Fully Embarassed by my sister and her friends (pt2) by SwimKid

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Fully Embarassed by my sister and her friends (pt2) by SwimKid

Post by PhilMarlowe »

SwimKid wrote: Fully Embarassed by my sister and her friends (pt2) by SwimKid

Jane, my sister and her friend (Who for simplicity sake we'll call Bernadette, I tried not giving names, but I got really tied of writing my sister's friend lol) came back to the room I was. I reviewed my situation, I was tied up, in just my underwear, with two younger girls and a girl of my age all curious and all wanting to humilliate me. Eventually Jane got closer and flipped me arround, so I was now facing at them. Jane got back and said:
-Look who we have here... Our personallittle bitch, Should we strip him right now?
-No, please -I begged
-hmmmm, maybe if the bitch begs correctly we wont strip him, what do you say?
-Lets give him a chace -Said my sister.
-Okay -Jane continued talking- If you dont want us to see you naked, do just as I say, First get on four again -I did so, I really didnt want them to see me naked- Okay, now say "Im your little bitch and I will be embarrassed and I will be your slave"
-Im your littlebitch and I will be embarrassed, and I will be your slave
-Great, now for the final part, kiss our feet
I did so without hesitation, I was mortified, but it was better than being naked, then I was handtied to a beam across the lower part of the roof and Bernadette put a pair of really girly, pink panties over my underwear, and then cut the original underwear, I was terrified that she'd take them off, bu they were loyal to their word but to now. Then they put a really short and bitchy cheerleader uniform and took pictures. Then I saw Jane trying to send the pictures to my classmates again, but this time the security pin activated, Jane asked:
-Whats your security pin?
-I forgot -I said
-ooooh, He is playing hard again -My sister said- This will be fun, lets torture him a bit
They took my cheerleader uniform incredibly quickly and tied my to a chair, they grouped up and the last thing I heard before they started whispering was "What should we do to him first?"
They went away and got back with a box full of things they'd use to torture me, I was really scared, but I knew they wuldnt go to physical pain, It'd be too much, but they could really easily humilliate me until I talked. Jane got closer and gagged me, then she said:
-We'll start easy, if you dont talk, we'll start getting harder and harder until the final punishment would be stripping you
-We'll start with "The burny Burn" -Said Bernadette, after that she took out of the box a hair drier and plugged it in. I saw my sister was recording the whole thing too.
Bar started to throw hot air at my face, she had the drier really close, so it was really akward and painful, I felt as if I were to burn. Then she said:
-Talk you bitch!
I remained silent
She started to slowly heat up the air, now it was really hurting, but I was determinated not to talk, she realized that the face wasnt working, so she said:
-So you take the eat really well on your face, huh? Lets see how about your other head
She put the drier touching the panties I was weatring, I tried to scream through my gag, but only muffles could be heard
-You can stop this, or do you want to continue? -She took my gag off
-Fine, Its 2121901
She laughed and left the drier on and pointing at my crotch and ranto Jane with my phone, they sent the pictures of me in a cheerleader uniform and the video of my torture. They eventually took the drier off, and Jane said:
-Poor baby bitch, she is too hot
-No jokes he is getting hot -My sister said- Hes getting all stiffy and pervy
-No way -Said bernadette
-Oh my god I have to see this -Said Jane- Its so tiny!
I couldnt belive I had goten hard, I couldnt control it either, and I knew this wasnt good for me. Then bernadette broke the silence and said:
-Oh c'mon girls, he is tied up, gagged, lets see how little his willy is
I tried begging through my gags, bu ofcourse it didnt work
Jane gotcloser to me, leaned over and whisperedin my ear:
-Little baby bitch got a boner, little boys shouldnt get boners
After that, she slowly started to take the pantie off, I was crying at this point, which made them laugh even more and my sistersaid:
-Aaaaw look, he is crying, he doesnt want us to see his little wee wee
Jane finally stopped beeing slow and yanked the panty down revealing my erection to the girls They all laughed and ofcourse took a bunch of pctures, including one with a ruler next to my penis showing how small it was.
Jane said:
-He is as small as a baby! Babies should get boners!
-What a pervy little baby -Said my sister- I cant imagine the humilliation that it is, you are at the merc of three curious girls, that are recording everything adn will show it in school, Two of us are younger, I bet you'd prefer to be dead right now.
-It wouldnt be as bad if you were, you know a bit bigger -Added bernadette.
Jane was the brave one that actually got closer to touch it, she grabber the tip of it adn started to pull back, leaving me in huge pain, I wasnt cut yet, but it also made me moan a bit and she laughed. She freed my left hand, grabbed my phone and started recording, then she said:
-Now, We want to see you cum, and do it over here -she handed me a little glass- And if you dont, We will make you cum and punish you harder for it
I started to stroke my dick really fast making myself moan sometimes, when I was about to cum I pointed at the glass and managedto get it all in.
The girls laughed and observed really closely, Jane quickly sent the video to the school, and then untied me from the chair, I was lead to her room where I was tied fully exposedin a eagle position to her bed, more pictures were taken, and a few more contact with my penis was made, making me rock hard again:
-He is a complete perv, he just had a cumy cumy and wants more! -Said my sister
-Dont worry, We'll punish him -Said Jane- He is going to drink his own cum
I started to panic and move in the bed, so they reinforced my ties, then they took my gag off and Jane, holding the glass and my nose made me open my mouth to breathe, when I did so, shepured the liquid in it. It tasted really salty and warm, I was mortified, but there was nothing I could do, I had to swallow it to breathe again. The girls exploded in laughter and made tons of jokes, the worst part is that they had it all recorded. I thought they'd finally gotten bored, I was really wrong. Jane said:
-I know how to get the stiffy down girls
-Oooooh, how? -Asked my sister.
-Follow me -Jane said.
They all left the room, I knew there was no chance of scape, I was completly tied up, naked and I didnt know where my clothes were. I heard the girls talk and giggle, and they eventually came back. Bernadette came by me and undid the ties from my hands, which were quickly tied together by my sister, then they un-did the knots in my feet and walked me to the bathroom. The bath curtain was closed, when they all graved me and threw me in there practicly at the same time I saw the bath full of ice. They managed to tie my feet to the bath itself, so I couldnt get out, It as really cold, as Jane said it got my stiffy down really fast. They all laughed and Bernadette said:
-You were too hot from the torture, so we got you a nice refreshing bath
-We'll see you in a while when we get more ideas -Said my sister.
After that Jane re-gagged me, reinforced my knots and they all went out of the bathroom. I heard the key "Click" sound. I was diying from the cold, and god knows how long They'd leave me there...