April's Debasement

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
ValerianXIII

April's Debasement

Post by ValerianXIII »

This is a gender swap story that someone suggested for me a few months back. I have always been a bit hesitant to post because it is very close to the original story "Tommy's Debasement" written by Blondie. Everybody is over the age of 18 though. I hope it's okay....

It was supposed to be just a normal day in Sister Judy's 12th grade class. The first hour was going to be about Mathematics where they would be going over dimensions and measurements. The class had went over all this before but Miss Judy liked to do a final recap before upcoming tests. Boredom was already setting in for most of the class and they were entrenched in a rather mundane Tuesday. But thanks to one of their fellow students along with their teachers penchant towards enforced humiliation this day would be anything but mundane.

Forty three year old Sister Judy had been teaching at this school for over 15 years now. Over the last few years everything about her job began to feel stale. The repetitiveness of it all was really starting to set in driving her a little mad. She longed for something to spice up her routine but knew there was little chance to find that among her fellow nuns. So lately she had turned to her students for some kind of diversion.

You see Sister Judy began to take considerable enjoyment in not just embarrassing but downright humiliating her students. Only lately had she started using her position of power for that purpose but up until now it had not been the level of intensity she desired.

There was a time she made one of her more timid girls sing in front of the whole class. She remembered the tingling sensation she enjoyed as the girl blushed profusely while croaking out the song.

Then there was a time where she fastened a rather ridiculous baby bonnet around a girls head. once again she began to feel that exiting tingle as the girls face grew redder and redder. She began to realize that silly and childish clothing on a shy young woman might be some of the most powerful forms of humiliation and they mortified expression confirmed it every time.

It had been months since she had done something like that and ever since had been patiently waiting for the opportunity to humiliate one of her students like that.

Today might be that day, she thought to herself earlier that morning.

So when she noticed April dozing off to sleep during her lesson, she decided to pounce on the moment. April had no idea that her minor transgression would lead to such dire consequences. "APRIL!!!" Sister Judy shouted startling the girl leaving her fully awake.

"April am I boring you?"

The startled girl replied quickly "No Sister Judy. I'm sorry Sister Judy"

April was already blushing a bit a being the center of attention.

Sister Judy could barely contain a cruel smile. This is exactly what she was hoping would happen.

"Sorry?! Sorry isn't going to be good enough this time April. Stand up please.

April who was seated in the second row back wearily complied.

"This isn't the first time you've fallen asleep in my class is it April?"

"No Sister Judy" She replied meekly.
Although April was usually well behaved she did have tendency to fall asleep in class. As a matter of fact she had already been punished on two other occasions.

The first time April had to write " I will not fall a sleep in class." a hundred times.

Then the second time she had to stand in a corner with a dunce cap on her head witch she actually found to be really embarrassing.

Her classmates had no pity for her and teased her mercifully all week long about it.

But all that had been months ago and she was trying to be very careful not to get herself into any kind of trouble like that again. But she just couldn't help it this time and her eyelids felt so heavy as Sister Judy had droned on and on.

Sister Judy had some kind of three strike system she had always talked about but nobody really knew what any of that meant until now. Miss Judy reached into her desk pulling out the humiliating bonnet when one of her students raised there hand. It was Sally a girl April absolutely detested that sat at the back of the class.

"Sister Judy, I think you should know about something April did that was much more serious than falling asleep in class. You may even want to consider a harsher punishment when you hear what i have to say."

Sister Judy raised an eyebrow. This had surely got her full attention. Deep down she was hoping for something that might warrant a harsher and more humiliating punishment.

Meanwhile April was panicking inside knowing fully what Sally was about to reveal to her teacher and the class. The day before April had snuck away with a boy from a different class only to get caught by his teacher Sister Hazel who came looking for him, when she showed him just a little peak of her panties before class.

Sister Hazel had been too busy to bother to reporting it only scolding them both in the hallway. April thought she had got off easy but now it was going to haunt her.

Sally explained in detail exaggerating some things a bit. April tried to deny some of it but there was no use really and it only made her look like a liar on top of it all.

Sally carried on with the story making it sound like she had shown him all of her underwear in front of the whole school.

Sister Judy just listened on seeming shocked and appalled by such whorish behavior. April was overwhelmed with dread as her story had been horrifically twisted by that girl she so hated.

Sister Judy turned her attention back to April with a look of disgust. She was overwhelmed with dread as her teacher shot daggers with her eyes at her.

"As for you young Lady...." Sister Judy left the sentence out there just watch April squirm while she thought up some new way to deal with the errant girl.

I think given the gravity of the situation we need to come up with a punishment that's a bit more...creative..something far more embarrassing than just this.." Sister Judy returned the silly bonnet to her desk drawer closing it for now.

April's heart pounded while the rest of the class was on the edge of there seats as they watched the scene unfold in front of them.

