Guess I'm naive.... by Luce

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Guess I'm naive.... by Luce

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Luce wrote: Guess I'm naive.... by Luce

I guess you could say that I’m pretty naive.

Moving from the country to the big city for university was a huge deal for me. I found it hard to settle in with my classmates. They were always talking about drinking and drugs, of which I had no experience, and when the girls were alone they’d share wild stories of their sex lives whilst I sat blushing, the virgin in the corner. I wanted so badly to join in the ribaldry, to be one of them, laughing and joking about sexual misadventures.

And so one time, we were in the student union, playing table football. I had never played before, and thought I’d give it a shot. I had been challenged to a match by Christine, one of the nicer girls. It went exactly as you would think, her scoring goal after goal whilst I spun the handles uselessly, missing the ball at every opportunity. Christine had eight goals, I was yet to score. As her ninth went in, I heard a roar of approval from the people gathered around.

“Oh my god, Lucy is going to get grannied” shouted one of the boys. Suddenly, there were more people watching us.

“What does that mean?” I asked, smiling, knowing that I was going to lose, but not caring. People chuckled when I asked. Christine looked at me.

“Oh sorry Lucy, I forgot to tell you all the rules. If you lose by ten goals, you have to do a forfeit.”

“Oh yeah, what?” I asked innocently. The forfeits were usually down a beer or something, nothing too bad.

“You have to take off your trousers and crawl under the table.” laughed Christine. Some boys started whooping at this revelation.

I stared at Christine, letting the information sink in. I was dimly aware of her rolling the ball onto the table, and with one quick wrist motion she hammered the ball into my goal. I was startled out of my silence.

“Hey, I wasn’t ready!” I shouted, but couldn’t be heard over the noise. People started chanting “Grannied, Grannied, Grannied” at me. Christine shrugged and smiled. “You know the rules” she said.

I stood frozen. All eyes were on me, the dumb hick, the country girl. I heard them call me those names behind my back, thinking I wasn’t as liberated and sophisticated as themselves. I wanted to show them there was more to me. With great resignation, I figured this might be my only chance.

The chant had changed to “trousers OFF, trousers OFF, trousers OFF!” There was nowhere to turn. I felt my face flush, and slowly reached down to my blue jeans, fumbling numbly for my belt buckle. I undid it and let the belt hang at the sides, looking at Christine, hoping she’d change her mind, say “it’s okay Lucy, you’re one of us now” and give me a big hug. But no, she actually licked her lips in anticipation of my embarrassment. I took a deep breath and undid the button on top of my jeans. They were tight, to show of my nice round ass. I lowered my head and pulled the zipper down, revealing the first flash of my panties, a glimpse of bright red. Wanting it to be over, I pulled my jeans down in one fluid motion, displaying for all my small red knickers with the white frilly trim. I stepped out of them, and could feel all eyes on my undergarments. I had a slight wedgie that I unpicked, pulling the undies as far out as they could go to cover my butt cheeks. I put my jeans on the table, then got down on all fours. As I knelt down, I could feel the thin cotton fabric stretch to contain my bountiful bottom. I knew my cheeks were being exposed and I crawled under the table on my hands and knees. As I reached the other side, Christine shouted “And back again!”, so I had to turn on the spot and go back, giving the people on the other side of the table a real eyeful of my panty clad butt.

I emerged the other side, red faced and got up. Everyone cheered, and I actually felt good. I got up smiling, and even did a small bow for everyone. It felt good to be in on the joke. I had finally made it, and all it had taken was some mild public embarrassment. I reached for my jeans and saw they were gone. The cheers got louder. Panic stricken, I looked around for my clothes. I suddenly felt very, very exposed in my little undies.

“Wh….where are my jeans?” I asked, but all I saw was people laughing at me. I saw several phones out, filming me, standing in a pub in a plain white tee shirt and skimpy red panties with white trim, my face red, eyes glassy and wide. I looked at Christine and she burst out laughing.

“I’m sorry Lucy, I didn’t think you’d need them. I got Julie to run back to the dorm room with them. If you hurry, you might catch her!”

I was frozen. I couldn’t go outside like this!

“Please, get them back!” I urged.

“Tell you what, we’ll play the game again. If you can score one goal, I’ll give you your trousers back. But if you get grannied again….”

I shivered…”then what?” I asked.

Christine smiled. “Then there’s gonna be a full moon tonight!”, which was met with an almighty roar of approval.

What choice did I have? I couldn’t run home to the dorm with no trousers on!

