My Sisters and Me - Visual Novel Prologue Now Out!

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
drew

Re: My Sisters and Me

Post by drew »

For a while, Katie demonstrated a bit of guilt for her part in Maddy’s exposure. She was extra nice and walked on egg-shells around our younger sister. Once it was evident that Maddy had somewhat moved on, the teasing began.

“Muff Maddy” was the new nickname Katie hand landed on. The first time she used it (obviously when our mother was nowhere to be found) I rolled my eyes.

“Seriously?....You had two weeks and that’s all you could come up with? You know he changed his name to Diddy like before we were born right?” I glanced in Maddy’s direction to see her reaction. She didn’t reciprocate. She had been distant towards me for obvious reasons.

“I’m working out some material,” Katie giggled. “Figured I better test it out on you two Boner - ”

“ – Shut UP Katie!” Maddy snapped at her. It was the angriest I’d seen her since I moved in with them.

Katie listened, but made an overly stern face, moving her eyes from side to side, almost mocking the tension. Maddy saw her.

“This was all YOUR fucking fault anyway!” Strike up another first for Maddy with that F-bomb.

“Mads I said I was sorry! I didn’t know mom would be home early!”

“Well, you’re clearly not!”

“I was just trying to lighten the mood…you two have been a bummer lately.”

“I WONDER why? And I never pulled your towel off when you were walking around in front of Drew!”

Katie was taken aback. It was the first time any of us had acknowledged that Katie was also flaunting her body in front me.

“I wasn’t walking in front of him!” Of course, she denied it. “I was getting some water.”

“EVERY day?” Maddy didn’t let up. I kept as inconspicuous as I could.

“Well, if you DID pull my towel off, I wouldn’t have just stood there like an idiot!”

“Whatever Katie. You can be a real bitch sometimes.” Maddy said coolly. She got up and stormed up the stairs to her bedroom.

I looked at Katie and she looked back at me. We sat in silence for a few seconds.

“I wasn’t walking in front of you,” she finally said.

“I know.” I lied. I got up, making my own exit.

“But..” I thought I heard Katie say. It came out too soft to be certain. I ignored it and went to my room.

Later that night I heard knocking on my door. I opened it to find Katie dressed in a slutty Wonder Woman costume. Her massive cleavage in the tube top outfit was pushed up right in my face.

“Hey.” She said, simply.

“Uhhhh,” I struggled. She ignored me.

“Hey I need your help.”

“Okay…”

“Can you see my underwear in this?”

“What?”

“C’mon Drew!” She whispered. “Seriously, I can’t ask Maddy right now she’s pissed. But I feel like this material sucks…It looks like I can see the exact outline of everything when I look in my mirror.”

“Um. Okay come into the light.” I motioned her into my room. I stepped back. I could basically make out her entire booty shorts around the waist area of the costume. The skirt portion of it feathered out at the thighs and wasn’t tight. “Hang on, turn around.”

She gave me a quizzical look but spun around. The outline continued around her ass.

“Yep. Nice booty shorts.” I said.

“Fuck! These are the thinnest I have. I’m gonna have to send this thing back.”

“Halloween’s Saturday.”

“Ugggh I know,” she groaned. “I’ll figure something out. What are you guys doing for it anyway?”

“Think Jordan was gonna try and have Ed get us into Thimble and Hops.” Being 19, I was technically not allowed in the brewery/nightclub.

“Ahhh, okay. Amy will be there too and can get you in. She knows the owners.”

“Cool.”

“Okay, thanks Drew.”
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

drew wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:49 pm “Muff Maddy” was the new nickname Katie hand landed on.
Consider this my declaration of disappointment that if we were going with 90s memes, she didn't use "Muffy the Bad-brother Slayer"
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

Executionus wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:53 pm
drew wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:49 pm “Muff Maddy” was the new nickname Katie hand landed on.
Consider this my declaration of disappointment that if we were going with 90s memes, she didn't use "Muffy the Bad-brother Slayer"
I'd gone with something like

"its nice to see you have a welcome mat out"
drew

Post by drew »

Halloween night was here. The best holiday of the year for a horned-up 19-year-old. I ended up deciding on a Peaky Blinders outfit. It was relatively easy to pull off and made me look good, I thought. Though, some people had to ask what I was dressed as. Jordan went as a sexy devil.

“Any excuse to have your shirt off,” I gave him shit when I saw his outfit. He had his chest displayed with a large set of red wings attached to his back and tight black jeans.

“Damn right.” He said.

Our other friend, Kyle, was dressed as Joe Exotic.

The three of us pre-gamed and Ubered over to the brewery district.

“Damn, he’s not responding. I’m sure it’s crazy in there.” Jordan said as we stood outside Thimble and Hops in the increasingly chilly night. Ed hadn’t texted back in the past 10 minutes. Luckily, our entrance wasn’t entirely dependent on him.

“Hang on, let me text Amy. She’s supposedly here as well.”

“Well look at you, how’d you get her number?” Jordan asked. A girl walked by us in a skanky Harley Quinn outfit. She gave Jordan smile, skipped the line, and walked inside. “Ahhh c’mon man, we gotta get in there!” The line outside was roughly 40 people by now – all dudes, of course.

“She uhhh. Well actually Katie - Boom!” I exclaimed. “She’s coming down.”

“Nice!” Kyle and Jordan said.

Amy strolled out of a side door of the brewery. She had on a Britney Spears “Slave” outfit complete with a big yellow rubber snake and blonde wig. Her body was already the petite size of Britney’s at the time and she had it spray tanned to match that era. She pulled it off brilliantly, which wasn’t really surprising given the amount of cash she could spend on her costume.

“Boys.” She smiled at us.

“Amy, this is Kyle,” I introduced our friend.

“Nice to meet you Kyle, I’m Amy.”

“Hey.” Kyle said, attempting to sound aloof.

“Dig your guys’ outfits, c’mon.” Amy motioned us into the door and just like that, we were in. No ID check, no lines, no douchebag bouncers.

