I am becoming a lesbian magnet.

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
MATILDA

Re: I am becoming a lesbian magnet.

Post by MATILDA »

Incident #11

I just woke up and i am still upset. Yesterday I arrived at the B&B. I was wearing a black and white striped long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black leather leggings and 5 inch heels black shoes. I had full make up on. This really short like 5 ft 3 skinny ugly ginger woman in her mid 50's my original groper the regular guest Ruth was there outside . She is the first woman who groped me back in February. She had carrot-top red unkempt hair. I got out of my car. She walked up to me and said .

"Hi Matilda. Long time no see. I arrived about an hour ago. I will be staying for three nights here." .

" You changed your hairstyle " i said to her.

" Ooh. Yeah. I just let my hair grow out. " she replied and continued talking. " You are always so overdressed and shiny. You are so sophisticated and elegant. I am fascinated with you. You always look so polished. I think you re a wonderful person. I really do. I am glad that i am staying at your place. You are a great woman. I am sooo fascinated with the size of your boobs. "

I didn't know how to respond to that, so i just silently walked inside. About 40 minutes later, i was standing in the middle of the living room. These 6 women our guests were sitting around and chatting. This small ugly ginger Ruth walked up to me and said.

"I am sooo fascinated with you. Can i touch your breasts. " she gestured vaguely in my direction.

"My breasts?" i repeated in surprise. My hands rose up to unconsciously cover my chest.

"Yes, they re perfect!" Ruth said with great enthusiasm. " I am fascinated with the size of your boobs. As you can see I am totally flat. My breasts are tiny. "

"You want to touch " I swallowed, "my breasts"

"Yes, yes!" Ruth said. " You don' t mind do you ?"

I hesitated, frowning as i tried to think through what she had just suggested.

"Okay " i said finally, after all this weird small ginger woman Ruth politely asked.

"Wonderful!" Ruth said happily. She immediately reached out with her both hands and grabbed hold of my breasts, giving them a squeeze through my blouse and bra. "Very nice, " she said, "your breasts are perfect. "

Ruth ran her hands all over my breasts.

She then started to squeeze my breasts through my clothing, letting her fingers sink into the soft mound of my breasts. Ruth hefted my breasts up in her palms, feeling the weight of them, and then resumed squeezing and groping.

I remained still as a statue, standing silently as this small ginger woman Ruth squeezed and groped my breasts in front of other women my guests in the middle of the living room. I avoided any eye contact, the whole situation was making me feel rather uncomfortable..

Ruth did her best to look thoughtful as she rolled my tits around in her palms,

"Okay Matilda, " she said after about three or four minutes of fondling my breasts" i gotta go to the restroom" she went to the restroom. About 7/8 minutes later i was standing in the hallway, this weirdo ginger Ruth walked out of the restroom and greeted me with a pat on the ass, gently touching first one buttock then the other with her right hand as she walked past. Then she sat in the living room and started chatting with these other women our guests. I hadn't even blinked at the treatment.

I was flustered and confused, i decided to leave, so i walked outside. I got into my car and i left.
MATILDA

Post by MATILDA »

Incident #12

Today she did it again. About 5 hours ago i was at the B&B standing in the middle of the living room. I was wearing a red long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin pencil skirt, sheer lace hold up nylon stockings and 5 inch heels red shoes. I had full make up on. Megan, our employee Lisa and this woman our guest were sitting in the living room and chatting. This small creepy older ginger groper woman Ruth came down the stairs. I decided to ignore her, so i turned my back on her. She said hi to Megan, Lisa and this woman our guest ,started kinda circling the living room, but she stopped behind me. I jumped a little as i felt her hands slide around my hips from behind.

" Hi Matilda. I overslept " she said as her hands rubbed my stomach.

I gasped as her hands slid up and cupped my breasts. I was about to protest when this small ginger woman Ruth commented that my blouse is too small. I winced as she gave my breasts a squeeze. She commented it was around my breasts that the blouse was the tightest.

"What is this? I feel something hard under your massive breasts. Is It some kind of wire?" she asked me "You are so polished and shiny in this flashy clothes on your high heels. Your blouse is so tucked into your skirt. " Her small hands massaged my boobs eagerly as she spoke. "

"That is a part of my brassiere. I always prefer my blouses to be tucked in. It makes the look neater" i replied.

I stood their for an awkward moment as this small ginger weirdo woman Ruth felt me up, her small hands running all over my breasts

"Okay that is enough," i said at last, reaching up and prying her hands off my bust.

