Last day of summer vacation Part 1 by Miklotov

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Last day of summer vacation Part 1 by Miklotov

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Miklotov wrote: Last day of summer vacation Part 1 by Miklotov

Gabriella was 17 years old and was about to start her senior year in high school, it was the end of August which meant that the school year would soon start. She was relaxing in the pool in her backyard to enjoy the last days of summer that were left. She knew however that her time to relax would be short, her parents had invited her cousins over for this afternoon and they were always loud and annoying.

She was snapped out of her day dreaming by her mom calling her name.

“Gabby!! Your cousins will be here soon come help me make sure we have everything ready.”

Gabriella sat up in her float slightly, with an annoyed look on her face.

“Mom, this is the last weekend before school, why do I have to do this!?”

Her mother came quickly down the stairs of the deck and to the side of the pool, she obviously was getting angry.

“Gabriella, you get out of the pool right now and help me or you will regret it!”

Gabriella put her head back down and closed her eyes.

“This is my last weekend before school and I want to enjoy it.”

“Gabriella, get out of pool now!!” Her mother yelled.

Gabriella let out a loud exasperated sigh.

“Fine I’m coming.”

She got off the float and climbed out of the pool, she reached for a towel but her mother quickly stopped her.

“No, those towels are for your cousins.”

“Well what the hell am I supposed to use to dry off?” Gabriella asked nastily.

“That’s not my problem Gabby, but you’re not going in my house with a wet bathing suit on.”

She reached over on the railing and grabbed a worn looking white tank top undershirt and threw it to Gabriella.

“Take off your bathing suit and put this on.”

Gabriella stared at her mother incredulously.

“You can’t be serious, I’ll just put my clothes on wet if I can’t have a towel!”

She walked towards the door but her mom again stopped her.

“You absolutely will not, you are not going to drip all over my clean floor and I will not let you ruin brand new clothes that I spent all that money for, now take off your bathing suit and put the shirt on.”

Gabriella stood for a moment unable to comprehend what was going on. She was about to say something when suddenly her mother reached out and pulled the strings of her bikini bottom until the knots came out. The bikini bottoms fell off her body and onto the floor revealing her bald pussy, she quickly tried to scramble to the floor but before she could get them her mom pulled the strings to her top and pulled it off exposing her breasts and leaving her completely naked in the back yard. As Gabriella tried cover herself with her arms and hands her mom gathered up the bikini then tossed the white tank top to her.

“I’m done waiting for you, now put this on!” she yelled.

Gabriela quickly put on the tank top, trying to cover up her nudity as fast as she could. However, the shirt did little to protect her modesty, it was tight and it only came down far enough to just hide her pussy from sight, she could feel the bottom of her butt was still exposed a little, the top half wasn’t much better the shoulders looked frayed like they were ready to come apart and the fact that she was wet made the shirt see through which meant her breasts were still exposed.

“You have got to be kidding me mom!!” she shouted.

“Don’t raise your voice to me, you had your chance to listen but you didn’t.” Her mother shot back.

Gabriella tried to stretch the shirt down to cover herself more but stopped as soon as she heard a ripping sound, the stitching on the left sleeve had pulled away a little.

“This is so ...ing ridiculous!!” she shouted.

Her mother turned around and strode over, her face mere inches from Gabriella’s.

“Excuse me? Did you just swear at me?”

Gabriella didn’t answer she only looked at her mom frightened about what was going to happen next.

“You know what? Now you can wear that shirt for the rest of the day, you’ll get nothing else to wear.”

Gabriella looked horrified.

“But Mom! Everyone is coming over soon I don’t want them to see me like this!”

“I’m practically naked!”

“If you keep talking back to me maybe you just might be naked instead.” Her mother threatened.

“Now be quiet and put out the plates on the patio table.”

Gabriella did as she was told, she didn’t want to risk getting her mom any angrier at her. Maybe, if she just kept quiet her mom would change her mind and let her go put clothes on before anyone arrived at the house.

Unfortunately for Gabriella the day was about to get a whole lot worse.
Anonymous wrote: Great story so far by Anonymous

Just want to read more ;)
Janie wrote: I love it so far by Janie

It's great! Keep it going....
Miklotov wrote: Last day of summer vacation Part 2 by Miklotov

About 10 minutes later Gabriella had finished setting the table, she was careful in her movements to not expose herself any more than she already was.

“OK Mom, I finished setting the table.” She said as nicely as she could without sounding insincere.
Her mother looked over and nodded approvingly.

“Good, now go in the shed and get out the pool toys, your cousins will be here soon and they like the pool toys.”

Gabriella did as she was told and went into the shed, inside she grabbed a couple of fun noodles as well as the dive rings and dive sticks. She brought them out and put them on the table next to the pool.

“Don’t forget to put out the boogie boards with the water guns on them, those are their favorites!”

Gabriella grumbled to herself, she hated those things, mostly because her cousins always insisted on shooting her with them every time. She dared not complain about it though and brought them out of the shed and put them next to the pool.

“Anything else you want me to do Mom?”

“No, I think that’s everything for now.”

“Can I go put some clothes on now?”

Her mother thought about it for a moment.

“No, you are still being punished for not listening and then swearing at me.”

Gabriella was going to protest but she thought better of it.

“You also better be nice to your cousins today, I better not hear anything about you being mean to them or else.”

Gabriella was about to speak when she heard a car pull up into the driveway. She could hear her cousins Emma and JP fighting with each other as they got out of the car. JP and Emma were 14 and 13, they loved nothing more than getting her into trouble too.

“Oh god this is going to be a long day, not only do I have to deal with those brats but I’m stuck in only this shirt for the rest of the day.” She thought to herself.

She was jolted out of her thoughts by the sound of the back gate bursting open, her cousins running through straight up to her mother.

“Aunt Donna!!” they shouted almost in unison.

They both hugged her and started to ask what was for lunch when they noticed Gabriella.

“Umm, Aunt Donna? Why is Gabby only wearing a t-shirt?” Emma asked.

“Yeah, I can almost see her butt!” exclaimed JP.

Gabriella turned red with embarrassment, she hated the fact that he cousins could see her like this, she was grateful for the fact that the sun and dried her off so the shirt wasn’t see through anymore.

“Gabby decided that she didn’t want to listen to me when I told her to do something, so she is being punished, that shirt is all she gets to wear for the rest of the day.”

They both laughed at Gabriella as her aunt Janie walked through the gate carrying several bags.

“Gabby, go help your aunt with those.” Her mother ordered.

She quickly walked over to meet her aunt, when she reached out to take a bag her shirt road up and exposed her butt and pussy.

Gabriella flinched when she realized and saw that her aunt had noticed too.

“What are you doing child? Why are you wearing only that shirt?” Her aunt asked sternly.

“Umm, I’m being punished for not listening to my mom earlier.” She said turning red again.

“I see, always getting into trouble aren’t you, too bad you can’t behave like my two little angels.” She said rolling her eyes.

“Yeah right, little monsters.” She said under her breath.

Unfortunately for Gabriella her aunt heard her.

“Excuse me? What did you just say to me young lady!?”

Gabriella’s mother walked over to them quickly.

“What’s wrong Janie, what did she do now?” she asked an annoyed look on her face.

“She had the nerve to talk back to me and call my kids monsters!”

Her mother grabbed her by the arm and dragged her over to the picnic table.

“Put down the bag Gabby.” She said now sounding more annoyed than before.

As Gabriella put down the bag, her mother sat down on the bench and then pulled Gabriella down across her knee.

“I warned you to behave, now I’m going to have to spank you in front of your cousins and your aunt”
Gabriella fought against her kicking and trying to get up.

“No mom please don’t that’s humiliating!” she cried.

“The more you keep acting up the worse this is going to be, Emma and JP, come here and help me, one of you hold her arms the other her legs.”

The two happily scurried over eager to see their cousin get punished, JP grabbed her ankles and Emma took hold of her wrists. Gabriella tried to struggle but all three of them were too much for her and the more she struggled the more she felt her legs being opened wider.

“Since you talked back to your aunt and insulted her children I am going to let her spank you while we make sure you don’t move.” Her mother said.

Her aunt pulled up a lawn chair beside her.

“Remember girl, you brought this on yourself.” She said as she grabbed the hem of the shirt and pulled it up to her waist exposing her bare butt.

Gabriella braced herself.

SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK

Each one hurt more and more and she could feel her butt getting hotter and redder.

SMACK
SMACK
SMACK

Her legs flinched with every stroke and she realized to her horror that her legs were being pulled farther and farther apart. Soon her cousin would be able to see everything!

“Mom! JP is making pulling my legs apart! He is going to see everything!” she cried out.

SMACK
SMACK
SMACK

Finally after what felt like an eternity, the punishment stopped. Luckily before JP could see everything.

“Let this be a lesson girl, we better not get any more trouble from you today.” Her aunt said angrily.

She was let go and allowed to get up, she stood up and pulled he shirt down again as far as it would go, she winced a little when the shirt touched her still sensitive butt.

“I’m sorry Aunt Janie, I’m sorry Mom. I’ll try harder to behave.” Gabriella said meekly hoping to calm them down.

After a few minutes her mom and aunt went to work cooking the food, her mom called for her to come over to her.

“Gabriella come here, I need you to hold this tray.”

She quickly came over and took the tray, when she put her arms up her shirt rode up again, making her wince in pain when the fabric rubbed against her still sore bottom.

“What’s wrong Gabby?” Her mother asked.

Gabriella hesitated and was about to answer when her aunt chimed in.

“Isn’t it obvious? That shirt is tight and it hurts her butt every time it moves.”

“Yes, it does hurt a little.” She said.

“No problem we can fix that.” Her aunt said casually.

Gabriella perked up as her aunt walked into the house. Maybe she was going to get her something to wear now. Her hopes were cut short when she came back out with a pair of scissors in her hands.

“Stand still girl, this won’ take long” she said as she knelt down beside her and started cutting up the front of the shirt stopping at her waist. Gabriella stood speechless holding the tray as she then cut all the way around until she came back to the front again pulling away he strip of fabric.

“There we go, now you won’t have to worry about it rubbing up against you anymore.”

Gabriella looked down in horror, she was now completely naked from the waist down. She shuddered as she felt the breeze
against her bare butt and pussy.

She wanted nothing more than for this day to end, but as she was soon to find out, it was far from over.