NYSC 2022 - Pool Trouble

Here lie the stories of contests past, find your old story posts here.
josh

NYSC 2022 - Pool Trouble

Post by josh »

I am a huge fan of pool/bikini based ENF so I decided to base my story around this prompt, with a few small changes here and there. This is my first story so feedback is appreciated!

Part 1

Jenna was just your average lonely teenage girl. Long, black hair, decently heavy frame, tanned skin, average tits and a small ass. She spent most of her time outside of school alone in her room, sitting on her phone or even switching it up and using her computer for a bit.

One summer day Jenna was sick of just sitting around. "I wish people would just notice me" she thought. Jenna had the perfect plan to make friends, or at least have some fun. She was going to go the local pool!

Jenna got undressed and took one look at the ghost white tan lines surrounding her most private areas (she had gone out to her backyard to tan but was too afraid to do it nude) and put on the same black bikini she always wore. She looked back at her privates and was pleased to see the tan lines disappear underneath.

Jenna packed her normal belongings (phone, sunscreen, towel) and put her clothes back on overtop her bikini so she wouldn't have to get naked in the pools changing room.

Jenna made the short ten minute walk down to the pool and entered. "It's so crowded" she thought as she scanned for a empty chair to put her belongings, only seeing a few left. She hurried over and put her stuff down. After relaxing for a few minutes she decided it was time to go swim.

Jenna pulled off her shirt, revealing her black bikini top. It tied at the back and had a loop that went around her neck. The two triangles in front gave good coverage to her boobs. She pulled off her pants to reveal her bottoms. They were on the smaller side, but they fully covered her front. They also gave some solid coverage to the back. Jenna never liked the look of thong bottoms on her small ass.

Jenna, now full undressed looked around the pool. As she looked from girl to girl, seeing big tits and asses barely covered by tiny bikinis, she was beginning to feel self conscious. "Nobody will even notice me here" she thought. Defeated, Jenna headed over to the empty, secluded deep end of the pool.

Jenna quickly jumped into the pool, covering her tits even in the deep end. As she treaded water, barely even moving in the deep end, she realized how tight her bikini bottoms were. They were getting itchy underneath and she was struggling to even get her hand into them to scratch it."Maybe I'll take them off for a little bit" she thought. "Nobody would know."

It was just then that she heard footsteps and laughs as a group of 5 boys came running towards the deep end.

Part 1 is mostly set up but I promise to get to the meat of the story in the next part.
Last edited by josh on Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my Story Archive!
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

josh

Re: NYSC 2022 - Pool Trouble

Post by josh »

Part 2

Jenna looked up to see a large group of boys, likely a few years younger than her approaching. "Hey! Could you go somewhere else?" She asked. Ignoring her they all jumped in. "Sorry honey, we always come here" one of them said. Jenna scoffed. "Who are you calling honey? How old are you anyway?" "We're all 13" one of them said. Jenna was 17 and did not appreciate the way they were acting. She knew she had to try to act the adult here. "So you're a bunch of little boys" she said. "We are not!" One of them yelled. "You are. And I don't want you bothering me no matter what" She said. "Okay, whatever."

Jenna swam over to the corner of the deep end to try to relax. "This sucks" she thought. The boys were constantly jumping in and out, making a ton of noise, and the itchiness around her crotch was getting worse and she had no way to relieve it. "Unless..." she thought.

Jenna was immediately shocked by her own thoughts. "Take off my bottoms?" However the longer she thought about it the better of an idea it sounded like. The boys were jumping in and out so much they wouldn't even be able to notice that she was half naked. She could also tie the bottom somewhere so she couldn't lose them.

Jenna sat for a few minutes, thinking. She was making sure the boys patterns never changed. When they all started getting out to jump again she hurried. Jenna slowly pulled the tight bottoms off. It felt so good as she relieved her privates of the itchiness. The cool water quickly washed it away as she peeled the bikini off. She quickly pulled it past her legs and took it off. She then tied it as best as she could around her ankle.

As Jenna looked down into the darkish water on a somewhat cloudy day, she realized you couldn't even tell she was naked from up above.

The boys continued to mess around, jumping in and out and Jenna realized her plan had worked.

Jenna had her head laid back, eyes closed, and was relaxing when one of the boys cannonballed right next to her. It splashed water all around her, and as she sunk into the water she began to kick her legs and flail her arms around a little.

