The Thirst Games 2 -- NEW Vote Results!

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Mick Gesitt

Re: The Thirst Games 2 -- Part 12

Post by Mick Gesitt »

10 down, 9 to go as we approach halftime.

We've said goodbye to Accountant, Cop, Doctor, Intern, Gymnast, Heiress, Lawyer, Pro-Wrestler, Stylist, and Teacher.

Arborist, Author, Babysitter, Boxer, Fitness Instructor, Horse Jockey, Landscaper, Photographer, Video Blogger and Waitress are left to duke it out.

I know you mentioned a game-changing halftime announcement, but will there be any kind of halftime show for the mid-point of this competition? Or would a halftime show break up the action too much? Benedict likely has record breaking numbers of eyeballs on his platform with this long awaited sequel to his first highly successful Thirst Games. Seems like a good time to get an important message across while he has a 'captive audience'. If there is any kind of halftme entertainment, I hope it involves less kneeling and more nudity.

The quick combination of Waitress's Wish and the Halftime announcement could potentially be a one-two punch that even Boxer can't fend off.
-Mick Gesitt of the Mountain
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Mick Gesitt wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:20 pm I know you mentioned a game-changing halftime announcement, but will there be any kind of halftime show for the mid-point of this competition? Or would a halftime show break up the action too much?
It would break things up too much to have some sort of show. Just like in the first contest, Benedict is just sending out a video of him talking to the contestants. Also just like last time it looks like there will be other girls fighting each other around the time of the announcement, so breaking for some form of side show would be an unnecessary distraction from their battle.

I use the Halftime announcements as a plot tool to push the action, because as numbers thin encounters would naturally slow down without something pushing things along. Last contest I had LARPer. This time it'll be a different strategy to keep things rolling.
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

I am intrigued if someone will actually free Gymnast. It doesn’t seem to be in anybody’s interest to do so other than maybe Waitress at some point :shock:

It definitely sounds like we can expect some returns of eliminated players I don’t think anyone so far has a Token to resurrect themselves, but even things like Justice could make an interesting return for some people. It also makes me think of what would it be like if there were more stores. I can’t help but imagine stores and what their quests could be/have been.

I mean there’s certainly no shortage of stores but if this was a shopping plaza, you’d have room for stuff like Home Depot/Lowes where I imagine Arborist and Landscaper could take full advantage of. Or even some eateries like Dairy Queen and Taco Bell. I’m sure Heiress would have loved a DSW lol or maybe even Teacher.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Gymnast being freed is a real possibility with Arborist and Boxer heading that way, because unlike Waitress, Landscaper, or Photographer those two have high levels of mercy and compassion.

I specifically excluded hardware stores like Home Depot because most of what they sell is very lethal. I also made it a point to not include stores that are normally so damn huge that you could run an entire contest in them, like HD, Target, Walmart, and that sort of thing. Most of the store lineup in this event is actually the store layout for the closest mall to where I live, only with about a dozen redundant clothing stores deleted. I only added about 3 stores to this mall that my real life mall didn't have, like BAM (which I hope gets some attention before this all ends because it's quest is awesome, but I don't think it will). I worried about adding too many stores and some being completely ignored, considering that I had almost twice as many stores as entrants.

As a note though, Taco Bell and Dairy Queen are totally in the Food Court, along with McDonald's, Starbucks, Sbarro's, Subway, and any other major chain. This might be relevant later. If nothing else, there's high odds that Landscaper wants tacos now after hitting the THC vape.

PS: I don't know if I've mentioned this yet, but the overall shape of the Thirst Games mall is blatantly based on Ironforge from World of Warcraft, universally revered as the most convenient town layout by far.
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

Lol imagine a thirst game in a Bass Pro Shop or a Costco XD it would turn into a real battle royale

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Executionus

The Thirst Games 2 -- Part 13

Post by Executionus »

Part 13:

Walking down the hallway towards the Gym, Fitness Intsructor wanted to check what the AMC Theater quest was since that store was on the way to the Gym. When she got close to it, however, she noticed that it had an occupancy of 1, meaning one of her opponents was inside. Not seeing anybody at the entrance, Fitness Instructor walked in far enough to get the quest "Can watch the main contest feed on the big screen." Getting that quest answered the question of what the other entrant was doing in here, as she had to be in a room watching the stream right now. FI was a little jealous of this girl getting to watch all of the sexy action in there, but on the other hand FI was far more of a "hands on" type of person and wasn't really wanting to just watch others having all the fun.

Either way, it was time to go to work. Fitness Instructor approached the door to the only unlocked room and then quickly opened it to attack whoever was inside.

***Fitness Instructor vs Author***

"HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK!" screamed the rubber chicken alarm loud enough to make both girls almost piss themselves. Author had setup the chicken herself, but even she jumped and nearly had a heart attack when it screamed it's ultraloud sound. The noise knocked the libido right out of Author in an instant, where Fitness Instructor screamed bloody murder and tripped down the stairs in her attempt to get away from whatever hellspawned demon was attacking her.

Author watched Fitness Instructor fall down the stairs, but this was actually very inconvenient for her strategy. Because FI was no longer on the same basic row as Author, it meant that Author couldn't sneak up behind her using the decoy speaker like she wanted. Author was a little upset that the movie screens had given her no real warning of Fitness Instructor heading her way, since it stopped paying attention to her once she was done with Doctor. Ironically, now she saw the two of them pop up on the screen. In fact, she saw HERSELF on the big screen and it showed exactly where she was hiding, which was the opposite of what she wanted it to do right now. Hiding in ambush was no longer possible.

