Good friends help drunk friends … get naked.

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Redfaced90!

Good friends help drunk friends … get naked.

Post by Redfaced90! »

Author’s introduction: Hi everyone, I hope you enjoy the following story. This is my first attempt at erotic/kink story writing, and I welcome your thoughts, suggestions, and constructive feedback. It isn’t the story I originally planned to write (and discussed with a few of you) - though I hopefully will eventually write that story too - but a less ambitious and more straightforward ENM forced-stripping story to get me started writing. I don’t have much time to write at the moment, but I hope over time to write various ENM-themed stories ranging from the fun to the brutal. This story sits on the more light-hearted end of the scale – lots of short-term embarrassment but no vindictiveness, hard feelings, or lasting negative consequences. Everyone involved is 18 or over. Includes ENM and light SPH and PEH. The victim is drunk but not unconscious or anything … just a little less coordinated when it comes to defending himself from six very determined and mischievous female flatmates. Also, full disclosure, I am a guy writing from a female POV in this story. If my attempt at the female voice is utterly unconvincing, I won’t be at all offended if you give it to me straight. It’s all a learning curve! Warmly, RF.

When you first get to university you learn a lot of things. The three most important things me and my new flatmates learned is 1) some people can hold their drink better than others, 2) good friends help drunk friends, and 3) it is REAAAAALLY fun embarrassing guys. Not like humiliating them or anything. We would never be cruel. But, you know, its fun to get a little one over them if you know what I mean. A bit of ‘girl power’. It all helps with team bonding anyway. Let’s just call it a little bit of ‘Team Floor 2’ spontaneous hazing. A little naughty banter to help break the ice and bring us all together. You know what, let me just tell you what happened…

So my first year at uni we were all crammed into these big apartment blocks. Each block had about 10 floors and each floor had 20 individual rooms sharing 2 kitchens. Talk about cosy! I was on Floor 2. Now Floor 2 was a bit of a … what’s the opposite of a sausage fest? A ham fest? Ugh now I sound just like the guys. Ok I’m going off topic, although I will say that kind of crassness from the guys does make it so much more fun to embarrass them. I mean we’re just teaching them a little respect really! So yeah, anyway, for some reason our flat had a really weird ratio: just 6 guys to 14 girls. You’ve never seen faces light up quicker than the guys’ faces did when they realised this. We all knew it was bad form to sleep around with people you live with, but we were a pretty good-looking bunch and the guys definitely seemed to appreciate having the eye-candy, whether they expected any more to come of it or not.

Anyway, if you’ve not been to a UK university, each new academic year starts with ‘freshers’ week’ (or freshers’ fortnight if you go to a slack, party-centric uni like I did!). This is basically an ease-in period where you get yourself settled in, find your way about the place and, most importantly, bond with your new floor buddies. It was a lot of fun. Basically, just two solid weeks of partying. And they say people just go to uni for the social life! Eh, they may have a point lol.

So by the second week of all this we girls were, well, knackered quite frankly. We had been out partying almost every night since arriving and we were ready for a girly night in. As it happens, the guys were still going strong and had no plans to slack off now. So it seemed like we were going to get our girls night. While many of the girls retired early to catch up on sleep or phone their parents, a few of us stayed in the kitchen chatting away, appreciating the chance to get to know each other some more without having to shout over booming club music. As well as myself there were five others who stayed up: Clara, Amy, Laura, Becky, and Carmen.

However, confounding our plans for a girls’ night in, around 10:30pm one of the guys, Mike, came staggering into the kitchen where we were chilling out in our pjs. And boy was he drunk. Not in a dangerous way and not in an obnoxious way either. And not in the about-to-be-sick way, thank goodness. Just in a weird, actually kind of endearing, half giggly half sleepy way. He walked in, looked us up and down, said something unintelligible – but definitely cheeky – about how hot we looked in our pjs, and then proceeded to slump down on the floor in the middle of us and start gently singing to himself. It really was very cute but also kind of annoying. I mean we were trying to have a nice, chilled evening to ourselves!

So before I go any further, I should tell you a few things about Mike. He was a sweet guy – kind of cute I guess. Definitely more cute than hot if we’re going to put it on that kind of spectrum, but he didn’t have a bad body, and he had nice eyes. Also, and this did detract from his hotness but kinda really did it for me on the cuteness scale, he still had teeth braces. Awww! But yeah he was definitely the most naïve and shy guy out of the group. Don’t get me wrong, he was super sociable and fun, but he could have his bashful moments, especially with us girls. He had told us he had gone to a small school in the countryside and life had been pretty sheltered there. He also told us he hadn’t been very confident in school and not very popular either. No girlfriend, not even been kissed, bless him. But now he had a new start with a whole new group of friends at uni and he was determined to make up for lost time and enjoy himself. The problem is that that desire to enjoy having a big friend group for the first time made him a sucker for peer pressure, and his sheltered upbringing meant he was very much behind the other guys when it came to drinking stamina. On the night in question, the guys had dragged him out on his first pub crawl. Ten pubs and bars and a different drink to down in each one? No wonder he was ready for his bed by 10:30!

