Spam bots

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
librarian

Re: Spam bots

Post by librarian »

Well, there's at least one good thing about them: They're dredging up old stories that I haven't read! I've just been introduced to "Maggy at Camp" for one, which was fun! XD
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Agreed. Even stories I have have read, but forgot about until seeing the title again. Another silver lining will be better moderation against things like this in the future if Viredae grants moderation powers to those that have volunteered!
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

Sorry about that folks, was off on the holidays with the family and some days I just didn't even use the internet.

anyways, took care of the spam bots, hopefully they don't do the whole flood and just give up after the one try as the anti-bot measures seem to have worked for the longest while.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

One of the things I found weird about the main bot was that he joined many months ago, even though he only just now started spamming. I wonder if there's some reason that the bot program created a sleeper agent like that rather than spamming the moment the account was made. Also I wonder if more sleeper agents lie in wait for their activation order.

Also-also, this whole debacle reminds me of the time nearly 20 years ago when I made a webcomic where a character dropped a whole-ass castle on top of a few thousand spam robots. That's a real thing I did as part of a gag and it was glorious.

Either way, today is a great day of victory in the war against Skynet!
AllieNF

Post by AllieNF »

Executionus wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:37 am
dropp(ing) a whole-ass castle on top of a few thousand spam robots.
Sounds like it belongs in Cards Against Humanity.
Thank You For Reading My Stories.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

AllieNF wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:21 am
Executionus wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:37 am
dropp(ing) a whole-ass castle on top of a few thousand spam robots.
Sounds like it belongs in Cards Against Humanity.
You guys really haven't seen the full extent of that side of me here because my works in this community are sexual in nature and loaded with tension, but I'm nucking futs with my regular non-sex writing and creative efforts. That scene came from a sprite comic series I made on an old forum I moderated in the early 2000s. It was actually similar to the Thirst Games 2 thinking back on it, since I had the forum members all design characters and then I tossed them together in a battle royale to the death with hilarious shenanigans.

Also if it makes the situation any funnier, the castle that landed on all of the spam bots was launched from an impossibly-massive weapon called a Castlepult which had its own long story arc and everything before finally being fired by its owner.
PhilMarlowe

Post by PhilMarlowe »

I am willing to help moderate spammers like that.

/Phil