This small ginger woman Ruth seemed a little disappointed as she moved out from behind me .

Her creepy gaze rolled over my chest.
" your massive heavy breasts must be giving a tough task to your blouse to hold on to it.This blouse you are wearing is so tight fitting that stretches taut across your chest, it is buttoned up to the top but the buttons are almost threatening to pop free."" she pointed out, stepping right in front of me.

She reached up and ran her fingertips over the upper half of my breasts, her fingers brushing the buttons of my blouse

"these buttons are going to pop free."she said as her finger traced the button stand of my blouse. I shyly wrapped my right arm across my chest, so she stopped touching the buttons of my blouse.

"Wait a moment, " the small ginger woman Ruth said , once again stepped forward. "Let me check something."

I just stood there in bewilderment as she pulled my arm away from my breasts. She reached out with her both hands and cupped and squeezed my breasts.

"Is this really necessary?" I asked as she squeezed my boobs , giving them a good feel.

"I am just admiring you Matilda. You are everything that i am not. " this small ginger woman Ruth explained as she fondled my breasts. I frowned at this, her explanation momentarily confusing me. In the meantime, the small ginger Ruth didn't hesitate to continue her groping, mauling my breasts through my blouse and bra.

"I m very fond of my personal space. Stop." I protested at last

"Oh," replied the small ginger Ruth in disappointment. She gave my breasts once last brief squeeze and then dropped her hands away. Then she smacked my ass with her right hand. Only it wasn't just a smack, it was like a smack-grab. I jumped in shock. I walked over to Megan and Lisa and started talking to them about work stuff. This weirdo small ginger woman Ruth followed me. Her both hands landed on my ass. This time it wasn't a smack, it was just a long, firm squeeze. I had a long conversation with Megan and Lisa, the whole time this weirdo Ruth was squeezing my ass with her both hands . I finished talking with Megan and Lisa, but she kept rubbing and squeezing my ass with her both hands. So i just stood there like paralyzed, while she was rubbing my ass. Then two women our guests entered the living room and she finally removed her hands from my ass.

Again I was flustered and confused, so I walked outside. I got into my car and i left.
MATILDA

Post by MATILDA »

Incident #13

They used me. They treated me as a masturbation aiding sex toy or something instead of a person. I am a total failure. I am a disgrace of a woman. I am a disgrace to everybody, i am a disgrace to myself, i am nothing. I am a disgrace to my family. I can't continue like this I feel so guilty.

About six hours ago i arrived at the B&B. I was wearing a gold long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin pants, and 5 inch heels gold shoes. I had full make up on. I had my hair up. I got out of the car. Do you remember This small Lyle Lovett lookalike alleged spiritual healing touch therapist woman Patty. She was sitting on the porch with Megan and the small weird ginger Ruth. She said hi and told me that she arrived two hours ago and that she will stay for only one night. I wanted to avoid these two creepy touchy feely women Ruth and Patty so I walked inside. I walked into the living room. Our employee Lisa, Megan's sister Melanie and these three women our guests were sitting and chatting. I sat down on a chair and and joined the conversation.

About 10 minutes later this small weird Lyle Lovett lookalike woman Patty walked in the living room. She walked up to me and said. "Make sure you clean my bathroom. It is kinda dirty. "

"Of course. " I replied, as Patty stood behind. Her stomach was right behind my head.

Patty reached out and started massaging my shoulders. I started to object, but she interrupted me. "your shoulders are always so sore. I can rub them for you "

" thank you , but... " I moved her hands off my shoulders, but she immediately put them back and massaged my shoulders deeper. I felt this small masculine Lyle Lovett lookalike woman Patty showing her dominance over me. She was rubbing my shoulders harder, more forcefully. I started to get up, but Patty pushed me back down in the chair. She just kept rubbing my shoulders for like 5 minutes. Then she stopped rubbing my shoulders and sat down on the indoor bench.

