SUMMER SLAM --- SDS

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
SDS

SUMMER SLAM --- SDS

Post by SDS »

Totally inspired by another story that while wonderful.. didn't go the direction I had hoped...
A study on: The death of play in early teenagers was the title of the girls' group project. The three sixth-formers sat around Megan's bedroom going over the plan again. They wanted to know about the period when teenagers stopped playing childish games.

To ace their psychology paper they needed a practical element and without any appropriately aged siblings they had come up with a crazy idea. Rose the smallest of the group, who looked much younger than her sixteen years would pretend to be thirteen and join in a local groups game.

"What? Why do I need to change my underwear too?" the red-head complained as Karen held up the childish pair for her to see giggling along with Mary the third of the group.

"Well if they stick out like this it might blow your cover" the older girl added tweaking the red thong currently showing out back of Rose's low-cut jeans. Giggling the small girl swattered her friend's hand away as the garment snapped against her hip. The skinny red-head usually tried to dress older despite her natural shyness with heels, padded bras and lots of makeup to hide her apparent youth. She stuck her tongue out at her friend and gathered up the clothes including the bra and knickers combo she would never wear in her normal life. At least no one would see them... or, so she thought.

A short while later Rose emerged from the bathroom as the others giggled and filmed her in the new attire. A pair of denim dungarees, a little big on her with some pink flower stitching, a white halter top tied behind her neck pinned her already small chest and a pink baseball cap with her pony tail sticking out back completed the look. She looked the perfect awkward teenager, a mix of childish youth, tomboy and developing beauty. "Shut up and let's get this over with" she laughed playfully jumping on and smacking her hysterical friends. To complete the look she pulled on a pair of cute pink socks and old pair of flat trainers. She looked at herself in the mirror and knew this was going to be a long day.

The two other girls took up position on a hill overlooking the grassy area of the park. They had even brought a pair of binoculars and a notebook. They couldn't stop laughing as their friends now dressed in childish attire kept looking back at them clearly uncomfortable and regretting her decision.

Rose was really nervous now. There was next to no chance of being recognised, but she felt positively awkward in the childish garments as she walked alone through the field towards the group of teenagers they had observed playing previously.

It felt like many years ago when she had last run through these fields herself playing. In a strange way, it made her giddy for the simpler days, maybe this wouldn't be too bad she thought. She had to adjust the loose straps on her dungarees again, one had slipped off her shoulder and to her embarrassment the loose garments showed her childish underwear from above. She would have to be careful not to flash her new embarrassing knickers. This wasn't ideal at all but there was no going back as the group turned to watch her approach. It was a nerve racking and embarrassing few seconds as she forced herself to keep walking towards them.

The awkward silence was broken by Rose as she stuttered . "Hi I'm new here, can I play with you guys?" She felt foolish and blushed as soon as the words left her mouth. Five boys grinned at her, a few instantly smitten with the pretty ginger girl and her cute freckles. The only girl in the group glared at her however, feeling an unexplained jealousy seeping through her body. She didn't like one bit how the new girl had shifted the group dynamic in an instant.

The tallest boy spam a pair of plastic handcuffs on his finger. "Sure we were about to play cops and robbers tag if you want to join?"

The girl interrupted "Hang on, yea she can play but if she wants to join us she'll have to go through the initiation too."

"Wha..oow" the boy cried as he was punched in the arm to shut him up."trust me you'll thank me later" the girl hissed only loud enough for the boys to hear her.

"Initiation?" Asked Rose nervously.

"Yea its no big deal. You see it is important we trust each other for some of the 'special' games we play. The girl continued grinning now. This revelation perked up the older teen. 'special games' sounded perfect for her school project. Rose was about to ask more when she was confronted by a question.

"So what's your name anyway new girl?" The chubby teen asked looking Rose up and down closely.

The older teen had to quickly disguise her panic, not having planned this far ahead to actually think of an alias. Her gaze darted around the field and quickly found a small white flower in the grass. "iit it's Daisy" she stuttered unsure if she was convincing. The others giggled at her nervousness thinking it shyness rather than deception.

"Ok Daisy, so you in?" The girl smiled already planning the next hour of fun.

Rose... I mean Daisy, nodded and soon found herself being led by the group into the woods. She was quickly out of sight of her friends and the rest of the park ...

