The Thirst Games 2 -- NEW Vote Results!

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Mick Gesitt

Re: The Thirst Games 2 -- Part 5

Post by Mick Gesitt »

Revengedpirate wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:38 am Sorry just a curiosity but why does cop start in gym video blogger in justice and pro wrestler in books a million? Surely video blogger would’ve started in apple with cop in justice and pro wrestler in gym? It just seemed more sensible then there actual starts but it’s great so far can’t wait for more
I'm pretty sure it's meant to be random. During the first Thirst Games and in the build up to this sequel, Ex made mention of his RPG mapping program that he uses to populate the maps and then track the movements of the people on it based on their character's parameters/agenda.

All of the participants start in a random store. Sometimes the contestant lucks out and finds herself in a store that suits their skill set. Other times they don't and they have to travel to a specific store. It's up to the contestant to make the best of the situation she finds herself in. Stylist didn't start in the salon, she had to go there and was lucky enough to find Accountant there when she arrived.

I think it was the same kind of deal in the first Thirst Games. All the girls started in a random classroom.

To be honest, I'm actually really curious to hear how the algorithm works. It could be useful for when I DM my D&D sessions.
-Mick Gesitt of the Mountain
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Revengedpirate wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:38 am Sorry just a curiosity but why does cop start in gym video blogger in justice and pro wrestler in books a million? Surely video blogger would’ve started in apple with cop in justice and pro wrestler in gym? It just seemed more sensible then there actual starts but it’s great so far can’t wait for more
Like Mick said the starting locations were random. That's why certain people began in places they hated, like Teacher starting in Spencers, Gymnast in CM Games, and Pro Wrestler in BAM. For the most part the characters were pretty lucky though. The fact that Video Blogger, Stylist, and Babysitter all three landed right next to where they wanted to be was hilarious to me. Cop starting in the gym was perfect for her, even if she never got to use it. And honestly Heiress starting in Bath and Body Works when her entrant picture was her in a bathtub was the icing on the cake for me.

The only adjustment I made was that about halfway through randomizing everything I changed my mind about allowing people to random the same store. I won't say who it was, but two girls originally landed in the same place and one of the two was going to be absolutely destroyed as a result. I decided that I didn't really like that possibility since it felt unfair (similar to how badly Punk got screwed in TG1) so I amended my plan to no longer allow shared starting stores.

Mick Gesitt wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:32 am I'm pretty sure it's meant to be random. During the first Thirst Games and in the build up to this sequel, Ex made mention of his RPG mapping program that he uses to populate the maps and then track the movements of the people on it based on their character's parameters/agenda.

All of the participants start in a random store. Sometimes the contestant lucks out and finds herself in a store that suits their skill set. Other times they don't and they have to travel to a specific store. It's up to the contestant to make the best of the situation she finds herself in. Stylist didn't start in the salon, she had to go there and was lucky enough to find Accountant there when she arrived.

I think it was the same kind of deal in the first Thirst Games. All the girls started in a random classroom.

To be honest, I'm actually really curious to hear how the algorithm works. It could be useful for when I DM my D&D sessions.
It's honestly not that dissimilar from how D&D does things. It's a lot of rolling dice based on chance to succeed determined in the moment by the DM (me in this case). In the case of starting locations, all I did was use this online dice tool to roll a d32 for each entrant to correspond to the 32 possible starting locations (31 stores + Food Court).

For my basic AI planning I had everybody submit to me stats for things like caution and sadism which helps me decide how that character behaves in a situation where they have a choice. Sometimes I settle courses of action with dice rolls based on a probability that I assign based on the facts at hand. Horse Jockey turning left towards Petco instead of right towards the kids section was 100% a coin toss because I saw no factors swaying her one way or the other.

