Ely's Diary - Page 5

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
ely

Ely's Diary - Page 5

Post by ely »

Character presentation

My name is Ely, I'm 21 and this is my personal diary. My parents are divorced and I ran away from home because I was looking for independence and because my father is violent and my mother .. she is not my real mother, she is a Japanese slut that my father used to fuck in my childhood. I am forced to work in a large sports center to repay the Italian state that has found irregularities in the land registry of my house, otherwise I will lose my house. This is my second job, my first job is in a candy manufacturing factory. Everything seems normal, life is full of problems for everyone, right? What you don't know is that I am very pretty, I look like the personal trainer of the famous Thirst Games 2 even if I am thinner and maybe shorter, I have black short hair, a more pointed nose and down but I also have green eyes and for the rest I am beautiful exteriorly. Unfortunately I am sick, I have Huntington's disease and although I have no obvious problems in coordination thanks to the medicine, I have mood problems, I have problems with constipation, I am a magnet for embarrassing situations because I am too kind to others and others take advantage of me , or I forgive too easily those who make serious mistakes even if just before they made me very angry. At the training center I have to manage 80 young people including 50 males and 30 females aged 13 to 25 years. There are two other male teachers and a female teacher who runs the pool. Some guys are leaders and they help us in this chaos. In the factory there are 30 men in my department and we are only three women.

From now on the mini-adventures of my diary will begin ...

Italian is my main language, English is my secondary language but I have very little real life time and therefore I will use the translator. If some sentences are incomprehensible you can ask some questions and I will answer them by adding them on the next page of the diary.. All the stories are mix truth and fiction, but this Ely is my character and it's not me ... so what she does is not my problem!
Last edited by ely on Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ely

Re: Ely's Diary - Page 0

Post by ely »

Presentation of the sports center:

These are the recurring people:

Ely = this is me, assistant to coaches, medical assistant in case of accidents

Mr. Marco = This is the outdoor sports coach

Mr. Alessio = he is an expert in athletics.

Miss. Elena = This is the female trainer for water sports, racing again, diving in the pool etc.

Although all sports are practiced, each group has a favorite sport that they practice more often and for this I will label them according to the sport. Clearly some areas of the sports center are less used by these 80 young people because in the morning they are used by other people, adults, while I only work in the afternoon from 2:00 to 6:00 PM.

Volleyball group = they are a group of 10 apparently calm and quiet girls but when the instructors are away they enjoy bullying girls who can't defend themselves or who are unsociable or ugly or overweight. Their leader is Jessica, a tall blonde girl with a sturdy but sexy body. Unfortunately this group is not sensitive and does not understand that jokes sometimes really hurt the hearts of their victims.

Soccer group = they mostly play soccer. They are a group of 30 guys. They are all between the ages of 13 and 15.

Tennis group = 6 children aged between 20 and 25 years. I call them leaders because they help as volunteers and for free and play tennis. They are not always there because it is a hobby for them to go to the sports center.

Handicap group = there are 3 young people, a 16 year old girl and two 15 year old boys with mental retardation. They are able to talk, move but have excessive fears, including taking a shower or going to the bathroom. Often some of the other young people use them to tell them to do things against their will.

Badminton group = 5 girls and 5 boys, whose average age is 15 years.

Running group = this is my favorite because I train with them. 10 boys and girls of my age participate. Between 18 and 21 years old.

Remaining group = they don't have a favorite sport, most of them are 16 years old. They participate but don't like sports like I do ... they smoke weed, they swear, they make jokes, they take pictures with their smartphone and hope that something embarrassing will happen, they spray the water of the fountain on the others. they hide things, they are always the first ones to point out the boobs and ass of a busty girl. Sometimes I hear them whispering about me too: their presence makes me anxious and therefore I and the other teachers let them do what they want, the important thing is that they do not create problems for us and that they do their illegal things like smoking in the hidden areas so that we do not see them and are not responsible. Unfortunately for them this freedom is not enough, but one of them is the son of the mayor and he is rich, another is the son of the police chief, some of them are physically strong and my feeling is that they have nothing to lose if they cause problems ...
Last edited by ely on Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
ely

Re: Ely's Diary - Page 1

Post by ely »

It was my first day at work and I was sure of myself. I was angry because I saw this job as a punishment, and not as an opportunity to meet new people, make new friends etc.