About 5 minutes later this small weird ginger Ruth walked into the living room, sat beside me on my left side and immediately started petting my left upper arm and shoulder with her right hand and said "I am so fascinated with you. You are a colossal woman"

"I'm sorry Ruth, do I have a sign on me that says it's okey to stroke me?" i replied. She stopped petting me and removed her hand. Then this small masculine Lyle Lovett lookalike woman Patty started talking about politics. Ruth started petting my left shoulder and upper arm with her right hand again and said “ I know I’m invading your personal space but I can’t help it. “I admire you”

"I'm very fond of my personal space Ruth." I replied, but she just proceeded to rub my left shoulder with her right hand, so i decided to tolerate her petting. So she just kept slowly petting all over my left shoulder and upper back. Patty just kept rambling on, bashing Trump and the republican party in general. It felt like a religious indoctrination session. Then Patty got up and started circling the room. She kept rambling on about politics. She walked from woman to woman, but she only stopped behind my chair and placed her hands on my shoulders. Ruth finally removed her hand and stopped petting me.

So Patty continued talking, while she was resting her hands on my shoulders for like 7/8 minutes. She just talked about how republicans are greedy and evil . So after like 8 minutes Patty finally removed her hands from my shoulders and started circling the living room again. Small weird ginger Ruth immediately started petting my upper back again.

Then the conversation kinda ended. I got up . Patty walked up to me reached out with her right hand and started rubbing my left arm in the most awkward way . Ruth got up from her chair and started petting my lower back and the top of my butt with her right hand while she was explaining to Patty her fascination with me. So these two short skinny older weird women carried on the conversation about me if I wasn't there, both of them petting me all the while.
Patty stood VERY close to me while she was talking and petting my left upper arm and shoulder , she put her face very close to my breasts(her face was exactly the level of my breasts) . I felt uncomfortable so i said "i just need to stretch my legs." But Patty said " We can walk to my room. My bathroom is kinda dirty. Why don't you clean it"

"Okay. I will clean your bathroom. Lets go to your room" i replied. That was a big mistake. Patty and Ruth stopped touching me. Patty thanked me. We walked up the stairs to her room. Small ginger Ruth followed us. The three of us walked into the room. I went to the bathroom. To be honest the bathroom was dirty. I got out of the bathroom. Ruth and Patty were standing there in the middle of the room.

I wanted to avoid cleaning that bathroom so i said " I can't clean your bathroom. My back is killing me. I will send Megan or Lisa ."

"Don't worry. I will help you with that. You deserve a massage. " said Patty, and she led me over to the bed. I was, in a daze, did what i was told, and sat down on the bed.

Then Patty said in a light conversational tone. "As you know my methods are unconventional. . Lie down on your stomach."

I lied down on my stomach on the bed. My legs were slightly spread. " even on your bed on your stomach you are with your shoes on and your blouse tucked into your pants. You are always so elegant and polished ," laughed Ruth.

Then small skinny Patty rubbed my back, taking her sweet time about it. She massaged my shoulders and back, and worked her way down to my tailbone. Then she meticulously rubbed my ass cheeks. She kneaded them , squeezing my butt with her fingers, staring down at my butt from two feet directly above me. She jiggled my butt rapidly, as the ginger midget Ruth, sitting just on my left side on the bed, watched and grinned. Patty took more than enough time on my inner thighs, grazing my crotch, which caused me to squirm.

When small Lyle Lovett lookalike Patty finished rubbing my calves, said, "Now roll over."

I sat up and rolled over.

Patty started with my calves, rubbing it in, grinning down at me as she "worked". She rubbed up my thighs, forcing me to spread my legs.

Patty rubbed my hips, and brazenly rubbed my cameltoe firmly.

I squirmed and let out a small gasp.

Patty worked up my stomach.

And then Patty reached up with both hands, and massaged my breasts. She circled her palms around them. She squeezed them and jiggled them rapidly.

"Wow. Your massive tits are just sooo.....," said ginger midget Ruth, and she grabbed my left breast and fondled it while Patty groped my right breast..

"Okay ladies,that is enough for now"i finally said. They removed their hands from my breasts. I turned on my left side . My right knee was up a little, and Patty started fondling my butt with her right hand, and reaching between my legs to tickle my cameltoe. Ruth, also on her side facing me, reached over and rubbed my right breast, as she talked quietly to me about her issues with her neighbors.
These two weird short skinny creepy older women kept the touching subtle, but didn't completely stop it. Patty twirled my hair from behind, and Ruth ran her fingers down along my hips.

Then small Lyle Lovett lookalike Patty said
"I want you to help me . Don't worry, I don't want to do anything lezzy with you. I just want you to stay still for a minute or two." She laid me down on the bed lying on my stomach with my head on the pillow. She then pushed my thighs apart.

Patty climbed up and then straddled the back of my thigh. She pressed herself against my leg.