“This place is sick!” Kyle exclaimed. We entered into a sprawling first floor which had a huge square bar in the center of it. There were shiny copper brewery vats and dinner tables on one half of the bar and open areas with high tables and games on the other half. They also had an outdoor patio that sat along the river, but that area was closed for the season. The bar was crawling with people, every single one of them clad in costume.

“Dude, look at all these smoke-shows!” Kyle’s eyes bulged and he looked every girl that passed him up and down. You could see the displeasure in their faces. Kyle wasn’t nearly as experience as Jordan and I with girls. In fact, we were pretty certain he was a virgin. He wasn’t necessarily ugly, but he wasn’t turning heads either. But it was mainly his desperate attitude that was the deal breaker.

“Relax, Kyle,” Jordan said.

“Alright, I’ll check back in with you guys a little later.” Amy said. And before I could turn around to say bye, she had disappeared into the crowd.

“You banging that chick?” Kyle asked.

“Nah, man. We met one time and we’re just friends. But she’s really cool.”

“Damn, I’m sorry, she’s hot.”

“Well, being friends with her obviously has some other perks.” I extended my arms, exhibiting the glorious building we found ourselves in.

“Let’s get some drinks.” Jordan led us over to the bar and we ordered up some beers and did a few shots. Our buzz kicked in and we loosened up. Jordan and I began flirting with two girls, one dressed as a pirate, the other as an elf. We challenged them to a game of giant Jenga.

“Alright we’re gonna make things interesting. If you guys win, we’ll buy you some drinks. If WE win, you give us your numbers.” Jordan said.

“Deal,” the pirate said.

We began our game, slowly taking out block by block, until our tower reached taller than the girls. Kyle stood by, sort of awkwardly bobbing his head and checking out his surroundings. I saw the elf give him an unpleasant glance a couple of times, but she didn’t say anything to or about him.
When it was the pirate’s turn, the tower was way too tall for her, and she sent it crumbling down to the floor.

“Ahhhhh! She screamed, trying to avoid the wooden pieces.

“VICTORY!” Jordan flexed his muscles, much to the girls’ amusement. The elf rushed to give him her number. I took the pirates, whose name turned out to be Andrea.

“Looks like you guys are finding some fun.” I felt a hand on my shoulder. Amy had reappeared. Andrea and the elf glared at her.

“Hey! Yeah, where have you been?”

“I want to show you guys upstairs. Follow me.” She smiled at the two girls. “Amy, by the way.” They gave her a half smile, but didn’t introduce themselves.

Amy moved, silkily through the crowd. It was as if people parted way for her. Like they knew who she was. We followed, and the elf and pirate begrudgingly walked along with us. We reached a dark corner in the back of the bar. There were two huge bouncers in front of an elevator and a set of stairs. Both were roped off. The bouncers sized us up, before seeing Amy. They stepped out of our way, but remained silent and we climbed the wooden stairs.

I knew there was a club on the top floor but I had no idea how badass it actually was. It was much darker than below and stretched three levels. There were private lounges and tables all around and several, large dance floors.

There was a live DJ at the front-center of the club. His face was plastered on the screens around us. I recognized him, but only from the advertisements around the brewery district. The elf and pirate were much more impressed.

“Platypusado!” Andrea yelped.

“These guys’ names get dumber and dumber,” Jordan muttered. Amy looked back and him and laughed. The elf wasn’t amused.

As bad as his name was, the guy held the pulse of the crowd. There was an electricity upstairs that wasn’t present down below. There was also a much larger girl-to-guy ratio up here.

After giving us a tour and doing a shot with us, Amy was gone again.

The five of us remaining hit the dance floor. We danced and I lost track of time. Things began to get a bit blurry as we continued to punish our livers with alcohol. That’s when the 2nd wind arrived.

I didn’t see them come in but heard a familiar voice calling my name.

“Drew!!!” She yelled out. I turned around to see Kelly, dressed as Moana, beaming in the spotlight. None other than Wonder Woman herself, Katie, stood beside her.

I noticed my sister had solved her panty line problem by wearing dark leggings under her skirt. She was likely the most conservatively dressed girl in this whole club. Still, she stood out. As did Kelly, who wore a flower in her hair, which was down and in curls. She had on a colorful tube top and a grass skirt, which was MUCH skimpier than the one worn by her cartoon inspiration.

The presence of my sister and Kelly was pretty much it for Andrea and the elf. They made feeble attempts to dismiss the new arrivals, but eventually sulked away and began grinding on some dudes near us. We didn’t care. Well, Kyle was a bit annoyed as once again, he was ignored.

I eventually latched on to Kelly and she began twerking that round ass on my groin. Amy came back to check up, said hi to the girls, and took us upstairs to a more private area of the club. This section had the least dressed girls of the entire building. And the dancing up here was getting quite raunchy.

Kelly and I continued to grind and I slid my hands all over her toned thighs. I dared to move them higher, and noticed Kelly was once again wearing spandex shorts under her skirt. Katie watched us, while dancing with Jordan and Amy.

It didn’t take long for Jordan to lose patience with my sister, and he coincidentally ran into the same Harley Quinn chick we saw outside. They recognized each other and began to dance. Her skirt may have been even higher than Kelly’s and she was rubbing her barely-covered ass all over Jordan.

Kyle was getting frustrated with being left out. He had met my sister before, and didn’t hide his infatuation with her. He continued to try and grind on her, but she was a pro. She never really pushed him aside, but she continued to expertly maneuver herself as to be dancing with Amy, instead of our poor, creepy, friend Kyle.

But despite having plenty of suitors, I could see disappointment looming on Katie’s face. She kept looking around the club, seeing the skin all the other hoes were showing off. She saw my hands rubbing up and down Kelly, Harley Quinn’s basically bare butt bouncing around on Jordan. She even felt the smooth thighs of Amy, as she playfully danced with her. In the middle of a song, she walked away.