When I arrive at the sports center I see some mothers bringing their children for the first time. Most knew this place because they had been visiting it for at least a year.

I talked to the mothers and they told me that their children do little sport, eat too much sugar, are weak, have scoliosis, have flat feet ... they are the typical children of this generation who are always closed at home in front of the television and Internet. The opposite of who I was at their age. So I assured them that I will do a good job with them. These young participants are 13 years old.
Almost all of them have moved along with the other girls and boys they already knew, so a boy of 13 and two girls of 13 remain next to me .... these three are schoolmates.

Mr. Marco arrives and tells everyone to come in and follow him. We enter the sports center and it presents itself to my eyes with a truly huge and labyrinthine internal structure. I only saw it from the outside and it already looked huge to me but the inside is even more huge. I immediately got a thrill as he started to turn right, then left, then right again, then left again ... or was it to the right? Well, I couldn't even memorize the route, I don't have a good memory in remembering the routes, I have a bad sense of direction!
While we were all following him like a flock of sheep, all of a sudden I hear Mr. Marco saying "here are the changing rooms, you have 5 minutes to change!".

I remain petrified because I know that on the right side there is the men's locker room, but I have lost sight of the girls' locker room. Where did the girls go? They cannot have disappeared into thin air.

Suddenly, I hear someone pull my shirt from behind. There are those three boys that their mothers had entrusted to me. They asked me where they should go. So I told them it was my first time and that I got distracted.

I speak to someone who looked like the cleaner and very superficially points me in the direction of the changing rooms. I open a few doors but they were just huge empty rooms, until I hear voices, and I let myself be guided by the cackles .... I approach that door which was already very open and take a peek:

"this looks like the locker room ...."

But one of the guys hiding behind other guys yells "there's someone who wants to see your dick" and everyone laughed when they saw me. I immediately turned away with my back to them. The two girls who followed me were red in the face, maybe they had seen something more than me or maybe they crossed eyes with some guy. I hadn't seen any cocks, but I admit I only saw lots of legs, some hairy and white panties. I felt really guilty, like I was a serial killer. And when one of the tennis-group approached me, I explained that I only accompany this guy who followed me but he didn't follow the group of boys, so he stayed behind and we followed the sound of the voices to orient ourselves ... .

The boy from the tennis-group replied.
"Ok, we'll take care of this little guy. Why are the other two girls with you too and not with the other girls?"

I answered:
"Same problem, they followed me and not the other girls!"

The boy from the tennis-group laughed "it seems that following you is not a good idea. The women's locker room, for obvious reasons, is on the opposite side". So he gives me precise directions to reach him.

At that moment I avoided introducing myself as part of the staff of the sports center, on the outside I had only talked to some mothers, so at that moment I was seen only as a girl like all the others who had to train and not who had to work.

So quickly, the other two girls and I reach the women's changing rooms. They were composed like this: a common area for all girls and then two areas to change clothes divided into girls over 16 and girls under 16. It had already been 5 minutes and all the girls were dressed and were leaving. The two little girls who followed me already had their uniforms under their clothes and did not need to undress, in less than 10 seconds they were already out too. I ask them where the uniforms they were wearing are and I had to hold a girl by her arm because she knew she was late and she was running to the indoor gym.

Angrily she tells me "the fuck are you doing? I'm late and I don't want to be last".

So I asked her almost in tears, "Please, I just arrived and I'm in a panic. They told me the uniforms were in the locker room but I'm not seeing them. Where are they?"

She, even more annoyed than before, "Wears this uniform, it looks small to me but it might suit you. Now let me go!".

