Katerina's Classroom Demonstration

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
NS2000

Post by NS2000 »

Hi, this is my inaugural story for this forum - it's one I had been kicking around for a while. I have the entire story written, but am only posting the first installment for now. Depending on the feedback I get I might post the rest.

By the way, the girl in question is based on this casting series: https://czechcasting.com/tour/preview/c ... rina-6682/ So I guess this is something of a spoiler alert: if you don't yet want to know what the girl looks like fully nude, don't click through to the link. There are a series of photos of her in various stages of undress that are essentially mimicked in the story below.

Anyway, without further ado, here's the initial installment:

The judge seemed quite angry. Sitting on the bench in hs courtroom, he looked down over his spectacles to the young woman seated at the table in front of him, beside her defense counsel.

"Ms. Jenkins," he began, in a deep voice tinged with a hint of southern drawl, "I am perplexed to find you once again in my courtroom. Did we not have a conversation the last time you were here about what would happen if we were to meet again?"

Katerina could only look down at her notepad on the table, her eyes not focusing on anything in particular.

"Yes, your honor," the 23 year old woman with long, dark hair said in a timid voice.

"And yet, here you are," the judge continued. "For the third time in less than a year, you have been brought before me because of your complete and utter negligence in operating your motor vehicle. Previously, it has been for reckless speeding and other unsafe behavior. And this time, it is for travelling in excess of 60 miles per hour on a residential street, where you completely ignored a red light and multiple stop signs--and crashed into another vehicle, severely injuring the other driver and causing significant property damage. I believe I had warned you the previous time that this was a logical outcome of your actions if you refused to change your behavior, and here you stand in front of me today after having done precisely what I warned you would do. What have you to say in defense of your actions?"

Katerina looked over at her lawyer, a counsel who clearly was not fully engaged in Katerina's defense. The lawyer, a middle aged woman, merely shrugged at Katerina as if to say, "Well?"

Katerina looked back up at the judge. "I can offer no defense, your honor," she said, meekly. "I can assure you it will not happen again."

The judge was nonplussed.

"I recall you saying the same thing the last time you were in my courtroom," he said sternly. "I recall promises of better behavior and of how you and I would never have occasion to meet again. But here we are, following yet again more egregious behavior. It is a complete miracle that the other driver was merely injured, and not killed, as a result of your actions. Do you know what the recommended sentence is for someone who has engaged in such reckless behavior multiple times is, Ms. Jenkins?"

The young woman cleared her throat, and in a quiet voice responded, "Yes, your honor. Two years in prison."

"Two years in prison," the judge echoed. "That would be befitting someone who has shown such callous disregard for the safety and well-being of those around her. And that is what I should sentence you to," he continued. "Because you have demonstrated no shame for your behavior."

Kasterina knew everything the judge was saying was true. She didn't set out with the intention of being a reckless driver, but she was​ a careless one--even she would admit this. Ever since her 16th birthday, when her parents had gifted her with the sporty convertible that she still drove today, she found it hard to concentrate on driving responsibly because...it was just so much FUN. With her friends in the car with her, and especially with a guy, if it was a nice day with the top down and the music blaring--she would blast through the streets of her city, knowing she often drove in a reckless way, and not caring who saw her, or whose lives she put at risk.

On this particular occasion, she had her friends Laura and Stacey in her car with her. They were headed out to a bar where they would meet other friends--and perhaps a couple of guys--and Katerina had, by her own admission, not been paying attention to her speed or what was going on around her. So when she blew through the stop sign and collided with the driver who had already started proceeding through it, well...even she had to admit that she was extremely lucky that neither she nor her friends were badly hurt, and the other driver seemed OK as well, if injured.

Her parents had bailed her out on previous occasions, and in fact had paid for her lawyer today. Like many wealthy parents, they thought that money--enough of it, anyway--could solve pretty much any problem. But this judge was frightening her, as was her lawyer's apparent nonchalance at the proceedings. Wasn't her lawyer supposed to be mounting a defense, raising objections...stuff like that? Why wasn't she? Katerina shifted nervously in her seat as the judge continued.

"And that is what I continually come back to - a lack of shame," he said, his voice rising. "You seem completely oblivious to the effect your behavior has on other people, the risk it poses and the grave threat to their safety it causes. For whatever reason, you are completely shameless in your actions."

He paused here, allowing a silence to descend in the courtroom, with only the quiet hum of the flourescent lights filling the void. Katerina turned to look nervously at her lawyer, who was looking down at some papers in Katerina's case file.

Finally, the judge continued. "I should proceed with setencing you to prison--and indeed, I still might. But given your brazeness and the nature of your actions, I am inclined to go a different route this time. Would counsel approach the bench, please?"

Katerina's lawyer rose from her seat to the bench, with the prosecuting attorney doing likewise. Katerina strained but could not make out the scope of what was being discussed in hushed tones at the judge's bench. After several minutes, there appeared to be some agreement among the parties, and the prosecutor and Katerina's lawyer returned to their respective tables.

Katerina's lawyer whispered into her ear: "The judge is going to make you an offer. You are not going to like it. But I can assure you that it is the only offer you are going to get. Your guilt is beyond question, unfortunately, and because you are a repeat offender the judge is disinclined to show leniency. So, if you feel that you can stomach what he is going to offer, it's my recommendation that you accept this deal. It's the best--and only--deal you are going to get."

Katerina's mind processed what she was hearing. Prison was unthinkable--simply unthinkable. Her lawyer's cryptic comments made her wonder what, precisely, the judge had in mind for her in terms of an alternative. He seemed to be using the word "shame" a lot, so she had to think it had something to do with that. But what was it? Some kind of mandated remedial driver's ed course? Was he going to put her in stocks in the public square as some kind of penance? What, she puzzled over, would he offer?

She was about to find out.

"Ms. Jenkins," the judge finally said, "I assume your counsel has explained to you that I am set to offer an alternative to the prison sentence I feel you deserve. I do not want you to think of this as leniency, but rather an effort to instill in you a conscience and sense of shame for your behavior. Our goal, after all, is rehabilitation, not simply punishment--though this is of course that. With that in mind, I want you to very clearly listen to this proposal and ensure that you understand it. This will be your only option--and I do not often grant people before me the option to choose their own punishment, so be mindful of that. If you accept the proposal, you will be expected to begin immediately. If you do not, I shall be forced to impose the recommended sentence of two years in prison, which shall also begin immediately. Do you understand all of this?"