The girls looked at her with concern, but she yelled “I’ll be right back!” through the crowd. We brushed it off, and continued to dance. About ten minutes later, she reemerged. The leggings were gone. Katie had taken them off, and her sporty legs were now revealed. Perhaps she figured out some other solution to her panty-line problem?

Some slower songs were played, and Kelly and I were really getting into it. She leaned into me during the song and we made out for a bit. Once we stopped kissing, I opened my eyes and saw Katie and Amy once again dancing across from us. Not quite as jokingly as before, they seemed to be feeling it more themselves.

The next beat was faster paced and Katie began to really put on a show. It was as if she was competing with her best friend. Kelly took on the challenge and her spandex-clad ass dug itself deep into my groin, harder and faster than before. Katie watched, but wasn’t fazed. She threw her long, dark hair around, smiled and rubbed her neck along Amy’s, and sensually sunk herself in line with Amy’s body.

Amy responded, but not in a way any of us would have imagined. Her hands crept up my sister’s thighs and grabbed hold of her skirt. She slowly raised it up, and then flicked the skirt up and above Katie’s waist, exposing her bald little puss to the dance floor! Question answered.

Briefly, Katie allowed me to look. In fact, she did more than that. Platypusado dropped the bass and Katie gyrated her hips and coochie to the rhythm for my viewing pleasure. She had a wild, feral look in her eyes. And then, she didn’t.

Mayhem ensued as some male onlookers noticed what was happening, and rushed to get a better view. It was led by Kyle.

“Oh, FUCK YEAH!” He announced with jubilation and got on his knees to see as much as he could.

Katie now looked disgusted, scared, and humiliated. She shot her left hand down to cover her vagina. The right one wrestled with Amy to pull her skirt down.

“Amy stop! Please! Amy let go!”

Amy, who initially was having fun and didn’t mean any harm, now realized the severity of her actions. She let the skirt drop back down and grabbed Katie to protect her. The two girls fought through the crowd as some dudes reached their hands under my sister’s skirt. I saw a few of them tickle her crotch and grab her ass cheeks before I took action.

BAM

Jordan was first. He punched a groper in the face, knocking him backward to the ground. I jumped in front of the girls where some creep lay on the ground with his phone pointed up, in attempt to capture Katie’s privates on camera.

“Ooooof!” He mumbled as I launched my heel into his stomach. His phone dropped and I stomped on it as well – shattering it.

A full-on brawl was about to break out and we had to get the fuck out of the club as fast as we could.

“Kyle come on!” I yelled at him. He was still in a bit of a trance, but soon followed after me.

We rushed down the stairs, all of us protecting my sister from any other pervs. Once we got to the bottom floor, things had settled down. The music continued to beat.

“Dude what the fuck was that!” Kyle shouted. “She was totally shaking her pussy for you!”

I forced as quizzical of a look as I could manage and nodded my head. “Nah bro, she didn’t know what was happening.” I lied. He gave me a strange look, clearly not buying it.

We were now out of the club portion and walked our way down the stairs back to the brewery.

“What about my leggings?” I overheard Katie ask Amy. “They’re in that locker up there.”

“I can get them later once things settle down. None of us should be going back up there right now. I’m so sorry Katie!”

We all piled in an Uber together. Katie placed Kelly’s jacket over her skirt. The driver dropped the girls off first, before taking us guys home.

“Mannn, what the fuck. That Harley chick was ready to goooo.” Jordan moaned once we settled in back at his place.

I did my best to keep this the topic of conversation until we went to sleep. Because I knew where the more obvious topic would lead us, and it would have been nearly impossible to deny that Kyle was right. Katie was one hundred percent shaking her pussy for me.
Mick Gesitt

Post by Mick Gesitt »

Katie may be a lot more brazen than Maddy but even she has her limits. It's all about control, I suppose. When they're in control of the situation, both sisters seem more than happy to show off for their brother's benefit. But when they lose control of the situation... that's when it gets to be too much.

For Katie, my alliterative advice is as follows: Here's hoping her harrowing Halloween happenings help harness heartfelt humanity hereby healing humiliating hardship harming heroine's household.
-Mick Gesitt of the Mountain
drew

Post by drew »

The benefits of having Amy as a friend were abundantly evident following the Halloween disaster. Jordan and I had done some real damage in the club, and we heard some of the guys that we hit were looking into legal action. But Amy squashed that before it could ever start. With her influence and money behind us, those creeps didn’t stand a chance. Not to mention the fact that they were the ones who first harassed Katie. The rumors faded within a week and Thimble and Hops bent over backwards to apologize to Amy. She neglected to tell them that everybody she brought into the club that night was under 21.

Katie downplayed her exposure, as I expected she would. She casually brushed off Amy’s apologies.

“Don’t worry about it, we were drunk. Shit happens.” Was a typical response she’d give.

Her relationship with me didn’t change much, other than her asking that I no longer bring Kyle around her.

“He’s sooo weird!” She said one night, a couple of weeks into November.

“He’s always been really nice to me.” Maddy replied. My sisters’ relationship was slowly recovering.

“Yeah well, why don’t you flash your bush at him next time. See how he responds. God, the creep pushed three people out of the way to get a better look!”

Three weeks ago, Maddy would have walked out of the room at the pubic hair shaming.

“That’s your move,” she was now able to laugh it off.

“Shut up. I wasn’t flashing anyone…well, not on purpose anyway.” Katie laughed, and then rested her eyes on me. She stared. Daring me to call her out. To say what I knew. It’s funny, she was supposed to be the vulnerable one in this situation, yet, somehow, it felt like she had all the power.

“Drew, I’m so happy you’re coming skiing with us!” Maddy changed the subject.

It was about to be opening weekend at one of the girls’ favorite ski resorts. Maddy, while still grounded, was allowed to come on the trip. She had trouble containing her excitement, and was constantly shopping for new gear and watching video clips on her phone.

“Should be a good time,” I said. “It’s been a while since I’ve gone.”

