KWC- The Fundraiser (Part 35 Added.)

Here lie the stories of contests past, find your old story posts here.
AllieNF

Re: KWC- The Fundraiser Part 3

Post by AllieNF »

The Nude Fundraiser: Part 3 - The Bus Ride

Waking after her mostly restless sleep, Jenna couldn’t tell if it was intelligence or exhaustion talking when the idea to go to school without panties and bra came to her. Going without them was not unheard of, but she was pretty sure she’d never done both together.

The temperatures were still very warm, almost summer-like, so shorts and a t-shirt would work as her normal outfit if she wanted.

Though, shorts felt too protective. Part of doing this was because she wanted to feel like she was wearing less. Wearing shorts and a t-shirt would make her as covered as she was on any normal day, like wearing that long t-shirt to dinner.

She looked in her closet and after just a few moments of no and maybe she found the perfect skirt. It was tan and pleated, past her butt but not as low as mid-thigh. She’d be “open” like she wanted but wouldn’t have to worry about every little move she made.

She moved on to a white blouse from a t-shirt. She had to laugh because overall it covered more, but the material was thinner and a little more see-through. Plus, if she wore it untucked, she could probably get away with a few buttons undone and showing off her belly button.

She grabbed her converse sneakers for today, and of course, she wouldn’t be Jenna without her mismatched socks. Green on the left and white with pink and orange stripes on the right.

Jenna looked at herself in the mirror, and flipped the front of the skirt up. She still could use a shave down there, but it’s not like people were going to see that today.

She waved off breakfast and kissed her mom good-bye before stopping at the front door.

“Mom,” Jenna said, a little tentatively as she raised her hand with her car keys and began working her house key off the chain, “I think I’m going to take the bus today.” Jenna hung her car keys by the door.

Alexandra was surprised. Jenna hadn’t taken the bus for…well, Covid hit when she was a sophomore and had just gotten her license, so a few years really. “Are you sure you can still catch it honey?”

Peering out the window Jenna could see 3 or 4 kids at the stop about a third of a block down. “Yeah, it hasn’t come yet.”

“Okay dear. If that’s what you want to do.” Mrs. Jenkins replied. “You’ll have to tell me why later.”

“Sure,” Jenna said a little sadly, knowing full well that she wouldn’t. “Love you mom.” She exclaimed as she bounded bra-less and pantie-less out the door to the bus stop.

It wasn’t long before she was at the bus stop with 3 others from the neighborhood. The 2 boys she’d known for a long time, Mike and Dennis, and Lauren the girlfriend of the “star actor/athlete at Kentucky Central High School.

Mike was the first to greet her. “Hey Jenna. Car problems today?”

She chuckled uncomfortably. “Yeah, a little. The bus will still take me though, right?”

“Sure.” Mike said.

“It’s not all that full anymore. Since Covid. Some of the families went to home schooling and a few moved away cause of jobs.” Offered Dennis. He was a grade behind them due to a bad year in one of the earlier grades, but he was the same age as Mike and Jenna.

The boys went back to talking amongst themselves as Jenna looked back at Lauren.

Lauren smiled wryly, more of a smirk. It was definitely loaded and Jenna wasn’t sure what with. “So, I heard about this theater fundraiser you guys are going to be doing. Wild!” After widening her smiled Lauren continued, “So, are you participating?”

Jenna tapped her backpack tentatively. “My forms are in here.”

Jenna thought the rumor would get out quick, and was certain that Jacob had been the one to tell Lauren. In fact, any student outside of the theater program who knew could probably be tracked back to Jacob’s big mouth. If Jenna was the top of the theater food chain for girls, then Jacob was that for the boys. He’d been a lead in every show since he was a freshman, except for the one he missed when the football team went to the state championships. Widely regarded as one of the best running backs the school had seen, it turned out he was a pretty capable actor as well. His outgoing nature and popularity made him the exact wrong person to trust with a secret. Lauren probably got the information from him first hand, as she was his girlfriend at the moment. Hell, Jenna thought, he probably pranced around her naked all night. She doubted he could wait to get his cock out in front of all the girls at school.

“Nervous?” the redheaded Lauren inquired her smirk returning.

“Oh, hell yes.” Sarah replied without hesitation, causing both girls to laugh.

Mike and Dennis were confused, since they hadn’t heard most of the conversation and even if they had, neither girl had said enough to let on.

“What’s funny?” Mike inquired.

Jenna got quiet, but Lauren answered for them both. “I think you’ll find out in announcements during home room today.”

Dennis saw the bus and alerted the others.

“Can I sit with you today, Jenna?” Lauren placed her hand on Jenna’s shoulder making eye contact while she asked.

Jenna wasn’t sure this was about. She nodded yes, just as the bus pulled up and opened its door. Dennis entered first, followed by Mike and then Lauren. Jenna stepped on last, surprised to see Mrs. Stewart was still driving the bus after all these years.

“Well, well, Ms. Jenkins, haven’t seen you on my bus in a few years.” The driver asked.

“Yeah, just having car problems today.” Was Jenna’s retort. “It’s good to see you though.”

“Will I be seeing more of you?” Mrs. Stewart’s follow up question was more than Jenna could handle and she started to laugh.

“Probably.” Jenna said and then she sauntered down the aisle and sat with Lauren about midway back on the bus.

Lauren reminded Jenna that with all the stops it’s probably about 30 minutes to get to the school, not the 12 minutes or so it takes when she drives.

