Belladona Blogs • Video Blogger’s Story • Sponsored by The Thirst Games

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Humilatron

Belladona Blogs • Video Blogger’s Story • Sponsored by The Thirst Games

Post by Humilatron »

You might know me as Video Blogger, but my story started a lot sooner than the Thirst Games. By the time you see this, the Thirst Games should be out, but I don’t know my fate yet. I wanted to make this story, to tell you my story, the story before I was accepted to the Thirst Games.

My actual channel name is called Belladona Daily. I liked the ring of it, and obviously it’s not my real name. As much as I love my loyal subscribers, I would never be able to tell you my name. I’m writing this before I enter the Thirst Games, but this may be staggered and could possibly not come out until the Thirst Games is already over. If that’s the case, I hope I won! I would NEVER want to be naked on television. I’m not some… hooker. God I wouldn’t be able to do that.

My channel is called Belladona Daily because well it’s my favorite flower and my goal was to post vlogs every day. You can call me Bella. Everyone does.

Anyways, so let me tell you a bit about me. But actually, let me tell you through my videos! After all, I’ve been doing this since I was 16 (in 2014)!

So… I’ve chosen the best of my videos to deliver to you, my fans. And wish me luck in the Thirst Games!

———-

Belladona’s First Vlog

HOLY SHIT! I can’t believe I’m doing this! Hello, Twitch! I’m Belladona Daily and I’m totally going to show you a little sneak into my life every day until the day I die! HAHAHA. Okay, maybe not THAT long but like holy shit. What should we even do today? Oh, I know. Let’s do a question and answer session.

I’ll answer some icebreaker questions and you all can submit more live. Let’s see… okay, the first question is ‘Favorite color?’ Oh that’s a tough question. I really like them all. But a really good color to me is a vibrant blue, you see the sky up there? It’s so pretty! That is my favorite color.

‘Do you prefer men or women?’

Uh…. Men… honestly, I don’t know. I’m only 16 after all. I’ve never really considering my options.

Wow there’s so many of you here! Say hi to YouTube! Basically the way this will work is I stream on Twitch and then upload my an edited version on YouTube so that you can check it out.

I love you guys so much.

——
Okay, honestly. Yikes. I can’t believe I was only 16 in that video. I really thought I had something there, but I didn’t know what would come next. I really didn’t. I of course didn’t even know my true feelings. This next video that I’ll share is from 2015. This was actually my coming out video. I’m sure you all know it very well.
———

Belladona’s Coming Out

Hello, my flowers! Welcome to my stream! Today is actually going to be very different. In fact, we’re just going to sit here in this lovely park in the heart of Seoul. I have something I really want to share with everyone….. you see, I remember in one of my videos that I told you all I didn’t know where I stood but that obviously I love men. But… I had an encounter that really changed everything for me. You see, I… I started thinking back through my life and the people that attracted me the most. I also really thought about my feelings and even further…. I’m sure you all know Danny by now. Many of you have expressed your love for him and your desire for me to be with him, and I want to make you all happy. But…. I don’t feel in love with Danny. And it was that realization that everything clicked. If you haven’t figure it out already, I’m gay! I’m fucking gay! Wow, that’s weird to say out loud. But I’m gay. Sorry, guys. But I have to be honest with you. I, Belladona, am gay.

——
Wow, I was so young. I don’t know what I expected after I came out live on Twitch and even further uploaded it to my channel. But I certainly… I certainly didn’t expect the response I got. I think it was that video that really took my career to the next level. Suddenly I was getting sponsors from all of the LGBTQ+ allied brand. It was amazing. And of course, I also got a lot of backlash. Guys, I don’t know if you realized, but I was the number 1 watched creator in South Korea in 2015. I literally had millions of people watching me. And while many were amazing people, many also said some really nasty things to me. I could never repeat them, and I never acknowledged them. But I saw them. And I just want to remind everyone to be positive towards one another. No matter what happens… there might be some things you learn about me during the Thirst Games. Maybe things you never knew… about me… I just… I just want to make sure that you know that I’m a human being. And I do make mistakes. And I don’t regret anything I’ve decided to do, but if I lose… things are going to change. Hell, if I win, everything is going to change… let’s just get back to the videos.

————

Belladona’s Bad News

I… I don’t know what to do. I’m sorry, I… I just had…my father just… guys, I’m sorry, I can’t… I’m being forced to move out.

————

It was the shortest stream I ever did. I… I don’t know what to say. I can say my father is still the same man he was when I left. In fact, I haven’t contacted him at all since the day I was forced to leave. My mom still talks to me, but… she doesn’t think I should do this. It’s so stupid. I’m sorry… look, I love my parents, but let me spell it out for you all who don’t know what happened. I was kicked out of my home when I was 18 and forced to live elsewhere on my birthday. That’s right. That stream happened on my 18th birthday. I had been looking forward to it for so long. I had everything planned, and then on my birthday, my parents kicked me out of the house. The only person who stuck with me the entire time was my sister. That certainly says a lot doesn’t it? Now I have my own platform where I make millions of followers. And all of you watch. Thank you all for tuning into Belladona Daily or Belladona Blogs (either one works). Follow and subscribe to all my social media accounts! Oh and at some point my website will be updated by the Thirst Game people with links to find me during the Thirst Games, so do check those out.

Oh and if you haven’t already cheer me on in the Thirst Games. Because like I said, this is all pre-recorded, so I have no idea what will come next. You should see pre-scheduled posts and then if I can, I’ll try to record some behind the scenes or something. But if I can’t, I hope I win. If I don’t win… well… then you’ll finally know everything about me. You’ll finally know the truth.
Last edited by Humilatron on Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Executionus

Re: Belladona Blogs • Video Blogger’s Story • Sponsored by The Thirst Games

Post by Executionus »

Interesting to see a backstory/spinoff for VB. The detail that caught my eye the most was her claiming to already make millions. That's insanely rare for streamers of course, but it also makes it weird that she'd choose to enter the Thirst Games at all if she had no need for the money or the extra promotional exposure.
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

I edited slightly. I didn’t mean to imply she had Jeff Bezos money but at the same time if she is the number 1 in South Korea and has a market in other places, then she’d have to have some kind of money.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Humilatron wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:00 pm I edited slightly. I didn’t mean to imply she had Jeff Bezos money but at the same time if she is the number 1 in South Korea and has a market in other places, then she’d have to have some kind of money.
To put things in perspective, Pokimane and Amouranth are only worth about $1.5 mil each and they are world famous hot girl streamers. The top earning stream in all of Twitch is Critical Role and even they only have $9 mil.

These days the money for women comes from Onlyfans, the streams and TikTok vids exist just to draw customers there. A girl I follow has talked about her income before and she only makes a few thousand per month from streams, and over $50k per month from her Onlyfans. Since VB wasn't in that market (yet) she's not going to have as much wealth. There's a reason why almost all attractive female streamers get into the Onlyfans market eventually. In the Thirst universe, this is also why the user base for Thirst Trap Studios keeps expanding exponentially, because they pay out a bigger percentage than Onlyfans (even if this leads to them not earning a profit for the first couple years).
Mick Gesitt

Post by Mick Gesitt »

Cool to see some extra backstory for one of the Thirst Games contestants.

This could mark the start of all kinds of Thirst Games spin-offs.

Depending on how the rest of the ongoing contest and the epilogue goes, maybe I could potentially write a strip wrestling match for Pro-Wrestler. Provided the hothead doesn't hang up her tights after losing the contest.
-Mick Gesitt of the Mountain
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Mick Gesitt wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:00 pm Provided the hothead doesn't hang up her tights after losing the contest.
Impossible. Waitress is currently trading her tights for arcade tokens. In order to hang them up, PW would need to win them back in a claw machine or something.

Jokes aside, I imagine Ashley Flame would have massive aggressions to get out on some unfortunate ladies across from her in the ring. A story for her TTS Strip Wrestling debut would be fun for sure.
Humilatron

Belladona Thirst Game Q&A

Post by Humilatron »

Hello my flowers, like I said previously, by the time you see this, I’ll be participating in the Thirst Games! I wanted to pre-record these videos for you just in case I’m not able to release content while I’m in the Thirst Games. So maybe this is bonus content or maybe this is the only content you see for awhile. I’m certain you all are watching the Thirst Games. Maybe you hope I lose so you can finally see me naked. Maybe you hope I win. Either way, it doesn’t matter to me. I wanted to do a question and answer session, but this time regarding the Thirst Games. If you’re new to my channel, hi! I’m Bella, no that’s not my actual name, but people call me that. I guess now you know me as Video Blogger or VB.

Anyways let me answer the question you all are thinking. Why did I enter the Thirst Games…. there’s actually multiple parts to this.

First, hello… I get to see all these women naked! I mean even if I do get eliminated, I’d still be surrounded by like a room full of hot naked women. I don’t know if you guys somehow missed it, but I’m literally the GAYEST content creator arguably of all time. Like seriously, I have no interest in men. (Sorry, boys) but that’s not the only reason.

I do want to win the Thirst Games. Trust me, I do NOT want millions of people seeing me naked or worse… but… there is one thing I’m hoping to do… I want to move to the US and support my sister. I’ve mostly been based in Korea and while I have travelled to other countries, I want to actually live there. I’m thinking California. I know the cost of living is really high, and I love living in Korea, but I also know the LA scene is pretty competitive. Who knows, maybe not California, but I do want to move countries. I’d even be open for moving to the UK or Canada. I just think it’ll help me reach a greater amount of people. I just want to support my sister. She has always been there for me, and right now she is in the US, so I want to surprise her and visit her and maybe stay with her. I realize she’s probably watching this, maybe even watching the Thirst Games. But… I don’t care. I’m doing this for the both of us. To finally prove my parents wrong.

Now, let’s get to more questions. So I’m sure you’re wondering how I was even invited to the Thirst Games. Well, perhaps Benedict is a fan of mine because I received a personal email from him. At first I thought it was someone impersonating him or something, but then I realized it was the actual Thirst Games team. I was a big fan of the first one, so I immediately said yes. And that’s how I entered the Thirst Games.

And who knows… maybe I’ll leave the Thirst Games with a girlfriend to join me haha. No? Well, I can at least dream about it. I haven’t met the girls yet, but maybe there’s some hot waitress or something. Oh you know what I’d really love… some sexy author who can write my biography. But maybe I’m getting ahead of myself. I don’t even know if these girls are on my side of the track. It’s possible I end up the only gay girl in the club, though I really doubt that… it would be strange to have a room full of hot girls and only one lesbian especially if we’re stripping each other naked. I certainly don’t plan to hold back. So at least I’ll enjoy it.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->