“Okay,” I muttered. My throat felt dry. My legs felt wobbly. Christine slotted the ball in and the game was on. BAM! One-nil to Christine. I was suddenly afraid. Did they really want me to take my panties off and crawl under the table? I couldn’t! Everyone would see……everything! I could never show my face again. BAM! Two-nil! My bare butt would be exposed….BAM! Three-nil! Crouched down on the floor, they’d see right between my….BAM! Four-nil! I hadn’t even shaved there for a while….BAM! Five-nil! And would they stop there? Or would they want to see more? BAM! Six-nil. What if they stripped ALL my clothes off…..BAM! Seven-nil! What if…..BAM! Eight-nil!

“PLEASE STOP!” I shouted at Christine. “DON’T!” BAM! Nine-nil. I could feel my stomach start to curdle. Everyone was filming me, everyone was laughing, expectantly. One more goal and….BAM! Nine-one!

“I DID IT!” I screamed! “I scored!” I was so overcome with emotion, that I leapt up and down on the spot, probably giving the people behind me a good show of my bouncing butt. Christine looked so annoyed!

“I BEAT YOU! YOU THINK YOU’RE SO GOOD BUT I SCORED! YOU LOST CHRISTINE, YOU LOST! NOW GIVE ME MY JEANS BACK, YOU BITCH!”

Christine’s expression changed.

“What did you just call me?” she asked.

“Sorry Christine, just give me my clothes back….please?” I said, not liking the look on her face.

“Did you just call me a bitch, you dumb farm whore?”

“No, I didn’t mean it, I was just excited, that’s all….”

Christine produced my jeans from out of her bag. I was so relieved to see them! She held them out and I reached over the table to get them, when I felt Christine grab my arms and yank me onto the table. Using my jeans, she tied my hands to the foosball handles. I couldn’t believe it. I was now stretched over the table, hands tied, my feet a couple of inches off the ground, my big round bottom, clad only in a tiny pair of red knickers, right in the middle of the table.

“NO!” I cried, “Stop!” I looked up at Christine, tears forming in my eyes. I kicked my legs, but could get no purchase on anything.

“No one calls me a bitch” Christine said, before leaning forward and grabbing the waistband of my undies.

I knew what was coming. “Don’t, please don’t! Please!” I cried.

“Hey farm girl, you’re in the city now. We don’t wear that kind of underwear. We wear thongs. Here, let me show you!”

I thought she was going to pull hard on my panties, but instead she gently started pulling them towards her, letting the cotton slide it’s way up. Inch by inch my dimpled cheeks were revealed, the panties going higher and higher. I felt them slip into my butt crack and gradually disappear, until my underwear resembled a skimpy red thong. My entire bare butt was now on show, the panties vanishing in between my big cheeks. Christine strolled round to my side of the table now.

“How does it feel, farm girl?” taunted Christine. “Think that makes you a city girl, in your little thong?”

I felt tears roll down my cheeks.

“Nah, you’re still just a farm girl. You belong on a farm, with the other cows. Moo for us! Moo for us, Lucy!” she shrieked.

You may not think it, but I still had some dignity. Not much, but some. I wasn’t going to moo for anyone….

SMACK! I squealed as Christine spanked me on the butt.

“MOO FOR US! MOO FOR US, COW!” She demanded.

She spanked me again, and I felt my bottom jiggling wildly from the impact.

“moo” I whispered. Her hand connected with my delicate rump again, stinging my soft cheeks.

I gave in. “MOOOOO!” I shouted. “MOOOOOO!”

Again my butt was whacked with an open hand.

“MOOOOOO, MOOOOOOO!”

I realised Christine had stopped spanking me. i was just lying on a foosball table, panties wedgied so far up my ass that they were a thong, my nearly naked bottom on display, mooing like a cow. Christine untied the jeans and I slipped off the table onto my feet. I rubbed my stinging butt cheeks. Christine threw my jeans out of the window. It was my cue to leave.

I ran from the bar, panties still wedged tightly between my naked, rosy cheeks, my thoroughly spanked bottom wobbling madly with each step, bouncing up and down to the delight of all. I got outside into the cool night air and scrambled around for my jeans. A few folk passed me, there were some wolf whistles and cat calls, but I managed to get my jeans on and run home to my dorm.
leom1133 wrote: Re: Guess I'm naive.... by leom1133

Nice story Luce. Well done. A great story for this board :-)
Janie NP wrote: Very nice story, I agree by Janie NP

I wasn't a naive farm girl, but I was not far from it when I joined the student body at CU. Many of the sophisticated kids from the city could see I was plainly too shy and way too easy to pass up, like you. That's one reason I adore this story.

luv, Janie
Luce wrote: A bit more... by Luce

Thanks guys.

