The Thirst Games 2 -- NEW Vote Results!

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Executionus

Re: The Thirst Games 2 -- Part 6

Post by Executionus »

Humilatron wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:50 am Pssht. No, I’d never do that. Even though I do find Video Blogger to be perfectly extremely obnoxious lmao.
I'm glad you enjoy how I've been using her. I actually based a little bit of her character on this one gaming streamer I follow named AprylAnonymous. She has this quirk of constantly apologizing if she ever goes silent, insisting that she knows better. She would often make it a point to narrate her every thought and action and she tends to heavily express emotions almost to the point of feeling fake. This characteristic of always talking and producing content for the fans seemed perfect for the Video Blogger character you sent me so I made that into one of her signature traits. I've also watched a few reaction videos in the past because they can be hilariously over-acted, and so I've been giving VB a tendency to overact everything.
fluffy94

Post by fluffy94 »

I admit Intern was set up to fail. With her anger issues and trying to prove a point made her reckless and she put herself into a risky situation. Giving her some martial arts gave her a chance if everything went exactly her way, which the dice proved how hard that would be. If you do the D&D type contest, I will submit a more formidable character.
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

Depending on what the actual rules of the TG3 are, I do already have some things in mind in terms of what I would submit.
Last edited by Humilatron on Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

fluffy94 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:43 pm I admit Intern was set up to fail. With her anger issues and trying to prove a point made her reckless and she put herself into a risky situation. Giving her some martial arts gave her a chance if everything went exactly her way, which the dice proved how hard that would be.
Look I was 100% satisfied with the Intern character the moment I realized that by starting in the Food Court she would be able to throw cups of coffee at people. Everything else was a bonus after that. Truthfully there isn't much that could've been done differently to save Intern from her fate in this case because her allies turned on her and joined Pro Wrestler instead once they realized their wishes were similar. If it counts for anything, I'm willing to bet Gymnast and Waitress are going to have second thoughts about that now that they have to deal with an angry PW while down an ally.

Also, the plot point of Accountant and Intern being secret allies was something that Baseball101913 suggested as a way to make Accountant better. Of course, this alliance did neither girl a lick of good.

fluffy94 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:43 pm If you do the D&D type contest, I will submit a more formidable character.
Humilatron wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:18 pm Depending on what the actual rules of the TG3 are, I do already have some things in mind in terms of what I would submit.

Haha, I knew this was going to happen if I brought up my plans for TG3. Not to hijack TG2 too much, but more than likely I'll take characters in the fall and then do the story in the New Year, turning the Thirst Games into a winter tradition for the time being.

While I've brainstormed a very little bit, I really haven't put any serious time into #3 yet (for obvious reasons). I haven't finalized anything or worked out specifics, but the idea in my head currently is to have each character start with some form of class ability and then an Ultimate Power unlocked if they achieve 2 eliminations. I might not go with that in the end if it feels too complicated, but that is where my headspace is on that currently. For example: Necromancer would have the ability to text the dead (eliminated) to learn everything they know and get intel on the people who eliminated the "dead" to avenge their spirits. Necromancer's Ultimate would be to bring one of the girls of her choosing back in a string bikini as her undead bodyguard. I've thought of a couple Ultimate examples for different classes, but I may scrap the Ultimate Power idea if I don't think of enough viable options on my own prior to starting.

Another aspect I've thought on is the use of Elements and how that could boost customization options. For example, Monk would be a basic class whose Ability is "Has a black belt". Adding Elements would change how Monk works dramatically. A Lightning-Enchanted Monk could have a Joker joy-buzzer on her palm, where a Fire-Enchanted Monk would instead have hot sauce packets for her knuckles and fingers. A Water-Enchanted Monk could be covered in baby oil and an Air-Enchanted Monk could have a smoke-producing belt and protective facemask similar to Smoke from Mortal Kombat. Earth-Enchanted Monk could start with geode knucks for punching power, where Metal-Enchanted Monk could start with high-quality armor pads and a helmet. This same class could be designed many various ways based on different elemental enchantments. The same element can be wildly different by class. I don't know if I'll go with that in the end because it might overly complicate things and be difficult to balance. Ideally I would also want everyone to have a different element, so I'd need to design a minimum of 20 elemental enchantment styles. It's just an idea I've had. I'd have to really look into everything to see how viable this would be among all class types to see if it would even be worth doing.

I always have ideas. I'll figure out exactly where I'm going with all of that much later in the year, although you guys can call dibs on any classes you want to claim. I'll take classes from any game really, it's not limited to just D&D or WoW.
skillbox

Post by skillbox »

I really want to put a massive post here but with six chapters there's so much to respond about! I'll give my best, though.

I'm liking the general areas a lot more than the first Thirst Games, I feel like a mall really is perfect for this kind of thing. You get to develop a lot of different scenarios and also play with a bunch of different niche fetishes. And with around 15 eliminations you'll have a bunch of ways to have things play out!

So far I'm enjoying a bunch of different characters with Author (obviously) and Babysitter being among my favourites. Intern's elimination was really hot. And I do love Landscaper just getting high while all this is going on, lol.

