Dungeons and Dragons: Isekai Edition

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
skillbox

Dungeons and Dragons: Isekai Edition

Post by skillbox »

The Elvish sorceror Lady Gaiwan's hands sparkled with strange spells, small lightning on her gloriously red painted nails and fingertips. She struck the goblin with an electric bolt which flew through the small creature, hitting into the one beyond it and another one for good measure. The Dwarven Barbarian Haddy Fyuk rushed in, massive axe gleaming off the sunset, held high above and suddenly brought low upon a slime's head with the green goopy remains flying across the battlefield. The Human Bard Silasis played a nimble song on delicate hands, the notes inspiring her allies to continue fighting even as the horde showed no signs of stopping. The Gnomish Druid Butterfingers... did nothing.

"Guys. No offense, but what the fuck is this?" Penelope Sanders said. Which was quite obviously breaking character.

The Elvish sorceror otherwise known as Berry responded, "Dungeons and Dragons. Uuuuh, we told you that before you came, Pene."

"I know that," Penelope whined to her four friends who were currently annoyed that their game had came to a standstill, "I just... You gave me a sheet with a bunch of paper on it. And words. You know I'm nearly illiterate."

The Dungeon Master, the nerdiest of all the girls and easily the most invested spoke up, "Well... You're the one who asked to join during the final battle of this arc. We've not really got time... Er, how about you sit out while we finish this up? Go have some of leftover pizza from earlier."

"Sure," Penelope agreed easily, for eating pizza was an attractive offer; better than any loot she could've found in this game. Without much interest in playing, she had only joined after feeling leftout and with the group of five doing nearly everything together, it felt odd to be the only one left out. She still was glad for an excuse to just sit off to the side, play on her phone and eat pizza. On the comfortable couch. On the very comfortable couch...

---

"Backwards! Butterfingers, do you hear me?! The battle is over, for now!"

Penelope assumed that she had woken up to some very intense roleplay. But the woman standing over her was not her friend Jane. It was a strange but beautiful woman, hair in a lovely brown bun.

"Butterfingers... What happened to you?"

Penelope didn't know what to say. Things felt too real, too awake to be a dream. Her senses were there. She smelt an odd upleasent aroma, she felt her back resting against the hard ground and she saw the woman, eyebrow raised and confused.

"I-I-," Penelope tried to speak, "I don't know!"

The attractive woman noticed the panic, "You're safe, at least. Do not worry. We will have Lady Gaiwan come over and investigate you in a bit. If this was caused by some sort of spell... Well, she shall know what to do."

"W-Wait... W-What happened to me?"

The lady frowned, "I don't know how to say this but... You seem to have changed appearence. But-"

Penelope got up, nearly falling over in her haste, but she needed to know what was going on- she ran towards a nearby pond, looking at the reflection of herself to see the damage. But she soon found to her relief, she looked the same as always. But what had happened?

The woman moved towards her, "I'm sorry. I wished to ease you into the discovery... Do not worry for this awful visage will be only temporary..."

"T-There's nothing awful about this visage!"
With a frown, she replied, "Really? But the fine blonde hair has became red and oddly cut."
"W-Well, I had a bad haircut recently... My regular place closed!"
"Your teeth are crooked. And you have strange marks all over your face..."
"Those are just freckles!"
"You seem even shorter than before..."
"That's just rude!"
"And your skin seems to be unamatched... Blindingly pale and blistering red in other places. Are you sunburnt?"
"W-Well, I laid out in the backyard a little too-"

She stopped with her objections. How had she known? And that's when Penelope realised her outfit. Which was one of the most skimpy things she'd ever worn. Seeing as afterall, it was just a few leaves. With her large boobs out and the shape clearly visible; only the nipples covered by two tiny green leaves, sticking to her skin. Looking down she could only see one other leaf, a larger one placed strategically over her groin. And otherwise, everything was exposed. Each inch of her pale skin. Each inch of her odd sunburn. Each inch of her.

This could not be happening.

"This can't be happening!" And so screamed the newest Human Druid, Penelope Sanders.
skillbox

Re: Dungeons and Dragons: Isekai Edition

Post by skillbox »

I felt like writing something but wasn't in the mood for The Promotion. Unsure how much I'll write of this, just liked the idea for the most part.