My Sisters and Me - Visual Novel Prologue Now Out!

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
karotte

Re: My Sisters and Me

Post by karotte »

I really love this story and I'm looking forward to every new part. The whole story is sooo enjoyable - I like the tension between Maddy, Katie and Drew, the slow development, the teasing - it's really a great story. It feels like it could really go on basically forever - thank you SO MUCH for this story so far.
drew

Post by drew »

I can’t say I was looking forward to our first soccer game, but it arrived before I knew it, nonetheless. The first team we played didn’t look too threatening. They had some gawky looking dudes and some older girls who, probably drank a bit too much in college, and were well past their prime athletic years.

Jordan, Kyle, and myself were joined by a fourth guy named Evan. Kelly knew him from college, and had played intramurals with him in the past. He seemed friendly enough and looked to be in great shape.

Our girls emerged from the locker room and you could begin to see the intimidation, jealousy, and attraction on the opponents’ faces. The girls all had their hair tied up into tight ponytails with those bright elastic headbands in front. They had on their t-shirt jerseys and loose-fitting athletic shorts, showing off their toned thighs. I’m a sucker for chicks in athletic wear, but I wasn’t the only one checking them out.

Our fourth girl was another one of Kelly’s friends, Brittany. Brittany knew Kelly through their women’s league at the same rec center. She was a taller black girl, with curly hair and a slim build. She had model-like bone structure and a bright smile. This was most of us’ first time meeting her.

I offered to start the game on the bench, being the most inexperienced one on the team. Maddy joined me, as she was the youngest. The game started and it didn’t take long for the talent disparity between the two teams to rear its head. Brittany scored within 45 seconds, and we cheered her on.

“Nice shot, Brit!” Maddy cried out. She had yet to say a word to me on the bench. She had been cold toward Katie and I since Christmas Eve. But at least she was no longer completely avoiding me. I guess that was a start. But it was still awkward sitting there in silence.

“When should we check in?” I asked her a few minutes later.

“Let’s give them some time to settle in…” She replied, without taking her eyes away from the action.

“Okay,” I muttered.

The game went on and Katie and Evan both scored. Maddy cheered loudly for Evan, not so much for her big sister. But it turned out she didn’t need to be loud for her.

“YEAAAAAAAAH KAAAAAY!” Kyle boomed out from the goalie box.

Both Brittany and Katie gave him weird looks. Kelly laughed. He either didn’t notice, or didn’t give a shit. He sat back there looking bored to death. I don’t think the other team made it across midfield one time.

It was nearing time for Maddy and I to check in.

She turned to finally look at me, but remained expressionless. “Nervous?” She asked, in a more serious manner than her usual.

“Nah, you taught me well in practice, I think I’m ready,” I tried to get on her good side. She barely acknowledged the comment.

We both subbed ourselves into the game replacing Brittany and Jordan.

Katie saw me walking onto the field and yelled out “Oh shit! Kyle, better get ready back there!” She laughed. I guess she was willing to sacrifice ignoring Kyle for the sake of her joke.

“I stay ready Katie!” He yelled back. Katie rolled her eyes.

The game began again and I pretty much just tried to stay out of people’s way. The ball did come to me a few times and I passed it back to my teammates as quickly as I could. One time, Maddy set me up with a perfect pass and I had a wide-open look at the net. This was it. My chance to score, and then celebrate with Maddy for her assist. But I got too ahead of myself. I tried to kick it as hard I could, and I nearly whiffed entirely. The other team took over possession.

“Bahahahaha!” Kyle laughed from his box.

Katie was near me. She smiled at me, but didn’t laugh. “Next time,” she encouraged.

Maddy had already put her head down and ran back on defense.

The rest of the game was pretty boring. We blew them out, 8-0. Everyone on our team scored at least one goal, other than Kyle and myself. The other team was gracious enough in defeat, though, you could tell the women on their team were a little peeved.

We made our way back to the locker room. The rec center was entirely empty by this time at night. It was only still open for the soccer league.
“So, who you think will score first this year, Drew. Me or you?” Kyle asked.

“Probably you,” I laughed it off.

“Give him a break, Kyle, he’s never played before,” Jordan said. “Besides, you’ve seen what he can do on the basketball court.”

“I’m just giving him shit, lighten up. I know he doesn’t care about soccer. Right Drew?”

“Right…”

Evan sat there silently, giving us some courtesy laughs. He didn’t shower and was the first out the door. Kyle followed him. Jordan and myself hit the showers.

The water had strong pressure and stayed nice and hot throughout. I basked in the steam and lost track of time. When I finally turned the faucet off, I didn’t hear a peep. Evidently, Jordan had already finished and took off. I cleared my eyes from the water and opened the curtain to grab my towel – except it was missing.

I looked around for a bit, not seeing it anywhere.

“Ha. Ha! Jordan, you got me!” I called out with sarcasm. I stayed in my shower stall for a bit to see if he would reveal himself with my towel. No such luck. “Motherfucker…” I mumbled to myself and stepped out into the cold.

I walked across the tile, shivering as I did so, over to the locker area where the spare towels were.

“SURPRISE!!!” Katie jumped out from behind a corner and I nearly had a heart attack.

“FUCK! KATIE!” I screamed. I shot both my hands to cover up my package.

She was laughing like a maniac, pointing at me.

“You should’ve seen your face!”

“You could’ve put me in the hospital!” I continued to cup my junk. Fortunately (or unfortunately?), there wasn’t much to hide as I was freezing on top of being startled. The shrinkage was real.

Katie, meanwhile, was fully dressed in a hoodie and leggings. Her hair was now wet and curly and draped past her shoulders.

“Oh, don’t be so dramatic you big baby. Just give us a look! You’ve seen us!”

Us?” I shuttered.

Katie nodded toward the locker room entrance. I turned to see Maddy standing under the doorway with her arms crossed. She didn’t look too amused. But regardless, she was still checking me out in my naked state. She remained silent, but raised her eyebrows to greet me.

“Peek-a-boo!” Katie lunged at me while I was distracted. She was able to pull my left arm away and my right one instinctively swatted at her. She got a split-second flash of my shriveled dick before I turned my back to her.

“Ohhhhh!” She cried out with glee. “I saw it! I saw it! Just a liiiitle guy!”

“Fuck off! It’s cold!” I looked back at her. She was staring at my uncovered ass, and seemed to enjoy the view.

“Dainty Drew!” She giggled.

“Why are you in here anyway?!”

“To get a peek, duh. Like I said, it’s our turn to see you,” Katie replied, still ogling my backside.

I shot a look at Maddy, who quickly looked away.

“You guys are gonna get in trouble.”

“By who? That high school kid who’s infatuated with me? Doubt it. Face it, bro, we’re not leaving till you let us see it.”

“Actually, Katie… I am. This is childish. And he clearly doesn’t want us in here,” Maddy spoke up.

Katie’s brow furrowed, and she glared at her little sister. “Since when did you become such a goody-two-shoe?”

“What?” Maddy snapped back.

“You’ve been boring as fuck, lately. And apparently, a church girl now?”

