The Thirst Games 2 -- NEW Vote Results!

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Executionus

Re: The Thirst Games 2 -- Part 10

Post by Executionus »

Humilatron wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:21 pm FYI the “updated map” link is a dead link
Fixed now. You wanna know what my stupid ass did? I wrote the story out with the url code by itself intending to add the actual link once I uploaded the new map file to imgur. Then I forgot that last part and posted anyway with a blank link.
Nikolai

Post by Nikolai »

So excited to see Waitress' wish(and therefore my own) get fulfilled, and that steamy exchange with gymnast? Sheeshhh. It seems like they have some similar interests, that could lead to them meeting up after this contest, possibly swapping roles and fantasies amongst eachother. There might not of been a more perfect victim for the harness, then one that squirms around erotically lost in her own humilation, they all might of ended up at that point, through force and long term arousal, but gymnast was much easier to break, because of her perversions, bravo and amazing chapter. Can't wait to see how waitresses wish affects the rest of the contest and the various eliminations we may see as a result.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Nikolai wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:46 am So excited to see Waitress' wish(and therefore my own) get fulfilled, and that steamy exchange with gymnast? Sheeshhh. It seems like they have some similar interests, that could lead to them meeting up after this contest, possibly swapping roles and fantasies amongst each other.
Yeah I've been thinking that the entire time that I've had those two girls paired together like this. So basically Waitress's character sheet has her as somebody who gets off on publicly humiliating others in much the same way your Candace character does, but with the extra bonus of being an actual bisexual and being much more charismatic about it instead of using force and fear. Waitress is a master of tricking people into doing what she wants by using her good looks, smiles, and praise. Meanwhile, Gymnast's sheet made her into the biggest pervert in the contest by a massive margin, aggressively trying to grope and molest enemies, and was even written to enjoy a cruel level of last-second orgasm denials on her victims as she wanted to make them EARN their orgasm before she would let them have it. She would edge herself as well, not letting herself get off either until she felt that it was fully earned. Gymnast was written with the unusual strategy of becoming more alert and having faster reflexes the more aroused she was, as she has been using this as a secret edge in competitions for years. No other character was even close to Gymnast on the horny side. She was also explicitly defined as getting off from forced restraints, submission, and public exposure no matter which side of the situation she was on. That was a real part of her character sheet as submitted to me originally. This is one of the reasons that she jumped right into the fountain battle: Secretly she was happy with the stakes, win or lose.

So yeah, the entire time I'm writing for those two, I kept feeling as though Waitress would be more and more attracted to Gymnast as it all went down. I felt that Waitress might even admire Gymnast and aspire to reach her level of perversion, feeling almost inadequate as a deviant by comparison. Gymnast was very unlikely to betray Waitress, but Waitress was highly likely to betray Gymnast (as we saw). I knew before I even got to that point that if Waitress or Pro Wrestler strapped Gymnast into the fountain, that Gymnast would quickly get next-level aroused and would lose any and all fight in her. From there, the final exchange kinda wrote itself.

I imagine that Waitress and Gymnast as a couple would work with Waitress as the one in control at all times, and Gymnast being forcibly humiliated (to her massive enjoyment). Waitress would surely take advantage of Gymnast's superhuman flexibility and contortionist skills, putting her in explicit positions that 99% of women can't even achieve and then securing her like that so that she can't move a muscle. She could tie Gymnast up with her feet behind her head and her hands touching her heels, massively exposing her full-frontal nudity and spreading her lips super wide. She could then hang her from a tree like a Christmas ornament and invite huge crowds of people to come check her out. Everyone would be allowed to pose for selfies with her, and touch every single inch of her body being displayed.

Waitress would even invite the members of the audience to taste the "forbidden fruit" hanging there, while telling Gymnast that she will be harshly punished if she dares to let anyone else but Waitress herself make her cum. Dozens of people would lick her over and over again, at least a solid half hour of constant contact with only a few seconds of rest when the people tasting her switch around. She would fight and resist, just barely, but she would succeed every single time.

Finally when mercy was to come, Waitress would select the sexiest male audience member and have them lie shirtless directly underneath the hanging Gymnast while staring straight up at her soaked, swollen pussy. Waitress would then gently rub the tip of Gymnast's clit to inch her to the point of no return while holding her at that extreme level as long as humanly possible. After many torturous seconds, Waitress would finally set her off by rubbing as fast as she can, causing Gymnast to cum in front of her entire audience with their cameras recording the entire thing. The lucky guy underneath her would be wearing her juices all over his upper body, and he and his camera would be given a birds-eye view of her pussy spraying on him. Gymnast would be humiliated by being forced to cum in front of dozens of strangers, and even cumming ON a super-sexy male stranger underneath her. Waitress would then lick her clean in front of everyone before finally letting her down and untying her.

The two girls would then repeat this experience over and over again in new places with new people watching them.
Joy to the world

Post by Joy to the world »

Thank you for the great depiction of Gymnast! As I am rather inexperienced in creatimg characters, I was unsure how all details got across and whether or not the character made sense.
I very much liked how you integrated the special personality of her!
I do believe that afterwards she would be fine with her role in TG2.
Your continuation sounds really interesting..
Curious to see how everything continues and if Gymnast will appear again, as she is still present in the mall. (Technically, I have not even heard the words: Gymnast is eliminated. 8-) :lol: :D)
Keep doing what you are doing!
I might have to read up on D&D to present a more advanced character for TG3, who will probably also have some out of the box characteristics.
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

Hmm so Boxer, Heiress, Arborist, Landscaper Horse Jockey are all at risk of getting a security guard after them. By math, I assume Heiress and Boxer will most likely eliminate Arborist somehow which means Horse Jockey and Landscaper will probably get Security Guards after them. I imagine Horse Jockey might stand a chance against a guard and could possibly get the quest for it, but I think Landscaper’s days are numbered.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Humilatron wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:19 pm Hmm so Boxer, Heiress, Arborist, Landscaper Horse Jockey are all at risk of getting a security guard after them. By math, I assume Heiress and Boxer will most likely eliminate Arborist somehow which means Horse Jockey and Landscaper will probably get Security Guards after them. I imagine Horse Jockey might stand a chance against a guard and could possibly get the quest for it, but I think Landscaper’s days are numbered.
I just want to point out the fact that Heiress and Boxer BOTH have to eliminate someone, they don't get double credit. For example, Photographer got exclusive credit for her two snipes, Waitress did not get points for them. Honestly I would be surprised if the guard ISN'T sent after one of Boxer/Heiress judging from the way things look (assuming they don't get eliminated first).