“I bet Jacob is looking for to the fundraiser, isn’t he?” Jenna asked the cheerleader, catching her a little off guard.

Lauren laughed. “Of course. He’s already begun a fitness cleanse to try to give his muscles more definition by Monday.”

“And how do you feel about it all?” Asked Jenna, honestly curious.

Lauren thought for a second more than Jenna imagined she would, and then answered, “To be honest Jenna, and don’t take any offense to this. I’m looking forward to seeing you sluts and whores get humiliated.”

Jenna was shocked and turned beet red. “What…what do you mean?” She stammered.

“At first,” Lauren started, “I was upset because everyone would get to see him naked. But he’s going to let me write my name on his penis that morning, so everyone knows he’s mine.”

Jenna couldn’t help but notice that Lauren, while not yelling was also not worried about keeping her voice down. He last responses seemed to get a few sets of ears to perk up.

“Then I started thinking about you girls in the drama club and how much time you’ll get to spend with him during the shows. And I thought about all the other girls he’s dated…mostly theater girls. Even you. Only like one other cheerleader like me.” Lauren continued laying out her case. “So, that means you all think you’re pretty hot stuff if you can get a man like that to look at you and not at a cheerleader. On Monday, we’re all going see how wrong you are.”

With that thought, Lauren reached down and lifted Jenna’s skirt to see her panties…except there weren’t any.

Jenna reacted quickly, swatting Lauren’s hand away and pushing her skirt back to normal.

“Well, my…my…my,” Lauren smiled with a little lilt in her voice as she spoke. “I do believe you’re ready to pop those clothes off a day early Jenna Jenkins.”

Jenna was caught, stunned and scared, a tear on her cheek.

“You just may be a real slut after all,” the cheerleader cackled.

It was then that the bus stopped again to pick up another passenger. Roger, a quiet loner, got on the bus and started walking farther back to a seat. Jenna thought this was a great time to switch seats and stood, but Lauren grabbed her hand.

“Oh no. It’ll be better for you if you stay. Changing your seat now would make me angry.” Lauren explained.

Jenna sat down, hurt and lost.

As the two settled in again, Lauren let her hand begin to fumble with the hem of Jenna’s skirt. For her part, Jenna tried not to swat at the redhead, she didn’t try to stop her. Here in the seat no one else could really see.

Lauren eyed up her prey. “Didn’t think I knew you and him had gotten together during that musical your freshmen year.”

No one really knew, Jenna thought. While she made no illusions in her mind that Jacob was not boyfriend material, there was definitely an attraction between the two from time to time. It had kind of spilled over during that musical, when each had gotten a better part than they should have for someone in their grade. The older kids were upset and Jenna and Jacob were easy enemies for them. They had bonded over that, in a way that led to a few make-out sessions in the wing curtains backstage. They never really went on a date and had decided not to pursue a relationship before the show even opened. Since then, there had been a handful of other make-out sessions. If she were being fair to the situation, Jenna would have to admit that Jacob was the first guy to her shirt off, but it was dark and she didn’t think he’d seen anything.

At this point, Jenna figured, Lauren probably knew all of that. Jacob is obviously a kiss and tell kind of guy, though she herself had never even heard a whiff of rumors about herself, Jenna assumed if Lauren knew Jacob had obviously told others.

“I…I didn’t think anyone knew.” Jenna said softly, gaining control of her skirt again.

Lauren grabbed both of Jenna’s hands and pushed them down to her side. “No. Your skirt is mine.” Lauren’s hands moved to the hem once more…and flipping it up almost fully, she tucked and rolled as much as she could into the waist of the skirt, revealing as much of Jenna’s naked thighs and stubble covered pussy as possible.

It was during this maneuver that Lauren realized Jenna was without a bra as well. “You really did choose to under-dress for school today, didn’t you Jenna.”

Embarrassed and red, with another tear on her cheek, Jenna nodded yes.

“Say it out loud Jenna, to me…” Lauren implored forcefully.

“Yes.” The quiet mousy voice that came out of Jenna would have felt foreign to anyone, and to Jenna herself it seemed truly a different person.

The smirk on Lauren’s face finally made sense. It was a vindictive smirk. Jenna felt truly scared now, for the first time today as Lauren began unbuttoning her blouse until all the buttons were undone.

“Please, don’t…” Jenna begged.

“Don’t what?”

“Don’t open my shirt here, on the bus.” Jenna’s whole face now begging Lauren, the fear fully upon it.

Lauren laughed. “Why not, it will all be on display Monday. All of your unsexy ugly body.”

The bust came to a stop at the school and Lauren opened one side of Jenna’ shirt enough to expose her perky breast and even the freckles…

The kids began to bounce off the bus, passing Jenna and Lauren. She was sure a few of the boys saw as they paused on their way by. Some offered to let them go first, but Lauren waved them all on…until they were the last ones on the bus.

“When your feet touch the sidewalk, Jenna, you may cover yourself back up…but not until then.” Lauren said in Jenna’s ear. “No get up and walk off this bus as if this is natural.”

Jenna stood, doing as she was told, and she nervously walked off the bust, trying to keep herself at an angle, so Mrs. Stewart didn’t see…but she did.

“I guess I will be seeing more of you,” the bus driver said with a laugh. “Another victim, Lauren?”