She immediately started moving back and forth on my leg. Sometimes she would lean all the way forward with her mouth right next to my ear and whisper how good it felt. She did this for what seemed like forever. The feel of her warm, damp cotton pants pressing into my leg was disgusting . Her vagina was on fire and getting worse. Patty literally rolled herself against my leg. The ginger midget Ruth, lying just on my left side on the bed , watched and grinned.

Patty let out a couple more moans and then a shriek or two. I knew that her orgasm was finally building. As I was thinking this, I felt a warm, wet sensation on my leg. What the hell just happened? Did Patty pee? I quickly picked up my face out of the pillow and turned around to see. She was still rubbing her crotch against my leg. "Don't move . Don't move. Here I come. Here I come. Damn. Ahhhhhhhhhh!" She was trying to keep as quiet as possible , but wasn't doing such a great job. I was frozen and motionless hearing her and watching her come on my leg through my black satin pants.
Patty stayed on me, squeezing my thigh with her legs for the next five minutes or so, then she gently rolled off. She scooted up the bed a bit. She smiled a wide grin to Ruth, and Ruth grinned back. The three of us just laid there on the bed . Ruth and Patty were staring at each other, creepily smiling. When her breathing finally slowed down to normal. Patty asked Ruth

"Do you want to try?"

That's all she had to ask.
The ugly ginger midget Ruth rolled quickly off the bed "Aren't you going to flip over ?" she asked, somewhat in a hurry to get started.

"I want to try it like this, if you don't mind.?" she said. I rolled over. Patty got up from the bed and went to the bathroom.
The ginger midget Ruth began rocking and squeezing. Within a minute, she had a rhythm. I closed my eyes . When I opened them back up, I was looking at Ruth's ugly face. She let out a little moan. She moaned again. She started pumping a little harder. She was getting off on my leg.

She couldn't help but make real moans now. She was getting close. I could sense her approaching orgasm. Patty walked out off the bathroom. She just stood there watching and grinning. I saw out the corner of my eye her phone in Patty's hand, I knew right away. Patty was recording Ruth humping my leg.

Ruth was literally sitting on my leg. She was close to exploding. A huge orgasm in the making. She was grinding her vagina through her sweatpants and my satin pants on my leg, just like Patty had done. It was so warm. "You are a great woman. You are a gentle giant. You are a massive woman" she was whisper-screaming to me with her eyes staring at my breasts .

Her whole body began to shudder, and I thought she would faint. She drove her crotch as hard as she could into my leg as the orgasm shook through her entire being. She didn't even make a sound. Her mouth was open but no sound was coming out. She was even holding her breath. After a minute or two she came , and was lying with her head on my breasts.

Ugly ginger midget Ruth lifted her head slowly and looked at me. She lifted off of my breasts. She had look of utter amazement on her face. I just laid there numb and motionless. I felt totally dehumanized.

Ruth scooted up and laid on my right next to me. We didn't say a word.
Patty walked out of the room with her phone in her hand,but she left the door open. Ruth whispered into my ear, " we both humped you, but you managed to stay with your blouse buttoned up to the top and tucked into your pants, elegant and polished and even your shoes are still on you." I stayed in my position. I just laid on my back in the bed. Ruth started stroking my right arm up and down with her right hand. Then she placed her right hand on my breasts. Her small fingers massaged my breasts very slowly. She played with the buttons on my blouse .

Then all of a sudden Megan's sister Melanie walked into the room. She saw us lying on the bed, ugly ginger midget Ruth slowly massaging my breasts with her right hand. Melanie sarcastically commented "So you two are cuddle buddies. You are cuddling on the bed with Ruth with your shoes on and your blouse tucked into your pants. You are such a strange woman. You stupid upper middle class cow" Ruth gave both my breasts one last squeeze and stood up and went to Melanie. She kinda whispered something to her, then they both walked out off the room.

I just laid there for the next 10 minutes or so. I was totally confused. Finally i got up. I went to the bathroom. I had to squat to pee because I didn't want to sit on that toilet seat. I tucked my blouse into my pants ( I always prefer my blouses to be tucked in. It makes the look neater and more polished.) I went downstairs.
The ugly ginger midget Ruth, small Lyle Lovett lookalike Patty, Melanie and Lisa were sitting in the living room and giggling. Megan was standing in the hallway. She walked up to me and asked" What happened up there in the room? I heard moanings. Thank god our guests were outside and didn't hear it. Your knees are shaking.Your pants are stained for Christ sake!"

