Matty in the Hospital

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
librarian

Matty in the Hospital

Post by librarian »

In a small town hospital in the early 90's...

The proper term was ‘Inguinal hernia’. Young Matthew Willard had discovered the strange lump in his left side while having a bath. He then had to endure a rather embarrassing doctors visit where he had to strip to his underpants with his mom watching while Dr. Fitchford probed around quite close to his private area.

Matty was referred to a local hospital where he was told he’d have to have a small operation. Truth be told, he was actually kinda excited for it. He was quite fascinated by hospitals and the idea of having a scar sounded pretty cool. The only downside on this day was that not only was his annoying sister there, but so would her equally annoying friend.

Both Abby and Katie burst out laughing when Matty pulled back the privacy curtain surrounding his bed in his single-patient ward room, and revealed himself wearing his hospital gown. “Oh, shut up.” He sneered. “Mom, why do they have to be here?”

“Oh hush, Matty.” Mom replied “Your daddy is working and I couldn’t find a sitter. Just be thankful that Katie’s mom was free to bring us here.” She said, smiling at Mrs. White, who was sat in a chair in the corner pulling a crossword puzzle book from her enormous handbag. It was late afternoon, nearly evening.

Matty wandered over to the hospital bed and went to jump up but mom quickly stopped him. It had been so difficult keeping the young boy from jumping and running around with his friends for fear of making his hernia worse. No 12 year old wants to be grounded because of a dumb lump in their hip, it didn’t even hurt, stupid thing.

Mom half-lifted Matty onto the bed while Abby and Katie settled, cross-legged on the floor and began playing a clapping game. While Matty made himself comfortable mom noticed that this particular bed was pretty old and bulky. Under the bed there were many strange apparatuses, thick clamps and strange protrusions, they looked like they hadn’t been used in a while. At least some of the knobs and levers were used to adjust the angles of the head and feet of the bed. Currently it was set so the head was raised enough for Matty to be able to half-sit up.

Presently there was a soft knock on the room door, prompting everyone to look up. Mom swiftly answered it and pleasantly invited in two people. First was a tiny young woman with rich brown skin and a calming warm smile on her face which was topped with straight black hair pulled back in what looked like an uncomfortably tight ponytail. She was dressed in an immaculate white doctor’s coat over a long black dress. Behind her was almost her complete opposite. Standing at nearly 5 foot 11 was an older woman with pale skin and equally pale, ghostly thin white hair in a half-dead perm, kept topped with a while cap. Her deeply weathered face laid in a resting scowl as she glanced over the people in the room. She wore a light blue dress with a deep blue cardigan over it.

“Hello!” The young woman said, her voice had a light Indian accent, the effect of which was actually quite calming. “My name is Dr. Pradhan and this is Theatre Sister Charles. And you must be young Matthew.” She approached the bed “How are you feeling?”

“I’m fine.” Matty said, simply.

“Good. You’re not nervous, then?”

“Nope.” Matty answered, a cheeky smile now on his face.

“Good, good!” coo’d Dr. Pradhan, bringing her hands together just under her chin, before turning to the rest of the folks in the room. “Such a large family all here to look after you!” She turned to mom “You are Mrs. Willard, yes?”

“Yes. Hello.” Answered mom “And this is Abby, my daughter.” She said, waving the young girl over. “And that’s Mrs. White and her daughter Katie – they gave us a ride here.”

“Very good.” She turned back to Matty. “Now. You know what is going to happen, yes?”

“You’re gonna cut the lump out of my tummy.” Said Matty, matter-of-factly.

Dr. Pradhan laughed. “Not quite, young man. We will be making an *incision*, but we won’t be cutting anything out. We will be popping it back in where it belongs.” She made a poking motion with her finger. “But first,” She clapped her hands together again “First, let’s have a look at it.” She glanced up over at Sister Charles who leaned over and flipped up Matty’s gown.

“Wha! Hay!” Matty yelled as his lower half was suddenly uncovered. His bare legs all the way up to his belly button, revealing him in nothing but his navy blue y-front briefs with the thick white trim. Matty wriggled and tried to push his gown back down as both Katie and Abby giggled at the poor boy’s predicament.