A good example of how I make choices is Waitress choosing to join the Battle of the Fountain, because this was a difficult choice based on her character sheet. Let it be known that Nikolai submitted the largest and most detailed character sheet by FAR and it wasn't even slightly close, so I have a lot to work with. Waitress is very cautious and rarely wishes to engage anyone directly unless it's a sure thing, preferring to use her wits and words to control a situation instead. This is why I gave Waitress a tendency to throw her hands up in submission and start talking whenever she's in danger. In my mind she uses the Mr Satan vs Kid Buu combat style. Much of Nikolai's submission centers around Waitress being smart as hell and not making mistakes or taking big risks. Meanwhile, her combat strategy revolves around using her extreme charisma and overall likeability and faux-trustworthiness to recruit allies, and I had the thought that she could find some at the fountain. Also Nikolai was the ONLY ONE who included a wish in their submission (I had to come up with wishes for the others based on their personalities and combat styles). So Waitress starting at Lids was torn between staying away for her safety or entering the fray for that wish and possible allies despite how massively dangerous that would be.

To make the decision I listed pros and cons for heading to the fountain and each was worth certain points based on how much I felt it mattered. It's mostly subjective based on how the character feels to me. One of the biggest points in the pro column was (and this might come up later) the fact that Waitress is an extremely fast runner who will GTFO if a situation turns sour. She would know that running away would likely work because her enemy would need to stay nearby the fountain if they still wanted that wish. When I added up all of the points for and against, the for side won by a pretty big margin. As a result, Waitress chose to go forward.

On the other side of things, Horse Jockey is relatively fearless and big on competition and overcoming challenges, yet she chose to stay out of it. This was decided because she is listed as quite level-headed, not foolish enough to let ego blind her. I also didn't think up any good wishes for her to try for, partially because Horse Jockey has a huge hatred for "cheaters" and "dirty fighters" that will probably come into play later. Horse Jockey would not be the type of person good at bending rules to her benefit. Without a wish in mind, taking on one of the top seed entrants in the riskiest location in the contest just didn't make any sense for her character.

When characters try to attack or strip one-another, I use a D&D style "roll for success" system where the attacking character's advantages and defending character's advantages are weighed against each other, and I decide "Roll X or higher to succeed" with X being the number that feels right based on the factors at work. So far my only nat 1 in combat was Intern's elbow attempt on Pro Wrestler, and we all saw how badly THAT turned out for her. I roll odds out of combat too, especially for item finding. Horse Jockey rolled a nat 1 when I rolled her odds to find the Wanted Card in the Gap, so in the words of Tuvok from Spaceballs "She ain't found shit!"
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

Spaceballs has got to be the best film ever made.

“Hey what’s coming out of her nose?”

“It’s spaceballs!!”

“Shit there goes the planet.”

“The Schwarz”

See he got the dark side I got the light side.

Or the dancing intestine 🤣🤣🤣 epic scenes
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Every Mel Brooks movie is a classic.

Also I have decided against making Part 6 continue the fountain battle, because if I kept going with those girls they would move far ahead of the rest of the contest time-wise and it could cause issues. I'm going to move all of the girls forward in time a bit to catch up and then resume the fountain battle.
Last edited by Executionus on Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Executionus

The Thirst Games 2 -- Part 6

Post by Executionus »

Part 6:

After gathering intel on Arborist (and her naked picture), Doctor's drone flew back towards Hobbytown where Doctor was sitting. As it got close Doctor saw Fitness Instructor through the camera approaching very quickly, and Doctor had to scramble to get ready for combat. Luckily she could feel the Adrenaline pill kicking in by now.

***Doctor vs Fitness Instructor***

When Fitness Instructor saw Doctor she quickly jogged into medium range without saying a word. Doctor put her hands up to defend herself, but Fitness Instructor stopped before getting into reach. Fitness Instructor instead tossed one of the chalk balls in her left hand into the air slightly, much to Doctor's confusion. Fitness Instructor then launched a high-power soccer kick which sent the chalk ball flying at Doctor's face. The only reason Doctor managed to dodge that impact just barely was thanks to the adrenaline giving her heightened reflexes, but Doctor turned around to see the chalk ball hit a nearby wall and poof out a huge cloud of blinding chalk. It would've been very bad to get hit in the face with that. And she has two more of those in her hand.