PS: Gymnast is eliminated. It was announced at the start that being sacrificed to the fountain was a bonus form of elimination. That being said, Benedict and I have deliberately never mentioned what would happen if somebody showed up and freed her. That's a surprise if it comes up.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Joy to the world wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:59 pm I might have to read up on D&D to present a more advanced character for TG3, who will probably also have some out of the box characteristics.
I wanted to make a second post to refer to this, since as this day went by I had a strong desire to comment about it. While D&D is obviously a big player when it comes to fantasy classes, it's not actually the only source that I'll work with. I'll take character classes from all over, such as WoW, Diablo, early Final Fantasy games, Gauntlet, Magic the Gathering, or anything else in that vein. I'll probably do a bunch of tweaks with submitted characters like I did for this contest.

Since these games usually have a dozen or so different types of spellcasters with distinctive traits (wizard, mage, sorcerer, warlock, priest, necromancer, enchantress, etc). I anticipate having to change the name of several submitted characters to better fit the person's exact style of abilities and personality. For example, Wizard should be very nerdy and methodical like Gandalf or Dumbledore, where Sorcerer should be charismatic and unhindered like Aladdin's Genie or MLP's Discord. Melee characters might run into the same issues with the overlap of warrior, fighter, barbarian, knight, and rogue to some extent.

The one thing that I keep amusing myself with is the fact that (just out of boredom) I have already thought up multiple really nice class abilities for a bunch of the main class types. I've made myself very attached to the abilities I thought up for Necromancer, Druid, and Warlock especially. I've been wondering if it might be better for me to establish the class abilities myself and then have people submit the rest of the character (giving people more to work with and making it easier to design strategies), or if me doing that might take away too much of the fun for everyone else. I don't want to intimidate people too heavily with bulky character sheets (considering that it took half a year for me to get my 20 entrants for this match and this one had a relatively basic character sheet base) so it might actually increase turnout if I took some of the hard parts out and did them myself. I don't know. I still haven't put tons of thought into TG3 yet, for obvious reasons.

PS: I still have ZERO idea what the hell I would do with a healing class. Like, how do you "heal" lost clothes? Hell if I know. I might legitimately have Paladin use Lay on Hands to call forth a halo-shaped drone carrying a bag of replacement clothes. Then again, I might not, because I don't even know if that would be a useful ability outside of randomly discovering a naked ally. I very likely will end up having no realistic use for "healing" in this. And yes, boys and girls, this is the kind of thing that I think about day in and day out to occupy myself at work.
Executionus

The Thirst Games 2 -- Part 11

Post by Executionus »

Part 11:

Landscaper was enjoying herself in her vibrating chair while under the effects of the Irresistible Temptation aphrodisiac. Although the thunder sounds of the Ultimate Quest completion had distracted her slightly, she was still determined to finish getting off. Since her original plan was to jump the sole survivor of the fountain battle, she needed to hurry it up a little bit though. Too under-the-influence to really care too much about being proper, Landscaper slid a hand down the front of her pants in order to finish herself off. With direct contact it didn't take her too much longer to get what she wanted. The quest completion ding on her phone went off once she climaxed, although a not-insignificant part of Landscaper's brain was wondering just how exactly the showrunners knew for certain that she did. If only she knew that there were a handful of infrared cameras across the mall to watch for exactly that sort of thing.

Once she finally came down and relaxed, she felt herself fully rejuvenated and ready for action. After she started thinking clearly again, she realized that she now had a huge advantage over the other girls with her Irresistible Temptation Vape Sprayer. She knew first-hand how strong that stuff was, and because eliminating enemies now required them to physically get off it was invaluable to have access to an aphrodisiac weapon. She imagined the other girls struggling to finish off enemies who were dry as a bone and who barely ever got off even for their lovers. It made Landscaper giggle a little bit to imagine someone's hand getting tired after 10 minutes of rubbing a pussy while screaming "Why won't you just CUM??"

She was about to head out of the smoke store when she remembered to take a look around first for anything else she might want. Considering she was originally here looking for a THC vape, she was still checking to see if one was for sale. Landscaper didn't actually have any spending money, but she figured she could "hit and run" so to speak. Sure enough she found what she was looking for, and after 3 deep inhales she could already feel her nerves soothing away.

After finding her weed vape and hitting it, she also managed to notice a Treasure Map in one of the incense holders. That got Landscaper's attention, as now she was more interested in finding the hidden treasure than she was trying to jump the fountain girl. Besides, technically Landscaper only had to eliminate one person total to win if she waited until the end. That might bring problems if she gets a security guard sent after her for being the last one without an elimination, but oddly enough Landscaper was much more worried about fellow entrants than any guards. In her life's experience, security guards were usually pretty incompetent and she was quite good at sneaking past them.

She opened up the map of the mall, literally drawn with colored gel pens and very abstract. The three stores that were shown were not given their correct names, but were instead labeled "Shoshone Indians", "Emotional Damage", and "Teatime for Madmen". The marked stores were then used as reference points to identify the target location, which was not given a name. The map also had a handwritten sentence on the bottom which said "Christmas is the key to all things in this mall".

Landscaper started putting her clever mind to work. Rich people underestimate how intelligent their laborers are, especially immigrant workers, but Landscaper was in no way dumb. She also enjoyed little puzzles. The first store she identified was Shoshone Indians, pronounced shoe-shon-e. That had to mean Foot Locker, which sells shoes. Directly across from Foot Locker was "Emotional Damage", which Landscaper figured out to mean Hot Topic where emos shop. The third store was a bit confusing, but just its location right next to Foot Locker helped Landscaper figure out that "Teatime for Madmen" meant Lids, the hat store. With the three reference points identified, she could orient the map correctly to see where the three arrows were pointing: CM Games. She would just need to head over that way and find where the lock box was. All of the entrants had been briefed earlier about the lockboxes using 4 digit passcodes and that the maps would tell the codes. It took Landscaper much longer than it should have taken (probably from the weed), but eventually she figured out the clue and that "Christmas is the key" meant "1225". She wondered if it was actually telling the truth and that the same code opened all three lockboxes.

