Erica's Camp Experiences - Part 1 No Limits

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Zamui

Erica's Camp Experiences - Part 1 No Limits

Post by Zamui »

I was glad to find a new Erica story viewtopic.php?f=8&t=22&sid=9c9c02fa475d ... e&start=60 by Viredae. And I took the liberty to change and alter this story. Hope you enjoy. I enjoyed imaginig how Erica have felt.

It was a long weekend for me, I was on my way a to summer camp, it was all standard fare as far as I was concerned, but since there had been a freak spread of the flu at our school, that meant that the usually packed greyhound bus we rode on was eerily empty.
Aside from me, there were my usual friends; Alicia, Carrie and Lisa, plus another five students, as well as the accompanying chaperon and the bus driver.
The chaperon was asleep, she was getting rather long in the tooth, and was probably approaching retirement, and while it was a sparse collection of students, the trip had still taken its toll on her, she was fast asleep (thankfully not snoring), and she’d avail herself of us when we got there, and deliver us into the hands of the camp counselors.
Two other students, a couple by the looks of it, sat near the chaperon, they were making more than googly eyes at each other at this point, especially with no one to police them.
The other three students, two boys and a girl, were sitting next to me and Alicia at the middle of the bus, they seemed pretty engrossed in their own conversation to even care about anything else.
And finally, there were Lisa and Carrie sitting in the very last row of seats, they seemed to be giggling, I didn’t really bother looking back.
“Pssst, Alicia!” I heard the two behind me calling to Alicia, trying their best to keep their voices unheard.
From the edge of my vision, I could see that Alicia was looking back at the two, it wasn’t long before she abandoned her seat and headed back to the two.
The chatter from the group near me seemed to get louder, was it because I was sitting here by herself? I did my best to keep my eyes on the view outside, it was a beautiful countryside, and it was spring too, the warm sunlight coming through the thick glass of the bus felt really good.
It wasn’t long before the girls behind her were calling me as well, interrupting my appreciation of nature.
“Psst, Erica.” I looked back, and saw Alicia motion over to me to come over, the other two girls were grinning, not an unusual sight, but I was getting worried.
Sighing, I got up and walked back to the group, stomach suddenly tingling for no reason.
The back row was large enough to seat five, with three tiny teenage girls sitting there, there was enough room to seat two more, as I reached her friends, Lisa, who sat by herself behind one of the seats in the preceding row, took my wrist and sat me right next to her, hidden just behind the long back of the seat in front of me, and just as I hit the seat, Carrie, who was sitting at the opposite side of the aisle, edged in on me, trapping me in my place.
“Having fun Erica?” Lisa asked, the question was quite innocuous, Lisa’s tone even seemed genuinely friendly, but I knew better.
“I… Guess so.” I replied, the answer stuck in my throat, while Lisa’s words seemed genuine and harmless, her actions were far from it.
“You don’t seem to be having fun,” Lisa ran her finger along my arm, sending shivers down the my spine “And you’re even dressed so adventurously.”
I looked down, it wasn’t anything special, a baggy T-shirt that extended to my thighs, with shorts and panties beneath them, I had worn sandals that day, in preparation to a day in the sun, I echoed my thoughts on the ordinary outfit.
„I don’t think so …“, I replied.
“Well of course it’s adventurous!” Lisa laughed “For all I know, you’re completely naked under there.”
I swallowed laboriously, true, if you had let your imagination run wild, the mere thought made my nipples pop, I could feel the butterflies in my stomach.
“How about we make sure it’s adventurous?” Carrie whispered in my ear, she was close enough that her nose was tickling my earlobe, I was both exceedingly nervous and excited “Kick off those sandals!”
I was not startled by this command. It’s what they usually do with me. 
For a second, I wondered if playing along early in the trip would get them off my back? Maybe doing as I’m told now will allow me to get some peace and quiet for the rest of the week, so I found myself lifting my feet up, I looked down at the sandals, hanging from my toes, and let them drop to the ground, I was barefoot.

“Very nice, but I think we can do better.” Lisa commented, motioning to Carrie, whose hand reached out and, with surprising deftness, quickly found the button for my shorts and undid them 
“Take them off!” Lisa added.
I wasn’t quite sure who that was directed at, was it at me? Or maybe Carrie? Since I felt her hand snake into my shirt and tug at my shorts, Lisa’s hand followed suit and tugged the other leg, pulling it off to my knees while I was lifting my body to make it easier for them to pull my shorts down. They made a little pause looking at each other then they pulled my shorts over my knees to my feet.
Letting them drop to the ground, I lifted my feet and they were quickly snatched by Carrie and handed over to Alicia, who knowingly smiled because she knew which effect it had to me. I did not know if she played these mean games of Lisa and Carry with me to make fun of me or to bring me 'fun'. And why didn't I fight back?
“Wait…” I squeaked out, but it was too late, only then did I notice that she also had my sandals with her in a neat little pile, far out of my reach.
“Thanks for your cooperation, Erica! You really like it, don’t you? - Now, lift up your shirt, Erica, I wanna see your panties.” I nodded, I knew at this point that my only option was to simply do whatever Lisa wanted me to do, or I wouldn’t be getting those shorts back.
Lifting up the hem of my shirt, I exposed my powder blue panties, I could feel the air tickling my inner thighs. The familiar tickle went through my stomach and my loins to end in my crotch and pulsating there.
“Is that a little wet spot I see, Erica?” Carrie’s mirthful tone sent alarm bells ringing in my head, I knew that my clit was swollen, popping out of its hood, it wouldn’t really surprise me that it was true. It all went always so easily with my when it comes to this.
“We can’t have you soiling your underwear, Erica. I see myself as your caretaker. Therefore I have to take responsibility for you. As we all know you can’t control yourself. You need my help and the help of your friends.” Lisa snapped the waistband of my panties “Take them off!”
I let go of the shirt, sliding my panties down my legs, I could see my crotch slowly come into view, not a single hair obscuring my view. There was not enough hair sprouting to even let appear a landing strip. So shaving all of the hair off was the best to do.
„Oh, look! Smooth like a baby like always! - But we know, you only look like that! Deep inside you are a very…“ Lisa made a little pause in her speach „… naughty girl. We have prove of it for so many times!“ She took her smartphone out of her pocket and wavered with it.
First I wanted to stop sliding down my panties to prove that I am not that naughty. But like an inner automatism my hands pulled the panties quickly over my thighs, knees and feet. I let go of the panties, self conscious to cover myself, I wanted to reach back and cover myself with the shirt, but before I could even move, I felt a pair of hands take hold of the hem, pulling it upwards and off of my head completely, I looked over, and there was Carrie with my shirt, I tried reaching out and grabbing it, but the strawberry blonde beauty would not let me through.
Looking back at my panties that reached the ground, I once again lifted my feet and saw Lisa had already made a grab for them, before I knew it, they were flying across the seats to Alicia.
I couldn’t believe it, in an instant I had found myself stripped naked in the middle of a bus! It took a second to process this before my hands shot to cover my exposed nipples and pussy. Although my left hand covered only the flat cushion but I let my nipple slip through my fingers. The same 'happened' to my clit.
Carrie edged over to Alicia, my shirt still in her hand, they seemed to be a mile away, but even worse, Carrie seemed to beckon me over, which meant that I would be exposing myself in the middle of the bus’ aisle, away from the protection of the seats in front of us, did she really expect me to expose myself like that?
Despite the insanity, I knew I had no choice, I slowly inched over to the center of the bus, with only my hands as a cover, though that cover was short lived.
“Erica, keep your hands at your side! Don’t draw attention to you! You know what will happen, when all see your naked body!” Lisa commanded, her tone was getting harsher.
Hesitantly, I let my arms down to rest at my sides, I looked down to see my nipples at my very small tits standing at full attention. They were longer than the fleshy cushion underneath them and looked more like teats of dog bitch in heat. I tried my best to take a deep breath, and it was the hardest thing I have ever done because I felt a shivering from an excitement.
And just when I thought my humiliation complete, I felt Carrie and Lisa both taking hold of my legs, spreading them open, lifting them to place them on the seats, exposing my pink pussy flesh to anyone looking, which thankfully was still no one, not that that made it any better. My juices wetted my seat.
I was forced to sit in that position for what felt like ages, I finally broke down and squeaked out: “Please give me my clothes back.” I begged my friends, they just giggled.
“No Erica, you’re to stay this way until we reach the camp. We do not want to wet your panties. Try to be a reasonable girl! And maybe the air will dry your damp pussy.” Lisa sternly rebuked my begging, and I, knowing it’ll be at least a couple of hours before we got there, couldn’t help but whimper, restating my plea.
Lisa sighed. “Fine, Erica, we’ll give you something to wear, but I think you know what you have to do…” Lisa said, I knew what she meant, but I was too scared to move “Cum for us, Erica. Relieving the pressure in your crotch is best for you!”
I felt a strong urge to take one of my hands and lower it to my bare pussy, albeit shakily.
At first, my hand stood guard, covering my not so secret anymore treasure, but soon enough my fingers began to move on their own, I couldn’t believe myself, I was pleasuring myself in the middle of a bus!
Trying my best not to make any sounds, I continued to tease my lips, which were beginning to get even more lubricated very quickly, my other hand slipped down as well, this one pinching my very erect nipple.
If anyone turned around now, they would be watching me masturbate in the middle of the bus!
This had set me off, I was now struggling not to moan, I knew that I should keep quiet, lest I awaken the teacher and alert my schoolmates, I could barely contain my voice, and even then there were faint whimpers coming from me, my fingers slipped into my sopping wet pussy, now pumping away with reckless abandon.
“Oops, can’t have you getting too loud!” said Lisa, as she stuffed something into my open mouth to stifle my moans, that something turned out to be my own panties! And I catched a glance from the busdriver over the inside mirror. His eyes were wide open and he bus made a short move on the road. Maybe he was distracted for a split second.
That was it, not only was I now exposing and pleasuring myself in front of nearly everyone on the bus, I was also doing it in this demeaning state, it was too much for me to take anymore as I orgasmed on the spot, my juices running and overflowing on the seat and the bus floor. I was calming down slowly and Lisa finally pulled my panties out of my mouth.
The bus driver grinned. My face was beet red. Humiliated and shown to a very stranger in the most intimate moments a girl could have was an overwhelming sensation.
“Congratulations Erica, you earned one piece of clothing back.” Lisa told me, pulled out the panties from my mouth and then displayed both my panties and my shirt “And you even get to pick which one.”
Despite being dismayed that I wasn’t to be allowed to get completely dressed, this wasn’t even a problem, I grabbed the shirt and put it on, and as I recalled, it indeed covered all of my privates well enough. The bus driver looked disappointed.
“We’re gonna have so much fun at camp, Erica!” Carrie said, excitedly, as the rest of the trip over was thankfully uneventful. Besides from some inspections to check if there was not to much pressure in my crotch, the left me alone for the rest of the journey.
The camp itself, however, was a whole different story.