All of the kicking underwater caused the loose knot to come undone. Her bikini bottoms left the comfort of her ankle and sunk all the way to the bottom of the deep end.

As the boy swam back to his friends and Jenna calmed down after cussing him out, she returned to the corner she was at before. That's when she noticed the feeling, or lack of feeling her bikini bottoms around her ankle. She patted around and sure enough, they were gone. "Shit, shit, shit" she thought. She quickly covered up, somehow feeling more naked even though she never had her bottoms on.

As Jenna continued to watch, the boys didn't seem to take notice of her now uncomfortable nudeness, even as her cheeks grew redder and redder. They continued to dive in and out and in and out.

Jenna began to relax a little as she looked around for any way out of her predicament

As Jenna looked around she noticed one of the boys she didn't even notice leave returning to the deep end. And now he was wearing goggles.
Check out my Story Archive!
SDS

Post by SDS »

Loving the story so far!

Can't wait to see if the boy in goggles is going to notice her nudity or her lost bottoms first haha!

I'm guessing she's going to regret being rude to the boys.
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

ely

Post by ely »

I suggest removing this part because it kills the reader's imagination, but the story is pleasant
I am a huge fan of pool/bikini based ENF so I decided to base my story around this prompt, with a few small changes here and there. This is my first story so feedback is appreciated!
I suggest putting these additional explanations in the comments and not inside the chapter.

All of us girls have imagined lowering the panties slightly, but I think what the protagonist did would be crazy in real life xD
SDS

Post by SDS »

ely wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:19 am I suggest removing this part because it kills the reader's imagination, but the story is pleasant
---‐----#--
I suggest putting these additional explanations in the comments and not inside the chapter.
I think its fine personally lots of us Author's myself included generally add a bit of preamble to our stories.
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

josh

Post by josh »

Part 3

Jenna's cheeks grew hotter and hotter as she realized her nudeness may be exposed. She looked around for any way out but realized she was out of luck.

Jenna then ducked underwater, opening her eyes. They burned as she did this, but it did help her out. From where she was, she couldn't even see the boys underwater. The secluded deep end was surrounding by a few trees that gave shade to a good chunk of this section of the pool.

"They can't see me!" she thought before bringing her head back up over the surface.

Jenna continued to watch the boys having fun before she got another idea.

"Hey!" she shouted over to the boys, "do you think I could borrow those goggles, I dropped something to the bottom of the pool and I need to look for them!"
"Oh don't worry about it, I'll go get it!" the boy replied, "what'd you lose?"
"Oh um" Jenna began to panic. "My sunglasses."

The boy quickly dove underwater. Jenna spent the whole minute he was under praying it would be too dark to find anything, and when he came back up he didn't seem to have anything to show.

"Sorry ma'am, I didn't find your sunglasses" he said. "But I did find a nice black pair of knickers that match your top!" The boy lifted them above the water as he said it. The whole group started laughing.

"Oh shit" Jenna thought. The boy got out of the water and began twirling the bottoms around in the air.

"You were yelling at us and you're just a little skinny dipper!" The boy yelled, "I should go tell pool management!"

"Please!" Jenna yelled, "Please give those back!"
"I'm sorry, but I'm just a little boy and I'm not supposed to bother you!"

"I'm really sorry can you please just give me them back" Jenna said, almost with tears in her eyes. The boy stayed silent, twirling the bottoms around his finger and stretching them out. This is when Jenna remembered she was years older than the boy, what was he doing.

Jenna quickly formulated a plan. She pulled herself out of the water and quickly ran over. She tried to ignore her now exposed, clean shaven pussy and her small jiggling ass that all the boys had an excellent view of and she sprinted over to tackle the boy.

Just as she was about to tackle him he balled up the bottoms and threw them into the air. They went up and up before landing on a very tall branch of one of the trees.

Jenna's face grew red as she stood, her most private parts completely exposed as she realized she was going to have to climb all the way up to retrieve her bottoms.

The boy just laughed and said "Oops!"
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

josh

Post by josh »

Part 4

Jenna stared up while beginning to cover herself in shame. She saw drops of water falling down off her wet bottoms, now dangling tens of feet in the air. They hung around a branch near the top of the tree.