As Fitness Instructor got back up and calmed herself down a little, she looked up to see Author standing at the top of the stairway holding a Coke bottle. Author threw the bottle like a football towards the ground in front of Fitness Instructor. FI saw that the bottle was going to hit the ground before it ever hit her, so she didn't even bother dodging it. That was a huge mistake as the Coke bottle launched itself like a rocket when it hit the ground since the impact broke the airtight seal so the Mentos reaction could finally go off. The rocket bottle hit FI in the face pretty hard while also covering her body in suds and Coke. Fitness Instructor's arms were already slick from her sunscreen overdose earlier, but now even her clothes were wet.

Author had to keep the offense going, since there was no chance of her outrunning this particular entrant (or any of them to be honest). She readied her fart spray and ran down the stairs towards Fitness Instructor with the finger on the trigger. When she finally got close enough, she sprayed it at FI's face. The trainer saw what she thought was pepper spray in Author's hand and made certain to block the spray with her hand while looking away from it. Her block prevented most of it from hitting her face, but instantly the overwhelmingly terrible smell hit her. Her whole hand suddenly smelled like she used it raw to wipe instead of ever using toilet paper. It was gross and supremely distracting, leading Fitness Instructor to start running away from Author and the foul stench. She easily vaulted over a row of chairs and then sprinted up the other aisleway until she was safely out of range back at the top of the room. Author wasn't nearly athletic enough to follow any of that.

Fitness Instructor yelled "DIO MIO! My God, what is that horrible stuff you sprayed at me?"

Author, herself disliking the smell far more than she was expecting, answered "Fart spray. And wow that is RANK!"

Fitness Instructor's hand was overwhelming her, so she waved it away from her and angrily announced "You are gross! I need to go wash my hand now before I hurl. I'm not coming back. I hope you lose horribly"

Fitness Instructor then took off towards the bathroom in the theater, washing her hand, face, and arms furiously. She wasn't slick anymore, but at least she wouldn't stink so badly. She wasn't kidding about not wanting to ever fight Author again after that experience. Before heading out, Fitness Instructor went to the concession stand and grabbed some popcorn butter. She used this to lather her arms and torso once again, maintaining her strategy of trying to make it nearly impossible for somebody to grab onto her. Once her olive skin was shiny and slippery again, she exited the theater.

Author, meanwhile, was bemused by how that ended. It wasn't an elimination like she was hoping to get, but she did manage to escape being taken out herself by one of the fastest and best athletes in the entire match. Sometimes a stalemate can be seen as a victory when you would normally be favored to lose.

Her questwriting cooldown was also up, but she was strategically waiting for the Halftime announcement before making her next quest. Shortly after Fitness Instructor left the theater and headed towards the gym, Heiress was eliminated which sent the contest into its final 10 second half. Author couldn't help but feel quite turned on watching Heiress being made to cum like that, but the fact that she herself is going to have to do that to others (or have it done to her) was still something that made Author very nervous. Realistically she would have difficulty restraining anyone for long enough to do that, even with her handcuffs. She was hoping to make a quest that would tip the odds back in her favor somehow, so she awaited the Halftime post on her phone with baited breath.

Horse Jockey was waiting in Petco for something to happen in Macy's, but nothing was happening. She recognized Boxer, Heiress, and Arborist from watching it all from the distance earlier, but she still hasn't heard any of those three names read off as being eliminated. Heiress screaming "You've got to be SHITTING ME!" at the top of her lungs before the trio entered Macy's was probably related somehow to why there wasn't any progress happening. Horse Jockey was also able to figure out that Heiress must be working alongside Boxer, since otherwise she would be absurdly easy for the other two to overpower. Horse Jockey was starting to get a little nervous about being one of the only girls left without a single elimination to her name, since that could earn her a Security Guard visit soon.

While exploring Petco she managed to locate a Store Key, although she wasn't entirely sure if she'd ever use that since she prefers open spaces. She exited Petco just to check the Map Kiosk again and saw the three dots still in Macy's. She also noticed a dot south of her in Build-a-Bear all by herself with nobody else even remotely close to her. Horse Jockey made the choice to just head out towards that southern lone dot instead of waiting for anything to be finished in Macy's. She was hoping to play a little game of Build-a-Horse with that unfortunate lady.

Babysitter skipped along in the hallway extremely pleased with herself after eliminating Lawyer and getting to strip Model naked. She had all of his pictures on her phone right now, just constantly browsing through them and giggling happily. She largely forgot that she was planning to go back to the Disney store to trade Lawyer's panties, she was just too distracted standing next to the Map Kiosk while lusting over every inch of that man. And as she was extremely aware...this man had lots of inches to lust over.

It took the thunder of the Ultimate Quest completion to snap her out of her little horny haze, which led her to finally, reluctantly, sadly put her phone back in its holster for now. The Map Kiosk still said that she was the only entrant in the kids' section of the mall, the entire southeast corner, and she had decided to remain in that section all contest if possible to defend it against "invaders". She saw somebody in Petco but that was basically the only person anywhere close to her right now.

She finally remembered to go to Disney and trade off Lawyer's panties for the Queen Elsa Ice Glove quest reward. When she turned in the panties, a freezer opened up revealing the glove. The outside of the glove was covered in some weird silicone/plastic feeling polymer material that the instructions said was very slow to change temperature. The inside was cotton-lined leather to protect the wearer's hand from the cold. This glove would stay cold for at least an hour in room temperature areas once out of the freezer. Babysitter put it on her right hand and then touched the glove against her own arm just to feel what it felt like, and it was instantly unpleasant like a thousand icy needles stabbing into her skin. She let go immediately. Any other girl held by this glove is going to squeal and beg for mercy, maybe even stripping themselves just to make her let go of them. Not to mention, it could be used to stimulate certain areas of the female anatomy which are enticed by the cold....