We finally arrived to the campsite, I was getting pretty nervous sitting in the bus in just my shirt, surrounded by my “friends”, who took the opportunity to strip me naked and humiliate me on the way over, and were passing the time teasing me and threatening to take even my shirt away again, occasionally even prompting me to flash my privates lest they take it away.
With weak legs I stood up from my seat, that was glistening from my juices. 
"Here! Clean the mess up and give the rag back to me!", Lisa commanded and gave me my panties. I cleaned the seat and with my panties in the left hand I left the bus passing the bus driver who whispered: "Nice show, by the way! Looking forward bringing you back!"
I stopped and looked at him. Now that I saw more of him than his eyes I had to admit he looked handsome. He touched his crotch to show me what I have caused. I blushed and was kind of satisfied. I was always happy to see that I have an effect on someone. I smiled at him and felt the urge to flash him. And I did. I pulled up my shirt to show him my tits and crotch for a second. Then I turned to the exit and cursed myself for being so naughty and stupid and absolutely not Erica.
Now that I stepped out of the greyhound, I felt the mountain breeze sneaking in between my thighs and tickling my pussy, I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate. I was distracted by the what I felt and what I had done by flashing the bus driver. When I heard a voice yell out.
“Erica, catch!” I opened my eyes and saw my duffle bag flying at my face, I managed to catch it before it made contact with my face. “Nice!”
I lowered the bag to see Alicia, grinning widely at me, everyone else was already moving up the trail to the main office, which was down near a lake in between a couple of mountains, next to it a few cabins and even a few sports courts.
I hurried along to catch up to the tail of the party, in the front was a camp counselor who led the other students along with him, I couldn’t quite hear what he was talking about, but I guessed it had something to do with the camp. With no sandals on my feet I felt every stone and pine apple on my thin and sensitive soles.
Trailing behind me were my friends, who opted to stick closer to me than the rest of the group, I had the feeling that I should probably hurry up and catch up to the counselor, but it seemed I was too late, I now felt a finger snake its way into my shirt from below, I looked over my shoulder and saw Lisa, sporting a wicked grin.
“Having fun, Erica?” She asked me the same question that she asked in the bus, as I felt her finger trace along the hem of the shirt, pulling up and out ever so gently.
"Have you flashed the bus driver? You stood a while in front of him and I saw you the shirt pulling up."
"We talked about the journey ... and ... um ... I ... a wind blow lifted my shirt." I muttered.
"Maybe you don't need a shirt."
Lisa wouldn’t dare strip right here, would she?
That was of course a stupid question; she’d already stripped me in the bus, this was nothing compared to that.
“... I guess?” I replied. Then It occured to me what I have said and added quickly: "I guess I need a shirt!" I was not sure what Lisa had in plan, one thing for sure, it was too late to escape now, if I try to run, the shirt might get taken off in an instant, or worse, ripped completely off. I've been through this at school.
That’s when Lisa began to slowly raise the shirt up to my waist, in reaction, I held my bag up to my crotch, blocking the view from the front, but now I could feel my ass completely exposed, thankfully, the only people behind me were my friends, and no one else.
We continued walking along for a few minutes before Lisa finally continued lifting my shirt up, this time all the way up to my armpits, my breasts now exposed, it took me a second to react before holding my bag up to cover them as well.
I couldn’t believe it, I was walking along out in the open with more or less no cover at all, my breasts, pussy and ass out in the open, and completely exposed save for my duffle bag, which I held in front me, my backside however was completely exposed. I could feel the air all over my body. And then I felt a finger going up and down my crack.
"Oh, what a nice crack." Alicia said. "You should show this much more often!"
I have never watched lesbian tendencies at Alicia. Her behavior startled me. In some of my sexual dreams, which happened to me almost every night, I was having sex with boys and girls. To know that Alicia would be a potential partner was very much disturbing. We knew each other for years since we were children!
To make matters worse, I was feeling my nipples harden and my pussy moisten yet again, I closed my eyes in anticipation for what might come next, though nothing actually came.
“Well, it looks like we’ve arrived, Erica.” I heard Lisa whisper in my ear “Fun time is over. For now.”
And with that, Lisa lowered my shirt once again, covering me as we reached the main office cabin.
Inside, we were made to register our names, given keys to our cabins, there were six of us girls in each cabin, which meant that me, Alicia, Carrie and Lisa were all in one place, along with two other girls, who I learned were called Tammy and Sarah, who were from different schools.
The sun was beginning to set, there would be no activities tonight, we headed to the cafeteria, where I was thankfully left unmolested to eat my dinner in peace, though it was still disconcerting to be sitting there in just my shirt, I was pretty sure that my nipples were poking through quite clearly, though it seemed no one noticed.
During dinner, I spotted Carrie whispering something to the new girls, and then glance at me for a second, this gave me a bad - but somehow good - feeling in my stomach, were they planning something?
After dinner, as we finally entered our cabin, one of the counselors, called Amy, explained the rules to us, about the curfew and wake up time, the schedule and what not, and when she was done told us that we had some free time to unwind before curfew and bid us good night, I heard the door close and I put down my bag near my bunk, and before I knew what was going on, my shirt was clean off my back, leaving me completely naked.
I spun around and saw Carrie with my shirt, laughing with everyone else.
“Wow, I thought you were lying when you said she had nothing on underneath.” Tammy said, almost doubling over from laughing.
“I think she likes it!” Sarah mentioned, and I finally remembered to cover myself.
I reached out to my bag, but Lisa grabbed it before me, I was left with nothing. I blushed. Not only for being naked in front of total strangers. I also occured to mind that I did like being naked.
“Please give me my clothes back!” I pleaded with them, but they just laughed. And I was not very convinced that I wanted my clothes back.
“Not yet, Erica, I see you’re in need of relief, so you know what that means.” Lisa said, Tammy and Sarah looked shocked, but still excited.
Defeated, I thought I knew what they wanted me to do, I sat down on the bunk, closed my eyes and spread my legs open, ready to get it over with, but as soon as my hand reached down and touched my joy button. Strange how easily I obeyed to masturbate in front of strangers. I heard Lisa speak again.
“What do you think you’re doing, Erica?!” she yelled, my eyes shot open again, puzzled by this intervention “I didn’t say here!”
My eyes widened, where else would she have me pleasure myself? And as if to answer, she walked to the cabin door and opened it.
“Out on the steps, Erica, we don’t want you soiling your own bed, now do we?” Lisa sneered, and everyone laughed uproariously, I was horrified, but I was beyond doing anything about it.
I got up and walked out the door, the cold and biting air sent a shiver down my spine, I bit my lips, tweaked my nipples and sat down on the steps, spreading my legs open, thankfully, it was dark outside, and visibility was poor, so I was probably safe for now.
I let my hands do their job as I began to tease my now once again clit, sitting atop a swollen and slick, bald mound, I could see my roommates step around me to get a better look, as I eventually inserted my fingers into my squelching hole.
I leaned back on one elbow as I pumped my pussy, I was getting close now.
"Watch out girls, you should get out of the way." I heard someone say, and that was it, hearing them talk about my body like that set me off.
My pelvis lifted off the steps and bucked as I reached a climax, squirting my juices down the steps, I could hear Tammy and Sarah giggle and squeal as I did.