“You’re totally gonna eat shit. Ha! I can’t wait to see it,” Katie said. The girls laughed.

Friday came before we knew it and we all piled into our mom’s SUV. I drove, and my sisters sat in the back seat. It was an uneventful four-hour trip. We arrived at the lodge, and our room was a quaint suite with spectacular mountain views.

We hit the slopes the first evening, and Katie was spot on with her prediction. I was falling all over the place.

“Hahahahaha!” She busted out laughing as she sped past me the first time I crashed into the powder. When I finally got to the bottom, she had some more jokes waiting for me. “Dude, the bunny hill is wayyyy down there,” she said. “We won’t judge.”

“Awww Katie be nice! He hasn’t been skiing in forever,” Maddy said. The girls - all three, including mom - were advanced skiers. They clearly had a lot of practice since the last time I lived with them.

I continued to crash my way all over the mountain. Losing my poles, my gloves, you name it. It was humiliating. Katie was having a blast laughing and making fun of me. But Maddy took a different approach.

“Drew, why don’t you come down with me this next run? I’ll go really slow.”

“Guys, it’s actually getting pretty dark. Drew can get some more practice tomorrow,” Mom gave Maddy a look. She was still suspicious of us.

“Ahh c’mon one more run! Tomorrow’s gonna be packed.”

There was a pause. But eventually, mom gave in. “Fine. One run and we’ll meet you guys right here once you’re done.”

“Nice! Drew come on!” Maddy began skiing toward the lift. I caught Katie’s expression out of the corner of my eye. It looked like she was now regretting making fun of me all evening. She watched in silence as I followed our sister.

There was no lift line and we quickly reached the top of the hill.

“Okay, I’m gonna go behind you and see if I can critique your stance and movements,” Maddy directed.

“Sounds good.”

I began my run. I tried as hard as I could to not simply “pizza” my way down the hill. I tried to link some turns but I was picking up too much speed. I was flying down the hill, the trees started to become a blur.

“Oh shit!” I was going way too fast for my own good. I spread my skis apart in panic, and attempted to stop. But it was too late.

“OOOOOF!” My skis slipped out from under me and I collapsed down to the snow for the millionth time that night.

“Ahhh!” I heard Maddy’s screams from behind me. She turned her skis in parallel to the side and sprayed some more snow on me. But she was following too close and didn’t have enough room to completely stop. She rolled into the snow and eventually, right on top of me.

We lied in silence for a little bit. We had too much gear on for me to feel anything.
“Whoops,” she finally laughed. “Sorry, Drew.”

“Not your fault, I’m the one who crashed.”

“Either way, not sure your instructor is supposed to end up on top of you.”

“Oh, my instructor now?

“Judging from what I saw today, yes. Your instructor.” We both laughed. “Alrrrrriiight, I suppose we should make our way to the bottom. Luckily mom can’t see us like this!”

“Ha. No shit.” It was the first time either of us had acknowledged what happened the last time our mother caught us in a precarious position. Katie brought it up all the time, of course. But we were too embarrassed to talk about it amongst just us.

“Can you make your way down from here?”

“I hope so.”

The remainder of the trail was fairly shallow. We had passed the steep portion. I wedged my way to the bottom without issue. Katie was waiting for us. She had removed her helmet and goggles and her wavy brown hair cascaded down to her jacket. Even sweaty and messy in her ski gear, she looked sexy. I guess our mom had already gone inside.

“Well, I can see that went well.” Katie said, glaring at the snow all over our gear.

“Yeah, it was a fail. I admit it,” Maddy said.

I saw a slight smirk make its way across Katie’s now uncovered face. We made our way into the cabin, and back to our suite.

“Alright guys, let’s get our jackets and everything off in this entry room. I’ll get them in the dryer for tomorrow.” Our Mom greeted us right as we walked in the door. She was already in her lounge wear.

“Heard,” Katie approved.

She zipped off her jacket and snow pants and stripped down to her long johns. Maddy anxiously followed. There were curves galore as my sisters undressed. Their base layers were skin tight and hugged their fit bodies to perfection. I did my best to stay focused on my own jacket, as my mom stood there, watching us.

“I call first shower!” Katie said.

She entered the bathroom and tossed her last layer back out of the room for my mom to dry. The rest of us showered afterward, and we headed to bed for an early night.
drew

Post by drew »

The next morning, I woke up early. I opened the shades in my room to see the sun beaming down, reflecting off the snow in blinding fashion. Skiing or not, I could look at this view all day. A warm cup of coffee, maybe a good book or a movie. That sounded pretty good right about now.

“Ahhhh another day of eating shit!”

Katie’s voice interrupted my meditation. I turned around to see her standing in my doorway. I shook my head and rolled my eyes at her.

“Hey…I was thinking maybe I could help you out today.” Her tone did a 180 from lighthearted to serious. I looked at her with distrust. “I mean…I am the best in the family,” she added.

She was right about that.

“Okay…I’ll give it a shot. But the second you start with your shit I’m going back to Maddy.” I warned.

“Ha. Don’t be so sensitive! Come on, let’s get some breakfast.”

The four of us made our way down to the restaurant portion of the lodge. We ate our breakfast in relative silence and went back to grab our freshly dried gear. We were back on the slopes, and Maddy had been right. There were way more people here today.

I was grateful to no longer be the worst on the mountain. People were making divots today. All over the place. And they were skiing wayyyy out of their range.

“Alright, I’m gonna see if I can teach Gaper here a few things. We can’t let him embarrass us out there like he did yesterday. Especially in front of all these people,” Katie said.

I was starting to regret allowing her to coach me.

Mom and Maddy laughed and agreed. They went off on their own. Katie and I reached the top of the hill. I was about to go down in front of her, thinking this would be the same type of lesson Maddy tried to do yesterday.

“Woah, woah, woah! What are you doing Premature Paulie!” Katie scolded me. She had a stupid nickname for everything. “You can’t just fly down there with the rest of these lunatics.”

