The Hazing - A College Sorority Story

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Humilatron

The Hazing - A College Sorority Story

Post by Humilatron »

Chapter 1

Bethany Samuels had been excited for the upcoming year. It was her first time as part of the Sigma Delta Phi leadership circle. It was a part of the sorority that was reserved for upperclassmen and was in charge of the hazing rituals done on the freshman rushing the sororities. The hazing was never anything extreme, but Bethany had the best idea to make the year truly exciting. She decided to make it a surprise for the president of the sorority, Meghan Kramer.

Meghan had been campaigning for an exciting hazing, but the others had rejected it in previous years saying it would be too much. This year, Bethany was going to make sure that Meghan got what she wanted. Bethany had singled out one girl in particular. Her name was Lindsay and she looked like a complete nerd. She wore big square glasses and had curly hair, yet she wanted to rush the sorority. Bethany had an evil plan for her as Lindsay walked around campus, books in her hand.

Bethany waited till it was dark out and Lindsay was alone. She snuck out of the house and approached Lindsay. Suddenly Bethany grabbed Lindsay and pinned her against the wall. “Welcome to Hazing week, little girl. You want to be a part of the sorority so bad? Then you’re going to do everything I say!” Bethany yelled as Lindsay’s eyes widened squirming in Bethany’s grasp.

“Hey!” Lindsay yelled. “Let me go!”

Bethany refused and grabbed Lindsay’s shirt, yanking it up and off of her body. She then reached down below and yanked Lindsay’s pants down, exposing her embarrassing red heart underwear. Bethany grabbed Lindsay’s bra and tore it off while pinning her arms so she couldn’t cover herself.

Lindsay screamed and cried as her naked tits popped on display. “Wow, look at you. You’re so tiny and small. Do you honestly think you can be good enough to join Sigma Delta Phi?”

Lindsay cried as she tried to fight back, but Bethany pulled her arms up over her head and tied them to the stop sign pole. Bethany made sure to gag Lindsay with a sock as she toyed with her nipples. “Everyone’s going to know you as the girl who was stripped naked,” Bethany said, taunting her by running a hand over her nipples down her belly and looping them inside her panties. “Everyone’s going to know little naked Lindsay.”

Lindsay cried as Bethany tugged her panties down to her ankles, leaving them attached mockingly with her naked crotch on full display including a small triangle pointed down to her slit.

“Welcome to Sigma Delta Phi,” Bethany said. “Good luck getting free.”

With that Bethany left while Lindsay cried and cried trying to get loose.

——

Meghan looked at the time as she checked her phone. It was 8 AM and she still hadn’t heard anything. “That’s weird,” Meghan said. “I thought she'd text me by now.”

Bethany had a big smile on her face. “Who?”

“My sister,” Meghan said. “She usually texts me in the morning.”

“Maybe she’s watching Lindsay,” Bethany said. “I think half the university is probably hanging out with her.”

Meghan tilted her head at Bethany. “What do you mean? What happened to Lindsay?”

“I gave her a good old Sigma Delta Phi welcome,” Bethany said. “You should have seen the look on her face when I stripped her naked and left her tied to a stop sign.”

“Wait, you did what?” Meghan said, “where, show me.”

Bethany pointed out the window where there was a whole crowd gathered around. Still crying and gagged was naked Lindsay. Meghan’s eyes widened as they landed on the girl. Quickly she raced out of the Sigma Delta Phi house with Bethany behind her. “Come on, Meghan. It’s not a big deal. She’ll laugh about it some day.”

They both stopped in front of Lindsay as Meghan’s eyes turned to rage and turned to Bethany. “YOU STRIPPED MY SISTER NAKED?!!”

Bethany froze. “W-wait… your sister?” Bethany looked at Lindsay and back at Meghan and her eyes widened. “W-wait… Meghan I didn’t…”

“I don’t want to hear it!” Meghan said. “I’ll deal with you later.”

Then she turned back to her sister and carefully untied her, as she collapsed in her arms, utterly mortified and in tears. “M-meghan,” Lindsay cried.

“Shhh. It’s going to be okay. Come on, let’s go inside. Come on,” Meghan said softly as she wrapped her arms around her, shielding her from the crowd.

“E-everyone s-saw me,” Lindsay cried.

“Shhhh, come on,” Meghan said.

Bethany slowly followed behind, no longer smiling. As Meghan disappeared back inside the house along with her sister… she had the worst feeling, wondering what Meghan would do in response.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
TheBlushingPrincess

Re: The Hazing - A College Sorority Story

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Humilatron

The Hazing - Chapter 2

Post by Humilatron »

Chapter 2

“What the HELL were you thinking?” Meghan shouted as Bethany was sitting on the couch, Lindsay curled in a ball, crying.