Slowly I lowered my pelvis to the steps. I was panting. Sweat appeared on my body. With weak and shaking legs I stood up.
The girls escorted me back inside.
„There’s your bed, Erica!“ Lisa pointed to a bunk. „But first let us see, what you have in your bag. I hope it’s not too many clothes.“
Lisa opened my bag pulled out a jeans.
„This you’re not gonna need. You would soil it!“ She put my trousers back in the back.
„What have we here … panties?“ She brought six panties into the light of the cabin. Unfortunately I took some of my older panties. They still fit because my body did not develop that much since elementary school. There were some teddy bears, pink fairies and unicorns on it. The blue one was the only panties that fitted my age. Why could I be so stupid?
„Really? Pink unicorns?!“ Lisa raised an eyebrow and the other for girls laughed, took them and showed them around.
„Is it a kind of contraceptive? The boy who is damned to take this off is unable to fuck you because he’s laughing all the time?“, said Tammy and waved my teddy bear panties like a flag through the air.
Lisa let them play with my undies and continued unpacking my bag. She took out my bikini. Some small cups on two strings as a top and two triangles on one string around my waist.
„A bikini. Too much fabric for you, my dear! Look! Why is there fabric that would cover your crotch? We know it is always damp there. You would soil it. We will make some changes.“ She grabbed in her bag and took out a pair of scissors.
"No! I've had this since Kindergarten!" I screamed. I liked that bikini.
All the girls laughed.
"Yeah, except for your sexual behavior, you still belong there! Your body looks underage!" Tammy said.
Lisa cut the slip, the part that would cover my crotch, in two and made the front part to a small strip. The back part of the bikini slip she removed completely. Now it was a small loincloth.
„Now look, little Erica! That is how it should fit for you. The wetness can dry and you have a simple access for relieving pressure. And Alicia can admire your butt crack. - And there’s another thing: Why do you carry so much weight in your bag? What about climate change? The bus is using more fuel to transport this. This is not a responsible behavior. Later you will be punished for letting the ice bears die!”
„May I help with the top?“, asked Tammy and took without waiting the top from Lisa’s hand and looked at the cups and to my tits. „Well, do you think she needs a top at all?“
The laughter of five girls filled the room. Tammy reached with her finger out to my hardened nipple and played with it.
„Maybe we should do something about that. They are hard like an eraser and long like her clit.“ With her finger she pointed to my crotch.
I blushed again because my clit stood out like a perch!
"Poor thing! She is so overwhelmed by her sexual arousal that she is simply not able to control herself! Is it a kind of mental disease she has? I mean this is not normal!“ Sarah shook laughing her head.
Tammy cut the cups of the top into small strips so they would cover only my nipple. The rest was two slim strings that held them on my chest.
Then Lisa took out my washbag and looked in it.
„Surprise! There’s a dildo! But we can do better! It’s an oldfashioned device. I have something for you, Erica! See it as a birthday present!“ She let my washbag fall back into my duffle bag and went to her’s.
As she came back she unpacked a pink egg vibrator.
„Tammy, would you please insert this very slowly into Erica’s hole? I will configure the app in the meantime.“ Lisa handed the vibrator to the girl.
"Which hole?", Tammy joked. At least I hoped that. I twitched frightened. And the laughter of the girls said it must have been a joke.
"First things first, Tammy! But we can think about that later! Take the usual hole."
I feared what they had in store for me!
I gasped as Tammy came to me with an evil grin, stroked the vibrator around my nipples and slowly let it go to my crotch.
"Oh boy, is this wet down there!“, she said and rubbed the thing against my clit and labia.
I closed my eyes, admired the touch and felt how she slowly shoved it in to me until only a kind of pink antenna looked out of my crotch. I whimpered because her touch nearly kicked me over the edge.
"Look! She’s gonna need a relief very soon! Otherwise she will explode! Or wet our floor!“ Tammy stated and touched again gently my labia and my clit.
"Oh, Erica! Please go outside and do not soil our quarters!“ Lisa commanded.
Once again I went outside to the porch and wanted to sit down on one of the chairs.
„No, no! Not here, Erica! We would like to use these chairs! Better step into the meadow! It looks like you will be having a big one! Your squirting would ruin the porch or the steps!“
So I stepped out into the half dark of the night and stood in the meadow. Blades of grass touched my calves. It was quite cold. The warmth of the day went with the sunset. I stood there naked and encircled by the girls like an animal in a zoo, felt the gazing and the anticipation of the girls. And I felt the anticipation and excitement what has to come next.
„I’ve installed and configured the app! Let’s start with the lightest level.“ Lisa announced.
In the same moment I felt it vibrating! Oh, that felt good! Better than mine! It was strong and it seemed to wiggle in my crotch. I came in an instant. I was standing in the circle, spasming, shouting, moaning. My whole body shivered, my legs and arms moved uncontrolled like I was a crazy puppet. Lisa did not exaggerate. It was a big one. And it lasted for quite a long time. Even as I went down to my knees and let myself fall down into the grass it did not stop. My legs were wet and the grass at the place where I stood was too. I squirted like I my crotch was a fire hose. - It was so humiliating to have someone watching my state of ecstasy. I was totally out of my mind. I rolled in the grass, another orgasm hit me like a hammer or a truck. The feeling rushed over me and as it subsided another orgasm built up and let me spasm again.
„Please … please … turn …. it … off!“ I begged. „I am loosing controoool!“ With my last word another orgasm rushed through me.
„Well, Erica, you have already lost control a long time ago.“ Lisa said with a smirk I could barely see in the half dark. „You have to see that I am in control!“ Then she turned the egg off. „Oopsy! I guess I have not started with lightest level … it was the highest.“
They all laughed.
My body was sweaty. I reeked like I’ve had sex for hours.
„Can … can … somebody please help me to get back in the cabin?“ I asked.
„Oh no, Erica! You are a mess! No one would touch you!“
So I crawled slowly on my fours to the stairs over the porch through the door to my bunk. I’ve had difficulties to lift me on it.
"She has some cardio problems. Only a few orgasms and she collapses. We should work on it. I am an athletics trainer for our girls in elementary school. I will take her over and make some exercises with her tomorrow. After that she has a better standing and can take a little more." Tammy said while watching me climbing in my bunk.
"Oh, that's a good idea!" Lisa replied. "In the afternoon I will take over. Maybe some swimming for her."
"Okay! Let me see what you will do with her!"
"Oh, don't worry! All will see! And she will do it voluntarily!"
The girls chuckled and I hoped they would leave me alone for the night.
I sat at the bunk, my feet propped and spread. I was trying to pull the vibrator out of me by the pink antenna, which was remarkably good to see against my white skin. Lisa turned to me.
„You must leave the vibrator in you. Otherwise you would explode without a relief. I will turn on the timer in the app. So every now and then the ‚egg‘ will give you relief.“ Lisa commanded and I left the egg where it was.
Then I was finally allowed to sleep naked in my bed. I fell asleep in a second. And woke up a little later as the vibrator began his work. I moaned. Lisa, who was sitting at the table outside on the porch with other girls came in to me.
„Shh … suppress your moans! We will soon go to bed. Don’t disturb our sleep! You might regret it if you wake me up!“ Lisa said menacingly.
But ‚every now and then‘ was every thirty minutes for ten minutes! As they turned off the lights and went to bed the vibrator began to work again. I turned around and moaned quietly into the cushion. The first orgasm was still pleasent. The second one felt like torture. I fell asleep as the vibrator did that too. And I woke up as the vibrator did. The pleasuring torture continued the whole night. At least it was kind of romantic seeing the first light of day while an orgasm rushed through me.

