Paige's Panty Peril - The story of how I lost all my knickers

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
SDS

Paige's Panty Peril - The story of how I lost all my knickers

Post by SDS »

The first game

My introduction to my new school and life had been a painful one. After being laid off, my dad had to take a lower paid job out of the area meaning our budget was stretched even thinner. It was just me and him, but as he drank more he could barely afford to raise a teenage girl on a single factory job wage.

Being obviously dirt poor and trying to stay out of trouble to not put any more pressure on my father made me an easy target for bullies. Within days some awful girls tormented me verbally, emotionally and physically at every opportunity.

How the game started was an oddity in itself. I still don’t know if I was their preplanned target or the opportunistic victim. During one particularly vicious session as I was being beaten up by five rough girls, three boys stepped in and stropped them. One I knew only as my neighbor from the fancy house next door, the other two I didn't recognise. Oddly these boys didn’t seem to be physically impressive, my neighbour especially was short, skinny and wore glasses. The real odd thing was the authority they seemed to exert on the girls.

“Girls, you’re going to have to leave her alone. Paige here was going to start playing a game with us weren't you Paige?” My neighbour said, shocking me that he even knew who I was. I could only nod along as the girls not only let me go, but actually pulled me to my feet before leaving looking annoyed.

“Thanks...” I mumbled

“...Simon” He smirked and actually looked quite cute with his confident grin.

“Thank you Simon” I finished politely, blushing slightly and tried to give him a warm smile despite my fat lip and shaky legs.

“No need to thank us since you're going to join in our game” Simon continued and I suddenly had a bad feeling as the three boys grinned at me.

“What… what game” I asked at last when he didn't elaborate further for a few seconds.

“A simple guessing game” He continued teasingly

“A guessing game?” I asked confused

“Yes we are going guess the colour and pattern of your underwear”

“What!” I said shocked holding my pleated school skirt down on reflex.

“Yea and if we guess them right you’ve got to give us them” Laughed another boy, this one tall ginger and I would later learn was called Nigel.

“No way!” I said backing up only to bump into a tree trapping myself.

“Don’t worry though, only once guess each and we have to guess pretty accurately what they are like to win” Simon continued in a weird trustworthy tone.

“What if you're wrong?” I asked which only made them grin more knowing their web was closing in on me.

“We’ll then you can go home, no harm, no foul” said the third boy a chubby lad with a pig nose called William.

“What if I say no?” I muttered, fear rising in me as the boys’ smirks only grew.

“Well that’s fine, I just thought you might just like to be our friend, instead but you're welcome to go find some more ‘friends’ to play with again” Simon said looking disappointed, leaving the point hanging as he glanced at the direction of the departing girls. I felt my split lip with my tongue and felt my bruised ribs that the girls had just given me.

“Only once guess each?” I asked nervously

Simon only nodded, smiling warmly now.

I let out a sigh of nervousness and simply nodded my confirmation.

“Pink … erm Cartoon print” Said Simon imitating thinking hard.

“Floral pattern mostly pink” Nigel said already giddy

“Just Yellow ” William said simply.

I let out a sigh of relief, “Nope, they were all wrong”

“You gotta prove it” Nigel laughed

“What!” I replied shocked.

“Yea it only makes sense, you could be lying to us” Said William

“No way!” I continued rapidly looking for a way to escape now.

“I’m sorry but as you’ve already agreed to play you need to do it until the end. Go on just a quick lift and you can go home.” Said Simon

“We’ll just make you if not” Said William looking too excited about the idea.

I was blushing and shaking already as I lifted my grey skirt slowly up. It was already muddy from the girls pushing me into the dirt earlier much to my shame. I must have looked a right raggedy thing before these three immaculate boys.

We were semi-hidden at the corner of the woods behind school but I gave one quick look around to make sure I didn’t have a larger audience before swallowing my pride and exposing the rest of my tanned legs and my hidden delights.

All the boys were openly smiling now as my plain white panties came into view. They were once big and conservative but now were faded and snug on my curves. Despite being somewhat childish in design it was still mortifying to expose them in public. “Oh, I should've guessed plain white, the most common kind” Simon laughed, faking annoyance.

I moved to quickly lower the skirt but Simon only stopped me saying “higher”. Flushing even more, my breath heavy, I raised my skirt higher exposing even my belly button and every inch of the old pair of panties below. “Very nice, now hold for five seconds”

I counted in my head hearing my heart hammer in my chest from the embarrassment of the situation. “And now turnaround ” Simon continued and without thinking I complied letting them see my panty clad bottom.

My once modest knickers were now faded, tight and due to the sweat of running away from my bullies clung to my bottom showing the boys my maturing curves. I was shaking and nearly crying as I once again counted the longest five seconds of my life before lowering the skirt.

They let me do it and I fought to control my shaking legs as I turned back to them. “Can I go?” I asked at last as the boys joked with each other after enjoying my exposed sight.

“Yea sure that's our turn done for today” Simon said letting his statement drag out

“For … today?” I asked, dreading the answer.

“Yea that’s the rules, we get one guess each, every day” he continued grinning.

“But don’t worry If we're not all together only the first time we ask you counts so we can’t pass on your choice of panties to the next one”

“Oh and I forgot to say if we ever guess your not wearing any knickers and were right then you gotta take off and give us all your clothes instead”

Why wouldn't I be wearing any knickers? I suddenly thought confused but sure that would never happen. How little did I know at the time. This wonderfully awful game would take me and my friendship with boys to levels of excitement and embarrassment I didn't know possible.
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

dublinjohn

Re: Paige's Panty Peril - The story of how I lost all my knickers

Post by dublinjohn »

Very interesting, I'm assuming part one of many
PrivatePirate

Post by PrivatePirate »

Nice intro. I think it would only be fair if Paige would be allowed to take a guess towards the boys as well, same rules of course ;)
librarian

Post by librarian »

I really enjoyed this! A lovely mix of innocence and naughtiness, and a great setup.

I wonder how many different pairs of knickers Paige has? Can't wait to find out!
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Fun start. I can already see the tremendous logistical mistake that Paige has made in this deal without noticing it.... Total victory for the boys is inevitable with the rule set they're using, it's only a matter of time.
mastergepetto

Post by mastergepetto »

I love this idea! Can’t wait to see all the fun panties she wears! How embarrassing would it be for your peers to know every single pair of panties you own?!
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

mastergepetto wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:07 am How embarrassing would it be for your peers to know every single pair of panties you own?!
And this is the mistake that Paige made in agreeing to these terms, and why she has no chance to win. After a while the game becomes multiple choice, with the list of choices rapidly diminishing with every stolen panty.
DrWhoFanJ

Post by DrWhoFanJ »

Any chance of continuing this, SDS? Or will it become yet another abandoned story?
SDS

Post by SDS »

Its on my to-do list .. its just a long list haha
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

Executionus

Post by Executionus »

SDS wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:14 pm Its on my to-do list .. its just a long list haha