Humilatron’s Humiliation

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Humilatron

Humilatron’s Humiliation

Post by Humilatron »

“I’m bored,” Humilatron grumbled as she sat at her desk, twiddling her thumbs as she tried to figure out how to write and continue her stories. “Agh I can’t find any motivation! I start one story and then I lose interest, and yet there’s this lingering pressure to post something, and then I can’t.”

Suddenly as Humilatron rested her head on her desk an older woman appeared. Her hair was gray and she wore a long blue robe. “Let me help you my dear, for I am Lucinda, your fairy godmother.”

“My what now?” Humiltaron asked, raising an eyebrow.

“I will grant you a wish, a single wish. And I will transform your day to give you what you want,” Lucinda said.

“I just want to be able to write an exciting story for GirlSPNS without getting bored or losing interest,” Humilatron said.

“I see,” Lucinda said. “Have you considered making yourself the subject of your story?”

“Isn’t that a little… gimmicky?” Humilatron asked.

“Maybe, but think of all the fun it could be,” Lucinda said. “Just write whatever you experience and don’t hold back. Better yet… what if you’re not even in control of your own actions?”

“What are you suggesting?” Humilatron asked.

“If you relinquish reigns to me, I will make sure your wish is fulfilled, the only thing is that you won’t be able to stop me from doing whatever I want,” Lucinda said. “Whatever happens will be written. You become the story, and I become the author.”

“Fine,” Humilatron said. “I’ll do it.”

“Good,” Lucinda said. “Then tomorrow we will begin immediately. Be ready.”

————

Hello, and welcome to a different kind of story where I am the victim, and you are the perpetrator. Now there are boundaries because this is literally me, so no ABDL, no torture, no bestiality, nothing illegal (public nudity is fine), no rape, no sexual assault, don’t be too weird. I have the right to not write your idea. Humilatron in this instant is a character and is not a reflection of myself nor resembles what I actually am like. In this instant Humilatron will be… less gifted than I actually am so she’ll have a small A cup chest and pads her bras, shaved crotch, that whole shtick. She will still be Korean American. All you have to do is comment idea of what should happen/be done to me, again don’t be weird/sadistic.
Last edited by Humilatron on Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Ben

Re: Humilatron’s Humiliation

Post by Ben »

Maybe school stripping on school picture day and she force to have the photos done including close up of all her parts and put in the year book permanently
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

Okay then, I'm thinking either of a witch/wizard stripping Humilatron, that could alongside the school stripping/picture day stripping.

You could go either accidentally stripping by magic or altering reality so that it's accepted that Humilatron should be naked.
PhillyPhan321

Post by PhillyPhan321 »

Love your stories and hope you can keep up the great work. I posted a few ideas I came-up with just now below.

1. Tries out for the school play only to find out she will be playing the role of the "jungle girl" which is a role that involves her being nude for 99% of the play. She only starts out with clothes. But she can't back out of the play because she is a theater student and the play is being run by a major director. So dropping out of such a play due to nudity would also shame her for life.

2. Family Beach Trip- A remarried couple with a boy and a girl go to the beach. The Mother lied to her new husband about her age as well as her daughters age. So when the beach they go to is a nude beach the children are expected to go nude since they are thought of as younger. The mother forces the daughter to strip nude on the beach and play with her step-brother so that the mothers lies to her new husband won't be exposed.

3. French Class School Trip- The French Class in school won a prize to be able to go to France and the beaches there. When they arrive they find out the beaches all require nudity. This is fine for the hot young French teacher who looks like a model. It is also fine for many of the other girls. But 2 people have issues with it the one 1 boy in the class who has a micro penis that he doesn't want all these girls he goes to school with to see. And the other is the top student in the French class a girl who has always acted like a "know it all" to all the other girls, who hate her for that. She doesn't want to get nude because it would revel her own secrets that she is much less developed than any of the other hot girls on the trip.
PBQ

Post by PBQ »

A classic pants rip while wearing embarrassing underwear (either a thong or cartoony/kiddie panties)
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

The perfect bout of karma to throw at an author in need of humiliation would be for Lucinda to be in direct control of Humilatron's body through use of an enchanted pen. It's perfect role reversal. Everything Lucinda writes down, happens, no matter how strongly Humilatron fights and struggles. She could be ordered to strip herself, pose, touch herself, and even commanded to say certain things or confess certain secrets (such as crushes, fetishes, or favored self-pleasure techniques) all in front of a sizable audience full of her friends and family. The entire time Humilatron would be lucid and aware, and frequently would be seen trembling and resisting a particularly mortifying written command, but the commands always win in the end.
swguy123