Since Babysitter was sitting on $195 she was really wanting to spend some of that on useful items, but she was having difficulty seeing anything in Disney that would help her either beat an enemy, humiliate an enemy, or get them off. The one item that caught her eye was Captain America's shield, which she bought for $25. It was a kids size shield, which was perfect for her small frame so she wore that on her left arm. Her right hand had the Elsa Ice Glove. She considered buying a Boba Fett helmet, but she didn't like how that felt on her head one bit. Part of her thought about buying a princess dress to force an enemy to wear like what she did with the diaper earlier, but she decided that it would just be far too much work to do that to someone. She was now down to $170 and decided to shop elsewhere.

So once done with Disney, she had two kids section stores left unexplored: The Play Area, and Build-a-Bear. Because the Play Area was really close to Petco where the other girl was (and because it's not like it has anything to actually sell and is just a bunch of playground equipment) Babysitter chose to explore Build-a-Bear first. The quest in here was super-weird though: "Unknown girl on video screen, bear wearing her clothes in front of it. It's a voodoo doll." Babysitter didn't really understand that quest, especially since it didn't have any reward listed. What was the point of a voodoo doll bear? She decided she might as well ask the girl it mentions.

Babysitter walked over to the big screen TV display with the bear in front of it on a little stool. Sure enough, the two were wearing matching outfits, all the way down to the style of black heels. Both were wearing a black corset top, blue miniskirt, black sheer leggings, and their matching footwear. The woman had bouncy blonde hair and looked terrified. Weirdly, the girl was tied to a chair in a dark dungeon-looking area, and the label on the TV named her as Hostage.

Babysitter asked "Hey Hostage! What does this stupid quest mean? And why doesn't it have a reward? A quest without a reward is dumb."

There was no answer or reaction of any sort from the girl on the screen. Babysitter tried again louder "Heeeeeey! HEEEEEEY!! Listen to me, jerk!"

Still no reaction. Babysitter then asked "Can you even hear me? ...No? Well that's annoying! What idiot made this room? Argh. So what do I do with this voodoo doll bear? I don't have needles and stuff to stick in it"

Babysitter picked the bear up and held the bear in her hands, which made Hostage shiver and jump on the screen. Hostage nervously asked "What was that? Who touched me? Is someone out there? Don't touch the bear, please! Help! Let me out of here!"

Babysitter was intrigued by the girl reacting to the bear being touched and Hostage asking her not to touch it. She got this naughty little grin as ideas ran into her tiny little head. Babysitter started tickling the bear's leg, just to see what would happen. In seconds, the tied-up girl started giggling and laughing as she thrashed around a little in her chair. Babysitter had a huge smile now as she finally figured this room out.

Hostage, in-between laughs, begged "Please stop! Stop messing with the bear. This isn't funny!"

The naughty Babysitter then flipped the bear over and held it butt up, ready to give it a nice surprise with her Ice Glove hand. SPANK! Hostage squealed in shock and bounced a little in her chair from the spank shot. Babysitter then spanked the bear several more times causing Hostage to flail and beg for her to stop. To Babysitter, this was the neatest toy ever. She wondered what else she could do with this.

Testing a theory, Babysitter pulled off one of the shoes. Sure enough, the shoe came off of Hostage and basically floated away. The special effects weren't perfect, but it did look pretty real. For more savvy folks watching the feed it was obvious that a person in a green morphsuit removed it and that the dungeon background was digitally added via green screen effects. For Babysitter, however, she couldn't figure out how any of this worked and that just made it cooler. She quickly pulled off the other shoe next, watching that shoe fly off of Hostage.

Hostage looked red in the face with a mix of anger and pitifulness as she yelled "Come oooon! Stop messing with the bear and taking things off of it! Please, just help me! I'm not one of the contest entrants. I didn't agree to be here, I'm just a normal person. Help me please! I don't belong here."

Babysitter couldn't help but wonder what would happen if she kept taking things off of this bear. Was there a limit to how much would be taken off of Hostage's body? She really didn't think there was, given the nature of this contest. Her full attention now was devoted to watching the show of this helpless girl losing everything bit by bit.

When Babysitter pulled off the black corset top, it revealed a little purple strapless bra under it. Sure enough, Hostage's top was pulled off, with the girl wearing a matching bra. Hostage screamed "STOP STRIPPING ME!! I'm not in the contest, you don't have to strip me. You can't eliminate me or earn any money this way! I don't...I don't want to be naked. They forced me here, I didn't agree to this. Please don't strip me naked! I'm begging you"

Giggling like a sadistic child, Babysitter grabbed the blue skirt next, yanking it off quickly. Once that was gone, she went for the leggings next. She kinda wondered if the removal would work differently if she did it really slowly, so this time she took her time sliding it off. Sure enough, the leggings were very slowly being peeled down the trapped girl's legs while she whined and begged for Babysitter to stop. Babysitter could tell that the slow reveal was torturing this woman and that just made the show more entertaining for her. Underneath the leggings were purple panties that matched the bra. When the leggings were finally gone, Hostage was left sitting there on live TV in only her matching purple underwear. If Babysitter took anything else off, the tied girl would be on display to the world and wouldn't even be able to cover herself up.

Hostage screamed loudly and desperately "PLEASE STOP! Have mercy. I'm not an enemy, I'm helpless here. I'm not in the contest! They kidnapped me! I don't want people to see me naked. My friends and family are probably watching this. My whole town is watching this right now. Please, don't show them all what I look like naked! It's too embarrassing. I'm shy! I never agreed to any of this. I don't...Please no! I'll do anything."

