Public ENF in Ibiza

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Eoworfindir

Public ENF in Ibiza

Post by Eoworfindir »

Years ago, while I was in Ibiza, I was sitting on my hotel balcony, which overlooked the pool area. Being mid-afternoon it was packed with people everywhere. There was a group that was pretty vocal, louder than the rest. There were two girls sat topless with a group of lads. Just laughing and joking. One of the lads returned with some drinks and one of the girls quickly reached out and tried to pull his shorts down unsuccessfully. They then ran off laughing and jumped in the pool. Almost instantly the whole group of lads tore after them jumping in as well.

They surrounded the girls and were taking turns diving under, I wasn’t sure what was happening but all of a sudden one comes up and is swinging one of the girl's bikini bottoms round and round in the air shouting about being there being a naked girl, attracting a lot of attention.
This was enough for the other girl and she dived under and emerged by the shallow end, free. The naked girl swam of the opposite way and pulled herself up out the deep end by some steps. Which meant everyone lounging by the pool that end, got a free and unrestricted view of her as she emerged naked and embarrassed.

She covered herself up and ran off stark naked towards the direction of the hotel next door, to the sounds of cheering and whistling. The other girl had no idea which way her friend had gone and so returned to her sunbed. The naked girl returned minutes later, I guess she realised she’d no way of getting back in her hotel room without going to the reception. She was red-faced as she walked back out into the crowd of people, which included families and ogling children. Her friend noticed and ran over with a towel. They both left just after.
ely

Re: Public ENF in Ibiza

Post by ely »

although she ran away, I think she had a lot of courage. Returning naked to the scene of the accident is very enf, I might have been stuck in the pool covering myself with my hands.
Eoworfindir

Re: Public ENF in Ibiza

Post by Eoworfindir »

That could have been an option, but it was a public pool which at the time was quite full, and was full of kids, some wearing swimming goggles. As soon as one of them realised she was naked, I'm not sure how long it would have been before the attention became too much. A family hotel, how long before someone reported a naked woman in the pool, and the police potentially called out to deal with it.