So there he was, slouched on the floor somewhere between being the life of the party and falling asleep (and, from the perspective of us girls, somewhere between being funny and annoying) and we were just sitting around trying to have our chilled night in. Eventually Clara sighed and said, “I think someone needs putting to bed.” We all laughed. It was such a funny thought, a group of girls putting a guy our own age to bed because he was too drunk to get there himself, but we all agreed it was probably a good idea.
“Come on Mike, time for bed.” I said as the six of us set about pulling him to his feet. It was a short walk down the corridor to his room and he wasn’t too drunk to walk – other than being half asleep – so we got there quickly enough, but he spent so long fumbling for his keys we eventually got impatient. Without really thinking, I stuck my hand in his pocket and fished out his keys. He looked straight at me, his eyes half open, and said rather audaciously “At least buy me dinner first darlin’.”
“Haha yeah right Mike,” I said. “I prefer my dates awake.”

Finally we got him into his room and tipped him – yeah literally tipped him – onto his bed.
“Timber!” he yelled as he toppled, before giggling to himself again.
“Ugh get into bed then!” Clara said impatiently.
“I’d rather get you into bed.” He retorted, making himself giggle again.
“Yeah, keep dreaming Mike.” She said.
With Mike making no effort to get into bed we clumsily started trying to pull the duvet out from under him so we could place it on top of him. Then Amy, rather absent-mindedly at the time, said the thing that would set in motion all that followed:
“I can’t see any pyjamas!”
“What?” we said in unison, surprised.
“I can’t see any pyjamas to change him into.”
“You were planning on dressing him?” we asked in unison, astounded and amused in equal measure.
“Oh, yeah I guess not. I dunno I’ve never done this before. I’ve only ever put my little brother to bed before” She protested, a little embarrassed.
At this point a rather devilish grin spread across Clara’s face. “Maybe he doesn’t wear any pyjamas. Maybe he sleeps naked.” This made us all giggle, and our reaction seemed to awaken something of a devil in Clara.
“Do you sleep naked Mike?” she asked him mischievously, “Do you want us to get you undressed for bed?”
Suddenly Mike’s eyes snapped open. That had got his attention. “I can undress myself” he mumbled, slurring his words.
His sudden fright - his sudden vulnerability - oddly enough now seemed to awaken something of a devil in me too. I couldn’t resist leaning over him and saying “I don’t know Mike, I think you’re too drunk to undress yourself. I think you need us to help you get ready for bed.”
At this he suddenly became animated, his hands instinctively clutching his belt buckle. “Not a chance.” He said.
“Aw what’s the matter Mike, you were all for getting me into bed just now. Why are you so shy all the sudden?” Clara teased, lightly gripping his wrists and playfully pretending to ease his hands away from his belt.
“I was just having a joke. Come on let me just sleep this off. I can undress myself. Let me go to bed.” He pleaded, his cockiness suddenly evaporating, his cheeks flushing red.

Now at this stage I don’t think any of us were seriously considering undressing him, let alone stripping him naked. It was just fun making him blush – not to mention watching how quickly his former cockiness dissolved. But if Amy’s innocent comment had prompted us to joke about it, what Laura said next completely altered the state of play.

