Random ramblings and updates from SDS - 6 Story Trivia & AMA

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
SDS

Re: Random ramblings and updates from SDS - 4 Can you find my stories quiz!

Post by SDS »

dublinjohn wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:04 am Since I'm on borrowed time here, I'm just going to throw this in, I do think I'm wrong tho!

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1104
Haha Sorry not one of mine ;)
Executionus wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:53 am Every time I try to find one, I keep running into some red flag which disqualifies it as being one of yours. For example, I noticed your preference for the word "knickers", so I rule out stories where they are exclusively referred to as "panties" or "undies". I also rule out ones with any diaper or scat elements.

Unfortunately I still haven't found any stories that seem to really fit. Admittedly I haven't put a ton of time into it or anything, but I'm pretty out of ideas currently.
Wow I never noticed this... but yes true ture!

Some are pretty tricky as often I wrote as other people when going off my comfort zone haha!
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

SDS

Re: Random ramblings and updates from SDS - 4 Can you find my stories quiz!

Post by SDS »

Time's up but I'll slowly drip through as I find time some of the other missing ones.

The stick up - by Laura
EUF / FORCED TO STRIP / PUBLIC NUDITY / BULLIED / EMBARASSING UNDERWEAR

A young teen who is scared of BB guns finds out how mean some local boys can be when they find this out.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=481

Playing Kidnapper - by Annie
ENF / STRIPPED NAKED / TIED UP / BULLIED / HUMILIATION / SPANKING / BOYS TRIPPING GIRL / GROPING

A young teen finds out that playing kidnapper with some local boys is not as fun as it sounds.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=358
Moderator - So behave!

SDS

Re: Random ramblings and updates from SDS - 5 Out of the comfort zone

Post by SDS »

So after claiming a few stories from the archive (and more to follow in future...) I decided to write a story yesterday with some meaner themes than I'm used to writing. It had been stuck in my head for years and I just needed to get it on paper (so to speak). The idea was to have a few of these stories mostly unrelated but from a similar setting and theme.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1515

Ps. Also I've very glad for this boards edit function as it was very kindly poitned out that there was a lot of errors!

Moderator - So behave!

SDS

Random ramblings and updates from SDS - 6 Story Trivia & AMA

Post by SDS »

Feel free to ask my any quesions about my stories or other things.

Most of my stories have some interesting triva like first draft plotlines, mistakes or even inspiration. If you've got a favorite you'd like to know about please let me know and I'll post some info about it.

Couple of mistakes

There’s not always two sides to every coin

- Despite it being a brigt sunny day our heroine is wearing both tights and socks (which is a weird combo anyway) and also a vest, polo and jumper! Poor girl she must have been so hot! It was probably a relief to lose all her clothes like that.

The Sparkler Dance

- Our poor naked protagonist get redressed into her hoodie at the end... despite it being set on fire earlier in the story.

Moderator - So behave!

dublinjohn

Re: Random ramblings and updates from SDS - 6 Story Trivia & AMA

Post by dublinjohn »

My favourites are

Would You Rather by SDS viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1020&p=2806

and of course the dice dares stories https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=134079 https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=135775

I can image Would you rather being an adapted childs game, but, how did you come up with the Dice Dare game

Additional off topic questions so you can ignore without offending me

2) I have asked this multiple times, so apologies for asking again (if I don't ask the answer is no), are there any plans to do sequels or ever restore this one https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=165170

3) are you working on anything else or are you like a lot of us now, over worked and over tired
SDS

Post by SDS »

Would
dublinjohn wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:40 pm My favourites are Would You Rather by SDS viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1020&p=2806
This was an interesting one to write! I had initially planned for this game to go much further but once writing the friendship and low stakes of the characters made it feel very odd if they'd actually got naked.
dublinjohn wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:40 pm and of course the dice dares stories https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=134079 https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=135775
I can image Would you rather being an adapted childs game, but, how did you come up with the Dice Dare game
So when I was young I often played dare games mostly with other boys. The dice dare game loosely comes from a game we used to play at a friends house. We write a bunch of dares on a list and rolled a D20 taken from a Dragon Strike board game as forfites. My most notable memory is standing butt naked with my hands on my head in his garden with a stiffty, I terrified I would get caught or seen! It was very exiting though! I'm straight and always have always had a thing about being 'forced' to get naked. I remember purposfully losing certain games to get embarassed.
dublinjohn wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:40 pm Additional off topic questions so you can ignore without offending me