"Yes , I think I may have something a little bit more interesting for you to wear."

Sister Judy smiled to herself when she looked down at her bottom drawer. A couple months earlier she had found an old Sunday dress in one of her lost and found boxes. There was no doubt why they had lost it. No girl her age would want to be caught dead in it. It was a babyish pink color with short puffy sleeves and a white lace collar with pink weave all through it. The skirting was short and would end rather far above the knee.

April was thin yes but she was one of the taller girls in class. Sister Judy wondered just how it would fit on her tall lanky frame.

"Yes I have just the thing...Please remove your shoes and socks." Sister Judy instructed

April was horrified she had no idea what was to come next but she began to plead with her teacher. "Please Sister Judy I'm begging you.. i'll never do something like that again... I promise I've learned my lesson please."

But there was no turning back for Sister Judy as the pleading only brought about that exiting tingle she had been craving all this time.

"Oh believe me after today you certainly will learn your lesson. Now hurry up and get those shoes and socks off and bring them up here."

Amongst some quiet giggles April took of her socks and shoes and made her way barefoot to her teachers desk.

To April's utter horror Sister Judith began to carefully unfold the dress before presenting it to her and the class. She presented both sides eliciting more giggling from the class.

"Do you know what shame clothing is April?" As she alternated displaying the dress from different sides. She took April's socks and shoes and put them into the still open drawer where the dress came from.

April was starting to shake with nervousness. "Please Sister I can't something else please. Not this.." Sister Judith ignored her pleading and asked the question again.
"Answer the question April. What is do you think 'shame clothing' is?"

April fidgeted nervously." Clothing that would..shame someone..."

"That is exactly right April an i am sure when you wear this in front of your classmates you will feel an extreme sense of shame."

Sister Judith Pushed the dress closer to April's body secretly sizing it up on the girls lanky frame.

"Here you are April. I want you to go back into the cloakroom get out of your clothes and change into this." She ordered.

But April was too mortified too even move she felt frozen into place. But Sister Judith knew just how snap her out it. With just the right amount of force she slapped the girl clear across her stunned face. This elicited a few tears building up in her big brown eyes.

April needed no further persuasion as she reluctantly took possession of the dress and began heading for the cloakroom.

"Now make sure you take off ALL of your clothes including your underwear. Then once you are completely naked you are to slip on your pretty new dress then come out and show off your new look for us."

Sister Judith studied the girl one last time before she walked away trying to imagine what she might look like naked. She had some suspicions about a few things and would find out soon enough.

"Hurry up now you have wasted enough time I'm sure your classmates are eager to see you model your new dress." Sister Judy called after the girl.

When April reached the cloakroom she immediately threw the dress on the table not wanting to look at it directly.

April began to unbutton the top of her school shirt dreading what was to come next. She contemplated for a moment believing she could still bargain. Sister Judy may I please at least keep my underwear on it's so short I...

Irritated ,Sister Judy interrupted right away. "You should be naked by now. No underwear what so ever under that that dress. As a matter of fact if your not out here in JUST your pretty new dress in two minutes I will be forced to come back there strip you naked and dress you myself." The class giggled at the idea and April cringed at the thought.

So she resigned to her fate continuing to unbutton her school shirt and then undid her skirt letting it fall at her feet. It was already such a bizarre feeling to be in just her bra and panties with her teacher and whole class just a few feet away.

"You have one minute left. If your not out by then I'll drag you out here no matter how your dressed and put you over my knee front of the whole class." The class laughed out load in unison.

April hurried up but instead of taking her underwear off like she had been told she decided to put the dress on with her bra and panties still in place. She would never know the difference anyway so why did it really matter? She convinced herself.

April was already anxious enough Sally and her cronies would probably love every minute of her humiliation not to mention all the boys throughout the class.
She knew the laughter was only going to get worse the moment she stepped out of this room.

"Okay April you have run out of time come out now! or I'm coming in...."

I have the next chapter or so written so .....
Last edited by ValerianXIII on Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
TheBlushingPrincess

Re: April's Debasement /Gender Swap Story

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Nice start so far, and is pretty obviously based on Blondie's classic. I'm actually interested by the fact that April is abnormally tall where Tommy had been abnormally short and wondering how all that will affect the story moving forward. And if it's anything like the original, this story is going to be extremely long.

This actually reminds me of when I hosted that big spinoff contest earlier in the year inviting re-writes of classics.
ely

Post by ely »

I am so happy to read a new enf story set in a school. I can't wait for the teacher to find out that she still has the panties xD
TheBlushingPrincess

Executionus

Post by Executionus »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:50 pm Also, it's nice to see this happening to a girl. So often in these situations, its a boy who is humiliated in front of the class. Nice to see some equal treatment!
I'm not sure if you're aware, but this story is actually a gender swap of one of the most legendary stories ever about this happening to a boy lol.