I was even nice and left her embarrassing underwear up to whoever continues this story xx sds
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

Revengedpirate

Re: SUMMER SLAM --- SDS---REVENGEDPIRATE

Post by Revengedpirate »

"Right We'll start the initiation here." Said the tall boy.

"What's your name?" Asked a shorter boy with brown hair.

"We already know her name, and it's an initiation, not an inquisition. Ash." Said the tall boy who was obviously the leader.

"Oh yeah, So what is an initiation?" Asked another of the boys with blonde hair.

"Basically, Basil, we get Daisy here to complete tasks, if she does them satisfactorily to our taste then she passes her initiation and gets to join us." Said the tubby girl.

"Poppy, you didn't pass an initiation, I think you both should pass our tests." Said The third boy with ginger hair, the same color as Daisy's.

"Shut up Fox!!" Said Poppy crossly.

"Give me those, I've got a great idea, Poppy give me your left arm." Said the fourth boy who was second tallest with a deep voice.

He took the handcuffs from the tall boy and attached one hole to Poppy's left wrist.

"Hey, what are these for, Bud?" Asked Poppy.

"Daisy give me your right arm." Said Bud.

Bud then attached Daisy to Poppy by the girl's wrists, making sure both girls couldn't escape each other.

"What the hell Oak? Tell bud to let us go." Said Poppy Addressing the taller boy.

"First I want to hear his idea." Said Oak.

The Five boys huddled in a circle, leaving the two girls cuffed together. The two girls watched on as the boys passed around bits of paper, before addressing the two girls again.

"Right, We've decided to initiate both of you. You two have escaped from prison. You are chained to each other. The two of you will get a five-minute head start, on us the prison warders. Your task is to reach the top of the hill, without being captured.
On these ten pieces of paper are your challenges. You will take five the prison warders will take five. If you are caught by the prison warders, you lose a task and have to perform the said task. If you capture a prison warder, then we lose a task and have to do the task.
If you make it to the top of the hill first, then you have successfully been initiated into our group, if you don't make it to the top of the hill, You will become our slaves, and do as we command of both of you." Said Oak.

"But this isn't fair, I'm already in the group." Said, Poppy.

"Here's your paper, three two, one, your five minutes start now, GO." Said Ash.

"But, but." Said, Poppy.

"Come on Poppy, I don't want to find out what tasks they have for us, and I definitely don't want to become their slaves." Said Daisy, grabbing Poppy's hand and running back into the wood.

The girls ran toward the wood, it was slightly hilly and not easy to run, especially, when you are not wearing shorts and t's.

"Come on Daisy run faster." Yelled Poppy.

"I Can't!! These dungarees are slowing me down." Said Daisy struggling to tighten them once again.

"Well take them off, no ones around, and you can move faster without them." Said, Poppy.

"Why don't you take your stupid jeans and jumper off and run in your underwear." Daisy scoffed back.

"I'm not slowing us down." Said, Poppy.

"Has it been five minutes yet? We've been running for ages." Said Daisy.

"It doesn't matter the boys will catch us, they know these woods better than me." Said, Poppy.

Suddenly the five boys sprang from between the trees and surrounded the two girls. They were giggling at the girl's startled faces.

"Looks like you've lost, time for your first task." Said Bud.

"Fine, Here." Said, Poppy.

She took out the five pieces of paper, and let Oak choose one. Oak picked out number 3 and unfolded it, as Poppy put the other four back in her pocket. Oak read the note smiled like the cat had the cream and passed the note around to the boys. The boys all had stupid smirks on their faces.

"What does it say?" Asked Daisy curious and a little frustrated.

The boys just grinned further As Oak read it aloud.

"Daisy, and Poppy, must kiss, on the mouth, using their tongues, for two minutes." Said Oak.

"Oh that's gross, We can't do that we're both girls, and that's a girlfriend kiss." Said Daisy.

"Are you calling me gross?" Asked Poppy.

"No, but I don't want my er ....." Said Daisy tailing off.

"No way. You've never kissed, anyone?" Asked Poppy.

"Shut up. Of course I...." Said Daisy, as Poppy grabbed her and shoved her tongue down her throat.

At first, Daisy tried to pull away but gradually got into it. After three minutes Poppy pulled away.

"There happy?" Asked Poppy glaring at Oak.

"No, that was only a minute." Said Oak.

"You didn't start the timer until after we started kissing, it counts, you're not getting a sequel." Shouted Daisy.

"Fine, but this time you only get a four-minute head start, GO!!" Shouted Ash.

The two girls ran off this time in the direction of the lake. At the edge of the lake was a small wooden hut, Daisy pulled Poppy up onto the roof. They hid quietly as the boys, searched around. The boys decided they must be somewhere else and walked off. Fox however lingered for a bit, and the two girls managed to catch him. Fox screamed out and the boys all returned. Oak held out the five pieces of paper, and Daisy chose one.

"Ha, we get Foxes, shorts," said Daisy triumphantly.

Fox flushed red but handed them to Daisy, leaving him in his tighty whites.

"O.K. girls, you're four minutes start now, GO." Shouted Oak.

The afternoon went by quite quickly, the boys and girls making small exchanges as their tasks were only juvenile pranks. They were both even one piece of paper left each, the worst that had happened was Fox losing his shorts. The girls had a minute head start and were near the top of the hill. Daisy and Poppy ran and beat the boys to the top. The boys caught them up.

"Well done girls., You're part of our group now." Said Oak.

"Yes." Cheered the girls triumphantly together.

"There you are." Said Karen, walking over to the group of kids.

Daisy turned to see Megan, Karen, John, Carl, Eddie, Louise, Michelle, and James, walking toward them. The kids were looking up at the newcomers with anticipation. Eddie was Daisy's aka Rose's crush. She really didn't want him to see her dressed like this.

"Oh, Why is my younger sister handcuffed? In fact, why are both girls cuffed together?" Asked Karen.

"What, Her younger sister?" Thought Rose, Karen doesn't have a younger sister.

"Oh, we were playing prison break." Said Basil.

"That sounds like fun, Did you enjoy yourself?" Asked Karen.

Daisy/Rose looked dumbfounded, as Poppy gave her a nudge in her chest.

"You're sister asked you a question Daisy." Said, Poppy.

"Oh yes it was, My friends and I had a great time, didn't we Poppy." Said Daisy/Rose.

"Um, would you mind uncuffing my little sister? It's past her bedtime, and mum will be angry if I don't get her home soon." Said Karen.

Everyone giggled, as Daisy/Rose just blushed red as a beetroot. Daisy pulled Poppy towards Fox who had the key to the cuffs in his hand. He undid the cuffs, and Daisy walked sheepishly over to Karen.

"Daisy, where are your manners? Say goodbye to your friends." scolded Karen.

Daisy/Rose turned around and went over to her new friends.

"Bye, hopefully, I'll see you all tomorrow," Said Daisy, even more sheepishly.

Karen put her hand across Daisy's back and easily lifted her up by the back of her dungarees. The dungarees went taught, and her feet lifted clean off the ground. Karen didn't stop there though, Karen undid the two gold fasteners holding the dungarees in place.

"Mum said to have you ready for bed before I got you home," Said Karen, and without warning, dropped Daisy onto her feet.

Karen let go of the dungarees, which fell to Daisy's ankles. Daisy screamed in shock, Karen grabbed Daisy's left arm and pulled her clean out of the dungarees, before picking them up and placing them over her shoulder. The laughter was all around her, her new friends, her old friends, and even her crush. Daisy was Scarlett from embarrassment.

Daisy was now standing in front of everybody, in her pink socks, white flat converse sneakers, bare legs, bright pink, granny panties, with pictures of little teddy bears all over them, her white halter top, and her baseball cap. Daisy stood stunned for a second, before deciding to lunge at Karen to get her dungarees back. Karen was prepared for this and threw them to, Megan, who caught them.

Karen caught a diving Daisy by her halter top, which came off, as Daisy's dive landed her on the floor, in just her panties, socks, sneakers, and baseball cap. Daisy's breasts hadn't been seen because it had happened so fast, and Daisy landed on her front. Karen threw the halter top to Megan as well.

"Since you're virtually undressed, I might as well get you into your PJs for the drive home." Said Karen.

"Leave me alone Karen, You're humiliating me in front of everyone." Screamed Daisy.

"Well, you're not going to like this much then." Said Karen.

Karen bent down, and grabbed Daisy's panties, before pulling them clean off exposing Daisy's bare bum to everyone. Karen again threw the discarded panties to Megan.

"No, stop it, please just stop it." Said Daisy beginning to cry.

Karen however continued and removed, Daisy's socks, shoes, and baseball cap. Daisy's uncovered red hair flew about the place.

"Right, now let's go to the car." Said Karen sternly.

"But, but, I'm not wearing anything." Said Daisy.

"I can see that, but your PJs are in the car." Said Karen.

"Why can't you bring them here?" Asked Daisy.

"The car is at the bottom of the hill, I'm not walking all the way down just to walk back up and down a second time. No, you'll have to walk as you are." Said Karen.

"Give me my clothes back and I'll happily walk." Said Daisy.

"Do you want our mum being angry because you are being a stubborn baby?" Said Karen.

"I'm not getting off this floor naked for anybody," screamed Daisy back.

"Hey, Girls don't fight, I've got a solution," said Poppy.

Poppy walked over to Megan and took the disgusting teddy bear granny panties. Poppy then forced them back onto Daisy. Poppy then took Oak's jumper and threw it over, Daisy's top. The top covered Daisy like a dress, it even came down to her knees it was so big. Once dressed however childishly she stood back up.

"O.K. I'll walk down now." Said Daisy.

"Not without socks and shoes you aren't, Eddie can carry you." Said Karen.

"Wait, what..." Said Daisy, but it was too late, Eddie picked her up like a toddler, and laid her across his arms and chest like you would a baby.

Daisy shot beet red as her crush started to carry her towards the car. As they all walked slowly down the hill, Daisy's makeshift dress started to ride up, until it was around her torso, from her belly button to her neck exposing her ridiculous panties. As they reached the car, Daisy said goodbye to her new friends, and some of her old friends as Karen's car would only seat five.
Karen was in the driver's seat, and Megan sat in the passenger seat next to the driver. Karen had completely planned out Daisy's humiliation to the letter and had a child seat in her car. John who was Daisy's ex-boyfriend sat in one seat near the passenger window. Eddie sat near the other window with the child seat and Daisy stuck in the middle. Before they set off, Karen went to the boot of the car.

"Right it's PJ time, little sister." Said Karen getting stuck in her role as big sister but absolutely loving it.
Karen poked her head into the boot and pulled out a baby bodysuit. It looked like it had been designed for a girl of 3 or 4 years old. It was bright pink and had long thrills around the leg, arm, and neck holes. Its most embarrassing feature was having "Hello Kitty" of different sizes and shapes printed all over it.

"Unfortunately Daisy, to put this on, we have to take your cute panties off again. Eddie, John, I think, somebody is going to struggle, would you mind giving me a hand?" Said Karen with her widest grin yet.

"No, I'll do anything, please, I'll put it on, just put me down," begged Daisy.

"Fine, Eddie, John, get in the car. Daisy knows she's lost. So struggling or running off is pointless." Said Karen grinning.

Eddie put Daisy on the floor and got in the car. Daisy grabbed the bodysuit, and took one quick look around, before pulling her teddy bear panties off.

"Good girl, now your jumper, I mean the boys have already seen your bare bum." Said Karen.
Daisy pulled it off covering her naked body with her hands.

"Right, now, give them to me." Said Karen.

Karen took the garments and shoved them into the boot, Whilst leaning in the boot, Karen picked up the bodysuit.

"Come stand next to me, behind the car, and put your hands up in the air, so I can put the bodysuit on you." Said Karen.

Daisy walked over to her friend and did as she was told. Karen slowly pulled the bodysuit down Daisy's naked body. Daisy was glad neither guy could see her completely naked. Karen pulled the bodysuit into place which squashed and flattened Daisy's small chest further.

"Sorry Rose," whispered Karen.

Karen grabbed Daisy's hands and quickly cable tied them behind Daisy's back.

"What are you doing?" Screamed Daisy.

John, Eddie, and Megan jumped out of the car and ran behind it to see Daisy standing there, in just the bodysuit, legs completely naked from her waist down. the bodysuit only covered her vagina from view along with her torso, so her arms and legs were left bare. The three college students burst into laughter and took pictures, as Daisy with her hands tied behind her back squirmed and screamed in embarrassment.

"I hope you have enough pictures by now. Because this is about to get way better." Said Karen.

Daisy squirmed in embarrassment and started to cry as the little suit started digging into her.

"Looks like that suit is a little tight Rose, this will help," said Karen.

"Snip" "Snip" "Snip"

Daisy's bodysuit fell to the floor, baring her completely flat chest and naturally bald pussy to her crush, ex, and best mate.

"Nooooooo." Screamed Daisy.
Humilatron

Re: SUMMER SLAM --- SDS

Post by Humilatron »

Posting to bump
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805