One way or other, Landscaper, or as she was now calling herself in her head "Dread Captain Grasscut", set off in search of hidden treasure in this mall full of madwomen set on stripping one-another. She hoped the booty would be worth it, and would assist her in getting access to even more booty of a different kind.

After making her wish at the cost of all three of her allies, Waitress found herself wanting to locate a partner that she could actually keep around until the end. Her last ally Gymnast was behind her moaning loudly from the water jets spraying up against her lips, resigned to her fate as a decoration/torture victim from now on. Waitress realized in the aftermath of everything that happened that she was really good at manipulating and deceiving people in a group setting, and part of her wondered if she should press her luck and try that strategy again. On the other hand, finding one lone person to recruit was probably easier, although it ran a bigger risk of the other person just attacking her since they would have less to worry about in that moment. One thing for sure: Waitress wanted to spend her huge stack of cash on items to help her out in battle, considering her compact-size hot sauce bottle was really low now. Waitress did manage to remember about her sticky foam grenade, though, and picked that back up from the ground finally.

She ran over to the Map Kiosk shortly after reclaiming her grenade, wanting to get a lay of the land quickly. The Map Kiosk showed her that there were only two other girls on the entire inner circle of the mall: Photographer on the Foot Locker sign right next to her current position, and some other girl in the Smoke Store on the far other side. Everyone else was in the outer ring, including three girls in Macy's. One thing that confused Waitress, though, is that she only saw 10 dots including herself...when there should be 11. She counted twice just to make sure, but one of the dots was clearly missing from this map. Somehow, maybe a quest reward, one of the other entrants had to have gotten a stealth buff. That knowledge scared the crap out of Waitress, making her worry about a ninja ambush from out of nowhere. She gave a prayer for #11 to just be hiding in some corner because that was far less stressful for her to deal with.

Realizing that she was relatively safe for now, Waitress decided to finally have a little chat with her "ally" Photographer. Waitress didn't actually worry about being attacked by Photographer, partially because she'd probably break a leg trying to jump off of that sign. Waitress didn't have even the slightest clue how to safely fight her up there and wasn't in a big hurry to try.

"Hey Photographer!" she called out "Thanks for the help with Pro Wrestler. Also screw you for kill-stealing Intern, but I guess it all worked out in the end. Do you wanna actually join up with me? You and I could probably take down all of the others and up our chances for that million dollars"

Photographer made a "snirk" sound before responding "No. One hundred percent no. I've literally watched you betray every other ally you've had today"

Waitress shrugged "Ok, that's fair."

Photographer, still taking pictures of something in the distance, continued "Don't get me wrong, it's been fantastic. You gave me some amazing shots and angles, so many emotions running through all of your faces. The look of pain and betrayal all over Intern's face was priceless in the moment you turned on her, and I caught that moment perfectly. In her eyes she knew that she was helpless and about to be stripped naked and humiliated the very SECOND you pointed to her. The pain was intense because she had spared you earlier. The looks from Gymnast during her own betrayal were a roller coaster of heartbreak and fantasy fulfilment mixed together in such a rare and amazing way, the type of emotion that just can't be faked by Hollywood. Even Pro Wrestler was shocked and enraged when you tricked her, as she didn't see it coming at all for some reason. You gave me those presents, so thank you. But no, I'd rather trust a velociraptor than you."

Waitress, getting annoyed and almost a little ashamed of her deeds replied "Ok, I get it! So what's your plan here? Hide up there forever until the match is over?"

Photographer flatly answered "Yep. I'm not inside of a store, so I'm not breaking any loitering laws. None of you girls can get me up here. I'll come down and beat the last one left in the end. Until then, I want to continue filling my photo album with unique shots. Speaking of which, you want to pose for me? I've got money, and thanks to you I can't even eliminate you with pictures anymore so you wouldn't need to keep anything on."

Waitress shot back "No I'm not going to pose for you! Or strip for you! Are you crazy?"

Emotionlessly, Photographer responded "That's between myself and my therapist, and she is sworn to secrecy by HIPPA laws. If you're not going to pose, could you kindly leave me alone then? You're such a distraction right now and it's messing with my ability to focus on Landscaper now that she's done getting off and is on the move. Go out there and DO things again, if you don't mind."

Waitress was honestly stunned at Photographer's laid back disrespect, but she filed that away in her mind to process the reveal that Landscaper was nearby. Waitress quickly jumped in and out of Foot Locker to add its quest to her phone to look at later, and then ran over to the Map Kiosk. Sure enough, the dot from Smoke Store was moving around the inner circle towards Hot Topic and the Gap. She was moving pretty quickly, not checking the stores at all. Waitress couldn't figure out what she was looking for, but her only guess was that she was heading towards the only Map Kiosk in the inner circle...aka, where she was standing right now. Waitress decided to hide in the Arcade nearby and make a plan. If Landscaper tried to read the Map Kiosk, Waitress could potentially ambush her with a surprise attack. That said, she might prefer to join forces instead, and with the other girl's help she might even be able to take down that smug Photographer from up on her perch.

Once inside the Arcade she finally brought up her phone to browse quests. Before she even got to the quests, she saw a video sent from Video Blogger earlier. Curious, she watched the video of Stylist's pussy lips being made to talk like a puppet, and even showing her hair cut off. Accountant was also in the video naked with short hair holding Stylist down, which was weird. The scene was also weirdly HOT with Stylist's brutal humiliation and whining, getting Waitress much more steamed than she was ready for. She 100% was downloading that video to her personal phone after the contest was over. What stuck with Waitress the most was the fact that she distinctly remembered Accountant being eliminated way back at the start of her fountain fight, and Stylist wasn't taken out until much much later. Also the video seemed to imply that Stylist had beaten Accountant and was responsible for cutting Accountant's hair. She could easily tell that the girls were all in Apple with the bright white background. Was there something in the Apple Store that let Accountant come back for revenge? Not only that, but the Map Kiosk didn't show any entrants at all anywhere close to Apple. While she was pretty confused on the details, Waitress at least made the assumption that VB was the invisible entrant. That detail, mixed with the sadistically sexy video she sent out, made Waitress strongly desire an alliance with her. She Imagined the possibilities of having an invisible ally who could ambush her enemies from behind while she distracted them. Waitress knew that she was a fantastic distraction. She was also imagining the erotic possibilities from having a naughty partner in crime who could think of things like using a woman's vagina as a puppet!

