Stripping the babysitter Part 7 - Pretence

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
SDS

Stripping the babysitter Part 7 - Pretence

Post by SDS »

Wow almost 10 years and I'm continuing this story... miracles do happen.
1-6 here: https://www.girlspns.com/viewtopic.php?p=2871#p2871

I was practically shaking as the girls let Claire into the house. This unknown girl was chubby but cute in her own way. Well, when I say in her own way, I really mean her extra curves around the top and bottom were certainly interesting for a hormone fuled teenager. Not that I had time to think about that, dressed as a little girl, red faced and ashamed as I was. I was indeed introduced as Kerrie's twelve year old cousin, which was just another drop in my ocean of shame. I only nodded shyly not daring to try s girly voice in front of this new girl who only knew me as one of the girls.

It turned out Claire was a bit of an outsider to the group and they had planned a prank almost as mean on her as they were doing to me. I blushed bright red as the girls told her a twisted version of the nights events. They said Kerrie had caught me doing somthing very naughty and so I was their little slave girl for the night. They said I couldn't talk and even told her that I had been spanked by the them which really made me blush. Claire giggled agast at the tale, going along with the peer pressure and happy for once not to be the butt of their jokes.

"Here have a look" laughed Kerrie turning me around to face away from the other girls and pulled my nighty up to show them all of my embarassing Disney princess knickers. Most shamefully she displayed my stil red cheeks and legs from the girls smacks earlier. The pair of knickers were too small so gave them a great view. I let out a gasp as she actually pulled the little panties down at the back and over my bottom to really show them all the handprints. "Slave girl hold this up like the naughty little girl you are"

I was almost crying now in shame again as I was made to hold my nighty up exposing myself for their viewing pleasure. "Look at the ickle baby knickers" one girl laughed commenting on the shameful underwear I was wearing. All but one girl knew I was really a boy but that didn't help my shame as they all taunted me for a while. I was supposed to be the babysitter but here I was degraded and forced to crossdress for a group of younger girls. The new girl added a whole new element to my humilation. It was an extra milestone, the new shame of being possibly being discovered to be a boy. I was sure if I was found out the other girls would keep their promise to have me butt naked again in front of them all.

The girls were all in hysterics as Kerrie used a hair grip to pinch the fabric of the short nighty at the back keeping my bottom exposed. I ran more errands for a while as the new girl settled in with the others. I longed to pull my panties back up but I was threatened with their removal if I didnt comply.

I tried to focus on my own shame and avoid looking at the pretty girls in their bedwear. It was also hard to well ...avoid getting hard... due to the feeling of my own nudity and the feel of the soft tight fabric against my privates.

"Oh Claire before you change into your PJs, let slave girl give you a good massage! She has just wonderful little hands and has done us all earlier." Said Kerrie keeping the grin off her fake smile as her plan slid into place.

Tbc xxx
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

Helloo

Re: Stripping the babysitter Part 7 - Pretence

Post by Helloo »

Loving the start of this! - Can’t wait to see what the girls have planned for Claire?!👀
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

I hope it goes a lot farther to be honest can’t wait to see where it goes
chwipiwr

Post by chwipiwr »

Any chance of another episode soon. Looking forward to seeing what happens when Claire discovers slavey is a boy!