Scout’s Honor 1-3

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Humilatron

Scout’s Honor 1-3

Post by Humilatron »

*Story originally written in 2019*

Holly Hector was the 10 year old daughter to Natalia Hector who was a proud Girl's Scout not too long ago. This made it crucial for Holly to join the Girl's Scout troop, the very one that Natalia had been a part of. Natalia was a rather young mom having her daughter when she was 20, and raising her little girl almost as if they were sisters.

Natalia and Holly had a very close relationship and always made sure to uphold the Scout's Honor; to stand by any promise and to always tell the truth. To break the Scout's Honor would result in a very serious punishment in the Hector household. It was always better to admit a crime right away rather than wait and hide as the punishment became more severe the longer the truth was hidden. Even white lies were still lies. It had to be the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

The previous year was an important year and one that would change everything. After receiving complaints that the boy's scouts always had the better activities, the Girl's Scouts found it to be more and more necessary to change their activities in order to encourage members to join and stay a part of the troops.

Natalia was in charge of this particular activity as the girls all went out camping. They were on a camp ground so there were a few cabins and a lake just off to the path. Not too far from the campsite was the visitor's center which was where the first aid station, the indoor restrooms, the showers, and other necessities were at. All of the campgrounds shared this area and many people would choose to hangout there rather than stay in the woods all day.

Holly was feeling rather mischievous this particular day as her mother told the girls she was to head off for the showers and that Holly was in charge until she got back. Holly was proud to be responsible but at the same time, she presented an evil little smile. "Before you go, Mom," Holly said. "I want to make a deal."

Natalia looked at Holly with a puzzled face unsure of what Holly was plotting. "Okay, what deal do you want to make?" she asked.

"I want to wager a race. You and me. If I beat you to the edge of the lake, you must strip completely naked here and walk to the showers in only a towel. If you beat me, I will let you give me a bare bottom spanking right in the lounge of the visitor's center," Holly proposed holding out her hand.

Natalia scoffed at the proposal, "Alright, you better warm your bottom up because you have yourself a deal. There's no way you can beat me to the lake," Natalia said confidently.

Holly grinned widely as she winked at Chloe who was her best friend in the troop. Chloe nodded as Natalia smirked oblivious to what was about to happen. Chloe stood behind Natalia as the two lined up for a run. The other girls all gathered around giggling as they knew either way it would be an exciting result for them. "On my mark," Chloe said, carefully reaching for the waistband of Natalia's skirt, careful not to draw any attention to what she was doing.

"Get set," Chloe continued as she carefully wrapped her fingers around the waistband. "GO!"

As soon as Chloe said the word, Natalia and Holly took off, but as soon as Natalia started to move, Chloe gave a hard YANK. Natalia was taken by surprise as her buttoned skirt was pulled down below her butt revealing her pink piglet panties as she tripped over her skirt and landed butt high in the air. Her skirt was trapped below her butt but around her ankles as the button and zipper held it in place. Holly took off as Natalia laid on the ground struggling to get up as she kept tripping. The girls all giggled loudly as Holly easily beat Natalia to the lake with a wide grin on her face.

"That wasn't fair, you cheated," Natalia said sternly as she finally stood to her feet as she finally undid her skirt and stepped out of it..

"I didn't cheat," Holly said innocently. "It's not my fault you tripped over your skirt. I won fair and square and you know it, besides I only said I had to beat you, I never said it had to be fair. Time to hold up your end of the deal, mom. Scout's honor."

Natalia's eyes widened as she never thought she would be stripping naked before her daughter's troop. All of the girls gathered with glee as they smiled widely not daring to blink as they looked expectantly. Natalia gulped as she reluctantly pulled off her vest and shirt to reveal a small pink bra with a pretty pink bow in the center of it.

The girls all giggled as she stood in just a bra and embarrassing panties. "I'll tell you what, mom," Holly said with a smile. "I'll give you a choice as I believe perhaps you may have been cheated and I want to make sure that fair is still fair. You may either fulfill the original deal and walk to the showers in nothing but your towel, or you can keep your panties and bra on but you must walk to the showers holding your towel high above your head to ensure you don't cover anything."