“Just saying there’s a time and place, Katie,” Maddy began, coolly, “and person for that matter. Also, every guy is gonna be ‘dainty’ when you pull this stupid crap on them.” She turned and stormed out of the room.

“You seem pretty certain of that?!” Katie yelled after her, but she was gone. Katie addressed me. “What is WITH her lately? She sucks! She’s like the second coming of Aunt Nancy.”

I shrugged at her.

“Alright, wellllllllll…now this is all kinds of awkward, thanks to her. Here ya go, dude.” Katie reached a towel out to me. She took one last good look at my ass and walked out of the room.

I finished getting dressed and met my sisters in the lobby. There was no one else to be found, other than Katie’s “stalker” who waved at us.

“Night guys,” he said. None of us responded.

Maddy walked about ten feet in front of us the entire walk home, not saying a word.
drew

Post by drew »

There had been no other post game shower incidences since that first week. Perhaps Katie took Maddy’s words to heart. But there was some building tension between my two sisters. And it wasn’t fun, like it had been in the past. I much preferred how things were prior to Maddy and I’s…. mishap.

Our next few games went similar to the first. It seemed Kelly had signed us up for a league that was probably not competitive enough. Our team had yet to give up a goal – and I had yet to score one. Unfortunately for me, Kyle managed to get his goal, three games in. All the way from the goalie box when the other team had pulled their goalie in a stupid attempt to have some sort of offensive advantage. And he wasn’t going to let me hear the end of it.

“C’mon bro, it’s eaaaaaaaasy in this league!” He said, as he laced up his shoes before our fifth game.

The truth is, I really wouldn’t give a shit if he didn’t keep bringing it up. This game, I told myself, I was going to take a shot at the goal every time I got the ball. Even if it hurt the team. Not like we were gonna lose anyway.

Maddy was away on a retreat so she was out this game, meaning we only had one sub. Even though everyone knew I was by far our worst player, my teammates had a fair rotation going as far as who sat out first.

I started the game and stuck to my game plan. I took 5 shots at the goal in the first five minutes. All of them were heavily defended shots – and none of them were close.

“Dainty Drew! What’s gotten into you today?” Katie whispered to me on the bench during a timeout. She hadn’t let anyone else know about her new nickname for me for obvious reasons. “You got money on this game or something?”

“I just wanna score!” I groaned. “Kyle won’t shut the fuck up about it.”

“Who gives a shit what Kyle says? I thought you were playing good the first weeks.”

“You did?”

“I mean…relatively speaking you know? Yeah!” She said. “Plus, this team actually isn’t that bad, so uhh….pass the ball.” She winked, and ran back out on the field.

“Don’t listen to her Drew,” Kyle popped up behind me. I hadn’t even noticed him. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”

“Drew…let’s try and relax a little, no?” Brittany smiled at me. “Don’t need to force anything.”

Well, I could see my strategy was being noticed – and not in a good way. If we were playing basketball I would be pissed if some dipshit who never played before wouldn’t stop shooting. So, I wised up, and adjusted my game.

We went back out there and I had a nice pass to Evan for our first goal of the game.

“Nice pass, man,” he gave me a high five.

The game wore on and I hadn’t taken any more shots. Katie was right, this team was pretty good. They kept it close nearing the end of the game and were only down 1-0. I couldn’t help but think to myself that I should probably be on the bench during crunch time. But Jordan was gassed, and needed a breather.

The other team was putting the pressure on and got off a couple clean shots at our goal. Kyle blocked both of them – barely. He really was a great goalie.

On the second block the ball bounced back out to one the girls on the other team, but Katie pounced at her from behind and stole the ball. I had seen Katie make her move and my instincts took over. I took off down the field toward the other team’s goal and Katie saw me. I was faster than everyone there and she launched the ball out in front of me. I had a wide-open run at the net and the other goalie came out to desperately try and beat me to Katie’s pass. He was too slow, and I tapped the ball away from him.

“Yeah Drew!” I heard Kelly cry out.

The ball rolled (luckily if I’m being honest) slowly into the net and secured the victory for us. My teammates all came running out to congratulate me and I gotta say, it felt good. Maybe soccer wasn’t that bad after all.

“Nice shot! Made up for the beginning of the game,” Katie grinned at me.

“Nice pass,” I replied.

“Nice shot dude, guess I gotta score another one now,” Kyle said in a cocky manner.

We celebrated our win and shook the other team’s hands. They were pretty friendly, despite losing such a close game. We made our way to the locker room.

“That really was a sick shot, Drew,” Jordan said.

“Perfect finesse!” Evan pitched in. Once again, he took off without showering. Same with Kyle. Not sure why they liked walking through the frigid January weather all sweaty. That’s one of the most uncomfortable things to me.

Jordan and I were the only ones left, and once again I took my good old time. Katie and Maddy took forever the past few weeks when they weren’t trying to creep on me so I figured why rush.

I turned the faucet off, swung the curtain open, only to once again find an empty towel rack. This time, I wasn’t surprised.

“God damnit Katie! What, now that Maddy’s not here to scold you, you’re back to your childish ways?” I called out, loudly.

“Basically,” I heard her voice from around the corner. She emerged into my sight, but this time, she was only wearing a towel of her own. The towel was wrapped tightly across her chest, her dark wet hair cascading over it. She still had water droplets on her shoulders.

I cupped my cock and balls and looked at her.

“You know you’re playing with fire if you’re really not wearing anything on underneath that,” I said.

“Come find out,” She gave me a playful smile and waltzed away toward the lockers.

‘I will!” I hurried after her, making sure not to slip on the tile.

“Ahhh!” She screamed and tip-toed as quick as she could through the locker maze. I continued to chase, while hiding my privates from her.
“Don’t act like you need both hands, Dainty Drew!” She laughed.

“Fuck off!” I was nearing her. She turned back, looking at my palmed sack. I released one hand and swiped at her towel, but missed.

“Ahhh!” She turned the corner and made her way to the sauna area. I followed, and eventually got her backed up into the corner.

“Trapped. Like. A. Rat.” I caught my breath, and stood in front of her.

“I still got some tricks”

“And what’s that?”

She took a deep breath, and looked past me, surveying a way out. I inched closer to her. She gave me a bashful grin, and dimples arose in her cheeks. She turned her head to the side, averting my gaze.

“Taa daa!” She lifted the bottom of her towel confirming that nothing was on underneath.

I never got tired of seeing her cute little cooch and this gave her the split-second distraction that she needed. As I stared, she dropped her towel back down to cover and took off past me, heading back toward the lockers.

“Oh no you don’t!” I turned and chased her back to the open shower area.

I had her trapped again, but this time, I wasn’t going to be the one outsmarted. My dick was coming alive after Katie flashing me. It was no longer shrunken and cold…Fuck it. I released my hands and let my growing – but still floppy – penis dangle around for her pleasure. Her eyes lit up and I made my move. I grabbed hold of her towel, and whisked it off, revealing my big sister’s butt naked body.

