Bikini (and Pool related) ENF?

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
josh

Bikini (and Pool related) ENF?

Post by josh »

If you've seen any of my posts it should come as no surprise that I'm really into pool/bikini related ENF. I've read and enjoyed most of the stories I've been able to find (usually just google searching/looking through this board) but I also struggle to search for them.

Was just coming here to ask if anyone has any specific story recommendations that pertain to this topic, or perhaps other sites I could look at to check for these stories.

Thanks!
ely

Re: Bikini (and Pool related) ENF?

Post by ely »

I'm as interested in this topic as you are. Someone should create categories for the stories ....
josh

Post by josh »

I'd also like to open this up to if anyone has suggestions/requests with stories... not sure what to write next
Check out my Story Archive!
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

This is really common in general, like you could link probably 10% or more of the entire site. I've personally written several bikini/monokini stripping scenes across various stories like the Playville saga, More and More, Swimmer in the Thirst Games, and the Emma Girl's New Clothes. I probably have more.

A Lesson in Karma from Nikolai has a bunch of pool and swimwear scenes. I'm not a Little Girl from SDS starts in a pool. It's all over. Just using the site search for the word "bikini", "pool", or "swim" should get loads of hits.