Doctor charged at Fitness Instructor in order to grab her, but FI used expert footwork to maintain their distance apart at all times. FI used the jump rope in her right hand to whip some cheap shots at Doctor's calves, which stung pretty badly even through the pants. When Doctor stopped advancing, Fitness Instructor grabbed a small box off of the shelf and tossed it baseball style at Doctor, hitting her in the arm as she blocked it. A bottle of model paint was thrown next, and that hurt even with it being blocked. Doctor tried to sprint forward again but still she couldn't actually get into melee range against the master athlete and trainer who was easily kiting her. Fitness Instructor even managed to reclaim her chalk ball back from the ground without letting Doctor get close enough to touch her.

It didn't take long for Doctor to realize that she was screwed in this fight. Her entire combat strategy revolves around grabbing opponents and shoving a sedative into their mouth to knock them out. Doctor is in good shape and enjoys running and swimming, but she wasn't foolish enough to think that her conditioning matched this enemy. Since she has zero chance of grabbing Fitness Instructor anytime soon with the difference in their cardio and agility, Fitness Instructor was going to be able to easily wear her down and tire her out for the victory. Her constantly throwing and kicking stuff was also a pain. The more Doctor tired herself out, the easier it was going to be to hit her in the face with a chalk ball as well. She also knew that Fitness Instructor was too fast to be locked into the store using the store key. Doctor needed to radically change her tactics.

Doctor used her most seductive voice "Honey, why are we even fighting? We'd be better as partners. Wouldn't you rather be by my side instead of lonely by yourself?"

Fitness Instructor responded by spanking Doctor with the jump rope as hard as she could, followed by saying "Quit being a coward. That wouldn't be sporting or fair at all. It's supposed to be every woman for herself. Don't try to cheat just because you're losing."

Rubbing her sore butt, Doctor angrily yelled out "Boxer and Heiress already teamed up! There's probably more teams too. I didn't get enough time to look around the entire mall before you attacked me"

Fitness Instructor shrugged "I'll deal with them later. I don't worry about things like that. This contest is supposed to be FUN! Scary and thrilling, but still fun. Too bad you won't be playing for much longer."

With that Fitness Instructor didn't wait for a response as she kicked a chalk ball into Doctor's face, blinding her and making her fall to the ground from the force of the impact. As Doctor coughs and flails, Fitness Instructor pounced her and ripped off her lab coat. She then tied both of Doctor's arms behind her back with the jump rope.

Doctor immediately tried to plead "No stop! Let me go!"

Fitness Instructor went for Doctor's scrub top, which would leave her topless. Doctor rolled onto her back and tried kicking FI to defend herself. The first shot hit her right in the face, but Fitness Instructor caught the second kick and held Doctor's bare foot in her hand.

Smiling a naughty grin, FI asked "So Miss Medicine...are you ticklish?"

Before any answer came, FI started tickling Doctor's bare foot in her hand. Doctor immediately started laughing and squirming around trying to get free. She squealed and cried out for mercy as Fitness Instructor kept wiggling her fingers on Doctor's defenseless foot. Doctor begged and screamed but was shown no mercy. There was no end to this as she laughed and laughed herself silly. Fitness Instructor couldn't help but laugh as well at the performance in front of her. She had no idea how ticklish Doctor was until now, but now that she knew she wasn't going to stop. The helpless Doctor thrashed and kicked, but she had no way to get her foot free from Fitness Instructor's grip.

Eventually Doctor screamed "I GIVE UP!! I GIVE UP PLEASE STOP!"

Finally the tickling stopped, allowing Doctor to catch her breath as she lied face-down on the ground. Fitness Instructor very quickly pulled Doctor's scrub pants down and off, exposing her amazing round butt to everyone as the Doctor squealed in shock. A couple seconds later, the scrub top was also pulled off, being bunched up on Doctor's arms. She was basically naked even if not much was showing yet. Doctor was completely humiliated, mortified that everyone in the world practically was looking at her nude body right now, and terrified of how much she was going to be forced to show before this was over.