“Nooooo!” She squealed as I FINALLY got a full-on look at her big, bare titties. And they didn’t disappoint. They looked firm and heavy, yet gravity-defying as they jiggled around on the top of her chest. She had nice sized, soft nips that pointed straight ahead. She dropped one hand over her puss, as I put a hand back down to hide my rapidly stiffening cock. She stared at me with amusement as I eye-fucked the shit out of her rack.

“Like what ya see?” She just came out and said it.

“mmm hmmm” was all I could get out.

“Good….now let me see you!” She shot both her arms at my covering hand and grasped tightly at my wrist. She slowly tried to pry away my arm as I attempted to hold strong. But it was a losing battle for me. At this point, I didn’t really care, anyway. My dick was at full salute after getting my first full frontal views of Katie. I had nothing to hide, and she was about to see just how “dainty” I actually was.

“Ha!” She cried out triumphantly as my boner sprung itself into view. She took a step back to enjoy it, while I enjoyed her.

For roughly ten seconds, we stood facing each other, brother and sister, both naked as jaybirds. Seeing her tits, waist, hips, and pussy in one full view was fucking INCREDIBLE. After our brief moment of drooling over one another, Katie was the first to make a move.

She lunged toward me, reached out, and gave my balls a little tickle. She giggled with delight at my reaction and I made an effort to reciprocate the move – tickle her kitty, that is. But I missed. My fingers instead finding themselves on the inside of her thigh.

“Noo Nooo Don’t!” She laughed, and spun around. As she did so, my hands fumbled around all over her nude, smooth body. And booooy was she smooth. All over. My hands found themselves on her squishy, lively boobies and she yelped in a light hearted manner, as if to say I can’t believe I’m doing this!

Her naturally tan skin was still shimmering from her shower and my hands slid downward for another attempt at her vag.

“Ahhhhhhhhh!” She squealed louder than ever, as this time, my fingers were more accurate, and caressed her slim, soft pussy.

“Ohh!” I exhaled a little gasp when I noticed her box was much wetter than the remainder of her body.

She narrowed her eyes and gave me a perplexing look. What did you expect?

Katie reached back down and grasped my balls with one hand, while using the other to tug a few times on my rigid cock.

Not wanting a repeat of my “Maddy Incident,” (could you imagine the nicknames Katie would come up with?) I spun away from her. But she wasn’t gonna give up that easily. We ended up wrestling and wiggling around, slippery and butt-ass-naked, enjoying priceless feels of each other’s fun parts.

“Oh my, folks! Look what we have here…” A familiar voice sneered into the shower room, interrupting our dance.

“Whaaa?” Katie blurted out. She let go of me, and both of us turned to face the entrance.

Kyle was standing there, a shit-eating grin on his face, his phone held up, and its camera pointed right at us.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Typical goalie, always there to stop people from scoring....

This should get interesting for sure.
CursedSavinkov

Post by CursedSavinkov »

This is very nice. Not only is it extremely erotic, but it is also EXTREMELY well-written.

The tension is drawn out for JUST the right amount of time, and each situation is different, so it doesnt become boring.

Love what I see so far, can't wait for more!
drew

Post by drew »

Katie frantically maneuvered her hands to hide her tits and pussy. I did the same with my own privates.

“Are you…live streaming?” Her voice quavered with fear and uncertainty. I glanced over and noticed her bottom lip quivering.

Kyle’s smirk widened. His eyes locked on my sister’s body. “Wouldn’t you like to know,” was all he said.

Katie’s face flushed crimson. I saw her doe eyes darting around the open room, looking for something, anything, to help us escape.

Kyle’s own bloodshot eyes rose above her chest to see the anxiety etched all over her face.

He chuckled. “Relax…lucky for you two, I’m not.”

Katie exhaled, and her shoulders sagged a bit. She paused for a second, then took one step toward the lockers – where a towel was sitting on the bench.

“Ah ah ah!” Kyle put up a finger to stop her and she obeyed. His phone was still held up in front of him – it may as well have been a loaded gun.
Katie took a step back, next to me. There was a moment of silence, before Kyle burst out laughing.

“I KNEW it! I FUCKING knew it!” he announced with jubilation. “I KNEW you two were fucking!”

“We are not!” I said. He ignored me.

“From the moment you flashed your little snatch on Halloween, to all the ‘teasing’ you guys do during our games. Could you be any more obvious?”
Katie said nothing. Her whole body was shaking.

“Hahaha, you whores are all the same!” Katie’s eyes flickered at the title. “So cock-hungry you’d do anything to get it. But your own BROTHER? That’s taking the whoreness to a WHOLE new level!”

My sister’s eyes were blinking very fast, perhaps fighting back tears. On the other hand, I don’t think I saw Kyle blink one time as he stared at her. It was very unsettling. Katie was right about this dude all along.

“Okay, you caught us,” she said in a soft, defeated manner. “You were right. Okay?” Her gaze looked briefly at his phone, then back up to him. “Please stop filming.” She begged.

Kyle let out a sigh of pleasure. “Okayyyyyy….” He lowered the camera. Katie took another step forward. “But you better stay put!” She paused. “Or I’ll send this bad boy to everyone…”

“…And you’ll be put in jail for nonconsensual porn.”

“You’ll still be buck nekkid all over the internet,” he hissed at her, not laughing. “…With your brother’s hard-on slapping all over your whore body.”

“Dude….What. The. Fuck.” I spoke up. He looked at me, in a more normal manner.

“Sorry, Drew. But she’s been a raging bitch to me ever since I met her!”

“Cause you do shit like this!” Katie laughed with exasperation.

“Yeah, man…this is….pretty fucked up.”

“It’s creepy as fuck you incel freak!” Katie snapped.

“And fucking your brother isn’t!?”

“We’re NOT fucking!” I said it again.

“We were just…fooling around…a little bit.” Katie said ashamedly.

“Bahahaha!” Kyle laughed. “You were clearly doing more than that! You want me to roll back the footage?”

“No.”

Suddenly, another male voice, higher pitched, echoed into the locker room.

“Can I come in now, Kyle?” It asked.

Katie shot her eyes over to the door, and desperately pressed her hands tighter against her kitty and boobs.

A nasty smirk spread across Kyle’s face. “Sure, Collin.”

The high school rec center employee – Katie’s ‘stalker’ – walked into the room with a euphoric look on his face. His eyes turned to saucers once he saw my sister, bare naked, covering what little she could with only her hands.

“Hoooooolly shit!” Collin said.

Kyle laughed again. “Yeaaah. I told you.”

The two of them looked at us. Seeing them standing next to each other, I can’t believe I hadn’t noticed it before. I must’ve have had a puzzled look on my face, because Kyle offered an explanation without me asking.

“My little cousin here was the one who tipped me off. You know, about you two always staying extra late after our games.”

Katie’s jaw dropped when he said it. She briefly glanced over to me. Her eyes narrowed. I TOLD YOU!

“And I knew you were up to something…so I decided to hang around today and find out.” He paused, then looked back at us. “And LUCKY me!”