“Well, what do you want me to do, we’re at the top? Maybe we should just go down the bunny hill if you want to teach me.”

“No, no, no. That’s for toddlers,” she dismissed the idea. “Come over here.”

She skated over to a more secluded area at the top of the hill. There was a small incline there.

“Okay, watch me,” she said. “You want to do it like this.”

She twisted her hips back and forth and her entire body was in sync. Watching her slow, perfect movements, it was impossible not to think back to her gyrating for me on Halloween night. A grin must have spread across my face.

“What?” She asked, in a somewhat timid manner.

“Nothing.” But I continued to smile.

“Stop.” She laughed.

Katie has a brilliant mind. I’m sure she knew what I was thinking about. But she was never going to voice it.

“Okay, let’s see you do it.”

I was athletic. But my athleticism revolved around speed and power. Gracefulness and finesse took me some time. I clumsily attempted to mimic my sister’s moves.

“Okayyyyy. Wow. This is gonna take longer than I thought. Glad we had a big breakfast.”

I spent the next hour “perfecting” my craft. Mom and Maddy passed us a by a few times, getting on and off the lift, and skiing down the trails. Katie actually turned out to be quite a good teacher – when she wasn’t making fun of me. Finally, she allowed me to go down the hill.

“You’re doing so much better!” She exclaimed. “Time to test out your new skills.”

I began my descent down and everything felt different. I widened my turns and was going very slow, but I had so much more control. Katie skied alongside. It took me some time to reach the bottom at my pace, but, for the first time all weekend, I made it down unscathed.

“Finally!!!” I shouted out victoriously, once I reached the bottom. Katie smiled at me.

“See,” she said, simply.

We went down a few more times and, slowly but surely, I continued to advance. We met up with the others for lunch.

“How’s Drew doing?!” Maddy asked.

“Well…he’s not a total abomination today.” Katie said. I glowered at her. “Kidding! He’s actually doing quite well, only fallen once all day!”

“Nice!” My mom said enthusiastically. “I’m glad to hear that, Drew. It’s nice you two are finally getting along.”

Katie and looked at each other in silence.

“I want to see!” There wasn’t a twinge of jealousy from Maddy with regards to Katie being a better coach than her. She hadn’t the slightest hint that anything was “happening” between her older sister and me.

Katie, Maddy, and I squeezed onto the lift together after lunch. Our mom took an extended break. As the chair rattled up the mountain, my sisters saw me focusing on the bras and underwear scattered in the branches of the nearby trees.

“Hoes like to ski au natural after close. Mostly the staff, but some longtime members too. It’s like a countrywide thing,” Katie answered my unspoken question.

“Would you ever do that Katie?” Maddy asked.

“Would you?” Katie reflected.

“Oh no. No way. Mom would kill me!”

I laughed, awkwardly.

“I think I’d do it.”

Both of us looked at Katie.

“Only under the right circumstances though. You know. If the right people were there.” She quickly glanced my way before darting her eyes back to the trees.

We got off the lift and I picked up where I left off.

“Yeah Drew!” I heard Maddy behind me. She had learned to give me more distance compared to yesterday.

“You’re getting so good! I knew you’d be a quick learner,” Maddy said once we reached the bottom.

We did several more runs and my mom was also impressed by my rapidly improving skills.

“Jeeze, Katie, perhaps you should have become a teacher,” she said.

Katie beamed with pride. The day continued and I didn’t fall a single time in the afternoon. We went back to the lodge, relaxed, and ate dinner.

“I think I’m gonna get in the hot-tub tonight,” Maddy announced. The three of us looked at her. Our mom, with sternness.

“Can I?” She asked, timidly.

Mom thought about it for a bit, looking back and forth between Maddy and I.

“If your sister does too,” she finally said. “But I’m going to bed early, so keep quiet.”

“Well….Katie?”

“Oh yeah, what the heck. I could use it. My back’s killing me from carrying Drew’s lessons on it all day.” She joked.

“Ha. Ha.” I sarcastically laughed.

“Are you coming?” Katie asked.

Obviously

“Ummm…. sure,” I forced some indecision.

The three of us changed into our swimsuits. Katie and Maddy had towels wrapped around them. I went outside in only my trunks. The hot-tub was on our own private balcony. It overlooked the evergreen forest below.

“Whoah! It’s cold!”

“No shit,” Katie said quietly. Despite being out of school and in the work force, she still didn’t like our mom to hear her cursing.

I began pulling the cover off the tub, purposefully flexing my muscles as I did so. Katie and Maddy looked on.

“Is it heavy?” Katie asked.

“Nah. Not too bad. Here, it’s off,” I shivered as I pulled myself up and into the hot water. “Ahhhhhh. Much better.”

“Nice.”

Katie walked over and dropped the towel, revealing her athletic hourglass figure, encased in a scarlet bikini. Her hair was pulled into a high ponytail. Her skin held its olive shade, despite not receiving much sun exposure the past month. She stepped in, and sank herself down. Her round cleavage remained at water level.

“Mmmmm,” She looked up at the stars.

“Wait for me!” Maddy said.

She followed her older sister and dropped her own towel. She had on a navy bikini which contrasted nicely against her now-pale skin. She climbed into the tub.

“We really oughta get one of these at home,” Katie said.

“Yes!” Maddy agreed. “You can buy one, moneybags.”

“Well, I don’t think cost is the issue. I mean look at this place,” Katie motioned at the expensive lodge suite we were staying in. “There’s just nowhere to put it at home.”

“True,” Maddy said, disappointed. “But maybe one day!”

We chatted some more about our day, Mom, our condo, Maddy’s school. Anything and everything. The night became still, completely silent save for the weak sound of the water as we changed positions.

“Okay, Katie,” Maddy broke the tranquility, “now’s your time to show us how you’d handle your ‘skinny skiing’.”

“Huh?”

“You said you wanted to do it! Skiing naked!?”