Part 2

Natalia thought for a moment, on one hand her panties were quite embarrassing to be seen in as she didn't want to bring her good panties while camping. On the other while she would be naked underneath, she would still be able to cover herself completely with the towel. "I choose.... to wear my underwear to the showers," Natalia finally answered as she took the towel and held it high above her head with one hand and used the other to cover the front of her panties.

"No, no, you must hold the towel with both hands so that your panties are unobstructed," Holly demanded. "If you let go or the towel with either hand, there may be some unwanted consequences."

Natalia couldn't believe her daughter was humiliating her in front of everyone, but at the same time this wasn't exactly the first time they had made these kinds of deals. Natalia reluctantly took her hand off and held the towel with both hands high above her head. She then headed towards the showers at last. The girls all followed close behind to ensure Natalia held her end or the bargain. Natalia reached the door of the visitor's center and it took everything in her willpower to not cover herself as the lounge was filled with at least 20 different people all hanging out. To Natalia's horror, due to her hands being above her head, her legs straightened and her body held narrower than usual, her panties began to slip down. Natalia began to regret her decision to keep her undies as everyone was staring and some were giggling and others pulled out their phones to capture these embarrassing moments. Natalia began to quiver in fear as Holly teasingly placed her thumbs in between the waistband of her panties. At any moment, Holly could yank her panties down to the ground and expose her in front of all of these people and there was nothing she could do.

Despite being Holly's mother, Natalia quickly realized she was absolutely powerless due to her own rules. Her own teachings. Her own daughter. Why did she make the deal with her daughter? Why had she been so confident? Why hadn't she realized it was all a trick to humiliate her in front of all these people including the very girls she looked after.

As Natalia inadvertently squeezed her legs together in hope it would stop her embarrassment. The showers were all the way in the back of the center which meant that Natalia had to walk through the whole lounge in front of all these people, in the middle of the whole room all the way across to the other side with her own daughter threatening to give a good ol yank. Natalia made one step at a time as she also realized that if Holly didn't walk with her, her panties would get stretched and her bare bottom would be on display for everyone to see. Just as Natalia reached the middle of the room, just as Natalia was surrounded by a good amount of people, just as everyone had their phones out recording the whole thing, Holly gave a big downward motion.

With the towel held high above her head, and her hands holding the towel high above her head stretching up to the ceiling, with nothing to cover whatsoever, Natalia felt her panties wisk all the way down to her ankles. There she stood completely butt naked with her hands high over head leaving all of her naked glory on full display. To make things worse, Natalia had shaved all of her hair for Holly's father leaving her nether regions completely bare and no modesty left. Natalia couldn't help but scream as she dropped the towel and cupped her bare pussy with her two hands which had already been captured on multiple phones for eternity. Holly shook her head in disappointment. "You broke the Scout's Honor, mom. You know what that means."

Natalia's eyes widened as the girls all worked together to pin Natalia's arms behind her back and drag her over Holly's lap as she sat in a chair in the middle of the room. "You've been very naughty," Chloe tutted.

"Making deals and going back on them, not once but twice today," Holly said. "I was lenient the first time. I will not be this second time."

Holly wacked Natalia's bare bottom as hard as she could causing the loud smacks to echo throughout the room. Natalia felt so much shame as she was being spanked bottomless over her own daughter's lap in front of not only her troop but all these other campers as they took photos and filmed. Natalia couldn't help but cry in humiliation. "What do you have to say for yourself?" Holly asked as her mom laid across with her red bottom sticking high in the air.

"I'm sorry," Natalia sobbed. "I'm sorry I broke the Scout's honor. It is unacceptable. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry!!!"

Holly continued to whale on Natalia's bottom alternating between cheeks just as her mother would have had the roles been switched. Holly gently caressed her mom's bottom as she sniffled and cried. "Alright, get on up, and go shower," Holly ordered. "Leave your towel and panties on the ground. In fact, give me your bra. It is only fair since you went back on the deal twice."

Natalia's eyes looked pleadingly at her daughter as she nearly begged for anything but that. But Holly gave her a very stern look as it was a warning that the next spanking would be even more humiliating if Natalia didn't comply. She reluctantly reached behind her and unclasped her bra letting it fall off her shoulders and to the ground. Her small yet perky breasts were now on full display as she was forced to walk with her hands behind her head leaving her remaining clothing and towel on the ground of the lounge as she finally headed into the showers.