Jenna looked back when she heard the group of boys snickering at her. A deep red of humiliation set into her skin. "I'm being embarrassed by a group of little kids" she thought.

Jenna walked over to the stump of the tree and got ready to climb. When she grabbed onto the first branch the boy who had grabbed her bottoms slapped her ass. "Better get climbing!" he yelled. Her embarrassment only got worse as she realized they were now her superiors.

Jenna got climbing, knowing she was giving the boys a show the entire way. Luckily the branches were all close to each other, which made for a fairly easy climb. About halfway to her bottoms Jenna looked back. She not only noticed the boys sitting watching her from the bottom, but also a larger crowd beginning to form. "Fuck!" she thought.

Lower to the ground, Jenna had stayed secluded from the rest of the pool, but as she climbed higher the entire pool had a good view of the pool. And most people, especially with a quick zoom of their phones, realized that a bare-assed girl was climbing up a tree.

Jenna, now feeling an even greater sense of shame at all of the pictures and videos being taken of her privates hurriedly climbed her way to the top of the tree.

Jenna finally retrieved her bikini bottoms, but the branches she climbed were too small for her to sit on without falling and she wasn't even going to try balancing on one foot to put it on. Her only option was to climb all the way down.

Jenna approached the ground, but she was still a couple branches away. She laid her stomach on the branch and prepared to fall to the next one. However, as she did this not only did her top get caught on a protruding piece of wood, but her bottoms she was holding in her hand also did.

Instead of falling directly to the next branch, Jenna's bikini top flew off as she hung by her bikini bottoms a few feet in the air. Jenna tightened her grip and held on for a minute, stretching the fabric to its limit before the bottoms tore in half, becoming completely unwearable. Jenna had gone from finally retrieving her full bikini to having no bikini at all.

Jenna caught herself on the branch below her briefly before she fell and hit the grass below her. After a little while she stood up, accidentally exposing her full naked frame to the huge crowd that had formed to watch.
Last edited by josh on Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
josh

Post by josh »

Part 5

Jenna now stood completely naked in front of a crowd of people gawking, taking photos, and recording her. She had never been naked in front of anyone in her life (except for her parents, of course) and now she stood in front of a huge group of them.

Jenna was frozen in place for a good few seconds before realizing she had to act. "My clothes!" she finally remembered. Jenna quickly covered herself as best as she could (she chose to leave her ass uncovered as she only had so many hands). All of the people filming got great video of her small, firm ass jiggling as she made her way over to her chair.

Right as Jenna reached her bag, one of the boys from the deep end sprinted in front of her and took it. "God damnit!" she yelled.

If she had been thinking clearly, Jenna would have made her way over to the locker room full of towels just a few feet away. Unfortunately, in her state of pure embarrassment and rage, all she could think about was getting her clothes.

Jenna began to sprint after the boy. Unfortunately for her (and luckily for all of the videographers following her) the mixture of her wet hands against her completely wet body meant Jenna's hands were constantly slipping off her privates, giving them a great view of her firm tits bouncing as she ran.

Jenna continued to run after the boy, who finally stopped briefly as he met up with his group of friends. When he realized Jenna was coming he continued to run but it was too late.

Right by the deep end where it all began, Jenna tackled the boy and grabbed her bag. As she got up the boy just laughed and said "I felt your boobies!"

Jenna opened the bag. As she looked inside her face filled with horror. She looked over at the locker rooms to see the rest of the boys running off with her clothes. All that was left in the bag was a baby swim diaper that was way too small for her.

"Sorry about that!" the boy said, "That's all we could give you, since we're little kids and all."

Defeated, and wanting a little bit of coverage, Jenna slipped the bottoms on.

Covering her top with both hands, Jenna walked past the crowd in the diaper. It stuck between her ass cheeks and they continued to jiggle with every step like she was naked.

As Jenna made it into the locker room and grabbed a towel, the group following her gave up and moved on with their day. Filled with humiliation and fear of the videos getting out to her classmates (if they hadn't already seen it happen live), Jenna walked home in just the towel and the diaper.

"I guess I got noticed" Jenna thought.

---------

This was a fun experiment for a first story. I'm not 100% sure on the ending but that's where I felt it naturally going. Thanks for all of the feedback and I'm excited to see the contest results!