“Oh. Uhhh...not sure you noticed this, but we’re 7 floors up on a balcony Mads.”

“Well, I don’t mean actually doing it. Just do a naked lap! Let’s see if you got what it takes.”

“Ha! Yeah, no. I’ll leave the naked stuff to you two.”

“Boooo!” Maddy and I said in unison.

Katie squinted her eyes at me and gave me a crooked smile.

“Why don’t you two do it, then?” She asked.

I never said I would do it,” Maddy answered.

“Could you imagine if we did do it and mom woke up,” I added.

“And you don’t think she’d be mad at me?” Katie said. “Look, I don’t have NEAR enough alcohol in me to run around naked.”

“You don’t have any alcohol in you,” I corrected.

“Shut up. Just proving my point even more. Not happening. Why are you even trying to get me to do this anyway? That’s gross.”

Ohhhhhh Katie. She was just never going to admit it. That she enjoyed doing…whatever it is we were doing. That it was fun and exciting and she should fully release her inhibitions. But – with the exception of a few alcohol-fueled, way-too-fleeting instances – she wasn’t going to do it. And she certainly wasn’t going to do it in front of Maddy. And so, I played her game.

“You’re right, that’s disgusting,” I said simply. “Alright guys, I’m getting dizzy, I gotta get out of here.”

“No fun!” Maddy said, more so directed at Katie.

I got out of the hot tub and walked inside. I didn’t look back until I shut the door. Katie was turned toward me, a hurt look on her face. I showered, and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.
drew

Post by drew »

The last morning of our trip, Katie was eager to once again be my coach. But I was curious to see where things would go if I was more distant toward her.

“I think I got this today, thanks.”

“Okay,” was all she said.

We went our separate ways.

“Do you think Katie’s pissed about last night?” Maddy asked me, as the two of us rode the chair up to one of our last runs of the morning. “She hasn’t said much all day.”

“Why would she be pissed?”

“I don’t know. Maybe we were pushing too hard.”

“Please. You really think that’s all it takes to piss her off? She’s got thicker skin than that.”

“True.”

“She’s prolly just depressed this is our last day. Back to reality tomorrow. You know?”

“I don’t know. It started when you called her disgusting.” Maddy’s words hung in the air for a bit.

“I didn’t…I mean…. I wasn’t saying she was disgusting. I was saying the situation was.”

“The situation…hmmm…you mean, seeing her naked?”

“Ummm…yeah…I guess,” I walked right into Maddy’s trap. She gave me a knowing grin.

We did two more runs before our mom told us it was time to go. Maddy went over to grab our water bottles and other daily items from our locker. My mom, Katie, and I made our way back to the lodge. We changed into some comfortable clothing and prepared for the long drive home.

“Where’s your sister?” Mom asked, once we got to the car.

“Beats me, Drew was with her all day,” Katie responded coolly.

“Oh shoot. I forgot my boot bag. Drew, can you run up to the room and grab it real quick? Here’s the key,” Mom asked.

“Sure thing, be right back.”

I ran over to the elevator and rode it up to our 7th floor suite. I flashed the card in front of the reader, saw green, and swung the door open. I was greeted by my younger sister, who stood bare-butt-naked in the entry room.

“Ahhhhh!” She screamed.

“Woah!” I averted my eyes, at first.

“Oh Drew! You scared me!” She took a big sigh of relief.

“Sorry!”

“Is it just you?”

“Just me. Grabbing Mom’s boot bag.”

I shut the door and now looked at Maddy. She had both arms crossed over her boobs. Her lower half was uncovered, and she had her base layer trapped around her ankles. She made an instinctive motion to turn away, but thought better of it, and swung her hips back to face me. Her legs scissored back and forth for a second, before resting – no – thrusting her bottom half toward me. I realized why she did this, once I saw what was different from before.

Her vagina was now shaved clean, and she was proud to show it off. My eyes widened when I noticed it and she beamed at me.

Well?

Her facial expression said it all. It was the approval I needed to go ahead and ogle.

The natural light crept into the room from the windows, putting Maddy’s pale, pink pussy on display. Her mound was cute and puffy, similar to how I remembered her nipples. Her lips were engorged and welcoming, yet zipper-tight all the same. My God.

“Thought this was disgusting,” she muttered. She nodded at the tent that had formed in my sweatpants.

I remained at a loss for words. What was I supposed to say?

“Guess I’m not ‘Muff Maddy’ anymore.”

“I never called you that.”

“I know.”

A few more seconds passed as I continued to stare.

“Okay, enough!” She laughed, and dropped a hand over her kitty. “You better get out of here while I change. Here’s the boot bag.”
I saw it lying by the door.

“Right,” I said. I grabbed the bag and hurried back downstairs to the rest of my family.

“What took so long?” Katie asked.

“Ohhh…ummm…there were a bunch of people clogging up the elevator. Everyone’s checking out today.”

Katie looked at me with doubt. I’m sure my face was bright red. My mouth felt so dry.

“Did you find your sister by chance?” Mom asked.

“What? No!” I answered, a little too eagerly. “I mean, no. I’m not sure where she is.”

“You sure you didn’t see her? She had to go back to our room at some point to change,” Katie was too smart for her own good. Thankfully, she didn’t push the issue any further.

Maddy came strolling out about ten minutes later in her sweats.

“Sorry, the key guy was taking forever with our locker. Here’s the water bottles,” She said. “Awww man what a lazy Sunday. I’m gonna nap the whoooole ride home!”

I don’t think “lazy” is how I would have described it.
Pattareth

Post by Pattareth »

Although I am morally oppositioned to the idea of incest, this has been by far the most fun and anticipated story on this board for me for these past couple months, so much so that I have warmed up to the idea in a fictional setting, if only for this one exception. The characters all have great chemistry and while I didn't like Katie at first she has grown on me (fuck the mom though, spoiling Maddies chance for a big reveal). I love enf stories with a lot of flirty teasing that ends up getting out of hand or going a little further than intended, so this story is right up my alley. Thanks for all the installments in such a short period of time, I can tell your having a lot of fun writing this!
drew

Post by drew »

“Katie come on! If we miss the flight Mom’s gonna kill us!”