Collin stepped further into the room to get a better view. Katie stepped backward as he did so.

“What do you want from us?” Her voice trembled again. “You’ve already seen me. You have your little video. And if you show it to anyone, you’ll ruin three of our lives…” She stopped and looked at Collin. “Probably all four, actually….so, what do you want?”

“Well for one, I want you to stop being such a cunt to me,”

“Fine!” Katie interrupted anxiously. “Done! I’m sorry I was before. I really am!” She pleaded.

“Yeaaaaah…we’ll see how sorry you actually are.” He said with doubt. “Second thing…I promised young Collin here a look of his own, you see.”

Despite it being hot and steamy in the shower room, Katie began to shiver. “Of what?” She was barely audible.

Kyle’s smirk went ear-to-ear. “Everything.

Katie’s posture stiffened and her eyelids closed as reality set in. I don’t know if she was expecting to hear a different response. Her chest rose rapidly as her inspirations increased. I’m sure her thoughts were racing. Her lids opened back up and she began to once again scan the room. Her dark brown eyes landed on me and I could see they were full of fear. Do I really have to?

I had no way out for her, but I had to try.

“C’mon Kyle, that’s too far! You’ve had your fun. I thought we were friends?”

“I didn’t hear you standing up for me when she was being all bitchy to me,” he said.

“I mean, what did you want me to say?”

“ANYTHING!” He shouted. “Tell her to shut the fuck up! You can get your pick of chicks, why do you put your own sister’s pussy on a pedestal?!” The veins began popping out of his forehead. “Also, acting like I was some idiot when I pointed out your guys’ bullshit…but it turns out I was right all along!”

By this point, I’d had enough of this fool. All bridges and any sliver of friendship had been burnt to the ground.

“You know I can beat the shit out of you, right? I stepped forward. “Or had you forgotten that little tidbit?”

“Naked?” He asked, a little more nervous than he’d been 10 seconds ago.

“Yeah.” I released my hands from my dick and the two guys looked briefly at my member, before looking back up at me. They both took a step back as I took another forward.

“It’ll be two against one,” Collin squeaked.

“Shut the fuck up,” I responded. I clenched my fists. Kyle reciprocated. I was closing in on him. We both raised our arms.

“STOP!” Katie’s voice was much more assertive than before. “Drew stop!...Both of you idiots, just stop it!” We all turned to look at her. “If you guys fight, EVERYONE will find out about this! It’ll only cause more problems.”

We all looked at her, dumbly. I relaxed my fists and put them back over my package. We all continued to look at her. She took a deep, nervous, sigh.

“I’ll do it, alright?....I’ll do it,” she sounded defeated.

Excitement crept back onto Kyle and Collin’s faces.

“But both of you need to put your phones face down over on the bench,” She commanded.

“Done!” Collin anxiously pulled his phone out of his pocket and rushed over to the bench. He came back to his viewing spot with both his hands in the air to show he wasn’t hiding anything. Kyle did the same, in a slower manner.

They lined up next to each other, and stood there silently for a bit. Katie continued to cover – and quiver. I backed up closer to her.

“Well?” Kyle said.

“Here,” Katie took a deep exhale, dropped her top arm, and exposed her round bouncy titties to the cousins. Her nips were perfectly upright and faced straight ahead. But her eyes looked down and away in shame.

“ohhhhhh,” Collin let out a little moan. I didn’t bother to look at those two morons. My gaze locked onto my sister’s rack – who knows if I’d ever see it again after tonight.

Still not making eye contact, and without being asked, Katie slowly spun around and showed off her bare ass. Her cheeks clenched and unclenched with nervousness, jiggling as they did so. I had forgotten how shapely her rear was.

“Duuuude…” Colin blurted out.

Katie completed a 360 and her boobs swung back and forth on her chest. She left them uncovered, and worked up the courage to face her tormentor. She raised her eyebrows at him, and gave him an annoyed look. “Okay?”

“Come onnnn Katie…you’re smarter than that! You know you’re not done,” he responded.

Her posture slumped again and she rolled her eyes. She frowned.

“You know, I actually didn’t get that good of a look earlier and I’m curious,” Kyle began. “You still have that little bush you had at the airport?”

Katie winced, but Kyle didn’t stop.

“Did you grow that for Drew?” He turned to me. “Is that your preference Drew? A hairy box?”

Katie blinked back tears and turned her head to the wall in embarrassment.

“Here!” She dropped her lower hand to her thigh and her last bit of modesty faded away. Katie’s cleeeean-shaven pussy was bared against her will.

“NIIIIIIICE!” Collin erupted.

“Ha! Razored smooth…typical whore,” Kyle scoffed. “Check out the buck-naked slut Collin!”

But Collin didn’t need an invitation. He was already maneuvering forward with a hungry look on his face. I stepped toward him and stretched my arm out to stop him from getting any closer.

My hard-as-a-rock cock was no longer able to be covered with just one hand, and Kyle took his eyes off Katie long enough to notice it.

“Bahahaha! Welp, no denying it now, Drew...You LOVVVE seeing that lil’ bald cooch!”

Katie looked at him with disgust and covered herself back up.

“What’s the matter, Katie? Don’t you wanna touch it? You were trying to earlier!

My sister shuttered again at the comment, but I did see her sneak a peek at me - perhaps to confirm that I was erect, perhaps to get one last look. She then took off. Cupping her tits and pussy, she was able to keep her front side controlled, but her bare butt bounced chaotically as she hurried over to a towel. The three of us were entranced. Once Katie reached her safety valve she quickly and efficiently wrapped herself up in the cotton. Breathing heavily and still shaking, she turned to face Kyle.

“You’re a fucking pervert freak,” she said calmly, but with biting hatred. “And you’re gonna get what’s coming to you.”

He just stood there smirking at her. She turned and stormed past Collin who remained in a trance. She exited the locker room, leaving me standing there, still nude, with the cousins.

Eventually, Kyle looked at me, a satisfied expression on his face. Neither of us said anything.

And then I pounced.

Like my high school days playing defensive end, I exploded with power and speed. Only now, the quarterback I was after wasn’t some cocky kid with a good arm. It was a small little iPhone,that stored a life-shattering video on it. Kyle was taken by surprise, but he had a good 10-foot head start. He beat me to his phone but I was determined to wrestle it away. His stupid grin was now replaced with repulsion as my hairy body slammed against him.

“Collin!” His arm was stretched as far away from me as he could muster. “Catch!” He was barely able to toss the phone to his younger cousin right as I tackled him against the bench. His body hit the wood with force. “AHHH! FUCK!” He shrieked with pain.

Collin caught the phone and sprinted out of the room. By the time I was able to stand up and chase after him – barefoot – it was futile. He was at least 50 yards away and scurried into the rec center office. I ran up to the door, still ass naked out in the middle of the rec center, and turned the knob with frustration.

“FUCK YOU PUSSY!” I yelled.

