I saw the first penis

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
ely

I saw the first penis

Post by ely »

My name is Eliana and I am a 20 year old Italian girl

We had finished our swim in the sea and were reaching the car in the street. It was me and an old friend of mine, and his parents. I was about 8-9 years old as my friend. When we were about to get into the car, my friend's father touched my friend's swimsuit and noticed that he was still wet and forced him out of the car. Then the father told his wife that he wouldn't get into the wet car so wet, and that he didn't have to stay in the water until the last moment ... luckily I had a very dry swimsuit, although he got wet with something other than what I am about to tell you. This boy's mom took a sea tablecloth and used it to shelter the boy from passing passersby on the street but she was only covering 180 degrees of view. I was in the car sitting in the back seat, the boy's father was in the driver's seat. Suddenly I turn to the back of the car and see my friend who takes off his costume with difficulty because it is wet and therefore glued to his legs and also under threat from his mother. I get a chance to see his little white ass and then he turns around and not noticing what I was looking at I got a chance to see his penis. It was a white penis and you couldn't see the pink tip because it was covered in skin, and small but maybe not that small for his age. Certainly the cold water of the sea has shortened his size, but that's not the point. The point is, I have seen a penis in a CFNM situation. :D

I can't keep a secret and a few days later he had done me wrong, and so while I was angry I shouted at him "is that so? and then I saw your penis that day as you took off your costume, and it was small and pale, it looked like a worm. "
Dario

Re: I saw the first penis

Post by Dario »

hi Eliana nice story, he was the only boy you have saw naked on the beach in your childhood?
In my junior school age (elementary school) I sometimes happened to see somebody of your age changing carefree on the beach or in a way that was very easy to peek, like your friend.
At the age of 7 I started became very shy about my body and I used to change my swimsuit in the cabin. Our beach had private cabins, so was very difficult spy. I supposed all my friends were embarrassed about been seen naked like me, but I was wrong.
On the beach I used to meet a girl named Valentina, we became friend and we would play together every day, I don't remember which was our age, but we were less than 10 yrs old.
One days I was I was lying under the umbrella when I saw the father of Valentina mount a camp shower outside her cabin.
After Valentina went under the shower to wash. I was looking at her when suddenly she drop her swimsuit! I didn't expect it!
she was completely naked in front of everyone, I stared amazed all the time. She turned on itself 2-3 times so I could see her back and her front.
That was the first time I saw a girl of my age naked and was one of my best friends!
I thought all the girls were like my classmates who would spy in the boys' bathroom, but if we tried to spy they would get really mad, but in that moment I learned that some girls were carefree about nudity. After I saw other boys and girls naked on the beach. I became less shy about my body too and one time I changed in front everyone too
ely

Post by ely »

he's the only guy I've seen naked on the beach. I wasn't a pretty girl until I was 14. I was thin, no boobs, no ass, short hair, always dirty, I stank, I was a tomboy. Guys didn't see me as a girl. So my female friends didn't want me with them and I played with the boys. When they played soccer all day in a public square of rectangular shape, then they came to drink at my house which was near this square and then drinking a lot of water they had to pee a few hours later. They peed behind the bushes in the square, but sometimes I could see their penis and their asses. Sometimes as a joke some of them lowered shorts and panties of the weaker guys. I remember a very fat boy for his age had a microscopic penis and was very close to me. When I saw that penis and that huge ass, my reaction was to say "yuck!" but in reality, looking back today on what I was thinking that day, I wanted to touch him but he pulled up his slip at the speed of light. Then one time two other smaller guys pulled down their slip and panties and pretended they buttfucked with rubbing but without penetration, in front of me and other guys. I didn't know what sex was so I watched them amused and not scandalized. They never asked me to undress and didn't say anything vulgar to me, because I wasn't particularly beautiful or maybe they were ashamed to ask me this. These are things that happened when I was at least 10 years old, that is, dated after the one in this story. Only after 15 did I start to get beautiful and today they would pay to see me naked xD

However I don't remember everything from my childhood, I was not particularly intelligent because I was spending days eating the pine nuts on the ground that fell into the square. And a few years later I wondered if the boys were peeing in the pine nuts I touched and ate ...
-----

Story Bonus:
once I took two of them into my house. I went to the bathroom and they stayed in my bedroom. They laughed and then they told me why I had such an ugly stuffed animal, I told them that it was my favorite stuffed toy. They told me to kiss him and I did. Then one of them said he had jerked off inside the zipper of the stuffed animal. The other friend was punching him to keep him from revealing anything they did. I didn't know this term so I didn't understand what they did, I thought they stole some money from me. So I touched and kissed a soft toy where they surely rubbed their penis.
Last edited by ely on Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Amusing little stories!

I just have to comment though that the word "panties" is used exclusively for girls underwear, not boys. Boys underwear is just called underwear mostly, or are referred to as boxers or briefs depending on the style.
Dario

Post by Dario »

Nice story ely, you saw all your friends' penis :D I bet you really like cfnm.
In my times I was shy, but there was a lot boys who were carefree about nudity.
One of my classmate during a birthday peed in a bush like your friends, everybody start laughing at him. he didn't hide but instead he finished to pee and turned around with is penis still exposed, smiling at everyone.
I horrified looked at my female classmates laughing, I didn't belive it, for me was a matter of honor don't been seen by a girl who I didn't saw naked too.
The next year our classroom was next the boy's bathroom, the girls had a lot of chance to see inside if somebody leave the door open. I get used to girls sometimes saw our penis
ely

Post by ely »

I didn't see everyone's penis, I was ashamed to see them naked and when they peed I went to my house to pee in my bathroom. I saw some guys' penises because from a distance and angle I could see them without being noticed. Some of them didn't have nudity issues and so I saw them multiple times, some were the victims of lowered SLIP pranks and I could see them. I like the embarrassment, I liked seeing their red faces and their state of shock more than their penises. A few years later, but in Japan and not Italy this joke of undressing me some guys did it to me and it wasn't as fun as I imagined, maybe other girls would label it as sexual abuse but still today I don't know how to define it, but I will tell this on a new post. Returning to naked males I can tell you that a guy unintentionally peed in my pants when he turned to me. I remember being small they peed with the skin over the top of the penis and therefore the direction of the pee was totally uncontrolled, this was fun xD When I was little I wanted to touch those penises, now that I am an adult with my work I can touch many but they do not generate any effect on me, however their embarrassed, shy and innocent faces are still funny but my goal is to make them comfortable without traumatizing anyone.
Dario

Post by Dario »

@ely do you like hentai?
ely

Post by ely »

Just a few categories of hentai: humiliation e blackmail. Why do you ask me that?
Dariesse

Post by Dariesse »

Hey ely, interesting story you got there! It's quite a unique experience seeing your first penis in a CFNM situation. As for that pale and small "worm," it sounds a lot like a young boy's natural response to the cold water of the sea. It's fascinating how our bodies change in various situations, isn't it?