is no good when a person does not want it, like she do not. They are taking advantage of her. I just want you to know that so that you don't start to rationalize that this is okay."

My employee stood up in my defense. I was positively shocked by her response to Beth's accusations. I started breathing heavily. I needed some fresh air. I walked out of the kitchen and went outside. My employee and Beth continued arguing about my situation with these women gropers.

Confused and flustered i was out on the deck leaning on the railing getting some air. These women our guests were outside on the yard mingling, i was the only one on the deck.

The Ojibwe groper came up behind me, i didn't hear her because i was lost in my thoughts. This small Ojibwe came up behind me and put her hand on my back and pressed down so i couldn't stand up and said, " you are so tall and big and soft."

She reached down with her other hand and started to caress my ass "I love your ass. " She then said, "Do not turn around. Let me feel this softness" She then started slowly rubbing my ass with her both small hands.

I started to stand up, but small ugly Ojibwe quickly pushed me back down. I said loudly "Get off me you ugly dyke midget!"

"Please Matilda , I know I’m invading your personal space but I can’t help it. ," small Ojibwe said and continued slowly rubbing my ass with her both hands. Then she ran her right hand up my inner thigh and rest it right on my cameltoe, while she was rubbing my ass with her left hand. I finally rose up , but small Ojibwe reached around from behind and squeezed my breasts! She kneaded them quickly. I jumped and squealed, turned around and slapped small Ojibwe. Hard. I pushed her away. She started breathing heavily and her eyes began to water quite heavy, then the tears started to flow. She broke down. She was sobbing everywhere. Small Ojibwe was just crying standing in front of me. My partner Megan,our employee and our guest old woman Beth stormed outside.

"This arrogant racist snob slapped me across the face. I am just a friendly and tactile person . This giant arrogant racist snob ! This stupid overdressed cow. Standing next to her i look like a midget. She is physically stronger than me.I am just an extroverted, asexual, touchy-feely, huggy person. " Sobbing Ojibwe complained to Beth.

Everyone just looked at me like i was some kind of monster. This girl our employee pulled sobbing small Ojibwe away. I just stood there on the deck watching everyone judging me. Like i was some kind of mad woman. I started breathing hard, my legs got weak, and my heart started to race really fast.

Our guest Beth yelled at me "Stop slapping these poor woman. You are so tall with your huge boobs your big ass, your ridiculous shiny fancy clothes . Those tight pants. You are glamorous and elegant. Your breasts and ass are so massive. What do you expect? Some women for whatever reason feel it is appropriate to grab them and touch them because they're so big. You are like a giantess , for Christ's sake. I wonder why is it such an offense to you this small skinny woman to grab your boobs or buttcheeks. Just let her. You stupid upper middle class stuck up insensitive cow.''

The small Ojibwe just kept crying, these women our guests were consoling her. Beth walked over to them and started quietly talking to the Ojibwe.

I was upset, so i asked my partner Megan. "Is Beth right? I've never had a man treat me that way. She thinks thinks that i am just arrogant snob. What do you think? "

"Don't listen to her." Megan replied and walked up to me" Beth is obviously jealous of you.Just look at her. You are everything that she is not. You are a sophisticated, elegant, attractive, curvy, tall woman. Beth is old as fuck and ugly. But she is our guest. Lets talk in the kitchen." We went to the kitchen and sat on the table. .

My partner Megan asked "Matilda do you feel anything? Aren't you getting aroused by all this rubbing and groping? Maybe you are closet bisexual. Maybe you get sexual pleasure from that."

"I am strictly hetero. "i replied" As far as having intimacy with a woman? That s just something that I haven t done and will probably not do so. Im a straight woman never got turned on by a women. They can touch me all they want, but i am not getting any sexual pleasure. I am totally numb."

Megan said, "If you are 100% straight, why don't you let these women to touch you? Think about it. You let Patty to rub you all over. You should make peace with this Native vending machine worker woman. You called her names. You called her ugly midget dyke, for christ's sake. You slapped her. Poor woman couldn't stop crying. You can't fight her. You slapped her. She could call the police on you. They could press charges. This Native American woman that you slapped is racial and sexual minority. You are rich privileged white woman. She is masculine and creepy, but she is just a short, tiny, skinny, poor, older woman. She is not tough and strong. You are physically stronger. What if you wind up in jail? Matilda you are a big elegant upper middle class woman, 5ft10 tall on those 5inch shoes and curvy. Everything about you is big – your breasts, your butt, your thighs, your shoulders. These type of short skinny older poor women are just fascinated with you. Just let them. You can't fight them here. It is bad for business. Our guests are weirded out by this whole situation. Please take this as constructive suggestion."

"Maybe you are right. " i replied.

Then all of a sudden this girl our employee walked into the kitchen. She walked toward me and said, " Matilda i must warn you. This Native woman is talking of pressing charges against you. Beth is willing to testify in her behalf. She hates you. In fact, you will be hearing soon from them regarding your physical attack on this vending machine worker native woman . "

I got up and said. " I should go talk to them. I decided to tolerate her. She can touch me all she want. Megan is right. Here at the B&B any woman can touch me. " I admit that at this point i was totally out of fight. I had a small mental breakdown.

I walked into the living room. My partner Megan and this girl our employee followed me . Small ugly Ojibwe and our guest old woman Beth were sitting on the couch. The other women our guests were still outside. I said to the Ojibwe.

"I apologize to you. I decided to tolerate you. You can touch me all you want. "

Small Ojibwe got up, walked directly in front of me and grabbed both of my tits in her small hands. I just stood there, silent and motionless, in the middle of the living room while this small ugly Ojibwe woman was squeezing my breasts.