But it was done. Short of full-blown assault against Kyle, there was nothing left I could do. And Katie and I were in BIG trouble.
drew

Post by drew »

I normally would have been in good spirits to walk through the city on a sunny January Saturday. But after something humiliating happens to you, your anxiety levels remain peaked. It feels as if everyone knows, even though the city was packed with strangers from all over the world who had never and likely would never see my face again.

I trusted Kyle would keep his video to himself – at least for the time being. He really had no benefit of releasing it. For one, he would wind up in legal trouble like Katie threatened, and two, he would lose any leverage over us. But that didn’t ease my stomach too much. Who knows what he would have in store for Katie and I at our next soccer game?

“Drew!?”

I nearly fainted as my heard my name called from behind me. So much for being in a sea of strangers. I cautiously turned my head to see a slim, sexy brunette hurrying over to me. I took a deep exhale once I recognized her. It had been a while since I’d seen Amy. Her pink streaks in her hair had faded. She had on a pair of black horned rim glasses and was wearing a skirt suit.

“Amy! Long time no see,” I greeted her with a hug.

“I know, I’m sorry. Everything’s just been so crazy at work and we’re constantly having to switch plans around cause of Covid. What’s new with you?”

Well, since the last time we’ve seen each other, I’ve managed to premature ejaculate all over one sister, and get videotaped in a state of naked foreplay with the other. So, things are going swell!

“Not too much. Been pretty busy too. Had a few trips since I’ve seen you…Oh, and my sisters and I have been playing in coed soccer league.”

“Oh yeah, Katie told me about that, heard you guys are pretty good?”

“My team is good, yeah. I’m not,” I laughed. “How was your guys’ big conference down in Miami? Katie said she didn’t see too much of you down there.”

“It was great! Lots of new connections and I’m glad we had it when we did because everything was getting cancelled or going virtual a few weeks later. But yeah, Katie and I were only able to meet up for drinks one time.”

“Ahh, yeah.” Was all I said. I wished I had something more interesting to talk about. Amy frowned a bit at my silence.

“Oh, hey! Ed and I were thinking of hosting a super bowl party in a few weeks if you guys are interested? Y’know, Jordan, Katie and Kelley, that other kid from Halloween…sorry, blanking on his name…”

“Kyle.” I said begrudgingly.

“Yeah, Kyle. Whoever else you guys wanna bring, you’re all invited.”

“That sounds fun!” I said, though, I obviously would be keeping this party a secret from Kyle.

“Yeah! Alright, sorry Drew, but I gotta run. I’ll text you about details and everything later, okay?”

“Sounds good. Nice seeing you, Amy!” We gave each other a parting hug, and she quickly disappeared back into the crowd.

I made my way home, and was now in a better mood. When I entered our condo, I found Katie lounging on the couch, reading a novel in yoga pants and a t-shirt.

Surprisingly, things hadn’t turned awkward between us like they had with Maddy and I. We were in this situation together, and there was no point acting as if nothing had happened.

“Hey,” Katie greeted me.

“Whatsup. Just saw your pal, Amy,” I said.

“Where at?” Katie placed a bookmark between the pages and set her paperback down on the coffee table.

“4th and Main. I’m not sure where she was headed, but she was all dressed up,”

“Yeah, she has a lot of weekend brunches and stuff with clients.”

“She said she’s hosting a Superbowl party at her and Ed’s place.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. Said we’re all invited.”

“Huh. I just saw her yesterday, and she didn’t say anything about it.”

“It did seem like it was kind of a spur of the moment thing. Like maybe she was thinking of doing it, but hadn’t planned anything out or something…Even Kyle is invited,” A careful smirk arose on my face as I looked at my sister.

“Ha, fucker,” She rolled her eyes and let out a light-hearted sigh. “Hey, speaking of which, I’ve been thinking.”

“Here we go again,” I said. Ever since Kyle had caught us, Katie had made it her obsession of trying to “fix” things. Her plans were all over the place. Trying to strip Kyle, using Maddy to seduce him, talking to her lawyer friend, etc.

“No, I’m serious…What about talking to Amy about it?”

“You really want Amy knowing about this?”

“Well, no but…she’s not gonna judge. I mean, it was her and Ed that wanted to play strip games in the first place with a bunch of siblings.”

God, I wish I could just go back to that night. Before everything got so…messy. Just one pussy shot and get out. But I guess the world wouldn’t have addicts if it were that simple.

“She was high and drunk as shit that night. Plus, all of us were playing. It’s not like it was just her and Ed.”

“Fair. I still don’t think she’d make a big deal over it,” Katie said.

“Okay, let’s say we’re comfortable letting her know. How is she supposed to help?”

“I’m not sure, but she’s the most powerful person I know. She could pay him off, or ban him from all the bars and clubs if he doesn’t delete it. I feel like she could make things pretty miserable for him if she wanted…”

“But we’ve been through this, Katie,” I sighed, “even if he agrees to delete it, he’s prolly got that thing backed up to five different drives by now, including the cloud. There’s NO way we’ll ever know for sure if he got rid of everything.”

“Ugggghhhh!” Katie groaned.

“What are you guys whispering about down here?” Maddy walked down the steps into the living room. She had a slight grin on her face, which had been a rare occurrence over the past month. Her light auburn hair was pulled up into a high ponytail. She was dressed casually in a hoodie and sweat pants and was carrying a box.

“Nothing that concerns you,” Katie snapped.

Maddy didn’t flinch, she looked at me and then back at Katie with a hint of amusement. “You guys are weird,” she said. Then she continued out of the room with her box.

Katie looked back at me and shook her head. “Something’s wrong with that girl,” she said.

“Well, we are acting weird. And the situation we’re in isn’t exactly…a normal one?”

“She still needs to mind her own business.”

I sighed. “Anyway…I’m not sure the Amy idea works.”

“Okay, so what do you suggest we do, Drew?” Annoyance was rising in Katie’s voice.

“I think we just lay low. See what happens.”

Katie scoffed at the idea. Maddy walked back through the room, heading upstairs as Katie side-eyed her.

“I’m serious Katie,” she turned her attention back to me. “I think that’s our best plan. Kyle doesn’t want anyone to find out about this cause that means he’s fucked as well. Let’s just see how things go on Monday at the game.”

“And what if he tries to make us….do things?”

“Like blackmail?”

“Yeah”

“He won’t.”

“You act as if you know this guy. You clearly don’t.”

“Well, if you hadn’t been such a bitch to him maybe we wouldn’t be in this mess!” I whispered with ferocity.

Katie was taken aback. I could see the anger building in her eyes as they narrowed. “Seriously?! You’re blaming this on me?

“No, I’m sorry.” I tried to walk back my statement.

Maddy was struggling to get back down the steps with another box in her arms – this one clearly heavier than the first. She had taken the hoodie off and had a small camisole on that didn’t reach past her belly button.

“I’m sorry, Katie. You were right all along about those two, okay?” I apologized, but I couldn’t keep my gaze off my younger sister. Katie had noticed, and her anger had shifted targets.

“You moving out, Mads?” Katie asked, arising from the couch.

“Just….clearing….some stuff….” Maddy took a deep breath with each step. She had reached the bottom stair. She gathered herself. “Can…one of you…help?”