“You could say that, Mrs. Stewart.” Lauren replied. Then putting her finger to her lips she continued with “Shhh.”

“Just like always.” The old woman agreed with a nod.

“Jenna, stop,” said Lauren as her ‘victim’ reached the landing and had turned to face the door, her shirt undone, both sides flapped over so her breasts were fully visible to anyone looking inside, her pussy and upper this revealed by the state the cheerleader left her tan skirt in. Jenn was truly frightened now, knowing that this was no an isolated incident for Lauren and the bus driver that had known Jenna since she had started to going to school in this district nine years ago. Jenna was frightened as Lauren grabbed the back side of her skirt and lifted, letting Mrs. Stewart see her ass.

Mrs. Stewart reached over and smacked Jenna’s naked ass.

“Now, get to homeroom you slut.” Lauren commanded. “I’ll see you in second period for history. You’ll have homeroom and first to wonder what happens next…”

Jenna quickly stepped off the bus and as soon as her feet hit the sidewalk, she quickly fixed her skirt, listening to the two laughing on the bus. She moved away quickly as she buttoned her shirt realizing what a dreadful mistake it was that she didn’t even pack a spare pair of panties or a bra in her bag. That was bad planning.

She made her way to Mr. Elba’s room to give him her paperwork. She wondered if she could go through with the fundraiser after what she had just experienced. She truly wasn’t sure. Maybe with her trusted teacher there might be answers…
Last edited by AllieNF on Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thank You For Reading My Stories.
jimmythehand

Re: KWC- The Fundraiser (Part 3 added.)

Post by jimmythehand »

Interesting part 3. I've seen plenty of ENF stories where the protagonist evetually turns from embarrassment to exhibitionism, but I don't think I've seen it go the other way before. I'm looking forward to seeing where things go next.
AllieNF

Re: KWC- The Fundraiser (Part 3 added.)

Post by AllieNF »

jimmythehand wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:05 pm Interesting part 3. I've seen plenty of ENF stories where the protagonist evetually turns from embarrassment to exhibitionism, but I don't think I've seen it go the other way before. I'm looking forward to seeing where things go next.
When I hatched the premise, I wasn't sure where it was going to go. The first version started to feel a little much...too much like a girl becoming comfortable with exhibitionism. I was afraid that wasn't going to cut it in this group, so I started re-writing to add more humiliation aspect to some of it. I'm trying to keep some of the original story but make it more of what I think people want. SO, that's where we are. First time writer getting their feet wet with a story that might give the veterans a little whiplash.

I admittedly miss Jenna who discovers exhibitionism. But, I think she'll live on. I'm having fun with what I'm doing and I'm trying to let the story write itself more now. We're deviating a lot. So, it's becoming surprising to me again.

Time to get part 4 into shape... thank you for your comment.
AllieNF

Re: KWC- The Fundraiser Part 4

Post by AllieNF »

The Nude Fundraiser: Part 4- The Announcement

Jenna had never been a prude. She wasn’t the school’s resident good girl, but she wasn’t the school’s slut either. She was an average girl when it came to all that. She was still a virgin, but she’d dated enough that no one accused her of being that. Kissing, touching over and under the clothes a little, and there was Jacob, the one boy she had let see her topless, but not nude. Her sexual prowess and experiences were mostly unremarkable.

Had she been able to do what she wanted on the bus, just let her skirt down a little bit…maybe… to her knees, or pull it up some…or even unbutton her top…all things she was going to try to do in her seat, by herself… if she’d been able to do any of that, she may have been happier. Instead, she had to sit with Lauren and Lauren was mean.

Now Jenna was embarrassed. She had no way to cover up. She was stuck in her skirt, top, two mismatched socks and her shoes. If her shoes counted as one thing and her socks counted as one thing, that was four things. Twenty-five dollars an item and they all come off…but that was Monday. Jenna didn’t want to think about that now. Except she had too. She was on her way to Mr. Elba’s class to give him her paperwork solidifying that she was prepared to do just that on Monday.

Most of the student body didn’t even know about it yet and here she was, halfway to being naked at school. Seen by at least two people, probably more…with the threat of more to come. She walked the hallways nervous. Jenna passed by Mike and Dennis and she wondered if either one of them had gotten a look as they exited the bus. The boys barely noticed her as she walked by them, so their demeanor gave no indication they had.

She veered off down the arts hallway to the drama room to see the architect of this bizarre Fundraiser.

Mr. Elba looked a little more frazzled than he did yesterday. His desk phone was ringing and he was already on his cell phone having an animated conversation with what sounded like an unhappy parent. “I’m sorry. You’ll have to take your objections to the school board. They have approved this plan and are supportive of this fundraiser. Your student does not have to participate, but that will freeze them out of the drama club for this year. Thank You. Have a nice day.” And he ended the call. Reaching for his desk phone, he smiled at Jenna as she entered.

She was already pulling her packet out of her bag, when he answered his desk phone and his other phone rang again. Jenna handed her teacher the packet, waved and exited the room as he grimaced at another unhappy parent. She started to wonder how unhappy her parents would be when they found out. At this point, they were bound too. They were friends with other parents. Certainly, someone would call. Someone would say something. Then, Jenna would not only be naked in school but on the hook for trouble at home.

Walking down the hall, feeling the breeze against the skin of her lower lips was a liberating feeling, when she gave into the pleasure of the moment. When Jenna stopped worrying for even a moment about Lauren and what she might be planning…it didn’t feel that bad. But half dressed is not nude and right now, only a few people knew.