Babysitter was feeling the rush of power over this helpless begging woman, not really feeling any mercy or empathy for her situation at all. She grabbed the bra and unhooked the back of it, holding it with her hand in the front just to torment the girl. Hostage screamed when she felt her bra unhook, but it held itself covering her chest even with the straps held to the side (clearly by the man in the green suit). She shook her head back and forth frantically as she repeated "Please please please please!" over and over again with tear filled eyes. Babysitter savored the power trip, taking her sweet time before finally tossing the bra aside. Hostage's bra was cast aside next, baring the poor girl's perky little breasts for all to enjoy.

Babysitter grabbed ahold of the panties next, as Hostage swore "You cruel bitch! You heartless sadist. I hope you know that karma is coming for you! You will pay for this evil act, mark my words! And trust me: Karma has even less mercy than you do."

Babysitter rolled her eyes at the threat, and then started pulling down the bear and Hostage's panties. She started slow, but then suddenly yanked them off in an instant just to see the reaction. Hostage felt her panties being pulled down her legs slowly, only for them to zoom the rest of the trip in half a second. Instead of screaming or crying though, Hostage just smiled.

The time for acting the victim was over.

The gate at the entrance to Build-a-Bear suddenly slammed down, trapping Babysitter in here. The naked Hostage then stood out of her chair, her hands no longer tied. Her face wasn't shy anymore, not bothering to cover up any of her body, nor was she begging. She stood dominant, like she was the one in control. Her face was the face of a villain who had just trapped the hero. She calmly announced "I warned you, Babysitter. I warned you many times to show me mercy, but you chose to give me none. Now my curse is broken, and I am free from this dungeon. You have just earned the right to take my place!"

The TV screen then turned off. Babysitter wasn't giggling anymore, as she turned to try and escape the store. The gate was locked shut, though. There was no way that she was going to open that without a store key, so she was trapped until whenever the gate opened on its own. This store was clearly a trap intended to punish cruel girls, which Babysitter had gleefully fallen for. A few seconds later, the door to the back stocking area unlocked and opened to reveal a somewhat tall woman in a full-body teddy bear mascot costume, mask and all. Teddy Bear's evil grin was the stuff of nightmares, reinforcing Babysitter's desire to get the hell out of there.

Teddy Bear ran after Babysitter, who started bashing her with the shield and punching her. This wasn't causing any real damage though, especially through the thick furry costume. Teddy Bear picked Babysitter up like she was a child and lifted her over her shoulder, making Babysitter's skirt rise up and display her white-tights-covered butt to the audience. Babysitter kicked and flailed, but wasn't able to break free of the larger woman's grip as she was carried into the back room.

The back room was covered in green aside from the chair, and there were two men in green morphsuits standing there as well. Babysitter isn't the brightest person around, but even she was able to figure out that this is where Hostage was held a minute ago. If she didn't escape quickly, she was going to be tied to that chair and linked with a voodoo bear of her own! Babysitter was terrified of somebody else walking into Build-A-Bear and doing to her what she had just done to Hostage....

Babysitter remembered her Ice Glove, which so far hasn't helped because of the full-body bear suit worn by the woman carrying her. Babysitter looked closely and saw where the neckline for the costume was located, and she stuck her frozen hand underneath the warm costume to touch bare (bear) skin.

"YEEEEEEEOOOOWWW!" Teddy Bear screamed as she dropped Babysitter frantically and started rubbing that spot on her collar. The sudden change from warm suit to ice hand was a massive shock. Babysitter quickly ran behind Teddy Bear and started unzipping her costume, exposing her back. Teddy Bear tried to turn around and fight back, but Babysitter is very squirrelly and quick on her feet. Babysitter managed to get the zipper down low enough to stick her hand in there, placing the Ice Glove on Teddy Bear's bare back skin. Teddy Bear started squealing and dancing around like she was on fire, only the opposite of that. Teddy Bear became desperate to get free, flailing wildly and knocking Babysitter to the ground.

Teddy Bear, instead of advancing again, this time chose to back away from Babysitter. She thought to herself "Man, we should've called me 'Mascot', because m' ass got whooped over here." She quickly decided that she wasn't getting paid enough for this job, and it was time to cut her losses.

Teddy Bear shrugged and told Babysitter "Fine! You win. Go, before I change my mind." The voice was clearly the voice of the actress who was playing Hostage, eliminating any mystery of who was under that mask.

The gate for Build-A-Bear opened up. Babysitter considered trying to strip Teddy Bear naked in revenge, but in the end decided that she should probably get out while she could and cut her losses. She took off running towards the door and exited into the open hallway, only to see somebody else walking towards her.

***Babysitter vs Horse Jockey***

Horse Jockey stopped moving and took a slight martial arts bow while announcing "Babysitter, I challenge you. En guard!"

Babysitter dramatically rolled her eyes "Bloody hell! First a bear fucker, now a horse fucker. Why are all the stupid furries after me out of the blue?"

Horse Jockey wasn't going to dignify that with a response as she moved in closer. Babysitter raised her Captain America shield and her Ice Glove. Horse Jockey could tell there was something special about the weird-looking glove, but her guesses were way off.

Horse Jockey suddenly sprinted at full speed towards Babysitter and then jumped with both of her knees forward. Babysitter held the toy shield to block, but the entirety of Horse Jockey's bodyweight slammed into her shield-arm at high speeds, sending both girls to the ground with HJ landing on top in a mount position. Babysitter then grabbed ahold of Horse Jockey's bare leg with the ice glove, producing a shocked squeal from the rider and sending her into a frenzied scramble to roll and scoot away out of range.