After a few minutes of squeezing my tits, she said, "You are a great woman. You are a good woman. You are not a racist. You allowed me to touch you. I can grope you whenever i want. "

"Excuse me?" i said . " Yes you can touch me through clothes, but I never agreed to perform sex acts . I would never do anything like that. I have never done anything like that with another woman. I am 100% straight."

Small Ojibwe continued to rub my boobs, but looked at me incredulously and said, "Come on. Women are either bisexual or gay—but not straight—when it comes to what turns them on. You can't be 100% straight. Straight women don't exist."

"Yeah we def exist. Other women do zero for me either romantically or sexually. I like men. That is why i decided to let you to touch me through clothes. I realized that you are harmless. You and other women can touch me all you want, I guess i got used to it, but i am not getting any sexual pleasure. I am totally numb. I'm absolutely heterosexual. "

The Ojibwe laughed and said,

"There have been studies on female sexuality that show our brains are more responsive to many more things than the male brain.

Straight women the study responded to images of other women, men, and some kind of animal having sex, while the straight men in the study almost exclusively responded to only imagery of women. "

I cringed.

I was a little shaken as small Ojibwe was feeling up and squeezing my breasts. The experience of having these women watching me getting groped was still unsettling.

"That is enough . I gotta go. I have work to do" small Ojibwe said loudly and finally removed her hands from my breasts.

Small Ojibwe surprised me again when she fell into my breasts, and she stroked my back telling me what a brave and good woman i am . Even when she reached down and squeezed my bottom it seemed reassuring. I felt like this small ugly Ojibwe groper respected me and wanted to make sure i didn't feel badly. She was pressing her ugly pale face onto my boobs and squeezing my ass with her both hands, but i did not pull away. Instead i lost myself in the moment.

Finally small Ojibwe stopped "hugging" me and left. I walked into the kitchen, locked the door and sat down. I just wanted to be alone. My partner Megan, the guest old woman Beth and our employee stayed in the kitchen.

Incident #4.

Two days ago i arrived at the B&B. I was wearing a lilac long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into tight pink satin pants and 5 inch lilac shoes. I had full make up on. I got out of the car. This young couple our guests were sitting on the porch. I said hi to them. This small Ojibwe was standing next to the vending machine. She walked up to me and said

"Listen Matilda, Megan told me that your computer is messed up. I can help you with that. I have some knowledge. "

"Thank you so much , really. I need my computer fixed. '' i thanked her.

"No need to thank me Matilda. You allowed me to touch you. I can grope you whenever i want. We are friends." The small Ojibwe said with a great enthusiasm.

I didn't know how to respond to that.

"Those are perfect Matilda. Too perfect. Alright, I'm sorry, but they can't be left alone." Saying this, the small creepy Ojibwe, started to reach for my breasts ( her face was exactly the level of my breasts).

"Hey! Not in front of my guests"i replied.

"Yeah, but this is too good to pass up. Let me feel them for a bit. "she said.

"Okay you.....OH!" My train of thought and almost-acceptance of her proposal was interrupted by her small hands moving onto my breasts.... eagerly groping them. She used both hands to cup and squeeze my breasts. She rubbed her hands in little circles, intensifying the pressure, then backing off, then intensifying it again. This small creepy Ojibwe wasn't just grabbing my breasts. She was lightly massaging my breasts and admiring them. I was sighing occasionally, sometimes looking away, only to look back down at her hands doing their work on my boobs. These young couple our guests were watching . They were shocked. I didn't want to make a scene so i decided to tolerate her groping.

It was just awkward. I was just standing there stiff as a board while she was feeling up my boobs . She finally stopped rubbing my breasts, put her small hands on my waist and suggested we should go inside. We went inside.

The small Ojibwe walked towards the front desk desk and sat on the chair. Megan and our employee Lisa were standing there. I walked up to them and just stood there , while she was fixing the computer. Then she said "Come round here. I fix it, but probably you don't want to lose this document , it's not saved "

I sighed and moved around the desk to stand beside her. As i bent forward at the waist to tap at the keyboard the small Ojibwe pushed the chair back a little to give me more room. Her re-positioning also gave her a much better view of my butt. I was bent over, with my ass jutting out towards her.

"No idea what you've done here, but thanks" i muttered under my breath as i tried to save the document.

I abruptly tensed, pausing my typing as i felt one of her small hands stroke over my right buttock. I grimaced slightly, but resuming my typing without saying anything to the weirdo Ojibwe woman about her straying hand.

"Come in a little closer," the small Ojibwe instructed as her other hand came up to my ass. She gave my bottom a lightly squeeze through my pants, filling each of her palms.

"I think that's it, thanks" I said after a moment more, during which her groping hands squeezed my ass.

"No need to thank me" the small Ojibwe replied with a grin as she gave me a pat on my bottom. .

I quickly disentangled myself and moved out from behind the desk. Then she got up and approached me from behind. I gasped as she put her arms around my waist.

She said, "You are a great woman. You are a good woman. You are not a racist. You allowed me to touch you. I can grope you whenever i want. "

She then slid her hands up my stomach, and grabbed both of my breasts. I gasped, but otherwise did nothing, as the small Ojibwe reached around and kneaded both of my breasts, lifting and squeezing them. My head was up and my chest heaved out, as i got goosed and tit – fondled.

I had no defense against her hands. I was kinda hypnotized. She just kept rubbing, lifting and squeezing my breasts.
I felt vulnerable. I don't understand why I offered to the small creepy Ojibwe to feel me any way she wanted for as long as she wanted and i wouldn't try to stop her. She said " i can grab your breasts and ass, for as long as i want, and you won't stop me, You are such a good woman. " I answered "yes, go ahead, touch me all you want, anywhere I swear, as long as i am fully clothed and you are touching me through clothes i don't mind. I don t feel nothing. I am totally numb. I am a heterosexual woman " She asked again," are you sure about that?"
I was near hysterics now and i answered "yes, absolutely. you can touch all you want. But I need to pee now ".