Fitness Instructor took a picture of Doctor's butt for the bonus $500, and then went to roll her over to see the front. Doctor tried to struggle and resist until she was warned of more tickling. Reluctantly, while shaking with nerves and embarrassment, Doctor allowed herself to be rolled over. Her 34C breasts were sticking out now for all to see, and Fitness Instructor openly admired them. Looking downward, she got a great look at Doctor's shaved coochie next, even as the shy girl kept her legs tight together. Fitness Instructor took a picture of this full-frontal nudity for the other bonus $500, but this picture wasn't explicit enough to eliminate her opponent. That would require much more.

It was then that Fitness Instructor pulled one of the glass dildos out of her tights' waistband and brandished it where Doctor could see it. FI then asked "So babe, how would you feel about a little extra fun? I have a quest to use these on someone. I promise that I'm quite good at satisfying women"

The horrified Doctor screamed "NO DON'T! Please, this is bad enough already. I'm not even into women that way"

Fitness Instructor shrugged "Your loss." and then put the dildo back in her waistband.

She then grabbed Doctor's foot again, making Doctor cringe as her leg was pulled outwards and into the air. Fitness Instructor took 10 whole seconds admiring the view of Doctor's spread pussy before she asked "Are you SURE that you don't want to play?"

Doctor gave the horny girl a dirty look before coldly answering "Just eliminate me please."

"Ok. Goodbye!" Fitness Instructor said as she took the explicit picture.

The intercom read out "Doctor has been eliminated"

Fitness Instructor earned her $1000 and $20 spending cash. When reminded about her getting a free item from Hobbytown before it closed, Fitness Instructor had great difficulty finding anything that would actually be useful for her here. Most of the models and RC vehicles would serve no purpose, and piloting a drone was difficult and could possibly lead enemies to her like what it just did to Doctor. She eventually settled on a toolbelt that could easily hold her dildos, chalk balls, and jump rope when not in use. She also picked up Doctor's oral sedatives and store key before heading out of the closing Hobbytown, her belt practically a Batman Utility Belt at this point.

Click clack click clack went Teacher's heels as she walked towards FYE, which was playing Lil Nas X's Montero at quite a loud volume. Teacher saw who she thought was the entrant in the store standing there with her back to the entrance, and Teacher was amazed that somehow this girl couldn't hear her coming at all. Even with the loud music playing that seemed weird with how jarring the heel noises were.

***Teacher vs Author***

Teacher cautiously approached the "entrant" standing in the aisle before realizing that it was actually just a Harley Quinn statue wearing a jacket. Author watched from behind Teacher crouched in another aisle and could tell that the trap had been figured out, although Teacher was still standing right where Author wanted her. Teacher had over half a foot in height on Author, not even counting the heels, so the book nerd knew that a straight fight would be a disaster for her. Her only chance was a surprise blitz, trying to win her own 15 second victory quest in the process.

Author ran at full speed behind Teacher and pushed her with both arms as hard as she could. Teacher wasn't braced well, and between that and the high heels she lost her footing and fell forward onto the ground right in front of the decoy. Teacher landed on all fours with her flowy yellow sundress riding up a little bit in the back. Author instantly threw the skirt of the dress upwards to reveal Teacher's lilac thong. A second later, the thong was pulled down to Teacher's thighs, baring her firm butt and lips from behind. When Author went for the picture, Teacher threw her skirt back down before the shot was taken, saving herself.

Teacher scrambled and rolled over to see who was attacking her, finally seeing Author for the first time. Teacher's thong was still halfway to her knees, so Author used one hand to jerk up the front of Teacher's dress once again in order to see that pussy from the front. Her other hand immediately snapped a picture once the bright red bush came into view. The first picture didn't count because Teacher's legs were closed, but she then made the horrible mistake of bending her knee and kicking Author in the face. A microsecond before the kick landed Author got a second picture, this time with Teacher's leg risen and pussy displayed.

The intercom read out "Teacher has been eliminated"

Author, on the floor holding her face after being smashed in the teeth by an amazon with her 3 inch heel, was at least happy to have won despite the pain. In addition to that, she completed her 15 second victory quest, which earned her chlorophyll & a rag for putting future enemies to sleep.