"Nothing happened. We were just joking loudly."confused i lied . I was ashamed of myself and confused. I just wanted to go home. I was flustered and confused, so I walked outside. I got into my car and i left.
MATILDA

Post by MATILDA »

Incident #14

I'm being blackmailed by these two sociopaths Patty and Ruth. I didn't want to slap these small creepy women Patty and Ruth because they are our guests and they write reviews, so i decided to avoid them, so today i went to my own b&b after 16.00. But they were still there. I arrived at the B&B. I got out of the car. I was wearing a purple long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black cotton pencil skirt, sheer lace hold up nylon stockings and 5 inch heels purple shoes. I had full make up on. This short skinny ugly Lyle Lovett lookalike woman Patty was standing on the porch . The small ginger Ruth was walking around on the yard with Megan and our employee Lisa. Patty was standing with her phone in her hand looking at the screen. I heard moaning coming from the phone. As i approached her i realized that Patty was watching the video of Ruth humping me on the bed. I was shocked that i looked like a slut in the video. I was just lying there on the bed, passive and weak, while Ruth was humping my leg.

"What the hell are you doing?" i asked.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm watching this video that i recorded yesterday. You and Ruth are great in it. Ruth even want's to upload the video on tik tok and youtube" Patty answered.

I was shocked. I panicked.

"Please Patty, please don't upload this video. I'll do anything that you tell me; absolutely anything. I just can't let my family find out what I've done."

There was a long pause where this short skinny ugly Lyle Lovett lookalike woman Patty just stared at me.

"Well i must admit that i am envious of you and you have an intimidating and frigid aura around you that excited me when i first met you because i saw a challenge to overcome. That is why i pulled a manipulative con , pretending to work on freeing up energy in your body only to take advantage of you. I sensed that you weren't the kind of person that would overly resist me or put up a fight so i took advantage. I was testing the waters and pushing the boundaries without necessarily crossing it to the point where you wouldn't be able to tolerate it anymore.I was testing your limits to see what i could get away with but knowing when to stop or what lines not to cross. I wanted to seduce you and sleep with you, but despite my best attempts you were mostly immune to my attempts to turn you on. Most women are at least bisexual, so i obviously wanted you to be that way too.Yesterday i used this stupid woman Ruth. So if you don't want this video on youtube and tik tok, you must be submissive to me. I am disappointed that you aren't bisexual and that i can't do everything i want with you but from now on i will satisfy myself rubbing up against you to get off like i did yesterday. I am still happy with that since it is better than nothing." Patty finished talking and put her phone in her pocket.

Patty hugged me from the back and her hands subtly cupped my breasts and started to caress them. She was caressing and patting my breasts. She was feeling up my boobs for like 5 minutes. I was just standing stiff as a board, not saying a word.

Then Patty moved her hands from my breasts and placed them on my waist. As i bent over slightly on the railing this small creepy Lyle Lovett lookalike woman Patty as she was standing behind me started rubbing my back with her both hands. " You are so tense. You just need to relax.. I ll give you a massage. Stay in position. Just trust me" She said to me and she kept rubbing my back with her both hands, she started rubbing her crotch against my ass. She was masturbating by rubbing her crotch against my ass, while she was massaging my back with her hands. So she kept rubbing my back with her hands, and she kept rubbing her crotch on my ass, engaging in a conversation with Megan, Lisa and Ruth on the yard for like 8 minutes, until she got an orgasm. Then she stopped rubbing my back. I stood up straight, as Patty still held my hips. I turned my head and this small sexual predator Patty who pleasured herself with my ass, had such an innocent look on her ugly Lyle Lovett face like she didn’t do anything. She just said " You are such a great woman. Just trust me. I am not uploading the video. I am staying for only one night. I have to go, but i will be back soon. "

Small ginger Ruth walked up on the porch, approached me from behind. I gasped as she put her arms around my waist.

She said, "Patty showed you the video. I wanted to upload that video on tik tok, but Patty said no. She is right. You are a upper middle class elegant sophisticated woman. Megan told me that you are from an incredibly rich highly respected family. We don't want to ruin your reputation. "

She then slid her hands up my stomach, and grabbed both of my breasts. I gasped, but otherwise did nothing, as Ruth reached around and kneaded both of my breasts, lifting and squeezing them. My head was up and my chest heaved out, as i got goosed and tit – fondled. We were standing on the porch. This small creepy Lyle Lovett lookalike woman Patty pulled out her phone and started recording the incongruous scene, the massive tall woman standing still, letting the small skinny old ginger woman to fondle her breasts. Megan and Lisa watched the whole situation, but they didn't say a word. Patty stood there recording with her phone my breasts getting squeezed, lifted and jiggled by Ruth. She just stood there recording and grinning. Ruth just kept rubbing, lifting and squeezing my breasts.

