My first ENM experience

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
mirkobiett

My first ENM experience

Post by mirkobiett »

Hi, I'm new here, I'm italian and I'm 30, but this stories happened when I was younger on my 17.
Sorry in advance if there will be some english error here, hope you will like my first experience coz it's all real, the conversation could be a little different because has passed a lot of time, but I remember that words quite clearly.

As i Said when I was 17 after a lot of year of discovering my "passion" with submission and ENM on the net I had the possibility to experience my first embarrassing humiliation in public whit a female friend.
She was 15 and she was my best friend so she knew everything about my "passion" because I always told her everything about that, unfortunately she never allow me to try something about that with her until one day of summer, in the afternoon, we where at my house withtout parents and we started drink some alchoolic and so when we were a little drunk I started to ask her to let me do something embarrassing or humiliating.

"Are you trying to begging me? Because I thinks this is not the right way to do it" She said smiling at me.

This words sounds so strange to me, but I decided to take the chance of the situation, so I knel down at her feet and tried to ask it with embarrassing words

"Please, I beg you, have funny with me and order me something embarrassing and humiliating, I really want to make you laugh with my humiliation", my face was red by the embarrass of saying that words, and I looked down at her feet coz it was too embarrassing look at her eyes and her smiling face while she hearing me.
She laughed a lot and then she replied:

"Are you sure? Now I'm quite drunk and I could order you something really humiliating but if you really want to make me laugh I can try"

I was really surprised to hear that, probably she was enough drunk to finally allow me to do something like that, and at that moment I couldn't say no.
"Yes, I'm sure, I'll do everything to make you laugh!!"

She laughed a lot again.
"Ok so first, you should remove your underwear and wearing only your t-shirt, your pants and your shoes"

So I went to the bathroom to remove my underwear, and I heard her said something like:"Why you go to the bathroom if you will be naked in front of me after"

When I came back she was waiting me near the home door and smiling at me we went outside to a near hut with differents trail.

Once we were there her first order was to put down my pants and walk behind her, I was really excited and after put down the pants I covered myself immediatly with my hands, she laughed a lot and said:
"Why are you hiding yourself? Don't you want to be humiliate in front of me?"

"Yes, but I'm a little bit excited and so I have an hard on"

She laughed again increasing my embarrassed.
"Well, I don't care, move your hands and be humiliated while I watching you", so I did as she said and as soon as I was competly exposed she started laughing again.
"Now I understand why you want to cover yourself, not for the hard on, but surely because you didn't want me to see that tiny dick, you never told me it was so small"

Probably she talked like that because she was drunk but that words made me feel really humiliated and excites me more and so I started to talk with humiliating words to make her laugh more at me.
"Sorry, you are right, I was embarrased for my little penis, hope it makes you laugh enough"

She continued laughing at me "Surely he did" and start walking followed by me, sometimes she looked at me and then down at my penis and laugh and then we arrived to a little square in the meadow surrounded by a 1 meter wall without doors.
We came in and she ordered me to go on all four and follow her like a dog, then she removed one shoe and showed her bare foot, and order me to reach her like a dog and kiss her foot, when I did that she walk along and waiting me to came to her and kiss again her feet, then she panic and said to dress up in hurry, I pull up my pants just in time to see a group of guys walk in the path near us, fortunately they not saw me doing that things , and I was really blessed of that coz I knew one of them, I didn't know what I could say if he saw me did something like that.
When they passed away I saied to her "Thank you to report me in time"

"Nevermind, I am to kind to allow you hide your little penis just in time, if they saw it they could think that you are a girl" and laugh.

After that she didn't order me anything for a while untile we went inside a new hided path and she order me to undress me and gave to her all my clothes, I was scaried of this order, because in this situation if someone came in our path I have no possibility to dress up in time.
But I was to excited so I gave her all my clothes.
We walked for a while and she laughed at me sometimes, than she allow me to dress up before came to the public streets, but at one conditions, I had to came to her house with her socks in my mouth, she put that by leaving one of them came out from my mouth, so everyone could see that I had a sock in my mouth.
This time I was not so lucky and some people saw me with the socks in my mouth.

This was the first and the last time she humiliate me.

Hope you like my first experience.
ely

Re: My first ENM experience

Post by ely »

can i know how long is your penis? We girls, to create a safety shield, let's say it's small even when it's medium in size. Your penis may not be as small as she said.
mirkobiett

Post by mirkobiett »

ely wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:47 am can i know how long is your penis? We girls, to create a safety shield, let's say it's small even when it's medium in size. Your penis may not be as small as she said.
Well, let's say that I also like the small penis humiliation, so even if my penis is medium size I like to be considered as a very small size.
So if you don't mind I prefer to not answer at this question clearly and leave the pensi size to the reader's fantasy, I think it will be more funny that each reader will think if it's really small or not :oops:
Redfaced90!

Post by Redfaced90! »

wow this must have been an amazing experience. I hope it made your friendship even closer and didn't cause any awkwardness between you. Must have been exhilarating.
mirkobiett

Post by mirkobiett »

Redfaced90! wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:00 pm wow this must have been an amazing experience. I hope it made your friendship even closer and didn't cause any awkwardness between you. Must have been exhilarating.
We had only another similar experience, but then nothing else, and then we broke up our friendship for a series of event.
Well it was very humilaiting.
ely

Post by ely »

mirkobiett wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:04 am
ely wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:47 am can i know how long is your penis? We girls, to create a safety shield, let's say it's small even when it's medium in size. Your penis may not be as small as she said.
Well, let's say that I also like the small penis humiliation, so even if my penis is medium size I like to be considered as a very small size.
So if you don't mind I prefer to not answer at this question clearly and leave the pensi size to the reader's fantasy, I think it will be more funny that each reader will think if it's really small or not :oops:
I agree that certain things shouldn't be said. I had every right to try. The Italian constitution says so :lol:
mirkobiett

Post by mirkobiett »

ely wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:20 pm
mirkobiett wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:04 am
I agree that certain things shouldn't be said. I had every right to try. The Italian constitution says so :lol:
ahah I apprecieted your try, well let me say that for now on you are allowed to think that the size is something liket 3cm, 5cm on hard on :oops:
ely

Post by ely »

I'm not the type to humiliate people for their imperfections, especially when the imperfections are so small.

You served it to me on a silver platter. :D

The coach at the sports center where I work has a penis this size or smaller and he is proud of his penis.
mirkobiett

Post by mirkobiett »

ely wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:28 pm I'm not the type to humiliate people for their imperfections, especially when the imperfections are so small.

You served it to me on a silver platter. :D

The coach at the sports center where I work has a penis this size or smaller and he is proud of his penis.
yes, you are right, very small :oops:
But I'm not proud of that size but I like to be humiliated for that
ChubbyChaser73

Post by ChubbyChaser73 »

ely wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:28 pm I'm not the type to humiliate people for their imperfections, especially when the imperfections are so small.
You are a good person :cry: :)