Michelle's Checkup

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
librarian

Michelle's Checkup

Post by librarian »

Once more, in a small village in the very early 90’s.

CW: Medical procedures, light anal

Dr. Fitchford’s Surgery in Pillwayd village was in a converted house half-way down Edge Hill, the steepest road in the village and a favourite for the children to race down on their bikes or skateboards. As a result, the reception desk – actually a large living room with a thick plastic covering the carpet and a small desk in one corner for the receptionist/nurse – kept a large box of plasters and bandages for the inevitable scraped knees and elbows that would often occur outside.

I was due for the Dreaded T.B. Jab today – everyone under the age of 16 had to have them, and as I had just turned 12, it was my turn. Most kids were scared of it, but I wasn’t. Well, maybe a little bit – there were a *lot* of stories about how painful it was, but I did have something that was driving me through the fear: I had wanted to be a nurse since I was very little and I was actually very excited at experiencing such a special medical procedure.

It was a Saturday when my appointment arrived, but Mom insisted that I wear one of my pretty Sunday dresses. Seemed a little much for a visit to the doctor, but mom was very much of the mind that you should dress up when meeting important people in the village, such as the venerable Dr. Fitchford, who was intimately familiar with almost three generations of folks in Pillwayd, having assisted in the very births of many of them.
My dress was a deep blue with round poofy shoulders and a flared, lace-trimmed skirt that came down just below my knees. I wore ankle socks with a lacy trim and black shoes polished to a mirror shine. My long, straight brown hair flowed down to the middle of my back, held out of my face with a black Alice band.

It was just after 10am when we arrived at the surgery. We opened the front door and walked down a short hallway to the reception room/waiting area. The crinkle of the plastic sheets pinned to the carpet and the distinctive smell of antiseptic are burned into my memory of that place. Mom took a seat in the corner, folding her hands over her purse on her lap. She smiled and nodded at Nurse Thompson, who returned the gesture and ticked our names off on her notepad. There were a few other people in the surgery. An elderly couple were chatting with a tall thin man who stood, leaning on a long wooden cane, rather than taking one of the low plastic seats. A boy from my school, but not my class, Richard, his name was – was sat next to his imposing mother. Richard was also dressed up in neat shorts and a shirt, he had a thick pink plaster over one of his eyes. His lazy eye, from what I understand. Mr. Tomas, the baker’s assistant was also here; a slim man in his 20s with bookish features and a nervous disposition. I smiled sweetly at him and then busied myself with the collection of colouring books on the low table in the back of the room. Those and a box of toys were left there to keep kids occupied while they waited for their appointments.

I scribbled in the books for a while and presently a few other people entered the waiting room. Jason, a kid from my class, was walked into the surgery with his dad. The two of them went straight to the elderly couple and Jason’s dad asked them to look after the boy while he got his TB jab – same as me – as he, dad, needed to rush off elsewhere. The couple nodded and Jason came to sit near me, pulling a toy robot out of the box and beginning to fiddle with that. We didn’t speak. Much like Richard he was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. I guess boys don’t need to dress up fancy for a trip to the doctors.

The clock ticked on and another gentleman entered the surgery. It was the busiest now that I’d ever seen it. Nurse Thompson made another mark in her notebook, now with a concerned look on her face. She checked her wristwatch, then looked up at the big clock on the wall, before consulting her clipboard again. With a concerned grunt, she stood up and walked to the door to Dr. Fitchford’s office. She politely knocked and after a moment cracked the door open and poked her head in. Shortly afterwards she walked in completely and closed the door behind her. There was some murmuring among the people present, this wasn’t normal. I turned a page in the book and started colouring in another picture.

A few moments later Nurse Thompson emerged followed by Dr. Fitchford. The doctor walked up to the folks in the waiting room and cleared his throat to gain everyone’s attention. “Good morning. I understand some of you have been waiting for some time, unfortunately the case I’m currently dealing with has become a little more complicated than I was expecting and requires my full attention until some help arrives from town. I understand that some of you are here for some routine business, which Nurse Thompson can deal with right here in the waiting room, so long as you’re all happy with it. I’m sorry for the disruption, and I will see you all as soon as I can.” And with that, he turned on his heel and stalked back into his office.

Nurse Thompson picked up her notebook from the desk and ran down it with a finger. “Michelle Thorndale?” She called. That was me. I stood up, so did mom, and together we and walked over to Nurse Thompson. “You’re here for the TB jab, yes? Easy enough. Stand here and I’ll get everything ready.”