“Sure….” Katie waltzed over to her.

“Okay….if you….just grab…”

“Nope!” Katie announced. She grabbed Maddy’s sweat pants with both hands and gave them a tug. They fell swiftly to our little sister’s ankles, exposing a pair of red bikini-cut panties in the process.

“Ahhhh!” Maddy yelped. Her face flushed and she looked at me over the top of the box. She wasn’t smiling or playful as she had been in the past. She looked a bit embarrassed.

“Ooooooh RED panties….isn’t that like, forbidden in the church world?” Katie teased.

Maddy held the box in front of her chest. It covered nothing below her torso and her creamy legs flexed as they supported the weight. Her blue eyes surveyed the room, looking for somewhere to relieve the box. They found the kitchen island, but it was at least 15 feet away. She shuffled her feet forward, before stopping, as she realized the risk of tripping over her sweat pants.

“Katie, stop!” Maddy shouted. “Just…grab it!”

Katie stood still. “Magic word?”

“PLEASE! Quit…being a….BITCH!”

Uh oh. That did it. Katie had had quite enough of being addressed as a bitch over the past week.

“Well, I KNOW cursing is against God’s rules…” She said calmly. She wasn’t smiling. She hooked her thumbs into Maddy’s panties.

“Katie…..please….stop!....Don’t!” Maddy pleaded between heavy breaths.

“Drew….close your eyes okay?” Katie looked over her shoulder at me.

Yeah, there’s no way I’m doing that

Katie yanked her thumbs downward and Maddy’s panties fell helplessly to her ankles, joining her sweat pants. A tuft of fuzz bounced into view!

“BAHAHAHAHAH!” Katie erupted with glee once she saw it. “SHE’S BACK!!! SHE’S BACK!! MUFF MADDY IS BACK!” She collapsed onto the ground in a fit of laughter.

Maddy had no escape. She stood at the bottom of the steps, red faced and embarrassed, with her cute, fluffy bush on display. It had grown back as thick and full as it had been in the past, and, while I missed what lie beneath the fur, I welcomed the unobstructed views of Maddy’s fuzzy little triangle.

“And The Lord Sayeth,” Katie struggled to talk between her cackles, “NO blade shall touch a hair on this temple!!” She burst out laughing, writhing around on the floor.

Maddy cringed with humiliation and reluctantly glanced over at me.

I wore a dumb grin on my face, rolled my eyes, and shook my head at Katie in an ill-attempt to make light of the situation. But that’s kind of hard to do when you’re checking out your sister’s vagina. Maddy wasn’t having it and looked away in shame and disappointment.

She eventually lowered the moving box to cover up her own box. But her arms weren’t long enough and now the brunt of the weight was supported only by her finger tips…

“Oh no! It’s slipping…Katie, grab it!”

As if that was going to happen. Katie couldn’t even see straight at this point as her eyes were filled with tears of laughter. Maddy was about to drop the box and shatter whatever contents lie inside it. Her whole exposure would be in vain…

“Drew!” She shouted out desperately.

And that was my call. I rushed over to my bottomless sister and slid down on my knees across the hardwood floor. I arrived just in the nick of time as the cardboard dropped into my outstretched arms. My knees skidded painfully right up Maddy’s feet, where they came to a stop. I placed my chin down on the box to secure it, and looked upward. My pupils bulged when they saw it.

Maddy’s light, reddish-brown mane of hair was now inches away from my face. Her hands were free, but she didn’t drop them to cover up – at least at first.

The box sat between my waist and my chin as I knelt in front of Maddy. Katie finally controlled her self long enough to sit up and observe what was happening. It came as no surprise as to what she first looked at.

“You’ve been deemed righteous by Andrew the Apostle,” she said, with less delight than before, as she pointed at the pronounced tent in my pants.

Maybe I’m just hopeful, but I’m pretty certain the corners of Maddy’s lips curved upward when her own eyes landed on my boner. Regardless, it didn’t last long.

A key forced its way into the front door and all three of us heard it.

“No!” Maddy cried out, and shot her hands to shield her muffin.

The doorknob turned and the door to our condo creaked open, and then slammed shut.

Maddy furiously attempted to pull up her pants and underwear with one hand, while the other protected her privates. It was useless, as my knees prevented her from raising the material. She made the only decision she had, and stepped both her ankles up and out of their trap. She turned and sprinted up the stairs. For the second time in a month, I ogled at her naked butt cheeks bouncing in rhythm with each step. This time, her top half was dressed in more than my jizz and some jewelry.

I heard the unzipping of a jacket from the entry hallway. The sound of boots made their way toward the kitchen.

Maddy finally reached the top of the stairs. She’s lucky I hadn’t taken my eyes off her because she turned back to face me and mouthed “my clothes!”
I set the box carefully on the floor and tossed her pants and panties up the stairs. Instinctively, she reached both hands out to catch it and flashed that hot bush at me for one last look. This time, I’m positive I saw a smile and dimples arise on her blushing cheeks before she disappeared out of sight. But I suppose that could have just been relief.

The footsteps were getting louder and I quickly picked the box up in front of me, hiding my erection. Our mother emerged.

She looked at Katie, who was on the floor, still red-faced from all the laughter. She then glanced in my direction. Luckily, I had the excuse of the heavy box for my own flushing. Mom didn’t say anything for a bit as she took in the scene.

“Oh good, you’re helping Maddy clear some of her stuff out. Thank you, Drew!” She said.

I took a deep breath of relief.

“Yeah, and he would’ve dropped it if it weren’t for me!” Katie said, as she stood back up and acted naturally. She was very good at it, and for whatever reason, Mom never suspected Katie of doing anything…questionable.
CursedSavinkov

Post by CursedSavinkov »

Loving the Story! I'm checking every day to see if there is an update!
drew

Post by drew »

The time had come for Katie and I to take our medicine. As much as we dreaded it and hoped we could avoid it, our next soccer game still arrived. It would be the first time we faced Kyle since he caught us in the showers. We walked into the gym somberly like we were approaching our own funerals. Katie was even dressed for the occasion, wearing an all-black North Face jacket and matching leggings over her uniform.

“Jeeze, you guys are really afraid of this team, huh?” Maddy asked, cheerfully. She had been inching back to her…pre-facialed demeanor as of late, though not quite fully there. I’d like to think it was me seeing her bottomless again that did it. But it was more likely her recent church retreat and the fact that she was excited for our game after missing the last one.

“Shut up, Muff Maddy,” Katie mumbled. Her eyes darted around the reception area, likely surveying for any sign of Collin.

“Just saying, heard they’re reaaaallly good,” Maddy said. “Come on, you guys! Get pumped up! We gotta win this!” She gave me a light elbow nudge. I smiled uneasily at her. “Drew, you have to score, again! Can’t believe I missed your last one.”

“Uhhh yeah, no pressure, huh?”

“Nope!”

But the reality was I couldn’t give two shits about scoring tonight, or soccer in general, for that matter. Not that I ever cared that much. But what I was really focused on was not having the entire team find out that my big sister and I were almost fucking.