Post by swguy123 »

I like the suggestions by Ben and by PhillyPhan.
ENFLover

Post by ENFLover »

I also really like suggestions #2 and #3 from PhillyPhan
LucindaFG

Part 2

Post by LucindaFG »

Humilatron yawned as she woke up bright and early as the sunlight poured into the room. She looked around remembering she had the strangest dream about a fairy godmother. She vaguely remembered the interaction. But it was a dream, just a dream.

So Humilatron climbed out of bed and went to her closet. She opened her drawers and dug to the bottom of her underwear drawer and pulled out a long forgotten pair of Disney princess underwear with Cinderella and Belle on the front mixed with blue and yellow hearts patterned on the front and back.

She hadn’t worn them in a long time, but for some reason that day, she felt like wearing them again. She then pulled open her bra drawer and dug deep into the drawers as she pulled out a white training bra as the material flattened her chest.

She then walked over to her closet and pulled down a bin filled with old clothes she hadn’t worn in ages, she pulled out her favorite pair of white shorts that were way too tight and slid them on and then she pulled out a white shirt that was equally tight. They both barely fit.

Finally she took two hair elastics and pulled one side of her hair into one pigtail and the other side into another just like she used to do with her hair when she was a child. She then slipped on two white ankle socks and slipped on her old pink Mary Jane shoes with the buckles on them.

Finally, she was ready as she headed down the stairs, grabbing her old pink disney princess backpack which had Cinderella, Ariel, and Belle on the front.

As Humilatron did this, she felt… strange. But there was nothing to do about it as she climbed onto her old pink tricycle and started pedaling towards the college campus, ready for her first class of Freshman year semester.

Humilatron finally arrived as she dashed for her first class but as she did, she was quickly stopped by a group of girls who looked pretty tough. “Look at this freakshow. Did your mommy drop you off?”

“No, I’m here for my class,” Humilatron said.

The girls snickered. “Wait you’re serious? You look like a 5 year old.”

Humilatron suddenly had a horrible feeling inside. A feeling of resistance started to creep up, but she felt as if she couldn’t control her body or mouth as she said. “That’s the idea! I just love my mommy so much, I can hardly grow up.”

The girls giggled as they exchanged looks. “You know, what? I think that you’ll actually be perfect for our sorority. But first, a hazing ritual.”

Before the sorority girls could continue, Humilatron found herself spin on her heels, and bend over quickly. As she did, she heard a horrible RIP. The girls burst out laughing. “Oh my… someone split their shorts.”

Humilatron’s eyes widened. Why did she do that? Now the girls could see the embarrassing hearts on the back of her underwear. “Here let’s help her out,” one of the girls said as she grabbed hold of Humilatron’s shorts and tugged on them. Humilatron gasped as she heard more ripping. “Oops the hole’s a lot bigger now.”

Humilatron looked back to see the hole back of her shorts was gone. But the girls kept tugging on them as it wrapped around and suddenly, the shorts were pulled completely off, reduced to multiple pieces of fabric. “Oh loook! Humily is wearing Disney Princess underpants! Loook! Everyone loook! It matches her Disney Princess backpack!!! Hahaha!”

Humilatron gasped as she stood bottomless in the middle of campus, her stupid Mary Jane shoes making it so much worse. Suddenly Humilatron felt cold and wet and gasped as she saw one of the girls holding a plastic water bottle, now pouring it down her underwear. Humilatron squeaked loudly as her eyes darted to her underwear as the girl pulled the bottle away. Humilatron whimpered as she covered her wet undies which now looked like she had an accident. “Uh oh Humily! You’re soaked! We should really get you out of those WET undies!”

She was pushed down onto her back as the girls pulled on her underwear, pulling them completely off as Humilatron’s bare crotch came into view, completely bald of any hair. “EEK!” Humilatron squealed as she desperately covered her crotch, only to find her hands falling to her sides, refusing to do what she desperately wanted to do.
This is what dedication looks like. - HT
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

Uh oh… looks like I’m not in charge of this story anymore 😬😧
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805