Nurse Thompson pushed her desk to the wall, opening up a space at the front of the waiting room. It was a little intimidating now, standing with everyone in the waiting room staring at me, but at least it’d be over soon and I could head back home.

The nurse pushed up the poofy shoulder of my dress and asked me to hold it up out of the way while she wiped my upper arm with a strong-smelling paper cloth. She asked me to hold still as she walked over to a door opposite the Doctor’s Office and a few moments later returned with a needle and a small bottle. Carefully she filled the syringe, flicked it a few times and squeezed out a couple of drops, just like I’d seen on all the medical programmes on TV that I loved. She looked at mom for a second, who took my chin in her hand and turned my face towards her. “Oh!” She said “Looks like you’ve got a little thing on your nose!”

“I have?” I asked

“Yes! Hold still, let me wipe it off…” And she proceeded to pinch my nose a little. I was about to wiggle free when I suddenly felt a sharp burning sensation from my arm. “Ow!” I yelped only to turn round and see a small blister on my arm and a happy looking Nurse Thompson putting the needle away.

“There!” She said “All done! Now just keep that clean and in a few days it’ll all settle down.”

“I-is that it?” I asked, kinda surprised, especially given all the horror stories about the dreaded TB jab that I’d heard from my friends. I must admit I was also not a little disappointed that I hadn’t seen the injection performed.

“That’s it!” Nurse Thompson said, with a big grin on her face. “However.” She picked up her clipboard and flipped a few pages over. “We could do with updating your details and doing a quick health check. Would that be okay?”

“I don’t see why not.” Mom said. “Are you sure you won’t make these other people wait longer though?”

Nurse Thompson looked round and answered sheepishly “Honestly, I can only deal with the kids, I’m afraid. Most of the other people here will have to
wait for the folks from town to arrive and take over. But, what we need to do shouldn’t take much more than a few minutes. Now, let me just get everything.”

And with that Nurse Thompson wandered into the back area once again. I spent a few moments examining my arm. I gingerly went to stroke my hand over the strange blister but mom quickly brushed my hand away when she saw what I was doing.

Presently, Nurse Thompson returned with a small box, in which was a few items. The box was on top of a set of old metal bathroom scales. She set the lot on her desk, before removing the box and placing the scales on the floor in front of her. “We’ll have to do it all here, I’m afraid. Dr. Fichford has locked his office. Is that okay?”

“Oh, I’m sure that will be fine!” Mom said. I was starting to get annoyed that I wasn’t being consulted on any of this, but most of that was tempered by my natural curiosity of medical procedures in general. I wanted to know what measurements were about to be taken, and how it would happen. Maybe I would be able to add it to my games of doctors and nurses with my friends later!

“Wonderful. Well, while I get all of the fiddly things set up, we can update your height and weight.” She fiddled with a knob on the side of the scale before setting the heavy cream-beige thing down on the floor right next to a measuring tape that had been stuck to the wall with a combination of blu-tack and Sellotape.

As she was doing that mom was well ahead on what was needed. “Okay, let’s pop your shoes off.” She said, before crouching down in front of me. I lifted my foot up and held it out for mom to slip my shoe off, before swapping legs. It felt a little weird being in my socks on the strange plastic wrap on the floor. I wiggled my toes.

“Well done.” Nurse Thompson said. “Hmm… That dress does look quite heavy too though. Perhaps we should slip that off for a bit too.”
“W-what?” I asked, suddenly.

“It is a shame – it’s such a pretty dress!” The nurse said. “But we want to be as accurate as possible.”

Before I could even say anything my mom was already behind me unzipping my back. “Arms up, sweetie!” She said “Let’s be sure and do what the nurse says.

I did as I was told. Reluctantly. Certainly, it was embarrassing to have my clothes taken off in front of all these people, even two boys from my school, I tried not to look at him, or Richard. But if I caught them smirking or laughing at me later on at school, they’d be sorry! After all, we did get changed for P.E. together – so no doubt Jason had seen me in my underwear before…

My underwear…

I felt a sudden rush of heat on my face as I remembered what I was wearing under my dress. At school I’d be wearing my school knickers – either plain white or pastel yellow, blue or pink. But today I was wearing a pair of my own favourite knickers from when I was little. My dress was lifted up over my head and for a few moments everyone got a clear glimpse of them. Once a bright white with pink trim, age had dulled and faded them, but just as prominent as ever was Minnie Mouse’s smiling face right on the front, and printed over my bottom was her and Micky hugging each other. The fabric was pulled tight over my private place as they were at least a size or two too small for me. I clasped my hands over my crotch as soon as they were released from my dress. I stared at my toes.