“Settle down, Matty!” Said mom, putting one hand on Matty’s chest and holding one of his arms with the other.

“But mom! The girls can see my pants!”

“Oh hush. Don’t be such a fusspot. No-one minds!”

“I mind!”

“Matthew stop being difficult and let the doctor do her job.” Mom mentally ran through her list of parental sayings to try and get Matty to behave, quickly she settled on one: “The less you fuss the quicker this will all be over with!”

With a grumble, Matty relented and Nurse Charles, her scowl even more firmly etched on her face, laid the bottom half of Matty’s gown up over his chest.

Abby and Katie both huddled together, both hiding giggles and conspiratorial whispers to each other from behind their hands. While Abby thought it was just kinda silly seeing her big brother have his embarrassing undies exposed, Katie on the other hand was beginning to become very curious about boys and her best friends brother was the only boy she could get particularly close to – and now she was seeing him almost completely undressed! She tried to keep the depth of her curiosity hidden from her friend, as Abby would never stop teasing her about her weird crush on her gross brother, but still – her eyes were glued to the blue-fabric-covered crotch of the hapless and almost helpless boy on the trolley.

Mrs. White briefly glanced over at her friend, joining her at Matty’s bedside, before looking down at the little boy in his humiliating position. Truth be told, although she loved her friend dearly, she was not a big fan of their rude and boisterous son. Many a time she’d half-heard nasty comments from him about Katie, but never clear enough to make an accusation. It was hard work, therefore, for her to hide her glee at the little brat’s torment.

With Matty’s lower half now uncovered – mostly, Dr. Pradhan stepped up: “Now then. Let’s see… Oh! What are these?” she asked. “Sorry young man, these will have to go too. You aren’t supposed to be wearing anything under that gown! Nurse, please.” She stepped back and alowed the large women to move in again.

Matty’s eyes grew wide.

Nurse Charles leant down once more.

“NO!” Matty yelled, his hands snapping down and grasping the waistband of his y-fronts as tight as he could.

“Matthew! Don’t yell!” Mom scolded her son, she turned to the Doctor. “I am sorry. He’s not usually this difficult.”

“Difficult?!?” Matty snapped back. “I’m not being difficult! You’re trying to take my pants off in front of everyone!”

The Doctor patted the young boy on the shoulder, “It’s quite alright.” smiling once again “Hospitals can be a worrying place for young boys. But I’m afraid the underpants will have to come off. I do need to inspect the area, and your garments are simply not allowed in the operating theatre. Now come on, let Sister slip them off.”

“NO!” Matthew repeated. Grasping his underpants firmly and pulling them up – almost wedgie-ing himself. “You can’t! Not here! Everyone is looking at me!”

Dr. Pradhan’s smile didn’t falter and she looked down at the young boy on the bed. “There’s no need to be worried, young man. Where I’m from it is not uncommon for boys to run around naked right up until they are nearly sixteen!”

“But not me!” Matty replied quickly. His hands still clamped around the waistband of his undergarments, his eyes wide and fixed mostly on the two young girls now stood at his side laughing almost uncontrollably. “They’ll see me!” He yelled “I don’t want those two little bitches looking at my dick!”

“WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!” Mrs White suddenly shouted. Silencing everyone in the room.

“Matthew Willard!” scolded mom. "You know better than to use that sort of language.” She turned to Mrs White: “I’m dreadfully sorry, Veronica. He’s never usually this naughty.”

Mrs. White’s face softened a fraction at Mom’s little capitulation. “My little Katy has often said that she’s wanted to become a doctor when she grows up. I think this could be very educational for her.”

Katy’s face noticeably brightened at hearing that.

Mom quickly agreed. “You’re quite right. Both girls could learn a lot by seeing someone being prepared for an operation. Not least…” She glared at Matty “They can see how a patient is supposed to behave. Now Matty, let go of your underpants and let the nurse pull them off so we can get all this over with.”

“No! I don’t want to show the girls my thing! You can’t take them off!”

“I jolly well can.” Sister Charles spoke for the first time, her voice was commanding, the kind that could silence an entire classroom. “Now behave or I assure you this can and will get worse.”