Finally getting around to the quests themselves, the Food Court said "Free food and drink! Do whatever you wish with it. The "Snack Shack" displays nude pictures of every girl as they are eliminated and lists the victor in each case." which made Waitress mad because that would have been useful information earlier to stop Pro Wrestler's rampage if she had only thought to check her phone during all of that craziness. That being said, Waitress is extremely happy that Pro Wrestler is gone, since if the match came down to just the two of them in the end it would've been a slaughter. Foot Locker's quest was "Referee for officiating battles. Eliminate an enemy in Foot Locker to earn the Foot Lock shoes which use magnets to make removing your bottoms extremely difficult.", which was interesting for Waitress. She made a mental note to eliminate Photographer in there whenever she got the chance.

Lastly, the Arcade, where she was now, read "Trade clothing for tokens. Buy a Zip-Tie Gun with 200 tickets." At first Waitress had no intention of trading her clothes for anything, considering she doesn't even have any underwear on. A few seconds later, however, a light bulb went off in Waitress's head as it occurred to her that she could trade off OTHER people's clothes, and there was a whole ton of clothing items scattered around the fountain area now. Winning a Zip-Tie Gun would be invaluable, so she had to accomplish this at almost any cost to up her chances of winning. Not to mention, the bondage options of one of those things are without peer, so she could take her time with some truly mortifying humiliations of her victims once they were helpless enough.

Waitress, looking out the entrance of the Arcade stealthily, watched as Landscaper sprinted into CM Games for some reason. There was nobody in there, so Waitress couldn't figure out why Landscaper was in such a rush to get to that store specifically. Either way, Waitress had to make her move while she had the chance. Before talking to Landscaper about an alliance, Waitress wanted to be heavily armed...just in case. She ran back to the fountain area to pick up Gymnast's torn leotard, Pro Wrestler's tights and underwear, and Intern's dress clothes and undies. This gave Waitress a total of 9 clothing items, which was certainly enough for her to win enough tickets. She ran back to the Arcade as fast as she could, making sure to return before Landscaper left CM Games next door. Years of conquering Chuck E Cheese as a kid were about to pay off big time!

Video Blogger was watching the contest on her phone's new map app while hiding in the back of Justice, narrating everything as usual "Ok guys, so here's just an update for anyone tuning in recently now that the fountain thing is done and the wish is made. So I'm feeling very blessed right now and lucky, because none of the others are even close to me. The closest is whoever eliminated Lawyer in Abercrombie and Fitch, but whoever that girl is doesn't seem to want to leave the southeast corner of the mall at all. It looks like she's just searching all of the kids stores for now. I guess I can't judge, since I'm sitting alone in the southwest corner. It's nice to get left alone once you have that first elimination that saves you from getting a security guard on your butt.

One of the only other girls close to me is in the theater way up there, and I'm pretty sure she's the one who eliminated Teacher. Maybe Cop too since she was walked down from that direction as well, unless Teacher got Cop. Either way, if either of those two girls come in here, their victims will show up to get revenge. That will be pretty fun, although I'm a little nervous about the fact that I now have to make people orgasm to eliminate them! Don't get me wrong, as a proud and out 'le dollar bean' I have skills with these fingers and no complaints from anyone they've touched. Also it'll be super hot to masturbate sexy girls like that. Still though, that makes it so much harder to win and take much longer, so my partner might run out of time before we're finished. I guess I'm also a little salty that I could've gotten the video app for free if I just waited longer, but I guess my way does let me send videos to the others where the free app doesn't.

Ok so also, the girl who won the fountain fight looks to be fighting the girl in front of Foot Locker. That girl doesn't take breaks! Whoever she is, she's pretty intimidating. I mean wow, she beat Pro Wrestler, or at least she and Gymnast did. Either way, still wow. Hopefully the other girl can beat her. Actually...ok, so now the fountain girl is moving away from the other one? I don't get it. I thought they were fighting, but now the fountain girl is moving away. That's so weird. Is that Foot Locker girl just hidden or something? And now the girl in Smoke Store is moving really fast up north, and the fountain girl is going into the Arcade.

Actually you know, it occurs to me that it's really pointless for me to commentate on the map to you guys, because everyone watching the stream can actually watch the other girls doing whatever it is they're doing. Like, you guys probably know what the heck is going on in Macy's with the three girls in there this whole time without eliminating anyone. I don't have a clue over here, I'm staring at literal dots. All I can say is that it's starting to really look like I might remain undiscovered until the finals, and I have to admit that I am perfectly ok with that."

Video Blogger was silent for about 15 seconds before feeling off by not entertaining her followers enough. She then sat her stolen personal camera/webcam on a nearby shelf and started doing some slow, sexy, thirst trap style dancing. "This is my treat for anyone still here with me and not watching the others instead"
Executionus

The Thirst Games 2 -- Part 12

Post by Executionus »

Part 12:

***Boxer and Heiress vs Arborist Part 2***

Heiress and Boxer were both searching Macy's for tools which could possibly remove Arborist's belt. The store mostly sells clothing items and basic life accessories, but there was a small section for kitchen items which Boxer located. She tried to find a knife of some kind, somehow completely oblivious to why all of the knives and sharp objects were removed from the shelves. Ironically, Boxer managed to locate a Wanted Card pinned on a display fridge, even though she was actually trying to find something useful for her current enemy. Meanwhile Heiress checked out the beauty section, and fairly quickly found a pair of scissors. These were fairly weak scissors, meant for hair, but it beat nothing.

While the two of them were gone, Arborist frantically tried to escape from her restraints. These straps were no joke though, professional grade. The harness on this star was basically of tree climbing harness caliber, and nothing was budging no matter how she pulled or twisted. Arborist kept staring at the ropes that hooked to the top three points of the star and then went up into the rafters on what looked like a track. It took her a little bit to figure this out, but eventually it dawned on her that this star is rigged up so that when the quest completes, it will lift up and be paraded through the store! This is obviously a Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade reference, but it would also be massively degrading and humiliating. Arborist, a lifelong hippie, was going to be paraded naked through a store strapped to a corporate logo if she didn't escape fast.

When Heiress returned with scissors in hand, Arborist again tried to escape as hard as she could. Pulling like mad wasn't working though, wasn't accomplishing anything at all. She realized finally that she needed to actually push her arm into the restraint, not pull against it, in order to maybe give her hand the flexibility needed to bend and grab the cuff itself. Her years of experience with strap harnesses was going to help her get this one unhooked. She started working carefully on this tactic when Heiress got close to her, and she did her best to hide what she was doing.

Heiress soothingly ordered "Now please don't move around like that when I'm actually cutting your belt off or else I might cut you by accident. I don't want to, you know, cut you open or anything. I'm not completely heartless. Or you could just tell me the passcode for a safer way to get this off of you."

Arborist replied "This is a leather belt, and those are ultrathin hair scissors. Those scissors won't cut through this. You would actually be better off with kids scissors, moron"

Heiress angrily crossed her arms "Well we'll just see then, won't we?"

The rich girl slid the little scissors over the belt, and tried to close it, but her technique was awful. She was acting as if she expected to cut the belt in one single chop like it was paper, rather than trying to saw her way through it. This wasn't even close to working, and Heiress gave up after about 10 seconds.

"Fine!" she yelled "Boxer is stronger than me. I'll let HER try it when she gets back. Or maybe she found something else we can use that'll work better."

Boxer finally did return, holding a pair of decent-sized kitchen scissors. These were at least stronger than what Heiress had, so Arborist was a little less confident now. She worked her right hand around carefully, trying to inch her fingers in such a way as to grab the strap for the cuff. If she could just get a decent grip on it she could pull it loose enough to pull that hand free, and then use that hand to free the rest of her limbs.

Boxer softly rubbed Arborist's bare tummy "Please hold still, Arborist. These are sharp and I really don't want to hurt you, ok?"

Arborist retorted "You punched me out cold. Twice"

Looking a little guilty, Boxer replied "You know what I mean! I don't want to hurt you for real"

Boxer then tried her hand at cutting, and was actually making a little bit of progress. This was going super slow though, partially because Boxer's cutting technique wasn't all that much better than Heiress'. After 30 seconds of work there was only a slight cut on the bottom of the belt, slicing about 5% of the way.

Boxer gave up, setting the scissors down on a table. "I'm sorry. This is hard! We're wasting so much time on her. Would it be better to just leave her here and go buy those knucks from 1001 gifts like we planned?"

Heiress coldly replied "Doubtful. If she ever got free, she'd come after us, possibly with an ally of her own. She's too dangerous for us to not finish off here and now at all costs."

It was around this time when the thunder went off, and the new elimination condition was announced. All three women went white in shock. Heiress, who flirts around with girls but is perfectly straight, had very little idea how to actually get another girl off and was quite nervous about doing it herself. If nothing else, she was positive that pussy juice would ruin her nails. Boxer's face went red, barely believing what she just heard. Could she even do that to someone? She wasn't sure she could. She felt like she would actually faint if she was trying to masturbate another woman. And worse...did this mean that in order to let Heiress win, that she would have to let Heiress make her cum in front of everyone? Boxer is pretty sure that she's straight, even if she does feel a strong attraction to Heiress and even if she gets flustered and aroused by other naked girls. Arborist being topless has been making Boxer feel funny this whole time, but that's just looking. It's not touching. Boxer has never had a single orgasm in her life that was caused by another person, male or female. Thinking about having her first time be a woman, and massively public, was starting to make Boxer lightheaded. She might need out of this deal somehow.

Arborist was also scared to a whole new level, realizing that if she didn't get out of here fast that she was going to be forced to orgasm on live television while her legs were tied apart and her pussy was filmed in HD up close. The announcement sent her into a pretty big panic state. Arborist actually started to cry a little "Noooo. This isn't fair! Two on one isn't right"

Boxer felt very guilty seeing Arborist tear up and look so defeated, so she put a hand on her shoulder and told her "It's ok. It'll be ok, I promise. Just tell us the code for the belt, and Heiress will make sure that you feel really good for the elimination. Trust me, she can make someone feel very intense very easily"

Heiress then spoke up "Hold on! Who is saying that I was going to be the one to stimulate her? What makes you think I have even the slightest experience in the matter?"

Boxer blushed "I..uh...you...earlier"

Heiress smirked "Look, my experience teasing people and even contact with men not-withstanding (which I will not elaborate upon) I am a heterosexual woman who has never touched a woman in that way before. If you think such things are taboo in America, where I come from those actions are often seen as actually criminal. Doing that act on camera might legitimately hurt my family's business. Besides it's gross and I don't want another woman's...liquid...on my hands. I'm not touching her down there, you have to do it"

Stunned, Boxer whined "But ma'am! I have no experience, none. Not even with men. I don't even have much experience with, uh, myself. I can't do this! I think I would pass out or throw up from the nerves of trying to do that with a girl"

Heiress then responded "You'll be fine. Once you start you won't pass out. You've been blushing every time you looked at me in the bath, or her topless. It's pretty obvious that you are attracted to women, so you'll have to be the one to do the sex act. Once you start you'll probably enjoy it"

Boxer was solid red just imagining it, shivering "No, I...that's so naughty. I can't do that. Not with my hands for sure!"

Heiress sighed "Maybe this place sells those little vibrating massagers. That would make things easier for sure"

Boxer went speechless. She had used those on sore joints for years and had always secretly fantasized about touching one to her girly parts for the thrill of it, but she never had the guts to actually do it. Doing it to somebody else was going to be an intense feeling. She was feeling very dizzy and surprisingly horny from all of this going on.

Arborist then butted in "Boxer. If you're planning to let her win, doesn't that mean you have to let her make you cum on camera? Everyone you've ever known in your life, watching your virgin pussy getting off from another woman's touch for the first time. I'll bet your coach watches it, and your training partners. Probably your entire high school too. Is that really worth what she's paying you?"

Heiress snapped "Don't you dare try to turn my pretty pugilist against me! She is a good girl and would never dream of turning on me. And for the record: With how much I am paying her, a little bit of embarrassment is more than worth it. You'd probably give me the belt code and submit to public orgasm for a fraction of it. Isn't that right, Boxer dear?"

Boxer was already losing her ability to stand, so she sheepishly replied "I don't know! I...I have to sit down" She then sat on the floor and started breathing loudly and sweating. Boxer didn't know if she wanted to run or cum, but it was probably some mixture of the two.

The look on Boxer's face was one of deep crisis, and Heiress realized that her ally was growing dangerously close to a serious freakout and possibly even a fight-or-flight panic attack. This would be very bad for Heiress's chances of winning. She had no choice, she needed to take control of things quickly and get Arborist to stop making Boxer nervous. She needed that damn belt code, but she wasn't wanting to actually bribe Arborist for it. Besides, Arborist probably wouldn't believe her enough to agree. Instead, Heiress decided that she needed to torture the information out of her.

Quickly Heiress declared "It's ok, dear, you sit down and rest. I've had enough of this treehugger. I'm going to MAKE you talk! I'm going to torture you until you scream the code out loud for me."

Nervously, Arborist repeated "Torture?"

Heiress smiled smugly "Yes" and then she started tickling Arborist's trapped foot. In her head, this was brilliant. Arborist would thrash and laugh and scream for mercy, eventually giving them the code. In reality, however, Arborist sat there stone-faced as Heiress tried. She's always been tough as nails when she wanted to be. It didn't help that Heiress kept accidentally scratching Arborist's foot with her long fancy nails.

Arborist mocked "So, is that it? Can I go now?"

Heiress whined "For crying out loud, this is hopeless."

Standing back up and needing some air, Boxer offered "I'm going to check again to find something to cut that off with. You can keep trying to tickle her or something"

Once Boxer was out of sight of the other two, Heiress gave up even trying to tickle Arborist and just walked aimlessly around in frustration. She made the mistake of turning her back on Arborist for too long.

Arborist had been working her right wrist around the cuff for the last minute or so, pushing it through so that she could bend it back effectively. She had been waiting for the best opportunity to make her move, which was now. She hooked the strap with her fingertips and pulled it, managing to unlatch it and free her right hand. With Heiress still looking the other direction, Arborist unhooked her forehead and left wrist next. A couple seconds later, her waist and feet were free as well. The mostly-naked Arborist was free of the Macy's star at last!

Before Heiress ever turned around, she was grabbed from behind in a very strong bearhug with one hand over her mouth. Arborist whispered into her ear "If you scream or call for help, I'll hurt you. I don't like violence, but I'll do it if you make me!"

Heiress was not about to call that bluff, since these two girls have the largest strength gap in the contest and the delicate Heiress knew it for certain. Arborist then lifted Heiress's little black dress over her head like it was nothing, showing off Heiress's risqué black lingerie. Arborist would've liked to put the dress on herself, but to say that the two girls were different sizes was an understatement and that dress was already tight on skinny-little Heiress. Arborist quickly dragged the half-naked Heiress to the star logo and strapped her in, spreading all of her limbs apart. She could no longer move, and there was no chance that someone like her was breaking free of these straps. Heiress always wanted to be a big star...and now she was.

Not wasting time because she knew Boxer could come back at any minute, Arborist grabbed the scissors sitting nearby which had been used on her earlier. While Heiress whined quietly in embarrassment, Arborist cut off her panties to reveal her smooth pussy, which had been given the full-Brazilian grooming process before the contest. Heiress felt that just in case it was seen, it should look its absolute best. Arborist was about to put away the scissors, but then changed her mind suddenly and cut off Heiress's bra too. Heiress's perky C cup breasts and round tan nipples popped out, with their unstoppable firmness not affected in the slightest by the loss of her bra. Arborist actually found herself quite upset about just how fantastic Heiress looked, not a single flaw anywhere head to toe. It was obvious that Heiress spent good money on her looks, and never needing to work for a living helped too. With salt and jealousy in her veins, Arborist took Heiress's full-frontal picture for the bonus money, and then took a pussy closeup picture even though that doesn't eliminate people anymore.

Heiress was blushing, but couldn't help but sell herself in this moment "Well...here I am! Do you like what you see? I imagine the chats are losing it right now" She was beginning to feel the rush of being fully naked, spread, and exposed on live TV in front of millions of her fans creaming themselves.

Arborist shrugged "Nope, I'm not into women either, just like you two. It's honestly always bugged me, and right now it would probably come in handy to be bi. Oh well."

With dread on her heterosexual face, Arborist moved her hand to Heiress's pussy and started rubbing it. Heiress accidentally gasped loudly when she was first touched, but then went back to trying to stay quiet out of fear that Arborist might still hurt her. Heiress was a wuss when it came to pain, so she would legitimately rather be made to get off in public rather than take a punch from a girl twice her size who juggles logs for fun. That being said, Heiress wasn't giving up completely. She knew Boxer would be back to save her eventually. All she had to do was hold out and not cum until then. Even though she was getting really horny from her public nudity. Even though the perfectly-straight Arborist's finger technique was somehow better than the two loser rich boys she'd been with in the past since she could actually locate a clit. Even if it was going to be a massive struggle to hold it in, Heiress was determined to actually resist getting off until her pretty pugilist could return and save the day.

Arborist rubbed and rubbed, trying to go as fast as possible to get this over with before Boxer came back. Arborist had already lost to Boxer twice (once with help) and her massive headache told her she was really not wanting to go for round 3. She could tell that Heiress was resisting her, and it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why. Arborist had no good way of telling how aroused Heiress was or how close she was due to her complete lack of sexual experience with another woman. She just kept going at it hard and fast and assumed that Heiress squirming around in her restraints was a good sign.

Elsewhere, Boxer had picked up a basic wand massager she found, since Heiress had mentioned using a massager on Arborist. Afterwards she was looking up and down the kitchen section again, looking for bigger scissors this time. Eventually she noticed these large ones in a weird location which were marked "poultry shears". Boxer legitimately had no idea what giant scissors had to do with cooking chicken, but these were perfect. Boxer knew that these bad boys would slice through a thin leather belt in no time.

Arborist was running out of time and she could feel it. One hand on Heiress's pussy, the other holding the phone filming it and streaming it live, this new elimination requirement was so much slower than just a single picture. She needed Heiress to cum quickly somehow, even if she was resisting it. Without any better ideas, Arborist decided to try dirty talk. She had watched a few Jill Off Instruction porn videos in the past during her "try to force the bi" phase, and she had always found it really hot when the girls talked like that.

"Come on, sexy girl" Arborist seductively moaned for Heiress "Do you like the feeling of my fingers on your wet little pussy, rubbing you and playing with your little teeny weeny clitoris? Is it making you wet to think about all of the boys watching you right now, touching themselves to you?"