Katerina merely nodded her head affirmatively and spoke a very quiet, "Yes, your honor," into the microphone. She was guarding herself for what the judge's proposal would be.

"Very well. Here is your alternative to prison: As you may be aware, the local public school district has a robust sexual education curriculum. This commences in sixth grade with an introductory sex ed course, and continues through middle school where, in 9th grade, students are instructed on the topic of sexual attraction and body positivity. Much of this curriculum is derived from textbooks, videos and other exhibits which have been approved for use. However, there is also what you may call a "live" element. An opportunity for the students to see a live naked man and woman in the classrom and have a candid discussion the individual's physical characteristics: what they see, what they like, don't like, and so forth. The aim is to get students comfortable with their own bodies and with the ideas around sex and sexual attraction, generally. As it has been explained to me, it is about breaking down those barriers that stand in the way of students' healthy views about sex and their own bodies."

All the while, Katerina shifted nervously in her seat, fidgeting with her hands and occasionally twirling her long, dark hair between her fingers.

The judge continued, "Now, obviously, it can be quite difficult for teachers to procure models to volunteer for this experience. It is one thing to be a life model, and--in the respectful and professional environment of an art class--have one's body sketched or painted, and quite another to have 9th graders offering up specific and blunt commentary on one's body and asking probing questions. So, we have worked out an arrangement for situations such as this one where an individual facing prison time, such as yourself, is given the option of participating as a live sexual education model."

Katerina had begin breathing heavily at these words, her mind reeling. Did this judge honestly expect her to agree to be naked in front of a bunch of school children, she asked herself? And not only expose her body to them, but open herself up to their comments, questions and criticisms? It was a horrifying thought. But what was the alternative? Two years in prison? How could she ever recover from that? How could she recover from any of it? Katerina felt her stomach turning naseuous as the judge went on.

"Now, I am sure that you have some questions. I will try to preempt them as much as I can, and then will be happy to respond to you. First of all, yes, you will be expected to be fully nude and to display yourself--ALL of you--to the students. Second, these are strictly handfs-off demonstrations. There is no touching permitted, and certainly no engagement of sexual acts between you and the students, for very obvious reasons. This is strictly educational. The students will be permitted to take photos of you throughout the demonstration, and they may share them with each other, but they may not be shared in any online fora or otherwise outside the walls of the classroom. And lastly, once you have completed your service via the in-class demonstration, we will consider your punishment served and you may put this episode entirely behind you."

"Now," he said, peering down once again at Katerina, whose face had reddened considerably and appeared on the verge of tears, "what is your choice? Do you accpet the alternative sentence, or do you wish to receive your prison sentence?"

Katerina felt completely blindsided. Yes, her lawyer had warned her that she was unlikely to enjoy the alternative punishment offered by the judge. But THIS? It felt deviant and inhumane. How, she wondered, was this even legal? Weren't there laws against exposing yourself to underage children? That seemed the very definition of obscenity to her. She leaned over and asked her lawyer this question.

"Apparently," her lawyer said quietly, "all of the students who participate have permission slips signed by the parents. And since this is part of the approved school curriculum, it is very much in the bounds of the law. Now, whether that is appropriate? I have my own views, but since you are asking about the legality of such a program, that is what I can tell you."

Katerina processed what she was hearing. She didn't feel she could properly think through the ramifications of this choice, but the judge very clearly was looking for an answer.

"What say you, Ms. Jenkins? How would you like to proceed?"

Katerina wished she had been more responsible. She wished she had never found herself in this situation. She wished more than anything else that she could be transported asway from here and to some other place far, far away, where she--properly clothed, of course--could be with her friends and forget everything happening to her. But that was not the case.

She quickly weighed everything again in her mind. The classroom exposure option sickened her and made her heart race--the mere thought of exposing her most secretive places, parts of her body that only a handful of her boyfriends had even seen, to the prying and disrespectful eyes of a bunch of 9th grade students was revolting to her. Her palms had broken out in a sweat at the mere thought of it. She didn't think she could do it. And yet...

And yet, two years in prison was simply beyond anything she could comprehend. It would brand her for life. It would be something that she could never recover from, would impact her job prospects, marriage prospects...hell, even her ability to buy a home. All of the important parts of her life, ruined. No, she simply could not fathom it. And so, she realized, she had arrived at a decision.

The courtroom flourescent lights were quietly humming as she leaned forward into the microphone, and asked, "When would, uh, when would the school punishment begin?"

"You would be expected to report to the school at 8 AM tomorrow. By lunchtime, it would be completed, and you would be free to go on with your life," he said.

So be it, she thought. And with a quivering voice responded, "OK. I will choose the school punishment."

"Very well," the judge said. "I thought you might. I shall sign the order, and my clerk will follow-up with you immediately after we are finished here with all of the details. And one more thing, Ms. Jenkins: If you fail to show up tomorrow or otherwise fully complete your duties, you will be immediately taken to prison and your two year sentence will commence immediately. Do you understand?"

"Yes, your honor," was all Katerina could muster, as she felt on the verge of collapse.

Her lawyer turned to her, put her hand on Katerina's shoulder, and merely said, "I think you made the right call, as hard as it was."

You have no idea, though Katerina, as she wiped a tear away from her eyes, her mind thinking through all that was about to come.
NS2000

Re: Katerina's Classroom Demonstration

Post by NS2000 »

Here is Part 2 of Katerina's Classroom Demonstration. Yes, it is a slow build-up, but I hope readers feel it ultimately pays off.

Katerina stood in front of the mirror in her bedroom in her apartment, quietly sobbing. She looked at herself in the mirror, taking in what she saw through teary eyes.

She thought herself relatively attractive. She was not, after all, blind to our culture's standards of beauty, and she could see how her hair, fine facial features, and trim, fit body were what people considered attractive. But also like most women, she saw in herself numerous flaw, areas where she was embarassed or thought she was inferior to other girls. In fact, she was extremely self conscious about a number of her body parts which she kept secret and hidden from all but a very few - her doctor, a few boyfriends, and perhaps a female roomate or two who caught an inadvertent glance at her body a couple of times coming in and out of the bathroom.