Wildly confused, Horse Jockey loudly asked "Why is your hand so COLD??? What the actual fuck, lady?"

Babysitter stood back up and waved her gloved hand tauntingly "Queen Elsa Ice Glove, compliments of Disney. Hey! I'll bet I can get a second one if I give them your panties next." She then sang mockingly "You're gonna be naaaaakeeed!"

Horse Jockey rolled her eyes "Don't be cocky. I hate that immature garbage."

Babysitter stuck out her chest like a gangster while giggling "Why don't you make me? I'm unbeatable. I already beat a giant baby and a furry. You're next, loser! I'ma strip your ugly man-butt naked in front of everyone. And then I'm gonna make you cum with the cold hand, 'cause that'll be like really funny, and you can't stop me"

Something that needs known about Horse Jockey: She despises unsportsmanlike behavior in her opponents. Babysitter had unwittingly removed any mercy Horse Jockey may have had for her with her cocky disrespectfulness. Horse Jockey angrily replied while advancing "If you're going to be like that, then maybe I'll just have to take that glove off of you, shove it up your twat, and hold it in while you scream. How's that sound?"

Babysitter's mouth dropped. She was about to say something in response when Horse Jockey quickly grabbed ahold of her wrist with both hands and twisted her arm. While Horse Jockey isn't the strongest entrant in upper body strength by any measurement, she's still quite a bit stronger than the petite Babysitter and easily overpowered her. Babysitter started bashing the shield against Horse Jockey's side and back, but the durable jockey with a high pain tolerance from her career withstood the blows easily. Horse Jockey succeeded in ripping the Ice Glove off of Babysitter, shoving it into her shorts pocket.

Starting to feel very panicked, Babysitter grabbed Horse Jockey's right hand with both of her own and lifted it towards her mouth. She then bit Horse Jockey's fingers as hard as she could. Horse Jockey screamed and pulled her hand back, shocked that this little psychopath just actually bit her. Her fingers now had distinct bite marks. Babysitter started swinging her arms around in circles again to slam hammerfists on Horse Jockey, using the "toddler fighting" style that overwhelmed Lawyer earlier.

Horse Jockey, however, responded by jumping onto Babysitter's torso, grabbing the back of Babysitter's head with her arms, and locking her legs around Babysitter's waist in a standing body triangle. Babysitter tried to pry Horse Jockey off of her but lacked the strength. Horse Jockey's leg grip is merciless, as a big part of her job involves literally steering a 1000+ pound horse by using her legs squeezing it. Even as skinny as Babysitter was, Horse Jockey's tight grip was squeezing the air out of her. Babysitter started flailing madly, running out of good ideas. Babysitter's shield was taken from her and tossed to the ground. Horse Jockey then began moving around Babysitter's standing body using a mixture of Jiu Jitsu and jockey skills, transitioning to Babysitter's back while still squeezing the life out of her with the body triangle. Babysitter eventually stumbled and fell to the ground from the stress of holding Jockey up this whole time while trying to escape.

This was exactly where Horse Jockey wanted to be, as now she was riding the petite Babysitter like a horse. She grabbed her fabric reigns and looped it through Babysitter's mouth, creating a brutal gag that also allowed Horse Jockey to easily hold on and ride the girl. Because she had a quest to do so, she also hooked the leash and collar around Babysitter's neck, now using one hand to hold the reigns and the other holding the leash while her legs stayed tight around the body. Babysitter tried to fight back on all four, but couldn't accomplish anything at all constructive. She tried throwing a massive violent tantrum as a last ditch effort, but Horse Jockey held on with ease from this little "rodeo" of sorts. She has experience breaking actual stallions, so a girl under 100 pounds was nothing by comparison.

Horse Jockey then switched her hands so that her left hand held both the leash and the reigns, to free her right hand to grab her riding crop. She then ordered "Go on! Play horsey, big talker. Cocky girl. Walk us into Build-A-Bear. I want a stuffed Clydesdale."

When Babysitter refused to move, Horse Jockey smacked her ass hard using the riding crop. WHAP! "Now! Move, go." she yelled as she repeatedly spanked Babysitter with the painful crop. Sore butt feeling like it was absorbing bullets, Babysitter quickly got on all four and started crawling towards Build-A-Bear as fast as she could while carrying Horse Jockey on her back. Shamefully she underwent the degrading and humiliating experience just to make the pain stop, as that crop was no joke when it came to spanking pain. It felt like Satan's personal paddle. Between that and the lack of breathing thanks to the legs squeezing her midsection, Babysitter was almost ready to just quit and accept her naked fate.

Horse Jockey's phone went ding, signifying the quest completion for Petco's quest to walk an enemy while she's on the leash. It was more a horse walk than a dog walk, but it counted. Because she wasn't physically in Petco anymore to receive her reward, one of Benedict's Boys headed her way to hand her the shock collar and remote control for it that she had just won. Babysitter's look of confused fear was very blatant as she had no idea what this collar was or why one of the boys just handed it to her opponent. Horse Jockey quickly removed the leash collar from Babysitter and replaced it with the shock collar, locking it in place so that it would be very difficult to remove.

Horse Jockey then told her quadruped foe "This is a shock collar. If I push this button, you get zapped until I take my finger off of it. You don't want that. You try to take the collar off, you get zapped. You try to fight me, you get zapped. You try to run, you get zapped. We clear? Maybe this will teach you not to talk trash and always remember to be humble and graceful during competitions."

