SUMMER SLAM --- Revenged Pirate

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Revengedpirate

SUMMER SLAM --- Revenged Pirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

This is based on a true story, though names have been completely changed, the story is somewhat true and I lived it. It was probably the worst day I've had. I was the first Aider. The Girl was never forced to change in front of guys. But this did really happen in real life.

It was mid-winter. Michelle is 16, has freckles, a skinny build, and dark brown hair. Michelle was riding her bike around Wales for her Duke of Edinburgh award. Michelle was one part of a six-person team, which consisted of five Boys, and her. They were riding fifty miles each day, over four days. They were riding, two hundred miles in all. Each night we would stop at campsites, where we would swap stories, share life experiences, pitch tents, cook food, and sleep, ready for the next day.

On our Second Day, we set off at 8 am, it was dry, sunny, but very windy. However, By Mid-day the wind had picked up, and it had started to become overcast. Luckily we were making good time, and we were only fifteen miles from our night's campsite, by 5 pm. Unluckily, by 5:15 pm it had started to rain, the temperature plummeted to just 3 degrees Celsius, and within minutes we were all soaked through.

We peddled as hard as we could, but we were definitely going slower. The support team with us consisted of the group leader, Rebecca Hardcastle, First Aider, David Brown, Bike repairer, Lisa Simson, and Geoff Happy, Morale Officer. They were in a Minibus tailing us. Because of the severe weather and how dark it had gotten, they were following us with their headlights on full beam, and hazards going, warning following drivers of our presence.

The headlights from the minibus helped us, as it was so dark and wet, we were all shivering. At 5.45 pm we were just five miles from our final destination, that's when one of the tailing cars decided to take action, it overtook the minibus. The car sped alongside the minibus, before seeing a car coming in the opposite direction. The car sped up and tried to cut in front of the minibus.

It obviously hadn't realized the cyclists were there. Michelle, and Johnny, were the last two in the line of six cyclists. The car swerved narrowly avoiding the two cyclists. Michelle thought the car was going to knock her clean off her bike, but she kept her nerve and kept on cycling.

At Six O'Clock, the cyclists reached their final destination. Johnny and Michelle Shaking and shivering more then the rest. When the minibus pulled up seconds later, David Brown, Jumped Down, and ran to the cyclists. He quickly started assessing their physical and mental needs. He grabbed, Johnny and Michelle by their arms and led them to the toilet facilities.

The rest of the group just followed him. He led them all into the men's bathroom. "sorry but you all need to get out of your wet things immediately, I'll fetch you dry warm clothes and towels as soon as possible." He left leaving the group to strip.
Humilatron

Re: SUMMER SLAM --- Revenged Pirate

Post by Humilatron »

Posting to bump
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Badger

Post by Badger »

You may be waiting some time. Revengedpirate was churning material out, then suddenly stopped a few months ago.

I suspect he receiving real world demands.

Shame
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Badger wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:31 pm You may be waiting some time. Revengedpirate was churning material out, then suddenly stopped a few months ago.

I suspect he receiving real world demands.

Shame
It was actually SDS who was supposed to finish this story, but the same concept applies. SDS has taken a big break lately and dropped out of the Summer Slam contest as a result.