"i gotta go to the restroom"the ginger midget Ruth said and finally removed her hands from my breasts. She went inside to the restroom. Patty stopped recording, put her phone in her pocket, walked over to her car, got into her car and she left. Megan and Lisa silently walked inside. I just wanted to go home, so I got into my car and i left.
MATILDA

Post by MATILDA »

Thank god both Patty and Ruby left my B&B yesterday. But they will be back rather sooner than later. They live in different bordering states. It is just a 5 hour drive from this Lyle Lovett lookalike woman's Patty town to my B&B. The ginger weirdo Ruth send me the two videos this morning. I look like a willing participant in the videos. I am laying on the bed/standing frozen on the porch, detached and numb while Ruth is feeling up my breasts/humping my leg. I am not resisting or fighting. Also me and Ruth are both fully clothed on both videos. It doesn't look like some sort of rape for lesbians. Also next to me this ugly ginger woman Ruth looks like a midget. I look much bigger and stronger than her on the videos. My face is in the videos, so I’m out of luck saying it isn’t me.

I certainly do not want to have sex with this short skinny hideous pervert Lyle Lovett woman Patty. I am a 44 year old 100% straight woman. I’ve never found a woman attractive the same way I have found a guy; I’ve never fancied a woman, only guys. Lesbian porn does not arouse me, lesbian thoughts do not and have never aroused me, I have only had sexual relationships with men.

This is really embarrassing for me. I was up all night I couldn’t sleep because I’m nervous and scared thinking of all the reactions of my husband, my parents,my son seeing me getting humped and groped by this ginger midget Ruth. This is incredibly embarrassing and stressful. I can’t go to the police. I’m scared that if I mention the police, Patty and Ruth will just upload online these two videos. I just don’t want something like that out there for everyone to see. I can’t report these awful women to the police because i don’t want my husband to find out about these situations with these gropers. Also my parents would be extremely disappointed and disgusted that this has all happened. i don’t want to disappoint my parents. They have done and still do everything for me. I feel like that for all they’ve given and done for me, the least I could do is to make them proud and ease their worries regarding my well-being. My parents are well known and respected members in their community. They are quite status focused. Also I’m scared because I don’t want my son to see these videos. I really don’t want my parents, my sister, my brother in law and my nephews seeing me in such a low point, and I sure as hell don’t want my husband and son to see these videos.

I am completely out of options.I have nothing but negative thoughts flowing through my mind. I am very stressed right now. I’m feeling really weak. I am absolutely and completely powerless. I just feel extremely guilty, and a pathetic excuse of a person. I just feel lost scared and mostly just disappointed in myself. It seems pointless but I don’t know how to not feel so powerless and hopeless about this situation with these awful pervert women.

Both Patty and Ruth gave us a 5 star reviews today. They both wrote long reviews saying that everything was perfect and how much they enjoyed their stay. Megan was happy and satisfied. She cares only about the reviews.
MATILDA

Post by MATILDA »

This Lyle Lovett lookalike sociopath woman Patty is some kind of feminist activist. That is why she travels a lot all over the Northeast. The ginger weirdo Ruth is a bookstore clerk. These predatory women are definitely more braizen than men are. In my experience these masculine weird short older women can be especially aggressive. I feel so deeply ashamed. I analyze almost everything single thing I did and these gropers did to me and I feel so deeply ashamed of myself. I cannot take it anymore. I'm overcome and overpowered by shame. It's become so unbearable. I'm afraid my husband will say i am cheating again, because he's too ignorant/arrogant for me to open up to him without him judging.
MATILDA

Post by MATILDA »

Incident #15

I am at my store now. This sociopath Patty is trying to have sex with me. About four hours ago i was at the B&B. I am wearing a lilac long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black leather leggings and 5 inch heels lilac shoes. I have full make up on. Megan went to her sister's house. My employee Lisa was upstairs cleaning the rooms. Our only guests these two older women went for a walk. I was alone in the living room. My back was killing me, so i decided to lie down on the sofa. So i was lying on the sofa and i I fell asleep. Laughter woke me up. I was totally shocked. This small Lyle Lovett lookalike alleged spiritual healing touch therapist woman Patty was sitting on the sofa on my right side and laughing. She said " Hello sleeping beauty. You are napping on the sofa with your shoes on and your blouse tucked into your leggings. You are always so polished and elegant. "

"What are you doing here? I didn't expect you so soon. " i said.

