First enf experience

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Hannah

First enf experience

Post by Hannah »

I've been into ENF for many years but just found this form and I'd thought I'd share the earliest memory I have of my experiences. When we were teenagers my friends and I were very much into pranking each, usually involving someone getting stripped in some way (I have a lot more stories about those days.) Anyways, our prank war had been ongoing for awhile but for some reason I figured the packed public beach would be a safe haven. I was there with my three girlfriends who were all apart of the war, Mia, Kristin, Peyton (all fake names for the story, obviously). We all decided to head into the ocean when all of a sudden they tackled me. My body was luckily covered by the water as Kristin held me down, Mia and Peyton pulling off my bikini. They ran out of the water and left me there. I figured they would eventually give in but they actually started packing our stuff and leaving. I had to get out of the ocean fully naked in front of all these people as I ran to the car we took. It was humiliating but that, as well as all the times I got them back definitely formed this fetish.
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Eoworfindir

Re: First enf experience

Post by Eoworfindir »

Welcome to the place. I hope you feel like sharing more.
karotte

Post by karotte »

A warm welcome also from my side :D . And thank you for sharing this really exciting experience! That would be a nice template for a great story, which could answer following questions: What did you feel during the run to the car? Was it pure shock? Did you feel some excitement afterwards - or just humiliation? How did the people react? How did this "stripping-war" evolve?
RandomName

Post by RandomName »

Haha sounds like you had some mean friends.. did you ever get them back?
CinnabarSunset

Post by CinnabarSunset »

Hannah wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:19 am I figured they would eventually give in but they actually started packing our stuff and leaving. I had to get out of the ocean fully naked in front of all these people as I ran to the car we took.
I guess them heading toward the car could have been a bluff to get you to willingly run out of the water naked. But it sounds like you didn't want to call that bluff, huh? Streaking across the beach in full view of everyone sounds embarrassing, to be sure... but being stranded on the beach alone, naked, and without so much as a towel would be next level humiliation.

Hey, they were crazy enough to strip you in a setting that you thought was safe. Maybe they would've also been crazy enough to drive away for real! That would've left you in a tough spot, but maybe also an exciting one.
LoveSexy

Post by LoveSexy »

You had a great introduction to the Wonderful World of ENF! I hope you thanked your friends as they deserved? :D
What the world needs now is nude embarrassed females
It's the only thing that there's just too little of :)