But this? This was much different. Tomorrow, all eyes would be on HER--and every inch of her body. Every imperfection, every flaw, everything she hated about herself would be maginified. And in front of whom? A bunch of teenagers, many of whom probably hadn't seen a grown naked woman before, and whose literal assignment was to make comments about and pass judgment on her body. The very thought sickened her, and brought fresh sobs.

It wasn't fair, she thought. Yes, she messed up. She deserved punishment. But this was all too much, more than she could bear. These kids--and they were kids--had no rights to see all of her body, and her most secretive places. That was for her to decide, not anyone else. Yet that right had been taken away from her the moment she agreed to the judge's plan. She could see no way out but to summon the strength to push through the day as best she could.

She sat down on her bed, and pulled out the information sheet the judge's clerk had provided her. Everything was written in a very straightforward manner:

- Subject is to arrive at the school no later than 8:00 AM.
- Subject shall report promptly to the assigned classroom.
- Subject shall wear clothing of his or her liking, with the understanding that at any time, and throughout the duration of the day's demonstration, the subject may be fully nude.
- Subject shall adhere to and respect all reasonable requests to display him/herself from the teacher and students. Subject is not required to permit touching of his or her body, and under no circumstancves shall any sexual activity be performed with a student in the classroom.
- Once the teacher agrees the lesson has been satisfied, the teacher must sign this form, and subject is free to dress and leave. This form shall be returned to the court within three (3) days of completion.
- Failure to satisfactorily complete these obligations shall render subject a ward of the state, resulting in the submission to the required prison term as set forth at the subject's sentencing

Well, that is all rather straightforward isn't it, thought Katerina. She could not see any way around it. By this time tomorrow, she realized, an entire classroom of 9th grade students plus their teacher would see and know every intimate part of her body--parts she did not wish to share.

She tossed aside the information sheet, put her head into her hands and wept. Then, she wrapped her arms around her body, cradling it, and simply sat in silence for some time.

I must push through this, she finally thought to herself. I must put this behind me. This is going to be an awful experience, no question. But after tomorrow, it will all be done. She brought her breathing under control, tried to relax, and to mentally prepare for her day tomorrow.

It began, she knew, with trying to get a proper night's sleep. So she changed into her pajamas--pausing briefly to consider her breasts in the mirror, breasts which some classroom of 9th graders would get a full view of tomorrow--brushed her teeth, and crawled into bed.

She would have a fitful night of sleep.

Katerina awoke early to her alarm going off. She had drfited in andf out of sleep all night, and when she was awakened her confused mind initially thought that all that had transpired yesterday was a dream. Her few moments of relief were quickly dispelled by the realization that, no, what she experienced was very much real. And that in short order she would be posing as a sexual education model in a school classroom.

She instinctively shuddered again, then rolled out of bed, placing her bare feet into the floor, and headed to the bathroom to shower.

She took particular care this morning in getting ready--cleaning herself, shaving under her arms and around her vagina, and making herself as presentable as possible. She decided the best approach was to pretend that she was getting ready to go on a date with an exceedingly hot guy, and so she wanted to look her best.

She spent more time than usual drying and styling her hair, then went to her wardrobe to select her outfit for the day. After some indecision, she settled on a longsleeve black top, skinny jeans (which she felt flattered her butt and thighs), and knee-high black boots. Fashionable, but understated. She thought she looked cute and remarkably pulled together given the circumstances. It was also ironic, she thought, given how little time she was likely to spend actually IN her outfit. Under other circumstances the thought might have made her crack a smile, but not today. She was trying not to think about what she was about to experience, and thus spent no time dwelling on the irony of investing time in putting together an outfit for a day she was likely to spend mostly nude.

Finally, she did one last check of herself in the mirror and, satisfied, grabbed her car keys and headed out the door for the school - and her punishment.

The middle school to which she was assigned was close to her apartment, but thankfully was not the one she had attended as a student. That would have been beyond mortifying, she thought.

She pulled into the parking lot a few minutes early, and paused to compose herself. She felt her breathing escalate, and worked through a series of brief exercizes to try to get it under control.

It's ok, she told herself, this will all soon be over. Then this will be behind you. You can get through this.

She took one last, deep breath, held it for a moment, then exited the car and proceeded into the school, where students were already arriving.
Mick Gesitt

Post by Mick Gesitt »

Now there's the kind of community service I can really get behind. Props to the judge. Sometimes you need to think outside the box to find a punishment that will properly resonate with a repeat offender.

I'm curious to read how things play out. I find myself highly skeptical of the idea that things will go exactly as planned when you stick a naked woman in a room full of horny hormonal teenagers. Sounds like a recipe for chaos if you ask me. I suppose it'll all depend on the teacher and whether or not they'll be able to keep any kind of control of the classroom.
-Mick Gesitt of the Mountain
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Interesting start. You can never go wrong with a story about a reluctant sex ed model, that's for sure!
NS2000

Post by NS2000 »

Part 3 of Katerina's Classroom Demonstration:

Katerina entered the front door trepidatiously, then looked around for the administrative offices, which were ahead of her on the right. She stepped in and was met by a secretary's desk staffed by a middle age woman whose namplate identified her as Marsha Reddington.

"Um, hi, I am here for, uh, the 9th grade class," Katerina said, fishing the information sheet out of her purse so she could hand it to the secretary.

"Good morning Ms. Jenkins," Marsha said.

Oh god, Katerina thought, they know my name! But what did she expect, really? That there would be no coordination between the court and the school on this? That would be crazy, Katerina knew. Of course they would have known her name.

Marsha took the information sheet, read it over, and handed it back to Katerina.

"You're going to be in Miss Weatherby's 9th grade classroom today. When you exit this office, proceed all the way down the hallway, turn right, and it will be the third classroom on the right - room 113. I believe she is expecting you."

Marsha smiled at Katerina in a way that made it feel like Katerina was here to do a presentation for a magazine drive or something else utterly benign. She merely took the sheet back from Marsha and nodded thanks, before turning to leave.