“Rise and shine, Erica!” The covers flew off my naked body, it was the break of dawn.
The first thing I was aware of was the bright light of the sun seeping through the blinds, then the cold air that settled in the room at this time of day.
It was only then that I noticed my state of nakedness, leaving me completely exposed, I jumped awake on my feet, only then noticing the spike of pleasure and soreness from my loins, the dildo that was stuffed in there was still where they left it, I winced, but it probably sounded more like a moan, causing my group to laugh at my humiliating visage. Why didn’t I take it out? Instead I let orgasm after orgasm rush through my body the whole night. The answer dawned in me like the new morning. I wanted it to stay there. Now I felt drowsy because of the sleep deprivation and stumbled into the room.
“So here’s the deal Erica,” Lisa began explaining. I stood naked among the girls - they were dressed and even had their make up in the face - with only a dildo shoved up my swollen pussy.
“First things first, let's get that dildo out, get on all fours, ass this way.” She pointed in one direction and I obeyed.
I was in no position to fight back, I was completely naked, pretty tired and pretty sore, if it meant getting that infernal toy out of me, I was willing to play along, I got on my hands and knees on the floor and turned around to give Lisa a good, clear view of my ass and unobstructed pussy and anus.
„Nice butthole. Kind of pinkish.“, said Sarah. The other girls chuckled.
I have had never thought about the color of my butthole. And I found it most weird that someone made a comment about it. But I was in a weird position.
I let out a yelp as I felt a sharp smack on my butt, swaying forward and garnering another round of giggles from the group, before Lisa reached down and began to slowly remove the dildo from my pussy, a wave of relief and pleasure washed over me as the sore tissue of my sex finally got the chance to relax, and I was told to get up.
"I hit that blow to distract her from thinking of masturbating." Lisa said and gave the wet dripping egg hanging between her tumb and index finger to me.
"Lick it clean and dry it with the sheet!" Lisa commanded.
I did as I was told. Somehow I liked the taste and played with the egg in my mouth.
"She is a natural talent for giving blow jobs! Look how she manages the egg!" Sarah said.
A short smirk crossed my face. (...)(Has she ever given a blow job?)
Lisa shook her head and positioned like an officer in front of his soldiers in front of me.
“Before you get any clothes today, you have to take a shower, so let’s go.” Lisa finally explained her terms for today, and I was led out in the first light of the day’s sun, completely naked, horny and disheveled.
To my shock and surprise, they had led me over to the boy’s shower rooms, I felt a knot in my stomach as I hoped to not run into any boys in there.
Thankfully, the place was still empty, so we had our run of the place, I was forced to get into a stall, leaving the door open as I began to soap up my body, starting with my modest tits, the five girls stood there grinning as they watched me clean every nook and cranny on my sweaty body, I’d had so much “fun” in the past day I was reeking of sex and sweat, it was a relief to get myself cleaned up.
Just as I was rinsing the last remnants of the soap off my body, I heard the door to the showers open, I panicked, but Lisa told me to stay in there and finish rinsing off, my heart still beat like a drum, but I listened to Lisa’s command, I took my time rinsing my body completely, only to step out in front of two boys, who were gawking at my completely exposed, and now glistening wet body.
I just froze in place, no idea what to do now, I didn’t even have the awareness to put up my hands and cover myself, I just stood there like a deer in the headlights, heart pounding at the realization that I’d been caught showering in the men’s room.
“Hey guys, sorry you missed the show.” Carrie speaks up, grabbing hold of my shoulders and pushing me along “Maybe next time you’ll get to see more.”
Carrie’s seductive tone didn’t help, but the boys seemed as much in shock as I was, and thus let us through without much of a fuss.
Outside, when the shock has passed and I began to feel the chill of the wind forming goosebumps against my damp skin, Lisa handed me a towel.
The towel was large enough to wrap around my body, though it was not very long; I could barely cover all of my privates, and if I bent over even slightly, my nether regions would be exposed.
Once I was sufficiently dry, I was led back to the cafeteria for breakfast as I was, wearing nothing but the towel. They were looking for a spot to sit for us and found one in at the back and found it. It was the place where we had dinner last evening.
They took their time eating breakfast, on occasion pulling at my towel to expose part or all of me, sometimes it was my nipples, sometimes it was my pussy. I had to scramble to get it back on before anyone notices, thankfully we were at the edge of the cafeteria and I was shielded by my cabin mates, so I don’t think anyone really noticed. I strangely regretted it.
Carry, who was sitting at my side, decided it would be a fun idea to begin caressing my thighs, I fidgeted, but she continued her massaging, ignoring me entirely. It felt that my body was not my own anymore. She did what she wanted with me. I didn’t dare to obstruct her. And I've had the feeling that my body did what it wanted anyway.
My state of dress, the constant wardrobe “malfunctions”, and Carrie’s hands all continued to lead me to one inevitable conclusion, I was feeling the damp sensation forming on my lower lips, I never felt so ashamed in my entire life, I was beginning to get used to it, but feeling aroused right now still felt like my body was betraying me. I had no appetite nor was I hungry. I ate only a few bites from a toast and drank a lot of coffee. I could only think about the egg and masturbating.
I didn’t take note of how long we were there, but we must have been there for a while, because now the other students were finishing their breakfast and heading out to tackle the rest of the day’s activities.
That’s when I felt a sharp tug on the towel, before I knew it, I was sitting there completely naked in the cafeteria, the meal half eaten, and me frozen in place, I could feel a chill running down my spine, there weren’t that many people left, but if any of them bothered to take a closer look, they’d find a horny naked girl sitting between five other fully dressed girls.
I could do nothing but lower my gaze in shame, at the verge of tears, I tried to continue eating, hoping that the remaining students left without noticing me, but to be honest, I had other things on my mind besides my appetite. At least there was another appetite.
“It’s finally empty.” I could hear Alicia noting the state of the cafeteria, I had lost my appetite at that point, some of my food still on my plate “C’mon Erica! You know what helps and what to do!”
I felt Alicia take my hand and guide me from the corner of the cafeteria we’d monopolized so far in this camp and towards what was effectively the table at the center of the hall, I was helped up on the table, where I stood in the open, empty room. At lot of tables and chairs around me. A few minutes before this room was full of people.
I felt extremely exposed standing on the table, you could probably see me clearly from any location in this hall, and you’d be able to do so even when it was packed full of people and even from any of the windows.
Why did I think that? That was my immediate thought as I felt my clit swell to an almost unbearable degree, the thought of being on a stage in a packed room seemed to work wonders on my arousal.
I didn’t even notice that Tammy was gone for a bit, only when she came back, with one hand behind her back.
“Erica sweety, give me your hands.” I looked down at Tammy, who had her own hands behind her back, I stuck my hands out, and before I knew it, Tammy had lunged out with a pair of handcuffs and bound my hands in front of me.
By this point, I was too broken to even react; having my “friends” cuff me while I’m naked was nothing surprising to me, that attitude continued even when Carrie, who I hadn’t noticed was also gone as they led me on the table, returned with a very large cucumber.
“We can’t smuggle sex toys out of our cabin, we don’t want to get in trouble.” And parading me around naked won’t, thanks to this camp’s dumb rules “So this will have to do for now. You are in urgent need for a relief. We see that and want to do you a favour.”
Carrie stood in front of me, looked up to my crotch and parted my labia with one hand. She shove the the tip of the cucumber in my pussy. It felt cool and soothing against my inner skin like a medicine.
Once again, I felt my pussy somehow being violated like the evening before. It seemed it was not mine anymore. It’s only been minutes since I got rid of the dildo, so I was still a touch sensitive, but like a cruel joke my body was playing, the cucumber had no problem sliding smoothly inside my wet pussy.
I knew what the girls wanted me to do, and I was already getting anxious of someone returning and seeing me with completely naked, handcuffed and shoving a cucumber up my snatch, so I did the only thing I could do to make this end faster; I took Carrie’s hand and began moving it deeper inside myself, very quickly bringing myself to orgasm.
Being so exhausted, I could not take the force of pleasure that invaded my body, my knees buckled and met the table beneath me, my eyes were closed and I could hear the girls giggling, but soon enough, I was met with silence, finally regaining enough stamina and opening my eyes, I was panicked to see… Nobody; my friends had left me naked, handcuffed and alone in the camp cafeteria with a cucumber sticking out of my pussy!
I wanted to run out, but I knew that even if the cafeteria was empty, there may be others outside, I might have been able to explain away the nudity with this camp’s law, but not the handcuffs. In my panic I jumped from the table and run with the cucumber still sticking in me to the exit. I pulled the cucumber out and threw it into a garbage can near the exit. I thought about a silly joke about tuna salad.
Outside right in front of the door were a lot of people. They discussed what they could to. I looked for a window and found an open one at the other end of the room.
I cursed my roommates under my breath as I did my best to scout out the area outside through the window, I saw nobody, but that didn’t mean I was safe.
Knowing that there was no recourse to venturing outside, I steeled my nerves and tiptoed nervously out of the cafeteria. Thankfully, the place was rather empty, meaning I was able to make a run to the nearest tree line and disappear from sight as soon as possible.
Thinking to myself, I knew that If I wanted to escape this predicament, I couldn’t stick around for long, I had to make it back to the cabin and hope that nobody would catch me on the way, maybe then I could at least be done with this nightmarish day, edging ever so closely to the end of the camp.
Thankfully, the trip back to the cabin was uneventful, I wasn’t in any rush so I stuck mostly to the undergrowth on the side of the road, which made avoiding any unwanted attention easy.
I finally reached the cabin and breathed a sigh of relief, only to panic yet again when realizing that the door was locked, there was no getting inside for me here, finally, I noticed through my panic a note slipped under the door:

