First experience enf

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
ely

First experience enf

Post by ely »

hello my name is Eliana, I am 20 years old and I am an Italian girl. And I am fascinated by this site, I have already read all the enf hentai manga, I was not aware that there were enf stories on the web

When I was about 8-9 I used to look out onto the balcony from the street side. I live on the first floor, and my balcony is 4 meters above the ground. So whoever is on the street or looking out on the balcony of their home could see me. Of course I always looked to see if anyone was present, but often there was no one. When no one was there I would lower my pants and panties slightly so that my ass was bare and sat on the cold marble, this turned me on but I did not know at the time what arousal or masturbation was, these are things I have discovered at 13. So I kept pulling my pants down until I rested my crack on the cold marble. This was what I did in secret when my parents were inside the house but not on the balcony. One afternoon a group of young boys aged 15 or 17 were talking in the square in front of my house, maybe you Americans call it a park. I was so disappointed that I couldn't play this game of freezing my ass on the marble, so I was on the balcony and turned my back on them. My belief is that they could not see me if I was turned and I started and this time while I was standing I unzipped my shorts and frontally I leaned my crack against the marble of the door of my house. At one point one of the guys says aloud "Look at that, what's she doing?", Another guy says "maybe she's touching herself" I was like in trans, that is, I didn't realize how long it had been since I started rubbing, and I turn to them to figure out who they were talking about, then I see him pointing at me from the bottom up, I look down at my crack and start connecting the mental pieces of the puzzle and I notice that I was caught and then I run away inside the house.

Crack = my pussy
Eoworfindir

Re: First experience enf

Post by Eoworfindir »

Thanks for sharing Ely, if you're looking for more stories to read there is this place here

https://allcmnf.thebeachclub-ii.net/vie ... =30&t=2515

they have a large selection of ENF stories dating back almost 20 years

https://writingsofleviticus.grometsplaz ... gadoon.htm

This place also has been good stories but is sadly read only now. Also, they don't involve any sign-up at all.
ely

Post by ely »

thanks, when I finish reading this site, while I wait for the new chapters to come out, I will visit the ones you recommended
mirkobiett

Post by mirkobiett »

Ciao Ely, è la prima volta che mi capita di trovare una ragazza italiana su siti di questo tipo e a cui piace anche condividere le sue storie.
Ti andrebbe di scambiare due parole?

Ti scrivo direttamente in italiano per dare credito al fatto che anche io sono italiano, prima che magari tu possa pensare che io stia usando un qualche traduttore per spacciarmi come tale :roll:

Io ho 30 anni e anche a me piace molto questo mondo, magari se ti va potremmo scambiarci le nostre "avventure".

Spero di non averti disturbato o dato fastidio con questa risposta.

Buon pomeriggio e spero di avere una tua rispsota :D
ely

Post by ely »

No, non il tempo e la voglia per questo. Preferisco leggere e raccontare le mie esperienze qui.

PS: sono una ragazza normale, non una esibizionista ecc. E non mi piacciono particolarmente gli uomini. Ho apprezzato la tua storia davvero ;)
mirkobiett

Post by mirkobiett »

ely wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:50 am No, non il tempo e la voglia per questo. Preferisco leggere e raccontare le mie esperienze qui.

PS: sono una ragazza normale, non una esibizionista ecc. E non mi piacciono particolarmente gli uomini. Ho apprezzato la tua storia davvero ;)
Buongiorno Ely, Grazie della tua risposta.
Figurati nessun problema, la mia richiesta non aveva alcun secondo fine per portarti a mostrarti o quant'altro, ma comprendo pienamente la tua risposta e apprezzo comunque che tu me ne abbia data una :D

Grazie anche per il feedback, cercherò magari di ripotarne di nuove, alcune reali e alcune inventate nelle altre sezioni.
jofeyes1

Post by jofeyes1 »

È un piacere sapere che ci sono altri italiani che frequentano il forum. È una vita che bazzico siti su questi argomenti e finalmente posso scrivere in italiano. Sapete se c’è qualcheduno forum nostrano simile a questo?