James' Frozen Revenge

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
josh

James' Frozen Revenge

Post by josh »

The first time I learned about my powers was during a normal day of school. Normal for me, at least. I’m James, and ever since this school year started these girls have made my days hell. Paige, Olivia, and Ellie were a power trio, constantly giving other kids and I wedgies, or pantsing us, in front of other kids to make us the laughingstocks of the school.

One day the teacher was running a few minutes late to math class and I was standing up talking to my friend. All of a sudden the girls sprinted up behind me, giggling, and grabbed hold of my pants. As they prepared to pull I shut my eyes and grimaced. I waited and waited but my pants never got pulled down. When I opened my eyes the entire room was still. Not a single move from anyone. I somehow had frozen time. I tied my pants up nice and tight and when the girls tried to pull them down they failed and gave up (for now).

I guess some God was on my side, because ever since then if I close my eyes and focus real good I can stop time completely until I do it again.

Of course with my newfound powers I spent all day freezing time, mostly to mess around and plan my revenge. I couldn’t just go up and pants them, that wouldn’t be fun enough. It had to be big. When I finally came up with something good enough I got prepared to put it into motion.

The only other class I had together with all three girls was gym, and lucky me, it was our swim unit. One less step to getting them all naked. What I knew through complaints from the other girls was that Paige, Olivia, and Ellie all waited until everyone else was done so they could change together by themselves (they just had to do everything together). Once the last girl outside of the trio left the locker room I was ready to set my plan into motion. I ducked into a corner where no one could see me and froze time.

I headed into the girls locker room to see the trio heading to their stalls. I hid in a cabinet and started time back up. The changing area consisted of a small stall with a door that covered from their necks to their knees. I watched as all three girls pulled the door shut to cover themselves and stripped out of their clothes. Once all of their clothes were completely off, I struck. I froze time and grabbed a laundry cart. I gathered all of their clothes and their school issued one piece swimsuits (not before taking a good look at the naked girls who had embarrassed me for so long) and placed them in the cart. Then I completely cleared the entire locker room of all coverings. When I was done the room was empty.

I then headed outside to the pool and pushed the cart into a random closet where they would be hidden away. I ducked back into the corner and restarted time. Now all I had to do was wait.

There are three things that would guarantee my plan was a success. One, my gym teacher was a male and could not go into the girls locker room to check on them. Two, my gym teacher had little patience and would definitely force the girls out of the locker room. Three, the girls would definitely be too embarrassed to admit they had been naked. They were the ones always doing the stripping after all. Admitting defeat would kill them.

After a couple minutes everything was going along to my plan.
“Paige! Olivia! Ellie! Hurry up and get out here!” my teacher yelled.
A few seconds of silence.
“Um, we can’t.” Paige said silently.
“Get out here!”
“We can’t!” the girls said in harmony.
“GET OUT HERE NOW OR YOU’RE ALL GETTING F’s! FOR THE WHOLE SEMESTER!”

That must’ve been a good enough motivator because the sounds of bare feet slowly slapping along the tile floor followed. The class had formed a circle around the girls locker room entrance (which wasn’t a door, it was a hallway that curved out from the room to the pool).

The class (and me, perhaps even more) eagerly watched as the girls practically waddled out of the locker room sideways. They stood covering themselves.

Paige had the biggest tits and struggled to hold them with one arm. They were practically bursting out and you could see almost everything but her nipples. Her lower half wasn’t much better. Her slit was covered but her huge bush would be a guarantee she would be made fun of for years to come.

The extent to which Olivia padded her bras was revealed, as she barely even had to cover her almost nonexistent tits. Her hand also covered her slit, as well as her clean shaven mound.

Finally, Ella had solid coverage of her perfectly round, average tits and her also clean shaven lower half.