He ran away like the gazelle who knew the lion would soon arrive.
I was left alone in that locker room. I was the last, I felt lost, because I still had to get dressed and I'm slow to get dressed!
Also the locker room was cold, it looked like a freezer for animal carcasses. That cold and that feeling of bewilderment increased my urge to run to the bathroom. I am constipated, sometimes I don't go to the bathroom for 3 consecutive days. But when I feel insecure and do things different from my routine, constipation sometimes turns into diarrhea ... even if I am able to hold back for long hours, it has sometimes happened that I had to run to the bathroom. It's disgusting, I know, it's not something I'm proud of but it's my diary and it's okay to write down my fears and only I will read this diary and no one else. But I was already late and I had to hurry to change. I would have gone to the bathroom later.
I would have preferred to undress along with all the others, but it was also okay to change without anyone being present, certain that no guy would have been able to see me naked because the men's locker room was very far from me.

Almost 10 minutes had already passed, so I was already 5 minutes late.

I had taken off my sneakers. I had lowered my jeans and looked at the shorts of the uniform: they look very small and the elastics look weak, will they fit me?
Last edited by ely on Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ely

Re: Ely's Diary - Page 2

Post by ely »

I was wearing a red thong and the uniform shorts were snow white. It was not the best combination, the red of the thong was very visible from my back side, while in front I noticed that a groove was forming, which the guys call camel or something. On the other hand they seemed to be a smaller size but I put them on easily and that was what interested me. I didn't want to show poor adaptability on my first day at work, and I didn't want to ruin my new jeans. I noticed they were missing the laces to tighten so they couldn't fall off, but they were tight and should have held up. The short-sleeved uniform shirt was long and covered half of my ass, which made it so that no one could notice the transparencies of the shorts. So I took courage and left the women's locker room. As I stood in the indoor hallway of the sports center and looked for the gym, I started hearing noises of basketballs bouncing and echoing. That noise began to make my stomach rumbling which occasionally caused me pains, but standing still for a few seconds and gritting my teeth I was able to contain them.

So I go to the gym, open a large door and see a girl in the distance pointing to me and shouting "she's the girl I was talking about! She's the last one, not me!"

Mr Marco was making the roll call with his attendance register, so I approach Mr. Marco and apologize to him and the others for the delay, explaining that it was caused for accompanying a boy to the men's locker room and then for wearing this uniform, when the other girls were already leaving the locker room and I didn't even have time to introduce myself to them.

Hey Ely, you told me you were lightning bolt on running. So Vanessa was right that you came last. We have a habit of having some humiliating gymnastic exercises done by late arrivals to the gym without a valid reason. But you have a valid reason, you are new and you could not have known the rule that I proudly invented, so the punishment today will be only for Vanessa.

Then Vanessa shouted in an angry tone: "It's not fair, she arrived at the gym last, I arrived before her and I even gave her my uniform!"

As she and Mr Marco tried to get the better of each other, I noticed that my uniform was not as perfect as that of the other girls. My shorts were too tight and too short that if the short sleeved shirt didn't exist, they would clearly see the shape of my butt in addition to the sheer and camel on the front. I also noticed that the fabric of the uniform I was wearing was faded as if it were a very old uniform.

At one point Mr Marco said: "No fuss, Vanessa you are the loser of the day. You will have to go up and down the pertica 10 times"

Vanessa kept muttering words against me to her friends, telling them it wasn't fair and that if she didn't see that I was last she would get to the gym first. It was my first day and it already felt like I gained an enemy. Vanessa was heading for the pertica.

The pertica is an wood pipe, or at least that was the material, which starts from the ceiling and is driven into the floor. This sports tool, which looks like a street light pole, is used to climb using the strength of the arms with the help of the feet and legs. I knew this instrument and I was convinced that I would be able to easily get on and off in it, I wanted to take Vanessa's place to make peace with her, but I couldn't, not in this tight fitting uniform. When she went up I immediately understood why she was chosen as a punishment. Although she wore a normally tight uniform the curves of her ass were clearly visible every time she gave her leg push and the guys looking down on her, they shivered with their perverted comments. Also when she stopped to rest, the pole remained in the middle of her breasts which were not particularly huge but everyone could notice this embarrassing detail. So I was thinking that it should have been me instead of her and I was happy that Mr Marco had pardoned me.

