JOI

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
NudeBaG

JOI

Post by NudeBaG »

There are a couple stories on here that I have masturbated to.
Would there be any interest in a kind of JOI story, written from a female perspective?
Last edited by NudeBaG on Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Executionus

Re: JOI

Post by Executionus »

NudeBaG wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:41 pm Would there be any interest in a kind JOI story, written from a female perspective?
I would imagine yes, as long as it had some level of embarrassment involved to it (even as simple as just nervous awkward young folks seeing and watching one-another nude and playing for the first time in a very early stage of a relationship)
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Yep that works too.

I've honestly been surprised that there is basically none of that in mainstream JOI videos online. The vast majority are just bored/annoyed girls.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

I’ll work on something then😊
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

I never thought this was something that required a lot of instruction. Maybe there are some stories about interesting places people have masturbated.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... b&amp=true

✈️
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

edithdick wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:30 pm I never thought this was something that required a lot of instruction. Maybe there are some stories about interesting places people have masturbated.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... b&amp=true

✈️
The fetish is mostly about the girl controlling the action with her words, and putting on a show to enhance the guy's experience. Half the time the woman is dominant and the guy (you) is supposed to be putting on a show for her amusement as well as the reverse.
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

Executionus wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:23 am The fetish is mostly about the girl controlling the action with her words, and putting on a show to enhance the guy's experience. Half the time the woman is dominant and the guy (you) is supposed to be putting on a show for her amusement as well as the reverse.
So it is similar to the dominatrix fetish, but without the handcuffs and horsewhips? I’m guessing that she is getting paid for her service. I just say that because most girls I know, when given that much power would see how much gay stuff sge could get the guy to do. Pegging and whatnot.