“I’m sure you have nothing to be embarrassed about” she said. “Unless there is something you’re not telling us.”
Now don’t get me wrong, I don’t judge a guy by what he is packing. He can’t help it after all and, well, guys have tongues don’t they. However, the inescapable truth is that small penises – whatever you think of them – well, they’re like their own punchline aren’t they. You can’t help but laugh when you see one. And we were all really in the mood for a laugh now. More than that, as we were all quickly discovering, it was REAALLY good fun watching him blush and squirm, and we were ready in that moment to chase that high all the way home.
Deciding to test the waters, I couldn’t resist probing further, watching carefully to see if his reactions gave anything away. “Aw Mike, are you embarrassed about us all seeing you naked?” I asked, “we’ve seen guy’s willies before you know, it’s no big deal.”
But the look of panic on his face suggested that it might, in his case, be a rather big deal after all … or a rather small deal, more’s the point.
“Maybe not willies like his!” Clara now laughed aloud, setting the rest of us off.
Well, I’m not entirely proud of this but at this point all hell broke loose. I don’t quite know how else to describe it other than as a pure impulse, but all six of us seemed to suddenly have only one goal in mind. See what he was packing, and make him blush as much as possible in the process.
“Awww do you have an itty bitty little willy you don’t want us to see?” Carmen now chimed in, majorly upping the ante with this escalation. We all squealed with laughter, not quite believing any of us would be so brazen.
“Aw we won’t laugh … much.” Laura added.
“Come on guys this isn’t funny.” Mike protested, trying to sit himself up, perhaps preparing himself for a struggle.
“I mean we kind of HAVE to see it now.” Amy said, forcing him back down with a shove before, more innocently, confessing “Besides I’ve never seen one before.”
“What? You’ve never seen a dick before?” we asked in surprise. Sweet Amy, she was as sheltered and naïve as Mike was. But what a perfect opportunity to change that.
“Come on Mike, Amy has never seen a penis before. Wouldn’t it be an honour for yours’ to be the first she sees?” we teased.
“Yeah, come on Mike, do the gentlemanly thing and show her what you’ve got. Think of it as an educational act.”
Mike was now getting really nervous. I think he still didn’t quite believe we’d keep pushing things, but he was definitely on edge.
“Come on Mike we’re clearly not backing down now. Besides, if you’ve got nothing to hide there is no harm showing us, and if you don’t show us we’re just going to assume you do have something to hide.” Becky now interjected. For someone who had been largely silent until now, this was a diabolical level of interrogation skills. I would have been kind of appalled under any other circumstances but, I’m not going to lie, by this time I was running purely on arousal. What ever it took to get him naked, in that moment I was in.
“Oh come on like I’m going to give in to that argument.” Mike said. “That’s like me asking … like…” he had no comeback, but he still wasn’t going down without a fight. Secretly this only made us more excited. After all, what could be more fun – and more rewarding – than seeing him stripped down, embarrassed and defeated after watching him struggle!

Clearly in agreement with this sentiment, Clara, suddenly affecting an uncharacteristically domineering tone, suddenly posed an ultimatum.
“Look Mike, this is obviously happening, so we can either do this the easy way or the hard way!”
“Oh come on guys just piss off now and let me go to bead!”
Poor Mike, one thing you never do is give the mob a justification for their actions, yet that tiny little profanity was all that was needed for us to convince ourselves that he needed to be taught a lesson in respect, and that our naughty little prank was, in actual fact, a perfectly reasonable exercise in pedagogy.
“Naughty naughty Mike, I don’t think you should have said that.” I teased.
“I think he needs to be taught to treat people with respect.” Becky said with a tone of (I think) mock-menace.
Before Mike could take evasive action, Clara, who it seemed was becoming the de facto leader of our little enterprise, yelled out “Pin him!”

Now like I said, Mike was not in bad shape, but against six of us – and already rendered lethargic and uncoordinated by the drink – he did not stand a chance. We all leaped into action at once, straddling his arms and legs before he even had a chance to move. Even with each of his limbs pinned down, it still left two of us free to begin undoing his belt, and how delicious that one of those people should be me. Nevertheless, he continued to struggle, bucking and twisting to shake us off and break free, but that only made us more determined. Gosh why did his struggling turn me on so much?!?!
His shirt was quickly unbuttoned and pulled out the way, but the jeans were more of a struggle. It took four of us to wrestle the jeans down past his bum, and he almost succeeded in bucking us off in the process, but as they finally shot down his legs to his shins, leaving him in just his boxer briefs, he knew the battle was over, and so did we. He looked so cute lying there all vulnerable, its getting me hot just thinking about it.
“Well, I think you know what happens now don’t you Mikey Mike” I said, batting my eyelashes in mock innocence.
“Come on guys you’ve made your point.” Mike protested weakly; frantically looking each of us in the eye, begging for one of us to take pity.
“Oh no don’t think we’re stopping now.” Clara said. “Otherwise, how will you ever learn to treat us with respect?”
Mike could only look at us pleadingly, but we were not in the mood to be merciful.
“On three?” Clara said to me, tucking her fingers under the waist-band of his boxers.
“Sounds good to me,” I said, doing the same, “One smooth motion or a nice, slow reveal?”
“Mmmm choices choices. What do you think Mikey?” Clara said, enjoying his squirming immensely. “No answer? Hmmm well how about we meet halfway.” She continued. “I think count to three, and then down in three quick tugs.”
“Oooo sounds feisty, I like it.” I said, to nods of agreement from the others.
“Ready Mikey Mike? Ready for the big reveal?”

All eyes fixed on his crotch as we counted down. Three … two … one. And whooooosh! It hadn’t taken three tugs at all. They just slipped right down to his knees. And ohhh boy the sight we beheld. Our cheers quickly descended into laughter, and I mean like, belly laughter. Mike blushed and squirmed, barely able to look at what we were all now seeing. I don’t know if it was just nerves (it certainly wasn’t cold in there) but all he presented was this little … ‘nub’. That’s all I can think to call it. Like a little nub bunched up all nervously, trying to hide from us. Oh my goodness this was too funny.
“Well I wasn’t expecting that!” I said, genuinely shocked. “Is it always that small?”
Mike was no longer in the mood for answering our teasing questions, but that was ok, we were happy to do the talking now.
“So that’s why you didn’t want us undressing you!” Clara burst out laughing.
“Aw it’s a little cutie!” Laura added condescendingly.
“No wonder you were shy in school! Don’t worry Amy they’re much bigger than that normally” Becky said, again a little more cuttingly that the rest of us would have been comfortable with, had our consciences still had a seat at the negotiating table.
Amy gasped between giggles. “Why is yours so small then?!?”
Poor Mikey, this was all getting a bit much and by now I was starting to feel a little bit bad for him, but those pangs of conscience were about to get chased away once more as things were about to get a whole lot funnier.
“What the hell, are you getting a boner!?!” Laura exclaimed.
Well what would you know, she was right. The little nub was very slowly getting bigger. Not much bigger, I’ll grant you, but still. We all stared transfixed. I can’t lie, between his adorable blushing and this adorable little show I was starting to develop some very confusing feelings down below.
“Ew, why are you hard? Are you getting off on this or something?” Carmen gasped, somewhere between amused and disgusted.
This was when Clara revealed the full extent of her devilish streak. “Na, sometimes they get them when they’re embarrassed.” She informed us matter-of-factly.
“What, really?” we all asked, before looking at her askance, “wait how do you know?!”
Clara smiled that devilish grin again. “In school it was kind of a rite of passage for guys to get bully stripped in front of us girls. Let’s just say I had a habit of making sure I was always in the front row. As soon as they saw us girls pointing and laughing, ‘whup!’” she said, mimicking an erecting penis with her index finger and thumb. This made us all laugh even more. Who knew?!

I turned to look Mike in the eye and said to him, quite sweetly “well what an educational experience you are giving us all. Thank you for giving us such an educational experience Mikey Mike.”

And yet our education was far from over, for we were all about to learn that embarrassment could cause so much more than unwanted erections. As we sat looming over him, teasing and laughing and cooing and mocking, something very interesting started to happen. His breathing was becoming very rapid and shallow and his cock, well, it was kind of twitching and bobbing, and a little bit of white stuff was beginning to form at the tip.
“Oh my gosh!” Clara exclaimed, “Are you about to cum?” Not even she had seen this before. This was turning out to be something really special.
Oh if you could have seen Mike’s face. He really was fighting back an orgasm. We hadn’t even touched him! Oh my goodness this was just too delicious. I’m sorry but any pangs of conscience were just out of the window now. We now only had one thing on our minds and, well, we hadn’t let him beat us yet, and we sure as hell weren’t going to let him beat us now. If a little more embarrassment was what was needed to push him over the edge, we now pulled out ALL the stops. We weren’t missing out on this once in a lifetime show for anything.
“Awww is widdle willy gonna cum?”
“I had no idea they could cum just like that. Oh please do show us how its done!”
“Look at the little thing dance!”
“Don’t be shy for us Mikey Mike. Sometimes it all just gets a little much doesn’t it!”
“Aw is all this attention a little too much for Mikey Mike to handle?”
“Aw it must feel sooooo good, don’t feel you have to hold it in just because we’re all watching.”
“We haven’t even touched you yet. What will you ever do if you find a girl to touch your little wee wee?”
“Well he did say he liked us in ours pjs. I didn’t know he liked us this much!”
“I didn’t know we were having such an effect on you widdle Mikey.”
Now I can’t be sure, and I don’t like to brag, but I like to think that my own contribution is what took him over the edge. Looking him right in the eye, gently stroking his thigh, I simply said: “Think how special our friendship will be now, knowing we’ve all seen your widdle willy do its widdle thing! Every time we see you that’s all we’ll be able to think about!”

He just erupted. My gosh if only you could have seen it. I’ve never seen one go off like that. No physical stimulation. Just this cute little boner twitching and pulsing faster and faster and finally loosing rope after rope of cum all over himself. Oh how we laughed and squealed. I don’t think I can ever forget it. What a revelation! What a turn on!

As the fireworks died down we all just sat there grinning at him. The poor guy was utterly defeated, and we were riding that high. He just lay there, pinned down and covered in his own cum, no more fight left in him. We eventually stopped teasing him and even grabbed some toilet paper so he could clean himself up. I think we all kind of felt bad once the excitement wore off – even Becky (who had really revealed something about herself) - and we tucked him in – quite tenderly I think - and left him in peace for the night.

I went back to my room and, feeling guilty, decided to send him a text that might put a smile on his face when he woke up:
“Sorry about last night, Mike, I hope you know it was all in good fun and we all think the world of you. And remember ‘ACAA’ – All Cocks Are Awesome! Think of it as a team-building initiation. Team Floor 2 am I right?!”

And finally, climbing into my own bed, I gently reached down between my legs, and began reliving the whole experience.
TheBlushingPrincess

Re: Good friends help drunk friends … get naked.

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

ChubbyChaser73

Post by ChubbyChaser73 »

This was an excellent story. I really want a sequel showing how the girls treat Mike afterwards (do they really think the world of him?) and if the main character develops any feelings for him. Did he cry himself to sleep? Will he be shunned and sneered at? Will he retreat even more into himself? Will he be able to look anyone in the eye again? Did anyone think he was actually hot?
EDIT: I also liked the moments of remorse seeded throughout the story. I for one am tired of vindictive heartless women in these stories. But is the main character as non-judgmental about small penises as she claims she is? It's hard for me to take her at her word, so that's why I'm so interested in a sequel (also to explore those "confusing feelings"). Will she be able to look past it and see Mike as more than an unsatisfactory piece of meat? Also, if this is one of your more light-hearted stories, I'd hate to be in the shoes of the male characters of your brutal stories.
swguy123

Post by swguy123 »

Great first story, I really like your writing style. I enjoyed the setting, I like the dynamic between university flatmates. I just wished the actual exposure part was a bit longer. Looking forward to more work from you!
Redfaced90!

Post by Redfaced90! »

Thanks for the encouraging feedback everyone! I hadn't planned on a sequel but if one is in demand I'm open to seeing what I can do. What would people like to see in a sequel if I did get around to it? I quite like the idea of flipping the POV to Mike's but ultimately i'm open-minded as I currently have nothing planned.
ChubbyChaser73

Post by ChubbyChaser73 »

Redfaced90! wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:35 pm Thanks for the encouraging feedback everyone! I hadn't planned on a sequel but if one is in demand I'm open to seeing what I can do. What would people like to see in a sequel if I did get around to it? I quite like the idea of flipping the POV to Mike's but ultimately i'm open-minded as I currently have nothing planned.
Thanks for being open to the idea! I'm looking forward to anything you end up writing. I'm a sucker for light-hearted ENM cause it isn't as depressing as the crueler variant. Well to expound on my original comment, I don't know if what I want in a sequel would even qualify as an ENM story. More like a story about the aftermath of an ENM story. Like how does Mike live with himself afterwards? It's just something that's hardly ever touched on in this genre. Not sure if that's something you'd be interested in writing but I'd definitely be interested in reading :) . I really enjoyed the female POV; she was sympathetic so I wouldn't want to lose her in the sequel. And I think the female POV is key to exploring the dynamics that I mentioned before. I'd at least want her to be a major character in the sequel. I just want to see how Mike moves on from this experience (hopefully in a positive way). There's still room for an ENM scenario but I'd like to see growth on both sides, whether it be Mike embracing his sexuality or the main character dealing with her guilt and "confusing feelings" (or it could just get worse, whatever you want). That might veer more into romance than ENM, but who's to say ENM can't have happy endings ;) ? But that's just me being sappy, please write whatever you want to write.
TheBlushingPrincess

Redfaced90!

Post by Redfaced90! »

Huge thanks for the encouragement and ideas guys. I've been giving it a lot of thought and think I have an idea moving forward which you can hopefully all get on board with! You can expect a positive twist in the tale that will reveal that things possibly weren't as cruel or as traumatic as they first seem, but more than that I will not divulge for now. Stay tuned! Hopefully have the next episode up sometime in the next week :D
ChubbyChaser73

Post by ChubbyChaser73 »

Redfaced90! wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:41 pm Huge thanks for the encouragement and ideas guys. I've been giving it a lot of thought and think I have an idea moving forward which you can hopefully all get on board with! You can expect a positive twist in the tale that will reveal that things possibly weren't as cruel or as traumatic as they first seem, but more than that I will not divulge for now. Stay tuned! Hopefully have the next episode up sometime in the next week :D
I'm super looking forward to it :D Will probably be the highlight of my week.
TheBlushingPrincess