I shouted at my older sister who was finishing her packing. We were flying out of the city for the thanksgiving holiday. Maddy and our mom had already reached the destination, but Katie and I had to work, and were flying out a day later.

“Calm down dude. It’s like three hours till boarding.” She responded to me, not in any kind of a hurry.

“The roads and airport are going to be packed. Everyone’s rushing to travel this year because they couldn’t last year.”

“We’ll be fine.”

She finally began dragging her luggage down the stairs.

“Can you give me a hand Drew?” Katie pointed to another large bag left on the top floor.

“Jesus, Katie. We’re going for 5 days, do you really need that much?"

“Have you ever been to Kevin and Amira’s place? It’s the middle of bumfuck nowhere. Like an hour to the nearest gas station. If you forget something, good luck.”

“Think I’ll manage.”

Kevin was one of our cousins who was hosting the family for the extended weekend. His wife, Amira, was a young Indian woman. She was a physician, still in training. She got placed at a large Midwest medical center for residency, hence, why they lived where they did. I’d actually never met her, but she was very beautiful. At least, judging by the pictures I’d seen.

Katie and I called a ride and, just like I predicted, we sat in traffic for way too long. We were dropped off at the gate and the place was a zoo. Katie finally began showing some urgency.

“Oh shit, we actually are gonna have to hurry.” She said, surveying the airport.

I glared at her.

We got in line for security, and I was wishing I’d taken my mom’s advice and gotten TSA precheck. The line moved at a snail’s pace; the staff was going through the motions moving people through. Anxiety filled the crowd and people began jamming up against each other, trying to secure their spot.

“God, this bloooows.” Katie moaned. I could see some older dude brushing up against her loose fitting, grey sweatpants. She pulled her wavy brown hair over her shoulder to the front. I was fighting off a pair of obese women myself.

“Drew! Katie!” I heard a voice shout from the back of the line. I looked over my shoulder and saw Kyle standing there, a wide grin on his face.

“Oh, for fuck’s sake, the cherry on top,” Katie mumbled.

“Shut up,” I whispered, laughing. She rolled her eyes at me.

As the que snaked around, Kyle was able to get closer to us. He did a quick up and down of Katie. She looked at him blankly, probably happy to be wearing a hoody and sweat pants.

“Kyle!” She greeted him in a half-hearted manner, attempting to sound polite.

“What are the odds?!” He asked.

“Well, the entire fucking city is here, so pretty high.” Katie muttered to me. I laughed.

“Where you headed, bro?” I asked him.

“Out west, where my folks live. You guys?”

“Kansas.”

“Uggggh. That sounds lame. What’s out there?”

“Our cousin has this big old Victorian house in the middle of nowhere. He’s hosting a bunch of us for Thanksgiving.”

“Ahh. Guess that’s not too bad then. When’s your flight?”

“1:13.”

He looked at his phone. “Holy shit! Are you gonna make it?! Mine’s not till 3:35.”

“Well, congratulations Kyle!” Katie said with heavy sarcasm. He was taken aback.

“Don’t mind her. She’s just frustrated cause I was right. As usual.,” I said.

The line bent around again, putting some distance between us.

“Ugggh, that guy. Where’d you meet him anyway?” Katie asked.

“He plays basketball with us. He’s a good dude, just gets a bit awkward with girls around.”

“Yeah well, he’s like 20. Needs to grow out of that.”

“What did he say anyway? I don’t think it was that bad.”

“It’s not what he says. It’s how he looks at me. Like he’s constantly envisioning me without clothes.”

“I mean you did kiiiiinda give him a good look on Halloween.”

“I didn’t give him anything.”

“Well, who were you giving it to, then?” I loved playing dumb with her.

“What? Nobody! Amy did that.”

“Oh.” I said simply. She furrowed her brows at me.

“Hey! You two! Let’s go!” The security guy all of a sudden had some urgency now that it was our turn.

Katie and I had our tickets and IDs checked. We moved forward to the conveyor belt and put our bags, shoes, and electronics on it. I walked forward through the sensors without issue.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I turned around to see that Katie had set things off. Of course. We were never gonna make it.

A young, fat, security guy with a face full of acne asked her to stand still. He waved his wand over her.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

“Step aside Ma’am.” He said.

I again, glared at my sister, nodding my head. She shrugged. I went and grabbed our bags and put my shoes back on. I could see some dads and moms with their kids behind us, looking at Katie with annoyance.

“Alright here’s the deal,” the security guy came back over to us. “I’m gonna have to do a pat-down search. We can do it here, or at the office.”

“Dude, our flight is boarding now. We need to get on it.” Katie said.

“I’m sorry, I can’t let you on until you’re cleared.”

“Cleared from what?! What could I possibly be hiding under this?”

“I don’t know. Which is why I have to find out.”

“Okay fine,” Katie looked around at all the people watching her. “Where’s this office?”

“It’s all the way by gate 27.”

“What! No way!” She again looked at the mob of people. “Whatever let’s just do it here and get it over with.”

“Okay, step over here. We do have a privacy curtain.” He began leading her away. “Okay ma’am, for both of our protection, I need a witness to monitor. It may take me a second to find another staff member,” he indicated at the mayhem around us. “Do you have someone who can act as the witness.”

Katie looked at me. Of course, she wasn’t going to seem eager about this. I glanced around, acting like I was minding my own business.

“Ummm Drew.” She said timidly. “I think….I mean…we’re in a hurry. I don’t think we should wait around….”

“That’s fine, I can do it.” I said, as reluctantly as I could manage.

“Okay. Alright, yeah whatever. C’mon let’s go.”

The security guard pulled both of us behind the black curtain. He pulled it around to cover us.

“Okay, ma’am I’m gonna need to you to remove your sweatshirt.”