The three of us reached the locker area and I headed into the Men’s room. Fortunately, Kyle wasn’t in there. I really didn’t wanna have to talk to that dickhead alone, for fear that I would punch his stupid face in. I changed into my gear and headed out onto the field. Still no sign of him. Katie and Maddy joined me a few minutes later and we started kicking the ball around.

Later during warm ups, I noticed Katie’s attention was averted, and she sailed the ball five feet over my head. I turned around and found out why, as Kyle jumped out the way and the ball hit the netting above the sideline.

“Whoah, Katie! Save some for the game!” Kyle’s voice sneered with the same satisfaction that it had a week ago. He also wore the same shit-eating grin on his mug.

“Hi Kyle!” Maddy greeted him, politely.

He looked at her curiously, then looked back at me, still smiling. I know what he was thinking. But when he glanced back at her he must have (incorrectly) ruled out that dirty thought because his interest quickly shifted back to Katie. He looked her up and down.

“Hi, Kyle,” Katie said with all the forced civility she could muster.

Eventually, the rest of our team showed up and we headed over to the bench while we awaited the game to start. We talked a bit of strategy, and things seemed normal enough, though Katie and I remained on edge. Personally, I just wanted Kyle to put it out there - in private between us three, that is - if he was planning anything at all. Just rip the band aid off already, and let’s move on. I’m not sure if Katie felt the same way.

I started the game on the bench with Katie. The other team did look rather intimidating. They were certainly bigger than us and I think they were undefeated as well.

“Has he said anything?!” Katie whispered at me once the game began.

“No, not yet,” I replied.

“Must be waiting for after the game,” she grimaced.

“Or maybe he’s done with it? Yeah, he’s gonna be all smug and douchey around us, and he’s prolly jerked to the video a million times - " Katie cringed “- …but maybe that’s it?”

“I doubt it…but even so, that’s bad enough,” she paused, and looked over toward the goalie box. “Ugggh. Look at him,” she said with disgust.

I chuckled a bit, and did what Katie asked. Kyle certainly wasn’t going to be bored this game. The other team held possession for the majority of the time we sat on the bench.

We checked ourselves in with the game still tied 0-0. It didn’t take long for me to fuck up. Kyle made a nice save on a shot and Brittany kicked the rebound my way. We finally had a chance to take over possession, except I instantly got the ball stolen from me.

“C’mon, Drew!” Kyle shouted. “Head in the game!”

He was frustrated, and had to go right back to work, protecting the tie.

“Shake it off, Drew!” Maddy shouted with encouragement as she ran back on defense.

I tried to “shake it off”, but I was so far out of my league in this match-up and had no business even being on the field. I actually began to hold back my speed, trying not to get open, so no one would pass me the ball. It would save me some embarrassment.

We entered halftime still 0-0. I plopped down on the bench and feigned fatigue.

“God, that number 7 chick is ridiculous!” Kelly exclaimed.

“Yeah, relentless. Nice saves out there, Kyle. You’re keeping us in this one,” Brittany said. Kyle nodded; he was dripping with sweat.

“Yeah, she played at Rutgers,” Jordan said. “At least that’s what #11 told me.”

“Drew, keep running free on the shots. You’re faster than most of them if you sprint, don’t worry about them stealing it.” Kyle said. Of course, this asshole had to point out me sandbagging it.

“Yeah, good call. We’ll find you downfield,” Evan agreed.

Katie gave me a little smirk. She probably noticed what I was doing as well. The halftime period was ticking down and some of our teammates ran back out onto the pitch. And that’s when Kyle saw his opportunity.

“Hey, Drew and Katie…come over here. Wanna talk some strategy,” he said. The only other two left on the bench were Maddy and Kelly. Maddy looked over at us and narrowed her eyes, but didn’t say anything. Kelly was tightening her sneakers.

Katie’s smirk faded and she looked at me with dread. I shrugged, and slowly went over to Kyle.

“What’s up?”

“Well…I’m working pretty hard back there tonight,” he brushed some sweat from his brow and his blood shot eyes glared at Katie.

“Yeah, you’re doing a great job!” She forced out. But she wasn’t the best actress. It came off almost sarcastic except for the fact that Kyle was playing great.

“Yeah….” He murmured. “Anyway, I was thinking, maybe a little motivation would help me keep at it, ya know?”

Katie and looked at each other, then looked back him. We remained silent.

“Like, you want me to cheer louder for you?” Katie asked. “I can do that!”

“I do like cheering, yes. But…I was thinking more along the lines of some visual motivation.”

There was another brief moment of silence.

“What the fuck do you want, dude?” Katie dropped the act. “You wanna see my tits? Is that it? I can flash you after the game, okay?”

Kyle laughed, and shook his head. “I do want you to flash me, as a matter of fact. But…I’m not sure I can wait till after the game….”

“Seriously?!” Katie whispered and looked around. “I can’t do that right now, people will see! I’ll be arrested for indecent exposure you moron!”

“Now remember what I said last week about toning down the bitchiness,” Kyle said calmly.

Katie crossed her arms and sighed. “I’m sorry, but I’m not flashing you now.”

“Well, I actually wasn’t thinking about now,” a devilish grin emerged on his face. Katie’s eyes widened. “I was thinking….during the game.”

“What?!”

“C’mon man, you’re gonna blow this whole thing open if she shows you her tits in the middle of a rec league soccer game,” I said.

“Hey, she said tits. Not me. I was thinking just her ass.” He pulled out his phone and started swiping around. “If she waits till our team’s running back on offense, then she’ll be behind everyone except me. No one else will see.”

We looked at him blankly, then I looked at Katie. I could see her mind stirring. Was she actually considering this?

“If you don’t do it…let’s see how many people who are on this field today that I can show this interesting video I have here…” he turned his phone over and I saw clear side profiles of me and Katie, in the nude, playing around with each other.

“Dude! Turn that around! Put it away!” Katie yelled in a hushed voice. She looked over her shoulder at Maddy and Kelly who both were looking at her with curiosity by this point. “I’ll do it, you little perv, okay? I’ll do it. Now put your stupid phone away.”

Kyle smirked victoriously and got up off the bench. “Alright, cool. Catch ya guys out there,” he winked at me and ran out onto the field.

“This fucking guy,” Katie muttered under her breath.

The second half started and played out similarly to the first. We were on defense. A lot. When the other team took shots at the goal, I was torn. My teammates asked me to run loose down the field and I didn’t want to be the target of their blame. But at the same time, I also didn’t want to miss Katie’s show. I felt guilty about it, but her ass is amazing.

The first couple times Kyle blocked the shots, Katie was ahead of most people already. It’d be too obvious if she sagged back, so I took off. One time I actually got the ball passed to me and didn’t lose it. I passed it to Maddy who had a good look to score, but just barely missed. I continued taking off without hesitation once Katie took a breather on the bench.

The game was nearing its end, and for whatever reason, I was once again on the field in crunch time. Jordan really needed to work on his cardio. Or, we needed to stagger his minutes better. Anyway, I hated the pressure of being out there in a close game, knowing I sucked ass.