"Don't forget to bring the sheet back here when you are finished so we can sign it," Marsha said--clearly quite familiar with these arrangements. Katerina again nodded and left.

Students had filled the hallway now, and she walked among them, surrounded by their excited talking, laughing and horseplay. She looked around--they all looked so young! She wondered whether any of them would be in her class and part of her demonstration.

She proceeded through the hallway to the end, turned right, and as directed entered room 113. There she found the woman who was presumably Miss Weatherby sitting at her desk.

Miss Weatherby was an older, larger woman - Katerina guessed her to be in her late 50s, perhaps even early 60s, and had the look of a no-nonsense teacher who has been around a lng time and had seen it all--literally. Katerina inhaled deeply, then gently knocked on the door as she stepped in to the otherwise empty classroom.

"Yes?," Miss Weatherby asked, looking up from her desk.

"Uh, yes, hi, I am Katerina, and I have been instructed to come to your classsroom today," Katerina replied.

"Ah, yes, Ms. Jenkins, I am glad you made it," Miss Weatherby said, glancing at the clock on the wall. "And two minutes early--I value punctuality in my classroom. Please, hand me your sheet from the court and have a seat next to my desk here." She pointed towards a stool that had been set up in front of the class. Katerina shivered involuntarily before handing the sheet to Miss Weatherby and sitting down.

Miss Weatherby glanced at the sheet and sat it down on her desk.

"Now," she began, "I can't imagine you are particularly thrilled to be here. Our models rarely are. But I can tell you that you are fulfilling a valuable role in the lives of our students here today. We place great value on sexual education here, and of providing students with a complete, holistic curriculum geared towards sexual health. Part of that curriculum involves ensuring that our students are comfortable with their bodies, and are familiar with and conversant in the language of sexual attraction. Not every school offers this, of course, but that is why we stand out. We want our students to think positively about their bodies--to recognize that no two are alike, and no one is perfect--and to be comfortable talking about, and exploring, their own bodies and sexual feelings. Although not many public schools embark on this kind of curriculum, there is a great deal of scholarly work that has been done on it, and the positive impact on children's lives has been found to be significant."

Miss Weatherby pasued here for a moment, before continuing.

"So that is why you are here today. Now, here's how things will proceed. And please, stop me if you have any questions. Shortly, the students will begin filing into the room. They know what today's lesson will focus on, and that you will be here with us today. I will begin with an overview of the lesson and a reminder of why we are here. I will then lead a discussion centered around your body--we will examine it, starting with you fully clothed, and then proceeding until you are fully naked, through the lens of sexual attraction and culturasl expectations.

Now, we have spent a lot of time on the subject of respectful discourse. This is, after all, part of the lesson--that lewd and crass comments are unwelcome and unhelpful. That, however, does not mean that they can't or will not comment on your body, or ask probing questions about it. That is all naturally part of the process, and we want to strip away--pardon the pun--the mystery of nudity and sexual discourse and get students comfortable with the topic. So you can, and should, expect to receive questions and comments from the students about your body and what they are seeing. In fact, I will encourage it. It may take a while for them to warm up to this idea--I have taught this session enough to know that the presence of a naked person in the classroom can be jarring--but once they get going I look forward to a very good lesson and dialogue.

One last thing: As I think has been explained to you, there is to be no touching of any kind, and it goes without saying that any sexual contact between you and students is strictly off limits. I might ask you to demonstrate certain things throughout the course of the lesson, but will strictly enforce the no touching/no sex policy. After all, we do want to reinforce to students that sexual activity is about consent, and the importance of achieving that.

With all of that said, do you have any questions?"

Katerina paused to think, Yes, I have many questions! But none that Miss Weatherby could answer. She seemed straightforward and professional enough, and to be honest Katerina simply wanted this over with as quickly as possible, and did not wish to dwell on it any longer than needed. So she merely nodded no.

"I think I understand everything," she said.

"Very well," Miss Weatherby said. "Just go ahead and remain there for now and try to relax. The students should be in momentarily."

And no sooner had she said that, then the sound of footsteps could be heard as the first student--a dark haired boy--walked into the room, looking up briefly at Katerina and Miss Weatherby, and proceeded to walk back to his desk.

It was nearly time for Katerina's demonstration.
NS2000

Post by NS2000 »

Part 4 of Katerina's Demonstration

Katerina watched nervously as the students--boys asnd girls alike--filed into the classroom. She didn't know how many students would be here, but a quick count of the desks showed somewhere in the neighborhood of 16-18 in total. Some, presumably, would not be here, she guessed--their parents declining to sign the requisite permission form.

Most of the students looked at her as they entered--sizing me up, Katerina thought--but were mostly quiet as they entered, though a few talked among themselves. Katerina sat, fidgeting nervously on her stool as the students entered, one after another.

She was intentionally not looking directly at the students as they walked in, which is why it startled her so much to hear her name called out by one of the male students as he entered.

"Katerina?!" a brown haired boy asked incredulously as he walked in. Katerina immediately looked up, and gasped.

"Blake??" she said.

It was her friend Stacey's younger brother, Blake. Oh my god, Katerina thought, how could she have forgotten that he went to this school? Suddenly, everything went from bad to worse. She did not care for Blake, and he was 8 years her junior. He was obnoxious and annoying, and--she thought--was always sneaking glances at her. She was pretty sure he had a thing for her.

Katerina was mortified. It was awful enough that she was being asked to disrobe in front of a group of students who were total strangers; but now that group included someone she knew--and the sibling of one of her best friends, no less. She felt her cheeks flush red.

"You two know each other?" Miss Weatherby asked.

"Oh yeah," said Blake with a grin. "Katerina is over at my house all the time!"

He seemed way too excited to see her, Katerina thought. Maybe this would throw a wrench into the proceedings--surely she wouldn't be asked to get fully nude in front of someone she actually knew? Unfortunately, her hopes were quickly dashed by Miss Weatherby.

"I see," the teacher said. "I must say, this isn't a situation I have encountered before. Still, I see no reason why we can't proceed. Blake, as we have been discussing, I trust that you will behave respectfully and with decency towards Miss Jenkins, who is providing a very valuable service to you and your fellow students today."