Mom carefully folded my dress and placed it on Nurse Thompson’s desk. I was stood, shivering a little, in nothing but my knickers and socks, in the middle of the doctor’s waiting room, with almost half a dozen people staring at me. My eyes stayed fixed on my toes, and I felt a heat rush over my face and down my neck.

“Okay, sweetie.” Nurse Thompson said. Hop up on the scales please. I did as I was told, turning my back to most of my watchers, but presenting them with the image of Micky and Minnie on my bottom briefly. As soon as I was on the scale, I was turned back to face the room by Nurse Thompson. That’s it, stand with your back to the wall, right up against the tape… There you go.” She looked down at the scales and quickly made a scribble in her notebook. Then she looked at the wall behind me. “Stand up straight dear. Don’t slouch! Shoulders back and arms at your sides!”

I took a deep breath and followed her instructions. Revealing Minnie’s smiling face to my audience.

Nurse Thompson placed her hand flat on the top of my head for a few moments, making a line with her fingers from my crown to the measuring tape.
”There we go. Perfect!”

“Can I put my dress back on, please?” I quickly asked, returning my hands to between my legs.

“Not just yet, there is one more, new record we need to make. We need your resting and active heartrate and core temperature. “Step over here.”
She led me over to her desk, putting me infront of everyone. My cheeks burned.

She took my hand and placed her finders over my wrist, squeezing a little as she looked at her watch. After a few moments she nodded to herself,
released my arm and jotted down a number in her book. Then she took the small plastic box she brought out and placed it, upturned on the floor
infront of me.

“We’re going to take your core temperature now. Then you’re going to step up on this box, like this.” She placed one foot on the box, then brought
the other up to join it, “and step down.” She reversed the process. “Keep doing that of a minute, and them we’ll take your core temperature again.”
Simple as that.

It meant being stuck in my childish Disney knickers for a few minutes longer in front of all these people, but at least it wasn’t too long. Nurse
Thompson took out a large thermometer from the box, I opened my mouth ready.

“Oh, sorry dear – we need *core* temperature. This doesn’t go in your mouth. Would you step over to the desk and lean over for me please.”

I was confused for a few moments as I walked over to the desk. If it wasn’t going in my mouth then where..? Then I saw her pull out what looked like
a tube of toothpaste, out of which she squeezed a blob of clear goo. My eyes went wide.

Again, my mom was already on the ball and standing behind me as the nurse approached. I barely had time to say anything before mom was telling
me to “Just relax and this will all be over soon. Be brave.” And with that she hooked the back of my underwear and pulled them down over my
buttocks.

I squeaked as my bottom was bared to the room, and gasped loud as I felt a hand pull one of my cheeks to the side, allowing for a gooey finger to
smear cold slippery gel over my hole. I whimpered to mom, but she just patted my head and told me how brave I was being. I didn’t feel brave. I felt
the cold glass of the thermometer slipping up my bottom – that’s what I felt!

“And – there. Just wait a few moments while we get your resting temperature, then we’ll have you do your steps.”

Bent over the desk, my panties pulled down under my bottom, with my cheeks bared to the whole room and with a thermometer sticking out of me, I
hadn’t felt this embarrassed for as long as I can remember. Against good sense I turned my head to look at the people in the room. A few of the older
folks were still happily chatting to each other, apparently sitting in the waiting room for ages on end was working out well for them. A couple of the
other folks were watching the spectacle in the corner of the room, but only half-heartedly as they worked their way through the assortment of
magazines on the low coffee table in the centre of the room.

But there were two pairs of staring eyes, fixed directly at me and my bare bottom. Well, one pair and a half. Richard and Jason. “Mooooommmm.” I
whined. “They’re staring.”

Mom turned and glared at the two boys. “Nevermind them, Michelle. It’ll be their turn soon.”

Over in the corner, the elderly woman who had been entrusted with looking after Jason promptly bopped him on the shoulder and whispered
something to him. He broke his stare with me and down at the toy robot he was still fiddling with. But after only a few moments he surreptitiously
glanced back up, taking in my predicament.

“There!” Nurse Thompson declared. “Now we have your resting heartrate and core temperature. Now, we need to get that heart pumping! We’ll
have to keep the thermometer in though, so walk carefully over here to the box.

I waddled over as best I could with the… thing still sticking out of me, my hands still clasped tight between my legs. When I got to the box Nurse
Thompson gently took my shoulders and turned me to face the box… and the room.

“Okay honey. We need to get your heart pumping, so what I’ll need you to do is step up onto this box, and step back down. Can you do that for me?”