“Okay…” Katie said nervously. She lifted her old college hoodie up and over her head. She was wearing a white camisole underneath.

“I’m sorry, the shirt will need to come off as well,” he said.

“Ugh. Fine.” Katie lifted the shirt off revealing a hot-pink bra. Her tits were pushed up in magnificent fashion. Even the guard looked astounded. Katie quickly looked at me and looked away.

“Okay, you can either remove the bra for a quick check, or I can do it with it still on, but I’ll have to feel around.”

“Ummmm,” Katie again looked at me uncertainly. “Well, I guess let’s just….I don’t know….Can I just leave it on then?”

Damn. Why was she always so guarded about her boobs? Maybe they’re really weird looking or something.

I did my best to not show my disappointment.

“Sure.” The security guy pulled on her breasts and waved his wand. Katie looked super uncomfortable as he groped around. I never got to see much. “Okay,” he finally said. “You’re good on that half. Can you please remove your pants now?”

Katie sighed with awkwardness. She pulled the drawstring of her sweatpants and untied them. They fell briskly to her ankles, and her matching bikini-cut underwear was now on show. I could see the guard struggling to maintain professionalism. He moved hungrily to Katie’s panties, eager to cop some more feels…

“Wait!” Katie stopped him. “…Can I just take them down? I don’t want another search.”

“That’s fine, the guard said, unhappily. “Go ahead.” He stepped back, watching and waiting.

Katie looked at me. I could see she was fighting some internal battle. “Okay…Drew…can you look away? She asked. There was bit of regret in her voice.

“I’m sorry, he needs to watch, or it defeats the purpose of a witness.” The guard replied.

“Oh, okay!” Katie said, a bit too cheerfully. “Okay then, here.”

She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her underwear and slid them all the way down to her knees.

“Oh,” I let out a stupid gasp as Katie, just like her sister, had switched things up on me.

She was now the one with a bush. Though, it wasn’t near as full as Maddy’s had been. Her wispy brown pubes scattered over her vagina and clearly hadn’t been there in some time. When I gasped, she looked at me with embarrassment and tried to cover her hairy privates.

“Sorry, ma’am please drop your hands to your sides.”

Katie reluctantly obliged.

“What are you guys doing back here?!” Kyle’s familiar voice suddenly boomed into the curtain.

But he didn’t wait for a response. He tore open the curtain, and Katie’s nearly-nude body was exposed to all the annoyed onlookers! Except the dads were no longer annoyed. Christmas had come early for them and they feasted on my sister’s fun, patchy bush.

“OHMYGOD!” Katie squealed and bent over to grab her panties. She grabbed them, and then bent the rest of the way down to retrieve her sweats. This put her cooch on show for a few more seconds as the wives attempted to shield their husband’s eyes in disgust.

“What the fuck, Kyle?!” Katie shouted at my friend.

“What? I didn’t know what was going on?! Why are you back here flashing your snizz at him again?!” He pointed at me.

“Fuck YOU dude! And Fuck YOU too!” Katie turned to the guard. She picked up her camisole and hoodie and ferociously threw them over her head. She took her bag and stormed off toward our gate, not even bothering to hear if she was cleared.

I gave a disappointed stare toward the guard and hurried after her. He looked pretty shook from the whole event and was probably going to get in a decent amount of trouble. Who knows what was going to happen to Kyle.

Katie and I made it to our gate as the plane was finishing boarding. Our mom had booked first class tickets for us and we skipped the few people left in line. Katie snuck into the window seat and put her headphones on. She didn’t even look at me.

A few stragglers rushed to board after us, and unfortunately, they had clearly been spectators to Katie’s exposure. The men smiled at her and one even winked as he walked slowly to the back. The women glared with anger at Katie. In their minds, this was all her fault. Simply for being hot. Katie shot them all a repulsed look back, before pulling her hood over her head and turning toward the window.

It took about an hour or so before she broke the silence.

“Did you tell Kyle I was flashing you at Halloween?”

“Huh? No, he’s an idiot.” I said quickly. Glad to be free of the tension.

“Then why did he say that?” She asked.

“I don’t know. He said something that night too. I guess maybe it looked that way to him.”

“Oh…” She didn’t seem convinced.

“I mean the kid never gets attention from girls and always gets pissed about it. He’s somehow convinced himself that all women are out to humiliate him. So, I guess the notion that you would rather ‘flash’ –” I made air quotes to seem as satirical as possible “– your own brother, before flashing him goes in line with his normal thought process.”

Katie gave a half smirk and rolled her eyes. She seemed to buy this explanation. We both sat there thinking a little longer before I accidentally let out a little chuckle.

“What?” Katie turned to me.

“Sorry, just couldn’t help but think. After ALL that ‘Muff Maddy’ shit…”

She wrinkled her brow at me and gave a fake laugh. “Shut up.”

“Just saying,” I had a big, dumb smirk on my face.

“Why were you looking anyway?! Perv.” She tried her best to sound irritated, but I knew her game well by now.

“The guard made me.”

“The guard made me.” Katie repeated in a high-pitched, mocking tone. But she actually had a smile spread across her face. I faced forward, shaking my head. I didn’t say anything for about thirty seconds.

“It’s just…” Katie began, in an uncharacteristically shy manner, “I thought it was like, you know, the new ‘in’ thing or something. I mean we all saw the way you reacted to hers.

Yeah, and you should’ve seen the way I reacted to it in its new state…

“Can we stop talking about this?” I asked.

“YES!” Katie said. We both laughed.

Our conversation shifted to other topics as the plan began its descent down to our destination. Once it landed, we both quickly grabbed our luggage and got off. We walked to the arrival platform where Maddy, our mom, and cousin Kevin greeted us.

“Hey guys!” Maddy shouted excitedly.

“Nice to see you guys.” Kevin greeted us warmly. “It’s been too long. How was your flight?”

“Ummm” Katie and I looked at each other.

“Uneventful.” I lied.