“Dear Erica,

We've gone out skinny dipping.
If you want something to wear, come to the place on the back of this note before we leave.
If you don’t, you’re getting a new rule.

Signed,
Lisa”

I turned the paper and saw a map, pointing at a spot way deep in the mountain, a little off the hiking trail, it would take a while to get there, but at this time of day, I wasn’t likely to meet anyone on the way, it would take me, what? Half an hour? I was walking around naked in nature longer than that. And it always felt … exciting.
That said, this was another one of Lisa’s tricks, I knew it, I was going to get there and I was probably going to be ambushed by something like 20 campers waiting to catch me naked and force me to humiliate myself even further. - But I didn’t have any other choice, I either listened to what they said, or go around looking for some way to get dressed, and then Lisa was going to make things even worse again, just like she always does. I had to get my clothes back. Being naked all the time was not only embarrassing or humiliating. More and more I got aroused. My body was not only betraying me. It cried more for relief with every minute I was longer naked.
I took off, following the hike trail up to the point where I had to go off the beaten path, thankfully, the coast was mostly clear, I had to occasionally duck for cover when I heard some people approaching, but none of them actually spotted me, I hurried along hoping that I would make it in time. Although these voices distracted me and let the fear of getting caught naked grow in me, it was that fear that someone might see me that aroused me more and more. For a split of a second I thought about exposing myself. I denied this wish immediately. This was not me! This was someone else in me. Maybe I was insane and Sarah was right.
I finally stumbled upon a beautiful sight, a small babbling brook running into a crystal clear lake surrounded by glistening, polished cobblestones, all of which was surrounded by enough greenery and bathed in enough sunlight to make it look absolutely heavenly.
It’s a shame that the scenery was marred by the presence of Lisa, her cabin mates, and three boys I had never met, all were in their swimwear and enjoying the cool water of the lake.
I was still hiding behind a tree, debating whether or not I should actually show myself or possibly look around for anything to wear.
Sadly, Lisa made that decision for me:
“Erica? Come out and say hi.” I winced at my discovery, feeling the embarrassment of failing to even sneak properly “And no covering!”
I walked up to the group, hands in cuffs and above my head, because I didn't know how else I could obey the order 'No covering!'. I could see the knowing smiles on my cabin mates’ faces, and the wide-eyed shock of the boys that were with them. I wondered to myself how could I so easily walk naked to these boys. I didn’t hesitate, made no attempt to turn so that they would not see anything from me.
“Well done making it in time, Erica.” Lisa smiled to me.
I mistakenly allowed myself to breathe out a sigh of relief, after all, that meant I was finally getting some clothes, or so I thought.
“Now here’s what you have to do before we give you some clothes.” Lisa continued.
“What? But you said you’d give them to me when I got here!” I waved the piece of paper I had clutched in my cuffed hands.
“I never said it’d be right away.” Lisa smirked, these little tricks were the bulk of how she bossed me around, so I was more angry with myself than legitimately surprised
“Of course, if you don’t want the clothes you can just stay naked. Maybe this is what you really want.”
“No, no! I want my clothes back! Fine, what do I have to do?” I was exasperated, every time I think Lisa is going to leave me alone after she hit rock bottom and found every possible way to torment me, she digs harder and finds new depths to her malevolence.
“First, I want you to sit at the edge of the pond and spread your legs so we can see all of you while we are bathing!” now Lisa was slow-rolling it, when we started this trip she would strip me naked almost immediately, and minutes later I’d find myself cumming hard and done with that round of humiliation, now she just wants me to sit there doing nothing?
“Legs propped up, make an M shape!” Carry opened the cuffs and let my hands free.
Of course, I had to obey without a choice in the matter yet again, and now the boys were staring intently at my exposed body, leaving me to wonder what Lisa’s next move was.
But there was no next move for a while, which was far worse than I imagined, for one, I was nervous about what Lisa will eventually do, and the fact that the boys kept staring at me, slowly coming to focus on my slowly blossoming pussy lips, meant that I was getting more and more aroused as time went on.
The cold dry sand got slowly wet beneath my crotch. I looked down from time to time and saw a little pool developing near the pond. It would not surprise me if my pool would grow bigger than that pond.
I was giving everyone a clear view of my pussy, which was getting slicker and noticeably wet with time, my breathing was getting heavier and it seemed that everyone could tell I was uncomfortable specifically because of how horny I was. The eager looks of the boys, the knowing smiles of the girls made it only worse. It felt like the looks of the boys would penetrate me down there. I knew what they wanted. They wanted my pussy. And they saw what they wanted all the time. I couldn’t think of anything else. My mind was turned off. My body was in control. And that body wanted relief.
That was probably Lisa’s plan all along, she wanted to give me as much time as I needed to hoist myself with my own petard, she wanted everyone to see that even if she did nothing, if she just sat there and left me alone, I’d end up in this state, it was a long torture session that ended with my own self inflicted demise.
“You seem to be enjoying yourself, Erica.” Lisa mocked me, coming a bit closer to inspect me. “Spread that pussy, let’s see if you really want to get dressed.”
I did as I was told, telling myself that it’s so I can get this over with and get dressed again as soon as possible, even though my body was telling a completely different story. But I couldn’t let it happen what Lisa had in her mind.
I took my fingers and used them to spread open my pussy, which was already flowering open anyways due to my arousal, but now it was even more apparent to everyone that my sopping wet hole was crying out to be satisfied.
“I don’t think you want any clothes, Erica, you definitely seem to be enjoying yourself,” Lisa’s mockery continued, and I was starting to worry that Lisa was simply stringing me along “Doesn’t she, boys?”
“Yeah, she doesn’t want any.”
“She’s enjoying herself.”
The boys were tripping over themselves agreeing with Lisa, they had no intention of letting me get dressed, not if they could help it.
“Well, I suppose we can’t just let you wander around naked, so flagrantly disregarding common decency, so I’ll cut you a deal.” Yeah right, it’s not like the counselors would do anything about it, they practically used me as their personal plaything not that long ago, Lisa was simply rubbing more salt in my wounds. “I’ll let you pleasure yourself in front of us, I’ll even let you stay naked while we’re here, but you have to get dressed when we’re done and that’s final.”
I whimpered, she was going to make it sound as if she was doing me a favor, humiliating me in front of everyone like this.
“Promise me now, Erica, promise you’ll get dressed if I let you masturbate for us.” Lisa wanted me to say this, I looked up at the boys, I was just as certain that they knew Lisa was lying about all of this, they just wanted to see what I’d do next.
“Please let me masturbate … I promise I’ll get dressed later.” I uttered the words, barely able to contain my abject shame and humiliation, but I wanted to get dressed and to be honest, I also wanted release from my now continuously present arousal.
“Good girl, now make it count and cum for us, Erica.” Lisa’s wicked grin floated back onto her face, and I closed my eyes before letting my hands do the work as I lay back and began fingering myself.
The boys’ mouths fell open. I guess they couldn’t believe what they saw, that I would agree so quickly. But I did not ask myself what they might think. I was not thinking. My body guided my actions.
I let two fingers do their work, as usual, they slipped into my hungry pussy with ease, I could hear the wet squelching sounds, they were practically deafening in the silence around me, soon my moans shared the silence, and I began to lose myself, my fingers pumping away without regard to my dignity, I wondered to myself, if Lisa were to drag me out in front of everyone in the camp now, strip me naked and tell me to masturbate, would I obey her commands to easily?
That simple question, before I was able to answer it, brought me to orgasm, my body tensed up and my hips lifted off the ground, I sprayed my juices out as I let my moans loose, we were in the middle of nowhere, I didn’t need to hold back as I declared to whoever could hear me that I was cumming. Some of my fluids splashed into the water. That made a sound like someone’s pissing.
“Okay Erica, don’t forget your promise,” Lisa’s false mothering tone made my skin feel hot, I hated how she made it seem like this was what I wanted, and it was worse that my body seemed to agree. “I’ll even let the boys play with you while we’re here. I know that you want this. We all saw your looks. - Boys! Play with her but no penetration so far.”
Despite Lisa’s words to the boys (who were beyond ecstatic), they weren’t the only ones who got to play with me, I practically had a dozen hands on me at all times, there was no regard for my own pleasure, needs or wants here, I was just a toy. The hands touched me, pinched my breast, grabbed my legs, my loins, my ass. Fingers with nail polish, strong hands from a boy. They touched me everywhere.
I touched myself down there and I came in an instant. They touched me there occasionally and I came too. I must have cum at least three times, but I had lost count because there were no breaks, I’d orgasm, but the hands wouldn’t stop, I was in a constant state of nearly painful pleasure for what seemed like an eternity, and when it finally stopped, I was lying exhausted on the bank of the pond, dizzy and disoriented, and Lisa saw fit to rope me into something I’d never done before. It felt like heaven - and my fingers ached.
„Wow! That was loud!“, said one of boys who was still massaging my left tit.
„Unbelievable! She orgasmed while we could touch her! What a slut!“, another boy said.
„Have you seen her clit?! Man, it is huge!“
„Yeah, but her tits look like … a flat plain!“
All laughed. With every lewd comment my arousal grew again. How could I feel this way? What was my body doing to me?!
They stared down at me, still laying at the shore of the pond. They grinned and I was looking up, panting, exhausted.
“Boys, how about a little game? Rock paper scissors, the winner gets a blowjob from Erica, losers strip and jerk off for us?” Lisa asked.
Despite this being the lowest Lisa had sunk in humiliating, it was always a thing we kept between us, at best I’d be doing what I just did, masturbating in front of boys, but actually providing sexual favors to them? This was too much, the worst part is, I wasn’t in a state of mind that allowed me to even be shocked! I just looked up at the boys who were all sporting tents in their swimming shorts - and I felt butterflies in my stomach.
I’d gone out with boys before, and thanks to all the things these girls did to me, I had no shortage of boys who wanted to go out with me, did go out with me, and ultimately done far worse things with me.
And as much as it shames me to admit it, I was kinda looking forward to not being the only one naked, even if it meant doing this.
The boys immediately launched into the game, and one winner was a dark-skinned boy with dreamy eyes, jet black hair.
He was all smile as he won and turned to me. What was I supposed to do? I wasn’t very skilled! I only knew from a lot of porn sites what women look like doing it. And I heard something about teeth. Boys didn’t like it if the felt a girl’s teeth on their dicks. Maybe they thought we could bite.
I kneeled in front of him, he pulled down his swimming trunk. Something that seemed like a fairly big cock jumped out and hit my nose. I was warm and soft. The glans was halfway out from the foreskin. The glans had a purple color. I looked up to him in his eyes, opened my mouth and took his pecker in. His glans now came out completely in my mouth. I probed around it to explore it. He moaned.
„Oh, boy! She’s good at it!“ he said and moaned again.
Maybe it is good to play around it with my tongue, I thought and continued, rubbed my tongue, pressed my lips around his shaft and sucked on it. I knew it was awkward, but he was moaning and enjoying himself, and as I considered what I was doing, sitting in front of these “friends” of mine, pleasuring a boy I only knew for the good part of an hour!
“I’m going to cum!” the boy declared. I decided that I was not ready to swallow it now. I had agreed to give the boy a blowjob, but I thankfully had the wherewithal to pull back just in time.
His semen spurted out onto my chest.
"Oh, you've spoiled his orgasm! You have to swallow, Erica!" Alice said with a pityful face. "Imagine this cute boy would have sucked on your clit and stopped just in the second you would be coming!"
"We are very sorry! There will be a compensation for this later! I promise!" Lisa said.
I turned to the water and wanted to washed the semen which dried fast on my chest and tits.
"Stop it!" Lisa commanded. I froze in fear turned back and enjoyed the view of another being humiliated but me.
The boy who lost stood there naked. I considered it fortunate since the loser was far smaller than the winner, small enough that maybe his humiliation might rival mine, even if for a short time.
"Point to her!", said Lisa as the boy showed with his moans his coming. He turned to me and his semen spurted into my face. I shut my eyes just in time and felt the spurts landing on my nose, lips and cheeks.
"Don't wipe! Let the stains remain in your face. It looks like white freckles. That fits to your real freckles. And you may now get dressed." Lisa took my make shift bikini out of her bag.
I stood up and tried to grab my bikini and was even relieved beyond imagination to get dressed again although these little rags of textile didn't cover anything.
"Hold on! What about the cardio training! There's a trail around this pond. Run!" Tammy smacked my ass! I was shocked and stood there puzzled. On drop of sperm trailed over my cheek and dropped down. Tammy got an angy look, smacked my ass again, harder. "Run!"
I turned to the trail and started to run.
"I knew she needs a guiding hand!", I heard Tammy say. When I was on the trail. I didn't care about hikers or people I met on the way. They were whistling and some of them smacked my ass too. Did Tammy tell them to do so? I ran. The sun was not on its highest position but close to as I finished the round and came panting and sweaty back to the pond. The sperm had dried in my face. I felt the stains tighten on my cheek and forehead.
"Fine. You've made it in quite a good time. Now something for the muscles. Pushups! You Start! I count."
I let myself fall into the sand on my hands and arms and started the pushups.
"One, two, three ..."
"Um, boys ... I think we've forgot our suncream and poor little Erica now has to do her excersises into the sun. Would you please be so kind and jerk your 'suncream' on her back while she is doing the pushups?" Lisa said in her motherly tone.
In no time I saw the boys' feet around me.
"Do I have to be naked again?" The loser boy asked anxious.
"No, you don't. Maybe later." Lisa joked.
"Spread your legs, Erica! The boys need to see something that make them even more horny!"
Now they went to my feet. I saw six feet standing between my spread legs as I looked under my body. And I saw my pussy dripping! How could I humiliate myself so much and enjoy this?
Zamui

Re: Erica's Camp Experiences - Part 1 No Limits

Post by Zamui »

Ericas Camp Experiences - Part 2 On The Leash

One of the boys came quite close with his foot and shoved it under my belly so every time I went down my clit and labia touched his foot. I moaned because I felt pleasure and an orgasm building up.