Tommy's Debasement
Last edited by Executionus on Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
ValerianXIII

Post by ValerianXIII »

April could hear significant snickering already from the class before she even stepped out. With butterflies in her stomach April poked her red face out and saw the faces of 35 students mixed male and female staring back at her. She quickly retreated back inside leaning her back against the wall taking a deep breath.

"Time's up April!!" Her teacher called out.

This was her cue to finally emerge looking straight down amongst all the laughter as she beelined it straight to her desk.

She self consciously kept her bare knees together after she slid into the wooden desk and pulled the short Sunday dress as low she possibly could. Either way she looked left or right she was sure to find her gaze met by a host of grinning faces.

Even Sister Judith was beaming with delight at the humiliated girl. That tingle in her body was giving the teacher so much pleasure and she wasn't even close to stopping now.

Sister Judith always had a dominant side, with strong bend towards humiliation, especially when it involved certain females. Here she had this Slender brown haired doe faced girl under her complete control. Out of all her other choices it was April she would have picked over all others to play victim to her deviant desires. She felt that tingle in her body grow and grow but she only wanted more and there was no telling what extreme she could take things to.

"April would you please come up front so we could all get a look at you." She did so keeping her eyes downcast as she shuffled to the front of the class by Sister Judy.

"My you look lovely in your new dress, April" She could hear more giggling from the classroom behind her and she turned redder.

"Your blushing so much your face is beginning to match the pink on your dress. I think we should share this with the class, don't you?"

With that being said she grabbed April by her wrist turning the girl to face the class. Sister Judy did a full circle around the girl eyeing her from top to bottom. She could feel the shame emanating from the girl as she stood in front of her peers.

"You can return to your seat now and if you behave I'll take the dress back at 9:30." April returned to her seat glancing at the clock. it had just turned 9 so that meant thirty more minutes in the dreadful outfit. She was sure to stay awake at this point.

Sister Judy had already made up her mind. There was no way April was getting her clothes back anytime soon. Although she hadn't said anything Sister judy could make out the faint outline of her bra and panties through the pink dress when she circled the girl.

She let some time tick by before taking her next action. Miss Judy called on one of her students from the back of the room. She was well aware of the dislike between April and Sally and purposefully chose her for this next task.

"Sally would you please go and retrieve April's clothes for me?"

April stiffened up not expect this turn of events at all. She figured about 15 more minute were left and and this would all be over.

After just a minute Sally returned with April's button up shirt, jacket and skirt in hand and brought them to the front of the room.

"Lay them on my desk please Sally."

Sally did just as she was told grinning over at the nervous April who eyes were focused on the outfit.

"Thank you Sally." The teacher said.

Sister Judy began going through April's clothes one by one setting them aside neatly. The whole time Sister Judy maintained a bewildered look on her face as she searched through them. April's heart was pounding as she understood what her teacher was up to.

"Sally are you sure all of April's clothes are here. We seem to be missing some underwear."

"Yes Mamm I'm sure." Sally answered promptly.

"I didn't see panties or a bra while i was back there Mamm. She must still be wearing them."

April's heart pounded in panic but she had one last idea that might get her out of this.

"I know where they are Sister I'll get them." She said as she rose from her desk to run back to the cloakroom.

"You stay right where you are young lady!" Sister Judy barked. "Sally will get them just tell her where they are."

Sister Judy was really enjoyed watching the slender girl squirm in her seat.

"What did you do with your underwear April? Did you hide them? You had better not be lying to me girl."

For April the situation had grown hopeless as she was slowly backed into a corner. Looking down at the floor April confessed quietly.

"I'm still wearing them."

"You What!" barked Sister Judy pretending not to know what was going on. Didn't i tell you no underwear at all under that dress! Answer me Young lady!"

"Uh..I didn't know you meant my underwear too. Sorry I guess I just forgot..but I can still go and take them off if that's what you want Sister."

April was struggling now to come up with something that allowed her out of this situation gracefully.

"It's a little late for that now missy. You have landed yourself in hot water this time! Come up here right now."

April kept her head down and eyes cast to the floor as she made her way to the front of the class.

"What are we going to do with you silly girl?" it's one thing after another. Lie after lie. I suppose making you wear that silly dress just wasn't shameful enough. So since you love showing off your underwear so much how about you show it to the entire class!"

Sister Judy reached for the hem of April's short summer dress.

"Arms up! Straight up into the air"
Last edited by ValerianXIII on Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheBlushingPrincess

TheBlushingPrincess

Executionus

Post by Executionus »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:14 am The Tommy story ends with a foreshadowing of revenge. Did Blondie ever write a revenge sequel?
Yep, and it's a fairly weird one actually as Tommy develops superpowers. Tommy's Retribution

Blondie has several stories on that site, and he runs a sister site for other people's stories that has some good ones (mostly ENM). It's not even a fraction as active as here though.

Clicking Blondie's name links you to all of the rest.