Heiress accidentally moaned when she asked her that, which Arborist took as an answer. She continued "You like being played with. You love the attention, all of the guys drooling over your perfect little body. You're lifelong friends with Benedict Wellington right? You know that he's watching you right now, lusting after his favorite oil girl crush. Heh, I think my drilling down here has found some of your oil, either that or you're just happy to feel my touch. Or is it Benedict's touch that you want? Years and years of him wanting your body, and now he gets to see it all and even watch you get off. How does it feel to have your friend Benedict, and all of your other friends, watching you naked right now? They all wish they could be me, standing here, touching your naked body. Feeling your love juices on their fingers. Feeling your warmth down there as you get closer, oh so much closer, to finally having that nice...little...O that you want. Won't you cum for me, darling? Won't you cum for all of your horny fans?"

Heiress was moaning loudly, repeatedly. Arborist's sexy words added to the constant rubbing was bringing her right to the edge. The camera filming between her legs was a huge turn-on too, as her naughty exhibitionist side was about to get off just imagining what views the men of the world were getting this very moment. The thought of making a million dicks simultaneously cum for her was a crazy rush, a level of attention that almost no human being on this planet had ever achieved. She was barely holding on, any second now she was going to lose it. Her voice was getting louder, purring wildly.

Meanwhile Arborist was ashamed and humiliated from actually performing a sex act on some spoiled bourgeoisie 0.1%er in front of the entire world. Worse, she was enthusiastically egging her on with seductive dirty talk. The fact that Heiress was getting off to her, despite that being her objective, actually made Arborist feel a little dirty inside. Amazingly, Arborist was actually more humiliated during this masturbation adventure than the naked, exposed, and dripping Heiress was. She wanted it over already, and not just because of the Boxer threat. She remembered her favorite finishing technique from those videos: the cum countdown. She also remembered seeing that in the first event with Slut and Band Geek and how that worked to make Band Geek cum hard.

Arborist seductively announced "I'm going to count down from 10 now, and when I hit zero, all of your fans are going to cum for you...and at the same time, you are going to cum for all of them."

Heiress gasped. She couldn't hold out from that, she had no chance. Her body was passing the point of no return just from the suggestion of doing it.

Arborist rubbed faster than ever before while she counted "10...9...8...7...6..."

Heiress was no longer staying quiet at all, loudly moaning which could be heard all over the store. Her defenses were gone as she fell into her oncoming wave of pleasure.

Arborist continued "5...4...3..."

Suddenly Boxer returned from around the corner, freezing in silence as she saw the sexy Heiress naked and being rubbed to climax. She just froze in place with her mouth open, accidentally getting super horny in an instant from finally seeing her ally's perfect naked body.

Arborist, seeing Boxer, never broke her count "2...1...ZERO! Cum for me, beautiful girl. Cum for us all!"

Heiress squealed in pleasure as she did exactly what Arborist asked of her. She thrashed and gasped as she came, experiencing the best orgasm she's ever gotten from another person before. Boxer watched her cum, watched every second of her 6 seconds of erotic bliss. Watching Heiress cum almost caused Boxer to join her in orgasmic pleasure, coming surprisingly close just from standing there watching something so intensely sexual live and in person for the first time in her life. Seeing it live was a thousand times more intense than watching a porn video.

The intercom read off "Heiress has been eliminated" which was followed by Arborist's phone beeping for the quest completion and a speaker in the Macy's store warning "Please stand clear of the star"

Arborist scrambled to safety and ran away, wanting to avoid Boxer's retaliation for taking out her ally. While running away she entered the romper section and grabbed a greenish khaki-style coverall jumpsuit, quickly putting it on to finally hide her near-nudity. One of Benedict's Boys showed up right after she was dressed to hand her the $20 for the elimination, and Arborist found herself really glad that she got herself covered up before a boy walked in. Sure, that boy obviously saw everything in video and picture form, but it was a slight relief that he didn't see her standing there in person. Once dressed and given her $20 bill, Arborist resumed running away. She didn't even really know where she was running to, she just didn't want to risk yet another fight with Boxer without a good plan. Her phone got a notification for the Halftime announcement, but she wasn't looking at it yet.

As she exited Macy's, she saw her rope still laying on the floor and picked it up to take it with her as she fled. She also picked up her discarded suspender pants and sports bra, deciding to change back into those when she was safe (wearing the romper over them).

Meanwhile Heiress came down from her intense orgasm and felt the cables attached to the Macy's star logo start to pull upwards. She and the star were being pulled upright instead of horizontal, which quickly put all of Heiress's full-frontal nudity on display. Boxer finally recovered from her shock and stunned state as she ran to help Heiress.

Boxer frantically pleaded "Miss I'm sorry! I failed you. What happened? How did she escape? Let me get you out of there"

One of Benedict's Boys blocked Boxer though when she tried to unhook Heiress "No, don't do that. If you mess with her restraints she might fall and be hurt. She's eliminated and this store is closed now, so you'll need to leave."

Heiress finally caught her breath from her orgasm "Boxer, dear, it's ok. You've been a fantastic bodyguard, unbelievably loyal and trustworthy, but Arborist escaped and got me while you were gone. I didn't even see how she got free. It's ok though. I didn't really need to win this contest. I'm sure I will have loads of new fans after all of this. Honestly, Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian didn't get famous at all until after they leaked sex tapes. I always knew this was the way. You should go win the contest now! Nobody can defeat you."

Heiress and her star were locked onto the track now, being paraded through the store like she was a parade float during the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. There were cameras all over aimed perfectly to watch the show, which was being streamed online. She wouldn't be walked to the security station until after she made a lap.

Boxer couldn't reach any higher than Heiress's knee, but she softly rubbed Heiress's bare leg and told her "I'll try. You take care of yourself, ma'am. People always demonize oil tycoons and rich girls, but under all of that ego and vanity you're a good person inside. Never forget that part of you. It made me a fan of you, and hopefully many others too."