Lauren saw Jenna in the hallway, and passed her slowly enough to mouth the word “slut,” which made Jenna cringe. Lauren turned with an evil grin, lowering her hand beneath her waist and making grabbing gesture at about the height of Jenna’s pussy. She flinched and hurried off to her homeroom, not even wanting to be the hallway with her anymore.

Jenna made it to her homeroom as the bell was starting to right, she made her way to her desk. Looking around to see if anyone was acting different. She scanned the room for people who had been on the bus and all she saw was Roger, the loner. He was looking almost right through her, but staring. If she were a betting girl, she’d bet he saw her on the bus.

She had never considered his sexuality or dating life. He wasn’t unattractive, just very stand offish. As she settled into her seat, she kind of hoped he like what he saw.

Mr. McGuffin’s Voice came through the loudspeakers…

“Teachers, students, faculty and staff of Kentucky Central High School, Welcome to Friday. Let’s give a hardy cheer for the Fighting Chickens of Kentucky Central High!”

He always paused for the cheer that never came. The teachers didn’t even bother.

“Please remember that mischief of any kind will not be permitted at tonight’s football game. Our cross-county rivals East Kentucky School for the Gifted will be sure to put on a fine game with their very small team. Athletics are not their strongpoint, but we’ve been assured they will not be forfeiting this year for lack of players. They have also vowed to forgo the slaughter rule to ensure that our boys get enough field time to help with their college scholarships. That’s very nice of them.

The cheerleaders have asked me just this morning to hold a pep rally in the gym this afternoon during last period and I see no reason not too. So, Pep Rally last period. Sorry for the sudden change teachers.”

Jenna died a little. It had to be Lauren’s doing. This has to be part of her plan.

Mr. McGuffin cleared his throat.

“Now, Students and Staff…I’m about to make a very unusual announcement that will be of great interest to most of you. I ask that you remain quiet during the announcement, so that you hear it all fully.” He took a deep breath.

“Starting on Monday the students of the Kentucky Central High Drama and Stage Crew Club will be holding a very unique fundraiser and we are all encouraged to have cash or monetary resources available to help out these students in the quest to hold this year’s musical in the early spring. This will not be the typical bake sale that we are all accustomed too. This is what we are calling a nude fundraiser.”

Of course, this was the first part of the announcement where things broke down in each classroom. In Jenna’s room there were loud conversations and questions beginning. “What did he say?” and “Did he say Nude?” and “What does that mean?” Questions most likely being asked in every room throughout the school. Mrs. Apgar, Jenna’s home room teacher, tried to quiet the student while making eye contact with Jenna, who was trying to slink down in her chair and be invisible. Carly, another Drama Club member in the same home room, Jenna noted, was also trying to blend in with the desk.

“This is a new kind of Fundraiser that Mr. Elba suggested and we will be implementing with the full support of the school board.”

The murmurs continued in classes throughout the school.

“The students of the Drama and Stage Crew Club will come to their homeroom periods completely naked on Monday morning.”

That statement led to an uproar that could be heard in the hallways. The girls tried to sneak farther under their desks, and they assumed something similar was happening with drama kids throughout Kentucky Central.

“Donations from you students, staff, faculty and parents will keep them that way. The more we give, the less they will wear.”

Another uproar. Some of the boys were giving each other high fives. Jenna felt a little sick to her stomach over the entire thing. She wished harder that she had her panties and bra.

“A website has been started for this event. An announcement about the fundraiser and a link to that website will be sent out this morning to the districtwide alert system. You may use that link to donate through the site from any digital payment source or credit card. Cash payments can also be made in person with the students or Mr. Elba on Monday. So, break your piggy banks this weekend and be ready to help the Drama Club put on a show we all want to see starting Monday.” And with that, Mr. McGuffin clipped off the microphone which started a wave of cheering throughout the school.

Many of the students in Mrs. Apgar’s class looked back to Jenna. She had been a lead in last year’s musical and had been well known for being in theater by all of her peers. Carly, to a lesser degree, but some students looked to her as well.

“Yo, this true Jenna?” shouted Ezra from across the room.

With a deep sigh, sitting up in her chair to face the music, Jenna replied. “Yes. It’s true.”

“You gonna be naked?! That’s dope.” Ezra continued and most of the class cheered.

“Yes, I will be naked.” Saying it out loud to other students made it real in a way that made her heart sink.

“But she will only stay that way if you all donate to the theater club.” Mrs. Apgar added. Her words reminded Jenna what this was all about.

She smiled at her teacher and said, “Thanks. That’s right. You only get a preview if you don’t buy your ticket.”

“How much are tickets?” a different voice asked. “I’ll pay.”

“Yeah, me too!” “Me too!” “I’ll pay!” a chorus of voices started…not all boys either.

Carly joined in the conversation. “It’s $25. An article of clothes to keep us out of them.”

“I got that.” “I can find that.” “Worth it.” And similar thoughts the voices rang out.

Jenna started to feel like it may indeed be worth it after all, if the kids in this class were so willing to pay certainly there was money to be had for the drama club throughout the campus community…But she had to wonder what would happen if the students blew past their goals? That sounded like it could be a real possibility.

“Do you two want to come up here and let them see what they’ll be paying for on Monday?” Mrs. Apgar asked the girls.