While Mr Marco was introducing me to the others, they finally knew that I was their superior. That didn't matter to Vanessa that, when she finished the show, she whispered as she walked past me, saying "you're already dead". Vanessa was one of the girls in the volleyball group, she has the same age 21 as me.
Last edited by ely on Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ely

Re: Ely's Diary - Page 3

Post by ely »

The sports activities continued, leaving the participants the possibility to choose which sports to do. Vanessa occasionally looked at me with a threatening look but I had already taken into account that I would offer her a pizza to clear up her misunderstanding and make friends. I had noticed that she is very influential in the volleyball group although she is not the real leader. I played badminton the whole time, I was really exhausted, and couldn't wait to go home. Suddenly Mr. Marco warns everyone that the sporting afternoon is over for today and that it was time to take a shower to go away. The little ones were already picked up and taken home by their parents who were waiting for them in the car. The girls were going to the women's changing room and the boys to the men's changing room. Mr. Marco tells me that being a co-worker I can take a shower in the teachers' locker room. Honestly, at that moment I didn't want to take a naked shower with a naked man next to me even if separated by opaque glass that does not allow you to see the naked body except for the silhouette. So I say that having started from the women's locker room, I will finish in the women's locker room. When I walk into the women's locker room, everyone was in their showers, hanging their clothes on the high edge of the shower. I did like them, but when I'm done showering and going to get my things, I can't find my underwear, both clean and dirty. However I find the sweaty uniform I was wearing just before, in a way I feel relieved. I put my foot in the shorts but I realize that I have inserted it from the wrong side, I try again a second time and I make a mistake again. Oh shit, someone made a third hole in my shorts. Wearing them anyone could see all my private parts from the pubis to my buttocks. The shirt covered a little but I was too exposed. I immediately go out of my shower area and covering my groin with one hand and my butt with the other, I ask the kindest girls if they know who did it but they act like conspirators and say nothing. So I ask them for a tablecloth at least to dry me, my hair was still wet and water was dripping with every step I took, plus I had already wet the uniform I was wearing. The tight and wet short-sleeved T-shirt left little to the imagination, it's not a big breast, I don't have pointy nipples but the firm shapes were clearly visible. In the lower part I was very hairy (and from that day on I started shaving my pussy) and the water dripped from my pubic hair which was long and thick like the hairy beak of a goat.

At one point Vanessa comes out of a shower and at the same time her other dozens of friends or curious girls begin to laugh. "Hey, nice legs, why are you covering yourself? Got a dick in there? My friend says you have a dick and we want to see if she's right."

I answer in the most banal way because of the shock: "You too know I don't have a penis, I'm a woman, let me dress. I wanted to offer you all a pizza, there's no reason to joke like this"

Then Vanessa replied: "I'm not kidding and I don't think you'll want to go to a pizzeria in those clothes. We won't return them to you and throw you out of the room and call the guys to see you totally naked if you don't show us what you have in between legs"

I could have escaped the room, but to go where? It would have been risky to run to Mr. Marco's locker room because if he didn't hear me knock I would stay outside in the corridor and everyone would come to me anyway. So I ask the other girls to give me their towel for $ 10. It is here that Jessica, the bully of the group, begins to speak: "do you intend to pay them with this wallet that I have in my hand? It is full of money, credit card, notes, and telephone numbers ... it would be bad if it fell in the toilet .. ".

Okay, girls I give up. I show you my pussy on condition that you will see it, but not the other girls, anc you promise to give me back my clothes and my things.

I was exhausted, I wanted to finish this game knowing that we would be sharing the locker room anyway and that there is nothing so embarrassing about being seen naked by other girls even though I was not well tidy in the private parts below ...

Vanessa and Jessica accepted the deal and took me to one of their showers. It was even more capacious and new than mine. Here while I was standing I removed my hands from my private parts, leaving my butt exposed and showing my hair, which although ugly at least had the function of protecting my pussy.

Vanessa's first words were: wow, my friend was wrong, there's no dick, there's the whole Amazon rainforest. And she and her friends burst out laughing and then they gave me back all my clothes. And this was just the first day of work I thought, will I survive the other 199?

So I threw the uniform into the waste bin forgetting it didn't belong to me.

When everyone left the sports center, except me and Mr. Marco, I was about to talk to him about this hostile act towards me but right at that moment I get some photos on my smartphone of me with torn shorts and no hand covering. After the three photos there was a message: what happened in the locker room remains in the locker room only if you keep your mouth shut and if you are more attentive to our requests in the future. See you soon in two days at the sports center, sweet little goat!
Last edited by ely on Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ely

Re: Ely's Diary - Page 4

Post by ely »

It was evening and it was starting to get dark. All the boys and girls had left the sports center. Mr. Marco assures me that everyone had gone away, that he had put down almost everything and what I had to do was clean the locker room and bathroom of the boys and girls locker room, as well as lay the nets containing dozens of balls that were still in the football field outside. He had commitments and left me the set of keys that would become my set of keys because he already had his. Hello Ely, see you in two days, if you have problems call me on my phone number that you find written in the set of keys.

It was a huge set of keys, over 20 keys, including the huge one to the outside gate of the sports center. Some keys had tags but they were discolored and it was not possible to read which room they belonged to.

I started carrying the nets containing the footballs, volleyballs and basketballs into the internal storage room but on the third trip I felt stomach cramps. It was like I had to poop immediately but couldn't poop in the midfield of the football field, the position I was in. I looked at some trees near the soccer field but I also didn't like the idea of doing something like this outdoors because all in all someone who was on the street or in the surrounding houses could have noticed me if I did something suspicious.

I just tried to hold back the pangs with all my strength in my butt and keep a steady breath and so the pang was gone and I started working again. It was as if the need to go to the bathroom had disappeared entirely.

I had finished cleaning and washing the women's changing room. I was just outside the door of the women's locker room when I hear a loud SBAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

The door that was next to me, due to the draft, had suddenly closed, and from the fright I had chills that made those stomach spasms return. This time I really had to run to the bathroom. I tried to find the key to the door and although I was convinced I had found it, I could not open the door. So I rushed into the coach's locker room and although I managed to get into the locker room, I noticed that I didn't have a key that would open his personal bathroom.

What the heck do I do if I keep going like this I explode in my poop. I won't be able to hold back all these painful twinges just yet .... I was really considering pooping outside in a hidden area but then I decided to use the bathroom which is located in the boys' locker room.

There were vertical toilets attached to the wall and those weren't right for me. So I looked at one of the three bathrooms with cabin and finally picked the only one that had a working door. I closed the door, took out the toilet paper, quickly cleaned the toilet table, pulled my shorts and panties down to my ankles. I was slightly disgusted because the floor looked like pee and my clothes touched the ground and my feet were very bare as well because I was wearing flip flops so I sat on the toilet. The toilet table was as cold as if it were damp. ....

I calmed down for a few seconds and felt pee pour out like a river.

Soon after I started to feel the urge to poop and, as I often did, it was hard as marble.

Being constipated I had to make unusual movements such as getting up and sitting down, pressing my belly with both hands, even making an effort ...

Only 15% of my poop had come out and was visible in my anus because it was still attached and the other part was still inside me. Despite my best efforts it did not want to go out any further. I was already sweating, I was feeling some anxiety and my legs were shaking from excessive exertion.