Babysitter was stunned into silence, leading Horse Jockey to finally let go of the brutal leg scissors allowing Babysitter to breathe again. Horse Jockey stood up and pointed her remote at Babysitter to make the point that she was in control now. Babysitter was on the ground on all fours, angry as hell and too stubborn to stop fighting. She quickly stood up and tried to hit HJ, only to feel her entire body go simultaneously numb and painful at the same time when the button was pushed. Her neck hurt like hell and her legs went weak, causing her to fall to the ground. Babysitter, not the brightest, tried four more times to attack Horse Jockey, with each time ending in a painful collapse.

Finally she gave up and stayed on the ground. Horse Jockey made it very clear that standing = zap, so Babysitter kept on the floor from then on. Babysitter looked around the room trying to see some way out of this mess. Horse Jockey looked around the room as well, and was startled when she saw a pretty blonde girl in a bear suit watching them both while sitting down in a chair next to a large creepy bear mascot head.

Horse Jockey braced herself for combat, but the actress of Hostage/Teddy Bear waved a hand up "Don't mind me, just watchin'!"

The intercom then read out "Heiress has been eliminated", which meant that they were now in the final 10. Sure enough, both girls' phones dinged with the Halftime announcement video being sent to them. Both of them wondered how this was going to affect their actions moving forward, so they wordlessly agreed to pause fighting in order to watch it on their phones.
Executionus

The Thirst Games 2 -- Part 14

Post by Executionus »

Part 14:

Landscaper, now thinking of herself as "Dread Captain Grasscut", was hunting for buried treasure in CM Games. Well, not exactly "buried", but it is locked in a treasure chest. She sprinted pretty quickly from Smoke Store to CM Games, briefly noticing the erotic sight of the naked and trapped Gymnast squirming around in the fountain from the spray of water between her legs. Landscaper kinda wanted to watch that for longer, but in her post-nut clarity she was staying focused on the contest. Besides, there was a very real chance that the woman who put Gymnast in that harness and made that perverted wish was still close by hunting her next victim.

Quickly dashing into CM Games, Landscaper brought up her phone to read the quest: "Secret Minigames! Bring the Most Hidden Pop, the Most Forbidden Game, and the Most Sacred Card to the desk. Every wrong guess costs an item of clothing. REWARD = Pokemon Starter weapon." She was absolutely interested in that challenge, and as quite a gamer and puzzle solver she felt she had an extremely good shot of figuring out the riddles. That said, she wanted the treasure box first. She just had to locate it.

Searching the store, LS finally noticed the lockbox over by the tabletop gaming section. She had earlier figured out the "Christmas" riddle for the passcode, entering 1225 into the keypad. The box opened up for her, revealing its contents. Immediately she noticed a freaking stun grenade, which would be a very fun weapon as long as she didn't set that off too close to herself. There was also a small stick of extra-fast drying Krazy Glue and a spice shaker labeled "itching powder". These three weapons used together on an opponent could cause absolute mayhem! There was also a $50 bill and a card which noted that $5000 had been added to her prize money account for opening the chest. Score! Dread Captain Grasscut was pleased with her booty.

With her loot stashed, she went about trying to figure out the store quest riddle next. First up was the "Most Hidden Pop", so she started searching the massive Funko Pop section. She tried moving a few of them around to see if something was hidden behind others, but that didn't seem to reveal anything. Besides, it was more likely that the Pop in question would be hidden elsewhere if that was the meaning. Scanning across the shelf for clues, Landscaper eventually noticed one of Waldo, the striped-shirt nerd famous for being hidden in puzzle books. Landscaper picked up Waldo, very confident that he was the answer to that riddle.

Second was the "Most Forbidden Game", so she started scanning the video game section. She was hoping to see something obvious because there were over 100 games here. Eventually she grabbed GTA San Andreas, because she remembered all of the crazy controversy that game received (including the legendary Hot Coffee hidden sex mode). Third was the "Most Sacred Card", and considering that the reward for this quest was based on Pokemon starters it took Landscaper about 4 seconds flat to figure out that it was referring to the original Charizard trading card (often treated as the holy grail of Millennial trading cards).

Bringing the items to the desk to turn them in, the tablet computer on display dinged a green check for Waldo and Charizard, but buzzed a red X for GTA SA. This meant that Landscaper would be forced to pay up an article of clothing for her wrong guess. Unfortunately, all she was wearing was her hoodie and jeans, no underwear since she started with garden sheers. Turning in either one was going to expose some massive skin! Landscaper got very nervous for a second, until suddenly an idea hit her. She grabbed a Triforce hat off of a display, bought it for $20, and then turned it in as her forfeited clothing item. She only had $30 left though, so that trick wasn't going to work forever. She needed to be really careful with her next guess or two or else this was going to get very embarrassing.

While she was busy hunting for the correct "Most Forbidden Game", Heiress was eliminated and the halftime video was sent out. She paused to watch it.

Next door to CM Games, Waitress traded in her recovered clothing items for arcade tokens. With 9 items recovered from the fountain area, each one worth 4 tokens, suffice to say that Waitress was loaded. She needed 200 tickets for the Zip-Tie Gun she wanted to buy, which would've been more of a challenge if she was limited to sacrificing just her own clothing. With her stack of clothes from the giant battle this was going to be a cakewalk for her. In addition to the actual game tokens, she also located a Thirst Coin sitting on top of the token exchange.