"Thirty one, thirty two ... " Tammy counted. "Deeper!" she commanded and pressed her foot on my ass and down to the boys foot. I came. Loud. Moaning. But I continued the pushups. I don't know why I did it. Then I felt the first boy spurting his semen on my back. Actually this aroused me again. To feel that he found me sexy enough to cum on my back! That was kind of good.
He stepped away and the next one spurted. After a second later the third boy finished.

"Oh, thank you, boys! That was very kind. Erica is always so forgetful when it comes to her health and well-being. She needs help and guidance."

"Deeper!" yelled Tammy ignoring my panting from exhaustion. She kneeled beside me and watched how deep my body was going down. "I want those nipples covered with sand!"
So I went deeper until my nipples touched the sand and it sticked to them.
Tammy counted from the start.
"But I've done already forty eight!" I protested between my pantings.
"We start again because you didn't do it right, bitch!"

I was allowed to rest after I reached the hundred. I let myself fall to the ground. I was not able to move. The jizz dried at my back and I wondered if there would be a pattern.

After ten minutes Tammy smacked my ass again and I had to run around the pond again. The jizz worked like glue on my frontside and sand sticked to my body. The people who saw me running naked through the wilderness pointed at me. I heard on woman say: "It looks like someone had ejaculated sand on her tits!"

I had to do pushups and broke down again. That continued for several times. My muscles hurt on my whole body. After the last round around the pond I was allowed to take a bath in the pond. It felt so good. I could wash away the dried jizz and felt fresh after it.

After that, in the late afternoon I was finally allowed to put my bikini on as we headed back to our cabin, the loser boy was now another one of Lisa’s playthings, seeing how his humiliation was also captured on a phone.
'Poor boy!', I thought as the boys split up to go to their cabin.

"Oh, Erica! I think you have a little sun burn!" Sarah said. "There are some new freckles, white ones all over your body and face!"

I looked at my chest, tits and tummy. I had washed away the stains of semen from my body. But the skin around the stains was now slightly red from the sun. And the places where had been the semen stayed white. It still looked like the cum was still there.

"Even in her face! Funny! And look at her back! She's looking like a cum rag!" the boy said, who I had given a blow job.

That was more humiliating than ever - and I mean it - ever, ever before. Now it dawned to me: My 'friends' wanted me to be a cum rag, a toy, a thing an object of fun and sexual ... abuse. But was it abuse? I liked it, what they did with me, had fun, enjoyed the many orgasms and couldn't get enough. I felt ashamed to realize that what my friends did to me was for my best.
All the time I was enjoying what they did to me.
Here I was. Walking practically naked among fully clothed people. I felt embarrassment and sexual arousal.
My body was stained with the signs of sexual activity. My thighs were wet from my juice, my body covert with stains of cum. More and more it felt right to look like that, to give the signal: Use me!
My nipples were hard, my clit poked out. All three of them didn't care for the clothes to cover. They wanted to be seen and give the signal: Touch me, grab me!
That was all beyond shame and humilitation. I felt low. And kind of excited what could happen next!

After a walk and my thoughts we reached the cabin and I hoped I could get some rest.
Unfortunately, the second I was inside the cabin, the bikini was stripped off my body, I was left naked so quickly and without consideration.
"Go outside and take care of your relief before we go to dinner. We don't want to happen that again what has happened at breakfast. There might be running out of cucumbers."

I was ashamed that I followed that order without any resistance, but I knew that resisting at this point would only make Lisa punish me at a later date with something more cruel than something like this. It felt even more exciting to stand in the meadow in brought daylight, feeling the warmth of the sun on my skin and to masturbate. The other cabins were quite far away so who ever lived there now would not see me that clear. I hoped.

"Lay on the grass and on your back. If you pass out again you can't hurt yourself by falling!" Lisa said again in a motherly tone. Somehow I appreciated it that she took care of things.
I did as I was told and reached my orgasm quickly. It was a usual one and for a few seconds I actually felt relief. But as soon as I stood up I felt the need again. What was wrong with me! I've had countless climaxes this day, felt boys and girls touching me - and still was not satisfied. What a shame! I walked back to the cabin and went straight to my bunk, my head hanging low.

"It's time for dinner!" Alicia said. "Before you sit on our table, please wash your hands ... and whatever else needs a cleaning!"

We went to the dining room. As we arrived the building I went to the toilet, washed my hands and cleaned my crotch. I nearly had an orgasm but I feared that I could be trapped for ever in this room with masturbating and cleaning after it.
Some of the folks watched my 'outfit', my bikini with a disbelieving face and open mouth. I felt ... arousal. They stared at me, admired the view. The boys made lewd comments, which made me nearly come. I've had never imagined that my effect on the boys was so big! I always thought they would like to go out with me or kiss me because they felt pity for me. It wasn't that way. They wanted me, wanted my body ... my holes.

Dinner passed without further humiliations. Well, except for some inspections of my state of arousal by Lisa and Carrie, who sat next to me. They did not allow to eat too much, as they said. Practically I didn't eat anything. But I wasn't hungry. My hunger was something very different.
I saw the boy, who I had given a blow job, pass and he smiled. I smiled back and licked my lips. He grinned.

"Let's go! In an hour we will have to play volleyball against the boys." Tammy said and we all stood up.

"We have to do some preparations with Erica.", answered Lisa. Tammy nodded her head like she already knew about it.

I went to my bunk as we arrived the cabin. I'd have enough sport for today. But I was not allowed to recover.

"Erica! On all fours!" Lisa said and took sun milk out of her washbag. It was an expensive one with panthenol and other good ingredients for the skin.
I did as I was told and let me fall down to the ground and expected some smacks. But nothing happened.

"No. This will not work in this position ..." Lisa sounded thoughtful. "We will go outside and position her on the table. - Tammy, bring a towel. Maybe we will need it."

I was led outside on the porch and Tammy layed out a towel.

"Now! On the table on your fours, Erica!" Lisa smacked my ass.

I did as she told. They all stood behind me. I could see their faces as I looked through my spreaded legs. My bikini was hanging down and my nipples and my clit were free. Lisa held the plastic bottle with sun milk in her hands, opened it and took a lot out of it. I thought they might do something against my sun burn. But why did they do it outside on a table?

"We forgot to take off the bikini. Alicia, would you please be so kind and remove the clothing?", asked Lisa. "Now, Erica! Please relax and hold still!"

A second later I was naked. That felt better although I didn't loose that much clothing.

Between my legs I could see how Lisa used the sunmilk for my vibrator and how she put a condom on her index finger. Both were now slimy and white. Lisa took a step forward, four hands from the other girls took my butt cheeks and opened them. I flitched in surprise.

"Hold still, I said!", Lisa commanded.

I felt her condom covered finger around my anus, massaging and applicating the sunmilk. Then suddenly she moved her index finger into my anus. I was terrified! Her finger went in, my reflex was to clamp, but she wiggled her finger in there and I felt arousal grow. I moaned.

"A natural talent. In many sexual perversities." commented Sarah.

"Oh, common, Sarah! You did it with Ben to keep your cherry!", said Tammy.

"Yeah, but I didn't enjoy it that much! And not from the beginning!"

Lisa shove her finger completely in and finger fucked me slowly. I moaned louder because it felt good. She pointed her finger down so she actually stimulated my vagina from the outside. That was amazing! I relaxed but she pulled her finger out and after a few seconds I felt my vibrator going up my ass. Lisa turned it on. It felt like my whole tummy was vibrating. The she shove in the vibrator egg into my vagina and started it. I lost my mind in a second. I was spasming and squirming on the table.

„Stop it! Otherwise the table will break!!“ yelled Alicia. She was concerned about the table. Was anybody concerned about what was happening to me?

The vibrations stopped and I came back into this world and looked puzzled.

„Don’t be sad. We will turn it on soon enough.“ Carrie said and smiled.
XXXXX

"Now, get down from the table and follow us!" Carrie seemed to be in charge now.
I climbed from the table. It felt strange to have in both holes something stick. The thing in my anus was deep inside me and the little part that sticked out rubbed against my cheeks inside. But it did not hurt. I felt full. Carefully I went to the door and wanted to go to my bunk.
"Oh, now, Erica! We go to the playground and want to play basketball." Carrie took my arm and guided me to down the stairs and to one of the playgrounds at the edge of the site. The wood from the porch was warm. As my feet reached the meadow and the forest floor it felt warm too. Little stones and pineneedles I felt under my bare feet.
"I am naked, Carrie. People will see me." I said but I didn't complain. It was more like I was giving an advice. A group of four others crossed our way. They looked at first puzzled but then shrucked their shoulders. Maybe they thought they witnessed a prank.
"Yes, we know, Erica. But you will like it. And the others will like to see you ... moving too." Lisa answered now and giggled.
We arrived at a playground with an basketball court. Tammy reached into her pocket and pulled out the cuffs.