" I just arrived. I will stay for only one night . I have some activities in your town tomorrow. " she replied. Than she just laid on me, her head landed on my breasts, she gave me this laying down hug. She was just laying with the full weight of her body on top of me. She was light, but still the pressure of her lying on me paralyzed me. I was pinned.

Than Patty said with a grin "Ok, to be honest, I think you probably have the sexiest mouth. You have perfect lips, even white teeth, and I don't know, you just look so kissable. You are always wearing too much make up, but still you look so kissable"

I was caught off guard with the sexy mouth thing. It sounded like something a guy might say.

"and you have a beautiful tan. Look at me, pale as a corpse." she said.

I looked at her mouth. Her lips were thin and very ugly and uninviting. We just stared at each other a minute before she did the unthinkable thing. She kissed me. It wasn't like a seductive kiss exactly, just a really tender kiss. Her’ mouth was so dry, her breath was so horrible. An unpleasant odor of her mouth, but i made no attempts to stop her. She pulled away, I sort of wanted to push her off of me, but I didn't, of course. I didn't want to upset her because of the videos.

Neither of us had said anything, and we were staring at each other. Finally, I said, "I am not a lesbian. I’ve never fancied a woman, only guys. Your kissing does nothing for me. "

She gave a little shrug, "Just had to try it, I guess.You You just looked so tempting with your sexy mouth." I could tell she was trying not to grin.

She arced an eyebrow, "You think I'm a good kisser?"

"I am not a lesbian. Do you understand. As i said your kissing does nothing for me. " I angrily responded I figured I was losing my mind.

She gave a creepy smile and kissed me again. At first it was just like the other, just her thin lips softly touching mine, then her lips parted ever so slightly, so I let mine open a little too and our tongues touched. It was like a war in my head. Part of me was saying 'You're kissing this sociopath ugly midget woman for god's sakes,' and part of me – a growing larger part of me – didn't want to upset this small Lyle Lovett lookalike woman Patty. The awful kiss with tongues just lightly touching went on, and on, and it gradually became as if a man was kissing me.
Patty started breathing a little harder. She was now licking boldly into my mouth, exploring me and she was sucking my tongue.

We lay there kissing, Patty getting more and more aroused, she gradually began moving her legs, caressing the backs of my legs with the calf of the leg that she had eased over mine. I could feel the warmth of her crotch against my hip and thigh. She put both her arms around my neck and sucked my tongue. She was humping the area between my upper right thigh and my hip. Suddenly I heard another voice.

Someone was whispering to someone, and we both froze like deer trapped in a car's headlights. Patty stopped humping me, sat up and cautiously looked around. These two women our guests were standing in the hallway, watching us and whispering. I sat up, too. I was terrified it was these two guests whispering about Patty and me. Then Patty put her mouth to my ear and whispered so softly that I'm sure no one else heard. "It is my fault. I left the door open. That is why we didn't hear them. These women are your guests, i assume. "

I whispered , "This is so embarrassing."

Patty whispered again in my ear, "Don't worry i got this"

"We are not cuddling. It is It is body/energy work. Weight blanket therapy. I am a spiritual healing touch therapist. " Patty loudly started lying to these two women our guests. But they didn't respond to her and just silently walked upstairs to their room.

This small skinny Lyle Lovett lookalike woman Patty put her face cheek to cheek with mine and put her arms around me, holding me so we could talk into each other's ears. " I was really enjoying kissing you and it was making me really hot."

"I didn't enjoy at all, i am a heterosexual woman. I’ve never found a woman attractive the same way I have found a guy" I replied, " honestly you are hideous and repulsive to me"

"I am aware that i am ugly," Patty said and added a lick to my ear, "But I want to do it some more, and I will do it with you. If you don't want the video on youtube and tik tok, you must be submissive to me."

"No," I answered, "You ugly midget." I pulled away, got up and turned my back to her. I didn't trust another kiss, and I am pretty sure I wouldn't stop if Patty pushed, so I wasn't about to let her kiss me again. I walked outside. Patty got up and followed me. Then she said, "What would you say to us going to sit on this porch sofa and talk a while."