She looked around for the biggest payouts and easiest games, choosing the ancient classic Skee-Ball. One of the reasons she chose that game was because it was absurdly easy to cheat at it, and it's not like anyone was here to stop her. Climbing on the game, she managed to "bowl" a perfect score which chucked out 30 tickets with only a single token spent. It didn't take long before she hit her goal and claimed her new toy, with plenty of stolen clothes to spare. Waitress actually began to wonder if she should put on any of the stolen clothes to add layers to herself. Anything from Pro Wrestler was too big for her, and Gymnast's destroyed onesie was the first thing she traded for tokens. Intern was around her size, though, so she tossed on Intern's dress blouse and dress pants, acting as if her super-tight Hooters outfit was now her underwear. With her orange Hooters hat from Lids, she somehow felt that her current look was almost like in a bad TV show when the main character "disguises" themselves in the most obvious way possible.

She was getting ready to head next door to confront Landscaper to either ally with her or strip her bareass, when Heiress was taken out. She decided to watch the Halftime video before proceeding.

Halftime Video

Benedict Wellington appeared and began speaking. He was filming himself with his phone like a TikTok video as opposed to using some form of professional cameraman like a normal businessman. "Congratulations, ladies! You've survived the first half. Not bad, not bad. Some of the most dangerous women in this match failed to accomplish that. Do you have any idea how many people bet huge money on Cop and Pro Wrestler? But poof, they're gone. Bye bye! Stylist? Couldn't cut it. Teacher? Couldn't make the grade. Doctor? Nursing her wounds. All three business casual dressed ladies are also toast. I guess dress pants are bad luck. Well, not as bad of luck as a spandex onesie, since Gymnast is putting on the show of the century right now in the fountain. And lastly, my old lifelong childhood friend Heiress put on a spectacular orgasmic display for her buddy Benny that I and the millions of viewers will cherish forever. Best fountain wish ever, it was truly *mwah* chef's kiss! Hope all of you who have lost can keep a stiff upper lip, because your lower lips have entered the public domain!

But enough about them. YOU! You ten, the elite, the warriors, the semifinalists, you still have a future! Some of your futures will include glory. Most of your futures will be more fun to watch than they will be to live through. But hey, that's the risk you take for one million dollars, am I right? So here's a basic tally of accomplishments, being very brief and not giving anything strategic away for any of you: Right now there is only one single entrant who has two eliminations, essentially in first place if that counts for anything. Most of you have one elimination. Three of you, however, have zero. This might get a little dangerous very quickly, because the last one left without one will meet our first security guard. You've all been so careful to not break the law all match, so it would be a shame to earn her wrath now. And trust me, our first miss Security is chomping at the bits to get her hands on one of you. You might want to get aggressive very fast, because if one of the girls without an elimination yet happens to eliminate an enemy who is also sans victory, that single action will put #3 in that horrible 'last one left' spot.

And finally, what huge change am I introducing at Halftime this year? Well, we're calling it the Blue Light Special, in honor of the late K-Mart store franchise. Buckle up, beauties! Because exactly three minutes after I hit send on this video (to give you all time to watch it), random stores one by one are going to be bathed in a bright blue light for three glorious minutes apiece. Those stores are following in the footsteps of K-Mart and experiencing a massive closeout sale! Everything is half off, everything, until that store is shut down forever at the end of those minutes. The only thing that keeps a store open is an active battle taking place inside, so the store will wait for that to conclude before closing and passing the blue light on to the next place.

But wait, because it gets even better! If one of you eliminates an opponent inside of the current Blue Light store, you will be rewarded with $10,000 in your prize money account, AND...possibly the most overpowered weapon in this contest: The blowdart tranq. Getting into the finals, it might be a tremendously good idea to have the ability to put a dangerous foe to sleep from long range. Imagine, the final two, and you score a flawless victory. I'm just saying, it might be worth it to you to make the effort. Your phones will tell you which store is the current Blue Light Special. Good lucks, and good fucks! We're all watching with smiles on our faces and hands on our places."

Everyone in the match was anxious about which of the many stores was going to be randomized to be first. Shortly after most of the women watched the video, the phones all flashed blue with the notification.

BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL == Gym

The Gym entrance was hit with a bright blue spotlight. Fitness Instructor was right outside of the gym when it happened. This changed everything for her. She really wanted that blowdart tranq, not to mention the big chunk of cash. She also REALLY didn't want anybody else getting a weapon like that, because even with her skill at dodging and kiting people she could potentially be defeated with that. She had just checked the Map Kiosk a few seconds earlier and knew that Author was the only person close to her. If she wanted to pounce on this opportunity, she was going to have to run back to the AMC Theater and grab Author, dragging her to the Gym to be defeated. Fitness Instructor really didn't want to deal with that horrible fart spray again, but the rewards for doing so were too great to ignore.

Author started plotting immediately after watching the video, trying to think up a quest which would help her reduce the number of enemies she had to deal with and allow the possibility that using her traps, chlorophyll, and handcuffs that she might actually end up winning this contest. She knew she could only realistically defeat one enemy, maybe two, before her items ran out. Winning the Blue Light Special quest was unlikely for her because there wasn't enough time to setup traps in the two minute window, and there was no way to ensure that an enemy would attack her in any of the stores even after she trapped them. The quest favored the stronger and more athletic girls like Fitness Instructor or Boxer who could easily sprint to where they needed to be. If she could manipulate the most dangerous women to fight each other, that would increase her own odds of victory.

The first Blue Light Special was announced, the Gym right next door to her. Alarm bells rang in Author's mind! Fitness Instructor was nearby and might come back for her. Fitness Instructor also knew about most of her tricks and traps now, making her by-far the most dangerous enemy for Author to deal with in this moment. If she did come for her, Fitness Instructor would have less than 3 minutes to somehow drag or carry Author inside of the Gym before time expired. She wouldn't have time to mess around or strip Author in the theater, especially with all of Author's layers. Author had to set a trap, a trap on her very body. Hastily she typed into her questwriter app "Force an opponent to strip herself naked. REWARD = Hitachi Wand Vibrator", which was instantly accepted. That would be essential for her plan. She just hoped that Fitness Instructor liked to complete quests.

Waitress wanted that item badly, but the Gym was too far away. Besides, she needed to deal with Landscaper first. Author's new quest popped up next, but Waitress wasn't sure how she was even going to accomplish that one since she's not at all one of the biggest entrants. She finally exited the Arcade to meet her destiny with Landscaper, with the voyeuristic Photographer watching from her perch.

Landscaper was made quite nervous by the announcement that only three entrants were without elimination, since one of the three was her. She really needed to hurry up with this store quest and then go find somebody to take out ASAP.

Arborist ran as fast as she could, trying to get a safe distance away from Boxer. She entered the inner circle of the mall and dashed into Foot Locker, completely missing the hidden Photographer perched on the sign awning. Arborist missed being spotted by Waitress exiting the nearby Arcade by just a few seconds. She finally played the halftime video while changing back into her old clothes. The Referee definitely enjoyed the show of Arborist nervously removing her jumpsuit in front of him, rendering herself topless with her back to him. While stripping in front of some random man was excruciatingly embarrassing, Arborist already knew that basically every man in the world had been staring at her naked breasts for the last 5 minutes or longer so adding one more was barely a problem at this point. Both the Blue Light Special mechanic and Author's quest were largely uninteresting to Arborist at this moment, since she was in survival mode. The store quest was interesting to her if she had to fight someone in Foot Locker, since those special shoes sounded useful. She was at least happy to be back in her old clothes again, and she then put the green jumpsuit on over them.

Arborist shyly waved at the ref, who was super handsome "Um...hi there!"

The Referee smiled "My pleasure, beautiful."

Boxer watched the video while turning in her Wanted Card at the Map Kiosk near Macy's. This let her know exactly where Arborist was located in Foot Locker, so she took off after her to avenge her friend and former employer Heiress. She didn't find herself all that interested in anything to do with the announcement or the quest, staying focused on her immediate task at hand. Being told that she needed to hurry up and get an elimination before it was too late was just further motivation.

Video Blogger was not happy with the Blue Light Special announcement at all. "You guys this could be a big disaster! What happens if Justice is randomly selected to be next? I'd have to leave here when it was forced to close and that would screw up my entire strategy. Any prayer warriors out there in the audience right now, please put all of your efforts into making it so that Justice doesn't get picked!"

Horse Jockey and Babysitter watched the video together, wondering if Build-A-Bear would be randomed. Instead it was the Gym, so the girls weren't planning on moving that far. The real bombshell was what happened when Author's "strip yourself" quest was added. Both women read that at the same time, and both instantly came to the same idea...one with horror, one with glee.

"So..." Horse Jockey smirked "Looks like it's time for you to start taking your clothes off while we all watch."

The girl in the bear suit clapped "Awesome! I still get to watch her slowly get naked, and we don't even need a voodoo bear"

Horse Jockey turned "A what now?"

The second half is now underway. Halftime Map

Link to next part
Last edited by Executionus on Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nikolai

Re: The Thirst Games 2 -- Part 14 -- Halftime

Post by Nikolai »

Very excited for halftime and to see where it goes from here and who prevails, you're doing great man, been absent or I'd of told you so
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Thanks! I don't know why I've been so tired all the time lately, but it's totally slowed down my ability to write. I should really have more than 14 parts done by March. For comparison: last year I posted Part 36, the final battle, on March 11th. I started a little later this year, but my rate is still dragging.

I also want to mention how much I audibly laughed out loud when I rolled the Gym as the first Blue Light Special, because I knew immediately it would force a rematch between Fitness Instructor and Author. I've also been really hoping that the Gym gets some airtime before this ends considering all of the fun humiliation devices in there. Meanwhile I have five freaking girls all together in the inner circle, the Build-a-Bear girls, and little Video Blogger all alone who very likely is going to remain undiscovered until the final four or later with how things look currently.

In other news, I had this random idea to list key strengths of the remaining 10 entrants.
Video Blogger -- Tied with Waitress for 2nd smartest and most charismatic. Stealth App and Justice strategy. Has a TKD black belt.
Horse Jockey -- 2nd best fighter, 3rd strongest. Her skills and gear make her extremely dangerous one on one.
Waitress -- Tied with VB for 2nd smartest and most charismatic. Is peerless at manipulating others. Well equipped and rich.
Author -- Smartest, master of traps, has a ton of intel on her opponents thanks to watching fights at the theater.
Photographer -- Craziest entrant. Never underestimate crazy. Is currently out of reach.

Landscaper -- 2nd strongest, extremely durable, heavily equipped, quite clever. Very likely the dark horse of the match.
Boxer -- Best fighter by far, 2nd best athlete. With Cop and PW down, nobody else stands any chance in a fair unarmed fistfight.
Babysitter -- 2nd craziest and smallest entrant. Tough and stubborn. Major brat.
Arborist -- Strongest by far, chastity belt, fairly durable, has her rope.
Fitness Instructor -- Best athlete, greased, extremely unorthodox ranged fighting style. Untouchable. Likely the most difficult entrant to actually defeat.
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

It’ll be amusing to me if Video Blogger does last I mean I did want to give her some kind of a chance. I’ll say that whatever the outcome is, I do have plans of my own depending on whether VB wins or loses. :twisted:

IMPORTANT, Read This ->