"Would you please stand at the pole." Tammy asked. I did as I was told. She moved me into a position that I would face the court and my back leaned against the pole. She took my arms around the pole and closed the handcuffs.
The three boys appeared and one of them, the one I gave a blowjob, carried a basketball and let the ball hardly hit the ground and bounced around. He looked really cool and I was happy to show him my naked body. Maybe he would get the idea of doing something lewd to me! I was surprised by my thought! I would never think like that! That was somebody else or something else in me! I blushed and looked down.
"Hey, she's naked again!", he said.
"And she is unable to go anywhere! Aaand we have her 'plugged'!" Lisa reached through my buttocks and switched the vibrator on. I moaned and winched. She took her smartphone and switched the other vibrator on. I moaned loud, whiggled and spasmed as the first orgasm rushed through me.
All laughed and made jokes about my funny moves at the pole. Lisa turned one vibrator off and everybody heard the other one still buzzing inside my guts.
"She's got two plugs? - Oh, you are really mean!" One of the other boys said. It was the one who hadn't won nor had lost the game. "And she still looks like we had ejaculated on her just a minute before!"
The buzzing in my ass felt good and stimulated a little bit my vagina. I drifted in a state of constant arousal which made my hunger for relief bigger.
"Please ... please turn on the second one ..." I begged.
"Oh no! Your are not allowed to come! This is for carrying to much weight in the bus and killing the icebears!" She grinned. "So ... let's take our time ... here are the rules ... we play basketball with one basket ... like in the streets of the big cities ... and ... everytime ..." She took a deep breath while I clenched my legs to stimulate my pink parts to reach a climax. But I couldn't. The buzzing of one of the vibrators made me insane.
"She looks funny! Her eyes are rolling, there's saliva dripping from her mouth. She really, really needs to come!" One boy commented. I heard it through the rushing of blood in my ears.
"So ... where were we ... ah ... the rules. Actually there's only one rule. Everytime the girls are having a point I will turn on the other vibrator and Erica is allowed to come."
"Oh, that's funny! You will never get a point!" The boy said and I was terrified. "Is her clit pulsating? I've never seen something like that before!"
"Maybe it's better when she's allowed to come when the boys are making a point?"
"Wouldn't it be even funnier that every time someone makes a point we make a break and watch her orgasming?" Alicia asked. "Uuuh ... the clit is really big and long now. Guess some guys would be impressed!" She added and laughed.
I whined because I could not talk anymore.
"We can't let her suffer for any longer. Let's turn the thing on for the whole time. Her moaning would be like cheers." Sarah said.
"Please ... " I whined.
Lisa came to me and took the boys with her.
"You decide!" she said and handed one of the boys her smartphone. The boy looked at me, and did something on the touchscreen. I felt how the other vibrator came to life. But the intensity was very low. But it was enough. I exploded and I squirted and wetted there sportshoes.
I must have made some strange moves while the orgasm hit me. The boys looked surprised and made some jokes which I didn't understand because my screams of pleasure were to loud. I only saw them laughing and pointing with fingers at me.
Then they turned around and started playing. The vibrators were still switched on. I felt another orgasm coming.

I've lost conciousness. I don't know for how long. I must have had orgasms while I've lost my mind. As I woke up I felt a splash of water on my body and the buzzing stopped.
"How does she look?" someone asked.
"Like a bimbo!" Lisa answered and they laughed.
Slowly I opened slowly my eyes and tried to remember where I was and even who I was.
"We won, Erica!" said one boy. "And we can have you now."
I felt how someone uncuffed me. I rubbed my whrists. They hurt from whiggling around the pole.
I looked to the boy and didn't understand.
"What ... did you win?" I asked.
"You. You come with us to our cabin."
"Don't worry about the curfew. You will stay all night with them." Alicia said and petted my head like I was a dog.
They lifted me up by grabbing my armpits.
"Iiih it's wet!" a boy screamed.
"What did you expect? She orgasmed for nearly an hour."
I was lead to the boy's cabin. The girls followed. I still didn't realized what the prize really was.
I realizred it as the door shut the boys undressed and I could see their peckers pointing at me. Now I understood. At least I thought I would understand. I opened my mouth to take the first in and give a blowjob.
But a lot of hands grabbed and touched me. I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach and my head began to swim, and I can't quite figure out what was happening next or what was said to me, all I can tell is that my body moved on its own, I was opening my mouth and taking one of the cocks into it, I was reaching up to stroke the other one at the same time.
The cock in my mouth pulled away, replaced by the one I was holding in my hand a second ago, soon I felt a finger brush against my wet pussy, I jolted as my hips bucked upwards, hands grabbed onto my waist to keep my butt bent out, I heard someone say something about a condom, but I wasn't sure what it was about or even who said it, and soon after. I felt the pulling out of the vibrator egg. Then I felt something pushing inside my pussy, sliding in with ease as I moaned against the cock in my mouth.
"Switch the vibrator on! This feels good! I know that already from my girlfriend.", the boy who's cock I had in my mouth said. Then I felt the buzzing an my ass.
I was swimming in a sea of pleasure, in a rare moment of clarity, I realized what was happening, that's right, I was being spitroasted by the two of the boys I had met yesterday, there's Carrie, watching me, one hand clawing at her breasts and the other rubbing her clit, and there's Lisa, she had her phone in hand, she was making a sex tape of me as the boys stepped back and switched place. The other boy kneeled in front of Tammy. Her legs were spread, eyes closed she enjoyed the licking of the third boy.
I exploded in orgasm after orgasm, I lost count of how many had hit me. As the first two boys had finished, they put me on a unused bunk. Then the third boy took over and fucked me on that bunk.
"You said, we can use all of her holes just as long Pit keeps licking you. So, would you please unplug her, Lisa?"
"Unplug her! And two of you can have her at once!" said Tammy pulling her jeans up.
The vibrator was pulled out and thrown on the bunk. A lot of hands grabbed me, lifted me and I was hanging in the air. Two boys sandwiched me and the boy in front of me shoved his prick in me. As I felt another prick at my backdoor I panicked for a moment but a kiss shut my mouth and a tongue rubbed my tongue. So I relaxed and the other prick gently forced its way in me.
I didn't loose conciousness but I was definitely out of my mind for the next few hours. Total bliss and ecstasy.

I don't know when but it must have been a long time after midnight as the boys lost their standing and left me on the bunk alone. The last boy dismounted me. I fell asleep.