Sister Charles didn’t even look at mom for permission to scold the child in the bed. She had decided to take charge, and once she had determined that, everyone else had no choice but to obey. Few people had the mental fortitude to stare down a career nurse of Sister Charles’ calibre! But Matty, at least right now, did. There was much more on the line than risking a nurse’s wrath! His dignity was at stake! His privacy! His dick! He was not going to allow anyone to strip him. Not now, not ever. Not in front of his mom, his mom’s friend, the doctor or that nurse and especially not in the presence of his little sister and her friend! “NO!” He yelled.

“Matthew!” Mom shouted “Will you stop. Listen to what I said: If you stop being difficult, all this will be over with much faster!”

Sister Charles grunted, laid her hands flat on the bed, and then looked up at Dr. Pradhan and Mom. “Doctor, Mrs. Willard, we are lucky enough to have a bed here that is fitted with restraints. Do I have your permission to use them?”

Dr. Pradhan glanced up at Mrs. Willard who looked right back – uneasy, but eventually she lightly nodded. “Looks like we have no choice.” The doctor said, reluctantly.

“W-what?” Matty gasped, his wide eyes fliting randomly between Sister Charles to Dr. Pradhan to his mother.

Sister Charles wasted no time. In a flash she had grabbed Matty’s left hand and hefted it up over the boys head. Her strength was surprising. With one hand she held his arm to the top of the bed, and with the other she reached under the bed and unhooked a tatty, but still very function wrist restraint.

With the expertise that comes with decades of similar situations, Sister Charles had easily manoeuvred the strap around Matty’s wrist and a moment later Dr. Pradhan was locking up the straps.

“No! Stop it! Stop it! Don’t!” He yelled, but in a few moments his other hand was also up over his head and a strap being expertly tightened around his wrists.

In a last ditch effort, Matty pulled his knees up to his chest, but Sister Charles just grabbed both of his ankles in one hand and with minimal effort pulled them down to the bottom of the bed, and with a swift reaching motion she drew a single strap from the other side, pulling it tight across the boy's shins and fastening it to the opposite side. And that was it. Barely a few seconds had passed and now Matty was completely immobilised. Hands over his head, legs strapped down. Completely at the mercy of the Doctor and her monster nurse.

Broken now, Matty looked up at his mom. His eyes wide and moist. “Mommy…” He croaked, his voice nearly breaking. “Please. Please don’t let them pull my pants down. Please.”

Mom reached over and gently stroked the hair on his head. She gently shushed him. “It’ll soon be over Matty. Be brave now.”

And that was that. Finally, Nurse Charles reached over and grasped the waistband of Matty’s underpants. With a well-practiced movement, she flicked the back of the garment down and over his buttocks first and then began to draw them down.

Katy and Abby had watched Matty’s restraining in pure shock, and now they watched with exponentially building anticipation and excitement. Abby was filled with joy at seeing her bully of a brother so thoroughly belittled. The same pleasure she took in the few occasions where Matty was punished for his many misbehaviours against her, but this time multiplied by a thousand. Never before had she seen her brother so vulnerable, so terrified and so humiliated!

Katie, for her part, could barely move. She could barely contain her excitement at what was about to happen! was such an intense feeling, like the sensation she felt when she was being strapped into a roller coaster for the first time. Butterflies in her stomach. A sensation similar to being terrified, but she was enjoying it. She barely looked at her friend any more. Her eyes were glued to the waistband of Matty’s underpants as they were being gripped by the nurse. They were going to come down! This woman was about to pull down Matty’s underpants and then she would be able to see… She would see…

Mrs. White bit her lip. Her fury at Matty’s horrid outburst earlier now completely quenched by the abject humiliation she knew the young boy was about to experience. Not a few moments before she was about to offer that she take the two girls outside, if only to speed this whole thing up so everyone could go home, but then Matty just had to open his horrid little mouth. Now she took secret glee in the boys predicament, and smiled warmly as she watched her daughter’s face flush in anticipation at seeing a boy’s naughty parts for the first time. She tried desperately to hide her smirk, but it was very, very difficult.

