Stories about female cops?

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
Csquared

Stories about female cops?

Post by Csquared »

I've seen them show up as minor characters in stories, but I'm surprised no one's fully explored that.

A female cop pulls someone over, maybe a dominant woman, and through the course of the stop, the cop is slowly stripped out of her uniform, made to give up her gun, badge, ID. Maybe she's left there and has further adventures, maybe she's put in the trunk and taken somewhere for training.

I wish I was talented enough to write it.
Mariax

Re: Stories about female cops?

Post by Mariax »

You know this idea has actually inspired me and got my creative juices flowing. I am way out of practice as a writer but posted several stories on Amazon a few years ago before I discovered this community. This prompt might be just the idea I've been looking for to throw my hat in the ring as a writer here. No promises but I will give it a go.
SDS

Post by SDS »

I never wrote it but I once had an idea for as story about a very new and naive Jr Police officer who basically only got the job as she was someones daughter etc. The idea was that she would freak out when some local teens were playing with a BB gun (thinking it a real gun) and the boys end up using her own handcuffs to tie her up and strip her. They basically get away with it as she wouldn't want to tell the rest of the station who already think of her as a joke how she got tricked by a plastic gun.
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

Csquared

Post by Csquared »

Mariax wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:46 pm You know this idea has actually inspired me and got my creative juices flowing. I am way out of practice as a writer but posted several stories on Amazon a few years ago before I discovered this community. This prompt might be just the idea I've been looking for to throw my hat in the ring as a writer here. No promises but I will give it a go.
Glad I could be inspiring! I wish I was talented enough to write it lol. If you need any ideas or help or editing, let me know.
Csquared

Post by Csquared »

SDS wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:35 pm I never wrote it but I once had an idea for as story about a very new and naive Jr Police officer who basically only got the job as she was someones daughter etc. The idea was that she would freak out when some local teens were playing with a BB gun (thinking it a real gun) and the boys end up using her own handcuffs to tie her up and strip her. They basically get away with it as she wouldn't want to tell the rest of the station who already think of her as a joke how she got tricked by a plastic gun.
Sounds amazing! I'd love to read that