2) I have asked this multiple times, so apologies for asking again (if I don't ask the answer is no), are there any plans to do sequels or ever restore this one https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=165170
A Sequel isn't out of the question, I did enjoy working on them. The Pontoon series uses a similar format of randomness. - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1040&p=2859&hilit=pontoon#p2859

Most likely won't finish the ones I've started as they'd often go a bit long winded or lost momentum. I've also done some with a similar premis (but never finsihed) about girls in a disotopian future being forced to play humiliating game shows with randomly generated boards and dares.
dublinjohn wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:40 pm 3) are you working on anything else or are you like a lot of us now, over worked and over tired
Always working on somthing! Always overworked haha.

Projects I'm working on:

- A spoof of card games like Yugio called Strip Monsters
- A story about a girl who is fooled into thinking an older girl is the school nurse before getting tricked naked for an examination
- The story I've just posted about a girl plaing a guess the knickers game with boys
- A mean story about some boys catching a younger girl in the stocks before giving her a painful spanking and humiliaiton
- Another Babysitter story were a girl pretends to be 18 for a babysitting gig but turns out she's babysitting a boy in the year below. She is blackmailed, spanked and humilated by the younger boy from her school along with his friends.
Moderator - So behave!

dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

SDS wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:04 pm Would
dublinjohn wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:40 pm My favourites are Would You Rather by SDS viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1020&p=2806
This was an interesting one to write! I had initially planned for this game to go much further but once writing the friendship and low stakes of the characters made it feel very odd if they'd actually got naked.
Firstly, thanks for the additional answers

from a personal point of few, I think the girls would be as curious about the boys as they are about the girls and they may be willing to risk a ("fair") rematch (that only half worked or really backfired), I tried something for a recent competition (you gave blanket permission I think), but it failed badly, mostly because of me and life kicking me every time I try to write
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

I just wanted to point out that many years ago I too played dice dare games with girls I knew, so that overall idea isn't too out there. We'd do the same system, loading up a list of either 20 or 100 dares and roll away. Rolling a nat 1 was always a huge forfeit so you kinda wanted to avoid that. Back in the day I had a reputation for being a sensual genius who came up with multiple fun games, dares, challenges, and other ways to be naughty without being crude like most guys, so I was pretty popular with innocent girls who wanted to push their limits. I could use some of that popularity nowadays.

As for a question, one thing comes to mind for me: You've mentioned a few times that young you had a pretty big ENM fetish and played strip games secretly hoping to lose, yet you've almost never really explored that kink in your writing and have always focused on ENF. Is there any major reason why you haven't done more ENM stuff?
SDS

Post by SDS »

Executionus wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:59 pm I just wanted to point out that many years ago I too played dice dare games with girls I knew, so that overall idea isn't too out there. We'd do the same system, loading up a list of either 20 or 100 dares and roll away. Rolling a nat 1 was always a huge forfeit so you kinda wanted to avoid that.

Sounds like a lot of fun haha!
Executionus wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:59 pm As for a question, one thing comes to mind for me: You've mentioned a few times that young you had a pretty big ENM fetish and played strip games secretly hoping to lose, yet you've almost never really explored that kink in your writing and have always focused on ENF. Is there any major reason why you haven't done more ENM stuff?
I when I was younger, especially in my teens I used to write a lot ENM stories for various embarrassing story boards etc I assume most have vanished to time. I have wrote a decent amount of ENM too but haven't brought most of it over to this board yet. Some are still in the archive unlinked some under my name some not. One story that I didn't claim previously that got some decent traction was "Only boy at bullies party"

Over the years as I've perfected my craft I just find myself more interested in ENF and less in my own ENM so its definitely been a shifted priority for me.
Moderator - So behave!

Executionus

Post by Executionus »

SDS wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:31 pm One story that I didn't claim previously that got some decent traction was "Only boy at bullies party"
Well damn, that story is one of my favorites and was popular enough to even get a gender-swap spin off on the old board. I'd say that one's response was far more than just "decent".