Heiress smiled "Thank you. Now go! The Thirst Games is parading me like the star that I am and I need to make sure the cameras catch all of my best angles. I have to make sure that I create several wallpaper-worthy images while on this star to beat out Kim's champagne butt and Miley's wrecking ball"

As Boxer finally started to leave the store, she chose to actually buy the wand massager because she knew that it would be extremely useful when trying to eliminate someone else. She also decided to buy the poultry shears, because Boxer had unfinished business with Arborist and those scissors would spell the hippie girl's doom. These purchases reduced Boxer to only $10, but she didn't feel like she'd need to buy anything else soon anyway. She honestly didn't think she'd need plastic knucks in order to beat the other girls, especially with both Cop and Pro Wrestler already gone. First things first, though, Boxer was going to hunt Arborist, and that Wanted Card she found earlier made it so that no matter where Arborist ran, Boxer could find her and take her out.

Link to Part 13
Last edited by Executionus on Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Executionus

The Thirst Games 2 -- Part 12

Post by Executionus »

Author's notes:

Ok, so I wanted to discuss a couple points about part 12's insane behind-the-scenes shenanigans just so that everybody can share in my amusement. Spoilers for Part 12 follow, obviously, and I'll mention a little bit about where this seems to be leading events in the future.

Now just to begin with, what happened in this part was not even REMOTELY what I expected, the biggest disconnect that I've had this contest (probably the biggest of both). To explain part of my process when running Thirst Game events, I keep basic notes about what I expect from each entrant every time I reach a certain point in the timeline, in order to help me keep track of when these girls interact with each other. I try to avoid plot holes that way. Because the events in Macy's would likely lead to girls exiting the store and heading towards other entrants nearby (like Horse Jockey and Fitness Instructor) I needed to be certain to complete their part before I flashed over to those other two, just to make sure the events didn't conflict. In this contest I've been making new notes every time I make a new map, which I do once every character has caught up in time.

My note for Macy's was "Heiress and Boxer try to eliminate Arborist, likely fail and give up heading to 1001 Gifts. Arborist tries to escape before Horse Jockey shows up once she's alone". You notice that this note was way off? Yep, I noticed that too. So what happened? As I am writing the very beginning of this part I wrote the line "The harness on this star was basically of tree climbing harness caliber". Suddenly it hit me like a truck: Arborist has the most experience of all 20 entrants when it comes to professional harnesses, and therefore would be peerless at escaping them. Somehow my genius ass did not think about that until the literal moment that I wrote that line into the story (it wasn't even mentioned as an advantage in her character sheet either, so FumblingGaze didn't think about that either). She couldn't escape handcuffs, but harness straps are a huge part of her career and she would know them inside and out. This meant that Arborist escaping was actually inevitable, the only variable was time.

The other detail was when she would attempt to escape. Trying to break free with Boxer standing there was pointless since Boxer would punch her lights out long before she got every limb free, so Arborist would have to wait until Boxer left (with or without Heiress) before making a serious attempt. This wildly changed how this part was turning out, since it came down to the major differences in personality between Boxer and Heiress. Boxer is cautious and her mentality (and fighting style) center around always being on the move. Heiress, meanwhile, is spoiled rotten and hates not getting her way, which makes her stubborn and prone to tunnel vision. Boxer couldn't stand sitting around trying to deal with Arborist, while Heiress couldn't stand giving up. It was going to lead to them splitting up for a time. Considering Arborist saw Heiress as her archrival, this was going to motivate Arborist to eliminate the rich girl even if it put her at increased risk of Boxer catching her. And thusly, this part went wildly differently from how I originally expected it to go.

This change will change Horse Jockey's fate from what I was expecting for her next, because Horse Jockey was waiting to engage a 1 on 1 fight with somebody from Macy's. That isn't happening anymore, since Arborist ran to the inner circle (which I haven't mentioned in-story yet, but she did) and Boxer will pursue her. It's a good thing that I hadn't done anything with Babysitter yet this round, since her fate just changed too due to being the closest to HJ soon. Butterfly effect is a bitch.

And then there's the chaos that is the inner circle. Arborist chose to go that way as an attempt at escaping Boxer (she doesn't know Boxer has a Wanted Card). She chose the inner circle in the hopes of blending in with the map dots in that region and having Boxer go after the wrong person. It would've worked without the card, with Boxer accidentally going after Horse Jockey as the closest dot to the Map Kiosk. Since Arborist and Boxer are heading to the center where Waitress and Landscaper are, we could seriously be looking at ANOTHER 4 girl melee in the center of the mall. The center is just a killing field this match. I was originally expecting Waitress and Landscaper to be a 1 on 1 situation, but we can toss THAT plan out the window now. This is probably going to be enhanced by the Halftime Announcement (which will come in a future part).

On that note: I'm going to wait to announce Halftime until I've caught the others up in time. The reason being is that it's going to radically change some people's strategies once it hits. Considering Author is likely to make a quest based on it (which I honestly haven't figured out yet) that should also change things.

So yes, this part was very amusing for me overall and I figured you guys would share in my enjoyment of how poorly I can predict my own goddamn story. I think the last time that I ended up being this wrong was in TG1 when Cook and Band Geek joined together after they both sucked so badly at eliminating the other (because both were defense specialists with shit offense). That wildly changed Psycho's fate, and Gamer too, and then led to the Tag Match in the gym.

I also want to spend a little time explaining how I am working the new elimination requirement. So lots of stories on here have a tendency to treat the female orgasm as being something you can achieve in about 15 seconds of stimulation even against an unwilling participant. We all know that isn't all that accurate. I'm going into this contest from now on under the assumption that it is actually possible for entrants to FAIL bringing their victims to climax, or at the least they will struggle with it. These girls will try to resist cumming at all costs, especially if they have a chance to escape somehow (like Heiress waiting on Boxer). Boxer, Landscaper, and Fitness Instructor all being equipped with sexual accessories is a huge advantage for those three girls now. It is now a significant handicap to be straight when trying to pleasure an enemy (which Part 12 saw lots of because all three of them are straight and two have zero experience with girls). It is ironically an advantage being straight when someone tries to get THEM off, because they'll be less turned on and somewhat grossed out by the female contact. Girls like Boxer, Waitress, Author, and Fitness Instructor who are frequently horny are going to be far easier to get off than women like Arborist, Photographer, or the recently-climaxed Landscaper. I actually had it as a very low chance of success for the awkward heteros Boxer or Heiress to bring Arborist to orgasm even if they managed to get her naked, which would've been funny (and might end up happening with someone else later). Boxer picking up a wand massager gives her a better chance of pulling it off now though.

So yeah, this contest will continue to be fun to write. Hopefully everyone continues to enjoy reading it!