"Don t worry Matilda, I gotta go too. I have work to do !"the small Ojibwe said and finally removed her hands from my breasts. As i walked off towards the bathroom, she thanked me and went outside.

I got out of the restroom. My partner Megan said to me "You did a good thing. Just let her. It is not like she is here every day. She is filling the vending machine once a week. She is busy. She maintains like 40 vending machines in the area. Mechanical maintenance is a big part of the job. Just let her to grope you. It is easier when you don't make big deal about that. Slapping people is bad for business. " .

" I guess you are right Megan. " I answered. I was flustered and confused, i needed some fresh air, so I walked outside on the porch and started chatting with the young couple our guests.
MATILDA

Re: I am becoming a lesbian magnet.

Post by MATILDA »

Incident #5.

This morning i arrived at the B&B. I was wearing a white short sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into tight red satin pants and 5 inch see through shoes. I had full make up on. This small Ojibwe was standing next to the vending machine. I walked inside. The small Ojibwe silently followed me. I walked into the living room. I said hi to these four women our guests. I walked into the kitchen. My employee Lisa and this young woman our guest were sitting at the table and chatting. This skinny short Ojibwe followed me into the kitchen. I bent down to get a bottled water out of the cupboard.
The small creepy Ojibwe quickly closed the gap and literally sank her small hands into my ass cheeks through my red satin pants. She gave them a good fondle and grope and a couple of squeezes before i shot upright and swung around.

"What are you doing !" i said, "get off me ... how dare you touch me like that in front of my guest!"

She creepily smiled in return.

"Matilda the sight of your magnificently massive plump ass sticking up in the air as you bent down in these tight satin pants was almost too much to bear. You seem arrogant Matilda, but you are not. You allowed me to touch you. "

"What are you talking about. I am not letting you. You are just touching me ?"

"You are obviously in denial. You allowed me. " the small Ojibwe was still creepily smiling.

"I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. And get off those too!" i snapped.

Whilst we had been talking her right hand had tried to close around my left breast. It seemed to have gone up there of its own accord without small Ojibwe consciously knowing about it. She removed her hand away took a step back, holding her hands up and out of the way. "Okay, okay. Chill!"

She stared at me, looking at my breasts(her face was exactly the level of my breasts.)

" Ooh Matilda. Groping between women isn't a big deal at all. Stop whining " to my surprise this girl my guest said. I was shocked by her response.

"I don't know. anything that's harassment when a man does it is still harassment when a woman does it. That doesn't change just because it's coming from a different source. " I replied.

"Don't be ridiculous Matilda. I am not physically threatening to you at all .Also you are fully clothed, buttoned up to the top. It is not like i am trying to undress you " the Ojibwe said and reached out cupping my left breast with her right hand. I looked incongruously at the hand touching me, and didn't know how to respond. Probably , she got even more brazen.

"Your tits feel fantastic. You are always so polished and shiny in this flashy satin clothes on your high heels. Your blouse is so tucked into your pants. " she continued her flattery as she lightly massaged my breast through my blouse and bra.

The small Ojibwe reached up with her left hand, fondling both my tits. "I always prefer my blouses to be tucked in. It makes the look neater. What are you doing ?" I .asked.
I just stood there impassively, she continued lightly and slowly rubbing my breasts with both hands.

I looked down at the Ojibwe who was squeezing both of my boobs and said, "I don t feel nothing. I am totally numb. I am a heterosexual woman"

The small Ojibwe gave both tits one hard squeeze and said, "Oh probably you are 100% straight. I don't doubt. What is this? I feel something hard under your massive tits. Is It some kind of wire? "

"That is a part of my brassiere." i replied.
The Ojibwe kept fondling both my breasts as she admired them. She started talking about her racial issues to this young woman my guest and my employee Lisa" I am full blooded Ojibwe from Minnesota. I kinda hate white people. I am 51 year old and i am still so angry at white people. All of you white people are living on the land that you stole while forcing us to live on reservations that are some of the worst land in the country. Columbus was a terrible human being and the fact that he is still celebrated should offend anyone living in the United States. Columbus was an imperialist, racist invader who began the conquest of a people and a land. I admit that in my experience white midwesterners are more racist than you white New Englanders. In the upper midwest often white people would make fun of us, use racial slurs towards us. My younger brother used to be physically violent towards white people. He fought and beat white guys up at times. In February 2004 he beat up a white guy to a pulp on a gas station in Iowa, so he spent a year in county jail." She just kept rubbing and lightly squeezing my breasts while she was talking. Our employee Lisa and this young woman our guest were silently listening to her.

" You shouldn't be doing this." I said meekly, knowing that I should be stopping her.

"Do you really want me to stop now? " the Ojibwe asked, gave both my breasts one last squeeze and took a step back. Then I realized that the kitchen door was open , and other 4 women our guests have seen it all. I felt completely humiliated. I walked into the living room. The Ojibwe followed me. "I gotta go. I have work to do" she said loudly. She walked outside, got into her truck and left. I was flustered and confused, i needed some fresh air, so I walked outside on the porch and sat down. I just wanted to be alone.
MATILDA

Post by MATILDA »

Incident #6.