When 10 minutes had already passed, I was still in the same situation. I was starting to feel weak. If I was at home I would have taken the toilet paper, wet it and put it around my anus, but it was uncomfortable to reach the sink which was a few meters away and I had also heard that just outside the bathroom there are some cameras that record everything.

At one point, exhausted, I began to make efforts without holding back my voice. So I said words like "Come on", "fuck", "shit", I said them in Italian but the meaning of these expressions was the same, it was as if I was inciting my butt to speed up ... I didn't want to go home late and drive without daylight it always made me anxious.

At one point I hear the voices of boys.

"Guys, I heard someone's voice, let's go and see," one of the boys said.

"There's a light on in the corridor, there's a light on in our dressing room too," another boy said.

"hey, is there someone in here !! ??"

I was thinking of keeping quiet but I couldn't poop normally, and with their presence it was even worse, so I told them I was using their bathroom because I couldn't find the key to the girls bathroom. So I begged them to give me 5 minutes of privacy ....

The boys laughed because the situation I was using their bathroom was absurd for them and it was absurd for me too.

One of the guys said: "5 minutes? Ok we can hold out for 5 minutes. Oh look, is there a bag, is it yours? Who knows what we will find in here ... handkerchiefs, handkerchiefs, handkerchiefs but how many did you put in there lol .... a smartphone, finally something interesting, but it has a screen lock, I'll try to unlock it anyway ".

Please don't try to unlock it or it will freeze for 30 minutes.. Don't touch my things in my bag and walk out of the room, I asked desperately. See you outside in 10 minutes, okay?

"10 minutes? It's already been 3 minutes, you have 2 minutes left, one of them said."

At that moment I tried to make some silent efforts when all of a sudden I made a noise with my flip flops and the guys laughed saying that I am making huge farts --.-

I had made some slight progress, at least 30% poop had come out but it was still attached to my butt, which made me worry even more as now I couldn't even put my panties back on and pretend I was done pooping .

"There are 30 seconds left and we will open the door" said one of the boys

You cannot break the door, it is closed with the lock and if you break the door the cameras will see everything !!! I tried to scare them.

"hahahaha the cameras never worked in this locker room and maybe even in your locker room (of the girls) and I never thought about breaking the door. Something flat and sturdy like my supermarket card is enough to unlock this door from the outside, for security reasons there is this method to open the doors ... We were nice and gave you 5 minutes but now we are really worried about you (and laughed as they said it) and we absolutely need to make sure that you are ok ( they all burst out laughing) "

SBRAMMMM !!!

They forced open the door and saw me with slim legs, tight and crossed between them, feet in my flip-flops, hands covering that space between my hairy crotch and my clothes, and the shirt that was up and positioned underneath my chin showing off my workout bra, slowly coming down when I gasped in front of them who were laughing.

"She's really pooping ahahahahh !!!!" one of them said.

"Click! I just took a picture of her ahahaah" said another.

While the other said nothing, he sneaked into my bathroom and glanced at my ass: "ahahahaha it looks like the white ass of a little chicken, you guys come in too, it's an unmissable view hahaha"

At that moment I was just trying to cover myself as best I could, I was starting to use my left hand to cover my butt too, but I couldn't get up, it would have been even more embarrassing. For a split second I was reminded of the Benjamin Button movie where a small detail ruined a woman's life and the same thing was happening to me who had practically become the prey of three predators.
Last edited by ely on Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ely

Re: Ely's Diary - Page 5

Post by ely »

Summarizing a boy had entered the bathroom and was positioned next to me, almost behind me, and was looking at my naked back, and inviting the others to do the same but the space was tight and so one approached, positioning himself in front of me, the third remained exactly in front of the door as if to act as a post to warn the others if someone had arrived.

I knew that no one would come, the coach might call me but not so soon. Surely he would get suspicious if I didn't answer his call or if I didn't call him back right away when the call comes. So for at least an hour I would have to get by on my own.

I looked all three of them in the eye, I had never seen them before, they were not part of the young people of the sports center.

At that point, the boy closest to the door said to the other two "what should we do? Wait for that shit? Maybe we should do something to help him?"