"Of course, Miss Weatherby," Blake said--although Katerina detected a hint of sinister intent in his voice as he said it. His presence was going to be a problem, she thought. A huge, mortifying problem. She inhaled and exhaled deeply, trying to keep her breathing and heart rate under control, as Blake proceeded to his desk, giving her a look over his shoulder. Katerina detected a smile on his face as he did so.

Finally, it looked lke all of the students had entered the class--as many as were going to be here today, at least. Katerina remained seated as Miss Weatherby stood up from her desk, and walked over to close the classroom door.

"Good morning class," she said.

"Good morning Miss Weatherby," they responded in unison.

"As you know, this morning we have a very special presentation for you all." At this, Miss Weatherby turned to look at Katerina.

"This is Miss Katerina, and she has graciously joined us this morning to participate in our ongoing sexual education curriculum. Can everyone please welcome her to the class this morning?"

"Good morning, Miss Katerina," the class all said.

Katerina was struggling to look up at them, and felt intensely bashful. She looked over at Miss Weatherby, who seemed to be looking at her expectantly. Katerina surmised that she was supposed to respond.

"Um, good morning class," she said. As she did so, her eyes instinctively went to Blake, who, likewise, was fixated on her. Ugh, she thought. He must not believe his good fortune. All those times at Stacey's house where she caught Blake sneaking glances at her--and now here she was, voluntarily stripping off all of her clothing for him and his classmates. She involuntarily shivered at the thought.

Paying no mind to Katerina's reaction, Ms. Weatherby continued.

"As you know, much of our curriculum this year has been focused on aspects beyond the physical act of sex, to things like attraction, cultural norms and body positivity. Sex itself is a key part of our lives, but equally so is having a healthy view of sex, nudity and our own bodies. And while we have been learning from textbookss and videos up to this point--there really is no substitute for in-person connection. And that is what brings Miss Katerina here today."

At this, Ms. Weatherby turned and smiled at Katerina, who remained seated in her stool, fidgeting.

Ms Weatherby continued: "We have spoken before in the class about this demonstration, and I want to reiterate some of that here before we begin. First of all, what Katerina is doing here is not easy - imagine how you would feel being asked to disrobe in front of a roomful of strangers. Or, in Katerina's case, MOSTLY strangers--" and here he nodded subtly at Blake. "I dare say few, if any, of you would do it. So we are going to be respectful of Ms. Katerina and most appreciative of her services today.

Second, being respectful does not mean that you cannot ask questions, and offer up comments on what you see. In fact, I want to encourage you to do exactly that. I want you to feel comfortable to comment on anything that you see--her dress, body parts, etc.--as well as ask questions about her. Nothing is off limits. But, you will refrain from anything that is overly crass, lewd or mocking. Anyone caught doing that will be asked to leave the room and will receive a failing grade for this assignment. Am I clear?"

Heads across the room nodded, as Katerina swallowed hard. At least the teacher is approaching this professionaly, she thought. She could only hope that Ms. Weatherby would be able to maintain a firm control over the situation, and the students were sufficiently motivated not to act out.

"Ok," Ms. Weatherby said, "with that out of the way, we can begin today's demonstration. We are going to see Ms. Katerina in various states of undress--from fully clothed, to fully nude. For purposes of this demonstration, I want you to consider her through the lens of sexual attraction and beauty--what do you see? What stands out? What do you like? What, perhaps, do you not like? This is all about you feeling comfortable with who we are as humans, naked bodies, and what we consider to be standards of sexual attraction. So let's get started.

Can you stand up please, Ms. Katerina?"

Katerina breathed deeply--Here we go, she thought. And stood up from the stool with her arms at her sides. She decided that she would put her best face forward, and tried to put on a smile for the students--to show that, contrary to everything she was feeling, this was all not really that bad.

"Obviously, Ms. Katerina is presently fully clothed," Ms. Weatherby said. "This is how she appears to most people she encounters daily - at work, at the supermarket, and perhaps out at a social event where she might meet a prospective sexual partner. What thoughts spring to mind when you look at her?"

At first the class was silent, and Katerina felt only 16 pairs of eyes pouring over every inch of her (clothed) body. This was to be expected. Nobody ever wants to be first; but Katerina knew that the moment someone finally raised their hand, others would surely follow.

Sensing that the class might need a bit of prodding, Ms. Weatherby said, "What about her looks? Do we consider her pretty?

A few heads nodded. FInally a girl in the front row raised her hand.

"Yes, Amy?" Ms. Weatherby asked.

"I think Katerina is really pretty," Amy said.

"And why is that?" Ms. Weatherby asked.

"Well," said Amy, "I think she's got a pretty face, and I like her hair. Plus, she's thin. It looks lke she is in good shape."

"I lke her clothes," another girl said. Katerina could only blush as these comments were made--though she knew they would get much more personal, and worse.

"Very good," said Ms. Weatherby. "We talk a lot about how things like appearance and body type matter a lot in our impression of someone's attractiveness. Let's hear from a boy--any thoughts on Katerina?"

A boy with dark hair sitting in the middle of the room raised his hand.

"Yes, Henry?" Ms Weatherby said.

"I think she looks pretty hot," Henry said. A few students chuckled.

"Ok, and why do you say that, Henry? Remember class, I want you to be specific when you respond--explain why you feel the way you do," Ms. Weatherby said.

"I dunno," said Henry, clearly a bit shy at being put on the spot so early in the demonstration. "I mean, I think she's got a pretty face, and nice long hair."

"Do any other parts of her body stand out?" Ms. Weatherby asked.

"Her legs look pretty nice--long and slender," Henry said.

"Why don't you turn to the side," Ms. Weatherby directed Katerina, "Let's consider your body from a different angle."

Katerina turned to her left, offering the students a profile view of the right side of her body. All of the comments so far had been positive, which Katerina had to admit was nice. But it still felt exceptionally strange to her to be treated like such an object, and especially in front of this class of students.

"Thank you," Ms. Weatherby continued. "Now, Henry--and others, if you want to chime in--does seeing Ms. Katerina from this angle change anything about your views of her? What about other characteristics, like her breasts?"

Katerina instinctively cringed at this mention of her breasts--something she would just need to get used to, she thought.

"I, uh, don't know," Henry said. "Honestly, I can't make them out that well, between her clothes and her hair."

"OK," Ms. Weatherby said. "So based on this outfit, her breasts aren't really that noticeable--maybe there isn't much we can say about them, yet. Anything else?"

Another girl, sitting in the. back row, raised her hand and said, "Her butt looks kind of flat."

"Yeah," a blonde haired boy echoed. "I don't see many curves on her--her butt does seem pretty small."

Katerina blushed incessantly at these vivid descriptions of her body--and she hadn't even removed any clothing yet. And also, the students had already hit on one of her insecurities: she DID think her butt was small and flat, and wished she had more to offer in that department. In fact, she had a couple of pairs of yoga pants that were intentionally padded around the rear to give her butt more form and shape--not that she was going to mention this to the students, of course.

"That's an interesting observation," Ms. Weatherby said. "Curves, I mean. Remember, we have talked about how in a lot of societies curvier females--those with larger breasts and posteriors--are considered attractive and beautiful. Now, this doesn't mean that women who perhaps don't possess those assets are not also attractive. After all, we all have our own personal tastes and desires. And several of you have already commented on how you feel Ms. Katerina is a pretty woman. But based on what you all can see here, would you consider Ms. Katerina to be a particularly curvy woman, or not curvy?"

"Not curvy," came the response from much of the class.

Katerina momentarily closed her eyes, wishing she could be anywhere else. When she reopenedf them, all of the eyes on the classroom remained squarely on her.

"It seems we have a consensus," Ms. Weatherby said. "Based on the comments so far, you feel that Ms. Katerina is conventionally pretty, has an attractive face and nice hair. You also can't get a good sense of her breast size yet based on her clothing and the way she is standing, and you feel her butt is quite small and flat--giving her an overall non-curvy appearance. This is all very good. Shall we proceed with having Ms. Katherine remove an article of clothing, so we can begin to get a better look at her body?"

The students all nodded their heads, clearly engaged in the lesson.

Katerina shiften uncomfortably at these words, for she knew what was coming--and that things would only get more difficult for her from there.

"Alriight," said Ms. Weatherby, moving to stand beside Katerina. "I will let you decide whether her boots and jeans come off first, or whether her shirt comes off. By a show of hands, who wants Ms. Katerina to remove her jeans and boots?"

A few hands shot up.

"And who wants to see her remove her shirt?"

Many more hands went up in the air.

"Very well, we have a clear winner. Ms. Katerina, would you please untuck and remove your shirt so these students can get a better view of the upper part of your body?"

Katerina froze at first--she knew that she was about to be standing in only a bra in front of a class of 9th grade students, including Stacey's brother, Blake--whom she noticed wasd watching her particularly intently. But she knew she could not delay the inevitable, as the penalty for non-compliance was too severe.

With noticeable trepidation, she crossed her arms over her abdomen to grip both sides of her shirt, pulling it out of her jeans and beginning to raise it over her head. First her belly button came into view, then slowly her bra, and before she knew it the shirt was being pulled over her face and hair, her shoulders were bared, and suddenly she found herself standing before a room of students with only a bra on the top half of her body.

She shivered, then sat the shirt down beside her and resumed standing forward facing the students with her arms at her side. She noticed Blake shifting in his seat, and she did not have to imagine why. God, this was so humiliating, she thought.

"Thank you, Ms. Katerina," saidf Ms. Weatherby. "OK class, let's take a good look at what Ms. Katerina has displayed for us. Note that she is wearing what we would likely consider to be a rather conventional bra. As we discussed, women wear bras for practical reasons--to offer support to their breasts--and for aesthetic reasons, to give a consistent form and shape--and perhaps enhancement--to their chests. Do we have any observations on the top half of Ms. Katerina's body?"

Henry raised his hand. "Her breasts look lke their being held up by her bra," he said.

"That's a good observation," said Ms. Weatherby. "Although we have not yet seen her breasts in their entirety, we can make some suppositions of their size, shape and firmness based solely on how they appear in her bra. You can clearly see on her chest that the bra Ms. Katerina is wearing is elevating her breasts up on her chest. By the way, what word do we use to describe the portion of the breasts that we can see here, class?"

"Cleavage," said several students together.

"Right, cleavage," said Ms. Weatherby. "Many women who have breasts of a certain size--typically larger than an A cup--will seek to present some manner of cleavage when they are seeking a sexual partner. It is a way to demonstrate their assets and intrigue the potential partners into finding out more. In this instance, we can reasonably surmise that Ms. Katerina has at least average-sized breasts. They may or may not be particulrly firm--her bra is clearly doing some work to hold them up, but we don't know really quite how much.

What else do you see, class?"

Blake finally spoke up. "She has an innie belly button. And she is pale."

"Good," said Ms. Weatherby. "Yes, most people have what we call "innies," as Ms. Katerina clearly does. And that is an interesting observation about her skin tone being rather pale. Is that a surprise to you, Blake?"

"No," he responded. "I've seen her in a swimsuit before--she does not tan that much."

"Speaking for yourself," Ms. Weatherby said, "do you prefer a more tanned look in a potential female partner, or a pale look?"

"I don't really know," Blake said, appearing to seriously consder the question. "I guess I prefer tan. I do think Ms. Katerina would look better with a little more color on her skin."

That little shit, thought Katerina. I can't believe I have to stand here and take these kinds of comments from him. She sought to not let her annoyance show, but she was clearly irritated by being judged by Blake, of all people.

"Thanks, Blake," said Ms. Weatherby. "Certainly some people prefer a darker tone, others may not. It really does vary. Does anyone else have observations?"

A blonde haired girl in the middle row raised her hand. "I think she has an hourglass figure."

"Very good," said Ms. Weatherby. "We have spoken about different body types, and hourglass is one of them. With Ms. Katerina, you can see how the contours of her abdomen curve inwards before expanding back outwards as we get into her hips. I was actually surprised that none of you pointed this out earlier."

"...and that looks like the silhouette of an hourglass," another boy mentioned.

"Right you are, Adam," said. Ms. Weatherby. "One of the biological purposes of women's bodies is childbirth, and women with wider hips are--rightly or wrongly--considered more fertile and, thus, a more desirable mate. As we can see--and will probably get a better sense of once her jeans are removed--her hips are rather noticeable. Does anyone think that her wider hips and smaller butt make her look a little unbalanced?"

A few students nodded their heads.

"I am not saying that they are, mind you," saidf Ms. Weatherby, "only that some might see her body that way. Anything else?"

All the while, Katerina was feeling abolutely moritified. She had NEVER heard her body described in such a granular and specific way, even by her doctor. There really was no aspect of her body that wasn't going to be focused on by these students. She struggled to keep from blushing further.

"I think her shoulders look nice," Henry volunteered.

"Her boobs look a little far apart," another girl said.

"Good observation, Amanda," Ms. Weatherby said. "Although, we don't know how much of that is because of the way her bra is causing them to sit on her chest, and how much is the way her breasts naturally sit on her chest. Ms. Katerina, why don't you turn to the side for us again, please."

She turned to her right slowly, offering the students a profile view of her left side.

"What do we think here, class?"

"I think her breasts are probably a pretty good size," a boy in the back row said. "We couldn't really tell when she had her shirt on, but with this view it looks lke they might actually be an OK size."

"Another good observation," Ms. Weatherby said. "And one that shows that how we see people when they are dressed is not necessarily indicative of what their bodies actually look like.

What about her butt or legs--any other observations there?"

"Her butt still looks pretty flat, and her legs look really skinny," a brown haired girl said.

"And do you think she wears skinny jeans like this to accdentuate that fact," Ms. Weatherby asked the girl.

"Yeah, probably," she responded. "Maybe she thinks they look good."

"Well, let's ask Ms. Katerina," Ms. Weatherby said. "What do you think of your butt and legs, Ms. Katerina?"

How the hell am I supposed to honestly answer that question, Katerina asked herself. What she really wanted to do was to tell everyone here to fuck off, gather her shirt, and leave the room immediately. But what she said instead was:

"I do wish my butt was larger--I think my body would look more proportionate that way. I am fine with my legs - no one has really said anything about them before."

'Well they're really skinny," the girl said, with a hint of smarm in her voice. "Maybe there are guys who appreciate legs like this, I dunno. But I have definitely seen more attractive butts and legs on women."

Katerina visibly grimaced at having to accept these kinds of comments from 9th graders. She shot Ms. Weatherby a pleading look, but the teacher ignored her. I guess this was still in the bounds of "respectful" dialogue, Katerina thought sarcastically.

"I think her butt looks ok actually," said Blake. Katerina shot him a look.

"I mean, I'll hold judgment until everything else is off, but I think she looks pretty good from this angle."

"OK then," Ms. Weatherby said, "Does anyone else have any comments to share at this point? Or shall we have her remove her boots and her jeans and expose those parts of her body?"

The general consensus among the students was that they were ready to move on--Blake, Katerina noticed, seemed particularly enthusiastic.

"Alright then," Ms. Weatherby said, "It looks like we are ready to move on with the lesson. Ms. Katerina, please remove your boots, socks and jeans--we will now examine your lower half. Class, do keep in mind that what Ms. Katerina will be showing us is roughly equivalent to what people see of her body at the beach or some other situation where a swimsuit is appropriate - so your comments should reflect that."

Oh god, Katerina thought, even as her hands moved absent mindedly to begin removing her boots. "I am really going to be standing before this room of students in only my underwear." Only her close friends and rommates had ever seen her like this. She wondered what would be exposed, and how much of her vaginal lips would be visible around the outline of her panties. The thought made her feel a bit green again, and she paused briefly before completing the task of removing her boots and stockings.

She found herself standing, in bare feet and without a shirt, before the class, with the students and teachers looking at her expectedly. Well, here goes, she thought. She moved to unbotton her jeans, then slowly began peeling them down her thighs. Gradually, the top line of her white colored panties came into view, and soon she was past her pubic mound and sliding the jeans down her legs. Eventually, she bent over to pull her legls out of her jeans, causing her bra-covered breasts to sway in front of her. She keenly felt every set of eyes on her as she finally stepped out of her jeans, folded them, and placed them on the ground beside her. She felt herself blshing profusely.

"Thank you, Ms. Katerina," Ms. Weatherby said. "OK class, we are now seeing Ms. Katerina clad only in her underwear. Likely, if someone is seeing her like this, it is likely as I mentioned that she is at the beach or the swimming pool. Perhaps she is around close friends whom she is comfortable stripping down to her underwear in front of. Or, perhaps she is with a sexual partner before whom she will continue undressing. What are our thoughts on her body now?"

At first, none of the students said anything, as they all took in her nearly naked body standing in front of them. Katerina felt incredibly embarassed, and every part of her brain was screaming at her to put on some clothing--yet she remained standing, facing forward with her hands at her sides. She noticed Blake in particular with his mouth hanging slightly open--the boy was completely transfixed.

"I think it's cool that you can make out her pussy lips through her underwear," the boy she had come to know as Henry said.

"The proper term is 'labia,' or 'vaginal lips' Henry," said Ms. Weatherby. "But yes, we can clearly make out the outline of Ms. Katherine's outter labia through her panties quite clearly. What else do we see?"

The smarmy girl raised her hand. "Her thighs and legs still look really skinny to me. Like, there's a gap between her upper thighs, and I know not every girl has that."

"That is correct," Ms. Weatherby said. "We call that a 'thigh gap,' and Ms. Katherine does have a rather obvious one. Whether or not you consider that attractive is up to your personal tastes, of course. Some consider it desirable, others less so."

"I think it looks weird," the girl said.

"Well I think it looks pretty hot," a brown haired boy spoke up and said. "I also think her body looks really good - she's really trim and in shape. I like her flat stomach, and I like the hourglass shape of her torso."

"So," said Ms. Weatherby, "Would you say you are attracted to Ms. Katerina's body, based on what you see here?"

"Oh yes," the boy said, to some chuckles around the room. "Very much so."

"OK," said Ms Weatherby, supressing a small grin. "Anyone else?"

"Can we see her now from the side again, please?" asked Amanda.

"Of course - Ms. Katerina, could you please turn to the side and show the students your body from that angle please?" Ms Weatherby asked.

Katerina was used to the process by now, and she dutifully turned to her right side to show the students her side profile.