The Rutgers girl had turned it up a notch, not wanting the game to end in a tie. She was aggressively attacking the net. She got off two clean shots that Kyle only just deflected, and her team kept getting the rebounds. She kept finding more open space and Katie dove trying to defend the shot. This time, Kyle saved it cleanly and our team was (mostly) on the break.

“Katie!” Kyle called out after he threw the ball down field. Katie got up slowly off the ground and looked at him. He gave her the thumbs up.

This was an easy choice for me. I didn’t want the pressure of being alone down the field, I clearly saw what was about to happen, and I was already behind almost everyone anyway.

Katie was fully off the ground now and saw what I was doing. She rolled her eyes at me. “Really?” She blurted out.

“Just ready to stay back on D,” I said.

“Shut up.”

Everyone including the refs had crossed mid field. I jogged closer to get behind my older sister.

Katie nervously slipped her hands under her jersey. She struggled to get her hands under her tight compression shorts that she was wearing underneath her soccer shorts. Once she was able to get a good grip on them, she peeled her clothing down and over her hump. She then lifted her jersey up from behind, and put her nice round ass on show for us. Her olive skin contrasted beautifully with her white uniform. Beads of sweat ran down causing her ass to glisten in the bright lights of the rec center.

“Ohhhh buddy!” Kyle shouted out.

I assumed he was referring to Katie when he said it, but then I shifted my focus back to the game, and saw what was happening. The other team had stolen the ball from us and were rushing back on offense. Katie frantically pulled her shorts and undergarments back up, but it wasn’t easy for her. Her movements were limited and she wasn’t able to properly play defense.

I was in a trance myself – not that I would be much help anyway – and the Rutgers girl zoomed past both of us with ease. She neared our goal and had a wide-open look. This time, she didn’t miss. She scorched the ball into the back of the net and then celebrated with her teammates.

“Fuck!” Kyle slammed the turf.

The remainder of our team glared at Katie and I, probably trying to figure out an explanation for our pathetic defensive effort. Katie, meanwhile, was giving Kyle a death stare.

There was still time left in the game, but we were done. We didn’t even get another shot off, and lost for the first time, 1-0. We slunk back to the bench with her heads down in silence. After a few of our teammates disappeared into the locker room, Katie scooted over to Kyle.

“You fucking cost us that game with your bullshit!” She murmured under her breath.

“Hey, YOU were the one flashing me…and I wouldn’t have been able to stop that chick anyway!” He was just as quiet.

“Because you made me, asshole!”

“I meant in like the third period! Not crunch time with the game on the line!”

“There were no opportunities before! And you gave me that stupid thumbs up!”

“That was for your defensive slide" he grinned, knowing it was bullshit, "but whatever…like I said, I couldn’t have stopped her anyway.”

“Well even if you couldn’t stop her, Drew and I could’ve slowed her down! She wouldn’t have gotten as clean a look.”

“What’s she doing in this league anyway?! She should be playing in the most competitive division. We’ll beat them in the playoffs.”

“Not if you don’t quit your little games we won’t! Look, I’ll play nice with you, Kyle. But I’m not gonna let you blackmail me the rest of my life. I swear I’ll go to the cops if you keep doing this shit. You might talk a big game, but I know you’re just as scared of having your little bung hole pounded in prison as I am of you posting the video.”

Kyle let out a little chuckle. “Alright, fine. I’ll back off, okay? No cops. Deal?”

Katie stared a hole through him. “Deal,” she ultimately said.

A few mornings later, Katie, Maddy, and I sat at the breakfast table. Our mom hadn’t come out of her room yet.

“So guys….I’ve been meaning to ask. Did you throw the game on Monday night?” Maddy asked. Katie nearly choked on her coffee.

“What?” I asked, trying to divert attention from Katie’s reaction.

“I’m not stupid, Drew! I saw Kyle whispering with you about ‘strategy’ or whatever at halftime. And then, at the end of the game, it was like all three of you just let that chick score.”

Katie and I looked at each other. I’m sure her mind was going a million miles a minute. But mine was pretty blank.

“uhhhh,”

“Yeah. We threw it. Okay?” Katie said.

Maddy was taken aback. “But why!?”

“Kyle said the regular season doesn’t matter….and I kind of agree with him.”

“YOU?.....Agree with Kyle?”

“….On this, yeah,” Katie explained. “He made a good point. He wanted their team, and particularly that Rutgers girl, to have a false sense of confidence going into the playoffs.” God, she was quick on her feet.

“Okay….but what about our team? Everyone was pretty dejected afterward. And they all were confused by your guys’ effort? Why not just let us in on it?” Maddy made some good points.

“Cause no one would’ve wanted to go along with it,” Katie snapped. “And if our whole team was doing it, it would’ve been pretty obvious too.”
Maddy looked at her in disbelief.

“Look, Muff Maddy. It’s not like we were completely throwing the game. We were trying. Kyle just said if there was a moment late, to give that girl a free shot, so I did. I think he secretly wanted to take the pressure off himself of not having allowed a goal all season.”

Maddy thought about it for a bit. “I mean, I guess that sort of makes sense…still don’t know why you didn’t tell us about it though.”

Luckily, our mom emerged from her room and changed the topic of conversation.

“Oh my God, Maddy!” She came rushing out, with her phone in her hand.

“What?”

“Didn’t you hear?! Your youth pastor from church!”

Maddy’s eyes widened. “What about him?” She said with caution in her voice.

“He was just arrested last night! Apparently, a bunch of girls came out and said he was….” Mom paused, and collected herself, “acting inappropriately toward them?”

“Ha!” Katie blurted out. Mom and Maddy glared at her. “I mean what? All those dudes are pedos, everyone knows that.” She said matter of factly.

“Well, you don’t have to be so crass about it, Katie.” Mom looked over at Maddy with sympathy. “Maddy, did he ever….”

“No!” Maddy answered. “Of course, not.”

“Yeah, mom, Maddy’s wayyyy too old for this guy,” Katie snorted as she read the article on our mom’s phone. Mom gave her another death stare. “I’m serious!”

“It’s still nothing to laugh about, Katie. Think of those poor girls! Oh Maddy! I’m so sorry I encouraged you to participate in the church youth program!”

“Mom, I’m fine. Really. I can take care of myself,” Maddy said. “I liked that guy in the beginning and thought he meant well, but, I did sort of begin to notice how he acted around some of the other girls…”

“And you didn’t come forward!?” Katie asked.

“It was just a hunch! I wasn’t gonna ruin his life on a hunch, Katie.”

Katie looked at her in a sarcastic stern manner.

“Well, it’s good they reported him…seemingly before any major harm was done,” Mom said. We ate the rest of our breakfast in relative silence.
karotte

Post by karotte »

Thanks again for the continuation of this wonderful story. I'm hoping Kyle won't push the borders too far (the little mooning performance during the game was actually a pretty funny idea ^^). However, I hope he will get his payback at some time :P