Matty watched on with dread as his waistband was pulled down. The smooth skin of his tummy curved downward as it transitioned to his groin. He looked up into the eyes of his mom, who smiled sweetly back at him and kept stroking his hair. He glanced down at Abby, who was grasping the bars that lined his bed and giggling uncontrollably. He looked at Katie whose hands were clasped over her mouth and her eyes were wide and staring at his slowly lowering undergarments. He looked up at the sweetly smiling face of Dr. Pradhan, and then at the grim scowl of Sister Charles.. “…please… no…” He whimpered. But by now it was inevitable. He was having to face the fact that in only a few moments his underpants would be pulled off, and his most private parts would be revealed to everyone in the room. Everyone. His mom, who hadn’t seen him nude in several years. But soon he would be revealed. His… his … penis. Out in the open…

His waist band lowered further and the top of his shaft was revealed. Matty gasped loudly.

Nurse Charles was careful to lift the band of the garment up over the small lump on his side, but then she drew it down towards the top of his thighs. To those at the top of his bed – his mother and Dr. Pradhan – Matty’s hairless little pink privates were already revealed, and a few moments afterwards, as Sister Charles pulled the blue y-fronts with the white trim down past the top of his thighs, everything… everything was exposed.
Matty whimpered as he felt the cool air of the ward waft over his groin. It was done. His willy was out in the open for everyone to see. He had no more secrets. No more privacy. His naked boy parts were exposed, and there was nothing he could do about it.

Matty’s little penis laid, soft and small between his legs, resting on his little scrotum. He whimpered again, louder this time, and wriggled in his restraints, causing his penis to flop lightly to one side. He looked down. Circled around the foot of his bed were three eagerly watching faces. All with expressions of glee at his embarrassing predicament. From where he was he could see his own exposed parts, and beyond them, were Mrs. White, her daughter Katie and Matty’s sister. All three were staring between his legs at his revealed secrets.

“Stop them looking! Please!” He finally managed to utter. But mom just patted him on his head again.

“Hush, Matty.” She soothed “It’ll all be over soon.”

It was already over though. It was over the moment his underwear cleared his thighs. Sister Charles had, by now, slipped the blue y-fronts don his legs, pulled them under the strap securing his calves and then slipped them off his feet. She folded them and handed them to Matty’s Mother who smiled and went to place them with the rest of Matty’s clothes.

Abby and Katie stared almost in awe. Neither had seen a real boy’s penis before. They had seen basic pictures in some schoolbooks, and both had seen a baby get changed a couple of times, but this was a boy! A grown boy! They marvelled at the little pink tube of skin that lay at the join of Matty’s thighs. At the wrinkled little purse that sat under it. It was such a silly looking thing, but so special in it’s secrecy. They were both getting an uninhibited look at something hey knew they shouldn’t be allowed to see, and the sensation was glorious!

Dr. Pradhan lent over, a small black pen in her hand. “Now then, let’s have a look.”

All Maty could do was lie there as the Doctor leaned down, closely inspecting his intimate area. All around his bed there were female eyes glued to his previously private parts. Mom was paying close attention to the doctor’s movements around her son’s lower half. Mrs. White was watching with passive curiosity, while Katie and Abby were both staring intently and directly between his legs where the doctor was probing.

Dr. Pradhan drew a pen from her pocket, uncapped it, and then drew a circle around Matty’s lump. Her sleeve brushed briefly over Matty’s penis, causing him to inhale sharply.

“And we’ll make the incision across the hernia like this…” She said, drawing a rough dotted line across the lump in his groin. “There.” And with that she stood up. “That’s all I need to do. Nurse Charles, if you wouldn’t mind preparing the young man for theatre, and I’ll join you there in a few moments. Mrs. Willard, Matthew will be taken to theatre in just over an hour and the operation will take 45 minutes at most, but we will be keeping Matthew in for observation overnight. You have the choice of staying here or returning tomorrow morning, the nurses at the ward entrance will be happy to accommodate you either way.” She turned back to Matty “It’ll all be over soon, young man. Next time you wake up, it’ll be the morning, and you’ll be all fixed up!” she placed her palms together infront of her and smiled again. “I look forward to seeing you all again soon!” And with that, she turned and left.