I could never seem to do anything right back then, and after that day, they never let me forget it. Everywhere I went I would hear people moo-ing at me and laughing. I never saw the video, but I’m sure it’s out there somewhere.

Quite often Christine would give me a surprise wedgie in the corridors. She’d grab my panties and pull them up so hard, then she’d walk me around like that for as long as she wanted, sometimes all the way into class, usually making me “moo” again. My nickname changed from “farmgirl” to “cowgirl”, which was theoretically worse, but to the uninitiated, I guess it sounded cooler.

There was only one time she took it as far as she did that night though. Thing is, it was all my fault. I started it. We were at a barbecue in the summer break, the whole class. Even though I was ridiculed, people still liked me, probably because I showed my face after being so cruelly humiliated. Well, we had all had a bit to drink. I had drunk too much, and saw that Christine was crouched down on the grass. I could see her black lace thong poking up over her jeans. It felt like a dream as I reached down and grabbed it, yanking the startled girl to her feet. Almost immediately the fabric gave away and Christine fell flat on her butt, and I was holding the torn remains of her little black thong.

There was no time to savour the moment though, as suddenly Christine was on her feet and I found myself pushed to the ground! To be honest, the rest of what happened feels like a blur. I recall her tearing my summer dress off. Not just pulling it off, but actually ripping it from my body and throwing it onto the barbecue, leaving me lying on the grass in tiny pink cotton panties with little black polka dots on them, and a matching bra. I remember everyone laughing at me again. I realised I was still holding Christine’s thong, and wondered how things had gone so badly wrong!

I had no time to ponder, as I felt Christine lifting me onto my hands and knees. “Stay like that!” she shouted, as my classmates formed a circle round my underwear-clad body. At least last time I had worn a tee shirt, this time I was fully stripped to my undies in front of everyone.

Christine knelt down in front of me. She smiled, and said “you know what to do.” I nodded meekly, and took a deep breathe.

“MoooooOOOOOO! MoooooooOOOOOOO!” I started yelling, ashamed to be back in this predicament. The mob mentality took over, and I could see everyone laughing and pointing at me, even my friends. Then I heard someone - to this day, I still don’t know who - yell out “MILK THE COW!” It quickly became a chant. My humiliating moo-ing was being drowned out by “MILK THE COW! MILK THE COW!”

I didn’t even notice my polka dot bra being unclasped until it slid down my arms to the ground. I gasped as I felt my breasts suddenly exposed, outside in a park, in front of my class. I was still on my hands and knees, and so despite my boobs’ natural youthful perkiness, they hung down unflatteringly, nipples pointing to the ground. Then Christine had them in her hands, pulling and squeezing in a mockery of milking.

“Oooh, firm udders on this one!” she cackled, groping and pawing at my bare breasts, teasing the nipples. I stopped moo-ing and started to cry. I hoped that would stop her, but she was like a girl possessed! She let go of my boobs, and pushed my head down into the grass.

“Chew the cud!” She shouted. “Eat it!” I did as she asked, and bit a mouthful of grass and started chewing on it. As I did this, I felt her cold hands on my panties, and feared the oncoming wedgie. Instead, she grabbed my polka dot knickers and pulled them down to my knees, exposing completely my big naked rear. She commenced spanking it.

There I was, now utterly stark bare naked in the park, in front of my peers and classmates, being made to eat grass and dirt whilst having my nude, wobbly bottom spanked by a nasty little girl. I smelt the burning of my summer dress on the bbq, and wondered how I was going to get home in my bra and panties. If I was even going to be allowed that comfort! Christine had spared no blushes in this afternoons humiliation. She had to make sure that I knew my place and never tried anything like that attempted wedgie again. I had plenty time to think about this, as she was giving my tender ass a good spanking, the spectators no doubt enjoying the way my butt jiggled around with each slap.

Eventually, she stopped. My ass was stinging, and must have gone from it’s usual milk bottle white to a bright scarlet. Christine pulled my panties up, and I sighed. She gave me one final, huge spank and helped me to my feet, where I stood in just my panties, naked breasts exposed for all. I spat bits of grass out of my mouth and for the second time that year, ran as fast as I could in a public place with my panties exposed. At least last time my chest was covered, this time I had to use my hands to hide my bare boobs, leaving my big chubby bottom to bounce and jiggle as I ran, knowing full well that my teeny tiny polka dot knickers did nothing to disguise my wobbly, dimpled ass cheeks from the gaze of onlookers.

To be honest, after that I think Christine thought I learnt my lesson, and didn’t bother me again. Well, not for a while!