"She looks good," said Adam, "But I can tell more with this angle how her bra is pushing her breasts up."

"Yeah," echoed Blake, with a smirk on his face. "I will be really curious to see what her boobs look like and whether they really do sit as high up on her chest as they appear to here." Katerina turned and shot him a menacing look. "I'll bet you would," she thought.

"Patience please, Blake," said Ms. Weatherby. "Ms. Katerina will be naked for us soon enough. I want to be sure everyone has the opportunity to comment and ask any questions they would like."

A blonde girl in the middle row raised her hand. "Hi Ms. Katerina, I know you said that you wished your butt was a little rounder and fuller. And I can kind of see why from this angle - it's pretty flat. But I wonder, what do your boyfriends think? Do they like it?"

Oh my god, Katerina thought. These are incredibly invasive questions. Do I have to answer these? She looked at Ms. Weatherby for help, but none was forthcoming.

"Well, what have you to say, Ms. Katerina?" the teacher asked. "Have you received comments on your butt from your romantic partners?"

Katerina stammered to answer as her mind raced through what comments she had received - she was surpsied the students were focusing so much on her butt, honestly. While she didn't necessarily love it, it also didn't stand out that muh to her.

"I, uh, I don't know really," she finally said. "I mean, one of my boyfriends did say he enjoyed reaching around and grabbing it while...while we were, uh, having sex."

"I presume you were on top of him at the time?" Ms. Weatherby asked.

Lord, this is so awful, Katerina thought - having to answer these incredibly intrusive questions.

"Um, yeah," she said. "I was, uh, on top of him, and he could reach around and sort of grab my butt."

"Did he stick his finger into your bumhole?" a dark haired boy asked her, causing Katerina to visibly gasp.

"It's a reasonable question," Ms. Weatherby said. "Remember, this is for informational and educational purposes - these students are simply curious about sexual acts, and as someone here who is presumably more experienced in these matters than they, you are in a good position to respond to them."

Katerina paused to control herself before responding. "Um, y- yeah, he did, once. I, uh, i didn't really enjoy it very much and so he didn't do it again."

"But he still enjoyed grabbing your small butt while he was penetrating you, right?" the dark haired boy asked.

"Yes," Katerina said, reluctantly, "he did enjoy doing that." Never in a million years did she imagine having this conversation with this audience in this environment. She wondered how long it would take for her psyche to recover from this.

Nonetheless, her answer seemed to satisfy the boy's curiosity, and he had no further questions.

"Alright class, we have had some good discussion thus far. Is everyone ready to move on?"

Every head nodded, and Katerina felt her heart rate increase. She know what "move on" meant.

"Sounds good," the teacher said. "Ms. Katerina, I am going to ask you to kindly remove your bra, so that the students may see and fully examine your breasts. Class, as we progress, please keep in mind that most women--including, presumably, Ms. Katerina--are very selective about whom they reveal their breasts to. She might have exposed them in a locker room before strangers, but more than likely the only people who see her breasts are her doctor and her romantic partners"

Ms. Weatherby went on, "As we have discussed in this classroom, women's breasts come in many shapes and sizes. Some people may think there is an ideal breast shape or size, but like anything else, beauty and attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder. That said, as we have learned, there are certain standards of beauty that seem to come up time and again: firmness is one trait, a good size--but not overly large--is another, and nicely shaped and sized areola and nipples are another. So while I am in no position to say whether or not each of you should consider Katerina's breasts "attractive," I would encourage you to channel your comments and questions through the lens of traditionally attractive breast characteristics such as the ones I mentioned. Does that make sense?"

Everyone's heads nodded, while Katerina's mind raced. She actually did not particularly like her boobs--for reasons that the class would soon find out. Unlike her butt and her legs--and her stomach and arms too, for that matter--she thought that many women had better looking breasts than her. She really had to be head over heels for a guy before she would willingly take her bra off in front of him, and even then she preferred it to be dark. It was only well along in a relationship, when she had built up some manner of trust, did she feel comfortable freely walking around with her breasts exposed.

And this was certainly not that environment. She could not believe what she was about to do, and stood, flummoxed, for several moments, before Ms. Weatherby's voice cut through.

"OK Ms. Katerina, please show the class your breasts."

The bluntness of the command startled her. Realzing that there was nothign she could do to delay the inevitable, Katerina reached around behind her back and, with fumbling hands, unhooked the bra that was providing the last layer between these students getting a full view of her womanly assets.

Slowly, painstakingly, she slid the straps of her bra down her arms, and lifted it away from her chest.
Mick Gesitt

Post by Mick Gesitt »

The sex-ed classroom demo seems to be on the up and up so far. Miss Weatherby is clearly a no-nonsense professional and it shows that this isn't her first rodeo. No one's gotten out of line yet to see if she'll really make do on her threats but I doubt any of the students will want to ruin this opportunity for themselves. I just hope Miss Weatherby won't fall for one of those stupid cliches like leaving the room to answer an emergency phone call. She seems to be much more responsible than that so far.

Blake could cause some complications down the line. I bet he's going to be really glad that they're allowed to take pictures. Since he knows Katerina outside the classroom that could cause the community service lesson to come back to haunt her. Who knows? Maybe Miss Weatherby's lesson on body positivity will sink in and by the end of it he won't even dream of embarrassing Katerina by sharing the pictures he took with people they both know. However... he's a fifteen year old high school freshman so the bar for my expectations regarding his potential for respectful behavior is very, very low.

Everything appears to be legit for now. We'll see what happens when the chips (and Katerina's panties) are down. Will she be able to keep it together when the students start asking her to strike certain poses while in the nude?
-Mick Gesitt of the Mountain
jimmythehand

Post by jimmythehand »

Just in case you're waiting on more feedback before continuing, let me say I'm definitely enjoying this story and looking forward to the next part. You've got a few elements in this story that are a bit different to others on the board, which is always interesting.
Pmac47a

Post by Pmac47a »

:) Well, you’ve piqued my interest. Too bad I have to await your next post.
ely

Post by ely »

ENF stories set in school make me horny as hell. Please continue and don't be afraid to get the plot wrong and don't let our comments alter your story which is going really very well. :P