With the doctor gone, Matty wriggled urgently in his bed, causing his exposed parts to wiggle between his thighs, much to the delight once more to Abby and Katie who were almost now used to the situation. Both couldn’t wait to get to school and tell everyone that not only had they both seen a boy’s willy, but that they had seen it completely and totally and openly for hat felt like ages and ages! It was the first time in a long time that both were looking forward to a schoolday!

“Okay! You can cover me up now!” Matty yelped, wriggling more and more in his restraints.

“In a minute!” Snapped Nurse Charles. Who turned to the other people in the room. “Will you be staying?” She asked.

“I’ll be happy to bring you here first thing tomorrow morning.” Mrs. White said, looking at her friend. “It’s all up to you.”

Mom thought about it for a moment. The sight of her son, naked and vulnerable on the hospital bed pulled at her heartstrings for sure. She had considered requesting to stay over in the hospital, but doing so would require asking even more favours of Mrs. White – who had been an angel today already – Not to mention she had her husband, Matty’s father, to see to as well. She took Matty’s restrained hand in hers and bent over. “You’ll be a brave boy, won’t you, Matty?” She asked. Matty looked up at her, his eyes wide and moist. His mom continued: “We’ll see you first thing in the morning. I promise.” She bent down and kissed him on the forehead. She then turned to leave, took a few steps, and then turned back looking once more at her son lying naked on the bed. The sight pulled on her heartstrings. He was so vulnerable, so innocent. Naked, exposed to the world. He needed her, but she had to leave him. “Be good.” She said, her voice starting to crack.

Mrs. White saw what was happening and took her friend by the arm, helping her to leave.

“See you in the morning, Matty! I love you!” Mom called, as she approached the doorway.

“I… I love you too… mom…” Matty whimpered, slowly realising that he was being left at the mercy of Sister Charles.

Katie and Abby walked past him. “See you Matty!” Katie giggled. The sound shattering the loving atmosphere that his mom's near-tearful exit had left.

“Yeah. See you Matty.” Abby echoed, before adding. “All of you!”

The two laughed and scampered out of the room after the grownups, and finally, Matty was alone. He was still nude, his special parts still exposed to the air, but at least now there were far fewer eyes glued to him.

There was a few moments of silence before Sister Charles stepped up to Matty’s bed. “Now. Young man.” She said. “Just me and you now. I played nice while your mom was here, but let me make one thing clear: I will not tolerate any misbehaviour from this point on. Am I clear.”. It wasn’t a question.

Matty looked up at the stern giant nurse as she towered over his bed. “Y-Yes M-ma’am.”

“Good. Now. You’re not due in theatre for an hour, and there’s still a few things we need to do….”

… to be continued.

e: tidied up a paragraph and fixed that I somehow got Abby and Katie mixed up about halfway though. :oops:
Executionus

Re: Matty in the Hospital

Post by Executionus »

Excellent first part to this! And it reminds me of the most important cardinal rules of ENF and ENM:

Rule #1: If experiencing an ENP moment, never use the B word.

Rule #2: See Rule #1
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

librarian

Post by librarian »

Thankyou both very much for the complements. This is my first story in a very long time and I'm glad it has fans!

I am completely oblivious as to what the forbidden 'B' word is, though! XD

The idea of adults being oblivious to their kid's embarrassment around nudity is going to be a bit of a running theme in my stories, I'm afraid :lol: All the adults in Pillwayd village (where my stories will primarily be set) are the same! It's a mindset that kinda fascinates me, from my own family having a hard time recognising it in me (I suspect this is due to my mom's side of the family all having a long history in childrearing/care) to stories of swimming clubs in the 70's not requiring swimming trunks for boys and the subsequent stories and experiences that spawned from that.

Thanks again! I'm currently working on an ENF story (which is very close to being finished) before moving on to one of the currently running competitions. :3 Then I'll figure out what happens next to Matty. Unfortunately, I suspect what ever it is, he won't enjoy it, but I hope we all will! XD

e: VVV Of course it is! I'm dumb! :D VVV
Last edited by librarian on Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Yeah "B word" was bitch. It's just a recurring plot point I see often in ENP stories where a character being humiliated makes the horrible mistake of calling someone a bitch and is made to IMMEDIATELY regret ever doing that. It always amuses me.