doctor appointment with brother by Author

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

doctor appointment with brother by Author

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Author wrote: doctor appointment with brother by Author

Just a few weeks ago I had to go to the hospital because I bruised a lower vertebra and fractured my tailbone. It was the first warm day of the year so I wanted to go outside and stretch and run. I was doing gymnastics and fell straight down onto my ass on the concrete of the street. I am only fifteen years old so when I went to see a doctor I had to have my mom come with me and she brought my little thirteen year old brother who couldn't stay home alone.

When we arrived, the first thing the doctor had me do was lie down on the table/bed thing. My mom and brother were in the room with me and the doctor had to cut off my shorts and panties. Already my pale ass was out in the open for everyone to see. The doc looked at mefor a bit then told me to wear a hospital gown instead of my normal clothes and left the room. My mom took my sneakers off me and helped me remove my shirt. I layed there in only my bra and socks. My little brother looked on happily seeing every bit of me. My mom got the gown on me but since the gowns stay open in the back it didn't provide much cover. My butt was still on display and I was shivering it was so cold in the room compared to outside.

The doctor came back after a short bit passed. She said,
"We are going to have to run some X-rays to make sure nothing it broken or out of place, ok? You should take off your socks before the X-ray. You can leave your bra on but it should be unclipped. "
My mom helps me with my socks and bra and the doctor wheeled me into the hall to move to the X-ray room. The lady covered up my back as best she could with the gown but it still showed my butt crack from the top and I'm sure if you got a good angle you could see more.

In the X-ray room another lady removed my gown off my back. She kept touching my butt trying to get the heavy mat thing in the right position on my thighs and back.

The X-rays finished and I was wheeled back out with none of the gown over my back. My whole nude back could be seen by anyone. I got back to the room and could see the huge smile on my brothers face. We got the results but because of the weird location of the fracture I didn't get a cast. I was just supposed to stay careful and see where I was after a few weeks.

Leaving the hospital was rough because I didn't have any pants to wear out. They put me in a wheelchair and gave me the gown to cover up. My mom had to help me into the car to leave. She picked me up and my brother got another good look at my ass again. The whole experience was overly embarrassing. I couldn't even stand to see my brother for a few days afterwards out of shame.
A Fan wrote: Nice story. by A Fan

I'd love to know what happened AFTER you got home. Where you required to stay in the gown?
Nick wrote: Same expierience by Nick

I was at the doctor with my sister and she got to see everything on me, but when we got home she told me to grab her ass then she lock the door and stiped for me which was nice but my mom unlocked the door and then gave her a spanking with the hairbrush