Carly and Jenna looked at each other for a moment in feat and shrugged. They both slid out of the seats and stood to walk to the front of the classroom…. but Mrs. Apgar stopped them.

“Hmm. A little hesitation, but not a lot. That was a little test.” The kind teacher waved for the girls to sit down. “Wait until they pay.”

“Yo! Mrs. A. I’ll pay right now if they’ll take the shirts off.” Ezra shouted fishing out his wallet.

“No Mr. Plurbus. Not until Monday.” The teacher admonished. “Besides, the money isn’t for them, it’s for the Drama program.”

And with that the bell rang. The two girls started collecting their things and made for the door. Mrs. Apgar begged them to hold back a moment.

“If either of you had been wearing a bra, I’d have let him pay. I’d be careful today. If something like that happens in another class, the teacher may not be so astute or protective.” She gave Jenna a gentle swat on her butt. “You understand me, Jenna?”

Shocked by the touch and the fact that she’d done nothing out of the ordinary, but Mrs. Apgar knew she was pantie-less, Jenna could only respond “Yes, Mrs. Apgar.”

Before Carly and Jenna left for first class. Mrs. Apgar had one final thought, “Oh girls.” They stopped at the door. “I’ll be donating too.” She finished with a wink.

As they continued into the hallway, the two students giggled together.

“Carly, would you really have just popped that sweatshirt off?” Jenna stated as the girls walked.

Carly nodded yes.

“That’s brave.”

“Thanks.” Carly answered, blushing a little. “I…I really don’t mind being topless at all.”

Intrigued by the thought, Jenna asked, “Do you do that a lot?”

“Not like a lot, a lot,” Carly explained. “But some.”

“That’s vague,” Jenna laughed.

Pulling away a little. “I gotta get to my class in the C- Wing. I’ll tell you more at lunch, okay…as long as you promise not to judge.”

“Okay,” Jenna said and Carly turned and started to go. “Oh, Carly…”

The other girl stopped and turned once more. Jenna lifted her skirt to show that she wasn’t wearing panties, which prompted a confused smile from Carly.

“Let’s call it the closest thing I have to a pinkie swear on the not judging you,” she said lowering her skirt.

Carly smiled and started moving quickly towards C-Wing.

It was at that moment Jenna realized she hadn’t even thought about who was in the hallway when she pulled her skirt up. Trapped in her own little world, she wasn’t even thinking about the other students. The hallway was almost clear now, but she was certain a moment ago it wasn’t. The bell rang, and she hurried off. Her class was in A-wing so she still had ground to cover to get there. She was going to be late. She hoped that wouldn’t land her in too much trouble…because it already felt like she’d be in plenty later today at the pep rally.
Last edited by AllieNF on Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AllieNF

The Fundraiser Part 5

Post by AllieNF »

The Nude Fundraiser: Part 5- Late

Jenna was absolutely late to her first class, Mr. Riley’s Literature and the Human Experience. He was generally not a very happy man and when students misbehaved or were late to class, he was generally less happy. Out of all the teachers Jenna had during her time at Kentucky Central so far, Mr. Riley was the strictest. Being late to class was not an option on a good day. She entered as quietly as she could, but there was no way he wasn’t going to notice her coming late. She just wanted to keep the distraction to a minimum and hopefully the embarrassment would be less.

“You are late to class.” He bellowed as she closed the door.

“I’m sorry Mr. Riley. I was held back by Mrs. Apgar in homeroom.”

“If that were true, she’d have given you a pass.” He snapped back at her weak response.

“…but she did…” Jenna tried to defend herself, knowing that maybe it wasn’t Mrs. Apgar that slowed her down, but showing Carly her lack of panties that was the real culprit.

“Down to the office and get a tardy slip. My grace period is over. You kids show up to class on-time now. It’s been two weeks.” He barked.

She dumped her stuff at her desk, being careful not to bend down or move strangely in anyway. The whole class was watching. As she walked back to the door.

Mr. Riley spoke, a little gentler this time, “Wait, Ms. Jenkins…you’re one of those Drama Club kids, right?”

She turned and nodded to him.

He shook his head almost sympathetically for a brief moment before speaking, “That’s almost enough to make me reconsider sending you to the office right now. The amount of embarrassment and humiliation you’ll likely experience on Monday… but it’s not.” His tone changed back to angry barking with a ferocious speed. “You’re a distraction today and on Monday it’s going to be worse. How are we expected to teach with a bunch of naked teenagers in our classes?... maybe this will help you. Get enough late slips today and you won’t be here on Monday. Get down to the office.”

Some of the students laughed at this turn of events which made Jenna feel small as she walked out of the classroom. Her teacher’s reaction to the fundraiser was different than what she expected… but then again Mr. Riley was never one of the teachers anyone thought had any sexual urges. He’d been married for 40 years or so, and never seemed to be swayed one way or the other by a teasing gesture or comment from any of the girls. Jenna had been in a different class with him as a freshman and he was the proctor when she took the SATs. She marked it down in her mental notebook, Mr. Riley wasn’t excited to see naked teenagers. She wasn’t expecting a donation from him.

Continuing her path down to the Attendance Office, Jenna began to wonder about the policy of showing up late to a class, causing a distraction, being sent to the attendance office to report that you were late and earn…earn points towards future punishment…only then being sent back to the same room you initially caused a distraction in only to cause a second distraction by returning.

