Snapshots of Humiliation

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
SDS

Snapshots of Humiliation

Post by SDS »

Trying out a different style so will just be short. Similar to Anticipation of Humiliation much of the action is implied or off-screen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snapshots of Humiliation

Iffy or Jenifer to use her non-nickname had lost a bet. We all giggled and laughed as we walked her through the woods along a hiking trail near our houses. It was a path often used by Kids and teens getting between the two sides of our town. She had no idea what we had planned but it was all going to be harmless fun. Or so we thought anyway. We found the perfect spot, a metal chain swing on top of a rock. We told her to climb up and stand an on top of the rock elevated above the walking path.

We had all been friends since our first year of school, so she didnt even protest as we all gigged and tied her hands above her head to the chain using two zip-ties. Just tight enough to get her stuck but loose enough so it didn't hurt her wrists. She was less happy about the idea when we told her we were going to leave her tied up all day. In truth, we would be back in a couple of hours before she wet herself, but the lie was all part of the fun. She knew we were joking but probably didn't expect us to actually leave her. There was one more part to our prank as our other friend Carrie produced the sign she had made and stuck it to the rock with some tape.
My Name is IFFY and I lost a bet!

Don't untie me! Don't worry my friends will be back soon. I DON'T NEED HELP

Please take a picture with me and post it on this message board:"

The QR code went to an online pin board where anyone can collaborate to add their own pictures or messages. Us three other girls quickly took a selfie with our annoyed friend and posted it. We were all smiling except Iffy who pulled an annoyed sulky face, but I could tell from the gleam in her eyes she thought it all harmless fun too. Before running off we all taunted her one last time telling her we would be back at dusk before leaving her as she shouted for us to come back and this wasn't funny.

Back off down the trail we went. It was about half an hour walk downhill back to Macy's house, the closest home of us all. It took only about ten minutes into our walk when we got our first *ping*. We all giggled as we looked at my phone.

The picture was another selfie, two girls a little younger than us smiling and doing the typical peace signs with their other arm around Iffy for a group shot. Our friend was smiling in the photo showing off her pearly white teeth. She always did take good photos. There was a comment attached from the poster "Still tied up xoxo"

We all a laughed at our plan as we carried on down the trail.

Ping ... This time it was just three photos of Iffy. The first approaching her she was all smiles, the second was of her annoyed the angle indicated they had walked past her without stopping. The final photo she seemed to be shouting as the photographer got further away down the path obviously leaving her tied up without stopping to help.

Ping... Another group of girls, this time lots of them of mixed ages. My phone buzzed repeatedly as they all posted various pictures of Iffy. Some happy, some annoyed as she had little choice but to appear in all the photos. A final picture of two girls kissing her cheeks as the others all posed around her for a group shot finale.

We had just arrived at Macy's when my phone Pinged again. We all burst into hysterics as this time it was just a close up of her bare stomach. Her tanned, toned tummy, wasn't what we were laughing at though. The word LOSER in big black letters was written across it. A second picture soon followed of a full body shot, this showed that they had tied her T-shirt up at the front exposing her midriff and the mean comment clearly on display. Iffy looked pissed, but we all still thought this was so funny. We had all written on each other during sleepover pranks.

Ping... We were eating ice cream when my phone went off again some time later. This time it was just an ominous picture of the sign again but the same black marker pen had been used adding the line.
My Name is IFFY and I lost a bet!

Don't untie me! Don't worry my friends will be back soon. I DON'T NEED HELP

PLEASE PUNISH ME!

Please take a picture with me and post it on this message board:"

Ping... A photo of a pair of trainers.

Ping... A photo of two baby blue socks tied around a thin branch the wind whipping them like a flag.

Ping... A short voice clip of Iffy shouting "Don't! No!" There was laughing and chatter in the background it sounded like both boys and girls in the group. We thought they must be tickling her bare feet which made us all laugh as she really hated that. We continued eating our ice cream while we waited for the next post from this new group.

Ping... A very short voice clip, it was just Iffy shouting "HELP" she sounded desperate.

We looked at each other worry starting to pale our previous giggles. She was one of our best friends we didn't want anything bad to happen to her. It was all just supposed to be a harmless joke. Our quick discussion to decide whether we needed to go back for her was quickly decided for us when the next post came through.

Ping... A photo of a pair of jeans pulled down around someones ankles. The girl's bare feet were visible stood on the hard rock. Not that we really needed confirmation but the red nail polish with cute little spots like a ladybird I instantly recognised. I had been the one to paint them for her during the sleepover the previous night. We all gasped in shock and dashed out of the kitchen, ice cream tub left to melt on the counter.

Ping... A short video, a soundless panning shot of a pair of bare tanned legs, ankles, knees, thighs and then finally as the video ended a cute pair of baby pink panties. They were a simple pair, pink and white horizontal stripped with a delicate little white bow on the waistband. Not quite childish but not exactly sexy bed-wear. I gasped quickly showing the other girls confirmation out friends depantsing.

LET HER GO! I posted to the board in a total panic now. We just hoped it was a simple mean prank, and they would pull her jeans straight back up. We were still far away, barely left the house and none of us were athletic. I got no reply but my heart hammered in fear and anticipation. I nearly tripped too busy focusing on my phone willing a reply to pop back up.

Ping... Two photos showing our friends tied wrists before and after as they tightened the zip-ties digging them into her wrists. It looked uncomfortably from the photo.

Ping... A short video clip of the swings chain been pulled and then looped around the branch once more.

Ping... A photo of her bare feet and ankles, this time with her jeans totally missing. That wasn't all however it was clear from the previous video they had pulled the chain she was tied to higher making her stand on her tiptoes as her wrists were cruelly raised.

Panic was fully setting in for me now I felt helpless as my poor friend was hurt and humiliated.

Ping... A short video this time with sound on showing someone breaking a switch from a young tree. They stripped it of leaves and offshoots before testing it on their hand producing a horrible whoosh and crack.

Ping... A full body photo of Iffy only wearing her white T-shirt and pink panties. Her top was still tied leaving her underwear fully exposed. Her face was bright red and her make up ran down clearly from crying.

Leave her alone! I posted to the board.

Ping... A close up photo of her Knicker clad bottom. I always told her she had a cute butt, but the thought of her exposed like this made my legs go weak.

Ping... A second similar photo but now her knickers had been tugged up exposing her pale cheeks. She always tanned well in summer, so she had a steep contrast of a bikini line.

We had to stop to catch our breath. I felt like I was going to puke, it was a long way still to go and all up hill.

Ping... A 30-second sound clip of a whipping noises followed each time by a little yelp from our friend. She was begging and sobbing for then to let her down.

Ping... A photo of our friend's lovely perky cleavage covered only by a white bra. Her shirt had been pulled over her head like a blindfold. Her boobs were average sized, but they suited her frame well. We knew she hadn't had a more serious boyfriend than a snog in the cinema yet, so this would be torture for her exposing her body.

PLEASE STOP WELL DO ANYTHING I posted desperately but only got a laughing emoji as a reply from the poster.

Ping... It was a massage from a new person 'Strip her naked!' The board was public but I didn't expect people to actually find it. Oh god, it had probably been shared by her captors.

Ping... Another message 'yes! Let's see dem titties!

Various heart emojis and thumbs up quickly responded to the comments. Oh no, what had I done.

Ping... A photo of her still wedgied bottom now looking red and streaked with lines from the switching.

Ping... A video of a girls hand judging by the painted nails. It slapped Iffy s bottom before grabbing it and giving both her cheeks a little wiggle as others out of frame laughed and whooped.

We were ten minutes away but our legs shook like jelly from the desperate exercise. Sweat soaked through my clothes and my other two friends looked no better.

Ping... A voice clip of a girl. "Hey Iffy the boys on this board say we should strip you naaaked. What do you think?"

We could hear Iffy screaming and begging in the background "No please, please no!

Ping... A very close up photo of what appears to be a little pink nipple. Fuck! I shouted barely able to keep going but desperate to free our friend.

Ping... A photo of the cups of her bra pulled down with her lovely tits fully on show. They were made even perkier by the half removed bra pushing them forward like a couple of rockets.

Ping... A full body photo of Iffy. Her T-shirt had been pulled further up her arms letting us see her mortified red face. Her knickers were still pulled up showing a clear camel toe as the fabric hugged her pussy.

Ping... A slow-mo video of her panties been slowly pulled down exposing her round pale bottom. Oh god she was fully naked now!

Ping... A photo of panties around her ankles. She still had to strain to stay on her toes, she must have been in agony balanced on the rough rock like that.

Ping... Another photo showing that the knickers had dropped totally off her feet now, her pointed posture giving them nowhere to catch on along their decent.

Ping... A slow panning zoom out showing Iffy to be totally butt naked. Even her bra had been undone and pulled up along with her top now.

Her pussy was on display for all the see her pink little slit barely covered by her neat trimmed triangle of pubes.

We staggered on barely more than a walk now. We were nearly there but still seemingly forever away from our friend. I could hardly bare to check my phone as horrible messages were posited from boys.

Ping... A voice clips of Iffy screaming "HELP ME PLEASE!" Tears streamed down my own face.

Ping... A video showing her removed panties been picked up and held up in front of her sobbing face. She looked awful. The video got close-ups of all her nudity before stepping back. Unseen assailants converged on our friend as she thrashed and screamed. They tried to force the panties in her mouth but only managed it as they caned her bottom unexpectedly making her cry out and open up. Before she could spit them out they taped over her mouth. To our horror it was the tape we had brought with us to fix the sign.

Ping... A video of her bottom been whipped by the switch and a few different hands. Her now red bottom jiggled with each hit, and she swayed barely standing up on her toes still.

Ping... A front angle of the same scene. Her lovely boobs bouncing with each blow as she tried to escape the inescapable assault. Her face screwed up in agony and her muffled screams barely suppressed by the gag.

Ping... A photo of a girl's hand pinching Iffy's pink nipple between her fingers in what looked like an awfully painful way.

Ping... A close up photo of a tear running down our friends cheek. It was almost artistic if it wasn't for the cruel circumstances

Ping... A close up of Iffy's pussy. The high quality photo is brilliantly detailed, and they have the perfect mid day sun for lighting.

Ping... A short video of A pair of well manicured painted nails. The fingers slowly spread out opening up our friends pussy lips for everyone to see her womanly garden in person and online.

THIS BOARD HAS BEEN REMOVED FOR VIOLATING OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS: NUDITY

I just stared at my screen almost tripping over a stone. I was glad her nudity was hidden from the net but was now we were in the dark about her fate.

A few minutes later, that felt like an eternity, we rounded the corner shouting and screaming that we were here to save her.

Our friend just hung where we had left her alone, naked and sobbing. We freed her, hugged her and helped her quickly dress in her discarded clothes. Luckily her attackers had left her that crumb of mercy.

The end xx

With love SDS xx
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

MySweetPuppy

Re: Snapshots of Humiliation

Post by MySweetPuppy »

I saved the image of the QR code to my phone to see where it led after I finished reading, and I spotted the file name. You sly dog...

The story was fantastic, the short and sweet ones are some of my favorite. Being able to read through the whole story at once can it more memorable, at least to me. There have been several longer stories I've loved but never finished because I lost track of them before the story concluded, or the author never finished them. Keep up the great work, SDS!
SDS

Post by SDS »

Oh no file name... rookie mistake :D
Moderator - So behave!

mikewozere

Post by mikewozere »

Loved the concept, and the building humiliation.
Just the right length too.
Mike
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

Funny thing, I thought the title was Snapshots of Humilatron and I was confused but intrigued
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
SDS

Post by SDS »

mikewozere wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:42 pm Loved the concept, and the building humiliation.
Just the right length too.
Humilatron wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:29 pm Funny thing, I thought the title was Snapshots of Humilatron and I was confused but intrigued
Haha every time I see your username I can't help but think of a mean robot going around punishing girls... there is definitely a story there but im not a big fantasy or Scifi ENF writer.
Moderator - So behave!

Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

That would actually be hilarious, maybe I’ll bookmark the idea
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Look I'm just glad that I wasn't the only one who always envisioned a stripping robot for Humilatron's name.

Also this story was very nice, and this is one of the only first person stories I've ever seen where the POV was from a third party watching instead of either the stripper or the stripee. I remember mentioning elsewhere a long time ago that I always saw potential in that unused viewpoint.
Voyeurager

Post by Voyeurager »

Love this! Reminds me of mikewozere's Step Mom Humiliation story as the process comes to us in bits and pieces. Brilliantly written. Would love more of this nature!
SDS

Post by SDS »

Voyeurager wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:19 am Love this! Reminds me of mikewozere's Step Mom Humiliation story as the process comes to us in bits and pieces. Brilliantly written. Would love more of this nature!
Thanks! :D

Glad this one has been well recived might have to do similar style stories in the future.

SDS xx
Moderator - So behave!