Teacher was beet red in the face, both from embarrassment and anger, now that pictures of her naked pussy have just been taken and she lost. Getting eliminated only a minute or so after taking out Cop was a brutal roller coaster of emotions for her. She quickly pulls her thong back up and fixes her dress hem as she stands up to meet Benedict's Boys. With Author still rubbing her face on the ground, Teacher walked over to her. One of the boys tried to block her, but she calmly told him that it was ok.

Teacher held out her hand to Author and told her "Well played."

Author cautiously took Teacher's hand and was lifted back to her feet with ease. Author received $1000 prize money, $20 spending cash, and she was given Teacher's $120 cash for a grand total of $160 on hand now for Author. She also was given Cop's handcuffs by Teacher.

With a slight bit of resistance, Teacher's yellow sundress and lilac bra and panties were all confiscated by the fairly large men, quickly rendering her naked in the middle of the store. Her huge D breasts popped out of the bra which barely held them in place to begin with. As she tried to loudly protest and fight back she was flatly told "Them's the rules, you girls aren't allowed to take any clothes with you to the back. I'll let you keep the shoes though"

Teacher was then escorted to the loser's area nearby Justice with her arms held behind her back, making a shameful click clack click clack sound with every naked footstep. She looked around constantly as she was marched to the loser's area, painfully aware of just how many live stream cameras were pointed at her right now.

Meanwhile Author chose a sixty dollar Grogu backpack as her free item and then went on a shopping spree with her cash. She bought two 20 ounce coke bottles, a pack of Mentos to mix with them, a Harry Potter belt (Ravenclaw) which she quickly wrapped around her waist for extra protection, a bright color-change LED Bluetooth speaker, and a My Hero Academia energy drink which she immediately began to drink. This dropped her cash total to $115. She figured she could find some other useful tools in the nearby Spencers and 1001 Gifts to buy.

Since the five minute cooldown had finally expired, Author brought up her quest-writing app on her phone and prepared to add the next quest for her strategy. "Eliminate a Security Guard. REWARD = $10,000" This quest was quickly accepted and added to the list, sent to all of the other entrants in the match. In the first contest the reward for eliminating the special enforcer LARPer was $10,000, so Author was referencing that with her quest. Author's hope was that one or more of the most dangerous girls would feel brave enough to try this and would wind up biting off more than they could chew. It would be a way to eliminate major threats from a safe distance. And since the reward was prize money, any girl powerful enough to pull it off wouldn't be made any more powerful as a result.

Link to Part 7
Last edited by Executionus on Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nikolai

Re: The Thirst Games 2 -- Part 6

Post by Nikolai »

Absolutely love it so far, as much as I loved TG1, this one feels just a bit more fun, little more depth, fun setting and system you've come up with, I could go on but it's great and I'm excited for more.

Also waitress is great! She's behaving how I imagined she would in scenarios and her personality/drive behind her moves is also perfect.

Can't wait to see where the fountain battle goes, but trying to not get my hopes up, I'd love to see her receive her wish(also interesting the way you gave gymnast the same idea, and the flame fatales were short-lived but would have been a phenomenal team, borderline OP, one very powerful girl for the brauns, that enjoys overpowering and humiliating, one very hands on perverted girl, and another that wants it just as bad, but is turned on watching the show as well)

I was surprised to know I was the longest entry and the only one with a wish..maybe it will be received further down the road, making the contestants who were eliminated first have less punishment, maybe waitress will receive the punishments she so badly wants to administer, who knows except the dice, very fun and inspiring me to put more work in, I'll keep watching for further parts, and making attempts to further my own.

TG2> TG1 and that's bold because tg1 was very good, and tg2 is still in its infancy, but I can't wait to see where it goes.

Nikolai
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Thanks! I'm glad you like it so much so far.