Two days ago we had this one day workshop/class for socially awkward poor women over 40 who are suffering from anxiety and depression with a specific focus on developing professional skills at our B&B. This women's organisation payed good money to us. I arrived at the B&B. I got out of the car. I was wearing a white short sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into tight red satin pants and 5 inch see through shoes. I had full make up on. There were 18 women in their 40s and 50s mingling on the yard. I noticed that all 18 women were kinda weird looking. I didn't want any interaction with them. I got a few looks from the women, but i blew past them. I walked inside. I walked into the living room. I said hi to these elderly couple our guests. I walked into the kitchen. My employee Lisa and my partner Megan were sitting at the table and chatting. I sat on the table and joined the conversation

We were sitting on the kitchen table and talking for the next 5 minutes. Then suddenly this really short like 5ft3 skinny ugly pale woman in her early 50s walked into the kitchen . I hate to use words as harsh as ugly, but Gwen would have to be described as very plain at best, but more accurately, unattractive. She is a nerdy, geeky type of a woman in both looks and actions. She is about 5 ft 3 in tall and extremely skinny to the point of being cadaverous. Her legs are like twigs and her arms are equally as painfully thin, terminating in bony hands. Gwen has no womanly shape at all. She has no hips, a tiny scraggy butt and her chest are as flat as a pancake. Probably she weighs no more than ninety pounds.

Gwen is extremely pale to the point of being as white as alabaster. It is as if she had never seen daylight. She has a very thin face with a long, protruding, bony nose, on top of which sits a large pair of dark rimmed, thick lens glasses. Her hair is mousy color, mid length and extremely lank and oily in appearance, as though it was in need of a good wash. Her mouth is quite large and her lips are very thin, exposing a very prominent pair of buck teeth which protruded over her lower lip. Unfortunately, all of these features make her "rodent looking". She wore long, loose-fitting T-shirt, jeans and sneakers. .

"This is my cousin Gwen. She is attending this workshop. I told her about you. She wanted to see you with her own eyes. " my partner Megan said to me.
"Wow. You are real. Megan said that her new partner is a giant elegant classy woman, but i had to see with my own eyes. You are so elegant. " weird pale woman Gwen said to me. I thanked her for the compliments. Then Gwen walked out of the kitchen.

"My poor first cousin Gwen. She needs this workshop. She moved here about three months ago. My sister took her in. She has been suffering from anxiety and depression for a number of years now. Poor Gwen is too socially awkward and i want her at the very least to be able to socialize when she has to. She doesn’t understand what kinds of things aren’t really okay to do/say in social situations, she thinks that nobody likes her, and has struggled to find enjoyment in anything or have anything ‘to look forward to’ " Megan told us.

I was curious about the workshop, so i got i walked out of the kitchen and walked outside. I walked over to this facilitator woman and I introduced myself to her. We started talking about the workshop.

About 5 minutes later the facilitator started her discussion . Our yard is kinda small,so we all just stood there listening to the facilitator speaking.

I felt a hand touching the small of my back. The hand moved up and down, and then was gone. I wondered whether the touch was intentional, but then i dismissed the thought, since the yard was kinda crowded . Probably just some woman trying to maintain her balance. There was no room to move, and everyone seemed to be standing very close.

I checked my phone and put it back into a pocket in my purse. That was about the moment when I first felt that someone was behind me.

It was first just a sense of someone's presence, then the feeling of a body behind mine.

'How could I have missed that?' I wondered. I turned partially as if adjusting my blouse to see who was directly behind me. It was the small skinny pale weird woman Megan's cousin Gwen . She was just standing behind me .

I smiled, not wanting her to feel as though I was bothered by her standing there, then turned back to her. Not thinking anything more about it.
. Then I felt it: the unmistakable feeling of two hands placed lightly on my hips.

I partially turned around, only I could not completely see this small pale werdo woman Gwen this time. She had moved closer to me. My heart began to race faster with every second that her hands did not move away.The possibility that this may just be a simple accident-an older woman who had lost her footing and reached out to maintain her balance- was disappearing with each passing moment. She had purposely placed her hands there and was purposely keeping them there.

I took a few deep breaths and looked around the yard, searching for someone who could see what was happening. 'I was being violated, people! Don't they see?!' I screamed in my own head. Then, I calmed myself down. Nothing can happen. I almost laughed out loud.. 'What is she doing anyway? She is just a small, older woman. I am physically stronger than her' I thought. Also Megan's story about her cousin made me feel sorry for her. I was puzzled at two things: first, why would she be touching my hips , and second, why wasn't I confronting her? Why was I letting it happen?!

The small pale woman's hands had only been upon me for a few moments and yet my mind had gone through what seemed like an hour's worth of thoughts about the situation. I had decided not to do anything. It was no big deal, after all, there may be a good reason why she is holding my hips-around my waist. No need to rush to judgement. I took a deep breath to relax.

Her hands left my waist. I sighed in relief. It was nothing, just as I thought. I smiled widely.

Suddenly, I felt chills over my body. Her hands were back. They grazed my sides, near my ribcage and were slowly caressing my torso.

'Oh God, no!' I thought. She moved her hands from my hips up to just below my shoulder blades. They kept moving, wandering all over my back and upper body.

I gasped. She was now firmly gripping the sides of my breasts. She held the sides of my tits in her hand.

I nearly pissed my underwear. 'What the fuck!' I asked myself. I turned my head to see if I could get her in my peripheral, but again, she was too close. My heart was beating so fast I could feel it pounding in my head. My body tingled in a strange electrical sensation.

I looked at each person on the yard. No one even glanced at me. They were all listening to the facilitator. She just kept rambling on about women power. She was speaking loudly, of course, everyone had been looking at her . I couldn't believe the balls on this small weird pale woman Gwen. Who the fuck does this?

She was moving her palms and fingers together and feeling the curvaceous sides of my breasts.

I reacted by moving away from her. I took a step toward a woman whose back was to me, but then i felt like the back of someone's hand, and most likely it was this weirdo touchy feely small pale woman Gwen right behind me.

Seconds passed like minutes and i wasn't surprised when her hand touched me again, but my breath was stolen by the fact that this time my left ass cheek was boldly cupped by her hand. And her hand didn't stop at just that, as it started to rub, fondle and stroke over my ass.

I was trying to decide what i should do about this weirdo pale woman's hand on my arse cheek, but even as i was thinking her right hand came round my side and with calm confidence landed on my right breast, and then began to pat my breast. This put my brain back into a spin, as i just had no idea how i should best act. I looked around to see if anyone else had noticed, but the women either side of me had their backs to me, listening to this facilitator.
Even as i looked down at this weirdo small pale woman's hand on my breast her other hand that had been on my butt cheek came around my side and started patting my left breast. As I began to move forward, her bony hands moved to cover the front of my breasts and grabbed them one in each hand. She used her new hold on me to pull me back and subdue me in our corner of the yard. She was holding my breasts.

I just stood like a rabbit caught in car headlights as i watched the pale small weird woman's hands hypnotically as they continued their assault on my breasts.

I didn't scream. I didn't yell. I didn't use my elbow to hit her face(her face was exactly the level of my elbow's), or any of those things I could have done. I froze. I froze as her hands held my tits, pressing and squeezing. I looked around the immediate area on the yard, and some women were watching me stand still as my body is groped by this strange small old pale woman Gwen. Needless to say, these women remained silent and,made no effort to stop the groping. It is at this time that i felt the most embarassment. This facilitator woman finally finished her discussion and told us to go inside. I felt the pale small woman's hands leave my breasts and i felt relieved. I didn't even turned around. I just walked to my car. I got into my car and i left. This creepy short skinny old pale Gwen literally chased me out of my own B&B. I decided to avoid her. Yesterday I complained to Megan her groper cousin Gwen, but she says that her cousin is probably asexual and that she is drawn to me because i am tall and dressed up in elegant clothes. She says that her cousin is just showing appreciation for my clothes and my height. Megan thinks that i am over overexaggerating. She says that this pale midget woman Gwen is total opposite of me, that she is basically everything i am not, and that is why she was drawn to me and she enjoyed touching me.
MATILDA

Post by MATILDA »

Incident #7

About two hours ago i was in my B&B. I am still wearing my short sleeve purple satin blouse with waist tie buttoned up to the top, black leather leggings and 5 inch heels purple shoes. I have full make up on. So i was standing in the middle of the living room talking with this old woman our guest and this small Ojibwe walked in, walked past and slapped my butt hard. It was actually audible and in front of everyone but no one even reacted. I just turned around and saw her smiling at me as she walked off. 5 minutes later i was standing in front the front desk talking with my employee Lisa, again this small Ojibwe gave me a big, hearty slap on the ass when she was walking past.

It was odd, but I let it go. I walked outside on the porch. This small Ojibwe woman followed me . She walked beside me with her right hand resting on my butt. This young couple our guests were standing on the yard. Outside on the porch she hugged me from behind cupped my breasts with her both hands and started feeling up and jiggling them. I was speecless. "Your breasts are soo large and soft. Do you trust me? You can't be 100% straight. Straight women don't exist. There have been studies on female sexuality that show our brains are more responsive to many more things than the male brain. Straight women the study responded to images of other women, men, and some kind of animal having sex, while the straight men in the study almost exclusively responded to only imagery of women. Why are you so arrogant? Why? Just talk to me." She kept jiggling and feeling up my breasts while she was talking. These young couple our guests on the yard were watching . They were kinda shocked.

"Please remove your hands from my breasts. Also i am straight and i never had any desire to do anything sexual with a female". I said to her. She moved her hands from my breasts and placed them on my waist. I kept talking " I'm often thought of as stuck up because I don't usually talk unless I have to. I get nervous just walking into a room and saying hello to everyone. I think that maybe I have a certain look on my face when people see me; I mean, to me it's my "I'm seriously nervous and uncomfortable" face, but to others I think it makes them feel like I think that I'm better than everyone. So everyone just thinks I'm stand-offish and an overall rude person who thinks way too highly of themselves."

"You are a magnetic sensual ultrafeminine classy massive woman. That is why i am touching you. You must trust me." she said. Then she turned me to face her and and said to me " I am relentless and i want you. I admit that i desperately want to have sex with you. God you are just so perfect. You are such a massive woman. I want to tongue fuck your pussy; probably you taste so good. I want to hear your moans, you are desperate and so full of need. I would eat your cunt and tongue fuck you between your legs on a daily basis. Do you trust me? Wow, your massive soft breasts are exactly the level of my face". She placed her hands on my breasts and moved them in circular motions. I just snapped and I slapped her. Hard. I pushed her away from me and turned away again and she started crying saying that i am an arrogant, stuck up racist homophobic snob . She just walked away defeated, and apparently was crying in her truck. These young couple our guests on the yard were still watching . Maybe they even heard our conversation. They were totally shocked. I just opened the door and walked inside. My partner Megan, our employee Lisa were sitting in the living room chatting with this old woman our guest. I walked into the kitchen, locked the door and sat down. I just wanted to be alone.
MATILDA

Post by MATILDA »

Incident #8

Two days ago i arrived at the B&B. I was wearing this silk chinese short sleeve cheongsam floral pattern red dress and 5 inch heels red shoes. I had full make up on. I had my hair up. I got out of the car. Do you remember This small Lyle Lovett lookalike alleged spiritual healing touch therapist woman Patty? She was standing on the porch. She said hi and told me that she arrived an hour ago and that she will stay for only one night. I walked inside. I walked into the living room. I introduced myself to these three women our guests. So the four of us had a casual conversation. Then i walked over to the front desk and i started talking with my employee Lisa. About an hour later i was sitting in the kitchen , chatting with my partner Megan and this woman Kate our guest. This small weird Lyle Lovett lookalike woman Patty walked into the kitchen shuffled over to me and stood behind me. She put her small hands on my shoulders. My body immediately stiffened to her touch

"Matilda your shoulders are so sore. I can rub them for you," This small woman Patty told me.
Just relax, don't tense up, "

As she said this she began massaging my shoulders. I was about to get up and scream at her, but i reminded myself that Patty is our regular guest and that this situation would not last forever. Even though my skin was crawling, i comforted myself with that thought and tried to think of a happy place, not the fact that this creepy ugly short skinny Lyle Lovett woman was massaging my shoulders. I looked at Megan and Kate. They were engaged in conversation with small creepy Patty like nothing is happening. Then, i calmed myself down. Nothing can happen. i almost laughed out loud.. 'What is she doing anyway? She is just a small, older woman. I am physically stronger than her. She is just rubbing my shoulders' i thought.

"Thanks, Patty" i said meekly, trying to keep her attention off of me.

"You deserve a massage Matilda" Patty said . She rubbed my shoulders for 7-8 minutes, while she was chatting with Megan and this woman our guest Kate. I just sat there silently, while this small weirdo Patty was rubbing my shoulders. Then she started rubbing up and down my upper arms and said "Matilda i love your matronly arms. Your skin is so soft. You have drop dead gorgeous clear skin. Wow. "

I had my eyes closed trying to do everything in my power to ignore her. Then Patty finally removed her small hands from my upper arms and said " i need to pee" and went to the restroom. I sighed in relief. It was nothing, just as i thought. I smiled widely. 5 minutes later Patty got back from the bathroom, walked up to me and grinned ear to ear. She reached down and placed her right hand on my neck and gently massaged it with her small fingers.

Patty was chatting with Kate and Megan as she continued to massage my neck for the next 5 minutes. I finally got up, said " i need to stretch my legs" and walked out of the kitchen. I walked outside.

These two women our guests were sitting on the porch sofa. I sat on a chair and started chatting with them. About 10 minutes later this small woman Patty walked outside on the porch, shuffled over to me and stood behind me. Then as she was standing behind me this woman Patty started massaging my shoulders. "You are so tense. I will help you with that, but you have to trust me. Your body is full of bad energy. You need body/energy work.
My methods are unconventional. You just need to relax. " She said to me.

This massage bothered me but I didn't know how to say to her don't touch me with out sounding rude. So she kept rubbing my shoulders for like 5 minutes, then she just placed her hands on my collar bones. She rested her hands on my collar bones for like 5 minutes. Then she grabbed a chair, sat behind me and began rubbing my back. I felt awkward, but i just kept chatting with these two women our guests. She then began furthering her reach and casually brushed across my rib cage/side boob. I thought it was an accident, then she did it again and left her hand there and leaned in to whisper something about her unconventional methods. She kept rubbing my back then leaned in and stopped at the same spot and said something else. And that happened a few times. She began fully brushing the sides of my breasts. Than she got up and started explaining to these two women our guests about the healing touch therapy. While she was standing talking her hands were resting on my shoulders. Then she sat back on the chair.Then I started to rise from the chair while she was sitting, and she then reached over with her both hands and squeezed my butt about five times .

I didn't know what to do, and I actually laughed, even though that was the last thing I felt like doing.

So i got up and started talking about my store with these two women our guests, but i had the feeling that everything coming out of my mouth was stupid. I was talking for like 3 minutes, and this woman Patty was standing beside me, rubbing my lower back with her right hand. Then i said" I am leaving. I gotta go to my store. "

Patty pulled me to her. She turned me towards my car, reached her hands up to cup my breasts from behind and said "Your body is full of bad energy . I will walk you to your car. You need this. " Small Lyle Lovett lookalike Patty was literally attached , with her hands holding my breasts. . These two women our guests laughed. We walked. Patty removed hand's from my breasts. I got into my car and i left. This creepy short skinny old Patty literally chased me out of my own B&B. She was staying for only one night, I didn't want to slap this small woman Patty because she is our regular guest and she writes passionate reviews, so i decided to avoid her, so yesterday i went to my own b&b after 16.00.
MATILDA

Post by MATILDA »

My partner Megan says that Patty is sincerely trying to help me, but personally i think that Patty is pulling a manipulative con , pretending to help me out only to take advantage of me. Some of these small creepy skinny women are coming up with all kinds of excuses to keep touching me. My original groper Ruth and her fascination with the size of my breasts? Our B&B is not just for these dykes. Our B&B guests for the most part are very nice and respectful. Megan says that i should avoid conflict with our guests at all costs. Her exact words were " Matilda making our guests feel welcomed and comfortable is a big priority. People don't visit us for just a nights sleep, they are there for an expierence, and If they don't get it we didn't do our job. A bed and breakfast "expierence" is much more welcoming and inviting than a hotel. It is more personal, we talk to our guests, get to know them, sometimes even keep in touch. Our job is pleasing people literally 24/7. " Megan is a hard worker. A normal day for Megan involves waking up to make breakfast for the guests and cleaning the rooms . We let the guests choose what time they want to eat breakfast at so Megan is waking up at 5 am ! Our employee Lisa primarily deals with guests. Our rules are extremely lax and informal, we have no set check in/out times and no real rules whatsoever. Some nearby places are more strict.
MATILDA

Post by MATILDA »

I forgot to tell you. The small Ojibwe groper who wants to have sex with me is not filling our vending machine anymore. She just stopped. This guy replaced her. I guess i defeated her. She is the most abusive and stupid, really. it couldn't have gone any other way, especially after opening her heart and telling me what she wanted to do to me.. Yikes!
MATILDA

Post by MATILDA »

Incident #9

This morning i i arrived at the B&B. I was wearing a white short sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into tight pink satin pants and 5 inch see through shoes. I had full make up on. These three women our guests were sitting on the porch. I said hi to them and walked inside. I walked into the living room. My employee Lisa and this small skinny pale ugly rodent looking woman Megan's cousin Gwen were sitting on the sofa and chatting. I walked into the kitchen. Megan was making breakfast.

"Would you join us for breakfast? I am making soup for these women our guests?" she asked me.

"I am hungry," I said, and sat at the table.

"In here, guests," Megan said..

"Almost finished," she said.

Then her cousin Gwen walked in and sat next next to me to my left. These three women our guests walked in and sat at the table. Gwen said to me" I love your clothes. You are always so shiny. You look so glammed up. But aren't these clothes too tight? ".

" These clothes are form fitting, but because of my body type anything i wear looks tight on me. " I replied.

"Don't worry. You carry your chubbiness very well. You are a massive giantess, you are stunning. You are so elegant. You are dressed in all this satin. I love your beautiful clothes. You are so sophisticated and elegant. I am fascinated with you. You are everything i am not. " Small pale Gwen smiled at me when she said this, and put her right arm around my shoulder. I cringed, but i didn't pull away.

Megan brought out some soup, and poured some in each of our bowls, then she sat down and we all began eating, with Gwen removing her arm from my shoulder. But she was sitting quite close to me. Megan engaged the group in conversation, mostly small talk. Our guests asked a lot of questions. They were asking me and Megan about our lives and stuff . I tried to politely answer.

Gwen ate too fast. She finished her meal. Then this small pale Gwen started complaining about her life. She just kept talking about her hard life. She was complaining about how shitty most people are to her. She returned her right arm to my right shoulder, and she started stroking my shoulder and upper back. She just kept rambling on about her poverty, depression and hard life. Suddenly Gwen's arm dropped down under my armpit, and she started touching the side of my right breast with her right hand, i clearly felt her hand over my bra and blouse. My jaw dropped, but i was speechless. This weird small pale woman Gwen was subtly patting the side of my right breast.

I'm going to go to the bathroom," said small pale Gwen, and finally removed her hand from the side of my right breast. She got up turned around and put one hand on each of my shoulders, and then leaned in face to face and said, “You are everything that i am not. ”. I must admit that i felt afraid of this small skinny pale ugly creepy woman Gwen. It wasn’t what she said; it was the tone of her voice, the look in her eyes, and her bony hands pushing down on my shoulders.

When Gwen had left the table i finished my meal fast, I got up and said, " I need to lie down. My back is killing me."

I walked outside. These elderly couple were standing on the porch. I laid down on the porch sofa. I was lying on the sofa, chatting with the elderly couple for 5 minutes or so, when Gwen walked outside , sat on the sofa on my right side, and said to me "I am so glad that you are Megan's new partner. This is AMAZING! "

Then she grabbed my right hand with her left hand, and told me to relax. I just couldn't get my hand away.

She started going on about how poor and depressed she is and all this other nonsense. She started patting me on my right shoulder at points with her right hand, while she was talking about her issues. Then it progressed to her touching my neck with her right hand in jest. The whole time she was holding my right hand with her left hand. I felt uncomfortable. After about 5 minutes of her rambling on, patting my shoulder, touching my neck, holding my hand, finally i pulled my hand out of her hand. Then Gwen placed her right bony hand on my right leg, and then began patting me. It soon changed from a pat on the leg , to a massage. It wasn’t a big deal at first, but it soon become intrusive. Her hand began to squeeze my leg, and her fingers worked their way to the inside of my thighs. I was stunned, and it was like I was dreaming. Nothing felt real, and this reality I was being pulled into seemed so distant from normality. The side of her hand rubbed up against my cameltoe . Each time I felt her hand down there, I jerked. The elderly couple were just standing there, watching with weirded looks on their faces. Gwen finally stopped rubbing my leg, then stood up and walked inside and shut the door behind her.

Then i got up and continued chatting with the elderly couple. .
2 minutes later Gwen got back on the porch. I didn't want any interaction with her, so i just turned my back on her and continued chatting with the elderly couple.

Gwen's hand was touching my rear!

Given Gwen was standing so close behind me on the small porch, i put it off as just an accident. That is, until her hand began to squeeze. Her small fingers dug lightly, but very noticeably into the flesh of my buttock through the fabric of my pants .
My breath caught in my throat; unable to speak, i tried turning around, ready to smack this small creepy pervert Gwen who had the nerve to fondle me. Yet, i just partially turned around, but my effort alone seemed to stop Gwen's advances, for her hand left my body. I started to relax, relieved to be free of the...

I nearly jumped when, again, my left butt cheek was kneaded by Gwen's bony hand!

I couldn't believe it! I tired moving my arm, perhaps to elbow the attacker Gwen. But there were the elderly couple our guests in front of me, i didn't want to make a scene.

The thought of screaming came to my mind, as Gwen's hand continued its dance over my rear. Yet, just as i took in the air, i thought against it. Even if i did yell, how would it help? Gwen doing it would just stop, the women our guests inside would get out and who would look at me like i am crazy. The elderly couple in front of me too. And so, i stayed quiet, though i did move forward, thinking that maybe Gwen who was rubbing my ass would stop. But, instead , it seemed Gwen moved right with me, all the while, her hand on me kept right on with its fondling.

So i just silently stood there frozen listening to the elderly couple, while Gwen's bony hand kept rubbing my ass.

I still was unable to believe that this was happening. Here, on the small B&B porch , i was having my rear fondled, ravaged by this strange small ugly older pale woman Gwen, and i couldn't even stop her.

The last thought made my body shiver. Why was i....tolerating this?

I looked at myself in the glass window. How could i tolerate this?