“Can I help you, Jenna?” Asked Ms. Carol, the Attendance Clerk.

“Yeah, I was late for Riley. Literature and Human Condition. Room A106.” She answered.

“Hmm, his first of the year. That grace period of his gets shorter and shorter every year.” The young clerk explained. She’d been the Attendance clerk for about 5 years now, after spending 1 year as secretary at the Middle School that Jenna attended.

“Maybe he’ll retire soon and give us all a grace period from him.” Was Jenna’s retort…Which caught Ms. Carol off guard.

“Jenna!” She exclaimed.

Sensing that her comment may have been a little mean-spirited, Jenna back-tracked. “You’re right, I’m sorry. That wasn’t nice.”

“Wasn’t nice? It was a little mean. I’ve half a mind not to be nice to you.”

“Nice to me? What?” Jenna was surprised.

“It’s just…the buttons on your shirt are a little askew. I can see inside at your tits.” Ms. Carols pointed as she spoke. “I think you’re showing off more than you want too.”

Jenna quickly looked to her shirt and it was true, she missed an entire button and her shirt had billowed out creating a window to her left breast. Lauren's shenanigan's on the bus truly had lasting consequences. Making Jenna nervous for what was to come.

“Fuck!” she quietly shouted as she started to adjust her shirt…

“Do you want to do that in private?” the clerk asked as Jenna undid most of the buttons under that point….

Jenna was quick to answer yes…but then changed her mind saying, “No. I guess it really isn’t going to matter much anymore.”

“That’s right, you’re in the drama club.” Ms. Carol said, remembering. “You’re not the first today to show a little extra skin. Mr. McGuffin already has a freshman in his office who pulled her leggings off in home room.”

“Oh No!” Jenna responded with heartfelt shock for the girl as she started buttoning back up.

“It’s not really her fault. Some of the boys said she was too chicken to participate, so she started to undress to prove that she wasn’t.”

“That is a brave girl.” Jenna said.

Ms. Carol continued. “The boys already have detentions. Mr. McGuffin is trying to calm her down.”

“That’s good.”

“Do you want to help? You’re the Drama Club President, right? You may be able to make her feel better…or at least keep her from doing something stupid today.”

Jenna laughed. “You did notice I don’t have a bra on, right?”

“That’s right,” Ms. Carol giggled. “You may not be the best role model.”

With a deep sigh, thinking that she was going to do it again… “You want to know the worst part, Ms. Carol?” Jenna started to lift her skirt so the attendance clerk could see she wasn’t wearing any panties either.

“Oh, my goodness!” Ms. Carol exclaimed with wide eyes and a little more of a smile than Jenna expected.

Letting her skirt back down and straightening it, Jenna responded, “Yeah. I guess I’m rehearsing. I didn’t really mean to show anybody…but some people have figured it out.”

“How do you feel about it?” inquired the clerk.

Jenna thought and then began, “When I’m in control of showing it or telling people, I’m okay. There was an incident on the bus, where…” she trailed off. “When others are…” She couldn’t continue.

Ms. Carol reached out from her desk and took Jenna’s hand. “I understand, Jenna. I do.” The two looked at each other. “You’re in a time of your life we’re you’re discovering things. This is all part of that. You probably like being a show-off a little. I imagine with all the dancing and theater, that has to be true. …but that’s something you do because you want too, you choose too. If someone takes that choice away from you, it can be very intimidating. No everyone likes that. Some do.”

And Ms. Carol released Jenna’s hand with that. It left Jenna with questions, but now was not the time. She should probably get back to class.
Ms. Carol poked on more time, “Are you sure you don’t want to talk to the girl? ...as a friend…mentor?”

Jenna broke. “Sure, I’ll try.”

“Go over to his office, I’ll let him know you’re coming.” The clerk said as she picked up her desk phone to intercom with the school’s Principal.
Last edited by AllieNF on Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AllieNF

The Fundraiser Part 6

Post by AllieNF »

The Nude Fundraiser: Part 6- The Brave Girl

Mr. McGuffin’s office was not too far away, just down the hall about 20 steps or so. She could have gone through the administrative complex, through all the various secretaries in the lobby pool and past the resource officer’s desk…but it was easier this way.

She knocked on the door and announced herself. She waited to hear the response and entered when it came.

Jenna Stepped into Mr. McGuffin’s office, to see him sitting behind his desk and the little blonde freshman with the pixie cut she’d seen at the meeting sitting in one of the two chairs across from him. To her relief, Jenna noticed the girl’s leggings were on her body.

Jenna walked towards the girl, outstretching her hand. “Hi, I’m Jenna, you may remember me from the meeting yesterday.”

“Sarah,” the girl responded, taking Jenna’s hand and shaking it.

“I hear you may be a little eager to get naked?” Jenna asked.

“Just the opposite,” The principal offered. “She’s quite nervous about it.”

Sarah spoke up, keeping the administrator from going any further. “I’m still not sure I want to do it, to be honest.”

“But you pulled those leggings off in your home room in front of all the other students…” Jenna stated cautiously as she sat in the chair next to her.
“Or, is that not what happened?”

“Well,” Sarah got a little sheepish for a second and then began… “Okay, so after the announcement the kids were rowdy. I been doing the chorus and play stuff since like first grade and they knew I was probably supposed to be in the drama club. So… they like started chanting ‘take it off’ over and over. And Mr. Morris told them no. And then a couple of them started to say it’s because I was too chicken and I’d never really do it. And I didn’t like that.”