Nikolai wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:43 pm Can't wait to see where the fountain battle goes, but trying to not get my hopes up, I'd love to see her receive her wish(also interesting the way you gave gymnast the same idea, and the flame fatales were short-lived but would have been a phenomenal team, borderline OP, one very powerful girl for the brauns, that enjoys overpowering and humiliating, one very hands on perverted girl, and another that wants it just as bad, but is turned on watching the show as well)
So would you believe that I had no intention of teaming those three up until I literally got to the point of Waitress stalling for time? Because of how Gymnast's character sheet is setup her combat style centers around aggressive groping, edging, and denial in addition to her physical feats. It was written that she wouldn't cum herself unless it was "earned". With that in mind I figured she would want orgasms as an elimination condition for her wish. This being so similar to Waitress's wish, and thematically similar to Pro Wrestler's "make them submit" wish, that I realized the horrible truth that the three of them would join up and just go with Waitress's wish to satisfy all of their desires. I spent about ten minutes trying to give the team a name (because that shit is IMPORTANT in wrestling), and I was extremely satisfied with Flame Fatales.

As you said this team would be absurdly overpowered, so I was scared how this was going to go from there. Of course, before the fountain battle even began I knew that Photographer was waiting to grab a sniper elimination, so that became the end of Intern and now they're turning on each other. The funny part is that if any of the Flame Fatales bothered to check their phones for the Food Court quest it would tell them about the Snack Shack which lists who was responsible for every elimination and displays the elimination pictures. They would learn about Photographer doing it, and both Waitress and Gymnast know where Photographer is hidden. The problem is that Gymnast is too distracted, Pro Wrestler is too angry, and Waitress is too afraid and all three are simply reacting. It'll be interesting to see if any of the three ever figure out about Photographer before completely destroying each other.

Nikolai wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:43 pm I was surprised to know I was the longest entry and the only one with a wish..
Yeah dude, most of the entries were pretty minimalist. Only you, Lady Lucia (Stylist), Humilatron (VB), and Divhim (LS) went deep into the character's backstories and motivations (Although most people gave me enough to be fine). You wrote the most by a large margin, although some of it became null after we changed the character around to be a Hooter's girl. You had like a full paragraph for every category.

I have no idea why nobody else ever submitted a wish. My guess is that it was a confusing element for people not used to this sort of thing. I've used wish quests in RPG battle royales in the past and they were game-changers (my favorite is probably the mermaid who wished for it to rain Noah's Ark level for the rest of the event, making the entire contest area heavily flooded by the end. That mermaid lasted to the final 4 out of 550 entrants)

Certain characters took many rounds of back and forth feedback to get them into a good place (and I renamed a few of them or changed their pictures for various reasons), where others were perfect right out of the box. I expected that sort of thing and I'm used to it from when I hosted RPG games with friends (You'd be amazed the type of anti-fun cheap superpowers people try to give characters, where meanwhile some other people make their guys wildly underpowered). Pro Wrestler, Babysitter, Boxer, and Author took a bunch of reworking but I love how they came out. Stylist, Photographer, Video Blogger, Teacher, Lawyer, and Gymnast are basically exactly as they were originally submitted, complete with the fact that all six are mental cases. The only thing I added to Teacher was the neck scruff technique, because I grew up with a teacher who used this move constantly on us and it was both painful and humiliating. There was no escaping her grip and it felt perfect to add to this character since I had experienced the power of that move personally. A couple of the characters were far less developed than I would've liked when submitted, but eventually I got all 20 where I wanted them to be.

What I enjoyed the most where the characters that had a set strategy in mind and worked well with their gimmick. Photographer, Heiress, Horse Jockey, Stylist, and Fitness Instructor are probably my favorites in this regard because their strategies and styles are very unusual and out-of-the-box while fitting their career to a T. I also enjoy Boxer and Pro Wrestler being dominant boss fights with critical weaknesses, and then Waitress and Video Blogger being charisma specialists playing tactics the entire time.

One last thing before I end this post: The VAST majority of you guys gave me girls who had weak upper-body strength but high levels of cardio. I'm not even joking, that's probably 13-14 of the entrants in a nutshell. The strength difference between Arborist, Pro Wrestler, Teacher, Cop, and Landscaper to everyone else is massive. Horse Jockey is probably #6, and she's a freaking Horse Jockey. There is a very realistic chance that several of these girls are going to start running away from bad matchups because almost everyone has that as an option on their sheets.
mastergepetto

Post by mastergepetto »

I completely agree with Nikolai that this one feels so much more fun and in depth! I absolutely love how you are able to really get into each of the characters heads and bring their desires, motives, and secrets to life. Sign of a great author.