Bethany said. “I thought it’d make you happy. You’re the one who wanted to make hazings more exciting.”

“I meant like a water balloon fight or something not to fucking STRIP and HUMILIATE them! Not to mention the kinds of trouble we could get in with the Dean for this!” Meghan said. “And the LAST person to do it on is my fucking SISTER!”

“I didn’t know she was your sister!” Bethany yelled.

“You should have told me what you were planning!” Meghan yelled.

“I did nothing wrong!” Bethany shouted.

Suddenly the room got very quiet. “What?” Meghan said, clearly angry.

“I did nothing wrong,” Bethany repeated. “And I’d do it again. Maybe not on your sister. But I think this is what we should do from now on, frankly. I think we haven’t gone harsh enough.”

“You really don’t see the problem with this?” Meghan said, glaring at Bethany.

“No, I don’t,” Bethany said.

Meghan paused for a moment and then said. “Strip.”

“What?” Bethany said.

“Strip your clothes off,” Meghan said. “If you don’t have a problem with being stripped and humiliated, then I want to see you do it. You, Bethany Samuels, are going to go through the true Sigma Delta Phi hazing rituals. We haven’t conducted them in over 20 years. But if you’re so persistent on changing our ways, then… you’re going to go through your own hell week. And it’s going to last as long as I want it to.”

“Meghan, this is ridiculous,” Bethany said, looking at the other girls and back at Meghan. “You can’t be serious.”

Meghan snapped her fingers and suddenly two of the bigger girls grabbed her arms. “I’m dead serious, bitch. You think that this was such a great idea, I want you to have a taste of it.”

Bethany’s eyes widened as Hannah grabbed her shirt and pulled it over her head and off of her body while Ryan grabbed her pants and yanked them down revealing her My Little Pony underwear. “Wait!” Bethany yelled, trying to stop the girls from continuing. “You can’t do this! Not here!”

“Wait,” Meghan said as the girls were about to strip her underwear and bra off. Bethany sighed in relief, thinking she changed her mind. “She’s right. We should do it outside.”

Meghan threw open the door as the girls paraded her outside clad in her bra and underwear, the crowd still waiting outside, bigger than before. Meghan herself grabbed Bethany’s bra and tugged on it. “WAIT!” Bethany cried. “Don’t!”

But it was too late. Bethany’s bra slowly came loose and as it did, two thick silicone paddings fell out revealing two tiny mounds. “Look at that,” Meghan said. “It seems someone’s been a little liar.”

Hannah grabbed the waistband of Bethany’s My Little Pony panties and yanked them down to her ankles. Bethany screamed as she tried to cover her completely bare crotch to no avail. “No!” Bethany cried.

“We’re nowhere near finished,” Meghan said as she looked her up and down. “Not even close.”

“Meghan please!” Bethany cried. “Have mercy.”

“You didn’t show mercy to my sister,” Meghan growled.

“I didn’t know she was your sister!” Bethany cried as she was forced to stand naked in front of the growing crowd of people.

“Tie her up. I want her in the same position my sister was in,” Meghan said, pointing to the stop sign.

Bethany tried to fight back as the girls brought her to the stop sign, and tied her up. Bethany cried as she didn’t quite meet the same height that Lindsay had been so her arms were stretched more causing her chest to flatten. Her bald crotch was also completely on display and her butt cheeks spread apart from the pole of the stop sign.

Finally she was gagged just like Lindsay had been. “You’re going to learn a very important lesson,” Meghan said. “Don’t fuck with the Kramer family. So I don’t care if you didn’t know she was my sister. You still should have told me what you were planning. Get ready, Bethany. Because this is only the beginning.”

With that the girls all turned and headed back inside while Bethany screamed through her gag, desperately trying to get loose as everyone else looked at her and laughed, taking pictures and videos.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
TheBlushingPrincess

Dragonshark

Post by Dragonshark »

Really love this story!

Quote: "Get ready, Bethany. Because this is only the beginning.”

;) Excellent beginning i'd say ;) !

Vigorously anticipating the continuation!
RollTiideRoll2

Post by RollTiideRoll2 »

I really can't wait to see what else will be happening! Great start!
librarian

Post by librarian »

Simple, effective and to the point! Love it!

If I must critisise something it'd be that I wish we could have paraded Bethany around in her pony panties for a little longer. :3

I hope there's more coming!
TheBlushingPrincess

Humilatron

The Hazing - Chapter 3

Post by Humilatron »

Chapter 3

While Lindsay had only suffered a few hours in the morning since Bethany had tied her up late at night, Bethany was not so fortunate as Meghan left her tied up in the middle of the day just as everyone was waking up.