“It’s a case where she was being bullied.” The principal interjected.

“Yeah. That’s…it was getting rough.” Sarah continued, “They were calling me chicken and said I didn’t have the guts. And… I don’t know. I’m not sure if I do…I guess. I don’t know. But… I was so mad I just… I stood up and started to pull my leggings and panties off.”

“Impressive story.” Jenna said, with a smile of respect. “How much did you get off before the teacher stopped you?”

“Both shoes, leggings panties off my left leg.”

“Bare assed and bent over in front of your class? You’re definitely ready for Monday.” Jenna laughed as she said it.

Mr. McGuffin shot her a stern look.

“I don’t know,” Sarah waffled. “I didn’t even know I was doing it. It was like I was just so mad I was on auto-pilot. I…I still don’t know if I’m going to be able to do it. I’m not really sure I want to do it, but I don’t want to go a year without doing the school musical.”

“I hear you there,” Jenna agreed. “So, Ms. Carol seemed to think you were having an issue or upset or something and I could help. What do you need?” She asked the younger girl, but looked inquisitively towards her principal as she spoke.

He took a hard swallow and as he started to talk, Sarah spoke instead.

“I did come in upset. I was in trouble. Mr. Morris was shocked and yelling at everyone and that…that was my fault, I guess. And I didn’t want that…and I kinda couldn’t believe what I had done and I was embarrassed…”

“And I did okay, calmed her down, let her know she wasn’t in trouble,” inserted the administrator, “but when I knew what she was done and heard she was afraid to do it again on Monday, I…” He paused, realizing it was going to sound bad. “I tried to convince her that she was brave and could be brave…”

And Jenna finally realized what was going on, “…so, you tried to convince her to undress for you in your office.”

Hanging his head, in a little bit of shame, “yes.”

“He really just started that part.” Sarah said.

Turning to the younger girl, Jenna asked, “and would he have been successful in this endeavor?”

“I don’t know. I don’t think so. Probably not?” Sarah sputtered about.

Jenna looked straight at Mr. McGuffin, with a definite attitude of disappointment. “And you weren’t going to let her go back to her classroom until she did?”

“No, no, …I …” He stammered.

Taking control of the situation, Jenna pointed to her principal, “You, get out of this room and leave us for five minutes. I’m sure there’s something else you can be doing.”

He answered in the affirmative and walked out of the room as he was told. Jenna pondered the moment because it felt weird to be telling her principal what to do, but it felt good to order him. She shook off the thought and returned her mental processes to the scared and unsure girl in the seat next to her.

“Look Sarah, he was being a pervert and you don’t have to put up with that. What we are going to go through on Monday…if you decide to do it…what we are going to go through on Monday is a big damn deal. But that’s Monday. Don’t let anyone convince you to do something today. Okay?” As Jenna finished, she kind of thought in light of what happened with Lauren on the bus that she should have been giving the talk to herself.

“Yes, Jenna. I understand.”

The older girl continued, “Giving people like Mr. McGuffin or the kids in your class a chance to see you, all of you or parts of your outside of the fundraiser really takes away the dignity of the thing. I mean, if there’s any dignity to be had in it.”

Jenna looked at Sarah and saw that she had retreated a little bit…and Jenna understood why. She was talking like a parent.

“Look Sarah… I’m scared about Monday too. I really am. I’ve never done anything like it. So…today I’m doing a little…well, I’ll call it the Undress Rehearsal. …I’m not wearing panties and I’m not wearing a bra. …and only a few people know. You’re one of them.”

The younger girl’s eyes went wide as she spoke, “No panties and you’re wearing a skirt? Oh wow.”

“Says the girl who got halfway undressed in homeroom…?!” Jenna shot back.

“That’s fair, I guess.”

“At least I have more control over who knows and who sees.” She said out loud but thought in her head ‘or at least I’m trying to have control over who knows and who sees.’

“That’s kinda smart.” Sarah said approvingly. “How is going so far?”

Choosing not to get into the pitfalls she has experienced, Jenna simply said “Fine.”

“Can I try it too?” The now clearly excited Sarah asked.

“You’re not wearing a skirt… It would be different.”

Sarah already had her shoes off before Jenna had stopped talking. “I know,” she said. “I wanna do it anyway.”

And before Jenna could even raise an objection Sarah was pulling down her leggings and panties.

“You’re really much braver than I think you give yourself credit for.” Jenna said as Sarah extricated her panties from her leggings.

“Is that a bad thing?” Sarah paused for a second and looked over at Jenna who was staring at the girl’s lower-half, free of clothing except her socks which were white and matched. Jenna noted the paler tone of the young girl’s flesh and how, it almost blended with the white of her socks. Jenna noted the smoothness of her younger skin as much as she noted the tone…and she saw the little coin-slot of a pussy that Sarah held between her legs. Jenna was Drawn into a moment of disconnect by the beauty and even the absurdity of the moment. Sarah’s words had to break her out of it, “Jenna…Jenna? Is that bad?”

Snapping back to reality, “is it bad that…that you’re brave? No. I don’t think so.” Jenna’s response made Sarah smile. “But I do think you need to get those leggings back on before Mr. McGuffin comes back in here. If he sees that,” she pointed at the younger girl’s apex, “he’ll get ideas. I promise you.”