I naively, I forgot for a moment that I was in a situation of submission and a misplaced phrase slipped from my mouth: "Really? You finally said something intelligent. Will you help me? You assholes that you are nothing else, get out of here immediately otherwise ... "

So the guy behind me, laughing, took the word: "otherwise what? Are you making us eat your shit?" And all three of them laughed, I looked down.

So it was that the boy in front of me, looked down at the ground, and I noticed that he was looking at my feet. Not even time to move his feet back to the bottom of the toilet which grabbed them both.

In other situations I might have been able to push my feet towards him and be able to free myself, but I was sitting in the toilet, and an uncoordinated movement would have led me to assume even more awkward positions, and I did not want to anger them further. I also found myself in an uncomfortable situation since the efforts were draining my strength and I was increasingly sweaty and panicked. I was like a cat surrounded by three dogs.

"But they told you you have nice feet" and that's how he took off both of my flip-flops. She gave them to the guy behind him who, almost annoyed that he would have to walk away from me for a few seconds, threw them furiously with two powerful kicks out of the bathroom, probably into the hallway.

Imagine my situation, I was sitting in the toilet and my legs were in a horizontal position, raised and held by one of the boys.

"Don't worry, I won't let your sexy little feet touch the piss-filled floor ahahah. I'll keep them for you until you're done ahaha"

And he enjoyed bouncing my legs by lowering them slightly and raising them, in order to make me lose my balance. And in fact my shorts were slipping slightly and so I had to move both hands in front of me again: with one hand I covered my front private parts and with the other I held the pants, inside which they were in a messy way even my panties. If I had tried to lift the shorts, surely the panties would not have positioned themselves correctly in their natural position, such was rolled up on themselves and messy.

So the guy behind me laughed "Oh, finally I can see your little ass again in HD, unobstructed. But I don't see any progress with your poop ... Maybe we will have to put more effort ..."

The guy in front of me, without saying a word or maybe he whispered it and I didn't hear it, turns to the guy behind him and the latter impetuously pulls me down my shorts and panties in one fell swoop. The accomplice who was holding my feet quickly moves his hands and passes the two clothes: I was naked from the navel down.

Their eyes sparkled like emeralds at that moment, such that the boy behind me realized that he is no longer the best position to enjoy the moment. Until that moment I only covered the pubic hair because there were shorts as a cover but now I had to get my hand even lower, I had to cover my potato too.

One of the guys in front of me, turning to his friend who had come back behind him again, said "I saw her, and you saw her?". They were referring to my potato (= pussy)....
"If you haven't seen her now let's try to open her legs together, I keep the right foot and you the left".

So it was that I had to use a hand to cling to something and I grabbed the toilet paper holder positioned in the wall, it was the only thing that could be grasped and that allowed me not to fall on the floor or worse inside the toilet.

To say that I was very embarrassed would be an understatement, I was exploding with embarrassment, my forehead was definitely red like my ears. To tell the truth, I don't know what color I was, I just felt an unbearable heat inside me, but I had heard the description from one of the guys who said that my ears had turned on like light bulbs and that my forehead looked like a tomato.

The guy who used to be behind me tried to be kind and that was kind of reassuring me. I had just said to his companions "Go there more delicate, do not spread your legs further otherwise she could get seriously injured".

Oh, among the three perverts, there seems to be a prince charming, I thought at that moment. And I thought like a gullible idiot, as usual.

"Why force yourself to hurt yourself, why don't you take your hands off and show us what your pussy is like? My friend has already seen your cunt, now I want to see it and also my friend at the door would like. Then we promise we will give you another 5 minutes of respite. "

I am not satisfied with how I wrote this story. I should have written it in the third person, besides I don't know how to be engaging. If anyone wants to copy or rewrite the same story they are free to do so, I have many ideas for writing new chapters slightly blackmail but mostly enf. If you contact me I can give you my ideas to continue this story or to rewrite it.