I lifted one foot and placed it on the box, then stepped up, bringing my other foot in line, before reversing the movement. I had to keep my bottom
clenched to keep the thermometer in place. It felt awkward, but it wasn’t too difficult.

“Excellent! Good girl” The Nurse said. No keep doing that for a minute and then we’ll take your pulse and temperature again and then you’ll be free
to go.”

That last sentence was a far bigger glimmer of hope than I think Nurse Thompson realised. I immediately started stepping up and down on the box.
Keeping my eyes down so that I didn’t see how many people were staring at me while I moved. At least with my front to them no-one could see my
bum or the thermometer.

I continued to walk up and down onto the box and back to the floor, all the time keeping my eyes down and my hands over my front. But Nurse
Thompson soon put a stop to that. “Come on” She said, encouragingly, “Get your heart pumping! Swing those arms!” She swung her arms like a
marching girl to demonstrate. Reluctantly, I complied, revealing Minnie once more, and half-heartedly swinging my arms.

By now I was almost used to being in my underpants infront of all these people. So long as I didn’t make eye contact with the two boys from school, I
was okay. Or at least, that’s what I told myself. But it was not when another problem with my knickers presented itself: They were too small and too
tight. As I stomped up and down the waistband that was tucked under my buttocks began to slip, eventually pressing on the thermometer that was
sticking out. Nurse Thompson spotted it at first, asking me to stop for a moment while she re-adjusted my knickers, but the second time it flipped up
before the nurse could catch it, dislodging the thermometer and pinning it up against my back. Nurse Thompson took a deep breath and turned to my
mom.

“It’s not good, I’m afraid. They’re going to have to come off.”

“W-what?” I asked.

“We’re going to have to slip your knickers off , otherwise they’ll just keep interfering with the thermometer.”

I didn’t respond. My eyes darted up and I locked with the wide eyes of Jason who was now staring right at me, his face almost blank. I barely reacted
as mom came behind me and in a swift motion pulled my underwear down my legs. Jason’s eyes and mine were almost locked, unblinking as I was
guided to step out of my knickers, occasionally he would look me in the face, but more often he was staring straight between my legs.

There was nothing for it now. I was naked, spare for my socks. Nude in the doctor’s waiting room, staring at a room full of over half a dozen people.
The only saving grace being that only a handful of those people were paying attention to me. But the two who were paying the most, enraptured
attention, were two boys from my school, who had now seen me undressed completely. My face, neck and the top of my chest was flushed red, even
as my face was unmoving. I barely noticed the thermometer being replaced in my bottom.

“Okay. One minute, honey. Then we’ll be all done.”

Robotically now, I resumed my steps. My arms hadn’t moved, I was too overwhelmed to even thing about covering up the special place between my
legs. Besides, I already knew that Nurse Thompson would only tell me to swing my arms again, revealing myself.

Up and down on the box I went. My arms swinging. The thermometer sticking out behind me occasionally wiggling as I moved. On occasion one of the
adults would look over at the spectacle at the front of the room and smile sweetly, like they would at seeing a child doing something cute. I’m not
sure if their disregard for my predicament was better or worse than if they had been leering at me.

Finally, Nurse Thompson clapped her hands together. “That’s it! You can stop now” I turned to wards her, only for her to take my shoulders and spin
me around to take the thermometer out of me, finally. She checked it quickly before dropping it on her desk and taking my arm to take my pulse. I
was numb at this point, allowing the nurse to do whatever with me. But soon it was done, and Nurse Thompson turned to my mother and said “There!
All finished! You’re free to go!”

I didn’t wait for my mothers response. I sped over to the desk and grabbed my Minnie Mouse knickers and hurriedly pulled them on. I heard some soft
giggles from some of the adults in the room. Once I was covered, I bundled my dress up in my arms and scampered out of the room. I didn’t really
think ahead about having to pull my clothes back on outside, but I couldn’t bear to be in that room any longer.

I’m sure I was a sight for the two paramedics who turned up in the ambulance just as I left. The help Dr. Fitchford was waiting for. They were just
getting out of the ambulance when they’d have seen a small girl run out of the building, wearing Minnie Mouse undies, clutching her dress in her
arms, and rapidly trying to pull it on when she saw them approach.

They had a quick chat and shared a laugh with mom as she left the surgery after me, but I didn’t hear the conversation. I wanted to get back home.
And then I had to try and think of how I was going to face Jason again once school started.
TheBlushingPrincess

Re: Michelle's Checkup

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

SDS

Re: Michelle's Checkup

Post by SDS »

Fun story!

Felt very realistic and reminded me of how oblivious adults can be about the embrassment of that age!
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive