I am becoming a lesbian magnet.

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
MATILDA

Re: I am becoming a lesbian magnet.

Post by MATILDA »

Incident #17

I am a failure. About 5 hours ago I arrived at the B&B. I got out of the car. I was wearing a gold long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into red satin pants and 5 inch heels gold shoes. I had full make up on. This creepy short skinny old sociopath Lyle Lovett lookalike repulsive woman Patty was sitting on the porch chatting with Megan. I was shocked. I got out of the car.

"What are you doing here? " i asked. "You said that you will be staying for only one night. Yesterday you said that you are on your way home."

" I changed my mind. I decided to stay for one more night, but i am definitely leaving today. " Patty replied.

I desperately wanted to avoid this sociopath Patty. I said to Megan "i gotta go to my store" I got back into my car and i went to my store. It is a 20 minutes drive from the B&B to my store. About 40 minutes later i was i was standing in the middle of my store. These two women Grace and Becca my employees were behind the counter chatting. This short skinny old sociopath Lyle Lovett lookalike woman Patty walked into my store. I decided to ignore her, so i turned my back on her. She said hi to my employees , walked up to me" I am on my way home. I just stopped by to give you a massage. Your body is full of bad energy. You need body/energy work "

"I don't need a massage. I am fine."confused i replied .

"You are always so stressed out. You need this. Just trust me" small ugly Patty said, and pulled me to her. She turned me to face my employees Grace and Becca, and reached her hands up to cup my breasts from behind. She was kneading my breasts. I gasped, but otherwise did nothing.

"This is body energy work girls" loudly said Patty. "I mean, i am literally draining bad energy from Matilda's body. I am her personal spiritual healing therapist. "

By touching me under the pretext of body energy work this creepy small skinny Patty was asserting dominance over me in front of my employees. But there was no fight left in me. Being passive and powerless liberated me from the stress of proper behaviour. I abandoned all that stressful responsibility for my own actions. I literally surrendered to the small ugly Patty.

"And I mean," Patty slurred behind me, "i am literally her human drainer. " These two women my employees were all staring at us and murmuring.

Patty said "Walk fast Matilda. To your office. " We walked. Patty was literally attached , with her hands holding my breasts. We walked into my office . Patty removed her hand's from my breasts.

I sat on my office sofa and buried my face in a pillow. I began to cry. Patty just stood there silently as i cried into the pillow.

Then Patty sat next to me and said, " I think you are a beautiful tall big soft elegant woman. "

I stopped crying but my face was still buried in the pillow. Patty laid down next to me and put her arm across my back.

Talking into the pillow, i asked, "Please , please don't upload the videos. "

Patty creepily smiled as she answered, "Hell no! I'm not mad. We have an agreement. You allowed me to kiss you, grope you, rub on you through clothes all i want."

I still kept my face in the pillow. Patty said, "It's okay. It's just us here alone in your office."

I unintentionally rolled to my side and Patty hugged me tightly. She kissed my eye lids. She kissed my forehead.

I thought to push her away...but i didn't. I kept turning my face to avoid her kisses, but she just kept kissing different parts of it.

Then i laid on my back and said, "I don't want to be a lesbian. I love my husband. I am a heterosexual woman."

Patty asked, "why do we have to put a label on what i am doing to you? Why can't we just be nice to each other? What's wrong with getting rubbed and kissed by me? You are always wearing too much make up, but still you look so kissable"

"Because women that do what you are doing to me, are called lesbians. That's just the way it is." As i said that, tears started falling from my eyes again.

Patty leaned across me. She moved halfway on top of me so she could kiss my face.

As she did that, her leg fell between my open thighs. I felt the wetness on her crotch. She kissed her way to my ears. She kissed my neck.

She was kissing my face and neck, she pressed her crotch against my pelvis bone.

Unable to control the mounting sexual pressure within her, Patty eased herself all the way on top of me. She placed her crotch against my pelvis bone. She slowly began humping herself against me.

She kissed her way toward my mouth.

I stopped crying. I did not try to stop Patty as she climbed on top of me.

She was grinding herself against me. I felt how wet her crotch panties was. She was approaching orgasm.

As her dry mouth approached my lips, i turned my head away, preventing her from kissing my lips. Then i put my hands on her hips to stop her from humping me. I said, "no Patty. This is wrong. We must stop."

Patty raised her head and looked me in the eyes. She said, "I'm dying Matilda. I can't stand being this close and not cuming. I'm so close. Please let me do it. I am almost there. Please!"

Her eyes filled with tears of pure joy. She desperately needed to cum. She began masturbating herself against me harder. She was fucking herself against me as hard as she could. She shocked me by reaching down and pulled me up into a kiss.

She was actually kissing my mouth. She ran her tongue over my lips. Her’ mouth was so dry, her breath was so horrible. An unpleasant odor of her mouth, but i made no attempts to stop her. I opened my mouth and allowed her tongue inside.

She placed both hands on the sofa. She held herself up. She was furiously pounding her crotch against me. Patty was looking into my eyes as she burst into an intense orgasm.

She came in waves. Long orgasmic waves. She was lost in the sensations of her orgasms. She gushed her wetness through her pants onto me.

She went into a second orgasm. She pleasured herself on top of me. I was getting soaked from her. Her body was shaking in orgasm.

Finally, her orgasms began to subside. She had cum twice from humping herself against my pelvis bone. She looked at me. She started laughing at me!

She pulled me up into another kiss. She slid her fingers to my crotch as we kissed.

She rubbed my cameltoe with her fingers. I felt her wetness. She was kissing my mouth as she caressed my cameltoe.

Finally, she broke the kiss, sat up and said " You are wearing too much make up, but still you are so kissable. Don't worry. i am not uploading the videos on youtube as long as you are letting me do this to you. I gotta go now. " Then she got up walked out of my office and she left. Then I realized that the office door was open , and these two women Grace and Becca my employees have seen it all. I knew I should feel completely humiliated, and I did a little but mostly i felt confused. I was too tired and too confused to get up, so I just laid there for the next 20 minutes or so. I was totally confused. Finally i got up. I fixed my make up. I walked outside. I started walking fast to get into my car. I open it, and got in. My employees were standing in front of my store waving. I waved them off and then rushed away.
MATILDA

Post by MATILDA »

Thank god Patty left my B&B early this morning. But she will be back rather sooner than later. She lives in a neighboring state. It is just a 5 hour drive from this Lyle Lovett lookalike woman's Patty town to my B&B. I gotta break this hold she has on me. But i am afraid. What if this sociopath Patty sends the videos to all my family members? Don't remember if I slept last night or not. My mind was extremely overactive, I remember. It felt like I was just lying there for 6 hours with my eyes closed. It's weird. I didn't even know if I actually slept. Been like this for almost a week, had a total of 12 hours of sleep in 6 days.
Xeno

Post by Xeno »

Thank you for sharing your story with us! we really appreciate it.
maxime

Post by maxime »

MATILDA wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:26 pm Incident #10
My poor dear, I really felt sad and angry at reading this, this Gwen is such an evil narcissistic manipulator and even gets help from her cousins flying monkeys to step over all your boundaries! Even a third of what she did would be get any man on trial for sexual harassment! Ugh
maxime

Post by maxime »

MATILDA wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:20 am I forgot to tell you. The small Ojibwe groper who wants to have sex with me is not filling our vending machine anymore. She just stopped. This guy replaced her. I guess i defeated her. She is the most abusive and stupid, really. it couldn't have gone any other way, especially after opening her heart and telling me what she wanted to do to me.. Yikes!
Good riddance my dear, this groper was a real psychopath if you ask me!