25 spaces to heaven - A dare dice story

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
dublinjohn

Re: 25 spaces to heaven - A dare dice story

Post by dublinjohn »

bwall747 wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:39 pm What’s the status on this story? I was really looking forward to reading the rest of it. Dice dare stories were my intro into this genre of erotic literature, but I could never find one that actually follows through on its promises of nudity. I hope this one can redeem those old “tease stories”, so far it’s looking like it definitely could.
You got me excited when I saw a new post on this thread

If you mean the 3 stories on Getdare, its the same author, with a different pen name, they were good (well the two completed ones)
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

This post was late in coming but I just HAD to thank you for inserting the images of the cards drawn into the story. I personally think it is not only visually attractive, it increases the tension in the story as well. Nice concept.

Looking forward to more!!

Hooked6
SDS

Post by SDS »

Sorry sorry for the delay with this one real life has kicked me while I'm down for the last few weeks with family emergencies!

I've not fogotten, it's like 99% done just not had the mental power to actually sit down and edit it together!

With love SDS xx
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

SDS wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:56 pm Sorry sorry for the delay with this one real life has kicked me while I'm down for the last few weeks with family emergencies!

I've not fogotten, it's like 99% done just not had the mental power to actually sit down and edit it together!

With love SDS xx
While I am disappointed to hear of delays, after the kickings I've received in the last 18 months, I totally understand, stay strong, this too will pass
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

SDS wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:56 pm Sorry sorry for the delay with this one real life has kicked me while I'm down for the last few weeks with family emergencies!

With love SDS xx
We understand! No worries.

Also I know that overall dilemma very well. For those who remember, I had to pause the Thirst Games for a while because of a sudden unexpected death. I just recently had to pause Sophie because of lesbian drama (and not the fun kind). I've had lots of other random writing roadblocks over the years.
ely

Post by ely »

I did not understand the rules of the game but the story is pleasant, even if there has not yet been nudity. The awkward atmosphere is really cool.
bwall747

Post by bwall747 »

Yeah I remember the first ENF story I ever read was the one where Jodie and Rose, I believe, we’re playing the dice dare game. It ended with Rose losing but escaping her forfeit because the mom got home, I scoured the internet to see if there was a sequel posted anywhere. When I saw this story I got super excited because I recognized the structure/style and thought I might finally be in for a payoff after all these years.

Just letting you know your work doesn’t go unnoticed, SDS/tequilamockingbird!
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

bwall747 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:58 pm Yeah I remember the first ENF story I ever read was the one where Jodie and Rose, I believe, we’re playing the dice dare game. It ended with Rose losing but escaping her forfeit because the mom got home, I scoured the internet to see if there was a sequel posted anywhere. When I saw this story I got super excited because I recognized the structure/style and thought I might finally be in for a payoff after all these years.

Just letting you know your work doesn’t go unnoticed, SDS/tequilamockingbird!
There was a completed (not quiet a) sequel

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=135775

and 2 uncompleted

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139070

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=165170
SDS

Round 7

Post by SDS »

The next round started soon afterwards and everyone was in an excited daze.

Soon someone might have to do something awfully embarrassing.

Lucy - 20 + 4 = 24
Karen* - 22 + 1 (2) = 23
Julie* - 18 + 0 (1) = 18
James - 19 +4 =23

James landed on Karen’s spot taking them into joint lead. A kiss was the dual dare with them each turning over an undress card.

The two nervous teens undressed for the dare. James was shirtless and Karen dropped her sweat pants once again showing her cartoon boyshorts. She was starting to think she might as well just stay in them she was showing them off so much today. A odd feeling washed over her as she started to regret not wearing a nicer more girly pair. Their kiss was quick and tender but both flushed in embarrassment of both the action and their public display of affection. Julie wolf whistled and whooped making Lucy laugh along with her.

As the game neared the end it was then time for another high card and once again Karen and James lost together making them do another dual deal.

Lucy - 9
Karen - 3
Julie - J
James - 3

A normal joint dare was chosen.

They both had to do whatever the other two girls chose but fully dressed much to the pairs relief. After some deliberation Julie made a joke about the two lovebirds and told them they had to passionately kiss under her instructions.

This time when the pair's lips met again it was less tender and more exploratory. Neither had really done this before but with Julie's cheering and urging their tongues met and they got into a very wet and inexperienced kiss. Julie even repositioned the pair's hands more intimately, even slipping Jame’s hand down over Karen’s bottom. He was a gentleman and didn’t really grope her further but Karen lost in daze was not stopping any of it. Her earlier kiss with Julie had been confusing but this was just … well mesmerising. The two eager but nervous participants snogged the face of each other while the other two girls giggled and cheered them along. This was the reason for their game and it was very exiting for all invovled.

The pair broke apart, flushed and clearly excited, James had to conceal his regown stiffness as they all prepared for the next round. Despite Julies excitement at the game she was suddenly terrified about losing. Each person would have to do a dare or move back five once at the finish line so she hoped the others would chicken out giving her a chance to catch up.
Moderator - So behave!

SDS

Round 8

Post by SDS »

Lucy - 24 + 2
Karen* - 23 + 3 (4)
Julie* - 18 + 1 (2)
James - 23 + 4

Lucy was the first to attempt to cross the finish line.

Image Image

She stared down at the dare. It was awful, embarrassing but… it might just be the lifeline she needed to avoid any further humiliation. Shaking the shy small girl dropped her shorts, clumsily kicking them off the others all gathered around to watch her get a wedgie from Julie. James positioned himself behind ready for a great view of the smallest girls bottom.

The white pair of knickers were large and childish in design, a simple pink tim and small little bow were the only adornments. Biting her lip and closing her eyes in shame Lucy felt the underwear pull up her bottom revealing her porcelain soft cheeks indecently to the boy behind her. She let out a moan of shame and surprise as her friend roughly gave several painful tuggs turning the childish garment into an immodest sexy revelation. This was a nightmare not only exposing her private knickers but her exposed pale bottom to a cute boy. Her cheeks blushed bright red just thinking about him knowing her underwear choices and now seeing her nearly naked.

Lucy inadvertently let James see the outline of her kitty as she quickly turned away to adjust herself not realising that the wedgied garment was now very tight in the front too. It had cost her one humiliating show, leeting a boy see her childish garments and pale bottom but she was done. Redressing quickly her game was over as she sat back down shaken but now excited to watch the rest of the group.

Karen was next to attempt to finish, her penalty had not hindered her unlike Julie’s and she moved to the last space

Image Image

“No way” she cried in shock, there was no way she was going to star jump topless in front of the first boy she had ever kissed. She reluctantly moved her piece back to space 20 dashing her hopes of an easy victory.

James went next rolling enough to take him to the end of the game. His dare was to be spanked with his underwear just showing. The girls found this very funny and exiting but it wasn’t too bad as he leaned himself over a chair arm, while still hiding his boner. The spankings were sharp but the girls were hitting jeans and so only Karen’s really stung. His game was over so he could now sit back and watch the last two girls duke it out.
Moderator - So behave!