I said okay. We sat down side-by-side and Patty immediately put her arm around my shoulders and said creepily, "I've thought about sex with you. I think you are incredibly sexy. I've been thinking about it for months. Since i first saw you. You're beautiful massive curvy soft tall elegant woman, and you really do have the sexiest mouth." She kissed me again, a lot longer this time. Inexplicably i opened my mouth to her and she just started frenching me. Her kissing me was making me dizzy with disgust. Part of me wanted to stop, but most of me just let her kissing me.

I jumped just a little when she touched one of my breasts, but I didn't stop the kissing, and I didn't move my hands, which were pretty much limp in my lap. Her touch felt very light on my breast, so I even didn't mind when she touched the other one either. I was wearing a bra and a blouse buttoned up to the top. My breasts were protected. She was lightly rubbing my breasts .
Patty was breathing pretty hard from the kissing, and finally she stopped kissing my mouth and started kissing my neck. She whispered, "Why don't you just have sex with me? Aren't you a little aroused by this."

"No," I whispered, "I am totally numb. You can kiss me, grope me, rub on me through clothes all you want, because i don't want those videos on the internet, but i would never have sex with you. You are a creepy, ugly, skinny midget dyke. You are repulsive to me. I certainly do not want to have sex with you. I am a straight woman. "

Suddenly my employee Lisa walked outside. She saw Patty kissing my neck. She was weirded out. I pulled away, got up and turned my back to Patty. I said to Lisa "i gotta go to my store" I got into my car and i left.
MATILDA

Post by MATILDA »

I really don't know what to do. I mean, I know that Patty wants to have sex with me. I can tolerate some of that, the groping at least, and even the dry humping and kissing. But when I think about sex with another woman, it makes me ill. I am ashamed that this is how my life turned out.
MATILDA

Post by MATILDA »

Incident #16

Today i didn't want to go to my own B&B. I decided to avoid this creepy short skinny old sociopath woman Patty. She was staying for only one night. So i just stayed in my store. I am still at my store. I am wearing a red long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin pants and 5 inch heels red shoes. I have full make up on. About two hours ago i was standing in the middle of my store chatting with these two women my employees, when this small Lyle Lovett lookalike sociopath woman Patty walked into my store. I was shocked. "

"What are you doing here? " i asked.

" I am leaving. I am on my way home. You didn't show up at the B&B, so i just stopped by to give you a massage. Your body is full of bad energy. You need body/energy work." she replied.

Then she walked up to me and started rubbing me. She slowly ran her hands up my back and over my ass. Then she slowly ran her hands around my hips and stomach. Next, Patty started to rub around the underside of my breasts touching my boobs as she went. I just stood there impassively. Then, Patty started lightly and slowly rubbing my breasts with both hands. These women my employees were weirded out by our behaviour, but they ignored that and said/did nothing as if nothing was happening.I think that they were in shock themselves?

I looked down at Patty who was squeezing both of my boobs and said, "I don't need this. I am fine."

Patty gave both tits one hard squeeze and said, "Your body is always so full of bad energy. You need body/energy work. "

" I really don't need this. " i replied.

Then all of a sudden two customers entered the store . They saw small skinny ugly Patty squeezing my breasts with her both hands. They were shocked. Patty gave both my tits one last squeeze, stepped back and said

" I was thinking of uploading those videos. What do you think should i?"
She walked outside. I followed her. I panicked.

"Please Patty, please don't upload the videos. You can kiss me, grope me, rub on me through clothes all you want" i murmured. Patty turned around and laughed. The she walked over to her car, got into her car and she left.
MATILDA

Post by MATILDA »

I just woke up. I barely slept last night. I've been having what feels like a non-stop low-key panic attack for the past four days and it's really been messing up my ability to sleep. Venting alone helps. Maybe i need to prepare myself mentally that these videos will probably appear online and my relatives and some of the people i know will see it. That is the worst that can happen. Once i get past this, i will be ok.

But I just don’t want my parents, husband and son to see these videos. This is really embarrassing for me. My entire reputation could be ruined.

I can't get over the fact that i was kissing this creepy short skinny old sociopath Lyle Lovett lookalike repulsive woman Patty; i crossed a line that i never intended to. I lost all self worth which is replaced with crippling resentment towards myself. I have a lot of negative talks and degrade myself constantly with thoughts. I now demean myself constantly for being worthless enough to get blackmailed by these women Patty and Ruth. I'm more than a little panicked about this situation.