Overall, like expected this has lived up to the hype! I'm always excited when I see a new chapter pop up. Thanks for the work, Executionus!
Executionus

The Thirst Games 2 -- Part 7

Post by Executionus »

Part 7:

After a few tries, Heiress finally convinced Boxer to help keep her covered as she exited the bath. Boxer held a beach towel up around Heiress in a circle as she stood up. Despite repeated assertions that it was ok for her to peek, Boxer shyly turned away and didn't try to see the sexy starlet's nudie parts. Once the oversized towel was wrapped around Heiress, she used it to dry herself off somewhat before wrapping her green and gold robe around her instead. She closed the robe, tied it shut, dropped the towel, and then used the towel to dry her legs next. The entire time Boxer is blushing madly and feeling very uncomfortable, which continued to entertain Heiress greatly.

"Ok" Heiress began "I need real clothes. The best store for that close to us is Macy's. I'm sure I can find a fashionable dress on their shelves, and maybe a few accessories to complete the look. I'll try to be quick so that we can make our way to 1001 Gifts and buy you some new toys before enemies start showing up. Can I count on my pretty pugilist to protect me while I get changed?"

Boxer flinched "Uh..yes. Yes I'll make sure nobody gets to you"

As the two of them walked out they were able to hear the commotion going on at Hobbytown since those two girls fighting were not at all quiet. Wanting to avoid being caught up in that mess, Heiress sprinted towards Macy's once she saw the occupancy was zero.

Meanwhile Arborist was leaving Buckle after getting her clothes back on now that she was secretly wearing Virgin's infamous chastity belt from the last contest. She was still red-faced from the embarrassment of having willingly stripped naked in front of the entire world, but it would be worth it if she actually won the million dollars. She was going to check the Map Kiosk for nearby enemies but that wasn't necessary once she saw Boxer and Heiress walking in the hallway towards Macy's.

***Boxer and Heiress vs Arborist***

At first Arborist thought Boxer was chasing after a robe-wearing Heiress in order to eliminate her, until a few seconds later it became clear that they were allies. Heiress saw Arborist and asked Boxer to stand guard while she bought a dress quickly, asking Boxer to not abandon the Macy's entrance to fight Arborist in case the girls at Hobbytown tried coming this way next.

While Heiress sprinted into the store, Arborist walked up close to Boxer and asked "Why are you working with HER of all people? If there was one person that I absolutely did not want to win this contest it was that spoiled 1%er oil princess who doesn't even need the money."

Boxer put her hands up and answered "She made me a deal. A good deal"

Arborist pointed angrily "You mean she's paying you! Typical. Money rules the world. I guess I can't talk since I just stripped naked in front of live cameras to help me win money, but still. At least it was my own choice, not some rich bitch's order."

Boxer was getting angry from Arborist's social justice accusations against her, which actually helped clear Boxer's mind of all of the sexual tension she had been building up with Heiress. With her mind more focused on battle, Boxer confidently asked "Are you gonna fight me and lose or just complain about my choices and lose?"

Arborist swung her rope with attached throw weight in a circle a couple times before swinging it outward towards Boxer, trying to tie her up around her arms. Boxer, having seen the rope coming from a mile away, ducked under it and advanced forward. Arborist tried to swing again at Boxer's legs but this time Boxer jumped over the rope. Boxer moved into striking range and started landing some high-speed jabs and a hook to the kidneys while circling around the flat-footed Arborist.

Arborist was not a good puncher, and actually hated punching and violence in general. There was no chance of her outboxing a trained professional like this, so she had to focus on unorthodox attacks to even stay in the match at all. Arborist went to grab Boxer in a clinch, which Boxer barely avoided. Arborist then swung her rope one more time, this time at waist level so that it couldn't be ducked or jumped over. This time the rope connected, and thanks to the weight it wrapped itself around Boxer's waist several times with ease. Boxer's arms were up so they were not restricted, but this did limit her movement some.

When Arborist pulled Boxer in close by the rope, Boxer hit her in the face unanswered 5 times in a row before Arborist dropped the rope and stumbled to safety. Boxer quickly unraveled the rope and let it drop to the ground, chasing after Arborist who was running out of options fast. With Arborist not circling or using smart defense, this let Boxer advance in a straight line and land a huge straight right to the jaw which dropped Arborist to the floor. When Arborist tried to sit back up her face ate a final shot that sent her to nap nap land.

Meanwhile, Heiress was quickly scanning Macy's for something worth buying to wear. While she was indeed in a hurry due to the enemies nearby, being fashionable was still of huge importance to her and a silly little thing like "imminent danger" was not an excuse to ignore such things. In addition to browsing, she also checked the store quest for here, which read "A giant red star logo is in the middle of this store with built-in restraints. Shackle a girl to this star before eliminating her for $5,000." Heiress quickly scanned over the star, which was basically a five-pointed table with 6 restraints (one at each point and one for the waist in the middle). The star was rigged so that a girl would have to be shackled to it in a particular direction, and there were clearly thick cords connected to the top of the star display for some unknown purpose. Heiress filed it away as a potential source of entertainment for her fans before returning to her browsing.

While shopping she noticed a stylish-yet-functional tight black dress and immediately chose it. She also picked up a fairly scandalous black lace camisole and panty lingerie set. Changing into this without flashing the world was going to be extremely annoying, but she was determined to pull it off. First things first she pulled the panties on while still wearing the robe, since that was the easy part. Next she faced a wall and then pulled the camisole over her head. By opening the robe slightly she was able to pull it down over her chest, and by hugging the wall she kept any cameras from seeing her. She then copied that move with the dress itself, pulling it over her head while facing the wall with the robe open. Finally she was able to drop the robe, which she saw no further use for. Heiress then grabbed a basic necklace and bracelet just to accessorize, bought everything, and then walked towards the entrance to see how Boxer was doing. Heiress was enjoying her little black dress outfit.

Boxer stood triumphantly over the KOed Arborist, but now came the difficult part: Stripping her. Boxer nervously started with her top, lifting Arborist's sports bra upwards until her boobs popped out, and then lifted it off completely. Boxer couldn't help but stare at the first naked breasts that she's ever seen in person, not overly large but her nipples were huge and rock solid. Boxer was already turning very red and blushing from her hormones. With her hands shaking, she fumbled with her phone and took a picture, earning her $500 bonus. Next she went for Arborist's pants to try and pull them down, even as Boxer's heart began to race. Could she really strip a defenseless young woman naked in the middle of the mall, in front of millions of viewers, most of them boys? Boxer was getting lightheaded just thinking about something that naughty, and yet here she is...expected to actually do it for real.

While Boxer was freezing up with her hands on Arborist's waistband, the tree-hugging hippie managed to wake back up and sense danger. In a flash the tree-hugger turned into a Boxer-hugger as she grabbed Boxer's arms and neck in a tight hug and squeezed as hard as she could. This not only hurt Boxer and restrained her, but Boxer was 100% aware of the fact that this girl was now pressing her naked breasts and rigid nipples right up in Boxer's mouth. Boxer's brain was going into overload trying to process this situation and she was struggling to defend herself.

So this is the scene Heiress walked up on: A topless Arborist squeezing Boxer's face into her boobs, both girls lying on the ground rolling back and forth making goofy noises. Heiress closed her eyes and rubbed them slightly with her fingers for 5 whole seconds from the stress of her extreme disbelief in this moment. This was followed by walking up on the two of them.

Heiress then commanded "Hold her steady, dear. I'll take care of the rest."

Boxer responded by wrapping her arms around Arborist, so now both girls were squeezing each other. Heiress went to pull down Arborist's pants, but wound up kicked in the arm when she tried.

"Ooow-waaah!" Heiress moaned dramatically. "She kicked meeee! You have to stop her from kicking at me!"

Boxer turned her face sideways to escape boobs in her mouth and replied "I can't control her, she's a lot stronger than I am. I thought I knocked her out earlier but it was just a flash KO and she grabbed me when I tried to strip her. I need to get free. Help me out of here!"

Arborist yelled "I'm not letting go, and I'll break Rich Girl in half if she tries anything."

Heiress sighed "...Honestly, you should just bite her nipple"

Boxer gasped "Bite her WHAT?"

Arborist squealed "Bite my WHAT?"

Stone-faced, Heiress nodded "Trust me. If you bite her nipple and hold it, she'll let go."

Arborist shook her head "Don't you dare bite my nipples! I'm warning you!"

Blushing madly, Boxer moved her mouth into position and isolated Arborist's right nipple. With how distinctly long her nipples are it was easy to suck it into her mouth to prepare for the attack. While Arborist shrieks even before the actual biting itself, Boxer chomps down on her nipple and holds it like a bear trap. It took 2 seconds flat before Arborist completely let go of Boxer and flailed to escape.

Both girls stood up after their scramble, with Arborist frantically rubbing her sore nipple and Boxer putting her hands back up.

Arborist shouted "That really hurt you jerk! And my head still hurts from you punching me over and over again too"

Boxer and the topless Arborist swung a couple of long-distance punches at each other, both missing and circling. Getting tagged so badly earlier made Arborist much more cautious and defensive as she's now keeping her own arms up and trying to block and dodge more. Boxer, meanwhile, is nervous about being grabbed again as she realizes she has no hope what-so-ever of escaping from the much-stronger girl's grip aside from dirty tricks. She's also very uncomfortable boxing against a shirtless girl, especially since she's just had this girl's nipple in her mouth. Boxer keeps replaying that memory in her mind, reliving the sensation of it, and it's quite distracting. Overall the two girls are more even this time due to their defensive natures.

The announcer spoke over the intercom "Doctor has been eliminated"

Heiress, to address a hunch, quickly skipped over to the Map Kiosk in the hallway and glanced at Hobbytown. A minute ago there were two dots. Now there was only one. Doctor must've been the other girl over there, which means that the entrant who took her out was free to head this way if she wanted to. Not only that, another dot was heading their way from the other direction coming around the corner from the inner circle. Heiress was starting to get nervous about losing control of the situation. Under no circumstances did she want to fight a 2 on 2 match, much less a possible 2 on 3.

Suddenly Heiress remembered about the fact that she bought a scented body spray can for self-defense back in B&BW, which she totally forgot about and left behind. Actually running, Heiress made it in and out of B&BW with surprisingly good speed, hoping to get back to Boxer in time to help her take out this girl and prepare for the other threats coming close from both directions.

Arborist saw Heiress running towards her from B&BW while waving a can of spray in the air in the most absurdly awkward attention-grabbing "I have no idea what the hell a sneak attack is" sort of way possible. Arborist could easily see the spray attack coming. DAREDEVIL could've seen that attack coming. When Heiress tried to spray bodyspray in Arborist's face, the big topless hippie effortlessly ripped the can out of Heiress's hands and instead sprayed Heiress in the mouth and somewhat in the eyes. Heiress screamed and coughed as she stumbled away blindly in defeat and tripped on the ground.

Boxer quickly jumped in-between Arborist and Heiress to protect her partner/employer, asking her "Are you ok?" while keeping her eyes locked on Arborist.

Heiress whined "She stole my can and sprayed meeee!"

Boxer apologized "I'm sorry, ma'am. I'm having trouble defeating her again. I can't let her grab onto me a second time"

Arborist then butted in "Serves you right! Do you have ANY idea how bad these spray cans are for the environment?"

Recovering her eyesight, Heiress flipped her hair angrily with her hand "Woman, a can of Japanese Cherry Blossom doesn't even crack the top five worst things I've done to the environment just TODAY, so step off!"

Horse Jockey noticed the trio battling at the entrance to Macy's in the distance. Among them, she clearly recognized Boxer, who was the woman many considered to be the single most dangerous person in this match. Horse Jockey was getting the craziest sense of deja vu reminding her of the situation she just ditched in the fountain with Pro Wrestler and the others.

Choosing to avoid a group clusterfuck with a top seed entrant (again), Horse Jockey instead went to check out Petco for its store quest and any hidden items. The quest for here was "Leash another entrant and walk her. REWARD = Remote Control Shock Collar." which instantly grabbed her attention. That would be extremely hard to do to anyone (nearly impossible without them fighting back you would think) but that reward would be amazing. If anyone could do it, it would be a woman experienced in breaking wild stallions. Horse Jockey resolved to go after whoever survived the fight north of her or anyone who ran away from it in her direction.

Fitness Instructor left Hobbytown while enjoying her new toolbelt to hold all of her gear. She quickly noticed all of the commotion next door at Macy's, but much like Horse Jockey she decided that she wasn't really wanting to dive into a group fight at this time. Instead, Fitness Instructor decided that she'd head down the hallways in the other direction towards the gym, since a gym would be basically homefield advantage for her.

Heiress stood back up to her feet behind Boxer, fuming mad about being sprayed and humiliated by her own stolen bodyspray can. She was touched by the fact that Boxer prioritized her safety, though, her jumping right in to protect her and not leaving that spot until Heiress recovered. It demonstrated to Heiress that she could really truly trust Boxer, which part of her was not expecting.

Heiress suddenly got a suicidally-stupid idea, but strategically she felt that this was the best plan they had to finish this battle. She whispered "Boxer my darling...on the count of three, I want you to end this savage like she just killed Apollo Creed. No defense, just offense. Ready?"

Boxer was almost more impressed by the old movie reference than the order, but whispered "Ready"

Heiress then yelled "RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAARRR!!" as she ran full sprint towards Arborist. She then screamed "ONE TWO THREE!!!" in rapid succession. Arborist tried to dodge and also tried to spray her, but Heiress jumped to the ground and grabbed Arborist's leg in a ridiculous bearhug. With Heiress holding Arborist's leg in place, she could no longer walk and was a sitting duck. Boxer followed through on her end of the combo and planted a right hook, left cross, right uppercut combo on Arborist so hard that half of the chat audience typed "TIMBER!" as the tree girl fell and smashed into the ground after being knocked the hell out for the second time.

Heiress quickly pulled down Arborist's pants, only to be horrified by what she saw under them...the chastity belt.

Heiress screamed "Are you SHITTING ME????" Her swearing actually echoing down the halls a decent distance.

Boxer nervously asked "What is that strange type of underwear?"

Heiress sighed "It's a chastity belt. It was a big deal in the last contest. Without the passcode or some type of leather-cutting item we can't take this off of her! Argh. Ok, pick her up and carry her and then follow me, I have an idea."

Boxer lifted the mostly-naked Arborist, only wearing the chastity belt, up onto her shoulder (which wasn't easy with the weight difference between the two) and then walked behind Heiress deeper into the heart of Macy's. A few seconds later, Arborist had both legs, both arms, her waist, and her forehead all strapped in to the giant horizonal red star emblem for the store quest, spreading the unconscious Arborist out like a star herself.

Heiress then tried to calm herself by commanding "Ok. Ok. We've got this. She's trapped now and can't move even if she wakes up. All we have to do is search this store for some tool to cut that thing off of her and eliminate her. Easy. We've got this. Totally"

Boxer looked left and right "Um..ma'am? This place sells clothes."

Link to Part 8
Last edited by Executionus on Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mick Gesitt

Re: The Thirst Games 2 -- Part 7

Post by Mick Gesitt »

Yup. It's official.

2022 Thirst Games > 2022 Royal Rumble.

RR can suck it.
-Mick Gesitt of the Mountain
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Mick Gesitt wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:47 pm Yup. It's official.

2022 Thirst Games > 2022 Royal Rumble.

RR can suck it.
My hope is just that 2022 RR is better than the trope overload that was 2021's RR of Suck that just copied everything past Rumbles did all thrown together.
Mick Gesitt

Post by Mick Gesitt »

I mention it because the Royal Rumble PPV was last night. Nothing spectacular. Unimpressed as usual. The still only partially complete Thirst Games 2 is already proving to be better, more unique, and more entertaining than this year's women's royal rumble. The fact that WEE needed to pad out the numbers with a third of the 30 entries being unaffiliated former stars shows how shallow the women's roster is. Didn't bolster a lot of confidence in their product. I'm definitely going to skip WrestleMania again this year.

Once again RR can suck it. (The true meaning will become more apparent after you watch the match.)

Much more excited to see how the mall battle royal progresses. Obviously I'm looking forward to the continuation of the Fountain Battle and implosion of the short-lived Flame Fatales faction. But I'm also curious to see how Heiress and Boxer go about removing that chastity belt. The dear departed Doctor was the only other entry who knew the combo so unless they can 'torture' the information out of the bound and shackled Arborist, they'll need to find a way to cut it off. I don't know if Macy's will have anything in the way of clothing sheers so they'll probably have to improvise.
-Mick Gesitt of the Mountain
Executionus

The Thirst Games 2 -- Part 8

Post by Executionus »

Part 8:

Eventually all entrants notice Author's second quest addition rewarding them with $10,000 if they eliminate a security guard. She hoped to tempt the most dangerous girls into possibly stealing and then biting off more than they could chew hunting that cash. The only problem is, not one single entrant took the bait. The only one who even came close to considering it was Fitness Instructor who is a pretty big thrill seeker, but even she decided against it in the end. That being said, eventually a security guard will be sent out even if the girls try to obey the law, because the last remaining entrant without an elimination will be targeted by one. Whenever that finally happens, perhaps this quest will be completed.

Video Blogger made her way to the Apple Store, which was the store she was hoping to visit right from the start of the contest. Thanks to her career she has a longstanding love for mobile technology, and she remembers how many exciting phone app special advantages there were in the first Thirst Games.

Once she was safely inside the store, she resumed her constant narration using the dice-shaped wireless camera she swiped off of a shelf in Justice and was using like a webcam. "Ok, I'm in the Apple Store now, not the hallways, so it should be safe to talk again. Did you guys see that Stylist girl in the Hair Salon? She looked so pretty and innocent and non-threatening when all of us were gathering together and meeting each other in the pre-show events. Now she looked SCARY! But like, scary with a cute smile. It was really intimidating. Also she had scissors, and that was scary too. You guys are probably watching her cut Accountant's clothes off right now as we speak, and...you know, I get it. I understand, that's the show, right? I won't feel too jealous if anyone wants to keep an eye on that action, or any of the other strippings going on. But still, anyone who stays here with me or checks in during all of these crazy wild naked goings on, I appreciate it. I truly do. And I am committed to providing you all with exceptional content!

Speaking of exceptional content, we're currently in a store that sells mobile apps. There is one mobile app that also has a longstanding commitment to exceptional content, and that's my longtime sponsor Raid: Shadow Legends! Raid: Shadow Legends is a popular online mobile game beloved by millions of people around the world. In a weird way it's almost like the Thirst Games, where you take your favorite champions into giant battles and win by any means you prefer. The game is available on the App Store and Google Play. And if you use promo code TGVB, you will receive 100 free gems to give you a nice head start towards building up your forces. Free money is free money, am I right? I mean, that's why I'm here in the Thirst Games. Your girl understands the value of free money. And trust me, I'd never advertise a bad product or something that I didn't fully support myself, since that's just not the type of person that I am.

Oh. OH! I almost forgot to check the store quest for here. Silly me. Let me bring that up right now.... Uh..oh! Umm. Here let me read this for you guys: 'Film nude silhouette dancing video. REWARD = $100 Off Phone Upgrade'. Wow, that's...well that's a kinda big request for that upgrade! I'm trying to keep my clothes ON thank you very much. Let me look at this...."

Video Blogger got a better look at the "filming station" in the corner of the Apple Store. It was shaped like a phone booth with a translucent screen on one side, and bright color-changing LED lights inside the booth facing the screen. Anybody inside of the booth with the door closed would project a black shadow on the screen while surrounded by bright color on all sides, similar to the old Apple TV commercials for the iPods. Nobody would be able to see any actual details, but this quest would still require the entrant to strip naked and dance around to some music while her nude shadow posed for the millions watching around the world. It would be very nerve-racking, and the only way a woman would be able to do such a thing would be if she was truly confident about the shape of her body.

Video Blogger was silent for almost 30 seconds before she turned away from the booth "No. No! I'm sorry guys, I just can't. I can't do it. Besides, I have money. I'll just buy an app instead, no big deal. I haven't even looked at what apps are for sale yet! I need to do that already"

It was at this point that Video Blogger heard an echoing scream for help from Accountant, which made Video Blogger shiver and cringe a little bit. She was very nervous thinking about what Stylist was doing to her right now, but tried to ignore that since it was every girl for herself in here.

When browsing the list of apps, she saw a whole bunch of familiar powers from last contest, this contest, and a few new tricks: Hacker's Text App, Hacker's Hack App, TikToker's Video App, Gamer's Minimap App, Photographer's Zoom App, Author's Questwriter App, Contest Camera View App, and Stealth App. The CCV App would allow someone the ability to watch the "main feed" for the contest and essentially see the highlights as they happen in real time. The Stealth App would make it so that the Map Kiosks and store occupancy counters no longer included the entrant in their displays.

Video Blogger started thinking out loud "So many good choices, you guys! Some are more expensive than others though. Like Hacker's Hack App, Author's Questwriter App, and the Stealth App are $200. I don't even have that much money. If I want one of those I'm going to have to eliminate someone in here to get the free item. I don't really need the Map App I don't think since I can use the Kiosks easily enough. Zooming is kinda pointless, right? Like, taking a nudie pic of somebody to eliminate them isn't something you do from far away. I dunno. The one that I probably want is TikToker's Video App. That one's only $100. That's all of my money though. I could get it for free if I did the naked shadow dance, but...no, I can't do that."

What Video Blogger did not want to tell her fans, is that she is not nearly as proud of her body as she pretends to be on the air. Her signature perky Ds would look quite different without her bra on (to put it mildly) and even as a shadow the entire internet would easily and immediately notice the difference. The shame wouldn't be worth it to her.

"Ok guys. I've decided. I need to keep money around for buying actual weapons. Stylist had scissors, that would be bad. Pro Wrestler is huge, that would also be bad. I need a can of pepper spray or some handcuffs or something. I could possibly eliminate somebody inside of this store and then get that Stealth App for free. With that I could hide out until the end and nobody would even know I was missing. So that's the plan if I get the chance. If I get enough extra money I'll pick up the video app too for content creation purposes"

As she said that, Video Blogger heard a very loud click clack click clack heading her way in the hall. She ducked for cover and watched the entryway as a completely naked Teacher was escorted down the hallway. Video Blogger had already heard Teacher's elimination announcement, plus she could see Benedict's Boys holding her arms behind her as she was shamefully marched naked down the entire mall, so VB got out of her hiding place knowing that it was safe. Video Blogger blushed as she imagined being forced to walk naked in front of everybody with her hands held by strong men rendering her unable to even cover up. She knew that Teacher must be absolutely mortified right now. VB silently looked out the door and watched as Teacher was escorted down to the security station located next door to Justice.

She began to wonder why she hadn't heard Accountant get eliminated yet, when once again she heard a blood-curdling scream for help from Accountant down the hall, this time announcing that Stylist was about to cut her hair off. Video Blogger was horrified hearing that!

"JESUS!" she exclaimed "Is that sort of mutilation even allowed? Why? Why would you do that to someone? It's been several minutes now, why isn't she just eliminating her? Is she actually going to cut her HAIR OFF? For real? I mean, that's just...barbaric! I can't even imagine. Like guys, I'm not going to pretend to be a perfect little angel or anything...like I fully plan to strip girls naked and humiliate them for all of you. But still, that is just going way too far. And what else has she been doing this whole time? There's no need to completely ruin a girl's life over this contest."

Video Blogger was enthralled, watching the door to the Hair Salon from a distance at the entrance to the Apple Store. Finally, mercifully, the intercom read out "Accountant has been eliminated". Video Blogger covered her mouth in shock and gasped as Accountant (whose hair used to be almost 3 feet long) was walked out nearly bald. She was a sobbing mess who could barely walk as the boys carried her to the security station by her armpits and elbows.

A very confident and proud Stylist walked out a few moments later, making eye contact with Video Blogger in the distance. It was only in that moment that Video Blogger remembered that she could be seen by others standing at the doorway like that, since she had been in shock for the last 30 seconds or so. When Stylist started walking her way quickly, VB nervously ducked back into Apple. Her mind was frantically trying to come up with a plan to defeat the scissor-wielding psychopath that just tortured and mutilated an innocent entrant for several minutes. Video Blogger was ready to do anything to not join Accountant.

***Video Blogger vs Stylist***

When Stylist walked into the Apple Store, she couldn't see where Video Blogger was. Hiding around the corner, Video Blogger jumped out and smashed a fairly large display model iPad across the side of Stylist's head, stunning her and knocking her to the side. Before Stylist could recover her bearings, Video Blogger dropped the tablet and took off running down the hallway. Stylist was furious after being blindsided like that, plus now her face was sore, so after a couple seconds she took off after Video Blogger. VB ran as fast as she could, dashing into Justice and preparing to make her stand here. This was her plan.

Stylist stopped before entering Justice, making sure to not get ambushed again. When she saw VB in the back end of the store, Stylist confidently walked in ready to get some serious payback. When Stylist physically entered Justice, however, her phone suddenly played a loud alarm sound. The sound made her jump in fright, with her looking all around herself for signs of danger after the loud noise. Not seeing anything, and with Video Blogger still a good distance away from her, Stylist picked up her phone to read the alert: "Anybody who has eliminated an enemy, who then walks into this store, unknowingly summons that girl for a revenge attempt." The phone also had a timer counting down from 4 minutes and 52 seconds, presumably the remaining duration of the attempt.

Instantly panicked, Stylist tried to turn around and leave Justice, only to see the murderous eyes and freshly-cut hair of Accountant running at her from the hallway. Accountant had not been given any clothing to wear and was still completely naked, but somehow that didn't seem to bother her right now. Stylist tried to spray Accountant in the face with her hair spray, but Accountant saw that coming this time and shielded her eyes. She forcibly yanked the can out of Stylist's hand and tossed it away, followed by jumping on top of Stylist and grabbing her hair with both hands as the two girls fell to the ground.

Accountant shouted "I asked you to be my ally and you responded by MAKING ME SUFFER FOR NO REASON!!"

The next 30 seconds was far from a strip fight. It was just a beating as Accountant unleashed her vengeance with slaps, smacks, hair pulls, and even a couple good elbow hits. At one point she lifted Stylist's head up off of the ground and then slammed it against the floor hard enough to make a loud noise. The fight is completely one-sided, as Stylist seems unable to recover or even slightly defend herself in a fair fight. Video Blogger was watching this in awe, actually forgetting to talk for once. Eventually it clicked in her head that she should probably help.

Video Blogger grabbed Stylist's hands and pinned them to the ground above Stylist's head. With her hands held in place she was defenseless as Accountant slapped her some more.

Accountant commanded "Grab her garter belt and tie her hands behind her back. That's what she did to me."

Video Blogger did as she was told, quickly restraining Stylist who was now lying on the ground with her hands tied behind her. VB softly whispered "I'm sorry for not helping you earlier. Truly. I didn't know she would do...that"

Accountant got another smack in before telling Video Blogger "I know. I'm honestly not mad at you. But I have limited time before I have to go back, and I'm not finished with her yet!"

Accountant grabbed the scissors out of Stylist's pocket. The look of sheer fear in Stylist's eyes was extreme. The terror was unlimited, especially because Stylist knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that there was no hope of escape or rescue, and that begging would be pointless. She just closed her eyes tightly and tried to wish everything away as she felt Accountant cutting off every single lock of her gorgeous and impeccably-maintained red hair. Accountant put the scissors as close to her scalp as possible over and over again. There was less than half an inch left in any location. To Stylist, the loss of her prized hair was like death itself. Her entire image revolved around it, and she spent hours every week making her hair look perfect. Now she would have to wear a wig for the next year and the entire world would know why.

Video Blogger meanwhile grabbed all of Stylist's money, which was a huge stack, and realized that her total cash on hand was now $325. She could definitely buy some phone apps with cash to spare. VB also snatched the Thirst Coin, which might be useful if she can locate the other 5.

VB noticed Accountant had run out of hair to cut, so she calmly asked "Do you think it's time to cut off her clothes now?"

Stylist moaned in anguish, still not willing to open her eyes. Accountant answered "Absolutely! Hey baldy, are you ready to show all of the boys your tits and puss?"

Without being careful or slow, Accountant cut down the center of Stylist's cardigan until it was cut in half, displaying her lingerie style light blue bra. Stylist's skirt was sliced next, exposing a matching light blue lingerie thong. Stylist had selected her favorite pair of undies for this match in the event that they were seen by the millions of viewers, and this was not a conservative outfit by any means. You could almost see the parts that the undies were covering, both top and bottom. It was absurdly obvious that there wasn't any hair under that thong, especially with how thin it's coverage was in the front. Stylist was almost as sad about the imminent destruction of her favorite lingerie set as she was about the fact that she was about to be bareass naked on TV.

Accountant cut the bra straps one by one and then put the scissors ready to snip the bridge of Stylist's bra, recreating how Stylist had done it to her. Accountant then smacked Stylist again and ordered "Open your eyes! I want you to watch your own tits pop out in public. If I see your eyes closed from now on, you get hit again until you open them."

Stylist nervously opened her eyes, emotionally drained as she saw the scissors sitting just one snip away from rendering her topless in front of everybody on Earth....

Snip! With the bra destroyed, Stylist's perky B-cup breasts stood out, with her tiny little pink nipples resembling cherries on two sundaes. Stylist whimpered and groaned from her embarrassment, and she knew full well that she was losing her panties too. And truthfully, deep inside, she knew that she deserved this. Snip snip went the sides of the panties, leaving only a tiny blue strip covering her tiny pink slit.

Accountant mocked "You like countdowns right? 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, ZERO!" as she ripped off the last of Stylist's panties, tossing them away as her freshly-waxed pussy sat there on display. She wasn't lying earlier when she mentioned her aggressive grooming habits.

Video Blogger took a topless picture and a butt picture for the bonus money, and was about to go for the elimination when she suddenly paused. She saw another minute on the countdown timer playing on Stylist's phone and an idea hit her.

VB looked at her naked partner "Can you help me carry her to the Apple Store instead? There's something there to humiliate her even more if we're quick enough before your timer runs out."

Accountant smiled "Absolutely! You grab that leg, I'll grab this one. Drape it over your shoulder and it'll be easy to carry this bitch."

Quickly the two women lifted Stylist's legs, with her hands still tied behind her back, and the two legs were each draped over a different girl's shoulders. Stylist hung upside-down behind her tormentors by her knees, helpless to escape. Even if she broke free she would just hit the ground head first, something she wished to avoid doing. Her legs were held quite far apart in this position as she dangled and swung back and forth with every step towards Apple. She knew that all of the hallway cameras were getting an amazing show right now, since from the right angle you would easily see everything she had down there. From the back you could easily see full frontal from the upside-down hair master. While they walked VB explained her plan, making a very happy Accountant and a very horrified Stylist.

With about 20 seconds left on Accountant's Justice timer, the girls entered Apple. Accountant held Stylist on the ground by kneeling near Stylist's face and pulled both of her legs backwards in a V. Video Blogger quickly bought the TikToker Video App for $100 and got into position between Stylist's legs while filming a video. Stylist whined loudly as Accountant pulled Stylist's legs as far back as possible and held them there, exposing massive pussy in the process. Video Blogger used her fingers to spread Stylist's lips far apart for the video, followed by closing them again.

Video Blogger then unleashed her ultimate humiliation plot as she turned her camera sideways while filming Stylist's pussy, which made it resemble a person's mouth. Next she started using Stylist's pussy like a puppet to lip sync her words "Hello, my name is Stylist's pussy. I thought it was funny to cut people's hair off. Now I want eeeeveryone to look at me! I have no hair down here, OR up there" she said as she panned the camera to Stylist's face and savagely cut hair. The video "accidentally" captured Accountant's full-frontal nudity too, just because it amused VB and she wanted that in the shot for some evil reason. Well, that and VB quite enjoyed the view of both of these girls naked very much and she wanted to save the memory to download herself later tonight.

Video Blogger then put on the fakest, smuggest grin possible as she turned the camera to herself to say "Turns out karma is a bitch...and I guess so am I. Ta ta!" She then held her fingers in a V for Victory pose and made a kissy face before ending the video. As Benedict's Boys arrived to escort Accountant back to the security shack, Video Blogger took 2 extreme closeup pictures of Stylist's pussy (one regular, one spread wide with her fingers). Benedict's Boys could take two girls at once that way as the elimination announcement rang out over the intercom. Just to be wicked and to taunt the other entrants, Video Blogger sent the pussy-talking video out to all of the other girls (in addition to it being available for download for all subscribers online).

As a reward for the elimination Video Blogger earned $1000 prize money and $20 spending cash. Just like she had planned, she selected the Stealth App for her free item. Video Blogger's cunning, tactical mind came up with a crazy idea. There was a possible combo with the Stealth App that could be amazing.

She had no idea if this idea would work, so she had to ask one of the boys "Hey mister. This Stealth App makes me invisible to the maps and occupancy counters. Would it also make me invisible to the Justice quest? Like, if I go back to that store with this app, would it send Stylist after me or not?"

The boy smirked "Nope. The store quest won't trigger on you anymore. You can go in and out all you want. Also you won't get flagged for loitering if you stay in one store too long anymore"

Video Blogger bounced up and down "Awesome. AWESOME! Ooooo, this is going to be good."

She quickly bought the Gamer Minimap App before leaving, since that way she could watch the contest from the safety of Justice and never have to leave it. She would also know in advance if multiple enemies were heading her way at once, so she could choose to hide in that situation. This left VB with a total of $125 spending cash left on hand as she ran back to Justice to execute her plan. She also made sure to pick up the garter belt, hair spray can, and scissors that used to belong to Stylist, since all of that was sure to be useful from now on.

The wheels in her mind were spinning. If she could keep luring entrants with eliminations into Justice, she could keep teaming up with their victims to help them get revenge. As long as she never eliminated anyone inside of the store itself she could keep reusing it. This tactic might win her the entire freaking contest!

Link to Part 9
Last edited by Executionus on Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:45 am, edited 2 times in total.