Holly wasn't quite finished. She picked up Natalia's panties and bra while Chloe grabbed the towel. As Natalia showered her body, Holly tied Natalia's panties to the flag pole and hoisted them up high as they blew in the wind along with a familiar skirt and vest which clearly meant those panties belonged to a girl's scout. As Natalia continued to shower, Holly took the liberty of taking all of her mother's clothes from the cabin and tossing them all into the lake while making sure to keep all of her embarrassing panties for safe keeping.

When Natalia was done with her shower, she called out to the girls to get her towel back. Holly was waiting for this as she smiled. "We had a deal that you would walk to the showers with a towel and your underwear. We never made the deal that you would walk back with them."

Natalia's eyes widened. "No, please," Natalia pleaded. "I can't walk back... naked. What about all those people?"

"They already saw you butt naked and spanked, unless you want them to see another spankin, I suggest you comply. Also, no covering unless you want your hands tied behind your back," Holly ordered.

Natalia couldn't believe her situation. Reluctantly, she slowly walked out with her hands behind her head as everyone stared at her.

Needless to say, it was a long way back to the campsite as Natalia was paraded down the path all the way back. Holly smiled with satisfaction and held back a laugh when Natalia discoverer her clothes were either gone or ruined leaving her naked for the rest of the trip. But that was also not the end.

Part 3

Natalia felt so humiliated as she was forced by her own daughter to spend the rest of the two days butt naked and without covering in the slightest. But all of it was not as embarrassing as the news she received when she was ready to head home. "Alright, girls, gather your things. Make sure not to leave anything behind," she instructed just as her phone began to ring.

Natalia answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Congratulations, Natalia. You've been trending all over Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and more. You've singlehandedly doubled the girl's scout membership this year," said the woman in charge of the organization, Rachel McNair. "Because of this we want you to keep doing what you've been doing on this trip. We want you to attend every single meeting and event, naked. You'll essentially be our naked mascot."

Natalia's eyes widened. "Wait... what do you mean I've been trending?" Natalia cried.

"Have you been living under a rock? Girl, you're all over the place. Anyways, i've gotta go. We'll discuss more later," Rachel said as she hung up.

Natalia immediately went to Twitter to see what was going on. There she was right at number 1. #NakedScout. It was a picture of her at the lounge walking back to the camp. You could see everything. Her naked small breasts. Her erect nipples. Her bare pussy. She then saw there was a tweet linking a YouTube video called Girl Scout Mom Gets Stripped by Daughter. It started as she was walking into the lodge. Her daughter had her hands on her panties as she held the towel high over her head. She could see her body already beginning to shake, scared of the moment that was about to begin.

And then as she approached the center of the room, it happened. Her daughter dragged her panties down to her ankles leaving her completely bottomless and exposed. She heard herself scream in surprise as she went to cover herself. She saw herself being dragged over the lap of this little girl and being spanked hard. It was humiliating not only to know this was viewed by millions of people but also to see herself bawling over the lap of a little girl. The camera zoomed in to her butt so you could see every detail. Even her butt hole as her cheeks spread apart on their own while also being pulled slightly apart after each spank. Then she stood up and after a few moments she unclasped her bra leaving her completely naked not only in front of 20 or so people in the room, but now being viewed but millions of people around the world.

Natalia cried as she stood there naked still.

Natalia scrolled through the comments section.

"Damn she thicc"

"Wow the Girl's Scouts suddenly seem better than the Boy's Scouts"

"How'd she get stripped by a 9 year old? Has to be fake!"

"Dude this is totally staged, no way a mom would willingly let her own daughter spank her"

"Anyone know the woman's name?"

"Her name's Natalia Baker."

"No it's not you idiot. Her name's Natalia Hector. She's the mom of the girl that goes to my school, Holly Hector. She's not nine you idiots. She's ten. She just looks younger."

"Hey I read a story like this on Reddit, says she's 8 if it's true,"

"Who the hell cares about the daughter's age? Look at that mom's pussy. It's completely bare!"

"Ikr she looks fine as hell. Whoever the dad is must be real lucky."

Natalia couldn't scroll any further as she just saw more and more comments. All judging her. All the people who had seen her naked on the internet. And now according to the head of the organization, she had to remain naked on all meets going forward.

She finally headed back home.

Natalia walked through the door of her house, completely embarrassed and miserable. Her daughter ran upstairs to her room, but when Natalia walked upstairs to the master bedroom, she found her husband sitting on the bed. “Natalia, why are you naked?” Victor asked.

“Oh, Victor,” Natalia said, blushing. “I... I’m sorry, Victor. I had made a deal with our daughter that backfired.”

“I’d say,” Victor said. “What was this deal?”

Natalia explained what had happened as fast as she could. “Now Rachel wants me to be a naked mascot or something!” She cried.

“It sounds like you did this to yourself,” Victor said. “Come here.”

Victor patted the spot next to him. Natalia climbed onto the bed and sat down, snuggling close to Victor. “I’m so sorry, Victor. Please,” Natalia said. “I need your help.”

“My help? With what?” Victor asked.

“Getting out of this,” Natalia said. “I don’t want to be a naked mascot. I don’t want to do this.”

“It sounds like you don’t have a choice. It sounds like you only have yourself to blame for it,” Victor said. “I’m not sure I can do anything about it. I love you, but you did this to yourself. I would be wrong to interfere with this.

Victor kissed Natalia on the cheek. “Victor, I’ve never been more embarrassed in my life,” Natalia said.

“It can’t be that bad,” Victor said.

“There’s a video of me on the internet, Victor. So many people have seen me getting spanked by my own daughter,” Natalia said.

Victor hit a few buttons on the remote and pulled the video onto the television. “Let’s take a look.”

“No, Victor, please,” Natalia pleaded, but Victor hit play.

Victor watched the video on the high definition television. Natalia couldn’t believe how much of her naked body was visible in the video especially in HD. Victor then flipped to the news, and what Natalia saw shocked her. There was a completely naked, uncensored picture of her being shown and the news anchor spoke, “This woman named Natalia Hector seems to have sparked a new wave in popularity for the Girls’ Scouts as there are reported thousands of new recruits not just in her home state, but also all over as so many have seen the viral video of her being spanked by her daughter. It seems that Natalia is in firm belief that no parent is above their teachings, and that rules should be enforced fairly not just for kids but also parents themselves. Some people will go as far as to say this woman is an icon while others question if this is really appropriate for a Girls’ Scout troop.”

Natalia’s face was red like a tomato. She couldn’t believe she made national news and that her fully nude body was being shown to the world. She wanted to cry as she buried her face in Victor’s shoulders as he wrapped his arms around her. “Okay, maybe this is a little bad,” Victor said. “But look, honey. They’re saying you’re an icon, a hero. You’ve given these girls something no parent has done before.”

“Victor, it’s humiliating,” Natalia cried. “Everyone can see me. People are gonna think I’m a slut or something. I didn’t want this to go so far, Victor. Please, I don’t want this.”

“Hey, it’s going to be okay,” he said. “You’re okay.”

“Mom,” Holly said from the doorway looking sad.

Natalia looked up to see her daughter in tears. “Holly, what’s wrong?” Natalia asked.

“I’m sorry,” she said. “I didn’t know this would go so far. And I didn’t know that it would upset you like this. I... I understand if you hate me for this.”

“Oh, Holly,” Natalia said, “Come here, sweetie.”

Holly rushed over to her mom and Natalia pulled her up onto the bed and wrapped her arms around her. “I’m sorry, Mom,” Holly said, crying. “I didn’t know.”

“Holly, it’s okay,” Natalia said. “This isn’t your fault. And I don’t hate you for it. I could never hate you, Holly.”

“But I embarrassed you and everyone saw you,” Holly cried. “I just thought a few people from the troop and around the campus would see you. I didn’t think someone would record you and this would get put on the news.”

“It’s okay, Holly,” Natalia said. “I love you, okay. And you did nothing wrong. If anything, you did everything right by making sure I kept my promises.”

“You’re not mad?” Holly sniffled.

“No, I’m not mad,” Natalia said, kissing Holly on the forehead. “I think we both got a bit carried away, and I should have known better than to make promises and deals like that.”

Holly hugged her mom as she hugged her back. “What are you gonna do now?” Holly asked.

“Now?” Natalia said. “Now I think I need some alone time with your father. After that, I think... I might just be a naked mascot. Scout’s Honor.”

“Really?” Holly said, smiling. “Wow, that’s so cool and so brave of you, Mom.”

Natalia laughed. “Get out of here you knucklehead.”

Holly ran off to her room, closing the door behind her while Victor kissed Natalia. “Wow, Nat. That was really hot,” Victor said.

“You think?” Natalia smiled.

“Yeah. I do,” Victor said as he wrapped his arms around her and positioned himself on top of her.

Natalia unbuckled Victor’s pants and yanked them down as Natalia moaned in pleasure. Despite the embarrassing day, it was a good night for all of them.

At least for now, anyways.
Last edited by Humilatron on Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Humilatron

An Author’s Note

Post by Humilatron »

The above parts were written and published sometime between in 2019 back when I was still relatively new to ENF writing. It was one of my first stories that was not a one-shot and also was written under the Humilatron name. There was definitely a lot of debate about the story since and I did alter some parts from the original content. I’ve changed Holly’s age probably 3 times at least. It was certainly a learning curve for me in figuring out what was accepted vs not accepted. To this date I don’t really understand the exact response that was given. Especially when there was never a moment at all where Holly was ever in danger of the ENF treatment.

Although to be fair, Holly’s age was raised at least 2 years since then. There was also a lot of criticism over whether a young girl would want to humiliate her mom or see her naked. From my perspective it’s not really about seeing her mom naked, it’s about making sure her mom is held to the same standards that she sets for her daughter. It was honestly one of those stupid concepts that I had in my head.

The whole idea is to play on the Scout’s Honor idea (hence the name). The whole point is that a scout’s honor is always to fulfill a promise. Natalia is/was a scout and therefore would and did raise her daughter to believe that the scout’s honor was sacred law, but in this story those teachings test how loyal Natalia is to the scout’s honor code. It’s about pushing the boundaries and holding Natalia accountable.

The story was never meant to be taken as something erotic or sexual or however people ended up reading it. Although I will say that I did remove apart which I actually do agree was a bit far and ultimate rewrote the ending which is what you see now.

I think this story served multiple roles in my ENF writing career:

1) It taught me that even adult sites do have boundaries which can be tough to navigate

2) Intent vs Interpretation is important to keep in mind and that intent does not always translate

3) Hidden underneath negative/non-constructive comments can be some real learning points and genuine feedback although there are those that truly don’t understand what constructive criticism is and isn’t.

Like I said it was an interesting learning experience that transpired.
Last edited by Humilatron on Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
dublinjohn

Re: An Author’s Note

Post by dublinjohn »

Humilatron wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:37 am .....
The whole idea is to play on the Scout’s Honor idea (hence the name). The whole point is that a scout’s honor is always to fulfill a promise. Natalia is/was a scout and therefore would and did raise her daughter to believe that the scout’s honor was sacred law, but in this story those teachings test how loyal Natalia is to the scout’s honor code. It’s about pushing the boundaries and holding Natalia accountable......
I have to say that this is a kind of story I like, agreeing to a set of rules before hand and then honouring them regardless, SDS does this quiet well in his Would you Rather and his Dice Dare Stories, likewise LL was doing this with her story, the Dancer.

A writer from the old board (I've not seen her here, I don't think) had two good stories, Truth or Dare and Cheryl's Story (at least the first few chapters, my tastes are mild compared to a lot of people) of the same thing honouring the debt regardless of the personal "cost".

Having said the above, for a first story, this was quiet good, actually it was better than that, but I can't think of a term that is accurate without sounding condecending.

I remember this as one of the stories you had in your vote about continuing, I'm not sure how you could continue this, everybody she knows or is likely to meet in the future, has access to the net so will see her nude anytime they want so after a while turning up to events naked is not going to have an effect (IMO).

So anyway, thanks for writing and sharing this story, I enjoyed it.
Humilatron

Re: Scout’s Honor

Post by Humilatron »

dublinjohn wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:48 pm
I have to say that this is a kind of story I like, agreeing to a set of rules before hand and then honouring them regardless, SDS does this quiet well in his Would you Rather and his Dice Dare Stories, likewise LL was doing this with her story, the Dancer
Funny you mention SDS because while it’s not really something that I talk about frequently mainly because it just doesn’t come up, but my main points of reference for ENF/humiliation content consisted of inspiration/observation from:

SDS
Hooked6
PhoenixENF
Ewong
anonenffan
Karen Wagner
The Controverser
Blondie
Becky Romero
AnkaSP

And then also stories from TGSP, ASSTR, That’s Embarrassing, Your Embarrassing Stories, and what-a-shame. Also every now and then there was something from DeviantArt or some or the long dead digital comics like Wonder Woman’s Week of Shame which unfortunately died with the BabesInDiapers Blogspot site (other than sprinkles on some random porn sites). There was a lot of other authors that brought me into the diaper humiliation side like:

Potty Princess
SpankingToons
The many diaper humiliation captions, etc.

It’s honestly through observation and experience that I’ve learned a lot from for example now more recently I’ve expanded my knowledge through authors/creators:

Splotch
ValerianXIII
Wulfblade
Moonkisser/Hanskumoekk
HofBondage
RWedgie
EUF-Dreamer
lo0lo0

There’s probably about a hundred others that I just don’t remember. The biggest one that pushed me and the sort of inspiration behind my name was the Humiliatrix stories which I forget who authored them but it was on the old old TGPS board.

All of those have influenced my writing as well as non-ENF/adult authors.

If I can call out Hooked6 and put pressure to return the main stories that I liked were:

Red Fannie Annie
The Punishment Jar
The Shame Game

And of course, The Tammy Series
Last edited by Humilatron on Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Humilatron wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:09 pm
The biggest one that pushed me and the sort of inspiration behind my name was the Humiliatrix stories
You know I'm glad you mentioned that, because for the longest time I kept confusing your name with that series.

Ages in ENP stories can be a source of controversy sometimes, even though it shouldn't be as big of a deal as some people make of it. The embarrassment fetish works best with adolescent characters because they are more shy and inexperienced, and most of us remember the intense feelings of our own adolescent years. I've seen some really great stories get shit on over the characters ages a few times and it's a real shame.

Meanwhile we've got a writer in ENM right now posting stories of literal elementary school kids naked, which is pushing it by most measurements.

Also if we're putting pressure on Hooked6, I've always felt like My First Teaching Job had way more potential storylines to explore and it was a tragedy that it ended so abruptly. The plot device of the one-way mirror alone leads to dozens of possible subarcs that I can think of just off the top of my head. If I was ever going to steal an idea from someone, that would be my choice.
jimmythehand

Post by jimmythehand »

Executionus wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:07 am Ages in ENP stories can be a source of controversy sometimes, even though it shouldn't be as big of a deal as some people make of it. The embarrassment fetish works best with adolescent characters because they are more shy and inexperienced, and most of us remember the intense feelings of our own adolescent years. I've seen some really great stories get shit on over the characters ages a few times and it's a real shame.
I think this is an important point. The age isn't really the focus, rather it's the need to have a good and believable ENP scenario. It can be done with adults - and has been successfully many times - but by far the greatest source of potential embarrassment from nudity comes from people aged around 12 to 17, simply because of the physical changes they're going through (or not going through, as the case may be), the recently aquired self awareness and the multiple scenarios that someone that age can find themselves in that an adult just wouldn't, as well as often not having the awareness or experience to deal with those scenarios in a sensible way that an adult probably would. Not to mention that they're usually surrounded with people the same age and all of them have the same embarrassment potential, while at the same time having a strong desire to see their peers in the exact situations they themselves would like to avoid. From a believability stand point, adults are likely to shut the whole situation down and help a fellow adult ENP, even if they secrety would prefer to let it continue.

I do understand why someone coming to a board like this and reading some of the stories for the first time might have a 'wtf moment', but it's really not for the reasons that that person may think; it's just what works for the story.

Oh and if we're chasing Hooked6, I'd love to read another chapter or five of Sister to the Rescue. :mrgreen: It was left on quite the cliffhanger!