Sarah tossed her panties to Jenna and began pulling her leggings on.

Taking a moment to inspect the still warm hipster style panties that Sarah had been wearing, Jenna liked the overall flow and blend of white with the red elastic. “You should probably keep these with you, Sarah. In case you find yourself in a position where you wish you had them today.” She said, once again speaking from her own experience.

As Sarah finished adjusting her leggings and began putting her shoes on, she answered Jenna. “I can’t. No pockets and my book bag is in my homeroom. I can’t just carry my panties in my hand in the hallway.”

Jenna couldn’t fault the logic. She considered keeping them for herself a moment, but decided that wasn’t the right course for her trajectory today.
Having panties meant she might wear them…and while there were moments she thought that it would be a good idea to have them, she knew in her heart that to make Monday happen she had to not have them at all today. Come what may, Jenna was going to finish today without panties. And of course, her bag was in Riley’s class. While her skirt did have a pocket, it currently housed her phone, so she was in a similar predicament in regards to walking down the hall with panties in her hand. …But she had the glimmer of an idea as Mr. McGuffin walked back in.

“Everything okay?” he timidly asked.

Jenna assumed the stern posture she had when she had sent him out of the room. “Mr. McGuffin, what you were trying to do was wrong. And, despite the upcoming fundraiser, was illegal.”

He knew he was caught and tried to respond, but she stopped him with an outstretched flattened palm.

“No. No. Don’t defend yourself,” She stood as she spoke. Sarah watching on, not knowing what was going to happen next. “Mr. McGuffin, we have decided to keep this little infraction a secret, between the three of us…”

The principal was relieved, but only for a moment as Jenna continued. “…on one condition.”

“What…is the condition?” He weakly asked his student.

“Put these on, right now.” Jenna stated with urgency and strength as she handed Sarah’s panties to the man responsible for their education.

“Oh my god.” His wide eyes pulsing as the heart in his chest started beating even faster that it had been. “I can’t…”

Jenna turned to Sarah, “I guess we need to call your parents, Sarah and tell them about what he...”

Their principal snatched the panties from Jenna. “No…no, …no need for that. I’ll do it.”

He grumpily kicked off his shoes as Sarah looked at Jenna with a smile completely in awe of what just happened…what was happening before them.
Mr. McGuffin’s pants and boxers were down very quickly, giving the girls a good look at his penis…at his hard cock, which wasn’t very remarkable except that it was there and in front of them and sticking straight out.

Sarah’s eyes were transfixed on his package and Jenna tried not to laugh as their victim stumbled into the leg holes of Sarah’s white and red hipster style panties. The undergarment made it halfway up his thighs before they became almost too tight to pull up, but he continued. The girls could hear the ripping of the threads as he tried to stuff his cock into the fabric as the elastic was pulled to it’s limit digging into his flesh and leaving a red line across his ass.

He took a pose for a moment, humiliated and frustrated. Let them get a good look before pulling up his pants and fastening them.
“I hope that this settles the matter,” Mr. McGuffin said, perhaps a little angrier than Jenna had anticipated.

His demeanor made her wonder if she had misread the situation…but didn’t change that she was happy she had done it. Perhaps this information would be of use later if Lauren’s plans for the pep rally got a little too out of hand. The entire concept of ordering her principal to do something so humiliating had actually made Jenna a little wet. She found it thrilling to order someone of power to do something so silly… which is not a feeling she expected to have.

Jenna nodded to Mr. McGuffin, signaling that this was sufficient, before reaching her hand out to Sarah. “It’s time we get back to class.”
“It’s almost over already.” Sarah said, “It’ll be second period in no time.”

…And second period, thought Jenna, as the two girls exiting into the hallway, …Second period probably meant showtime.
Last edited by AllieNF on Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Executionus

Re: KWC- The Fundraiser (Part 6 added.)

Post by Executionus »

This story has been very interesting with its heavy focus on the entire lead-up to the nude day and the rampaging insanity running through the minds of the entire school, especially the drama kids themselves, stemming from their knowledge of what's to come. It's been fun.
AllieNF

Post by AllieNF »

Executionus wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:12 am This story has been very interesting with its heavy focus on the entire lead-up to the nude day and the rampaging insanity running through the minds of the entire school, especially the drama kids themselves, stemming from their knowledge of what's to come. It's been fun.
Thank You. It wasn't my intention to spend this much time on the lead-up, and I've been starting to feel like that's a failing of what I'm doing...but I'm committed to it now... (definitely planning on skipping Saturday and Sunday-except for a recap of Jenna's exploits before the big day.)

I appreciate the comment. It will keep me going as I flail around in the dark. :D
fluffy94

Post by fluffy94 »

Write the way you feel comfortable. Great story so far. I like the interplay between her wanting to do it and looking forward to it, but also the interplay between her and Lauren where she feels intimidated. Kind of reminds me of a story on Literotica where the girl set herself up to be humiliated so it wouldn't seem like she was doing it on purpose.
mikewozere

Post by mikewozere »

fluffy94 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:56 pm Write the way you feel comfortable. Great story so far. I like the interplay between her wanting to do it and looking forward to it, but also the interplay between her and Lauren where she feels intimidated. Kind of reminds me of a story on Literotica where the girl set herself up to be humiliated so it wouldn't seem like she was doing it on purpose.
Sounds interesting. Any idea what it was called @fluffy94 ?