Next morning I woke up while one of the boys was fucking me. I woke up with an orgasm! That was cute. I kissed him. He broke the kiss quickly and rolled off of me. His dick was still erected. His condom was full and a sperm bubble was in the rerservoir. I was panting, layed on my back, legs wide spread.
The next boy climbed into the bunk between my legs.
"We have run out of condoms. So it has to be the natural way." He said. And before I could complain he rushed into my wet unprotected hole. But it felt much better! In no time I was into the sex, moaned and wrapped my legs around him. I came after three thrusts of him and felt shortly after that his sperm splashing into my womb.
He kissed my tits and dismounted, stood next to the bunk and shook his dick. Some drops of sperm landed on my face.
The next one gave me pleasure too. It was like the other ones hadn't stopped and it was one long fuck. One for all, all for one.
After that I sat up. I could barely sit straight, my hand reaching down and gently fingering my recently used pussy, I wasn't sure what emotion was going through me, shame? Not quite, ecstasy? Possibly, but it felt like something else.
I was surprised that my other hole didn’t hurt. Lisa must have lubed it very well. I sat down on the bunk again. My legs were still weak and i wanted to take a look at my holes. My pink parts were wet. My other hole shimmered from the sun milk. Even my cheeks shimmered. But I saw no hurtings.
I was given a towel to clean up, which I did, it was only hitting me then what I had went through, seeing this.
"You can go. We'll see you at the bus stop.“ one boy said to me. He opened the door and I went through with shaking legs and shivered. The morning was cold and I was naked.
I don't know why I didn't argue with him, I did as I was told. Somehow it felt like it had to be this was. The way back was empty, I took my time to walk back, slowly regaining my composure and realizing that I was walking naked outside like it was nothing. I felt how the sperm of the boys dripped out of me. I grinned. These drops were signs of lust and pleasure. Mine’s and their’s. But I still felt somehow unsatisfied. What could the boys have done more to satisfy me? Or should I do something?
I stumbled into the cabin. The girls were already clothed.
"Oh, hi! Fuck meat! Did you have a pleasant night?" Lisa asked as she saw me.
"You look terrible! So it must have been a hard and pleasant night!" Alicia said and pulled me out of the cabin and took me to the boys shower. I followed like a sheep follows the herd or the shephard. The shower was full with boys as Alicia led me to the door. Only one shower in the middle of many other showers was free. Naked boys stood there and some whistled as they saw me. I hesitated to walk in, but Alicia pushed me inside and I stumbled to the empty shower.
"Hi ..." I said.
"She's here because the girl's showers are overcrowded. Don't fuck her ... for now. We need to pack and have to catch the bus."
It was the last day of the of camp. I remembered this at this moment.
"You look weak and tired! Shall we soap your body?" One boy next to me said.
I nodded my head. A second later many hands touched my body everywhere. Oh, that felt good and I felt what I wanted to be really satisfied. I wanted to have sex with many boys and many, many people would watch. Right at this moment I thought about I came on the spot. Two or three hands which were already at my crotch massaged my lips and clit. And two fingers from another hand slipped into me.
"Hey! No fucking! We are running late!"
"Then take her away! She's ready to mate and we are horny boys! We can’t guarantee anything!“ Said one and pointed to his stiffened pecker that pointed to me.
"Boys ..." Alicia said, came into the room and took a hose from the wall and hosed down the soap with cold water.
I screamed because the water was really cold. The boys laughed.
"Common, Erica! You're clean now. We will find something to dress in the cabin." Alicia took me by the hand and pulled me outside. I looked to the boys and must had a regret on my face. The boys sighed disappointed.
I was dripping wet and shivering as we reached the cabin.
"How did she do?"
"She's clean and the boys almost fucked her."
"Fine." And Lisa gave no clue if she meant that I am clean or that the boys wanted to fuck me.
"It's gonna be hot today and the bus will not turn on the air condition for climate change. We asked for that. - So, little Erica will not need much clothing." She took a little pile clothing from a chair. "This is for you."
I took two strips of fabric from her hand and looked at the pieces. They were made from my slips, the 'children's underwear'. They had cut the fabric and knotted them to a strips that were about fifteen centimeters in legth and five centimeters in height.
"One is for your tits. The other for your crotch." Lisa explained. "We will fix it with tape on your skin. Today's going to be very hot and you will need some cooling."
"But I can't go home like this!"
"Good point! But that's your problem."
Tammy took the fabric from my hand and fixed the first at my titties with two very small pieces of tape. The fabric didn't match to cover my nipples.
Lisa looked sceptical, took the piece from me, opened the knot and had now two pieces in her hands. One with unicorns the other with bears.
"One for each tit." With these words she placed my 'top' over my titties.
Tammy then placed the remaining rag over my pussy and stepped back to admire her work. But she looked not satisfied.
"Two much fabric, don't you think?" she asked rhetorically. Nobody answered because the answer was already in her mind. She took the rag away, took scissors and cutted into a small strip of five by five centimeters and placed it on my mons pubis. My clit lifted it. The pink fairie on the fabric seemed to fly. I felt aroused. As I realized it I realized too, that I was constantly aroused since we were here.
"She's building a tent! Just like boys!" Sarah laughed as she stated this. "A night of constant fucking and she wants still more! What a shame!"
All girls grinned and looked at me with desperate looks like they were saying: We gave up hope on you!
"We only have to pass the chaperon. She will be sitting in the front row of the bus. - Carrie! You will distract her when we enter the bus." Lisa looked at Carrie.
"Yeah! For sure! But first we take our things and go to the Cafeteria and have breakfast." Carrie said and pointed with her finger to my duffle bag. "Take it! Or are you too weak to carry it because of all the fucking tonight?" 
"No, ehm, I can take my bag." I answered quietly.
"Fine."
My bag was still open. I haven't used anything of it what was inside. Except for the vibrator. My sandals were in there too. I didn't dare to take them out and stayed barefoot. I closed the bag and took it. Then we all left the cabin and walked to the Cafeteria.
Many boys and girls were walking with us. They looked at me, laughed, smiled and some scowled. A girl in a beige blouse buttoned to the neck and came to me and walked close beside me. A big gold-colred cross perched on her chest. Her hair was dyed. At the hairline I saw a deep red. But her hair was dark brown and looked very boring. But she had a cute face, which had a very concerned expression.
"How dare you to walk around like this! If you dress like this, everybody will think you are a whore!" She said with a reproachful tone.
I looked at her and thought about it.
"I am not a whore. I don't take money to be fucked." I answered with the smile of an innocent child. Considering my deeds I could see no sin in them. My friends laughed and Lisa petted my head.
"You have had sexual intercourse?!! If you are not a virgin anymore your husband will think that you are a whore!" The girl seemed stunned.
„As I already stated. I don’t take money. And I’ve lost my virginity to my vibrator, if you mean the hymen. And last night three boys fucked every hole of mine. So you might say I've lost my virginity yesterday three times. If I ever have a husband he will be very fond with me because I love to get fucked. He will appreciate this. But I guess one husband might not be enough for my needs."
Suddenly the beige girl walked away from me. She shouted: "You are the devil! You try me!"
I walked on and thought about this conversation. How could I say that, what I have said to the beige girl? Again I've had the feeling that somebody or something else was controlling my body and now what I say. The real Erica would have never answered like this nor would admit that she had sex with three boys in all of her three holes. That would be so humiliating and shameful. But as I was talking to her I felt no shame. I felt free. How could I feel that way?
We arrived at the cafeteria, placed our luggage on a something that looked like a trailer. Someone said that this would take our luggage to the bus stop.
We went into the Cafeteria but didn't go to our table. Instead Lisa guided us to a big table. There were the boy from last night and the beige girl. She sat in front of the boy I've given my first blowjob.
"Oh, hi, Erica! Our night ... man, we will never forget! Common! Sit between me and Chris! Roy sits next to him. And, by the way, my name is Jack." Jack pointed to an empty chair on his left.
It occured to me that boys I didn't even knew by name took my virginity and fucked me til past midnight.
"Oh, look! They are such gentlemen!" Sarah sight in a playful way.
The beige girl looked irritated at first. In her face I saw that it dawned to her who these were and what we four had done last night. She gasped and looked shocked then.
I grinned.
I took the place between the boys.
"Your ... dress looks sexy." Jack said and Chris nodded his head.
"It's gonna be hot today. And I don't need much clothing. As you know." I grinned again and blushed a little. Then I filled coffee in my cup and looked on the table to find something for my breakfast. But I was not hungry and took a sip of coffee.
"Hungry?" Jack asked.
"Not really."
"Well, you swallowed a lot last night. Maybe you are just stuffed!" Jack and Chris giggled.
Then something took over again. That what followed then couldn't be really me.
"Maybe I need another shot from you." I answered and wetted my lips.
Jack looked to me in disbelief. His eyes said: 'Did she really meant what I was hearing?'
I looked him in the eyes and tried to look as if I had asked to pour him coffee in his cup and not to give him another blowjob in public while about onehundred others could watch and the beige girl would probably pray and sing ghospels.
"Ehm ... well ... then ..." Jack stuttered.
With my hands I opened his zipper. It was audible for the people around us. I changed my position at the chair, turned to him while I was fingering his pecker out. It was already stiff and I leaned forward and as my head went down I opened my mouth and took his pecker in. My head went up and down, my tongue played with his glans and after one minute he came in my mouth. I waited until it started to shrink and sucked the last drop out. With a smack I let his pecker slide out of my mouth. As I sat up I swallowed so the beige girl would see. Then I turned to Chris and unpacked his pecker and sucked him off. He came a little faster. Then I sat up again this time I took a sip of coffee.
"Oh, Erica!" Lisa said in her motherly tone. "Really? Do you really want to give head to every boy at this table?"
"Please, Lisa, allow me to give every boy at this table a blow job." I was pledding.
Lisa shook her head in a playful disbelief.
"Okay, Erica!" She sighed. "But only twice every boy! And to protect you from doing stupid things we better take you on a leash.“ Lisa took a collar. I don’t know from where! Then she came to me and put the collar on me. It was red.
"Thank you Lisa!" I answered and was astonished how she forced me to do it twice and I was astonished that I didn’t protest as she put the collar around my neck and closed it.
"But Erica, maybe you should go under the table and do your ... jobs."
"Yes, Lisa!"
I let myself slide down from my chair and dived under the table. I counted twelve pair of feet. Half of them were male, I guessed. I crawled to Roy's place, opened his trousers and started to suck. He came quickly. I swallowed. Then the next one. I didn't even saw his face or remembered how he looked like. I saw only his trousers and his dick. He had a little more hair than the others. The fifth one had a quite small dick. He shove his body close to the table. I guess he did it to hide his small wiener. The sixth was normal. The hair was red but I didn't remember a red haired guy. An he wore a strange trousers. It looked like the trousers of an old man, oldfashioned.
Now I had to start over again and did so. After I finished the red haired for the second time I wanted to crawl back to my chair, but Lisa leg stopped me under the table. I saw, that her lower half was bare! Her trousers hang on the left ankle. She spreaded her legs and pulled me to her crotch by entwining me with her legs.
I understood. Her pelvis moved forward to the edge of the chair. Her pussy was right in front of my face. She smelt sweet just like milk with sugar. And like she was forcing me her legs pressed against my back and told me to start.
I kissed her labia. They were already wet. I smiled. So I was not the only one who got wet just from anticipation. It tastet like yoghurt and somehow I liked it. Then I tried to imagine how would I like to be kissed there and played with her clit, stuck my tongue into her and licked and softly sucked her pink parts until I felt she was coming. I went on til she stopped moving her pelvis.
Then I crwaled back to my place and showed up, rubbing my tummy because it felt full. Everybody - except the beige girl - laughed. I grinned. I cleaned with my tongue my mouth that was stained with Lisa's juices. She looked at me and grinned.
I sat down and drank coffee. What have I done? Who was that who had been doing this?! This couldn't be me!! My bare cheeks felt the coolness of the chair and the wetness of my pussy juices.
The beige girl looked at me with sheer horror. I shrugged my shoulders and looked around to see the faces of the dicks I just had in my mouth. I saw a red haired boy who looked somehow similar to the beige girl.
„Is this you brother?“ I asked the beige girl and took another sip of coffee. „He has red hair down there but I guess you know that. Do you have red hair there too?“
The girl blushed and looked ashamed down on her empty plate.
„I take this for a ‚yes‘.“ I said.
„Why do you dye your hair?“
„Leave me alone!“ Was the only thing she said to me.
„Okay. But maybe you would look better if you stay to your nature.“
Jack at my side ate, swallowed and said after that to me: „She’s a Jesus freak. Don’t be bothered. Nature’s call is not a part of the bible. She doesn’t understand.“
After all what I have experienced the last days and especially in the last hours I felt pity for her.
„Let Roy show her what she’s missing!“ Jack said and looked to Roy who dived under the table. I was asking myself what he was going to do. As I felt his hands at my knees, forcing my legs apart and felt his lips kissing my thighs, I knew what he had in his mind!
He ripped away the fabric over my pussy and his tongue touched my labia, massaged them gently. I moaned loudly. Lisa looked over to me and shook her head.
„We can’t her leave alone … she always does these things if we not intervene.“ She stood up, walked to me and forced me to stand up.
„But … but … Roy was licking me!“ Now I protested in disappointment.
„Yes! But you should show that to everyone here! And don’t come quickly! You come when I say you’re allowed to come!!! Roy is good at that.“ She grinned.
She took me and my chair and placed me in the center of the Cafeteria. With a nonchalant wave of her hand, she waved Roy to me and placed him between my legs.
„Lick her and make her come quickly!“ She said to him.
I didn’t understand. I was not allowed to orgasm but he should do everything to make me come quickly? As I asked myself that I understood. Lisa wanted me to beg.
All eyes were on us now.
„Oh, I forgot!“ Lisa ripped away the fabric that ‚covered‘ my tits. „ENJOY THE SHOW!“