Outnumbered by Slither

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Outnumbered by Slither

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Slither wrote: Outnumbered by Slither

I have been aching to relieve myself of this little anecdote for quite some while.
This happened last summer, it was very hot in England, as some of you might recall. I was minding my business, sitting in the shade, reading a paper on a very well known beach in Devon, when all of a sudden too the left of where i was set, there was a sudden burst of noise, of shouting and screaming.. To cut a long story short, it was a huge posse of Women, about 20 in all, perhaps more, perhaps less, but with the shouting, with females, it always seems like more dosen't it.
Anyway they were arguing about something, but not between themselves, but against Two much younger Girls, say about 18, perhaps 20..Of course these Two much younger ones were taking the piss out of the larger group, and posing in beach wear mini skirts, and well plunging bikinis tops at them, making lude gestures like, as if to call them fatties. I think these older ladies, were down on a beano from some club up north. At one stage it began to get quite heated. "I'd leave if i were you", one of them warned, "Why what will you do, if we don't....sit on us, with that big ass mama, that you've got there!" replied one of the irritating Two-some.."Not exactly...but i'm sure we can think of something..eh ladies"..came the reply, from the self appointed leader as the group winked and smiled at each other, clearly looking for some kind of payback. Suddenly the girl closest to them was grabbed by some of the others.
"Oui, let go of me you fat bitch"..."Yes..let her go", said the other in a supporting gesture. As she did she moved forward to help, but almost instantly she too was set on, by the remainder of the group .
"Right ladies...what shall we do with them" shouted one. all of them apart from the Two young girls were high on laughter.
"Lets cool em off ladies".. with that the Two were roughly dragged along the sand, down towards the Sea. "Get off us", came their unified cries for clemency.."Lets get their clothes off them", came a shout".."Oh yes right here in front of everyone", came another shout of support, suddenly everything had changed "I'm sorry, i'm sorry", the both repeated ernestly, but now all pleas were falling on death ears. between them they had managed to drag them to the wet part of the sand, where the beach met the sea..."Too late for sorry's now"..both of them were taken off their feet, and lifted into air, and carried out into the sea. I watched as whilst they were being held aloft in the air, just a few feet from being dropped into the sea, some of the others were unzipping their beach skirts, whilst other fingers, toyed with the strings that kept their bikini's on, and within seconds, they were both naked. The much younger Teens, had been stripped, but a group of much older, and obease ladies.
With that with a count "One two Threeeeee", they were hoisted into the sea, "Free for all", all of a sudden the grown up women had dived on top of them, and were now ducking them, and lifting then up and out of the water, then proceeded to carry them fully naked, for every ones enjoyment, along the beach, all the time their cries were being completely ignored.
At one point i thought they were going to just leave them, so they could run away naked, to go an lick their wounds somewhere, but not a bit of it...the ladies group wasn't finished...still with them screaming they brought them back, and dug Two big pits, and buried them up to their necks, with only their heads and bare feet breaking the surface of the sand, with them still naked inside. I could see it all. Ice creams were ordered all round, ad whilst they ate them, they took it in turns to tickle their bare feet, and make them promise not to do it again, and of course the silly Girls agreed, as anyone would.
It was surprising, that no one did anything to save them, but o one seem to care, it was a hot day, and every one was having fun, and because i had been watching so long, from behind my paper, i could feel that i had become aroused at such a sight, of first very naked women, and now right in front of me, not much of a lick away, their bare feet was right in front of me, and how i wished i could have tickled them too...that for me, was torture...because i am not sorry to admit such a thing, and i know it seems wiered, but i have always had a foot fetish. I wanted to relieve myself if you know what i mean, but i had to wait to later. I daren't get up, or else they would know, with my bursting from my costume boner pointing all sheets west...They kept the Two captives there for at an hour, before the released them, but only after once more dragging them still naked, all the way back to the sea. the tied had come back, and was licking against the shore by them.
I stayed there as long as i could, just to see them naked once more, then i went back to my caravan, where i had one of the greatest Wank's of my life.
The End
PS Well that is my story, and thank you for allowing me on here to tell you it.
PSS, that is the kind of stories i like to read about, with plenty of stripping, with plenty of clothes to come off, and plenty of tickling. Tickling has got to be the worst torture of the lot, and the best way to avenge something, is not to hit, but to strip them of all their dignity...don't you agree.