The worst was unknown to Bethany as she had forgotten one crucial part of the day. The time her family was going to visit her. Bethany’s parents paid for her tuition and thus they promised to visit her on a weekly basis since they were local anyways. Bethany also had a younger sister similar to Meghan and her sister had a lot of friends she often hung out with. They were all 18 but still finishing high school which also meant they had a much bigger social circle.

It just so happened that week, her parents were away and so… they asked Sasha, Bethany’s sister, to visit her instead. Naturally, Sasha decided to invite some of her friends to tag along. Of course, they weren’t expecting Bethany to be tied to a stop sign completely naked except for My Little Pony panties at her ankles, and yet that’s exactly what they were greeted with.

“Is that your sister?” Jenny giggled, gesturing at the tied up Bethany.

Sasha tilted her head. “What in the world?”

“Dude, why is your sister naked?” Victor, Sasha’s boyfriend asked.

“That’s a good question,” Sasha mumbled as they all approached Bethany.

Bethany’s eyes bulged out of their sockets. She never told Sasha, but she had a bit of a crush on her boyfriend and he was probably the last person she wanted to be naked in front of at least until she was able to get some cosmetic surgery or something to make herself more presentable. Jenny undid the gag and Bethany began to cry out of shame. “Sasha? Please you have to help me,” Bethany pleaded. “Please can you untie me?”

“Why are you even tied up in the first place?” Sasha asked.

“Because I tied her up after she did the same to my sister,” Meghan said, stepping out from the crowd. “Besides, this entire thing was Bethany’s idea. She’s the one who insisted on bringing back the hazing week. So I figured I would let her be an example.”

Sasha looked at Meghan and back at Bethany. “It sounds like you deserve it, Beth,” Sasha said. “Are you embarrassed at being caught naked by me? What exactly makes you so embarrassed anyways? I thought you liked showing off your body. Or are your tiny little nipples not doing anything for you? Your little marshmallow ant hill chest? Your bare naked little coochie? Or… better yet is it the… underwear covered in Twilight Sparkle and… Rainbow Dash?”

Sasha smiled as she pulled the underwear up just enough for everyone to see them. “Please let me go,” Bethany pleaded. “I’ve learned my lesson. Please everyone’s seen me naked.”

“Not everyone,” Sasha said. “But they can. I wonder… what would mom say about all this? After all it’s her sorority too. And it was mom who decided in the first place to end the hazing stuff. Remember? Or were you not paying attention when she talked about her stories?”

“You can’t tell her,” Bethany pleaded. “P-please. You can’t.”

“I very much can,” Sasha said as she pulled her phone out and snapped an image. “Actually I have an idea.”

Bethany squirmed while Sasha typed on her phone. After a moment, Sasha held up the phone. “Hey mom, guess what Bethany is doing?”

Bethany’s eyes widened as she realized Sasha was facetiming their mom. “Hey, Sash, you having fun with Bethany?” Their mom asked.

“You’ll never believe the predicament I’ve found Bethany in,” Sasha said with a grin.

“Why don’t you hand the phone over to her,” their mom said.

“Sorry mom, but Bethany is a bit… tied up… see,” Sasha said as she pointed the phone at Bethany.

Their mom gasped at the sight. “What is going on? Bethany? Why are you naked?!”

“Yeah, Beth, why are you naked? And don’t lie,” Sasha said. “We both know the truth. Why don’t you tell mom what you’re up to.”

“Fuck you, Sasha,” Bethany sneered not even thinking about their mom for a minute.

“BETHANY ANNE SAMUELS! You will NOT talk to your sister that way. I’ll come over there personally and spank your naked butt!” Their mom shouted.

Everyone snickered at the threat while Bethany squirmed utterly embarrassed at the mere threat. “Sorry, mom,” Bethany said.

“Tell me, why are you naked?” Their mom said.

Bethany reluctantly explained what transpired over the past 12 hours or so. “You see mom, this was all Bethany’s idea,” Sasha said.

“And that’s why Bethany here is going to be attending school completely naked,” Meghan said.

“You have my full support,” Mrs Samuels said. “In fact, please take a picture and send it to me, if Bethany really wants the hazing rituals to return… then she needs the full Sigma Delta Phi treatment.”

At last Sasha hung up. “I wonder what she means by that,” Sasha said. “But I wouldn’t want to be you right now, Beth. It sounded like mom plans to come here herself.”

Bethany gulped unsure of what her mom meant by the full Sigma Delta Phi treatment.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
computerphoto

Post by computerphoto »

I don't think it going to be enjoyable for Bethany, whatever the full Sigma Delta Phi treatment entails, I have a strong feeling Bethany is never going to live it down and really going to regret starting it all just to do a little Hazing on an underclassman.