I didn't get the chance to answer my own question. Gwen's hand managed to slip its fingers between the fullness of my thighs. I squeaked in shock, pressing my legs together in an effort to stop her. The pressure only served to lock her fingers where they were, nestled to either side of the mound through the cover of my pants. Then, they moved. My breath was stolen, as my most intimate place was stroked, a finger on either side, moving slowly over the smooth material of my satin pants. My knees felt weak, almost giving out beneath me. I had to lock them, but in the process, my legs spread, loosening their hold. Gwen's hand now had full access to me.

But i was once more in for a surprise. Gwen's bony hand pulled back, coming to rest again on my ass, and resuming it's kneading. The elderly couple ended their talking, turned their backs on me and started walking on the yard.

What?! The sound reverberated as i screamed in my mind. "I can't actually be tolerating this ! That's not possi.....Oh no! What is wrong with me?" Then i finally managed to walk forward. As my body began to move , Gwen's hand left my ass. I didn't even turn around. I just walked to my car. I got into my car and i left. I was totally confused and disoriented.This creepy short skinny old pale Gwen literally chased me out of my own B&B again.
MATILDA

Post by MATILDA »

Incident #10

I pushed this short skinny pale rodent looking woman Megan's cousin Gwen. Earlier today I got angry when she was groping me and I pushed her hard on purpose. About 4 hours ago i was at the B&B. I was wearing a red long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin pencil skirt, sheer lace hold up nylon stockings and 5 inch heels red shoes. I had full make up on. I had my hair up. So i was standing on the porch chatting with these three women our guests when Gwen arrived. Megan's sister Melanie dropped her off and left. Gwen walked up to me and asked " Why are you so overdressed? You always look so glammed up . Even on Sunday you are dressed up to the max. ".

" I like dressing well, and looking presentable. I ’d rather be wearing something i feel good in than look like i just rolled out of bed.I wear high heels every day too.All the time." I answered to her.

I wanted to avoid her so i walked inside. I walked into the kitchen. Our employee Lisa was sitting at the table. I sat at the table and started chatting with Lisa. About 10 minutes later Gwen walked in. She sat next to me to my left and she put her right arm around my waist. She slid her right bony hand up inch by inch, or rather millimeter by millimeter, without applying any pressure. She started getting a feel of my right side boob. She started moving her right bony hand in the perpendicular direction moving in an even slower pace. She applied some pressure with her fingers. She pushed in her fingers little bit and then released and then continued it again stretched out all her fingers now so that she was touching my right side boob with all her fingers. This creepy pale midget Gwen was satisfied that there was no reaction from me. She moved her fingers to more parts of my right side boob. She moved her fingers under my right boob feeling it all the way. She started supporting my right underboob with her fingers, taking up the heaviness of my right boob partly in her right hand. Then she started stroking my left shoulder and arm with her left hand. Then this small pale Gwen started complaining about her life to Lisa. She just kept talking about her poverty and depression. She was complaining about how shitty most people are to her. For the next 7/8 minutes or so she was massaging and holding my right breast with her right hand and stroking and rubbing my left shoulder and arm with her left hand while she kept rambling on about her hard life. I just sat there not saying a word and let her do that to me. Lisa was sitting silently, watching me getting subtly groped and listening to Gwen's ramblings with a weirded look on her face.

Then the elderly couple our guests walked into the kitchen. I got up and started talking to them. I felt Gwen's right hand run across my ass. Her hand moved up and down back and forth rubbing my ass. I did not know what to do, so i just kept talking .

Then Gwen removed her hand from my butt, but i felt her bony hand a few moments later, below my knee, slightly below my skirt. It moved up and down rubbing me over my stockings. Gwen's right hand seemed to slowly and carefully be making its way up the back and inner parts of my left thigh. Her hand kept moving up. I felt flesh touching my skin. Her right hand was roaming my left inner thigh and her fingers threaten to invade my vagina. So i squeezed my legs together. Gwen stopped and removed her hand. I finished my conversation with the elderly couple. They sat down at the table and started chatting with Lisa and Gwen.

I walked out of the kitchen. I went outside on the porch. Megan and these three women our guests were standing there and chatting. I sat on a chair. About 15 minutes later Gwen walked outside on the porch, shuffled over to me and stood behind me. This pale small touchy feely woman Gwen started talking to these women our guests about her main difficulties, and she just placed her both hands open palms on my collar bones. Her "discussion" was so long, so she stood there talking with her hands resting on my collarbones. She finally finished with her ramblings . I got up, turned around and I intentionally pushed her away hard on purpose and she fell backwards and landed against the bottom of the porch sofa. She didn’t cry but got back up and just stood there with angry look on her face. I had to fight the urge to just smack her. Megan started yelling at me and told me that i shouldn't be pushing her cousin Gwen. These three women our guests berated me for a while and essentially told me that I’m a bully and if I did that again they would have to call the police and have me charged with assault. They FREAKED the fuck out at me and it ended up with them storming inside. I just stood there silently. I wanted to be far away from the whole situation in that moment. So i just walked to my car. I got into my car and i left.

Now Megan and her sister Melanie are blowing up my phone with a biased story straight out of their dear cousin's Gwen mouth about how I pushed her for no reason.

Megan seems to think that I have no right to punish her short skinny pale ugly rodent looking cousin Gwen. I think she is a pervert groper and that gives me the right to discipline her as I see fit
MATILDA

Post by MATILDA »

Everyone handles this weird midget Gwen like a forrest gump type so she gets in trouble for nothing. They didn't call the cops , but Megan and Melanie are still very protective of their weird creepish cousin Gwen. About an hour ago I recieved angry texts and phone calls from Megan and Melanie asking how I could be so "heartless"They say that their cousin is just overly sensitive. I felt a switch flip. I feel bad these women my guests seen me react that way.