I also like reading the mechanics for the character creation and in-game process that you have been providing. It gives even more insight into the girls who are about to have everything exposed and really shows the amount of time & effort you out into this. We greatly appreciate it!!

Judging from the other stories on this board, I’m not surprised many of the entrants would be considered “underpowered” as some of the creators would probably want to set their characters up for the worst humiliation possible. I am surprised that my character sheet wasn’t one of the more in-depth ones as I thought I went into decent detail for each category. I guess that just means I’ll have to go into greater detail if/when we (hopefully) get a Thirst-Games 3!!

Can’t wait to read more! Checking back multiple times a day for updates!!
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

mastergepetto wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:11 am I am surprised that my character sheet wasn’t one of the more in-depth ones as I thought I went into decent detail for each category.
That was my fault, I forgot to include you in the list of people who gave deep backstories. Sorry about that. No you were one of the most detailed overall with Lawyer's huge origin story (only entering the contest on a dare from her school buddies and then freaking out when it actually began).
mastergepetto wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:11 am Judging from the other stories on this board, I’m not surprised many of the entrants would be considered “underpowered” as some of the creators would probably want to set their characters up for the worst humiliation possible.
Oh that happened, and I count Lawyer in that category. If you remember I added the ability to improvise weapons to Lawyer in order to make her more dangerous. I had to bump a few characters up just to make them more than fodder. Certain people were submitting characters that were average in ability but saddled with huge weaknesses (#1 had to be Babysitter, but Intern, Lawyer, and Accountant were up there too). Other people designed characters to win, but dropped some big hints on how specifically they hoped their character lost if it happened. For example, Blushing Princess designed Doctor to be extremely ticklish, so I was able to use that in Doctor's elimination. I have a few other specific requests that I will attempt to work in whenever a character is beaten, assuming it fits the situation.

On the other end, a couple characters were going to be too strong as originally designed, like Boxer. Holy crap Boxer. Boxer as originally submitted was going to win this contest without breaking a sweat, so we gave her the weakness of being critically sheltered and uncomfortably aroused by nudity. The fact that Boxer walked in to meet HEIRESS of all people right from the start was freaking hilarious to me. That girl never stood a chance.

Most of the characters were pretty well balanced though. I considered my entrant Cop to still be among the most overpowered before it all started because of her extreme takedown and restraint ability in addition to handcuffs. Basically the only way to beat Cop was to have wrestling training and block her takedowns, which Teacher just so happened to have. Cop had the weakness of losing her temper easily if frustrated which just removed her ability to defend herself intelligently, and that was all she wrote.
mastergepetto wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:11 am I guess that just means I’ll have to go into greater detail if/when we (hopefully) get a Thirst-Games 3!!
Is it bad that I already know what I want to do for the entrant theme and contest setting for Thirst Games 3? Benedict is a massive nerd heavily into roleplay games (which is the only way a 5'4" skinny dude can be a great warrior). For contest 3 I'm thinking of doing roleplay classes in the woods, so Rogue vs Paladin and Necromancer vs Bard and that sort of thing. I haven't worked out the specific details or anything but that's the direction that felt best. In addition to this satisfying Benedict's nerd nature, there is a whole ton of potential themed abilities that the characters can start with, and most of the cosplay outfits would be great and a break from the regular clothes worn in the other two matches.
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

I’m not surprised many of the entrants would be considered “underpowered” as some of the creators would probably want to set their characters up for the worst humiliation possible
Pssht. No, I’d never do that. Even though I do find Video Blogger to be perfectly extremely obnoxious lmao. I won’t say much because I don’t want to spoil anything, but I also wanted to give Exe a little bit of wiggle room. Also yeah, I don’t think I understood what the wish was supposed to be heh…
Is it bad that I already know what I want to do for the entrant theme and contest setting for Thirst Games 3
I will definitely be faxing you a Harry Potter length novel to read when that happens ;)
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805