The class erupted in laughter and photographs and the gym teacher was in complete shock and was about to let the girls go back, but I wasn’t quite ready for the fun to end. I quickly froze time and prepared the grand finale to my big plan. I went back to the closet where their clothes were hidden and retrieved my big surprise. Cooking oil.

You see, making the ground slippery would already be good enough, but the entry to the girls locker room was on a slight upwards curve. Just enough that a slippery surface would send them flying down the pool deck.

I went right up to the frozen girls and began to spray the oil all around them. I couldn’t move them (frozen time rules and all that) but I made sure to spray the oil between each individual toe to ensure their slipping. When all was said and done, I had basically created a personal slip and slide for the girls.

I went back to my position, grabbed my phone, and unfroze time.

“You can go back into the locker room now girls. Sorry about that” the teacher said. The now beet red girls barely took one step before they almost comically slipped. The fall onto their backs caused the girls to let go of their privates in pain. Paige’s big tits flopped around in all directions as she flew down the ramp. Ellie’s round tits jiggled nicely. And Olivia’s full flatness was revealed to the class. The girls all flew straight into the pool.

Apparently not thinking straight, instead of waiting for help the girls tried to climb out of the pool. This allowed everyone a great look at their asses as they pulled themselves out of the water. Paige once again was the champion, with a huge ass I was surprised fit in some of her pants. Ellie had a nice firm bubble butt that was no surprise to anyone that had seen her in yoga pants. And finally Olivia was… still flat.

The girls made it out of the water and started running to the locker room (in place). The oil had stopped them from doing anything but shaking their asses and jiggling their tits. I guess they were losing brain power fast as by this point they didn’t even attempt to cover themselves.

A solid two minutes later the gym teacher came back with the only towels left and helped the girls out of the oil. This is where Olivia was lucky. The towels were way smaller than the normal ones. Meaning that for someone as busty as Paige, it barely covered her tits. For someone as flat as Olivia, it could stretch far enough to cover her slit as well. The teacher washed off the pool deck and everyone got one final look at the girls asses as they sprinted into the locker room.

After that day the girls never messed with anyone else ever again. They were much too busy dealing with all of the comments they themselves got after all the pictures and videos got out.

But somehow for me it’s not enough. I mean, the girls tortured me for months so it’s only fair I get a few more embarassments out of them. All I have to do is figure out is how to do it…

Sorry for any errors, I'm very tired and just wanted to get this story out without a ton of editing.
Check out my Story Archive!
ely

Re: James' Frozen Revenge

Post by ely »

it is the first enf story with stop time that I have found. Very good.

Maybe I'm wrong, but you haven't explained how the guy starts time again after stopping it
Fantastic 4

Post by Fantastic 4 »

A very standard time stop story. As this is one of my personal favorites, I would love to see more. Keep going and good job with this one!
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Nice little story. It's so rare to see any stories with supernatural elements, and this one was well done. There's always a ton of potential with time stop.
DrWhoFanJ

Post by DrWhoFanJ »

ely wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:47 pm Maybe I'm wrong, but you haven't explained how the guy starts time again after stopping it
He has; he does the blinking again:
josh wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:21 pm if I close my eyes and focus real good I can stop time completely until I do it again.
(my bold).
karotte

Post by karotte »

Thank you for the fun story. Some remarks:

1.) He starts looking at the girls when he is collecting the clothes, which is also the expected behavior. I assume touching their bodies is not an option because of the "frozen time rules" (the bodies should feel like a solid statue) - but doesn't he even try touching them? I think the description of their bodies should be done in the same paragraph to increase the immersion. The part where the girls are walking out of the locker room should then focus only on their posture (how they cover up and how effective it is).
2.) Where do the mobile phones / cameras suddenly come from during their "walk of shame"? Except the main character no one should know about his plans - or am I wrong? I know, the youth nowadays can't live without their smartphones - but carrying them around after having changed for swimming lessons sounds a little impractical - and I think the teacher might also not be very amused if everyone carries his/her smartphone.
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »